It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:02 am

Time 
GT Truther

Post Time
I had a nice relaxing time at a dude ranch famous for being where some old western called "The Cisco Kid" was filmed and John Wayne used to fly in and drink at the bar in the 50's. We sat by the pool's and floated down the concrete lazy river, fed carrots to the horses, ponies and goats and looked for the herd of deer in the places near the Medina River where we would find them every afternoon.

And I thought and prayed about time, time lines and the wonderful description Time Traveler gave me about his "time experience". Time space continuum became a part of my spiritual life back about 8 years ago. I had just began to seek truth in the Word past the translation, into the languages of Greek and Hebrew and what was actually being said, when my then 8 yr old asked me to help him understand something. That something happened to be quantum physics and string theory. I was amazed when he and I began to look at string theory how it fit into what I was studying in the Word, namely that there were unseen realms that were all around us, that existed in the same time as we did, but that were not in the same time/ realm/ or continuum as we in the flesh lived. In fact the physicists claim that there can be as many as 10 realms existing along side our continuum.

The entire sect called the Pharasee's were a sect that didn't believe in any other realms. They said, no heaven, no hell, no spiritual beings. The little study I did in John 3 is Christ teaching one of these dudes the truth, that there are realms, heavens and places of eternal death, not just non existence.

The description you gave me TT of being outside our time continuum is just that, not changing a time line, but moving outside this flesh continuum into another space where time does not exist. In fact time only exists in this renewed earth we find ourselves born into. When YHWH renewed the earth and the heavens in Genesis 1-3, He installed a time factor to our flesh life.

So in Gen 1:1 God created heaven and the earth. Then Gen 2:1 it became void and without form, something happened after creation to make the perfect thing YHWH created to become messed up.

Note the Hebrew words and their meanings.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Gen 1:2 And the earthH776 wasH1961 without form,H8414 and void;H922 and darknessH2822 was uponH5921 the faceH6440 of the deep.H8415 And the SpiritH7307 of GodH430 movedH7363 uponH5921 the faceH6440 of the waters.H4325

H1961
היה
hâyâh
haw-yaw'
A primitive root (compare H1933); to exist, that is, be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary): - beacon, X altogether, be (-come, accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), continue, do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-) self, require, X use.

So we see first of all the translators were trying to hide something from us. That something happened. What I believe happened was the fall of Lucifer from grace and his habitation of the earth and the consequential harm to earth. He wrecked it so bad that Father YHWH had to renew it.

The very next thing He did was to set up time. This time was in reference to everything He was doing on earth, and He set up a beginning and and end that day and that very moment.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

The thing He was accomplishing was the fixing of the fall of Lucifer. Not just the destruction done on earth, but the fixing of the fall of all those that Lucifer took with him when He fell.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Read the study in John and know that YHWH places all living souls into the bodies of men, but that there are non living souls that also inhabit many of the bodies of man. YHWH sent Christ to die for those dead souls so that they can have eternal life, just like those living souls He placed on earth. In every generation there are promised 70 living souls. Think about how many that is compared to this generation of 6 Billion living on the earth today.

That dragon is the beast system that we all are fighting against here on the Golden Thread. Its the liars and the murders that we shine the light on daily to expose their plan to harm the earth, and kill mankind. These kingdoms are those of the fallen fathers that "upgraded" the dna of the humankind. Those extra terrestrials , outside our time continuum that chose to establish kingdoms set up by their own offspring. Enoch tells us all bout that. Here is a link to a copies of Enoch: http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html

It tells about the time restraints that YHWH put on the children or the Nephilim and when they died in the flesh, according to John 3, they did not leave earth, but are imprisoned here, outside our timeline outside our realm of life. So they are in another realm but living here among us, side by side and they crave to live again, and do so by influence, whispers, to complete inhabituation or what we call, possession. Sometimes they cross over into our realm but sometimes, they grab us and take us into theirs That is why Time Traveler, the time was not changed when you returned. Time does not exist in their realm the way is does in ours. It is also why Zeta's can look into our future and see some of the things that will happen to us. They are not constrained by time, and like sitting on the top of the mountain and looking over the horizon, they too can see farther than we can see and they also tell us what their fathers want us to know, not necessarily the truth, they are not constrained to truth either.

So what YHWH is doing the whole of our existance and life is the reconcile this fall from grace that Lucifer did and to restore all those that he took with him when he fell. The battle is still raging, but YHWH set a time limit. A beginning and an end was established and will come to pass. Note the scripture I began with:

Rev 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
Rev 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
Rev 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

I do believe that that time end will be within my lifetime and perhaps as close as tomorrow, but no man know the time or the hour, only YHWH. We are told to be vigilant and to watch for that day. We are told to be prepared and to do all we can do to know YHWH and to obey Him and He will bless us, while He may be punishing those around us that are doing the will of His enemy. I do think that jumping time lines, the way Burisch talked about is just another way for him to say, "I wasn't wrong, the universe changed around me, so my predictions didn't come to pass. I wasn't my fault ." And I do know that Time Travelers events that happened are real and that he did experience these things, but I think he used words that were familiar to him to describe them, what else could he do? But I do not think it is in any way, close to the deception DB was up to in his words.

I know that some of you think I keep dragging the Bible into today, when it was so long ago and so irrelevant to what we are up to now. But it is our time line and it will be the beginning and the end. YHWH created time and YHWH will end time. Then a new age will begin, and it is a batter age. I think that age will not have the same time as we have now, if it has time at all. The whole thing with time is it is a limit , a limit in time of our ability to reconcile with YHWH. He desires us to reconcile and so He set up this time we live in. That He allowed us to live now to see the end of this, is an honor and I pray that each of you see that He is honoring you and trusting you by bringing you into the flesh " for a time like this". Be on time and ready ya'll. I am excited to see the bankers see YHWH face to face as I am excited to see Him myself. We talk about how "they" get away with this or that, and I am here to tell you that time is the proof that "they" will not. Time is our proof that YHWH will bring every man, whether a living soul or a dead soul to a place of judgement and real answering for every child harmed and for every lie told, for every penny taken from the widow and for every good thing done too. For every kind word of forgiveness and every prayer for strength and need, that too will be given its just deserts. You and I too will meet Him in the same way, the bankers will, in fear and trembling. I with excitement, and I pray you too.

Shalom,
Barb

Sat May 26, 2012 10:18 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Time
The Elegant Universe by B. Greene
I found this download in my reading today and wanted to add it here. It is a pdf download . Here is the table of contents so you will know if you want it or not.
http://cfile205.uf.daum.net/attach/141E ... A30219CDD4
Preface
Part I: The Edge of Knowledge
1. Tied Up with String
Part II: The Dilemma of Space, Time, and the Quanta
2. Space, Time, and the Eye of the Beholder
3. Of Warps and Ripples
4. Microscopic Weirdness
5. The Need for a New Theory: General Relativity vs. Quantum Mechanics
Part III: The Cosmic Symphony
6. Nothing but Music: The Essentials of Superstring Theory
7. The "Super" in Superstrings