It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 pm

Incarnation 
GT Truther

Post Incarnation
RE-In carnation

To make carnate, flesh. to become flesh, to re become flesh??? or to reinhabit flesh; all this is part and parcel of the discussion in my own mind and heart about did we live before being born into the flesh bodies we now inhabit.

First of all, I believe there are souls in men, eternal souls that do not die or disappear once the flesh body is dead. I do believe also that there are both living souls and souls that are not living. Some souls did live prior to being born in the flesh, in my study of John 3 those souls are placed into the flesh by God or as I call Him , YHWH. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3840. I also do beleive that some souls did not come from YHWH and are created in birth, here in the flesh, those are the souls created from unclean birth or unclean bloodlines and there are millions of them, both in the flesh and out of the flesh inhabiting the "air" or plane of earth around us after their flesh life is done. You can see them interact with flesh folks on the bio channel or history channel every saturday on "Celebrity Ghost Storys" or " Unexplained Mysteries". These living dead people still inhabit the places where they have connection to either their deaths in the flesh or the people that they loved in the flesh. There are real phenoms recorded on film and especially in what is called EVP's of these un- incarnated, but still interacting "spirits" all over the web and tv these days. The christian church has no real explanation for this, other than demons or some such evil, since the Bible they are learning from has been altered to fit an agenda, not the original texts that were given to say, John the revelator or Moses the leader that could not speak well. but we still have the truth if we dig for it and uncover it and use the "Spirit of Truth" that Father will give to us all freely if we ask for it.

One place that recently I have seen some before hidden to me, truths about this stuff is in Revelation, Johns work. This is most interesting to me as John was sent a messenger or an angel to give him this tour of the future and the end of the age we all are talking about the flesh age of man. So one thing I think I should share with many of you is this verse from that tour:

Quote:
Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

So even though this angel was from God and he had powers and a body unlike Johns, not in the flesh, but still a body, still visible and doing things that John was doing, seeing, walking talking and in other places we even see eating and it speaks of angels (Ben Elohim) taking women as wives in Genesis 6, that means having sex in Old Testament standards, you know,and doing things John could not do too:

But even though this was an angel and a supernatural being, notice the warning he gives and also the statement that John is just like him???? I say that John is just exactly like him, but that he is still incarnate, where the angel just isn't incarnate, whether he ever was or whether he ever will be, that is another question all together.

So don't worship angels, even those that claim to have come to earth to improve the race of animals called flesh men.

So again in Johns work we see more about this idea of souls and living souls that incarnate verses not eternal souls that did not become into existence until they became carnate. The facts about this are hidden so you have to use what you can find to ferret out, not trusting the very institutes that teach the dogma of man, which is just a brilliant trick of the evil one to bring all men to a place where their souls can be counted as dead by them worshiping him instead of YHWH at the end of time, btw. ( which will not work either, lol, to be so smart you are duuuumb, old soul.) But after all the whoopla and but whippin done we find these verses about souls, living and dead.( BTW ol soul, you are the only one that I see declared eternally dead at this point, lol)

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Where you get yours old son:

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

then:

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So on this earth were sent these angelic beings, souls put into flesh for a REASON, to be redeemed or not as they chose. One third is a number pointed to over and over, this one third of the angels torn from heaven and placed in flesh, they lived prior to coming to earth in a real way, not in flesh, but in spirit and in fact in supernatural ways.

Then they are tried at the end according to the flesh life and the one they chose to worship, the truths they held as true. Was it the Truth as YHWH gave to the flesh or was it the truth as presented by the evil one the adversary that fooled the whole world into believing you can DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO, AND IT WILL BE OK?????

So then after the end of time, even those souls that didn't live before that inhabit earth now after death of the flesh, they too can live forever. Not in flesh like we have either, but in a better kind of carnation.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And all that are left then have a choice:

to drink of the fount freely given or not, but I am sure that given the choice all will chose LIFE at that point: Again those final Words spoken about this age and this flesh here:

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

So what is real evil and what is not? men do not decide that, no matter what university or church or religion they founded. Only YHWH can declare what is holy and what is unholy, what is clean and what is unclean. He is just and able to give you all you need, even to understand the things the evil one has hidden from us, or that he thinks he has hidden from us in the Word and in life. I pray you all come to know real TRUTH and have LIFE abundantly , with all that YHWH intended for you.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Incarnation
I wanted to add that in the days after this time of judgement when all who became carnate are done, perhaps we will all be re-in carnated again, but not in flesh with blood any more, that blood become such an issue.

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rev 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Rev 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Incarnation
I thought it interesting that this article came up in my news searches for today, so I added it to this thread.

Be Blessed, Ya'll Seek God with all you are.

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul134.htm

MASS AWAKENING: THE NEW GOLDEN AGE?

By Paul McGuire
July 16, 2012
NewsWithViews.com

Many people believe that we are the verge of a mass awakening of global consciousness that will usher in a New Global Golden Age for mankind. The converging prophecies of the Mayan Calendar, Bible prophecy, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce and many others point to future time of Utopia for mankind. Although, these sources have strong disagreements, as to the nature and timing of these events, there are many signs that something big is about to happen. Movies like “Thrive,” and the documentary movie, “Convergence,” by David Wilcock; all talk about the coming spiritual evolution of the human race.

The world is in one of the greatest periods of crisis in the history of mankind and people are looking for hope and answers. On many levels, science has merged with religious teachings that explore consciousness, meditation and new theories on the origins of man. As a consequence many people are turning to new fields in science along with contemporary and ancient religious traditions for answers.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 am