It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:23 pm

Worship 
GT Truther

Post Worship
Jer 10:2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
Jer 10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

I am afraid I offended someone on the thread and that is never my intention, however when we act, sometimes it is not what we intend to accomplish that becomes the end result.

In our "christian churches" we have adopted many customs that are accepted as christian practices, and as one that does not participate in holidays such as Christmas or Easter, I can tell you, you are accused of being an enemy of God if you do not do what everybody else does on that day. Namely cut down a tree and hang silver balls on it. That custom began long before Christ came and died on earth. It was a part of Mithra sun god of Babylon worship. His followers not only cut down a tree, but killed an enemy and strung the tree with the enemies entrails and "balls". Sure few in America or the world know anything about such practices. But it was Mithra that began this worship long ago when he was born on earth by a woman and whose father was a star ship rider, or an angelic being of light, that took the woman and formed this being unlike the rest of men, who was worshiped and obeyed by them as a god. He set up a city state and ruled and so did 9 others kings of his kind. All with their own ideas of how they were to be worshiped. So as the fools that the christian church has become, they have been tricked into believing that you can take the worship of some demonic god and change it into good, steal it for God. Right. That is just what God wants us to do, ignore His commandments about how He wants to be worshiped and instead do the kind of worship that some other god designed. Does that make sense to you?

I really do not want to be stepping on anyone's toes or making them feel bad about their life or the things they love. But I would be remiss if I didn't point out to someone the TRUTH. If I didn't care what happened to your soul, I would just think to my self, what a fool. But that is not what I think, what I think is "why don't these people see that the system that has over taken our government, our schools and our banks have taken over our churches too?" Why can't they see that they are fooling the whole christian community into worshiping false gods instead of worshiping God the way He asked us all ?

If you cannot accept that you have made wrong choices and must defend everything you do, whether it is what God said to do or not, if what the church taught you is more important than what God said, then you are just determined to let the beast system take your soul and there is not anything anyone can do to help you. Defend away your right, yes, you have every right to continue in rituals unclean and condemned by God, if you so choose. But I will continue to try to get you to wake up to the enemy in the church, like the enemy in government ,banking and the school system. Who cares what you used to do, that you were a banker or a paid employee of the school system, if you didn't understand what was going on at that time? NO ONE... what I care about is now, what you know NOW, what you understand NOW and what you do about that, NOW.

In the beginning of many practices that the world participates in yearly or every 3 or 4 years maybe, the start was as worship to a deity that was not the God of Abraham , Jacob and Issac or the Father of Jesus for that matter. Those practices were worship to pagan gods and goddesses. I do not believe they are myths. I believe they are real entities that still exist and are still in a battle with God for every soul that they can gather. I would do anything even risk offending you to keep you from being one that is taken because of the system's lies to you about what the system says is good and what God says is good. I don't want to offend you, I care about you very much. very much. I don't want any of you to be counted as worshipers of gods because of your trusting your parents, they did not have the resources that you have, your church, they have become a part of the problem just like banks and government have, or even what you hold dear. Good memories will always be good, even if they were founded in lies. It was the love and sharing not the HOLIDAY that it was founded in that was the good memory. The right kind of love can fill, the wrong kind can lead you to death, eternal death. To love a holiday, when it is expressly forbidden as unholy and to defend it because you love it so much, well... its foolishness.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:39 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Worship
They want your soul.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

The Illuminati don't just want your children, your spouse, your property, and your freedom.

Your birthright isn't sufficient for these Satanists. They want the ultimate prize. They want your soul.

They tell us about the conspiracy because they want us to be compromised. Just as lower-ranked Freemasons or ordinary Jews or Americans or Europeans are compromised by their support for war. They want us all to become demons.

They are deliberately clumsy because they want our complicity. They don't want us to say, "Gee, we didn't know."

They have a wager with God. They can win us over to Lucifer. But they have to give us free will, the ability to make a choice.

That's the reason they reveal the conspiracy to us. For example, the Rockefellers sponsored the John Birch Society. Their publication, The New American is still one of the best sources of information about the elite conspiracy. This controlled opposition has other functions. They are able to steer the blame and make sure no real resistance ever develops.

This is why many websites like David Icke's, Jeff Rense's and my own function with little difficulty. They want everyone to know. Some other websites may actually receive support from the Illuminati.

Ralph Epperson, author of The Unseen Hand (1985) has been teaching about the New World Order since the 1980's. He told me that he had never encountered any push-back from the elite.

This is why they are so sloppy. Anyone can see that no planes hit the Pentagon or crashed at Shanksville. They want us to compromise ourselves by accepting these stories and abandoning the victims. Thus we become accomplices in their crimes.

Devils_advocate_poster.jpgIn the movie, The Devil's Advocate, based on the novel by Andrew Niederman and produced by Arnon Milchan and Arnold Kopelson, the devil (Al Pacino) tells Kevin Lomax, the ambitious lawyer played by Keanu Reeves:
"I only set the stage, free will, you pull your own strings!"

He shows Kevin that he cannot blame anyone but himself. Kevin was driven by his own egotism and venality. He abandoned his wife in her hour of greatest need, and she committed suicide. He got many guilty people acquitted because he "never loses."

Then the devil provides us with the Luciferian manifesto: Essentially it is the belief that man is defined by his carnal appetites and desires (greed, power, lust) rather than by his soul and spiritual ideals (truth, justice, beauty.) Man serves Lucifer by giving in to these temptations, by being an accomplice in his own destruction. The Illuminati always has promoted indulging our base instincts calling this "sexual liberation" and "open marriage." This undermines family. Their psychology always has been against "repression" (i.e. self-discipline.) This view that man is God, and his wishes are the measure of all things, is called "Secular Humanism" aka "Luciferianism".

John Milton (the devil): Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well I tell you let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!

Kevin Lomax: "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven", is that it?

John Milton: Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist. Who, in their right mind Kevin, could possibly deny the twentieth century was entirely mine."

The devil reveals that he is Kevin's father and demands Kevin have sex with his seductive half-sister in order to breed a successor. Rather than succumb to this temptation, Kevin kills himself.

Just saying "No" should have been enough. We will not be accomplices in our own destruction. We will not forfeit our soul.

--

Henry is writing about a movie, Hollywood uses them and tv and every possible thing, the news, our churches our bibles and our beliefs in good american values even, to twist us into worshiping false gods. I was one of those americans that believed in government when they told me that we needed to fight terrorism back in the early part of this century. It was something that opened my eyes to one lie, that began my opening my eyes to more and more , but I had to start in my own life, the things I was doing that were BASED ON LIES.

That is all I am trying to get some of you to see, that in your own lives and the lives of your parents many things that you did were based on lies told to you, to them and there is no sin in that, only when you defend the actions and continue in them can it be called sin. Please wake all the way up, don't stay brainwashed that one part of our lives were never touched by the enemy. EVERY PART was touched, twisted and used against us. Please see that.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 am

Post Re: Worship
Very valuable message you convey!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:47 am
Profile WWW