It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 pm

Mystery Missile Launch Seen off Calif. Coast 
Site Admin

Post Mystery Missile Launch Seen off Calif. Coast
(CBS) A mysterious missile launch off the southern California coast was caught by CBS affiliate KCBS's cameras Monday night, and officials are staying tight-lipped over the nature of the projectile.

CBS station KFMB put in calls to the Navy and Air Force Monday night about the striking launch off the coast of Los Angeles, which was easily visible from the coast, but the military has said nothing about the launch.

KFMB showed video of the apparent missile to former U.S. Ambassador to NATO Robert Ellsworth, who is also a former Deputy Secretary of Defense, to get his thoughts.

It's spectacular… It takes people's breath away," said Ellsworth, calling the projectile, "a big missile". :shock:

Magnificent images were captured by the KCBS news helicopter in L.A. around sunset Monday evening. The location of the missile was about 35 miles out to sea, west of L.A. and north of Catalina Island.

Read more (and see video) here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/09/national/main7036716.shtml

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen off Calif. Coast
U.S. sees no threat in mystery 'missile'
Pentagon says it's baffled, but scientists suggest it's just a jetliner with spectacular contrail

snip

The Boeing Co. occasionally launches aircraft from San Nicolas Island, off the California coast, as part of its anti-missile laser testing programs. Jonathan McDowell, an astrophysicist at Harvard University who tracks the launches, said the last known such test was Oct. 21. :hmm

Boeing and NASA did not immediately respond to requests for information. :roll

While the contrail appeared similar to those left in the earlier launches, McDowell and other scientists noted that the contrail appeared to be moving too slowly to be the result of any sort of missile launch. The more likely explanation, they said, was that it was simply a standard aircraft contrail that was captured on video from an unusual airborne angle.

Read more here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40087187/ns/us_news-security/#slice-2

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:38 am

Quote:
While the contrail appeared similar to those left in the earlier launches, McDowell and other scientists noted that the contrail appeared to be moving too slowly to be the result of any sort of missile launch. The more likely explanation, they said, was that it was simply a standard aircraft contrail that was captured on video from an unusual airborne angle.

Hey, I've got a great bridge for sale - or how about that ocean shore in Arizona?

Did anybody notice the helicopter visible in the first shot? I know they said the missile was filmed by a news copter, but in that case there were two copters out there. Wonder who had the second bird up? Maybe a different news agency? Hmmm...... Now just for fun, :sarcasism what if the US wasn't responsible for shooting the missile? Nah, now I'm getting way to tinfoil.... :hmm

Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:18 pm
Profile YIM

Well, the Pentagon isn't going to buy my bridge. Here is a tweet from Breaking News:

Quote:
Pentagon spokesman on mystery missile: 'We've come up empty with any explanation,' but 'are not alarmed about this until we know more'

I read this as saying we don't know what the __ happened but we're going to keep it under wraps until we come up with a plausible explanation, and yes, there may be plenty to be alarmed about. I guess maybe I wasn't wearing too much tinfoil after all....

Here's where it didn't come from (if you believe the military):

It isn't the Navy's
It wasn't shot off by the Air Force from Vandenberg

later updates

New York Post:

Quote:
Pentagon calls mystery missile 'unexplained,' cannot rule out threat

NEWSCORE
Last Updated: 1:30 PM, November 9, 2010

The Pentagon said Tuesday that a missile launch off the southern coast of California remained “unexplained” and that its mysterious origins meant that it was not possible to rule out any threat to the homeland, Fox News Channel reported.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/m ... z14pJQWoQY

Tweet from Breaking News as of 5:20pmET

Quote:
Update on mystery plume over Calif.: Defense official tells NBC most likely cause was an airplane, not a missile

I wish they'd make their minds up! Ah, but then they couldn't keep us off base, could they? Don't know what you all think, but IMHO there is no way this is an airplane contrail (it's not a chemtrail either).

More as I find it - possible beginning of a false flag? Don't know.....

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm
Profile YIM

Solved ! Missile launch over Southern California explained

November 9th, 2010

A trail lit up the western skies across Southern California on Monday evening and many speculate a missile was launched from behind Catalina Island. However, Southern California's top meteorologist Kevin Martin from the Southern California Weather Authority states it was nothing but a contrail from an airliner.

"We see this often when the flights come at the right time, however some people are just out to witness it at the right time", says Martin. "We had strong winds up there as well as really cold temperatures from a passing storm system. This also had an area of upper level moisture at 250 to 200mb, where airliners fly".

Martin described the event as too slow for a missile launch.

READ MORE HERE> >
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/256/947/ ... ained.html

(Is Kevin Martin the meteorologist who posts on GLP? I'll have to check that out. But either way his statement neither convinces me it was a plane, nor makes me think that it definitely wasn't. Jury's still out. Besides, if the helicopter was recording this "trail" wouldn't it have been able to distinguish the cause of the trail? I know when there used to be real contrails, many moons ago, you could still see the tiny blip of the plane at the head of it.)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

Naturally, GLP has a thread on this, 93 pages at the moment, which I just saw. I can't read it all, but if anyone wants to wade through, it is here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 249089/pg1

I'll try to skim and see if they come up with anything even faintly solid; it does happen sometimes.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 pm
Profile YIM

Wild speculation on my part. If this was "something" launched from under the sea, could it have been sent up by A) one of our subs B) an enemy sub C)a "UFO" based underwater.... This is just too weird to be simply a news copter filming a contrail, and what was that other copter in the initial video?

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:48 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

The Best Theory We've Heard Yet: The "Mystery Missile" Was Actually A Covert Spy Satellite :hmm
Joe Weisenthal | Nov. 9, 2010, 3:02 PM | 2,511 | 30

We've heard a few theories of what the mystery missile off the coast of California was:

Some kind of fat finger error on the part of someone in a missile station somewhere.
A missile shot from a submarine, possibly a nuke. (One ex-defense chief thought it might even be a show of technical force to coincide with Obama's trip overseas)
A test.

Marc Ambinder, who is an encyclopedia of how the government works, thinks it could be a a spy satellite. He tweets:

When launching spy satellites, opsec = timing of launch... post-launch cover story can be weak.

So, basically, it could have been an impromptu satellite launch.

Meanwhile, there's plenty of concern out there, like what we mentioned earlier, that the government's inability to comment is pretty terrifying.

Here's Naval Analyst Raymond Pritchett (via Wired)

When someone makes an unannounced launch what looks to be a ballistic missile 35 miles from the nations second largest city (at sea in international waters), and 18 hours later NORAD still doesn't have any answers at all - that complete lack of information represents a credible threat to national security. If NORAD can't answer the first and last question, then I believe it is time to question every single penny of ballistic missile defense funding in the defense budget. NORTHCOM needs to start talking about what they do know, rather than leaving the focus on what they don't know. :clap YEAH YAH!

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/was-the-mystery-missile-actually-a-spy-satellite-2010-11#ixzz14pPcPAwT

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Here is an interview with the cameraman who shot the video:

Cameraman who filmed “mystery missile” describes spectacular sight
November 9, 2010 | 3:06 pm

Pentagon officials said they continue to look into what they have called an "unexplained contrail." Each branch of the military has denied involvement.

Cameraman Gil Leyvas: " ..... The onboard camera showed a plume twisting up from the horizon and narrowing as it climbed into the sky near Catalina Island, about 35 miles west of Los Angeles," he said.

"Whatever it was, it was spinning up into the sky kind of like a spiral," and was easy to distinguish from condensation trails from jets, he said. "It was quite a sight to see. It was spectacular."

More here, including video of the interview: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... sight.html

-- Tony Barboza

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

When I saw this morning I did a few checks.
found a link to white house clip with a Marine addressing the White house press corp. (from the background and his uniform).
Tried several times to view the video which would not play.

The caption in the link stated missile destroyed faulty satellite.

Given that this was quickly erased.
My intuition is telling me their might be some truth, like "we shot down the faulty satellite, since it was hacked by the PTB". Further I suspect said "faulty satellite" had some bad objective to accomplish on its pass over a certain point on the earth and the military decided not to let the PTB have it way this time.

Peace be with you :candle
MT7

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:19 pm
Site Admin

What does it say about the world we live in when they can bury a story as big as this and NO ONE questions it :crazy

Can you say COMMUNIST USA :shakehead

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
What does it say about the world we live in when they can bury a story as big as this and NO ONE questions it :crazy

Can you say COMMUNIST USA :shakehead

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said: "one can't believe impossible things."

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

(Through the Looking Glass, Chapter 5)

:whistle

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:18 am
Site Admin

Big ole Texas hat tip to TalkingDog @ Democratic Underground.

Question now becomes why aren't they fessin' up?

:hmm
Missle, not plane, swamp gas. Google Link to "Notice to Mariners" PDF
http://tinyurl.com/2568n3u

It will not download, and you can view the file online. At the bottom of page III-1.7 or pages 55/56

pertinent text:

434/10(18).

EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC.
CALIFORNIA.
MISSILES.
1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z
DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE
1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
IN AREA BOUND BY
34-02N 119-04W, 33-52N 119-06W, 33-29N 118-37W,
33-20N 118-37W, 32-11N 120-16W, 31-54N 121-35W,
35-09N 123-39W, 35-29N 123-00W, 35-57N 121-32W,
34-04N 119-04W.
2. VESSELS MAY BE REQUESTED TO ALTER COURSE WITHIN THE ABOVE
AREA DUE TO FIRING OPERATIONS AND ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT
PLEAD CONTROL ON 5081.5 MHZ (5080 KHZ) OR 3238.5 KHZ (3237 KHZ)
SECONDARY OR 156.8 MHZ (CH 16) OR 127.55 MHZ BEFORE ENTERING
THE ABOVE BOUNDARIES AND MAINTAIN CONTINUOUS GUARD WHILE
WITHIN THE RANGE.
3. VESSELS INBOUND AND OUTBOUND FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PORTS
WILL CREATE THE LEAST INTERFERENCE TO FIRING OPERATIONS
DURING THE SPECIFIC PERIODS, AS WELL AS ENHANCE THE VESSEL'S SAFETY WHEN PASSING THROUGH THE VICINITY OF THE SEA RANGE
IF THEY WILL TRANSIT VIA THE SANTA BARBARA CHANNEL AND WITHIN
NINE MILES OFFSHORE VICINITY OF POINT MUGU OR CROSS THE AREA
SOUTHWEST OF SAN NICOLAS ISLAND BETWEEN SUNSET AND SUNRISE.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 am
Site Admin

Mystery Vapor Trail Left by Plane, Pentagon Says :whistle
Military and Civilian Experts Now Say It Was an Airplane, Not a Missile, that Left Mysterious Vapor Trail off Calif. Coast

(CBS/AP) The Defense Department is now saying that it was an airplane, not a missile, that left a mysterious vapor trail off the coast of Southern California.

"There is no evidence to suggest that this is anything else other than a condensation trail from an aircraft," said Pentagon spokesman Colonel Dave Lapan, who reiterated that there was no threat to America.

snip

This thing is so obviously an airplane contrail, and yet apparently all the king's horses and all the king's men can't find someone to stand up and say it," said John Pike, a defense and aerospace expert who runs GlobalSecurity.org.

The object, Pike told the Post, was moving too slowly to be a missile, adding: "There's a reason that they're called rockets."

He said the vapor trail was an optical illusion: The contrail appeared to start on the ground and but in reality, he said, the contrail began on the horizon and ran parallel to the ground.

Because it was "an unusually clear day," he told the Post that what looked like a missile launch 35 miles off the coast was actually the contrail of a jet that stretched 300 miles into the distance.

"At the end of the day, you really have to go with the simplest explanation," he added.

Read more here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/10/national/main7041217.shtml

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 am
Site Admin

I have to admit I am with Selene on this one, classic screw up and then a bait, switch and COVER-UP so the sheeple will move along :whistle

Selene wrote:
Well, let’s hope the ‘default target’ programming for the danged thing was somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean..... Orbital launch is low probability since there are so many other more secure platforms around the world.

I’m not much concerned here. Here’s why:

1. That missile was either “known source” or “unknown source”

If from unknown source, right now we’d all be on high alert with North America on lockdown, F-16’s screaming overhead and Obama and entourage barrelling home on Air Force One. Nothing of the sort is happening. Instead, they’re saying ‘national security is not at stake.’

That leaves: known source. Us, or them. (Not ET, since rocket technology is much too crude, and ET actions are more subtle.)

2. Missile was “ours”. The classic f*ckup: someone in the Navy underwater pushed the wrong button. :oops Can’t admit that, can we? No, must scramble for plausible lie... let’s see: :popcorn It was a typo on the ‘normal launch’ schedule...? Yeah. Blame the press office. Say: they thought it was supposed to be launched ‘next week’ and the clowns didn’t issue the press advance in time... good...good. Someone at the press office can walk the plank for this and we’re off the hook....good. Do it. :popcorn Or something like that.

3. Missile was “theirs”. But whose? Someone who could disable all U.S. underwater and satellite monitoring and technology and sneak the thing in...?

• China? Possibly but pretty pointless from the Chinese point of view, since they have no need right now to intimidate the U.S further – which is already heavily over a barrel via their own Treasury bonds. The Chinese, like the ET’s, are far more subtle. They’re holding the high cards now – and can afford to be exceedingly patient.

• Russia? Hmmm. But why? It would be received as an obvious act of war.

• Israel? :hmm A wild card, to be sure, but not out of the question. They want war with Iran, and they want it now. Are they playing a hostage game with American interests, using one of the weapons given to them by the Americans in the first place? Could happen.

• A rogue group of “patriots”? Why would they waste an expensive stolen missile showing off and give away their position?

All in all, the simplest answer is probably the most likely. I vote for door number two, Monty. The basic screw-up. :gah

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sorry! But it appears a blogger ( :clap ) solved it!

It was America West Flight 808 from Hawaii.

I wonder if I'm the first to call it, the reported unexplained missile launch off the coastt of California, was US Airways 808.

I did a lot of extrapolation of what flights could be at the right position (off the coast) at the right altitude (for contrail formation) and came down to two possibilities: UPS flight 902 (UPS902) or US Airways flight 808 (AWE808).

As I was researching tonight (24 hours later), I realized that today's AWE808 current position (at around 4:50pm) was almost the same as it was the day of the incident. I quickly pulled up a Newport Beach webcam and found tha (apparently) AWE808 was making an identical contrail, 24 hours later!

http://blog.bahneman.com/content/it-was-us-airways-flight-808

The page is pretty graphic intensive and, thus, is slow loading (at least for me).

Also Faux News has a good article:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/10/blogger-solved-california-missile-mystery/

snip

Bahneman cited another blog, ContrailScience.com, which lists a wealth of other details about jet airplane contrails. The blogger behind that site agreed with Bahneman, telling FoxNews.com that "the plane is flying directly TOWARD you, so it starts below the horizon. The contrail at the horizon is far away, maybe 50-100 miles behind the plane, and has been spread out by the wind, creating the illusion that it's closer."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 pm
Site Admin

I have to admit I am with Selene on this one, classic screw up and then a bait & switch with the COVER-UP so the sheeple will simply move along :whistle

Come on folks just look at the two photo's and use your common sence!

We have all seen Con Trails....

We have all seen Chem Trails.....

This is NEITHER in my personal opinion!

Does this REALLY look like a high altitude planes con/chem-trail to you or is someone trying to play with your inteligence?

This CON TRAIL started at the HORIZON and rose up, have you ever seen a Con Trail or Chem Trail in your life time that started at the horizon?

Must be swamp gas :roll :crazy

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

Some Tweets from the #CAMissile topic:

Our own Guanosphere says:
Quote:
Not aware of any conventional aircraft whose contrail is THAT spiral.

Quote:
Missile fired on the CA shores was reportedly a Chinese submarine missile. The Obama Regime is LYING to the American People again
(I've been reading this increasingly today.)

I followed another Tweet to find this:
Quote:
Doug Richardson, the editor of Jane’s Missiles and Rockets, examined the video for the Times of London and said he was left with little doubt.

"It’s a solid propellant missile," he told the Times. "You can tell from the efflux [smoke]."

Richardson said it could have been a ballistic missile launched from a submarine or an interceptor, the defensive anti-missile weapon used by Navy surface ships.

http://drudgefeed.com/l/uMcbab

The discussion on this "anomalous" event wouldn't be complete without hearing from the inimitable Sorcha Faal. I was led to her article by another Tweet on the missile event which said:
Quote:
finally, the Cruise Ship engine fire AND the CA missile mystery solved in one neat article http://bit.ly/aUqcUL

We all know that Sorcha, whoever that may actually be, is pure propaganda, but enough fact is put in the mix to make speculation interesting. Here are the key points in this article:

* an “EMP anomalous event” occurring on November 8th at 0600 Pacific Standard Time (-8 hours GMT) that bore the “direct signature” of a YJ-62 subsonic anti-ship missile fired from a Chinese People’s Liberation Navy Type 041 submarine (was detected by a satellite)

* Nearly 11 hours after this EMP “event” ... a BGM-109 (Tomahawk) subsonic cruise missile launched from a US Navy Ohio-Class submarine ..... enroute to ... San Diego, California.

* The “immediate effect” of the Chinese Navy’s firing of their EMP missile, this report continues, was the “catastrophic crippling” of the US based cruise ship Carnival Splendor

* this attack was timed even more crucially due to China’s testing of America’s response time during a period when their President, as Commander In Chief of all US Military Forces, was out of the country, as Obama was as he was in India at the time.

* To the geo-political reason(s) for a Communist Chinese attack upon the Americans just days before the crucially important G-20 Summit in South Korea, which both President’s(sic) Hu and Obama will be attending, this report says was due to the United States, in essence, declaring total economic war upon the rest of the world by its printing of nearly $1 Trillion US Dollars in order to monetize its staggering debt and that China warned:

Quote:
“If the United States can increase the volume of dollars and it can transmit inflation to other countries to lessen the pressure of debt, then it will bring about a catastrophic influence on the world.”
(See the article I posted in the Financial Section, Federal Reserve thread by the Mogambo Guru)

Enough of Sorcha - time to do some homework.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

:hmm

I've been reading lots of speculation that it was, indeed, the Chinese. Why? Because they are angry at the Federal Reserve about Bernanke (sp?) and his latest pitch. More useless dollars on the market makes their holdings go wayyyyy down.

Could it be the airplane mentioned above? It is possible that it is merely some sort of optical illusion as the blogger above reports.

:dunno

But what is most disturbing to me (and remains so) is the fact that DOD took so long to respond and that the response was basically "we don't know." :shock:

Seriously? "We don't know?" Seriously? :elephant :banana :brockoli

Your tax dollars at work! :whistle

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:13 am
Site Admin

The US spends more money on defense than their 27 other Alies COMBINED (Heard that stat today on Bill mayers last show) and they dont know what it was, YA RIGHT....

They know they just aint saying...

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm
Profile WWW

I have NO idea if this is possible, but I have read several passing references to the possibility that this missile launch was an illusion. That would mean, I presume, a holograph. I know that the technology exists to make this happen. Lots of questions: would a hologram be able to be photographed? Can one be seen from all sides? What do you need for a "screen" to show one on? I have to go back and look at the clip to see what the sky looked like. There have been mention also of Project Blue Beam being reactivated (or was it ever "de-activated"?)

One thing that bothers me is the lack of people eager to be eyewitnesses. And what about the copter in the clip? Obviously it is not the copter taking the film (as some have thought :huh ) but why hasn't the pilot and/or passengers in that bird spoken up? Did somebody get to them, didn't they see it, or wasn't it there?

If anyone has heard or seen other reports of this event by eyewitnesses, would you post? I may just have missed a bunch of reports. TIA

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:11 pm
Profile YIM

Two other purported missiles or some strange sight that looks like a missile trail:

RED-HOT STREAK OVER NEW YORK!
Posted on Thursday, November 11th, 2010
By Frank Lake

The sighting came one day after a mysterious condensation trail was spotted off the coast of California. Speculation over the object that caused it ranged from a fired missile to a contrail from a commercial airliner.

Most government experts are saying that an airplane caused a vapor trail, but aerospace scientists do not believe that’s the case. “They are covering something up,” said Professor John Engeman of M.I.T. “People are used to see vapor trails or condensation trails, this is something different.”
(video at following link) It moves along, unlike any contrail or chemtrail, and pulses.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/11/10/ ... e-nyc-sky/

Queens gets its own 'missile' attack
By ANDY SOLTIS
Last Updated: 10:53 AM, November 11, 2010

First California. Now they're shooting at Queens!

Two days after a mysterious vapor trail appeared at sundown off the Los Angeles coast -- triggering fears of an enemy missile attack -- a stunning replay occurred in the sky over Far Rockaway. (part of Queens)

A passer-by snapped a photo of a billowing streak yesterday afternoon at around 5 p.m. Like Monday's scare on the West Coast, it looked like the exhaust from a just-launched missile. What caused the contrail visible from the Rockaways also is not known.

Now this one is highly suspect and I only post it for pure speculation and "you never know" value:
from ATS, but posted elsewhere as well:
Quote:
Several members have photographed and reported a rapidly-rising object that appears to have originated from Luke Air Force Base west of Phoenix, AZ at 5:30 PM local (Pacific) time. The object portrayed characteristics of a missile launch with slightly arcing trajectory, lingering plume, and rapid ascent. However, there are reports that some people have observed a winged aircraft with blinking lights once the object passed high over Scottsdale.

There is a long story from a poster named "General Lee" who supposedly saw this object. Following are two photos he allegedly took from his cell phone:

(JMHO, but this could be a chemtrail - or not?)

Full post and story, including comments by supposed fighter pilot at Luke AFB, here:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread627275/pg1

Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:06 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Rutsie IMHO that last one is an optical elusion, it's a Chemtrail for sure as you can clrealy see they are sprayijg above the clouds.

Good find though :clap

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

California Mystery Missile: US Navy and Royal Navy Take the Chinese Missile Theory Seriously
Posted by Matt in November 19th, 2010

… So far a missile expert from MIT, a leading analyst from the Jane’s Defence Group and a former US ambassador to Nato have all said that it was most likely to be a missile launch. And, according to my UK defence sources, the backroom boys in the US Navy and Royal Navy are taking seriously the theory that it was the Chinese Navy.

If it was a Chinese ballistic missile test-firing, then it demonstrates a capability that no one in the West thought the Chinese had. It also shows brilliant timing by Beijing.

http://www.1913intel.com/2010/11/19/cal ... seriously/

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I still think this is the most likely source, a warning shot from China

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile WWW