It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am

An Anonymous Message to NATO 
Site Admin

Post An Anonymous Message to NATO
I HATE HACKERS however I have a real problem hating this group as they are just like us fighting the bad guys who are trying to control us and drive us to poverty!

I am simply sharing their message that seems to align with the GT's ever ending search for the TRUTH and the hope that the PTB will some day give the World True Disclosure and back to the people!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: An Anonymous Message to NATO
L2L wrote:
I HATE HACKERS however I have a real problem hating this group as they are just like us fighting the bad guys who are trying to control us and drive us to poverty!

I am simply sharing their message that seems to align with the GT's ever ending search for the TRUTH and the hope that the PTB will some day give the World True Disclosure and back to the people!

It's Called Fighting the GOOD fight!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
recall15 wrote:
In other words:
"Ordo ab Chaos"
Quote:
What you conveniently fail to mention is that HBGary itself was engaged in illegal activity, including but not limited to:
-being contracted by the United States Chamber of Commerce to spy on & discredit unions and progressive groups,
-being contracted by the Bank of America to launch a campaign of misinformation against Wikileaks and it's supporters (going so far as to blackmail journalists),
-developing a new type of Windows rootkit to spy upon individuals, and
-developing astroturfing software that could make an army of fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues.

From Given link... :huh

I assume you are quoting the above linked video?

If so please continue.....................................

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
Quote:
I assume you are quoting the above linked video?

If so please continue.....................................

Right L2L !

This is the complete transcript of the vid:
Quote:
Good evening, NATO.

We are Anonymous.

It has come to our attention that a NATO draft report has classified Anonymous a potential „threat to member states' security", and that you seek retaliation against us.

It is true that Anonymous has committed what you would call 'cyber-attacks' in protest against several military contractors, companies, lawmakers, and governments, and has continuously sought to fight against threats to our freedoms on the Internet. And since you consider state control of the Internet to be in the best interest of the various nations of your military alliance, you therefore consider us a potential threat to international security.

So we would like to make it clear that we, in reality, pose no threat to the people of your nations. Anonymous is not a reckless swarm attacking the websites of governments and companies out of hatred or spite. We fight for freedom. For ourselves, and the people of the world, we seek to preserve the liberty granted to the millions of people who have found it on the Internet.

In your draft, you mention the „data intelligence company" HBGary Federal, and how they were hacked by Anonymous. You use this as justification that we are a threat. What you conveniently fail to mention is that HBGary itself was engaged in illegal activity, including but not limited to: being contracted by the United States Chamber of Commerce to spy on & discredit unions and progressive groups, being contracted by the Bank of America to launch a campaign of misinformation against Wikileaks and it's supporters (going so far as to blackmail journalists), developing a new type of Windows rootkit to spy upon individuals, and developing astroturfing software that could make an army of fake social media profiles to manipulate and sway public opinion on controversial issues.

That this company which „tries to protect the US Government from hackers" was partaking in such illegal activity against ordinary, uninvolved citizens, whether it be for „the aid of security" or not, is completely disgraceful and utterly unacceptable.

We care not whether the actions we have taken in this struggle have complied with laws of the United States or any other country. What your lot fail to understand is that we live in cyberspace. The only laws that apply are the laws set forth by our individual consciences. We break your nations' laws when we recognize those laws to stand between the people and their freedom.

Anonymous is not simply „a group of super hackers". Anonymous is the embodiment of freedom on the web. We exist as a result of the Internet, and humanity itself. This frightens you. It only seems natural that it would. Governments, corporations, and militaries know how to control individuals. It frustrates you that you do not control us. We have moved to a world where our freedom is in our own hands. We owe you nothing for it. We stand for freedom for every person around the world. You stand in our way.

We hope you come to see that your attempts to censor and control our existence are futile. But if this is not the case, if you continue to object to our freedoms -- we shall not relent.

We do not fear your tyranny. You cannot win a battle against an entity you do not understand. You can take down our networks, arrest every single one of us that you can backtrace, read every bit of data ever shared from computer to computer for the rest of this age, and you will still lose.

So come at me bro. You can retaliate against us in any manner you choose. Lock down the web. Throw us in prison. Take it all away from us. Anonymous will live on.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Wyzyrd wrote:
As well, I found it interesting today that Facebook will not allow this video to be posted to *anyone's* wall.

I don't think THEY want this widely known without their own spin. There are already mirror's uploaded. I got around it by going to FKTV's site and posting their link with the video on it. heheh FKTV

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
Wyzyrd wrote:
As well, I found it interesting today that Facebook will not allow this video to be posted to *anyone's* wall.

I don't think THEY want this widely known without their own spin. There are already mirror's uploaded. I got around it by going to FKTV's site and posting their link with the video on it. heheh FKTV

Why in the hell would FaceBook not allow this video unless they are part of TPTB??????

I say we boycott FaceBook

Wyz thanks for posting that video if you find anymore please add them both here on the GT and also at this thread dedicated to Anonymous..

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3140&p=37711#p37711

I have also downloaded the above video and will host it here on the Golden Thread so NO ONE can take it down.

Here is the direct link to the video please feel free to share it with whomever....

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/ANONYMOUS.flv

For those of you that want to follow "The Plan" here is their forum.

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/forum

Also here is their Blog Spot with lots of Videos

http://anonops.blogspot.com/

We can win this war against the oppressed :clap :clap :clap :clap

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Anonymous Part 1

Anonymous Part 2 System failure!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
British cops take down LulzSec founder

Jul 29, 2011 6:13am

YOU can hack, but you can't hide. Nine days after LulzSec take down The Sun, police swoop on their second-in-command.

"The man arrested is believed to be linked to an ongoing international investigation into the criminal activity of the so-called 'hacktivist' groups Anonymous and LulzSec, and uses the online nickname 'Topiary' which is presented as the spokesperson for the groups."

Topiary is claimed to have been the media relations spokesman for Anonymous and found fame well before founding LulzSec and launching its infamous "50 Days of Lulz" campaign in April.

In February, Topiary took on Westboro Baptist Church spokeswoman Shirley Phelps-Roper live on US broadcaster David Pakman's show.

While Ms Phelps-Roper was accusing Anonymous of hacking the church's anti-gay websites, Topiary himself hacked the church's official website and presented the results to Ms Phelps-Roper at the end of the interview.

The exchange went viral on YouTube, clocking up 1.5 million hits in five days.

Yesterday, Topiary found himself being transported to a London police station and a search was under way at his house.

Officers from a London-based cyber crime unit nabbed him in a "pre-planned intelligence-led operation" on the Shetland Islands, London's Metropolitan Police said.

Police are also searching a home in Lincolnshire, eastern England, and a 17-year-old male was being interviewed in connection with the inquiry.

Lulz Security has claimed responsibility for a hacking rampage in the United States which saw the group target websites of the Central Intelligence Agency, the US Senate, Sony and others.

Last week, News Corporation chairman and chief executive Rupert Murdoch's British newspaper division News International pulled its websites after LulzSec replaced the online version of the Sun with a fake story pronouncing Mr Murdoch's death.

Scotland Yard said the overnight operation was linked to the cybercrime unit's "ongoing investigation into network intrusions and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks against a number of international business and intelligence agencies by what is believed to be the same hacking group".

Authorities in Britain and the United States have already made a number of arrests of suspected Lulz Security and Anonymous hackers.

British police arrested Ryan Cleary, 19, last month at his home in Wickford, southeast England, and charged him with attacking websites as part of Lulz Security.

He was charged with offences including hacking into the website of the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), the British equivalent of the FBI. He was released on bail after being diagnosed with autism.

US authorities on July 19 arrested 16 people for cyber crimes including 14 over an online attack on the PayPal website claimed by the hacking group "Anonymous", the Department of Justice (DoJ) said.

In a sign of the transnational nature of the two hacking groups, it said those raids were carried out in coordination with Scotland Yard and the Dutch National Police Agency.

Link to article

Us ASPIES (Asperger's Syndrome) are on the ATTACK!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Anonymous defaces Syria’s Ministry of Defense website

Click here

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

'We will kill Facebook on November 5'

Aug 10, 2011 1:03pm

ANONYMOUS has vowed to "kill" Facebook on November 5, in a video posted to YouTube attracting hundreds of thousands of views.

The video calls on hackers and activists to attack the social networking giant because of its poor privacy standards.

"Everything you do on Facebook stays on Facebook regardless of your 'privacy' settings, and deleting your account is impossible," it says.

"Facebook knows more about you than your family."

The video also alleges Facebook has given government agencies and information security firms access to user data so they can "spy on people".

"Your medium of communication you all so dearly adore will be destroyed," it says.

"If you are a willing hacktivist or a guy who just wants to protect the freedom of information then join the cause and kill Facebook for the sake of your own privacy."

The video was posted on July 16, but appears to have only been widely noticed this week. It had more than 500,000 views this morning.

While not necessarily a single entity, Anonymous links hackers across the word with the goal of committing acts of civil disobedience on the internet.

Most recently, the "AntiSec" hacking group, linked to Anonymous, claimed to have "defaced and destroyed" the websites of scores of US police agencies in retaliation for the arrests of cyber attack suspects.

Link: Click Here!

(Please Note anyone on Facebook:: LOG OFF AND DELETE YOUR PASSWORDS FROM YOUR BROWSERS NOW!)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:40 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:41 am
Profile WWW