It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:48 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster 
GT Truther

Post Re: Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
rutsuyasun wrote:

How exactly did highly radioactive water manage to find its way to a bus stop in the first place? TEPCO isn't sure. It's confusing with all those radiation alarms going off all the time. In order to concentrate, the company has found it's easier to just disable all the alarms and pretend nothing's wrong.

Aww.. Noo.. the planets screwed! I'll be Mutating :heart :slap

Eureka! Thats the answer... switch off all radiation alarms. Then no-one will ever know.... especially not bus passengers!!!

:censor :censor

btw, Tokyo wants the 2020 Olympics !!! :flame :crazy

Simon

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Tokyo to host 2020 Olympic Games - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/09/07/sport/world-olym ... ?hpt=hp_c2
3 days ago - Tokyo has been chosen over Istanbul and Madrid by the International Olympic Committee to host the 2020 Summer Games.

The world has truly gone mad.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:07 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster
Whats needed is for a clever artistic type person to take the official Tokyo 2020 logo and incoporate the nuclear hazard logo, for the "Radioactive Games"!

:flame

Simon

Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:21 pm
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
Tokyo to host 2020 Olympic Games - CNN.com
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/07/sport/wor ... ?hpt=hp_c2
3 days ago - Tokyo has been chosen over Istanbul and Madrid by the International Olympic Committee to host the 2020 Summer Games.

The world has truly gone mad.

Yep so has My internet :gah stretching emoticons and carrying on? They say I'm Mad :roflmao

Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

Fukushima Doom Confirmed? France Hit By Iodine-131 Cloud While New Radiation Plume Expected To Hit West Coast Of America On Tuesday

Sunday, September 22, 2013 4:56

A cloud of Iodine-131 has reached France while the recent 5.3 Fukushima earthquake is sending a new radiation plume around the world... This latest plume is expected to arrive on the West Coast of America on Tuesday, September 24th. With radiation now spreading across the entire Northern hemisphere and no end in sight, are we reaching the ‘beginning of the end’? Two videos below confirm the severity of this ongoing doomsday situation.

An earthquake that rocked Japan just south of the Fukushima area shortly after midnight on September 20 (Japan time) sent a new plume of radiation across the Pacific Ocean. Apparently radiation measurements in this area have temporarily spiked.

This new plume would arrive on the west coast around Tuesday, Sept. 24. Previous earthquakes have also generated plumes. I remember that the one that arrived after the Jan. 1, 2012 quake was really nasty.

In a previous discussion Iodine-131 from latest criticality it was noted that the iodine spike in Chiba prefecture sludge was deposited in the period August 7 through August 20. According to CRIIRAD, Montélimar, France had spikes in alpha and beta atmospheric radiation on September 4-7. Rhône river water in Avignon showed a spike in iodine-131 on Sept. 7. The iodine cloud must have widened and dispersed quite a bit in its journey across the northern hemisphere… and 75% or more of it would have decayed by the time it reached France. So it must have been quite a substantial radioactive cloud.

Fukushima not only affects Japan, but the Pacific ocean, North America, and Europe too. Australia has had average radiation levels increase substantially, also.

Con. http://beforeitsnews.com/environment/20 ... 80476.html

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Ya just knew this would happen sooner or later folks :scared

Something I had never noticed until I posted this post, look at the Fukushima name its self (FUCK YOU SHIMA) :dunno :roll :crazy

Put that one in the things that make you go hmmmmm thread :yamon :roflmao

========================

Is This Fukushima? Pacific Herring in Canada Bleeding Eyeballs, Fins, Tails. Government Ignoring Problem

Independent fisheries scientist Alexandra Morton is raising concerns about a disease she says is spreading through Pacific herring causing fish to hemorrhage. [...] “Two days ago I did a beach seine on Malcolm Island [near Port McNeill on northern Vancouver Island] and I got approximately 100 of these little herring and they were not only bleeding from their fins, but their bellies, their chins, their eyeballs. [...] “It was 100 per cent … I couldn’t find any that weren’t bleeding to some degree. And they were schooling with young sockeye [salmon]”

Sun News, Aug 12, 2013: [Morton] dragged up several hundred of the fish this past weekend and found the apparent infection had spread – instead of their usual silver colour the fish had eyes, tails, underbellies, gills and faces plastered with the sickly red colour. “I have never seen fish that looked this bad,” [...] In June, the affected fish were only found in eastern Johnstone Strait, but have since spread to Alert Bay and Sointula, she said.
Canada.com, Aug 16, 2013: Morton [...] pulled up a net of about 100 herring near Sointula and found they were all bleeding. “It was pretty shocking to see,” said Morton [...] Herring school with small sockeye salmon and are also eaten by chinook and coho.
‘Response’ from Canadian Government

Vancouver 24 hrs, Aug 11, 2013: [Morton] says Fisheries and Oceans Canada [FOC] is ignoring the problem. [...] According to emails from FOC, the federal authority had asked the marine biologist to send in 20 to 30 herring in September 2011, saying that would be “more than sufficient for the lab to look for clinical signs of disease and provide sufficient diagnostics.” She did, and hasn’t heard back since. [...] FOC officials did not respond to a request for comment by the 24 hours presstime.
Canada.com, Aug 16, 2013: Fisheries and Oceans Canada is trying to confirm reports from an independent biologist that herring around northern Vancouver Island have a disease that is causing bleeding from their gills, bellies and eyeballs. [...] Arlene Tompkins of DFO’s [Department of Fisheries and Oceans'] salmon assessment section said staff in the Port Hardy area have not found bleeding herring. “We are trying to retrieve samples, but [Monday] we were not successful because of heavy fog,” she said. “We haven’t had any other reports of fish kills or die-offs [see salmon report below].” Tompkins has seen photographs provided by Morton [...]

From earlier today: Unprecedented: Sockeye salmon at dire historic low on Canada’s Pacific coast — “We think something happened in the ocean” — “The elders have never seen anything like this at all” — Alaska and Russia also affected (MAP)
UPDATE: Canadian official publicly claims ‘no concern’ over new Fukushima leak info… Yet privately requested tests on salmon, due to “great public concern about potential radiation contamination in these fish”

- See more at: http://www.globalresearch.ca/is-this-fu ... AIU8b.dpuf

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is Worrying! click this link!

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:01 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

From Freaks link above

Another day, another leak: One more Fukushima cooling tank pollutes Pacific

Another cooling tank has sprung a leak at Japan’s troubled Fukushima nuclear power plant. As in previous instances, the highly radioactive water is thought to be seeping directly into the Pacific Ocean. This is the second such incident in two months.

Although the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) has promised more accountability following a series of blunders in recent months, it has become clear to Japan’s government that the plant operator simply cannot deal with the problem on its own, forcing them to step in last month and start contributing funds.

The newest leak amounts to about 430 liters of radioactive water spilling in a period of 12 hours. That water contained 200,000 becquerels per liter of Strontium 90 and other harmful beta-emitting isotopes. That is tens of thousands of times more than the legal 30-becquerel limit.

While the plant operator has been pumping hundreds of tons of water a day over the damaged reactors to cool them in the aftermath of the 2011 meltdowns, it also relied on makeshift water tanks above ground to store excessive radioactive water.

But they have been leaking on and off, which led to senior government spokesman Yoshiide Suga to tell reporters on Thursday that TEPCO’s efforts at stemming the flow of contaminated water were insufficient. He added, however, that he believes the situation to be under control.

Recently it was calculated that the cleanup efforts would batter the economy and required government funding, as well as at least four decades, to implement.

It took the electrical power company until July to admit that water had been leaking into the Pacific, which led to an international outcry in addition to a national security threat warning on the part of the United States. Previously, TEPCO had repeatedly denied that this was a problem.

The incident took place because a worker misjudged the tank’s water capacity, resulting in the tank tilting to one side, as the ground underneath it is uneven, TEPCO spokesman Masayuki Ono told Reuters.

But in that worker’s defense, the company is already being forced to fill the cooling tanks to the top, as there is simply no capacity to accommodate all that water, which Ono says is probably headed down a trench into the Pacific about 300 meters from the affected tank.

Add to this the problem of accumulating rainwater which also becomes charged by the nuclear particles.

Although initially water contamination in the surrounding area was a major scare prompting security alerts as far as the United States, it has now been determined that the radiation is not an immediate environmental threat, as the ocean dilutes the radiation, officials have said.

However, heightened levels of radiation have been detected around multiple cooling tanks, which points to inherent flaws in their construction and forecasts increasing complications to be faced not only during cleanup, but simply to keep the problem of radioactivity at bay.

http://rt.com/news/fukushima-nuclear-le ... ign=chrome

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Scary stuff! considering our tap water comes from there!

http://www.independentaustralia.net/2011/business/media-2/the-corrupt-reporting-of-fukushima-radiation-risks/

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:34 am
Profile YIM

Japan Physician: I hope adults will leave Tokyo, not just children — Strange things happening — Medications don’t seem to work — Rare diseases increasing dramatically

Quote:
Dr. Shigeru Mita, Mita Clinic in Tokyo: Our patients mostly come from Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Saitama, and other Northern Kanto areas.

Several paragraphs follow with clinical symptoms of children which the doctor relates to the radiation coming from Fukushima, prompting her to say:

Quote:
when these children spend some time in the West, they get better. If at all possible, I would like them to move away from East Japan. [...]

S(he) goes on to say:
Quote:
radioactive substances coming from Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant have reached Tokyo, and huge amounts of contaminated waste is being burned here as well, I cannot deny the possibility that we are inhaling radioactive substances contained in the air. Again, let me repeat that after the nuclear accident, enormous amounts of nuclear substances were released in the environment. Therefore, if we see an increase in symptoms that are different from the ones we’ve seen before, we physicians should “first consider the effects of radioactivity.”

Concerning adults:
Quote:
But my real hope is to have not just children but also adults move away from Tokyo.

[...] [The adult] conditions are definitely different compared to how it was before the nuclear accident.
and further clinical symptoms are given, particularly of the elderly.

http://enenews.com/japan-physician-i-ho ... ally-video

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 am
Profile YIM

Great report Ruts.

I agree with fr33k - it VERY concerning

Folks on the ground will have to relive the effects of Nagasaki - and for what? Some fat arsed greedy politicians. We are not even into the introduction phase of the outfall.

This is eugenics Delux!

Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Great report Ruts.

I agree with fr33k - it VERY concerning

Folks on the ground will have to relive the effects of Nagasaki - and for what? Some fat arsed greedy politicians. We are not even into the introduction phase of the outfall.

This is eugenics Delux!

You Mean the Fallout Sky It's gonna be horrible when I really falls out!

Aww.. Great read this!

Fukushima update!

Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:29 am
Profile YIM

Yup - that's what I meant

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Unprecedented’: China bans all imports of shellfish from U.S. West Coast — Official:
“They’ve never done anything like that that I’ve ever seen” — Includes Washington, Oregon, Alaska and N. California —
Gov’t says it will continue indefinitely (AUDIO)

KUOW, Dec. 13, 2013: China Imposes First-Ever West Coast Shellfish Ban [...] China has suspended imports of shellfish from the west coast of the United States — an unprecedented move [...] China said it decided to impose the ban after recent shipments of geoduck clams from Northwest waters were found by its own government inspectors to have high levels of arsenic and a toxin that causes paralytic shellfish poisoning. The restriction took effect last week and China’s government says it will continue indefinitely. It applies to clams, oysters and all other two-shelled bivalves harvested from the waters of Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Northern California. [...] “It’s had an incredible impact,” said George Hill, the geoduck harvest coordinator for Puget Sound’s Suquamish Tribe. “A couple thousand divers out of work right now.” [...] Officials say the investigation is ongoing but the closure could last for months.

Full Audio Broadcast Here
http://nwpr.org/post/china-closes-doors ... sh-imports

http://enenews.com/unprecedented-china- ... n-oregon-a

Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 am
Profile WWW

1 January 2014, 15:30
Steam over Fukushima as sign of catastrophe: 89 tons of deadly radioactive fuel could reach US in 2 days

Unexplained plumes of radioactive steam have been rising from Fukushima's Reactor Building 3. TEPCO has confirmed the reports, adding that they were not clear on the details of the sudden change at the reactor because of "lethal radiation levels in that building." Meanwhile some experts think that "the situation could escalate rapidly out of control."

Fukushima's Reactor Building 3 exploded on 13th March 2011 as a result of a hydrogen buildup, breaching the building's containment and emitting a huge plume of radiation. The reactor itself is in meltdown. And now fresh plumes of steam have been seen coming out the structure. These have now been confirmed by TEPCO, the owner of the nuclear plant, from 19th December onwards. The company believes the steam is coming from the fifth floor of the building.

However it does not know the cause of the steam. Lethal levels of radiation and the physical damage to the structure have so far made entry and inspection impossible.

snip

Summations from experts conclude that this may "be the beginning of a 'spent fuel pool criticality (meltdown)' involving up to 89 tons of nuclear fuel burning up into the atmosphere and heading to North America."

Educated guesses suggest that the steam is "coming from what’s left of the fifth floor of the mostly-destroyed building."

snip

TRN is warning of preparatory measures that should be taken by those living on the West Coast of America because after the "releasing 89 tons of deadly radioactive fuel directly into the air", it would be a matter or 2 to 3 days before the deadly material would fry North America "by [the] levels of airborne radiation and ‘hot particles’ which could kill."

Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_01_0 ... days-2074/

NOTE: Another story continues at the above link:

Japan's homeless used as slave labour to clean up Fukushima nuclear spill

Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:12 am
Profile YIM

This is going to go down in history as the modern eschatology event....

Earth's population poisoned by greed and gross stupidity (or not?)

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hat Tip to itsnow at FC....

=========================================

36 Signs The Media Is Lying To You About How Radiation From Fukushima Is Affecting The West Coast

[img]http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/Fukushima-Radiation-450x270.jpg[img]

The west coast of the United States is being absolutely fried by radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster, and the mainstream media is not telling us the truth about this. What you are about to see is a collection of evidence that is quite startling. Taken collectively, this body of evidence shows that nuclear radiation from Fukushima is affecting sea life in the Pacific Ocean and animal life along the west coast of North America in some extraordinary ways. But the mainstream media continues to insist that we don’t have a thing to worry about. The mainstream media continues to insist that radiation levels in the Pacific and along the west coast are perfectly safe. Are they lying to us? Evaluate the evidence compiled below and come to your own conclusions…

#1 Independent researchers have measured alarmingly high levels of radiation on the beaches of the west coast. For example, the video posted below was taken on December 23rd, 2013 at Pacifica State Beach. As you can see in this video, radiation levels near the water are up to five times higher than normal background radiation…

- See more at: http://www.zengardner.com/36-signs-medi ... NuBAf.dpuf

#2 According to Oceanus Magazine, the total amount of cesium-137 that has been released into the Pacific Ocean from Fukushima is 10,000 to 100,000 times greater than the amount released into the oceans by the Chernobyl disaster or by the atmospheric nuclear weapons tests of the 1960s.

#3 Former MSNBC host Cenk Uygur has admitted that while he was at MSNBC he was instructed not to warn the public about the radiation coming from Fukushima…
“I was on MSNBC at the time when this happened, I said, “Don’t trust what the Japanese government is saying, they’ll say trust what the electric power company is saying. Go, go, go, get outta there. Get as far away from that plant as you can. It’s literally a core meltdown.” And they always don’t want people to panic, so they were always like, “Oh it’s going to be okay.” [...] I’m like, “You’re crazy man, don’t be anywhere near that reactor.” And I remember at the time, of course not at The Young Turks, but on cable news, people were like, “Hey Cenk, you know, I don’t know that you want to say that, because the official government position is that it’s safe.” Oh, is that the official government position? Now go explain that to the people who served on the USS Ronald Reagan.”

#4 71 U.S. sailors who assisted with the initial Fukushima relief efforts have developed serious diseases such as testicular cancer, thyroid cancer, Leukemia, “unremitting gynecological bleeding” and brain tumors since that time as a result of exposure to radiation coming from Fukushima.

#5 Something is causing starfish all along the west coast of the United States to literally disintegrate into piles of “white goo“…

Researchers say nuclear pollution from the 2011 earthquake in Japan that damaged the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant could be partially to blame for a disease wiping out starfish along the West Coast.

Dr. Peter Raimondi of the University of Santa Cruz says something is making starfish susceptible to whats believed to be a bacteria coined “Wasting Disease.” It essentially disintegrate the marine invertebrates into a white goo, after the starfish loses its legs.

#6 Bald eagles are dying in unprecedented numbers in Utah, and nobody can figure out why this is happening…

Bald eagles are dying in Utah — 20 in the past few weeks alone — and nobody can figure out why.

Hundreds of the majestic birds — many with wing spans of 7 feet or more — migrate here each winter, gathering along the Great Salt Lake and feasting on carp and other fish that swim in the nearby freshwater bays.

Earlier this month, however, hunters and farmers across five counties in northern and central Utah began finding the normally skittish raptors lying listless on the ground. Many suffered from seizures, head tremors and paralysis in the legs, feet and wings.

#7 Huge numbers of dead birds are dropping dead and washing up along the coastlines of Alaska. It is being reported that many of the carcases of the dead birds are “broken open and bleeding”.

#8 The recent deaths of thousands of birds in Oregon is absolutely baffling scientists.

#9 Something is causing large numbers of seals and walruses up in Alaska to lose hair and develop “oozing sores”.

#10 Substantial numbers of polar bears along the coast of Alaska are suffering from fur loss and open sores.

#11 There is an epidemic of sea lion deaths along the California coastline.

#12 The population of sockeye salmon along the coastlines of Alaska is at a “historic low”.

#13 Something is causing Pacific herring to bleed from their gills, bellies and eyeballs.

#14 Dangerous levels of cesium-137 have been discovered in mushrooms and berries grown along the west coast.

#15 According to an absolutely shocking report put out by the National Academy of Sciences, it has been proven that Pacific Bluefin tuna have transported radioactive material “across the entire North Pacific Ocean”…

“We report unequivocal evidence that Pacific Bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis, transported Fukushima-derived radionuclides across the entire North Pacific Ocean.”

#16 Something seems to be causing a substantial spike in the death rate for killer whales living off of the coast of British Columbia.

#17 Experts have found very high levels of cesium-137 in plankton living in the waters of the Pacific Ocean between Hawaii and the west coast.

#18 One test in California found that 15 out of 15 Bluefin tuna were contaminated with radiation from Fukushima.

#19 Back in 2012, the Vancouver Sun reported that cesium-137 was being found in a very high percentage of the fish that Japan was selling to Canada…

73 percent of the mackerel
91 percent of the halibut
92 percent of the sardines
93 percent of the tuna and eel
94 percent of the cod and anchovies
100 percent of the carp, seaweed, shark and monkfish
#20 An EU-funded study concluded that Fukushima released up to 210 quadrillion becquerels of cesium-137 into the atmosphere.

#21 One very experienced Australian adventurer has stated that he felt as though “the ocean itself was dead” as he journeyed from Japan to San Francisco recently…

The next leg of the long voyage was from Osaka to San Francisco and for most of that trip the desolation was tinged with nauseous horror and a degree of fear.

“After we left Japan, it felt as if the ocean itself was dead,” Macfadyen said.

“We hardly saw any living things. We saw one whale, sort of rolling helplessly on the surface with what looked like a big tumour on its head. It was pretty sickening.

“I’ve done a lot of miles on the ocean in my life and I’m used to seeing turtles, dolphins, sharks and big flurries of feeding birds. But this time, for 3000 nautical miles there was nothing alive to be seen.”

In place of the missing life was garbage in astounding volumes.

“Part of it was the aftermath of the tsunami that hit Japan a couple of years ago. The wave came in over the land, picked up an unbelievable load of stuff and carried it out to sea. And it’s still out there, everywhere you look.”

#22 It is being projected that the radioactivity of coastal waters off the U.S. west coast could double over the next five to six years.

#23 The deputy chairman of Russia’s State Duma Committee for Natural Resources, Maxim Shingarkin, says that seafood captured off the northwest coast of the United States is so radioactive that it represents a “danger for mankind”…

Currents in the world ocean are so structured that the areas of seafood capture near the U.S. northwest coast are more likely to contain radioactive nuclides than even the Sea of Okhotsk, which is much closer to Japan. These products are the main danger for mankind because they can find their way to people’s tables on a massive scale.

#24 According to one recent scientific report, radiation from Fukushima could affect our seafood for “many generations” and ultimately kill more than a million people…

This cycle will last for many generations, because of the food chain of fish and other marine fauna, and the radioactivity will be recycled and in fact the meat content will increase rather than decreasing by decay. Even if only one one-hundredth of the radioactivity (more than 1e15 Bq of CS137) were to enter this recirculation pattern, the collective whole body ingestion dose over many generations would exceed 1e7 Sv, sufficient to kill more than 1,000,000 people.

#25 The Japanese government has estimated that approximately 300 tons of highly radioactive water is pouring into the Pacific Ocean from the destroyed Fukushima nuclear facility every single day.

MORE>>

- See more at: http://www.zengardner.com/36-signs-medi ... NuBAf.dpuf

=================================================================

US Government Orders 14 Million Doses of Potassium Iodide

‘The Department of Health and Human Services has ordered 14 million doses of potassium iodide, the compound that protects the body from radioactive poisoning in the aftermath of severe nuclear accidents, to be delivered before the beginning of February…

… Potassium iodide helps block radioactive iodine from being absorbed by the thyroid gland and is used by victims of severe nuclear accidents or emergencies. Under current regulations, states with populations living within 10 miles of a nuclear plant are encouraged, but not required, to maintain a supply of potassium iodide.

A search of the FedBizOpps website returns no other results regarding the purchase of potassium iodide from any government agency, suggesting that the DHHS bulk buy of the tablets is unprecedented in recent times.’

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/ ... um-iodide/

=======================================================================

Fukushima: Global Elite Political Theater

http://govtslaves.info/global-elite-political-theater/

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
(Note: I post this on the GT because there's only a handful of people reading here...This is serious...By whatever means available, they should bury it...Dex)

TEPCO Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down NOW

http://nsnbc.me/2013/12/30/tepco-quietl ... lting-now/

WEST COAST OF NORTH AMERICA SHOULD BEGIN PREPARATIONS FOR POSSIBLE RADIATION CLOUD WITHIN 3 TO 5 DAYS

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013/12 ... reactor-3/

Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Editorial note: This article was first published 30 December. It was intermediately removed on 3 January for two reasons. 1) A malicious attempt to overload our servers 2) A large number of readers who appeared to panic because they read the article as if there was a meltdown in progress. The headline is rather clear on that point already, it “could” start melting down “now”.

We find the article important because it elicits the point that another meltdown, besides the three which already happened, could happen at any time. That includes, for the time being, the risk of a spent fuel rod meltdown. As Dr. Michiu Kaku, nuclear physicist said, “TEPCO is hanging over the cliff by its fingernails”. We agree that unprecedented risks, warrant unprecedented precautions.

We uploaded the article again on 4 January, and will eventually have to remove it “intermediately” again, if the overload proceeds. Christof Lehmann. Editor, nsnbc international.

The above quote is taken from this article referenced above:

TEPCO Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down NOW

http://nsnbc.me/2013/12/30/tepco-quietl%20...%20lting-now/

WOW! Just WOW!!!!

Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:32 pm
Site Admin

And of course NO MENTION in the MSM, what a bunch of sheep we are geezus :headbang

Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Did I miss something here regards to Fukushima?

Looking through the posts I've not been able to find anything that mentions
on the order of "many" ET craft in the area of the plant during the disaster.
The media must have reported them.

...........the good guys were there.....

Could someone direct us to the report(s)

Sun May 18, 2014 4:18 am
Site Admin

gtavt wrote:
Did I miss something here regards to Fukushima?

Looking through the posts I've not been able to find anything that mentions
on the order of 50 or so ET craft were in the area of the plant during the initial disaster.
The media must have reported them.

...........the good guys were there.....

Could someone direct us to the report(s)

This forum has been actively following this disaster since day one and I have to say this is the first I ever heard of this?

Sun May 18, 2014 4:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Object Above Fukushima Nuclear Plant: UFO or Train?

Submitted by Xavier Ortega on April 14, 2011 – 9:39 PM

There’s been a lot of controversy surrounding the news report that supposedly shows what many consider a UFO craft hovering above the Fukushima power plant in Japan. The clip was aired during a news coverage recently. The video was shot from a helicopter flying close to the power plant and recording footage. In the background, we see a light colored object, which appears to be cigar-shaped. This is what many have concluded to be an alien craft.

The theories are vast. Many believe that aliens seem to visit natural or man-made disasters in efforts to keep an eye on humanity. Possibly to intervene in our doings in case we accidentally blow ourselves up. Sometimes during natural disasters like we’ve read about during Japan’s earthquake or the devastating Indonesian tsunami a few years back.

This time around, the claims of the UFO came by accident, as a news crew recorded what appears to be an anomaly, floating about the nuclear plant. You can see the image above, where a white object appears to be floating above the towers.

If you watch the news clip in where the supposed UFO makes an appearance, you will not that it does in fact appear to be floating above the plant, as if observing the damage. Check out the video below. (fast forward to the :55 second mark)

snip

Read more (and see photo and video) here: http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/04/14/object-above-fukushima-nuclear-plant-ufo-or-train

I agree with one of the commenters, I think it is the sun, too. ;)

Sun May 18, 2014 8:47 am
Site Admin

Fukushima Workers Fled Plant After Accident Despite Orders
By MARTIN FACKLERMAY 20, 2014

TOKYO — At the most dire moment of the Fukushima nuclear crisis three years ago, hundreds of panicked employees abandoned the damaged plant despite being ordered to remain on hand for last-ditch efforts to regain control of its runaway reactors, according to a previously undisclosed record of the accident that was reported Tuesday by a major Japanese newspaper.

The newspaper, The Asahi Shimbun, said that the incident was described by Masao Yoshida, the manager of the Fukushima Daiichi plant at the time of the accident, in a series of interviews conducted by government investigators several months after the March 2011 disaster. The newspaper said it had obtained a copy of a 400-page transcript of the interviews, which had been referred to in government accounts of the accident but had never been released in its entirety.

Such a transcript could represent the only testimony of the accident left by Mr. Yoshida, who died last year of cancer at the age of 58. Mr. Yoshida is widely viewed in Japan as one of the disaster’s few heroes for preventing the crisis from spinning out of control by defying an order to stop pouring seawater on the overheating reactors.

The transcript offers a chilling glimpse of the panic gripping workers on March 15, when the plant appeared to teeter on the brink of catastrophe four days after a huge earthquake and tsunami knocked out vital cooling systems. Mr. Yoshida told investigators that 650 workers and even midlevel managers fled to another nearby nuclear plant, leaving just him and 68 other employees behind to try to contain a possible fuel-core meltdown at a reactor whose building had just exploded. That reactor was one of three that were eventually determined to have melted down during the accident.

If true, the account challenges earlier descriptions of the day’s events that portrayed the plant’s operator, Tokyo Electric Power Company, or Tepco, as evacuating all but a small number of highly dedicated workers, who risked their lives to prevent the nuclear crisis from worsening.

The disclosure of the incident three years after the fact is also certain to raise renewed criticism of the government and Tepco for failing even now to fully disclose what happened during the accident, which spewed radiation over a wide swath of northern Japan. In its report, The Asahi Shimbun, one of Japan’s largest newspapers, assailed the government for failing to make all records of the accident public even as it moves to restart Japan’s other, undamaged nuclear plants, which were idled after the accident for safety fears.

snip

Read more here: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/21/world/asia/fukushima-workers-fled-plant-after-accident-despite-orders.html?_r=0

This is incredibly sad. Sad for the workers who fled (who can blame them?) and sad for those who stayed. :(

Tue May 20, 2014 8:48 am
Site Admin

This was shared on the GT by epo3, this video needs to be shared far and wide!

epo3 wrote:
As part of billion dollar lawsuit on behalf of crew of the Ronald Reagan the legal team made this vid. RIP to the sailor who has died from radiation exposure (claimed) and condolences to his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?bYqh5vvreaY

and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqh5vvreaY

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:14 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next