It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:00 pm

The World Food Crisis Special Report 

Post The World Food Crisis Special Report
We are going to see much more on this subject S O O N!

:hmm

Friday, September 14, 2012
The World Food Crisis Special Report

America used to be 'the bread-basket of the world.' It had, if I recall correctly: 2 years of reserve in grain supplies for hard times. Now, last year I read it has only 2 weeks. Not only that, a lot of the crops go to so called bio-fuels. I have a hard time trying to figure out how they are thinking, regards this and the lack of empathy for the children who go hungry now, even in America in the summertime when school is out and no main meal, school lunches.And Surprise surprise the evil dictators of the world all have their own farms and own food brought in to wherever it is they are staying. Who do they think they are? Whereas I as an individual have very little control over what enters my body. The water I drink, the food I eat and the air I breathe is all poisoned. What little hope remains in me is that one day soon they will all burn in hell for eternity.

:fu

The same thing has happened here in South Africa! The US / C I A have influenced the downfall of white (capable) farmers that used to produce the bulk of food locally and we exported 80% of what we produced. Now SA is dependent on importation to feed the nation as we only produce 20% of the county's needs. And I am not even going to mention the GMO profile that has been created here!!!!

:censor :flame

How easily can the country be influenced to US policy now?!!?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 am
Profile WWW