It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:48 pm

Dear Beltway Insiders, while you make pretty speeches, 
Site Admin

Post Dear Beltway Insiders, while you make pretty speeches,
Fair warning, this contains strong language.

Dear Beltway Insiders, while you make pretty speeches, I'm being cut to shreds

by MinistryOfTruthFollow .

You feed me to the lions . . .

Child poverty in America is about to hit 25%

WHAT THE FUCK!

Name one damn thing that the Millionaires and Billionaires have agreed to sacrifice during this disaster that they caused themselves.

Name one.

And Democracy doesn't count.

Because until the rich agree to sacrifice one cent, I'm not willing to sacrifice a damned thing.

I didn't cause this fucking deficit, old people who got sick didn't cause this deficit, hungry children whose homes were foreclosed on illegally didn't cause this fucking crisis, your damned war profiteering did, tax cuts for the super rich did, corporate welfare did.

I didn't wreck the economy, the fucking bankers did.

I honestly don't give a shit about "Shared Sacrifice" because I didn't fuck it up. I didn't crash the economy, neither did teachers or public union workers or anyone like that. The people who earn less now than their fathers did 30 years ago didn't fuck this up.

You know who fucked this up? The very, very rich people! The politicians who are OWNED by very, very rich people. You fucked this up, not me, so you need to go first on the "Let's sacrifice" diving board, because I am not in any position to sacrifice and you, dear rich people, have ALL THE FUCKING MONEY.

Over the last 30 years our bosses have stolen our raises and gave it to themselves as a bonus. These rich bastards have STOPPED "creating jobs" so they can put that money in their own pockets, and now the rest of us are supposed to take one for the team and bail them out again.

And now almost 1/4 of our nation's youth is living in poverty.

I repeat, WHAT THE FUCK??

And this just feels like . . spinning plates

Does either party have a jobs plan? Fucking pathetic.

Meanwhile, every special interest can't fuck the working class at once. It doesn't work in the long run, eventually all the working class people go broke and then the whole house of cards collapses. That's NOT MY FAULT. Getting robbed until I am in poverty is NOT my fault. Being born to parents who've been robbed into near poverty is NOT MY FAULT. Living in a corrupt corporate wasteland where the rich refuse to pay decent wages or contribute in anyway to society unless it is profitable to do is NOT MY FAULT, especially when the profits are coming out of my ass.

I see you on C-Span waxing idiotic at length about this "Crisis". It's bullshit, pure Shock Doctrine bullshit.

Do you want to see a crisis? How about the MASSIVE poverty? How about the generation of children growing up in poverty, children whose parents were foreclosed out of the middle class by greedy fucking bankers, children whose parents didn't stand a fucking chance against the big banks, children whose parents were born into poverty themselves, straight on down the line for years and years. And I'm supposed to feel bad for the rich bastards who refuse to pay decent wages or taxes?

I hear so much talk about DICK. Tweeting dicks. Calling people dicks. DICK. DICK. DICK.

All they talk about adds up to dick.

Well here is a four letter word that I think our Politicians and Pundits should be constantly in a hissy fit over.

"POOR"

Because while you clowns in the beltway live your detached Versailles life of cocktail parties and hob nobbing the rest of us peasants are fucking starving.

Me? I'm going to keep looking for work, keep fighting, and I'll probably lose my home soon too.

But to the Millionaire politicians and pundits who dance the tune the billionaires play for them, that means nothing. I am coming to the conclusion that there will be no recovery until the rich begin to share in the suffering. When their fucking cocktail parties are disrupted by the "crisis" they shriek about, maybe then they will try to do something helpful for the sans-culottes.

Until then, all they are going to do is talk about dick.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/30/989835/-Dear-Beltway-Insiders-while-you-make-pretty-speeches-I-m-being-cut-to-shreds

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:03 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Dear Beltway Insiders, while you make pretty speeches,
WOW that is great, sadly TRUE but great none the less :clap :clap :clap :clap

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:37 pm
Profile WWW