It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 pm

Video Needs to go Viral 
Site Admin

Video Needs to go Viral
This Video needs to go VIRAL please spread it FAR & WIDE to as many sites as you possibly can!

Here is the direct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5Sc3vWefE

Wed May 30, 2012 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Video Needs to go Viral
5/17/2012 @ 7:46AM |4,864 views

The Victoria Grant Video: The Early Phase of a Viral Video Against Banking

Victoria Grant is the 12 year old Canadian girl who was brave enough to stand in front of the Public Banking Institute conference in Philadelphia April 27-28 and tell the audience, a particular kind of banker, why banks really suck. The nub of her confident analysis is that banks are screwing Governments as well as customers, and since customers also pay taxes to service national debt, banks are screwing them twice over.

The number of views of the Victoria Grant video doubled in the past 24 hours, from just over 75,000 to just under 200,000. As The Financial Post put it, so far it is bacterial rather than viral.

The video was embedded on Reddit on the 10th May and on The Huffington Post, Canada, Tuesday. Currently most views are coming from Canada, and then the USA but the strongest referring site is Facebook.I picked it up on Alex Lightman’s page.

Victoria’s message is strangely powerful coming from a kid who doesn’t look at all fazed by the company she’s keeping. But perhaps most significantly she has caught the attention of middle aged men (most views are in the 45 – 64 category). Not known for their radicalism this demographic is certainly listening to Victoria.

This weekend also sees a novel take on anti-capital banking – a laugh-in at the NATO summit in Chicago, which is serving as a proxy for the G8 meeting. Demonstrators had wanted to demonstrate against the G8 but Obama moved it from Chicago to Camp David. My guess is the Grant video will go viral over the weekend, in part because the fever around protest will send news organizations looking for a novel take, but also because in the half hour I have had it open here, views have gone up by 20,000.

Here’s why it is interesting.

It does not have any of the sophisticated celebrity endorsement of StopKony, the viral video that occupied our minds for a couple of weeks in March. To date no pop star or Hollywood brand has stepped up and said: Way to go, Victoria! But the video is being circulated on Facebook. We’ll know in a few days if networking power can match star power – and yes it will still need a lift from the news media.

And it brings an added dimension to brand vulnerability in a consumer-empowered world – those anti-capitalist protestors seem to be getting younger every year!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2012/05/17/the-victoria-grant-video-the-early-phase-of-a-viral-video-against-banking/

Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 am
GT Truther

This one too::

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:22 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
This one too::

time mark
0:55 I don't care, I make money :arsehole
1:20 dream of recession (it is cool to make money from a depression) :yamon
#####################
Make money from the injury and losses of others, with no compassion, after all making money is more important than fixing the problem. :flame

What really is a cancer is the Service To Self :banned

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:50 am

That video is 14 months old now, and in it the Trader says "In 12 moths it's all going to crash...get ready..."

Well - its November 2012 and the only crash I hear is my cat chasing birds in the garden...

That means THEY are still stealing more assets with fiat currency and getting away with it and no-one gives a shit! The sheeples are happy to go with less and less and let themselves be re-educated to be more stoopid and poor every passing day and continue to pay fealty TAXES to the KINGS of the Earth!

:dunno

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
That video is 14 months old now, and in it the Trader says "In 12 months it's all going to crash...get ready..."

Well - its November 2012 and the only crash I hear is my cat chasing birds in the garden...

That means THEY are still stealing more assets with fiat currency and getting away with it and no-one gives a shit! The sheeples are happy to go with less and less and let themselves be re-educated to be more stoopid and poor every passing day and continue to pay fealty TAXES to the KINGS of the Earth!

:dunno

True time has passed, I believe that we have been graced by an subtle intervention. :elephant
The sentiment of STS is still there and we still need to discus and proclaim the truth to bring those that are asleep, awake and aware. :candle

Peace and Love, :heart

MT7

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:36 am

mountaintiger7 wrote:

The sentiment of STS is still there and we still need to discus and proclaim the truth to bring those that are asleep, awake and aware. :candle

MT7

Would it not be an amazing achievement should we be able to start a dialogue to do so right here on the GT?

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

MT7

Would it not be an amazing achievement should we be able to start a dialogue to do so right here on the GT?

That would be wonderful, extremist rhetoric have been going on for too long:

We need more Civil conversations

Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 pm