It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:01 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIES 

Post Re: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIES
Simon - the reason we are people who develope our minds to the sharpest tools we have, is because we do not chase the image of wealth in order to take advantage of life! I too sometimes contemplate the downside of not having invested in commodities and simply playing the regular rise and falls of the market to eventually ending up a millionaire... But since I chose to invest in things spiritual for myself, I may suffer physical hardship, but my mind and my soul is in full flight to gather more and more Spirit in the Light of the knowledge of the Divine I have gained in the past 20 or so years of study.

That is something that can never depreciate, it is Totally Bankable and the only way the PTB can stop me is by sending me Home!

I love my simple life and I Love my Creator! The Trinity is my personal totem!

This has been one helluva life of lessons for me - and now I know why I had this gift of birth in life during one of the most auspicious times of Earth History!

:heart

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

And so it begins...

Greek surprise sends shock waves through Europe

Athens, Greece (CNN) -- European stock markets dropped dramatically Tuesday and the leaders of France and Germany scheduled an emergency conversation after Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou called a shock national referendum on international aid for his country.

A Greek rejection of the bail-out deal, which took months to hammer out, could lead the country to crash out of the euro and default on debts in an uncontrolled way, sending shock waves through the global financial system. :mrgreen:

And the announcement of the referendum rattled Papandreou's hold on power Tuesday, as a lawmaker defected from his party, leaving him with a majority of only two in Parliament.

Milena Apostolaki announced her resignation from the PASOK party, saying the call for a referendum was "a deeply divisive procedure."

The European debt crisis claimed its first American victim shortly before Papandreou announced the referendum on Monday, as MF Global filed for bankruptcy protection, leaving top Wall Street creditors holding more than $2 billion in debt.

The commodities and derivatives broker was run by ex-Sen. Jon Corzine, a former head of Goldman Sachs. :spit

French President Nicolas Sarkozy will discuss Europe's debt crisis with German Chancellor Angela Merkel by phone Tuesday, his office announced.

Greece's opposition leader Antonis Samaras called for snap elections Tuesday, but it is unlikely he has the votes to force one.

Papandreou has called for a vote of confidence later this week, separate from his call for a referendum on the international bail-out.

One expert called the surprise plan for a referendum "a political gamble which adds further uncertainty to the European debt crisis."

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/01/world/europe/greece-debt-referendum/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:46 am
GT Truther

Re: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIES
Edit to add: apologies for the duplication, it was not there this morning and I kept the window open without refreshing until after posting this...

Simon

--------------------------------------------------------------

re: the financial situation, its all "getting interesting"...

After last week's agreements about Greek debts the first of the financial institutions which has lost out has fallen, will there be more?

MF Global files for bankruptcy after European debt bets

MF Global has filed for Chapter 11 bankrupty protection in New York, after the scale of its bets on European debt sent its shares and bonds tumbling.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/8860214/MF-Global-files-for-bankruptcy-after-European-debt-bets.html

The futures brokerage, which was spun out of the British hedge fund Man Group in 2007, employs more than 2,000 people, about 700 of them in London at its Canary Wharf office.

MF Global, headed by former New Jersey Governor and Goldman Sachs executive Jon Corzine, had been trying to strike a deal to sell some assets to Interactive Brokers Group, but talks fell apart earlier today, Reuters reported.

The bankruptcy filing, which listed its debts at $39.7bn, makes MF Global the biggest US casualty yet of Europe's debt crisis and leaves almost 3,000 staff on both sides of the Atlantic facing an uncertain future.

<snip>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, the Greek government's decision to seek approval on an as yet unknown aspect of the debt crisis has seen markets dropping...

btw, I say "as yet unknown" because until the question(s) is/are known we don't know whether the people will be asked to approve of the agreement, whether to leave the Eurozone, or what!

Debt crisis: live
Markets drop as eurozone debt deal thrown into doubt by Greece's shock decision to hold a referendum on the rescue package, while UK growth figures come in slightly better than expected.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/8846201/Debt-crisis-live.html

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 am
Site Admin

Not a problem, Simon, this information needs to get out to everyone. The more the merrier, I say.

Very, very interesting, doncha know? :hmm

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 pm
Site Admin

If the Greek people are the ones who will, ultimately, pay for this bailout - why shouldn't they have a say?

Or could it be TPTB have something to hide from the Greek people and the rest of the world?

:hmm

Greek cabinet supports call for referendum on bailout

Athens, Greece (CNN) -- Greece's cabinet voted Wednesday to support Prime Minister George Papandreou's call for a referendum as soon as possible on the latest bailout plan, as Europe's stock markets watched anxiously to see what might happen next.

The vote was unanimous, though some of the ministers expressed criticism prior to casting their votes, CNN affiliate Mega Channel reported.

snip

Greek Foreign Minister Stavros Lambridinis told CNN he was confident the Greek people would vote "yes," and that they were "fanatic supporters" of Europe.

"Everyone is getting a bit tired of doubting the wisdom of the Greek people and their commitment to Europe," he said, adding that Greece had proven its dedication in the painful measures it has already taken.

Lambridinis said he hoped the referendum would take place as soon as the details of the bailout deal agreed to last week were finalized.

No date has yet been set for the vote. Nor is it clear what the wording might be for the referendum question.

snip

Several of the most senior military leaders in Greece, meanwhile, have been replaced.

The Government Council for Foreign Affairs and Defense, which Papandreou chairs, decided on "sweeping changes in the armed forces' leadership" on Tuesday, the Athens News Agency reported.

The council replaced the general staff chiefs for the Greek Army, Navy and Air Force, the news agency said. It did not cite a reason for the changes.

Kostas Gemenis, an assistant professor of politics at the University of Twente in the Netherlands, said the news had come as a surprise.

And although the government said it was a long-planned, routine move, the way it was announced so suddenly and after an extraordinary meeting with the heads of the armed forces makes many doubt that, Gemenis said.

Greece's politicians have kept a tight rein on the military since a seven-year military junta was brought to an end in 1974, Gemenis said, but people's memories are long.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/02/world/europe/greece-debt/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Not a problem, Simon, this information needs to get out to everyone. The more the merrier, I say.

Very, very interesting, doncha know? :hmm

Yes Blue, but its all speeding up and yesterday's news is already getting out of date.... there's not even been time for the ink to dry story before everything changes again!

The Greeks were 'lent upon' and now the vote (which I heard was going to be on 4th December) is off!

Democracy in action, EU style - unless you are certain of the 'right' result dont ask the people!!!

The people of Greece probably realise that no matter what happens they will lose out (financially).

However, the poor poor EU leaders and EU bigwigs must have been quaking in their boots from the possible side effect of a negative vote (by the people) which they cannot insist be followed by repeated polls until the result they want is acheived. My heart bleeds crocodile tears for them :fu

Anyone remember Maastrict Treaty (etc) polls?

Toss a coin...

heads - you're stuffed,

tails - you're even more stuffed, but at least outside the clutches of the dark controllers.

Toss an EU coin.

um, erm, knowing the EU and its love (sic) of democracy the coin has two heads and no tail. :(

Who said that the Hydra was a mythical being?

Simon

Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:37 pm
GT Truther

I'm eating so much popcorn watching the show that my weight is rocketing skywards....

Mind you, with Italy now in the spotlight so maybe I should switch to Tiramisu ice cream, or pizza, or.....

As I understand it, Italy is a strange one because its economy is nowhere as 'badly off' as Greece, etc. Their problem seems to be government borrowings which will soon need repaying... but they cannot afford to repay.

Italy is the 3rd largest economy in the Eurozone... and "too big to fail" but also "too big to bail out".

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

----------------------------------------------

In the 1929 recession there were reports of bankers who had lost everything commiting sucide by jumping out of buildings.

A few days ago someone who has worked for over 30 years in the various organisations which over the years have controlled London's transport was apparently told that he would be part of the 20% headcount reduction, and media reports suggest that this explains why he suddenly went to the 6th floor and jumped out of a window.

Of course this is appallingly sad.

Simon

Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:00 am

Europe faces a "crisis of apocalyptic proportions". Following are some excerpts from various articles:

Quote:
Europe's debt crisis could trigger violent revolution and war, warns French foreign minister.....In the bleakest assessment yet of the euro crisis, Alain Juppe, a former French prime minister, said the spiralling debt crisis could trigger ‘the explosion of the European Union itself’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1fO3ZSSu0

Quote:
European debt crisis: Euro zone facing make-up-or-break-up choice.... Amid mounting threats to the world economy and the steady decay of economic conditions in the euro region itself, political resistance to even the most aggressive ideas appears to be waning as European leaders enter a critical week of negotiations. What’s being debated is nothing short of a reordering of the European political and financial system. Governments would transfer some of their sovereign power over spending and taxes to a central authority, responsibility for individual government debt would be collectivized across the 17 euro nations, and — potentially — the European Central Bank would take a more aggressive role in shoring up the regional economy Can anyone say engineered steps to a One World Government aka New World Order?.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... story.html

Quote:
EUROPEAN CRISIS COULD IMPACT OBAMA CAMPAIGN: Europe's long-smoldering crisis has now reached something of a zenith, compelling the Federal Reserve to jump in and say it will work with other central banks to support the global economy.

Already, the economies of Europe have stopped growing. And many observers worry that the sputtering U.S. economy could be adversely affected by the crisis in Europe. It could all go south very quickly. And that will translate, at some point, into votes.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/01/news/ec ... sis_obama/

Quote:
Europe Debt Crisis Threatens East Africa Growth Outlook.

Policy makers across East Africa are struggling to combat inflation pressure caused by the drought while stimulating economic growth in the face of a worsening European debt crisis. Europe is a major destination for East African exports such as coffee, tea and flowers.

Weaker growth “is because of a slowdown in the economies that are the destination of our exports: Western Europe, the U.S., Japan,”

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-1 ... onomy.html

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:59 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
Europe faces a "crisis of apocalyptic proportions". Following are some excerpts from various articles:

Quote:
Europe's debt crisis could trigger violent revolution and war, warns French foreign minister.....In the bleakest assessment yet of the euro crisis, Alain Juppe, a former French prime minister, said the spiralling debt crisis could trigger ‘the explosion of the European Union itself’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1fO3ZSSu0

Quote:
European debt crisis: Euro zone facing make-up-or-break-up choice.... Amid mounting threats to the world economy and the steady decay of economic conditions in the euro region itself, political resistance to even the most aggressive ideas appears to be waning as European leaders enter a critical week of negotiations. What’s being debated is nothing short of a reordering of the European political and financial system. Governments would transfer some of their sovereign power over spending and taxes to a central authority, responsibility for individual government debt would be collectivized across the 17 euro nations, and — potentially — the European Central Bank would take a more aggressive role in shoring up the regional economy Can anyone say engineered steps to a One World Government aka New World Order?.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... story.html

Quote:
EUROPEAN CRISIS COULD IMPACT OBAMA CAMPAIGN: Europe's long-smoldering crisis has now reached something of a zenith, compelling the Federal Reserve to jump in and say it will work with other central banks to support the global economy.

Already, the economies of Europe have stopped growing. And many observers worry that the sputtering U.S. economy could be adversely affected by the crisis in Europe. It could all go south very quickly. And that will translate, at some point, into votes.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/01/news/ec ... sis_obama/

Quote:
Europe Debt Crisis Threatens East Africa Growth Outlook.

Policy makers across East Africa are struggling to combat inflation pressure caused by the drought while stimulating economic growth in the face of a worsening European debt crisis. Europe is a major destination for East African exports such as coffee, tea and flowers.

Weaker growth “is because of a slowdown in the economies that are the destination of our exports: Western Europe, the U.S., Japan,”

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-1 ... onomy.html

Hello Rutsuyasun,

That article is indeed scaremongering... but maybe thats intentional?

Apparently there is a big EU summit at the end of next week (9th Dec) and this might be when the shi(f)t, having managed to make it through the fan relatively unscathed hits the 'immovable object' financial brick wall.

We've already passed the last 'last chance saloon' and instead of sorting things out the EU became intoxicated on its desire to usurp democracy.

I agree with you in suggesting the whole thing could be a charade with some sort of back room deal having already been decided upon but things are being allowed to look as if financial armageddon is imminent because the deal is designed the further the NWO's long term aims in ways which further impoverishes 'the masses' ... and this is the only way the hostile public will even grudingly accept these actions. (as per the text I put in red)

Simon

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:06 pm
Site Admin

Simon I would be interested to hear your perspective on the below.

L2L wrote:
These corrupt bankers need to be stopped NOW :rant :flame :headbang :fu

Quote:

When your country goes broke
With Max Keisar and Directed by Stacy Herbert

It happens all over the world, but it's been a long, long time since a European country has had the experienced.

Default. National bankruptcy.

Here's what happens when a country goes broke.

This video might contain copyrighted material. The use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in my efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this channel is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:12 pm
Profile WWW

Bluebonnet wrote:
If the Greek people are the ones who will, ultimately, pay for this bailout - why shouldn't they have a say?

Or could it be TPTB have something to hide from the Greek people and the rest of the world?

This is not only true for Greece Blue - but for every country in the world now.

It's not only the banksters that are purpetrating financial crime against the people of the world, it includes every government. This partnership is the key formula in the taxpaying people getting fleeced out of what used to be an inheritance to our children!

There is a very neat interview by Max Keiser on his blog and on the RT web page that did this exposure for Ireland last week. A very informative show indeed, and I shall see if I can find it to post it here.

:popcorn

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Simon I would be interested to hear your perspective on the below.

L2L wrote:
These corrupt bankers need to be stopped NOW :rant :flame :headbang :fu

Quote:

When your country goes broke
With Max Keisar and Directed by Stacy Herbert

It happens all over the world, but it's been a long, long time since a European country has had the experienced.

Default. National bankruptcy.

Here's what happens when a country goes broke.

This video might contain copyrighted material. The use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in my efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this channel is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/...

OK then, L2L. Two comments.

Some smart (ass) bankers wearing fake smiles have smooth talked the kindly and trusting (but not financially savvy) Greek nation into defrauding the rest of Europe, and in the process only served to increase Greek debts without even guaranteeing that what has been done will prevent the country from becoming bankrupt. Indeed, they did just the opposite.

To put it all in more human terms... a parable. Think of an elderly very loving and trusting grandmother who is short of money and encounters some sharp suited bankers who are actually conmen in disguise. Coveting her property and with their fees in mind these conmen promise to help her.

In reality not only does their 'help' defraud the grandmother out of her savings, but it also ensures that ownership of all her assets passes to them as well. When I say 'all' I include her house & garden plus all contents, including her pets and her clothing - even the clothing that she is currently wearing!

For payment... Greece should do the following:
* Invite the bankers to Athens to hold high level talks.
* Tell the public that they are coming - including who they are, where they will be, etc.
* When the crowds turn up wanting to lynch the bankers tell the bankers that for their safety they have to go to a (secret) underground bunker.
* Incarcerate them there... 'for their own protection'.
* 'Arrange' for the electricty to fail, because it can no longer be afforded. Give the bankers candles and cold food.
* Default and use the bankers as hostages to ensure that no action is taken.

They have nothing to lose.

Simon

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:00 am

Hahahaha - that is an excellent suggestion Simon!

:zoro :whip :jail :badtobone

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Simon I LOVE THAT IEDA Bravo :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Add me to the list!

Brilliant! Simply brilliant, Simon.

Quote:
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.

- Thomas Jefferson

I believe you, sir, are cut from the same cloth as good ole TJ!

:clap

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 am
GT Truther

Thanks everyone. :clap :wavey

The Greek people are angry and want revenge, but to simply physically harm or even kill the bankers would represent stooping even lower than them.

This way the bankers get to sample a cold morsel of the anger whilst remaining unharmed.

Many people would say that having to make do in a dingy unheated cave with one cold water tap, candles for light, cold food and having to share a bucket for a toilet is more 'existing' than actual 'living'. I feel sure that because of the actions of the bankers there will be some Greek people whose daily lives will be not much better than this.

The food btw should be barely sufficient and only consist of low quality foods with white flour, chemical additives, artificial colours, sweeteners, etc. It is OK to enquire if any of them have shares in Monsanto and if so proudly tell them that the foods being offered to them heavily feature in products which have come from Monsanto's production line. For special treats they should be offered diet soda pops to drink.

--------------------------------------------

We humans must be careful when seeking justice - we must not become blinded by our desire for revenge and in the process end up creating bad karma for ourselves. The bankers may not understand compassion or mercy, but nevertheless they should be shown these. As well as the hardship they wished for everyone else.

Simon

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 am
GT Truther

Eurozone banking system on the edge of collapse

The eurozone banking system is on the edge of collapse as major lenders begin to run out of the assets they need to keep vital funding lines open.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/8947470/Eurozone-banking-system-on-the-edge-of-collapse.html

Senior analysts and traders warned of impending bank failures as a summit intended to solve the European crisis failed to deliver a solution that eased concerns over bank funding.

The European Central Bank admitted it had held meetings about providing emergency funding to the region's struggling banks, however City figures said a "collateral crunch" was looming.

"If anyone thinks things are getting better then they simply don't understand how severe the problems are. I think a major bank could fail within weeks," said one London-based executive at a major global bank.

Many banks, including some French, Italian and Spanish lenders, have already run out of many of the acceptable forms of collateral such as US Treasuries and other liquid securities used to finance short-term loans and have been forced to resort to lending out their gold reserves to maintain access to dollar funding.

<snip>

All Britain is isolated from is a looming eurozone disaster

David Cameron was right not to agree to the proposed changes to the Treaty of Lisbon at the latest summit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/8948303/All-Britain-is-isolated-from-is-a-looming-eurozone-disaster.html

The immediate cause of this was that the other EU leaders (in reality Germany and France) refused to give the safeguards that he demanded that they would not impose regulatory and tax changes which would adversely affect the UK’s financial services sector.

He had no choice. Financial services are a far more vital part of the UK’s economy than they are of any European country.

The City provides services to a large part of the world, and financial services are our biggest sector for employment, taxes and exports.

The EU, and Germany and France in particular, envy that position. They would like to divert as much of that activity as they could to Frankfurt and Paris,

<snip>

Eurozone leaders deluded if they think this 'sticking plaster' treaty can solve the debt crisis

So, now we know what the latest euro-crisis summit has to offer. The fifth comprehensive effort to stabilise the eurozone in nineteen months, this latest Brussels gab-fest produced a slew of headlines and initiatives. But what did it really achieve?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/liamhalligan/8948108/Eurozone-leaders-deluded-if-they-think-this-sticking-plaster-treaty-can-solve-the-debt-crisis.html

The single currency remains just as incoherent as it was last weekend, just as vulnerable to systemic collapse. The region’s banks and governments are still very highly indebted.

Eurozone leaders are deluded if they think some diplomatic sticking plaster, and a lot of bluster, can hold together an inherently unstable structure.

What’s more, to use a combination of borrowed and printed money to bail-out cash-strapped governments, which are insolvent largely because they, in turn, are standing behind insolvent banks, is to treat the symptoms of the crisis, not the cause.

<snip>

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:51 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Thanks everyone. :clap :wavey

The Greek people are angry and want revenge, but to simply physically harm or even kill the bankers would represent stooping even lower than them.

This way the bankers get to sample a cold morsel of the anger whilst remaining unharmed.

Many people would say that having to make do in a dingy unheated cave with one cold water tap, candles for light, cold food and having to share a bucket for a toilet is more 'existing' than actual 'living'. I feel sure that because of the actions of the bankers there will be some Greek people whose daily lives will be not much better than this.

The food btw should be barely sufficient and only consist of low quality foods with white flour, chemical additives, artificial colours, sweeteners, etc. It is OK to enquire if any of them have shares in Monsanto and if so proudly tell them that the foods being offered to them heavily feature in products which have come from Monsanto's production line. For special treats they should be offered diet soda pops to drink.

--------------------------------------------

We humans must be careful when seeking justice - we must not become blinded by our desire for revenge and in the process end up creating bad karma for ourselves. The bankers may not understand compassion or mercy, but nevertheless they should be shown these. As well as the hardship they wished for everyone else.

Simon

They already have their underground bunkers, Caves? bunkers? what's the difference? I say we shove them in bunkers and drop Cyanide bombs on their heads like Hitler did y'know gas them like the Cockroaches they truly are!

Bring your children to the movie theater! Hitler would say when they went into the building they locked all the doors and dropped cyanide bombs on their heads from the rooftops

then they dug a landfill and dumped all the corpses in it and covered it up! Much like they are doing to American Soldiers that died in battle today!?

Maybe WE THE PEOPLE should GAS THE "ELITE" and dump their corpses in a landfill because they (the 13 bloodlines) were obviously a mistake in the first place.Image

Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 am
Profile YIM

fr33k - gassing the ptb's is not what simon was appealing for. Where did it get Hitler?

You have a sharp mind. If you leashed it and came up with innovations that we could all take part in, would that not make for a better world? And I bet you do have some fine idea's on this too.... Just get that "knee jerk" into a compassionate focus and maybe we can learn from it?

Jesus the Christ did clearly teach - "Forgive your perpetrators" - for it inherits you gifts in Heaven. I know he kicked butt in the synagogue when the Pharisees abused the facility, but he did not hate them, he scolded them to have a change of heart by leading by example.

But as UJ always reminds us - we are dealing with an offworld FORCE and only LOVE can fill!

:candle

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
fr33k - gassing the ptb's is not what simon was appealing for. Where did it get Hitler?

You have a sharp mind. If you leashed it and came up with innovations that we could all take part in, would that not make for a better world? And I bet you do have some fine idea's on this too.... Just get that "knee jerk" into a compassionate focus and maybe we can learn from it?

Jesus the Christ did clearly teach - "Forgive your perpetrators" - for it inherits you gifts in Heaven. I know he kicked butt in the synagogue when the Pharisees abused the facility, but he did not hate them, he scolded them to have a change of heart by leading by example.

But as UJ always reminds us - we are dealing with an offworld FORCE and only LOVE can fill!

:candle

Maybe the ET's can take TPTB'S to a backwards planet and save us that problem then :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:43 am
Profile YIM

How interesting that you comment on the removal of souls to prison planets fr33k. In my studies - that's the apparent outcome for STS's and hopefully for the banksters too!

;)

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:58 am
Profile WWW

This article was printed in NaturalNews. It is very interesting, though long, with multiple quotes from well-known sources. I leave it to you to check out and read if you care to.

Burning down the house - the coming global financial firestorm
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 by: Mark Sircus., AC, OMD

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034388_finan ... z1gWLUjHhF

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 am
Profile YIM

A companion piece to the above article on a coming global financial meltdown was written by Mike Adams, "the Health Ranger" and founder of NaturalNews. He says that in the past he "bugged out" when he saw the future of the US and other "advanced" economies on the verge of disaster, and moved to Ecuador. His article discusses what he learned from his move, and addresses the question he says readers are asking him: should we "bug out" now as we see financial ruin and societal breakdown advancing on us?

Should you leave the USA before the collapse? Words of wisdom from someone who tried

[quote]I don't claim to be a prophet of any kind, but today I'm a bit wiser, a bit more experienced and a bit less foolish than I was a few years ago, and I'd like to pass on whatever nuggets of wisdom might help you and your family prepare for the powerful global changes which have already begun to unfold.

Here, I share with you five powerful realizations you need to keep in mind when considering where to locate (or relocate) before the collapse becomes a reality. (Time is growing short, so read up...)

For starters, there is a universal truth you must accept if you hope to make a truly wise decision about where to locate: Corruption is everywhere.

Adams goes on to discuss some things to keep in mind when making the decision to stay or go: These are the titles of each section, much more in the article itself, of course.

1) Corruption is far worse outside the USA
2) Many cultures do not practice long-term preparedness thinking
3) Don't be the foreigner - you'll stick out and be an easy target
4) You cannot escape the global police state
5) You are far safer to hunker down than try to go mobile

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034404_prepp ... z1gZgQhCFy

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:28 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

News stories that make you go hmmmm...

Europe's debt deal is falling flat

By Aaron Smith@CNNMoneyMarkets
December 15, 2011: 7:52 AM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- What fiscal pact? There is little sign that last week's European summit even happened, judging from the high cost of sovereign debt and the weakness in European markets.

Last Friday, European leaders -- with the exception of Britain's David Cameron -- pledged to form a tighter, more deeply integrated fiscal bond among member states. Of course, most of the countries still need to get parliamentary approvals before moving forward.

One of the most crucial aspects of the fiscal pact, which was masterminded by Germany's Angela Merkel and France's Nicolas Sarkozy, was to force eurozone members to maintain responsible budgets. Countries would face sanctions if they allow their deficits to stray above 3% of their gross domestic product.

"[The summit] is clearly a stepping stone to fiscal union but there are still a lot of hoops to jump through," said Nick Stamenkovic, fixed income strategist at RIA Capital Markets in Edinburgh, Scotland. "People are getting more and more nervous for the outlook of Europe and the lack of political agreement."

Bond buyers showed little indication that they felt any better about European debt in Italy on Wednesday. Italy's €3 billion auction of five-year notes met with relatively strong demand, but resulted in a high yield of 6.47%.

European debt saga far from over

And yields on Italy's 10-year bonds remain closer to 7% than 6%. That 7% level is closely watched since it typically starts to flash bailout warning signs.

Greece, Ireland and Portugal got bailed out shortly after their yields crossed that mark, though the bailouts weren't triggered until they went even higher.

Italian bond yields have risen above 7% before. While many experts think Italy can manage those levels for a bit, it is the third-largest economy in the eurozone and third-largest bond issuer in the world. In other words, it's too big to fail but also too big to bail out.

Last week's formation of the fiscal union was supposed to keep bond yields in check. But the only thing that could really put a lid on rising yields would be a promise from the European Central Bank that it will step in to buy more bonds. But that didn't happen.

The central bank's president, Mario Draghi, has stood firm, saying the ECB's only mandate is to manage inflation

Read more here: http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/14/markets/europe_debt/index.htm?hpt=hp_t2

Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:48 am
GT Truther

Geez... Daily Mail article from today, Sunday 18th Dec 2011.

Simon
---------------------------------------------------------

A financial Dunkirk: Britain draws up plans to rescue expats if Spain and Portugal are hit by financial oblivion.

Evacuation plans for British expats stranded in Spain and Portugal if their banking systems collapse are being drawn up by the Foreign Office.

The contingency plans are being put in place to help thousands of Britons if they were unable to get to their money in the event of a catastrophic banking collapse in two of the most vulnerable eurozone economies.

Around one million British expats live in Spain, particularly around Marbella and Malaga, and some 50,000 in Portugal.

The Foreign Office is concerned that those who have invested savings in their adopted countries would face losing their homes if banks called in loans and they were unable to access money.

Among options being considered for a 'nightmare scenario' include sending planes, ships and coaches to evacuate expats - some through Gibraltar.

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2075721/A-financial-Dunkirk-Britain-draws-plans-rescue-expats-Spain-Portugal-hit-financial-oblivion.html

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:17 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next