It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Anotrher 9.0 Earthquake in Japan 

Post Re: Anotrher 9.0 Earthquake in Japan
I hugged my spring today!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Pray tell how do you HUG a SEASON or am I missing the mark?!? :huh I don't get what you are on about? :shock:

Are you taking any medication Presciption or otherwise?

You haven't been smoking Tea Leaves or anything? :hmm

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

It's just a figure of speach Freak :roflmao

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Sky wrote:

Pray tell how do you HUG a SEASON or am I missing the mark?!? :huh I don't get what you are on about? :shock:

Are you taking any medication Presciption or otherwise?

You haven't been smoking Tea Leaves or anything? :hmm

Freak - Sky has his own source of drinking water - a spring. Not public drinking water.

:oops

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 am
GT Truther

Uh-Oh Sky be careful you don't get Malaria!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:38 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Japan reactor core may be leaking radioactive material, official says

Tokyo (CNN) -- Authorities in Japan raised the prospect Friday of a likely breach in the all-important containment vessel of the No. 3 reactor at the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, a potentially ominous development in the race to prevent a large-scale release of radiation.

Contaminated water likely seeped through the containment vessel protecting from the reactor's core, said Hidehiko Nishiyama of the Japan nuclear and industrial safety agency.

Three men working inside the No. 3 reactor stepped into water this week that had 10,000 times the amount of radiation typical for that locale, Nishiyama said. That water likely indicates "some sort of leakage" from the reactor core, signaling a possible break of the containment vessel that houses the core. :roll

The containment vessel is designed to prevent radioactive material from escaping into the atmosphere, even if other parts of the reactor are damaged. A rupture in the containment vessel could pose problems for workers who are trying to prevent that, depending on its severity. Ya think?

snip

The incident raised questions about radiation control measures at the plant as 536 people -- including government authorities and firefighters -- continued working there Friday, according to an official with Tokyo Electric. :candle

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/25/japan.nuclear.reactors/index.html?hpt=T1#

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 am

I cannot even begin to imagine what it must do to a people that face such a daunting threat!!! Just to begin to understand that your existence is absolutely and completely threatened by a substance that will decimate life with no measure of compassion given.

Hell in real time!!

Why do the people of the world accept this madness?

Why must we be subjugated by our "leaders" so they can make more money at the expense of human life?

I pray to God that people start waking up!!!

Nuclear power is a creation from the dark side. There is no other explanation....

:candle :candle :candle

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Why do the people of the world accept this madness?

Funny you should ask, Sky. See below:

CNN Poll: Most near nuclear plants not ready for emergency :huh
By: CNN Political Unit

Washington (CNN) – Most Americans who live within 50 miles of a nuclear power plant aren't prepared for a nuclear emergency and don't think the police, hospitals and other emergency services in their community are prepared either, according to a new national poll. :shock:

But a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Friday indicates that only four in ten believe it is likely that an accident or natural disaster at the nuclear plant near them will put their family in immediate danger, and only one in seven think that is very likely to happen.

As a result, only 18 percent of people who live within 50 miles of a nuclear plant have a disaster supplies kit ready, and six in ten are not familiar with the evacuation route they would need to use if the worst happened. :awe

Read more here: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/25/cnn-poll-most-near-nuclear-plants-not-ready-for-emergency/

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 pm
Site Admin

I live close to two Nuke plants the closest being Pickering which is 80kms away. Here is a Google Earth cooridinates of the Darlington (Pickering) Plant
43.869374, 78.724594

The other is the Bruce Nuke plant in Lake Huron which is over 200kms away.
Here are the Google Earth cooridinates of "The Bruce".
44.327778, 81.587563

Let me tell you with all that is happening in Japan and especially with the recent news about Pickering leaking dirty water into Lake Ontario and the cover up that followed I have ZERO confidence in Ontario Power Generation or the Government they report to.

I have been looking into precautions so if anyone can provide some good sensible advice and or reliable links that I should be using I would appreciate it.

What is a safe distance from these monsters :scared

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:59 pm
Profile WWW

L2L wrote:
What is a safe distance from these monsters

I would say the Moon?!!?!!

:(

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

I lived about 10 miles from Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant for most of my adult life. This is one of the most dangerous, if not THE worst, in the country. It is one of the main reasons I was determined to move out of that area (another being the proximity to NYC and Long Island Sound). I was very aware of the danger, I did believe that there could easily be a major incident at the plant, I did NOT trust the government to be able to protect me. There was no valid evacuation route; I lived right by rt 95, which was always jammed in the best of times. I couldn't imagine trying to evacuate on 95, or the Merritt Parkway. I did know the back roads very well, but with the high concentration of population in the area, I did not realistically think I could get out in time to do any good. I had no way of getting DH into the basement (he's in a wheelchair). I bought Iodine pills (which I still have, hope they don't expire :huh ), had plenty of preps (for BF, but for anything) lots of bottled water, there wasn't much more I could do.

L, there are links where you can read about how to make a safe "bunker" in your basement, how to seal up your house, etc. I'll try to find the links; it's been a while since I was researching nuclear preps.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 pm
Profile YIM

Global food scare widens from Japan nuclear plant
Mar 24 09:08 AM US/Eastern

Countries across the world shunned Japanese food imports Thursday as radioactive steam leaked from a disaster-struck nuclear plant, straining nerves in Tokyo.

snip

"Food safety issues are an additional dimension of the emergency," said three UN agencies in a joint statement issued in Geneva, pledging they were "committed to mobilising their knowledge and expertise" to help Japan.

Read article here

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:39 pm
Profile YIM

Radioactive fallout from Fukushima approaching same levels as Chernobyl
Thursday, March 24, 2011

(NaturalNews) Despite all the desperate efforts by world governments to downplay the severity of the release of radioactive material from Fukushima, world radiation sensors are revealing the ugly truth about the Fukushima catastrophe that the nuclear industry doesn't want you to know: The radioactive fallout is now as much as 73 percent of the daily radiation emitted from Chernobyl following its meltdown disaster. That's the story on Iodine-131, the radioactive iodine isotope that's now spreading across the globe.

Similarly, the amount of caesium-137 being released by Fukushima has now reached 60 percent of that released by Chernobyl

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031836_radio ... z1HgHOds10

Radiation spreading across oceans and continents
This is the data from the global network of radiation sensors that were originally installed to monitor the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT). They were designed to detect illegal nuclear weapons testing events, but now they're proving to be quite effective at picking up the massive release of deadly radiation from the Fukushima nuclear power complex -- which is still burning, by the way.

The monitoring stations are located in Alaska, Hawaii, Montreal and other cities, indicating that the radiation fallout from Fukushima now spans oceans and continents.

Because Fukushima continues to leak radiation into the environment, its total radioactive output may yet exceed that of Chernobyl. There's certainly a lot more fuel at Fukushima than there ever was at Chernobyl: 1,760 tons of nuclear fuel versus just 180 tons at Chernobyl.

So Fukushima has ten times the amount of fresh and spent fuel as Chernobyl. And it's still spewing radiation every second. The food and water in Japan is already contaminated, the oceans are radioactive, the air is radioactive, neutron beams are jetting out of the nuclear facility, it's raining yellow water, workers are being hospitalized with radiation burns, and still the nuclear industry says stop worrying... it's all safe!

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031836_radio ... z1HgHdiYGg

Fukushima quickly rising to the top of the list of the world's worst nuclear disasters

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031836_radio ... z1HgHqmCdp

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 pm
Profile YIM

Radiation in seawater off nuclear plant spikes to 1,250 times normal
By the CNN Wire Staff

These high levels suggest there may have been some sort of leakage directly into the ocean -- unlikely to be because of atmosphere emissions or rain alone

article here:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:00 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

CAN'T THEY JUST USE LIQUID NITROGEN (Lin2) to quick freeze it?!?

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:02 am
Profile YIM

China finds high radiation on Japanese travelers, ship

Updated: 2011-03-25 13:40

BEIJING - An abnormal level of radiation was detected on a Japanese merchant vessel and two Japanese air travelers arriving in East China, two statements by China's quality watchdog said on Friday.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:05 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Here is an unbelievable video of the Tsunami from start to finish...

WOW :scared

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
YouTube Has Been Restricted In Japan.
A Last Message Sent Out From Man In Japan:
Warning: Adult -Language- :flame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mfjQo_JczU
:puter

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:55 am
Profile WWW

Fukushima
Fukushima beyond point of no return as radioactive core melts through containment vessel

The battle to save the Fukushima nuclear power plant now appears lost as the radioactive core from Reactor No. 2 has melted through the containment vessel and dropped into the concrete basement of the reactor structure. This is "raising fears of a major release of radiation at the site," reports The Guardian, which broke the story (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/201...). A former General Electric nuclear expert told The Guardian that Japan appears to have "lost the race" to save the reactor.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031894_Fukus ... z1I431mb9V

Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:07 am
Profile YIM

water
Plutonium found in soils near Fukushima, but governments say there's nothing to worry about

In the aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear meltdown catastrophe, plutonium has now been found in soil samples taken from five locations around Fukushima. Yes, plutonium. But here's the real whopper: The media is reporting "Officials insist that the plutonium poses no threat to humans." (http://news.xinhuanet.com/english20...)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031882_pluto ... z1I43jOOL5

Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:10 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
water
Plutonium found in soils near Fukushima, but governments say there's nothing to worry about

In the aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear meltdown catastrophe, plutonium has now been found in soil samples taken from five locations around Fukushima. Yes, plutonium. But here's the real whopper: The media is reporting "Officials insist that the plutonium poses no threat to humans." (http://news.xinhuanet.com/english20...)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031882_pluto ... z1I43jOOL5

:awe :crazy :censor :censor :fu Officials :evil :gah

I've been feeling really sick today?!? My skin has got Funny sores all over it on my Arms my Back the back of my legs, I also feel very very hot and Weak :scared The sores on my skin are bleeding and are sticky my head keeps slowly twirling around for some weird reason I'm WORRIED!!! I collapsed earlier and almost went into a Coma :scared my mother had to snap me out of it!?!?! it was after I went into a Weird Rainstorm with funny orange clouds?!?!?!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:07 am
Profile YIM

Fr33K - sounds like you need to get some MMS and try it out.

It is a really good detoxer!

:hmm

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 am
Profile WWW

Rainwater Across Entire US Contanimated With Japan Nuclear Radiation

Rainwater Across Entire US Contains Japan Nuclear Radiation

Clicking on the individual stories quickly reveals that Japan nuclear radiation is being detected in rainwater across the entire United States.

For example:

Radiation In Massachusetts Rainwater Likely From Japan

Japan Nuclear Radiation Detected in Massachusetts Rainwater

BOSTON — Health officials said Sunday that one sample of Massachusetts rainwater has registered very low concentrations of radiation, most likely from the Japanese nuclear power plant damaged earlier this month by an earthquake and tsunami.

John Auerbach, the Massachusetts commissioner of public health, said that radioiodine-131 found in the sample – one of more than 100 that have been taken around the country – has a short life of only eight days. He said the drinking water supply in the state was unaffected and officials do not expect any health concerns.
Snip

Rest Here

:gah

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 am
Profile WWW

Japan Nuclear Reactor Engineer Confesses To Criminal Coverup, Fukushima Has Always Been ‘Time Bomb’

‘Just days after the 9.1 mega-earthquake and tsunami hit off the east cost of Japan, a former employee of Hitachi Ltd. (6501) came forward saying that he helped cover up a flawed steel protective vessel that was installed in the Fukushima Dai-Ichi Reactor 4 core in 1974. Mitsuhiko Tanaka told Bloomberg that the defective steel in the $250 million vessel was a very serious “time bomb” just waiting to go off, as it represents the key protective unit for the reactor’s core.

Though Reactor 4 was not running at the time of the quake and tsunami, its cooling pool contains a number of spent fuel rods that require proper cooling in order to prevent a serious meltdown. Earlier this week, reports indicated that the pool is empty, and that it seems to have a crack or hole that is preventing it from being effectively refilled, which could spell disaster for the 130 tons of uranium inside the reactor.’
Snip

Rest Here

:huh

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 am
Profile WWW

Errrr.... hallo, anybody home? WTF are these Japs up to??

:huh

Lack of data from Japan distresses nuclear experts

Nuclear scientists and policy experts say the quality and quantity of information coming out of Fukushima has left gaping holes in their understanding of the nuclear disaster nearly two weeks after it began.

How did Japanese workers at the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant jury-rig fire hoses to cool damaged reactors? Is contaminated water from waste pools overflowing into the Pacific Ocean? Exactly who is the national incident commander?

The answers to these and many other questions are unclear to U.S. nuclear scientists and policy experts, who say the quality and quantity of information coming out of Japan has left gaping holes in their understanding of the disaster nearly two weeks after it began.

At the same time, they say, the depth of the crisis has clearly been growing, judging by releases of radioactivity that by some measures have reached half the level of those released in the Chernobyl accident of 1986, according to new analysis by European and American scientists.

The lack of information has led to growing frustration with Tokyo Electric Power Co., known as Tepco, and the Japanese government, which has parceled out information with little context, few details and giant blind spots. It has left the international community confused about what is happening and what could come next.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-sci-japan-quake-secrecy-20110325,0,3610246.story

:roll :evil

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next