It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:30 pm

La Palma @ Canary Islands 
Site Admin

Post Re: La Palma @ Canary Islands
L2L wrote:
simple simon wrote:
several hours later

FLASH BULLETIN - LaPalma: Steam Now Clearly Visible atop EXACT Ridge of Unstable Land Mass

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... -land-mass

The map suggests that even Toronto and Montreal are at risk from the tsunami (if it happens)! :candle

Thanks for this link SS, as for Toronto & Montreal I highly doubt we are at risk of any tsunami as we are a VERY long ways inward albeit you cannot tell just how far inward on that particular map. If you watch the 2nd video I posted you will see how the wave will race inland 16 to 20 kms and then rush back out to see, well Toronto to New York City is 800 Kms as the crow flies so I think we are safe.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/images/2021/09/16/50-meter-tsunami-inundation.jpg

None this whole situation bears watchin over the next few days and weeks as that could be a HUGE problem for the entire Eastern Seaboard of the US and Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, PEI Nova Scotia & Newfoundland)

It should be noted that the above video was done in 2017 but it has a fascinating time laps of how it could potentially effect North America

This video shows what a tsunami the size they are referring to would look like

Check out this drone footage and see how this Volcano has erased this once nice neighbourhood and put it back to the stone ages, the power of Mother nature is astounding WOW :huh :scared :awe

simple simon wrote:

Hello L2L,

If it happens this tsunami would have the potential to take out two of the top tier financial centres - London and New York.

Especially if there is a major loss of life plus the physical damage is significant (ie: not 'just' a few hours without electricity, but rather significant rebuilding required) the void / gap in trading, etc would likely make space for / create an opportunity for new financials systems - which might actually be long-lasting beneficial in helping free people from the present day matrix* - or (alas) see an attempt to bring onstream the start of the WEF grate reset.

*Decentralised crypto trading that the elite cannot control, stifle, squelch etc ... giving people greater control of their wealth

Oh trust me SS I understand that and was certainly NOT trying to say that it won't be devastation if it occurs, simply that I highly doubt that Toronto & Montreal would be hit by it, effected YES due to the complete loss of life and all that comes with that, sorry for any confusion.

I found a live feed on YouTube if anyone is interested.

Look at this picture, this puts it into perspective considering that's just ASH.. :awe :awe :awe :awe :awe

Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just for the Records:
-November 1 2021 -

The Slide in la Palma just made a Local Swirl:

because there is no submarine mountain ranges to DRIVEthe water displacement...Anywhere.

But :cow

The New Madrid Rude Awakening, will divide the North America Continent in 2 Parts that will slide in opposite directions...
(1)

Fisrt The Quake, Then the Sea Water will find its level....AkA Europe Tsunami...

Notes:
(1)

https://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blo ... an-tsunami

Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

More on La Palma and New MAdrid
Via ZetaTalk Newsletter as November 7 2021
(1)

Quote:
Canary Islands Partner

The La Palma volcano continues to erupt, pouring lava down its slope to the sea where it builds an underwater shelf that can create the dreaded landslide tsunami toward the East Coast of the US.

The weight of the cooling lava has tilted the island so that the NW coast is 4” lower than the opposite side of the island.

This is a result of the Africa Roll squeezing the Africa Plate below the Canary Islands.

Thus as Africa Rolls, this squeeze becomes worse.

La Palma Eruption Update: First Underwater Images of the New Lava Island
October 13, 2021
https://strangesounds.org/2021/10/la-pa ... date-video
The river of lava increased speed in its advance down the slope of Cumbre Vieja.

Quote:
Meanwhile the pending New Madrid Adjustment is making the US Military nervous.

This is a twin disaster expected from the rupture in the Mid-Atlantic caused by the Africa Roll.

The bulbous top of the African Plate will roll to the East, sliding down past Syria and Israel.

This will open a void in the Mediterranean and rupture the Mid-Atlantic, making room for the New Madrid Adjustment to occur. Is the US Junta aware of this pending catastrophe?

The flight logs of helicopter swarms on October 14 would indicate they are, as this discussion on the GodLikeProduction forum indicates.

I'm just wondering if it is just me. Midwest seems to be flooded with military choppers pairing up over major cities for some reason. I've never seen the flight tracker like this before. … the past three days I have seen multiple chinooks and other military helicopters, which is unusual for where I live. I live about 15 minutes outside of downtown Columbus, Ohio. … Military helicopters moving quite a bit more than usual here in N Georgia. We're outside of training season, wonder what's up. … At one point they were all congregating at the capital city of each midwest state. … Military copters flying over the VA suburbs of DC. Not at all normal. … Yep, middle of Oklahoma - they've been out all day.
Foreshock
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreshock
A foreshock is an earthquake that occurs before a larger seismic event (the mainshock) and is related to it in both time and space. The designation of an earthquake as foreshock, mainshock or aftershock is only possible after the full sequence of events has happened.

ZetaTalk Explanation 10/31/2021: Certainly the Junta knows that the New Madrid has started to unzip, and where this is leading. Beyond the extensive ZetaTalk on this issue the Military has its own geologists providing data. The public is aware of the concept of aftershocks but likely is unfamiliar with the concept of forshocks. The number of quakes along the path of the New Madrid Fault Line unzipping and their relationship to each other are factored in, as well as trembling ground and booms.

We have stated that the big New Madrid event will likely happen toward the end of 2021 or shortly thereafter in 2022.

We have stated that the African Roll will likely go hand-in-hand with the New Madrid Adjustment, as both plates connect in the center of the Atlantic. Thus the Carnary Islands are active and the public assumes any tsunami fears to be due to this possibility. Why would military helicopter activity increase along the East Coast and under the Seaway where the New Madrid Fault Line runs? This chopper activity is also evident just to the West of the Mississippi River where sinking and consequent flooding land is expected. The choppers are measuring ground tension, and reporting this to the Military scientists.

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blo ... e=activity

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: La Palma @ Canary Islands
So the Zetans say that the New Madrid could be 'anytime now'.

Maybe activity at La Palma could be seen as a precursor? Certainly events there seem to be ramping up ... who has ever heard of a 20 minute earthquake?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/lapalma-20-minute-duration-earthquake

Quote:
An earthquake struck the island of LaPalma in the Canary Islands this morning, and the shaking lasted . . . . 20 MINUTES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srx0QJ6U9iA
New M5.1 Earthquake. The situation is bad. I am seriously worried how this is going to go on.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:34 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
The situation is bad. I am seriously worried how this is going to go on.

Think about it:
To Rude Awakening the New Madrid Sismic Zone, is Necesary the Afrcan Plate To move to the South, but as the same time La Palma island get a Torque to the South too and get a Landslide...

[b]Just Get Prepared...[/b]

The Other event I hear (A Quake Last 60 Minutes) is the South America Rolling over Central America Just After the New Madrid Rude Awakening.... :camp :camper :kleenex :ahhh :zoro :band

(1)
But the sequence is not complete Yet.

Start with a Twin Quakes 9+ in the North of the Shores of Australia, (in the original Timeline #39) is the #1 in the Map

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

I have to say that I myself was apparently confused about the mechanism of how the New Madrid Adjustment will unfold, as I'd always understood the mega-quake would occur first in the New Madrid area, causing the SE US to 'fall' into the Atlantic, thus causing the mega-tsunami, but I wrote to Nancy for clarification last week and she obliged, on Oct 30th:

Nancy Lieder wrote:
The Africa Roll will pull the Atlantic open so that there is a void by the Azores and lower to the south. Same time the N American Continent will rip from Mex Tip thru Gulf up the MS River and along under the Seaway and out toward the Azores. This outlines the SE Portion which stays in place, though of course is traumatized by quakes. Meanwhile the Mainland Portion (everything but the SE Portion) slides to the SW easing the bow that has been imposed on the N American Continent. This causes land to the west of the MS River to sink and stretch so that in some places the MS River will be 50 miles wider.

-snip-

Karma will be so bitter-sweet.

Here's a reminder; a shot of one of their bunkers after getting their food-stocks resupplied:

looks like this one:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3232&start=25

Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

La Palma Update:
Via YT (1)

Quote:
The volcano is back with full force! A wide stream of lava flows down the mountain. 200 earthquakes.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QNnipkmsJk

Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dateline 25th Dec 2021 (but posted here on the 26th)

It is being said that the La Palma eruption has now ended.

If so then its good news.

Also good news is that none of our most severe concerns (island splitting, part falling in to the seas, tsunami, etc) actually manifested.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1474815879548444674?s=20

Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:47 am