It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 am

Legalize Pot Now 
Site Admin

Post Legalize Pot Now
Legalize pot now!!!!!!!!

Personally I don't use it but I don't have a problem with thise that do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Jgw#at=578

Canada is leading the way in North America however we still have a long ways to go...

Edit: Sorry I cannot embed the video :hmm

Thu May 19, 2011 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Legalize Pot Now

Thu May 19, 2011 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thu May 19, 2011 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thu May 19, 2011 5:33 am
Profile WWW

I have known the erb intimately but have chosen not to use it anymore. It grows by the roadside here - :tounge

You have to be a strong character in order to keep yourself motivated to achieve in live if you are a mild to heavy user! But - it is an amazing med for quite a few of life's ills.

Personally I would recommend those that use it should do so for medicinal reasons only - and No cheating - :slap

:yamon

Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

What did you meen you can not embed the video's?

Thu May 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Embedding Nuisance youtube clips

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wnTRKc9oJgw#at=578

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnTRKc9oJgw

Thu May 19, 2011 12:24 pm
Profile YIM

Marijuana Shown to be Wonder Drug
13-Nov-2001

Marijuana is a “wonder drug” capable of radically transforming the lives of very sick people, according to the results of the first clinical trials of the drug, which were sanctioned by the British government. Marijuana is still illegal for doctors to prescribe in the U.K. and the U.S.

Until now, claims for the drug have been anecdotal. But the preliminary results of the trials, started last year, suggest that 80 per cent of those taking part have derived more benefit from marijuana than from any other drug, with many describing it as “miraculous.”

The results make it more likely that governments will legalize the cultivation of marijuana for medical purposes soon. It was first used for medical treatment 5,000 years ago, and some scientists think it will eventually become as widely prescribed as aspirin and penicillin. Doctors believe marijuana could eventually be used to treat osteoporosis, cancer, HIV and Aids, arthritis, spine injury and certain forms of mental illness.
The British government started the first major marijuana trials in the world to see whether there was any scientific basis for its use as medicine. A license was granted to a drug company to grow the plants under controlled conditions in a secret location in southern England. Twenty-three patients, suffering from multiple sclerosis and arthritis, were part of the first trial and were given daily doses of marijuana by spraying it under the tongue.
Alex Ure, a former paratrooper, suffers from a severe spinal condition. The pain was so bad he considered suicide. He found legal painkillers turned him into a zombie and he was unable to have sex with his wife, Wendy, for five years. But after starting the trial he became a father. “I couldn’t even bend down and play with a child before - I could do anything now,” he says. His doctor, Willy Notcutt, is sure the marijuana is responsible for his improvement.

Tyrone Castle, a former bartender, started suffering from multiple sclerosis when he was 21 and became so incapacitated he needed two helpers to get him out of bed. He also suffered from uncontrollable spasms. Marijuana has transformed his life. “It has really helped sort out my spasms. It helps me sleep because I don’t spend the night jumping about. The difference in my legs is unbelievable - they are no longer stiff as a board,” he says.

Jo, the wife of a school chaplain, suffered so badly from multiple sclerosis she had to struggle even to lift her legs up in the air. Since starting the trial, she can lift her legs 25 times. “It’s miraculous, really extraordinary. I’ve never had any sort of relief of this kind, and I’ve tried pretty well everything,” she says.

Notcutt says, “The results have exceeded what I dared hope for. We’re getting 80 per cent of patients good-quality benefit from the marijuana. For some we are getting almost total relief from their pain, with pain scores going down to zero.”

Source lost in time....

Thu May 19, 2011 1:02 pm
Profile WWW

Interesting - Rick taught me how to make the C-oil!! Absolutely amazing stuff...

Also at http://www.phoenixtears.ca

:clap

Thu May 19, 2011 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

There we go sky fixed it!

Thu May 19, 2011 1:13 pm
Profile YIM

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Fighting The Damage Caused By Radiation

After the horrible earthquake in Japan, that has caused all this damage to many of the nuclear reactors that are operating in that country, radiation is now spreading worldwide. With high levels of radiation being released into the atmosphere on a continuous basis, it will have a devastating effect on the lives of most living creatures. But once again if used properly high quality hemp oil can provide a solution that will be of great help to mankind in alleviating this situation. For years I have been telling the public, that every man woman and child on this earth, should be taking small doses of this oil everyday to maintain good health. With all the radiation that is now entering our atmosphere, it is basically urgent, that we now all start ingesting this oil as soon as possible to undo the damage this radiation will cause. Through my experience with the use of this oil, I have found that there is nothing more effective or more harmless that can reduce the damage caused by radiation. I have seen patients that were suffering from cancer who were badly damaged by the effects of radiation treatments, that were able to completely eliminate the damage in a short time. Some who have come to me that had radiation treatments, were burned so badly by its effects that their shin looked like red leather. After ingesting the oil treatment their skin went back to its normal healthy state and the radiation burns disappeared completely. If the oil can do this for someone that was badly damaged by such so called medical treatments, would its use not be effective to combat the effects of the radiation, now emanating from Japan.

There are thousands of reasons why the medicinal use of the cannabis plant, should never have been restricted in the first place. But now with the menace that all this escaping radiation presents, we would have to be insane to turn our backs on the use of hemp extracts to help us all deal with this situation. I truly feel sorry for the misery the people of Japan are now going through and if nothing can be done to stop the radiation from escaping, they may loose their homeland entirely. Don’t be fooled by government double talk, radiation is an invisible but dangerous threat to the well being of us all and only a complete fool would try to say otherwise. The wondrous medicinal effects of properly produced oil from the cannabis hemp plant are finally being recognized once more worldwide. This is just one more reason, we must begin to start growing this plant on a grand scale and it is time that we all told our governments that we have had enough of their nonsense. Our very lives and the lives of coming generations, plus the well being of many other species are at stake and its now up to us, to determine what future mankind is to have.

Best Wishes,

Rick Simpson

Source=http://www.phoenixtears.ca

Thu May 19, 2011 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It helps my next door neighbor get a good nights sleep he gets night terrors and nightmares! he smokes marijuana and tobacco (spin) in a bong! the thing is IT is so expensive over here $30 for one once just enough to make 1 joint terrible 'eh

Thu May 19, 2011 1:24 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

http://www.sensibleseeds.com/detail.php?ID=837

try these!

Thu May 19, 2011 1:31 pm
Profile YIM

Hemp Oil and Cancer
By Mark Sircus Ac., OMD
February 23, 2008

The American College of Physicians (ACP) issued a new policy statement last week endorsing medical marijuana use. The group is urging the government to reverse its ban on medical treatments using marijuana. "ACP encourages the use of non-smoked forms of THC (the main psychoactive element in marijuana) that have proven therapeutic value," the new policy statement said. The Philadelphia-based organization, the second largest doctors group in the United States, cited studies into marijuana’s medical applications such as treating severe weight loss associated with illnesses such as AIDS, and treating nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy for cancer patients.

Medical marijuana is becoming more and more associated with anti-carcinogenic effects, which are responsible in preventing or delaying the development of cancer. This means that cannabinoids offer cancer patients a therapeutic option in the treatment of highly invasive cancers. Before we look at the hard medical science that sustains these statements go to http://www.youtube.com/chrychek to see a series of videos that will convince you of the validity of these statements on cancer. The American College of Physicians wants it made legal as do millions of other people. If you or one of your loved ones every get cancer you will be wishing that the government would begin to listen to this medical organization.

12 Million new cases of Cancer Diagnosed in 2007 in the US.
In addition Cancer also killed 8 million people worldwide in 2007

American Cancer Society

After reading the science and watching this video series I am certain that any sane person with cancer or any late stage chronic disease will want free and legal access to hemp oil with a maximum concentration of THC, the active ingredient that is illegal in most places in the world.

The medical science is strongly in favor of THC laden hemp oil as a primary cancer therapy, not just in a supportive role to control the side effects of chemotherapy. The International Medical Verities Association is putting hemp oil on its cancer protocol. It is a prioritized protocol list whose top five items are magnesium chloride, iodine, selenium, Alpha Lipoic Acid and sodium bicarbonate. It makes perfect sense to drop hemp oil right into the middle of this nutritional crossfire of anti cancer medicines, which are all available without prescription.

Hemp oil has long been recognised as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man. Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a superfood due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of omega3 to omega6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - 2:5:1. Hemp oil, is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant, even higher than spirulina. For thousands of years, the hemp plant has been used in elixirs and medicinal teas because of its healing properties and now medical science is zeroing in on the properties of its active substances.

Both the commercial legal type of hemp oil and the illegal THC laden hemp oil are one of the most power-packed protein sources available in the plant kingdom. Its oil can be used in many nutritional and transdermal applications. In other chapters in my Winning the War on Cancer book we will discuss in-depth about GLA and cancer and also the interesting work of Dr. Johanna Budwig. She uses flax seed oil instead of hemp oil to cure cancer - through effecting changes in cell walls - using these omega3 and omega6 laden medicinal oils.

Hemp oil can cheaply and effectively
deliver a knock out blow to ones cancer.

Actually there is another way to use medical marijuana without smoking the leaf. According to Dr. Tod H. Mikuriya, “The usual irritating and toxic breakdown products of burning utilized with smoking are totally avoided with vaporization. Extraction and inhaling cannabinoid essential oils below ignition temperature of both crude and refined cannabis products affords significant mitigation of irritation to the oral cavity, and tracheobronchial tree from pyrollytic breakdown products.

Snip

Source: http://www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=497

Thu May 19, 2011 1:41 pm
Profile WWW

Marijuana Prevents Alzheimer's Disease
by Dan Eden
October 2006

"Don't smoke dope. It'll rot your brain." That's what the high school nuns at Cathedral High School used to tell me. Of course, most of the guys I hung out with had been smoking pot for years, many starting in their early teens. While smoking every day was sometimes bad for schoolwork and the wallet, it always seemed better than drinking beer. The "suds" crowd, as we "dopers" called the budding alcoholics, always seemed to be getting in fights and destined for a low rent life.

I smoked all through college and grad school. My grades didn't suffer and it seems that my stoned introspection allowed me to understand myself better and to develop more confidence. I tried other drugs like LSD and cocaine, but they never appealed to me like marijuana. It helped me to relax and "smell the roses" as I experienced life.

As time passed, the "bags" of grass I used to buy for twenty bucks changed to the plastic jewel cases of cultivated bud, with exotic names like "kush" and "goldylocks" -- and exotic prices. The same twenty bucks now bought only a two grams!
I found marijuana in almost every corner of the globe. In Yemen, China, Australia, Somalia, Brazil, Cambodia and even Iceland. There was always someone selling and using it. It seems endemic to humanity.
Somehow, with finding a job and starting a family, the regularity of smoking pot diminished. I never made a conscious decision to stop, it just happened. I was too busy doing other things. I couldn't say the same for my "suds" friends, whose full blown alcoholism netted them police records, divorces and stomach ulcers.

A couple of years ago my father was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. It was a horrible experience both for him and me. He first forgot my name, then who I was, and ultimately lost himself. They told me at the time it was hereditary and possibly I had some genetic predisposition to his fate.

Recently, I saw a news item that showed how smoking marijuana can prevent Alzheimer's. It seems that the active ingredient in marijuana may prevent the progression of the disease by preserving levels of an important neurotransmitter that allows the brain to function. :banana

Researchers at the Scripps Research Institute in California found that marijuana's active ingredient, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, can prevent the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from breaking down more effectively than commercially marketed drugs.

THC is also more effective at blocking clumps of protein that can inhibit memory and cognition in Alzheimer's patients, the researchers reported in the journal Molecular Pharmaceutics.

The researchers said their discovery could lead to more effective drug treatment for Alzheimer's, the leading cause of dementia among the elderly. I am counting on that to keep my memories intact.

Possessing marijuana for recreational use is illegal in many parts of the world, including the United States, though some states allow possession for medical purposes. My friend Lee, for example, lives in California. Lee is one of the "dopers" who never allowed work or family to interfere with his smoking enjoyment. It has become a ritual that is the very fabric of his personality. He told me that he recently got a note from his doctor allowing him to legally buy marijuana in a "pot store." California is way ahead of other states. But he says the price is about the same as he used to pay on the street. While the illegality issues may be diminished, the price of marijuana is still prohibitive.

Treating Alzheimer's is one of the major expenses facing our burdened health care system. It also caused immeasurable heartbreak to families. Let's hope that this new research will make marijuana available for preventive treatments of dementia and Alzheimer's at a cost that is accessible to the needy.

Advice for the public: If you've got 'em, smoke 'em.

Source:http://www.viewzone.com

:silly

Thu May 19, 2011 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Now you've done it!

This ole hippie dippie housewife is now having a craving for ze herb, n'cest pas? :yamon :roflmao

I was sitting in my basement I just rolled myself a taste
Of something green and gold and glorious to get me through the day
Then my friend yelled through the transom "Grab your coat and get your hat son
There's a nut down on the corner, givin' dollar bills away"

But I laid around a bit
Then I had another hit
Then I rolled myself a bauma
Then I thought about my mama
Then I fooled around, played around
Jacked around a while and then

I got stoned and I missed it
I got stoned and it rolled right by
I got stoned oh me oh my

Now it took seven months of urging just to get that local virgin
With the sweet face up to my place to fool around a bit
Next day she woke up rosy and she snuggled up so cosy
When she asked me how I liked it Lord it hurt me to admit

I was stoned and I missed it
I was stoned and it rolled right by
I was stoned oh me oh my

Now I ain't makin' no excuses for the many things I uses
Just to sweeten my relationships and brighten up my day
But when my earthly race is over and I'm ready for the clover
And they ask me how my life has been I guess I'll have to say

I was stoned and it rolled right by
I was stoned oh me oh my

(Thank you Shel Silverstein & Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show!)

:heart :crylaugh

Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm
Site Admin

Vancouver Cannabis day festivities celebrate all things green

Approximately 1000 marijuana enthusiasts and assorted supporters congregated at the Vancouver Art Gallery Friday, July 1, 2011 for the annual Cannabis day festivities to celebrate all things green and to coincide with Canada day. The event included a cannabis farmers market with open sales of marijuana, hash, cannabis edibles and all manner of smoking devices and paraphenalia

http://www.timescolonist.com/travel/Van ... story.html

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Profile WWW

Wow! What a cool event!

Now that is one of the best revolutionary actions I have seen of late! And in RED too!

Hahaha - one of the best herbal medicine compounds around for all sorts of cures...

:mrgreen:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 am
Profile WWW