KEWL!!!

Link Here

Trailers!!

IN THEATERS AUGUST 3rd 2012 o.0

:mrgreen: Can't wait

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: TOTAL RECALL 2012 EDITION!
Some amazing movies coming out - See Prometheus...

Looking forward to these! So much symbolism for 2012 being shown. :tounge

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Saw the trailer awesome!
also Play Deus Ex: Human Revolution!

Music From the game 1st music

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:26 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Oh sky How is your Internet connection is it fast yet!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:48 am
Profile YIM

Hey thanks for asking fr33k.

Well as it has happened by good fortune, the link I use via a cell network, has just been upgraded. I now get around 200kbps feed, which has been a wonderful change. I have been sucking quite a few gigs of videos and apps since this occurred last weekend. :tounge

The real Kahuna is still on the way though. I have had my new dish and Wireless Broadband modem installed, and am now awaiting the supplier to power up the new mast in our little district here in the mountains. I have been told it will run at around 500kbps. Might even be able to vid on Skype then!!!!

So come Monday!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Hey thanks for asking fr33k.

Well as it has happened by good fortune, the link I use via a cell network, has just been upgraded. I now get around 200kbps feed, which has been a wonderful change. I have been sucking quite a few gigs of videos and apps since this occurred last weekend. :tounge

The real Kahuna is still on the way though. I have had my new dish and Wireless Broadband modem installed, and am now awaiting the supplier to power up the new mast in our little district here in the mountains. I have been told it will run at around 500kbps. Might even be able to vid on Skype then!!!!

So come Monday!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana

That's still quite slow sky my internet speed is::

DownStream Connection Speed=5867 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed=812 kbps

So you telling me that your::

DownStream Connection Speed=512 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed=6 kbps

Are you sure they are not ripping you off?. Are you sure he said only 500 and not 5000 kbps?. because Adsl 2+ broadband can run at speeds of 54 Mbps that's fifty four megabits per second which is unattainable in Australia because we use the ancient copper networks across Australia, Australia and Africa need to play catch up to the rest of the world sky.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

You guys need to get broadband cable

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
You guys need to get broadband cable

L2L Broadband (fiber optic network) cable is NOT AVAILABLE in our countries yet we Australians wont get it until 2025 we wont get fiber optic cables until 2020 and they wont be serviceable until 2025 it's BULLSH*T man so we have to suffer with what we've got until well by 2025 I'll be around 42 before we get it here and by then it will be obsolete I'll be 29 come June this year and it's 2012 in 2013 I'll be 30 2023 I'll be 40 two years after 2023 you think Canada's got it bad L2L they are replacing the copper network in Australia by 2020 ( with fiber optics ) and to top it off only 93% of homes will be able to access the National Broadband Network when it comes into full swing over here!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:48 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Why do you Ausies not have fiber there that crazy, whats the reasoning?

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

:roflmao The only cable left here is the ones the repatriation crews have to found yet!!!

This is Africa - and EVERYTHING is recycled here! Straight to the scrap metal dealers - including the glass....

If only though! :crazy

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Why do you Ausies not have fiber there that crazy, whats the reasoning?

We don't have it because the government's here are A-holes and didn't do anything about it, There is no reason not to have it. :censor :censor :flame :evil Telstra doesn't want to fork out cash that they can keep for themselves right!!. The greedy A-holes say no we can't have it because the new head of Telstra and optus might not get that extra 16 Ferrari's or 42 Lamborghini's they wanted! and that's precisely the reason!!. :evil The Telco's are run like a Mini-Mafia here there are Italians in everything over here they come here and literally rip out guts out over here.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I wondered if it was a Monopoly of sorts, the people should stand up against the Telco's and demand better service

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
I wondered if it was a Monopoly of sorts, the people should stand up against the Telco's and demand better service

A sick monopoly at that!. Do you know how much I pay for my Internet L2L? $134.00 which is a Lot isn't it. :flame :headbang :rant

The problem in Australia are people are Gutless Cowards L2L!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:50 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
L2L wrote:

A sick monopoly at that!. Do you know how much I pay for my Internet L2L? $134.00 which is a Lot isn't it. :flame :headbang :rant

HOLY CRAP :awe :huh

That is totally out of hand for Internet pricing, at that rate they should have all of Australia installed with brand new Fiber Optic Cables???

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
L2L wrote:

HOLY CRAP :awe :huh

That is totally out of hand for Internet pricing, at that rate they should have all of Australia installed with brand new Fiber Optic Cables???

Yeah but they don't do they! and I'm supposed to pay that! and that's Monthly L2L $134.00 a month! F :censor not to mention my Foxtel bill (you call it foxbox over there) is $53.00 monthly for the "Getting started package" and the "Drama & Lifestyles package" which has the sci-fi network 1 and 2 on it. my mother pays $550 a fortnight rent for the cockroach infested DUMP we are living in now it's a 3 tiny bedroom split story shack which is sizzling in summer and freezing in winter it actually gets colder in the house then it does outdoors :crazy I know that sounds crazy but it does! it holds the night air so at 3:00 pm the house just starts to warm up plus the pvc pipes are cracked and have dirt going into them and "tree roots" growing inside them making the water here completely undrinkable.

I drank it and it ate one tooth away in under a week which I had to get pulled I've had about 16 teeth pulled and four to go which is a grand total of 20 teeth pulled and the dentist (who is barbaric) said I'll leave the bottom ten :huh the dentist Last time I went stuck the needle straight through a nerve cluster at the left side between the upper and lower mandibular it felt like he was electrically shocking and slashing the left side of my chin with a razor blade and it also felt like it was frying and smoking at the same time and he pushed the needle in further i felt the nerve go crack he took the lower left teeth out and put the gauze in and I could hear and feel the nerves crackling in my left mandibular :awe :scared it took 6 days before I got feeling back in the left part of my chin :evil plus a week before that he sewed my right lower jaw up to stop the hemorrhage I was having when he took those teeth out he took some of the stitches out but I can feel a line inside my lower right jaw (which is still sore) where he said he took all the stitches out I feel like he didn't take then all out oh well I gotta pop back there in a week to a fortnight's time to get the other four top front ones out I just hope he doesn't kill me in the process. :scared Did I mention he is the only dentist near where I live that accepts Medicare. :shock:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 pm
Profile YIM