It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm

Toronto boy, 12, dies - possibly from H1N1 
Site Admin

Post Toronto boy, 12, dies - possibly from H1N1
Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to the family :candle :candle :candle

Toronto boy, 12, dies - possibly from H1N1

Evan Frustaglio is seen in this undated photo. (Facebook photo)

News reports say a 12-year-old boy has died, possibly from the H1N1 influenza.

Evan Frustaglio died Monday after falling ill over the weekend. Reports say the boy was playing in a hockey tournament in London, Ont. over the weekend and had complained of a high fever, sore throat and neck.

The Toronto Sun is reporting that the boy’s father, Paul Frustaglio, said the coroner’s office confirmed his son died of the virus.

However, public health officials have not confirmed that the boy died from swine flu, but they say they will be issuing a statement about the case on Tuesday.

If Frustaglio’s death is the result of the H1N1 virus, it would be the 30th swine-flu related death in Ontario.

Peter Merrill, CEO of Hill Academy, the boy’s school, says they were alerted by public health that a student had died due to an “undetermined illness.”

Merrill says students at the small 83-pupil sports-centered school were sent home after staff learned of the death.

He says the school community isn’t just dealing with health-related aspects of Frustaglio’s death, but emotional aspects as well.

“Evan was just a sparkplug, his eyes lit up every time you talked to him,” he says. “It’s just such a tragic event.”

“It’s all been so sudden.”

Frustaglio’s hockey league, the GTHL, is attempting to step up sanitation efforts following the boy’s death.

GTHL president John Gardiner says staff and players should be using their own water bottles to avoid cross-contamination.

He also says kids are being encouraged to wash their hands after they touch anything – even hockey equipment.

With files from The Canadian Press

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Toronto boy, 12, dies - possibly from H1N1
Something about this story just STINKS???

How does a perfectly healthy kid go from playing hockey on Saturday to feeling sick on Sunday and then drop dead on Monday?

What am I missing here?

Shady & Ruts you two are great at digging into things, think you can do some digging?

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

My take on it is this..

Swine Flu / H1N1 is out there of that there is no question. YET consistently the Medical Establishment that are in the know report that the numbers of cases are no where near the level of concern the PTB's are hyping it.

Nor do the doctors on the ground sort of speak at the hospitals or clinics across the globe are seeing pandemic levels.

H1N1 does cause death in SOME cases. Yet far below regular sessional flu. (example on aveage 29,000 people in US die of seasonal flui.)

So... there are bound to be H1N1 deaths simple satistics.. yet the Media and PTB are DELIBERATELY Hyping and creating fear mongering. An that's the scary part of all this they creating fear and panic and driving / herding everyone into taking a un fully tested vaccinee!

Shady

GTAdmin wrote:
Something about this story just STINKS???

How does a perfectly healthy kid go from playing hockey on Saturday to feeling sick on Sunday and then drop dead on Monday?

What am I missing here?

Shady & Ruts you two are great at digging into things, think you can do some digging?

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:42 am
Site Admin

An interview with CTV with the father says the following...

The kid was completly healthy, he played AAA Level Hockey and had NO FEVER yet Health Canada has confirmed it ws H1N1 :hmm

Yet the US CDC says 85% of all victems from this virus have a fever of over 100 degrees or higher?

I think this poor kid died of Heart Failure NOT H1N1 and for what ever reason the media and big brother are using this case to ramp up the VAX....

I feel so bad for the kids family, and I truly hope that I am wrong about all this but something just does NOT sit right with me about this story.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

H1N1 so called pandemic is a simple case of "Stampeding" they are attempting to stampede the public into getting the vaccine..

For what purpose I really don't know..

But here is some truth I haven't shared in the main golden thread and held back on reporting. From ALL my sources in the UFO field and military alike, from all my sources in the Illuminati (and I do have a few.)

The talk is from the UFO/Military crowd is this .. ET is about disclosure... but apart of that disclosure is their "request" that we begin world wide depopulation by way of humanitarian methods.

and from Illuminati contacts..

"The order had been given. Depopulation must begin immediately and damn the humanitarian concerns."

And verious sources in between....

They are all consistent with the depopulation order..

After scanning the daily news and sifting it.. I tell you the truth.. I'm NOT sleeping well at night at what I'm seeing un-fold..

Shady

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:02 am
Site Admin

Thanks Shady but here is what I do NOT get, if this an attempt to depopulate then why is the VAX not killing more?

Keep digging will I really appreciate it as this is in my back yard now :awe

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Two words:

Slow Kill..

..back in the days of the Cold War. Alot of folks would venture into Soviet Union to visit friends and family still trapped behind the iron curtian. especially in the Lativan-American communitty.

People would get their Visa's and Passports and papers in order then head over to the doc's to get all their shots after all visiting a foreign country. They'd go over there visit and return.

Oddly enough though after returning.. Sure enough six to eight months later you'd hear them coming down with stage 2 cancers, or other fast acting and lethal illiness.

Got so bad in my communitty it became a standing joke!

The PTB's can't have millions dropping dead at once.. That's bad for business and will cause panic in the streets. Thus Slow Kill but excellerated kill..

Shady

GTAdmin wrote:
Thanks Shady but here is what I do NOT get, if this an attempt to depopulate then why is the VAX not killing more?

Keep digging will I really appreciate it as this is in my back yard now :awe

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 am
Site Admin

From CBC's web site:

Quote:
Frustaglio said Evan initially complained of a sore throat and a developing dry cough on Friday night while away at a hockey tournament in London, Ont.

By Saturday night, he had developed symptoms that were more flu-like in nature and when over-the-counter medication wasn't helping with a fever, the family went to a walk-in clinic on Sunday afternoon, Frustaglio said.

"The physician listened to his lungs and assured us that everything is fine," Frustaglio said. "He is breathing normally, continue to give him the med … and keep his fever down and everything should be fine. Less than 24 hours later, my son is gone."

Evan collapsed after taking a bath on Monday and was taken to hospital.

"It hit my son like a lightning bolt," Frustaglio said.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:12 pm

That is so sad, there is going to be a lot more before this is done, that is what is so very hard with a Pandemic, it kills the under 40, by using our strong immune system against us. The older population`s immune systems are wearing out and can`t give the response that a younger immune system can.

When the immune system is fighting pathogens, cytokines signal immune cells such as T-cells and macrophages to travel to the site of infection. In addition, cytokines activate those cells, stimulating them to produce more cytokines. Normally, this feedback loop is kept in check by the body. However, in some instances, the reaction becomes uncontrolled, and too many immune cells are activated in a single place. The precise reason for this is not entirely understood but may be caused by an exaggerated response when the immune system encounters a new and highly pathogenic invader. Cytokine storms have potential to do significant damage to body tissues and organs. If a cytokine storm occurs in the lungs, for example, fluids and immune cells such as macrophages may accumulate and eventually block off the airways, potentially resulting in death.- Wikipedia

I don`t know if you`ve read about the 1918 Pandemic, during that one, a person could go to bed feeling fine and be found dead in the morning. People go to work and feel fine and never make it home.

Shady, somehow giving Cancers just doesn`t seem very humanitarian to me, it is a very slow and painful way to die.

Why don`t they just give H5N1, a little boost and that would kill of at least 70% of the population and very quickly. It would seem a lot less controversial as well, right now everyone is suspicious of this vaccine.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:23 pm
Profile WWW

I thought this story was a little "off" when I first read it, but I've been out all day so I couldn't follow up. It was posted on GLP this morning, where I saw it briefly. There was some discussion about the boy having had "mild asthma" but that report had later disappeared. I don't know about that but here is what I found:

Quote:
Why the same strain of virus can cause mild symptoms in one healthy person and be lethal in another is a mystery, although its newness may be a factor.

"We don't have all of the answers," King said. "The key thing for all of us is to try to prevent ourselves from getting infected to begin with."

Dr. David McKeown, Toronto's medical officer of health, said Evan had "mild asthma," something his father disputed.

"Evan didn't have asthma; he had been prescribed puffers a few years ago when he had a cold," Frustaglio said.

"Most doctors do that these days, but it wasn't due to asthma."

Methinks the father doth protest too much. He is crazy with grief, and is trying his best to get the message across to have your children vaccinated. I can understand this totally. We need to feel we can DO something, that somehow this will help give meaning to his son's death. He feels regret because he couldn't have his son vaccinated. I sympathize with him, but that doesn't mean that his theory is correct.

There seem to be some inconsistencies in the story also.

Quote:
By Monday morning, his fever had broken and he was no longer nauseated. The family thought he was on the mend.

Evan asked to take a bath. Ten minutes later, as his horrified father watched, he suddenly went limp.

His father tried CPR as paramedics rushed to the west-end home.

This does not sound like the usual quick death from H1N1. In those cases, the patient becomes very ill, very fast, is usually taken to the hospital in desperation, but dies quickly. Evan was getting better. He did not then start to get sick again, as happens.

I have to agree with GT; I think the actual cause of death was something like a heart attack, or perhaps he even slipped in the bath and hit his head - but I just have the feeling that there is more here than meets the eye. And I wouldn't doubt that the father has been consoled by doctors, health officials, who have stressed how sorry they are that Evan couldn't have been vaccinated, that he wouldn't have died from swine flu then.....

Quote:
"Toronto Public Health is confirming the death of a … Toronto resident from H1N1," the department said Tuesday in a news release. Public health officials held a news conference later in the day to announce that flu clinics for priority groups would open earlier than planned in the city.

I'm sorry, but i would not put it past "officials" to use this tragic death to push the vaccine. OPen clinics earlier than planned? I'm sure they were going to open the clinics ASAP, but this statement gives an urgency to the vaccinations that will make many families who were on the fence to rush their kids for shots.

Quote:
Frustaglio said Evan initially complained of a sore throat and dry cough on Friday night while away at a hockey tournament in London, Ont.

By Saturday night, he had developed symptoms that were more flu-like in nature and when over-the-counter medication wasn't helping with a fever, the family went to a walk-in clinic on Sunday afternoon, Frustaglio said.

This may have played a part in his death; he was playing in hockey games while he was sick. No fault to the parents!! He wasn't that sick and I'm sure we would have done the same, but who knows what else was going on with him. How often do we hear about healthy young athletes dropping dead, only to find they had an undiagnosed heart condition?

from an ac on GLP

Quote:
What was strange about this story is that it was widely reported that the boy had a brain scan and blood tests done at the hospital on Sunday night before the hospital released him.

I've never heard of someone going to the hospital with the flu and having a brain scan....

The ac gave a link to google cache: here are a couple of results:

Quote:
Reisman (the hockey coach) said he (Evan) was released from hospital late Sunday after being given a brain scan and blood tests following a massive headache — an H1N1 symptom.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2009 ... 38396.html

Quote:
One thing we are finding out at autospy is:

1) H1N1 is being overdiagnosed, and that is okay you need a high suspicion in these cases.

2) Several Healthy teenagers who died, had menigitis, misdiagnosed as mistreated as H1N1.
massive headache - meningitis ???
http://mouseowners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=297497

Quote:
In all the panic about swine flu, doctors across the globe are warning of confusing the symptoms of H1N1 for meningitis – a far more deadly and dangerous disease, and also one without a vaccine.

The symptoms for swine flu and meningitis are largely the same – ranging from fevers, body aches, fevers and cold hands and feet

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life ... 959962.cms

If I run into anything else, I'll post it, but IMHO, this is not just a simple case of H1N1 suddenly killing this boy.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:11 pm
Profile YIM

Canada: The impact of a single death

The death of 13-year-old Evan Frustaglio has shocked this country and made Canadians think more seriously about H1N1. Via CBCnews.ca: British Columbia - Swine flu prompts new precautions.

The death of a 13-year-old Ontario boy from swine flu has many B.C. families and organizations taking extra precautions to minimize the spread of the H1N1 virus.

Evan Frustaglio of Toronto died Monday, within a few days of complaining of a sore throat.

B.C. Children's Hospital in Vancouver has reported seeing 50 to 60 new cases of H1N1 every day for the last few weeks, but most of the children have not required admission.

Officials said they are ready to increase the number of intensive care beds and cancel elective surgeries if the number of critically ill children increases.

The Vancouver Island Health Authority has removed all toys and reading materials from hospital waiting rooms to help control the spread of viruses and germs to staff, patients and visitors.

Gym teachers at Vancouver Technical Secondary School have taken on an extra routine after every class before the athletic equipment is put away.

"We try our best … to just wipe everything down to minimize any contamination from H1N1 and hopefully our kids don't go home sick," said athletic director Joanna Vieira.

"With my senior girls basketball team, I'm going to make sure that we don't shake hands or anything like that — even minimize that kind of contact in practice."

Parents, too, have become more vigilant.

"We just actually had an incident here where kids wanted to share the water bottle, and we said, 'not the best idea at a normal time, let alone now,'" said Heather Mitton of Burnaby, mother of a young soccer player.

We seem to think that dying of H1N1 carries some kind of stigma, to be prevented by invoking the patient's privacy. I understand that, but the Frustaglio family has done us all a service by putting their son's face on this disease. They have made H1N1 more real than any number of statistics could, and we owe them more than we can ever repay.

http://crofsblogs.typepad.com/h5n1/2009 ... death.html

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:14 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Thanks Ruts I just knew you would be able to dig into this one for me...

Although this death is very tragic and I mourn with the family as a father, I call BS that it was H1N1 that killed him....

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sadly, I think he was misdiagnosed, too. I'm really beginning to wonder about some of these "cases," given what happened to my two grandsons. Medicine is called an "art" for a reason - some are better at it than others.

Let's hope they find something out at his autopsy. Sadly, I think they will find he was misdiagnosed.

See below:

These violations are alarming symptoms of meningitis, so if you see something unusual, please contact your doctor:

a rise in temperature, accompanied by nausea, vomiting and headache;
fever with the appearance of a rash on the skin (regardless of their appearance)
emergence retardation, disorders of consciousness (the vagueness of perception, lack of concentration, people do not respond to requests, «as if they don’t hear»), convulsions;
high temperature in combination with back pain and neck muscle tension, especially if the pain significantly increasing the motion of the head;
bulging fontanel in an infant in combination with vomiting and concern, a child with a constant and monotonous cry.

With such meningitis symptoms, you may need hospitalization and ongoing medical surveillance. This will help to orient with the diagnosis and, if necessary, promptly appoint a proper meningitis treatment.

Meningitis symptoms
Meningitis often begins acutely, more rarely - gradually (tuberculous, fungal); meningitis is usually preceded by fever, weakness, pain in muscles and the characteristics of a specific pathogen:

when meningococcus - rashes, when pnevmococcus - runny nose, pneumonia, otitis, when parotitis - lesion of salivary lands, when enterovirus - bowel disorder.

The most visible sign of meningitis is headache pain spilled nature, which is growing rapidly, and reaches such intensity that adult patients whimper and children screaming and crying. Soon begins nausea and vomiting, lasting many times.

Headache pain increases with the changing body pose, from the audio and visual stimuli. There is increased sensitivity of the skin. The state of the adult can dramatically deteriorate within 24 hours, and in a child - even faster. Adolescents and adults appear irritability, confusion, and then increasing sleepiness, which can go into sopor and coma. The disease leads to brain edema and prevents the blood, causing symptoms similar to symptoms of stroke, including paralysis.

http://meningitissymptoms.net/

Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 am
Site Admin

Can anyone say I told you so???

===========================

Did Canadian H1N1 ‘Poster Boy’ really die of H1N1

Over the past few days, we have received information from one very reliable known source (and three additional informants too frightened to use their names) indicating that the death of Evan Frustaglio was not due to H1N1: rather, he succumbed to an acute case of meningitis, possibly exacerbated by his playing hockey that weekend. We further were informed that health authorities were absolutely aware that this was the case, yet perpetuated the myth that young Evan died from a virulent case of the H1N1 Flu, assisted by an eager media.
A knee-jerk response to tragedy
The result of the publicity surrounding the 13-year-old athlete’s tragic death was the lining up of thousands upon thousands of people, children in strollers, babes in arms, waiting for hours for vaccination. Many people interviewed in those lineups said that they were there because they were frightened by how quickly the boy died, with doctors unable to save him.
Meanwhile the Frustaglio family was suddenly caught up in a nightmare; one might conjecture that in an attempt to find some meaning in their tragedy, they found it easy enough to go along with the coverup, in order to retain that meaning.
Either way, we want to know the truth
If this story is true, and Evan Frustaglio died of meningitis, and not H1N1, as was widely reported, then it is an unconscionable lie by all health authorities who covered it up, especially those who might have convinced the family to cover it up, and those who furthered the story without any verification whatsoever. (And that is without calling into question the issue of what impact this misdiagnosis had, if any, on Evan’s treatment and chances of survival)
If this story is not true, then we want to see the proof that it is untrue. Show us the results of any lab test that was done, and by whom, showing that Evan did indeed die of H1N1. We are as happy to discard untruth as anyone, because it helps no-one to believe a lie.
Given that many thousands of parents across this country, upon hearing about Evan Frustaglio’s death, made up their minds to have their own children vaccinated out of the fear generated by this story, and given that the vaccine carries numerous serious side effects which might otherwise have stopped those same parents from allowing their children to be vaccinated, it behoves us all to seek the whole truth in this regard. Canadians are entitled to be informed before their consent to any procedure is sought; we must be able to trust that our authorities will be accountable and transparent in their duties, which can have a profound effect on our lives and those of our loved ones.
Our deepest sympathies
As much as we sympathize with the Frustaglio family in the loss of their dear child, and recognize their need for solace and comfort at this time, we must also think of other Canadian children, who face the possibility of being misdiagnosed, without proper testing and evaluation of each individual patient with “suspected H1N1″ infection. We must also raise the question: if Evan Frustaglio was misdiagnosed, what impact would a correct diagnosis have had on his treatment and ultimate fate? And if, according to top Canadian health authorities, all cases resembling the flu are being diagnosed without testing as being H1N1, what does that say about the ultimate safety of Canadians who put their faith in the medical system to know what is wrong with them and how to treat it?
WE THEREFORE CALL UPON ONTARIO PROVINCIAL AND METRO TORONTO HEALTH AUTHORITIES TO PROVIDE US WITH THE TRUTH: DID EVAN FRUSTAGLIO DIE OF H1N1, OR OF MENINGITIS? PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR RESPONSE WITH DOCUMENTATION SHOWING THE FACTS.
CANADIANS DESERVE TO KNOW THE REAL RISKS, NOT JUST OF THE ILLNESS AND THE APPROVED TREATMENT, BUT ALSO OF BEING MISDIAGNOSED BY OVEREAGER TREATMENT PROFESSIONALS.

http://canadiansforhealthfreedom.wordpr ... e-of-h1n1/

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 am
Profile WWW