It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am

DECEMBER 16 - 20, 2009 
GT Truther

Post DECEMBER 16 - 20, 2009
From Lorelei

UPBEAT, ENTHUSIASTIC, OPTIMISTIC, GOOD-HUMORED, ADVENTUROUS, EXPANSIVE...These words describe the NEW MOON in fiery SAGITTARIUS, beginning at 7:02am on Wednesday, December 16, and continuing until 9:50am on Sunday, December 20. Dig deep and wide into your consciousness and the subconscious to grasp the big picture and attune yourself to higher and loftier goals for your future.

NEW MOONS signify rebirth, beginnings, a clean slate, the start of a new cycle. The NEW MOON in the fire sign of SAGITTARIUS calls you to adventure, to expand your horizons, seek different perspectives and learn something new. After the rebirth out of the depths of SCORPIO, SAGITTARIUS offers you the possibilities of open vistas, penetrating insights and deep meaning in your life. This NEW MOON is expansive and visionary, as she seeks to satisfy her thirst for knowledge and truth.

For the first time this year, all the planets have been moving in forward motion. The air is clear to focus on what is needed to bring satisfaction and happiness into your life. These weeks before and after the Winter Solstice are full of positive energy which you can use to plant a new seed of consciousness at this SAG NEW MOON. All NEW MOONS are beginning times, and this NEW MOON highlights a new beginning for your beliefs.

At this time of year, check in with yourself to see if your beliefs still serve your life's purpose. In this quiet time before the WINTER SOLSTICE at 12:47pm on Monday, December 20, as the darkness grows to its deepest depth, you need to take stock of your life and your beliefs, as the need to let go of what is dead will become more urgent. Sometimes you forget that it is your values and dearest beliefs that give you the courage and the will to live. During the SUN'S journey through SAGITTARIUS, you have the opportunity to examine your beliefs and recenter yourself around them.

Be a visionary and use this time to peer into the darkness and seek a new vision of your future. SAGITTARIUS says:

HAVE A DIFFERENT MIND, A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE, A DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING OF LIFE.

WHAT ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE ARE FALLING AWAY OR DYING?

WHICH PARTS HOLD DEEP MEANING FOR YOU?

HOW DOES YOUR PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE NEED TO CHANGE?

Once you let go of your old, limiting beliefs, this SAGITTARIUS NEW MOON can help you find new beliefs to take their place. Dancing with URANUS, the planet of surprise and originality, this NEW MOON shakes you out of your complacency and opens you not only to chaos but also to creativity. Tis the season for surprises!

This SAGITTARIUS NEW MOON urges you to look deeply at your life and the choices you are making. It reminds you of the power of focus...just as a laser can, so your consciousness is vastly more powerful when you concentrate on your life purpose and what really matters. During these challenging times, it helps to remember:

IF SOMETHING IS LEAVING YOUR LIFE, NO MATTER HOW VALUABLE OR IMPORTANT IF MAY SEEM, IT IS BECAUSE IN SOME WAY IT HAS LIMITED YOU AND HELD YOU BACK.

IF SOMETHING LEAVES, KNOW THAT SOMETHING BETTER IS COMING. AS THE NEW LIGHT REVEALS MORE OF THE DIVINE WITHIN ALL LIFE FORMS, IT BECOMES EASIER TO SEE WHAT THINGS ARE REAL AND IMPORTANT, AND WHAT THINGS ARE UNNECESSARY AND UNNEEDED. IT IS THEN EAISER TO LET GO OF WHATEVER IS HOLDING YOU BACK.

It appears that we are all being called upon to go on a collective Hero's journey. The hero is called to the journey when something in the tribe or the kingdom is out of balance. The hero/heroine is the only one who has the courage to answer the call, to make a change, to go into the unknown to bring back what is missing, the thing that will restore health and viability to the collective.

The big news in the cosmos on Sunday, December 20, at 9:44pm, is that MARS, the planet of passion, desire, drive, action and initiative will begins his 2 1/2 month retrograde journey until March 10, 2010. I will be writing specifically and at length about this in the next few days.

In a nutshell, MARS entered LEO for his extended stay on October 16, 2009, and will hang out there until June, 2010. Planets in retrograde lose steam, clarity and direction. So, with MARS turning retrograde, you may feel like you're paddling upstream. I'll expand on this soon but for now, know that things won't go as fast as you want them to during MARS' retrograde. In fact from my own personal experience, anything new begun when Mars is in retrograde never gathers momentum to get off the ground. The better use of this time is to wait, plan and accept compromises.

Once again, it's time to create your NEW MOON WISH LIST. Each month the NEW MOON offers you a fresh opportunity to take charge of your life by using the magic present in the atmosphere to manifest your dreams. Universal timing supports wishes made at the NEW MOON coming to frution:

I regularly enlist the help of a God (a Higher Power) to direct my life.

I have clear guidance that shows me how to pray in a way that connects me directly to God/Higher Power, my Angels).

I listen to my inner wisdom.

I trust my Guides to lead me in the right direction.

I experience the joy of spiritual connection.

I take action on what my intuitive knowing tells me is the correct path for me.

My intuitive sense becomes stronger and more accurate.

I experience the freedom and enjoyment of living my life.

I have more positive adventures in life.

I view my life as a happy adventure.

I discover a positive solution in the situation of __________.

I choose the ethical path in the matter of ___________.

I have clarity in the court proceeding with _________, allowing me to actively create a positive outcome.

I see the glass as half full.

I experience the joy of generosity.

I have faith that God is in charge of every aspect of my life.

I am receptive to good luck in every area of my life.

I successfully enroll in the right college for me.

I see life from a more philosophical point of view.

I choose the perfect spiritual teacher who will uplift my soul and help free my spirit.

I attract, recognize, and begin working with the perfect mentor for me who will help me learn __________.
-----------
We can all use some of this yes?

Love and Light,
Leo

Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: DECEMBER 16 - 20, 2009
:heart :clap

Thanks, Leo! You've given me a spirit uplift today. Had some not so good things going on with family the last couple of days - the uplift is much appreciated. Thanks again!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:00 am