It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 am

HELP! Having ongoing dream 
Site Admin

HELP! Having ongoing dream
Most who know me know that I'm not one that is much given to dream interpretations and such but I'm having a weird experience I would like to share.

About 10 days ago I had this dream:

I was walking down a freeway where I live. I had on my "professional" clothes - like I was coming home from work.

There were no cars on the freeway. There was no one else around.

I then walked down an exit ramp and walked under an overpass bridge. I stopped and looked around and ducked into a hole in the side of the overpass.

I walked into this cave/hole and there was East Texas doing his domestic god thang! ;)

Then I woke up.

The next night the dream started again exactly the same as above with some more detail:

I was aware that something terrible had happened. What it was I didn't know.

I was aware that we had lost our home - why I didn't know - but I knew this cave/hole was now our home.

I was also aware of somebody(s) that I called "The Watchers" in my mind. The Watchers were what made me so cautious the first night.

I took a different route home from somewhere - again dressed in my professional clothes. This time I realized I had on tennis shoes and not dress shoes.

When I arrived at the cave/hole I noticed a bit more detail. There was a bed made out of wood branches and rope had been laced through the poles - no mattress in other words.

There was a small table and 2 chairs. There was a Coleman lantern and stove. East Texas was cooking something on the stove.

Then I woke up.

This has continued every night since with a little more detail added each night. Thankfully, last night I didn't have the dream.

For instance, we eat supper, play cards, go to bed, etc. Normal stuff and nothing scary or weird.

I'm now up to where I am leaving for work in the morning - yes, strangely I still have my job. But I am even more cautious about leaving than I am about returning home.

I am still keenly aware of "The Watchers." But who/what they are I have no idea. :dunno

I don't dream about taking a shower, brushing my teeth, hair, putting on make up or any of the mundane normal stuff. I just am suddenly dressed and going to work.

Oh and I have no idea just where this freeway/overpass is. I don't think it exists in my home town because I don't recognize it. I also have no sense of their being homes, offices, apartments, etc. on the freeway. But I don't have a sense that is out in the middle of no where either. I haven't dreamed about arriving at work either.

Thoughts? It kinda creeps me out that I have a tv show running nightly in my head! :crazy

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 am
GT Truther

Post Re: HELP! Having ongoing dream
if you are more cautious of leaving...is that because in your dream, you are not suppose to be going to your job?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:22 pm

I have had some dreams that seem like that, a continuing type, not the disaster part of it. Though I once had a dream of a nuclear war, and the jets were flying all over, our bed is right below the window, so hubby thinks it was a lightening strike that started it. I woke him up I was so scared. :scared But that was the only disaster one.

Maybe your afraid that you won't have a job to go to in the morning, whereas in the evening you've finished the day and your pleased to be going home, knowing you've done your work :hmm ??

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Blue;
You have got to get out of the cave, go back to the freeway, get in a car and go as fast as you can forward.
The dream is a warning, if you do nothing, your forward $ motion will cease, sounds like pending unemployment.
A recurrent dream is a reminder that we did nothing about the warning the first time, so get more lucid, and do something, even walking forward along the freeway is a good thing in this scenario.
Just my .02
Mizar

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Makes sense, Mizar. It does seem to imply that there is no job to go to. If you take the dream as an alternative reality, it may be saying that you (all of us) will be living in primitive conditions. You keep trying to go to work, but not getting there. As Mizar says, you have to go forward - somehow. The dream may be letting you know that there is no point in trying to live as life WAS, but you have to start living as life IS now - as East Texas is doing in the dream. (Now being some point in the future - how far in the future is THE question.) Whatever happens in the dream may depend on your inner response to changing conditions. It may be telling you not to stay in a rut - always trying to do that to which you are accustomed, but be ready to "go with the flow". Wherever the flow takes you, takes all of us, we will always be together in some way.

Mum

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:21 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Thoughts? It kinda creeps me out that I have a tv show running nightly in my head! :crazy

Ok, what you are "Seeing" is your life in the Aftertime, in a Survival Safe Relocation.

You miss the "mundane" rutine of the Dramatical ended Civilization: ie:"taking a shower, brushing my teeth, hair, putting on make up or any of the mundane normal stuff. "

Very important:
You get a recurrent event:
"I just am suddenly dressed and going to work."
This one could be the time frame when The Poleshift Strike in your territory.

The freeway/overpass is The Geographical Poleshift event...

The Watchers:
They are the Friendly Visitor, checking your development. Your comunity would be Mixed: STO, Undecided and STS, but only when all your group of survivor become STO, They will move to the the New Civilization: "New Atlantis or New Australia".

Note: You become a contactee too! :alien :tounge

(The Visitors are start given direct instructions on how to find your safest place to ride the poleshift, you may asked "how it will be?", so they give these future images"..)

Why the repetition scenery? You want to be shure you got all the info!

:wavey

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks all! No more dreams! :clap

But my husband failed a stress test (after the dreaming began) and had to have a heart cath today.

In addition, my DSIL had to have a blood transfusion, too! GAH!

Interesting to note all of the comments about the job. Somehow I didn't feel like my job was in jeopardy - just my, gulp, life!

Quote:
It may be telling you not to stay in a rut - always trying to do that to which you are accustomed, but be ready to "go with the flow". Wherever the flow takes you, takes all of us, we will always be together in some way.

Yep, Mum, I think ya hit the nail on the head.

With everything going on last week, we finally made the decision to move closer to the kids when I retire. :mrgreen:

East Texas has fought me tooth and nail on this one - but not any more.

:heart

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Good for you, Blue, being close to family is the way to go, besides think of all those GC you guys can spoil!! :elephant :banana :brockoli If I remember right that is this year?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Not this year. THE date now is 06/01/2011.

I am buying back years of service and can only contribute so much a year - thanks to da gubmint!

Also, there are a lot of homes for sale right now in my neighborhood. Folks at the Johnson Space Center are extremely nervous right now about layoffs. Shell is also talking about a huge layoff at the refinery.

So, hopefully, the housing market will be much better next year.

I found out I can build my same house in SA. The kicker - it is $30,000 LESS than the one I built here! :gah

But that reflects the differences in salaries between the two communities, too.

Wonder how weird that would be if we built the same house? :dunno

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 am

Hey if the floor plan is what you like, why not? Maybe you can come up with some small changes that won;t add to the cost of the building. Why not have the same house. Ha the one we have know doesn't have an ensuite and I keep wanting to go to the corner where my ensuite was, in the middle of the nite. I am going to stub my toe one of these nights!:roflmao

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Bluebonnet wrote:
Not this year. THE date now is 06/01/2011.

I am buying back years of service and can only contribute so much a year - thanks to da gubmint!

Also, there are a lot of homes for sale right now in my neighborhood. Folks at the Johnson Space Center are extremely nervous right now about layoffs. Shell is also talking about a huge layoff at the refinery.

So, hopefully, the housing market will be much better next year.

I found out I can build my same house in SA. The kicker - it is $30,000 LESS than the one I built here! :gah

But that reflects the differences in salaries between the two communities, too.

Wonder how weird that would be if we built the same house? :dunno

Hindsight (sp?) will ALWAYS kick you in the a$$ mentally Blue so my advise is get over what your trying to convince yourself of right now and capatilize on what you actually have, chances are your better off where you are!

As you know I have been there and done that but I will NOT go back on what could have and or should have been....

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

"As you know I have been there and done that but I will NOT go back on what could have and or should have been...."

:clap awesome attitude, L.

and that comes from the DD of a guy who held a 17 million $$ florida lottery ticket....
and in a moment of confusion...turned it in a half week early for $50! :roflmao

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Hindsight (sp?) will ALWAYS kick you in the a$$ mentally Blue so my advise is get over what your trying to convince yourself of right now and capatilize on what you actually have, chances are your better off where you are!

As you know I have been there and done that but I will NOT go back on what could have and or should have been....

L - I am very grateful for what I have. I'm not trying to convince myself of anything.

The move to SA is to be closer to DD, DS and DGC - that is all.

My retirement brings to a close our need to remain in the Houston area.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 am
GT Truther

please review this data here:(1)
Quote:
The Houston area has over 150 active faults (estimated to be 300 active faults)[40] with an aggregate length of up to 310 miles (500 km),[41][42] including the Long Point-Eureka Heights Fault System which runs through the center of the city. There have been no significant historically recorded earthquakes in Houston, but researchers do not discount the possibility of such quakes occurring in the deeper past, nor in the future. Land in some communities southeast of Houston is sinking because water has been pumped out from the ground for many years. It may be associated with slip along faults; however, the slippage is slow and not considered an earthquake, where stationary faults must slip suddenly enough to create seismic waves.[43] These faults also tend to move at a smooth rate in what is termed "fault creep,"[37] which further reduces the risk of an earthquake.

and from ZT:
Quote:
Texas
Those who have witnessed tidal bore roaring up a ravine are astonished that water does not seem
to respect the relative sea level during those times. What makes the water climb? Water pressure
drives water to climb above its level because at the point where the pressure builds, it takes the
easiest path. When the force of pressure is extreme, compressing the water at lower levels, the path
of lease resistance is taken. During a tidal wave, this path is away from the bulk of water. A tidal
wave moves inland until one of two situations occurs:
1. the level to which it has climbed is higher than the level elsewhere, and the wave recedes, or
2. the pressure behind the wave decreases.

Where tidal waves meet mountains, this can result in tidal bore up ravines. Where tidal waves flow
inland, this results in a flood tide going hundreds of miles inland. Where the tidal wave finds
foothills or barriers, the force of the wave is broken such that it is slowed, allowing a reduction in
pressure behind the wave to arrive before the wave moves far inland. But where the tidal wave
finds virtually no barriers, due to the land being flat, it becomes water on the move, and this very
momentum carries it far inland, and above a height that would otherwise be expected. Water on the
move does more than just push forward, it also creates a void behind it. At first, this water is on the
move because there is pressure behind it, like sloshing water in the Gulf. But then, the force of this
moving water takes on a life of its own. It has momentum, and moving forward, creates a void
behind it, thus drawing the water in the direction of motion, thus continuing the motion. This water
on the move is greater than the resistance in front of it, so it continues. For Texas, this means that
the water will lap at the foothills of the Sierras, before dying back.

Texas will bedevastated by waters sloshing in from the Gulf during the pole shift as well as the
rising waters that occur within in the first two years after the pole shift. Being flat land, and low,
the Gulf will roll over Texas without opposition, at a height of several feet. This water must go
someplace, and will take the path of least resistance. If the water is flowing most rapidly as it
moves over the flat land, then water that would normally move toward mountains or natural barriers
will be diverted to a faster moving flow area - the Texas plains. Thus Texas, due to its flat
terrain, will get more water overall than neighboring areas. Even the high plains will have several
feet of water moving across it, where the coastal areas will have tidal waves hundreds of feet high.
With few tall trees and faced with the after effects of hurricane force winds and earthquakes that
will flatten all but new steel skyscrapers, desperate survivors will have few places to go to escape
the moving sheet of water, which will drag whatever it engulfs back out into the Gulf on its return.

Hint: Read again your first post, after read this info...
:alien :whistle

(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston
(2)
http://www.zetatalk.com/

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile WWW

BB
Quote:

Are you talking South America??

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Siam wrote:
BB
Quote:

Are you talking South America??

yeah, i know. ..... :hmm
wouldn't you just love to have her over for coffee and then just sit and talk, one to one?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:40 am
Site Admin

No, no! San Antonio!!!!!! :roflmao

I already did my time in South America! :lol :roll

recall - that certainly gave me the heart palpitations! Especially after the Ike devastation! :scared

Quote:
wouldn't you just love to have her over for coffee and then just sit and talk, one to one?

Name the date/time, Genesis, and I'm there! :heart

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 am

Me too!!! I want to come as well.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Profile WWW