It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

The Dream of Deanna; Continents Shifts: 
GT Truther

Post The Dream of Deanna; Continents Shifts:
Quoted:
"... A tall man dressed in a white rob and having long grey hair was standing beside me. I knew him in the dream. He loved me and the earth and all the people on the earth. I knew much about this man and he knew everything about me. We never spoke with our mouths, only read eachothers thoughts. The being/man beside me knew I was confused and saddened by the appearance of the earth.

The man then touched my arm and we ascended high above the field and mountains. I felt safe but yet concerned for the earth and all its inhabitants. We rose higher into the air until we were above the earth among the stars. Although we were very far from the planet I was able to see everything, people running to a fro--voices all together and some single distinct voices could also be heard. I saw smoke rising from the earth--I heard people crying and mothers searching desperatly for children. I saw people trying to flee the cities and people dying in the streets---children starving and complete devistation. I cried and the man next to me said do not cry--warn the people--tell them to prepare--store grain and water--there will be an earthquake that will destroy a third of the worlds population--I thought to myself how crazy people would think me to be if I were to tell them of my dream, and the man said again with no words--foolish child, this is your warning, let not the blood of the people be on your head. ..."
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... thquake-so

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Dream of Deanna; Continents Shifts:
I was somewhere today and mentioned the warnings in Cliff High's One radio Interview of early September 2010.

I could see the fear on someone's face. I felt bad for putting someone in to a state of fear like that - yet, if they are receptive to such information and able to 'deal with it' then maybe they will be able to do something to help themself (and loved ones?) survive.

I also make it quite clear that the period of difficulty will be fairly short, after which things will be 'very good' - and as an example talked about heating without energy bills because we will all have boxes in the back gardens which give us all the energy we need for free. Also mentioned Gary McKinnon and what he found with the aim of suggesting that such technologies already exist.

What I deliberately did not say was that it may be 2017 before things really start being 'nice'. This is 7 years away, and when its in front of someone seems ever-so-long-away.

Of course for those of us who are old enough to remember back even 20 years ago it often seems like just yesterday.

Simon

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 pm