It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 am

February 2013 - 2014 Psychic Focus Predictions (yikes!!!) 
GT Truther

Post February 2013 - 2014 Psychic Focus Predictions (yikes!!!)
So having come across it I thought I'd look at some of the threads at the psychic focus site. Not all are about predictions...

Everything below represents highlights of whats said in each message. I only looked at some messages!

hmm, 2013 looks like a good year to hibernate.

Simon

(just in the nick of time, seeing that we are so close to the Dec 2012 target date).
==========================================================

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... t-all.html

Nibiru is real, it will be seen around the full moon of March 2013, it will look like a red fireball, there will be a small pole shift / crustal displacement, its effect will last about a year with it being 2014 before things start to return to something more like normal...

an excerpt

Q-Is it's appearance and aftermath ultimately going to help or hinder mankind.
A- It is definitely going to hinder them, because we either have to try to get back to where we were or kind of accept a new normal. Like I am smelling a lot of burnt electronics, we will have to recover from that. People will have to be displaced along coast lines. Flooding will be a big issue. And I feel like we are going to have a year of tough time producing food. And the day I think will slightly longer, I mean we might gain a half hour, so instead of 24 hours it will be 24.5 hours. Which the implications of that, I am seeing watches being screwed up, computer being screwed up, banking, atm being messed up. I mean it sounds like it is not a big deal but I see people in a frenzy over it.
Q-Will mankind be better off spiritually? Like will this be a wake up call?
A-YES and I will be honest, something with the weird static charge around the earth, somehow helps people mentally wake up. It is like it helps to open their senses.
Q-Like their third eye?
A-Yes

====================================================

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... -this.html

The air smells metallic, and feels as if you are standing near an ioniser. When it gets really close people will feel a weird static in the air - this causes people to experience many static electric 'shocks' when touching things.

By March 2013 people will really begin to notices that "something is up" with the world, some may even start quiting their jobs. However to avoid mass hysteria there will not be an official government announcement.

Some comments sort of validate what Clif High has been saying about the planet expanding. Alaska will have problems with earthquakes; Australia with volcanic eruptions.

There will be electrical disruption, with people returning to cash and / or bartering as well. To help people pay their taxes there will be 'payment stations' at local stores where payments can be made in cash.

On the topic of finance, this excerpt will be of interest!

Q-But most of the money is electronic, there is not enough printed paper to account for all the electronic money in circulation. Like will I still owe for my house, or will debts be wiped clean. How can they account for them without the computer records?
A-I feel like the debts that will be due are like your towns money that you owe your town, like your utility bills, I feel like property tax will be like a flat value that they tell you that you owe. As far as mortgages and credit cards, I see that being suspended, you will still owe it, but there is not system to bill you or to collect it or to update payments. I even feel like your utility bills will be a flat billed amount, and it will be base upon how many people live in your house.

The United Nations will control many matters related to finance.

They also say that the reason why the sun used to look yellowish but now looks white is because our atmosphere has changed.

====================================

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... ation.html

Information on the illuminati, bankers, who controls the planet, planetary expansion (hairline cracks in the ground with super bright light shooting out of them, the earth making a 'screeching' sound, 99% of these are under the sea).

====================================

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... an-to.html

it is hoped that the trains with shackles are never needed, its an option of 'last resort', but people will be tricked to board them under the guise of being helped! local militia run amok and do bad things which were not authorised in Washington. Obama will be very active in the east, but passive in the west; areas east of the widened Mississippi fare better, but cannot grow food whilst areas immediately west of the river are able to grow food... and there will be much fighting over this land. Russia and China involved in the western side. Dire food shortages likely later in 2013 into 2014.

===================================
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... oming.html

north eastern side of Australia suffers much devastation.

===================================
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... d-are.html

the financial pack of cards start falling in 2030 and by 2040 most countries are back on the gold standard.

==================================
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... -some.html

an extended and powerful lunar eclipse (3-4 hours) in February 2014 will lead to many people having an ascension experience, opening their third eyes, etc. The seas slosh around, high tides, but no tsunamis. Its as if the earth 'stood still' to make the eclipse much longer than the normal 6 or so minutes.

=================================

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... while.html

in February 2013 the moon will rotate counter clockwise and this will affect our atmosphere... people should not breathe the fumes (no reason given why). A possible date clue is the Superbowl 47 - which will be on the 3rd.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:56 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: February 2013 - 2014 Psychic Focus Predictions (yikes!!!
Thoughts...some of the ideas which came to me whilst pondering this topic during the day.

Psychic focus says that in February 2013 the moon will rotate counter clockwise... I wonder if this will be because of the magnetic tug by planet X? Clif High and the Farsight Institute talk about a 'coastal event' early in 2013 - maybe this will be because when the Moon rotated counter clockwise it upset / disturbed the established order of all waterways all around the planet? (rivers, lakes, streams, seas...)

If Clif High is right then what is seen as a pole shift / crustal displacement could be caused by the planet expanding and pushing the land masses apart - and not a slip of the crust over the mantle.

It might be worth recalling that Clif High was suggesting that the year will become 14-16 days longer... so, we are about to have both longer days and longer years?

I wonder whether the counter clockwise rotation event will reveal (some of) the hitherto unseen side of the moon. Oh boy, the implications if it did!!!

So, are more pieces of the puzzle falling into place? Ah, if only the masses would listen and take this seriously - they might give each other more useful Christmas presents than electronic gizmos and the latest fashion accessories!

I think that most people simply cannot conceptualise this topic. The ideas I am suggesting are so very 'far out' that short of announcements by political leaders (which we know are hardly likely) so anyone discussing this would be accused of being delusional. Everyone knows that there is an established order within the solar system and that changes occur slowly over aeons - and not within hours!

Simon

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:00 pm
Site Admin

I would really like to hear Recall's thoughts about this, although I don't believe Nancy Leider I do know that Reacll has a fantastic ability to connect the dots to many subjects.

Great find Simon :clap

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Psychic Focus on Mars, life on Mars, etc.

Too much to copy, here's the link.

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/hi-i-have-great-interest-in-mars-can.html

-------------------------------------

Psychic Focus on coming asteroids, Ed Dames, The Kill Shot, a red comet, a pole shift, etc.

Hmm, Zetans proven right? The pole shift will be slow, over several weeks! :scared :awe

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/hi-would-like-to-know-if-you-see-any.html

Two Excerpts...

I do see asteroids in space around Earth, I do not see them entering into our atmosphere but they are always around us. I do distinctly see the red comet that I have seen before and when I see it I envision it passing Earth and it's closest point to Earth being at the North Pole. I do see it affecting Earth a great deal. I feel like it is going to be at it's closest point...I am getting March or April of 2013. I also keep hearing this swooshing sound, likes blasts of wind and I am seeing a person standing and they are outside and the wind kind of blows so hard that I see their hair fly back and their cheeks even kind of flattens backwards, like it flattens their face out.

-I see it as when this red comet approaches Earth, it disrupts our gravitational force and I also see the core of the Earth having what feels like a violent reaction as this comet passes by. I see natural disasters increasing, I feel like that is already happening but the frequency and severity will peak around May or June of 2013 (Timeline). I also see a lot of coastal flooding but it doesn't appear to me as a Tsunami but more like the tides just keep creeping in further without ever receding back. I feel like the Earth is going to also experience a Earth quake, in some parts it will be like a gentle rumbling, in other areas I see it as severe. As I focus on a World map I feel the worse areas are going to be off the coast of Alaska and the coast of North East Australia. I feel like the earthquakes are also going to cause a lot of volcanic activity..and I see that mostly off the coast of northeast Australia. And I am getting a picture of a hard boiled egg, and it cracking, the shell is cracking..And it is like the inside of the egg is trying to squeeze through these little cracks. And I feel like when the Red Comet gets close to us the core of the Earth is going to react the same way. Almost like it cracks and the earth grows a little bit bigger. It looks like I see the actual circumference of the Earth grow.

Simon

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:31 pm