It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm

Prophecies, scripture, legends, of End Times 
GT Truther

Post Prophecies, scripture, legends, of End Times
and putting it all together.

for years i've been hearing about the mayan prophecies, and the differing info about what they were. i decided to look into what the mayan hieroglyphics themselves actually said. hieroglyph by hieroglyph. so, while i'm waiting for planting time to arrive...i've been researching. i've done my best to find reputable sources, because as we know, there are alot of independent (and dubious) opinions to be found online.

in this thread i would like to compare, with an open mind, these prophecies, and culture facts/legends, with those of other genre. christian, i-ching, american native, any/all belief systems, and the possible similarities found in them. after reading some of the actual work of the mayan, i think i have found some facsinating possibilites to discuss.

i was hesitant to ask L to start this thread. for the same reasons i was hesitant to take on rut's invite to discuss my native views/beliefs on a public forum. i'm real concerned that this does not become an all-out revival/conversion fest. what i want to share may upset some as being sacrilegious. and i anticipate somebody will feel they have to defend their religion. i, and i doubt anyone else participating, are looking for conversion.

i'm asking to go beyond that, with an open mind. to have the opportunity to have an educated secular 'think group'. bible quotes are welcome as biblical factual input. including info contained in the earliest books which were discarded. (plz source book name,chapt/verse and what christian version you are using), but i REALLY don't want our forum to become what GLP has.

:flame fanatical and disrespectful. :fight

i am looking forward to seeing what others think. and i'll start with a few posts containing info to get us going.
i'm saving my opinion of what i think some of it might mean for last, as i haven't even written it up yet. i'll post it this evening. ;) hope everyone decides to post whatever their thoughts are, and perhaps some educational input as well.

p.s. hope you appreciate the capitals in coming posts. boy,what a bad habit that's become! :roflmao

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:56 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Prophecies, scripture, legends, of End Times
THE MAYAN CALENDER

source: The History Channel - Doomsday 2012 dvd

The Mayan calender consists of three cycles. These cycles are represesnted on interconnecting wheels. The solar cycle wheel is called Haab. It is a small wheel which rotates within a larger wheel, called a Tzolkin. This combined wheel then rotates along a much larger wheel, called the Long Count.

The Haab, or solar cycle lasts 365 days. There are 18 months of 20 days, plus 5 leftover very unlucky days. This solar calender is 10,000ths of a day more accurate than our standard calender in use today.

The Tzolkin consists of cycles of 260 days. Thirteen numbers combined with 20 day signs. This also represents 9 months in the gestation period. The tzolkin charted your destiny, your name, marriages, and astronomical events.

For both the Haab and Tzolkin to complete one cycle together, was 52 years.

The third wheel, the Long Count, was the doomsday calender. It measured time which elasped from the mythical beginning of the maya calender. This date is recorded as August 13, 3114 b.c. The completion of the calender is recorded as December 21, 2012. A 5,123 year cycle. Units of time are called Katuns, which are roughly 20 years each. Each katun formulated a specific phropecy, which repeated every 260 years.

For example, in Katun 13 it says:" Time of total collapse. Everything lost. Epidemics, plagues, famine. Judgment of God. Government lost to foreigners."
The spanish explorer, Cortez, arrived in Mexico in 1519, and the American French Revolution both were Katun 13 events.

Katun 5 says: "Misfortunes. Ruler and subjects seperate. Leaders harshly treated."
This corresponds with 1855, the American Civil War. And Lincoln's assasination.

Katun 8: "Cultural disaray. Unraveling."
During katun 8, in the 1690's, the Maya held their last hold out against total cultural destruction. It also correlates to the time of our 1960's youth rebellion. And whenPresident Kennedy was assasinated.

We are now in Katun 4, which began in 1993 and ends December 21, 2012. For our Katun now, it is written that: "The supreme diety will return to earth. It is the heralding of the start of a new age. Remembering knowlege. Time of sacrifices."
The end of this katun completes the entire 5,123 year cycle. BUT....it is not the end of time, as it goes on to say there are katuns ahead.

In 2012, on the 21st, the start of the next katun begins. It suggests a new age may emerge. It is phropecied : "Half will have food. For others, misfortunes. Time of the end of the word of God. Uniting for a cause."

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:10 am
GT Truther

THE DRESDEN CODEX
source: The History Channel - Doomsday 2012 dvd

When the Christian priests destroyed the Mayan civilization, the entire lot of their writings were burned. Except for three accordian folded texts, called codex's. One of these, which had made it's way to Europe in the 1700's was rediscovered in 1800's in a German library, is called the Dresden Codex. It's been dated to the first half of the 13th century CE but the information in it was compiled as early as the first century BCE.

It consists of solar and lunar cycles, predicting accurately, astronomical events. The last page, referring to December 21, 2012 says there will be wide destruction by water. Waves gush from the mountains. More flood waters flow from moon and sun signs. An aged goddess pours a jar of flood water on the earth. At the bottom of this drawing crouches an underworld ruler. At the very top of the drawing, half the writing has been destroyed, but the half that does remain constantly refers to "black earth" and "black on high".

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 am
GT Truther

MAYAN TEMPLE WRITINGS

source: Nova - Maya prophecies, Cracking the Maya code dvd

Mayan temple writings have written that earth time is measured in five 5,123 year cycles. It says that each cycle has ended in earth destruction. According to the writings, we are presently about to complete the 5th cycle on December 21, 2012. Which is phropecied again, will end in earth destruction.

The temple also is where you will find the explanation of the the solstice on that date lining up with the center of the milky way, after the earth has completed it's precessional cycle of 26,000 years. It says this alignment will be the time of the dark rift. The entrance to the underworld.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 am
GT Truther

I-CHING
source: History Channel - Doomsday 2012, End of Days dvd

The I-Ching was written over 5,000 years ago, possibly by the first and greatest Emporer of China, Fu Hsi. 100 years before the building of the first pyramid. Not until many centuries after the time of Fu Hsi were the trigrams grasped and understood by Wen Wang, wise king of the Chou. He brought them together to form the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching. He gave each hexagram its name and wrote the Judgements that expound their fundamental meanings.
It is a future telling system, which consists of throwing three coins in 6 sets. The results are referenced to pre-written outcomes.

Confucius himself (551-479BC) studied the I Ching exhaustively and wrote extensive commentaries on it, which are known as the I Ching's 'Wings'. These include the Advice (or Image), the Commentaries on the judgement and on the lines, as well as the Contrasts, Sequences, Attached Evidences and Appended Judgements, in addition to the Discussion of the Trigrams and the Great Treatise. With its origins in the greatest rulers and sages of China's past, and the illumination of Confucius' thought binding it into a whole, the I Ching was honoured as a Classic, and was required reading for anyone wishing to enter the higher orders of Chinese society.

In the documentary video listed as source, they shown how it was discovered that if all 64 elements of I-Ching are presented in a linear view...that the timeline corresponds to events in world history. and interestingly, the linear chart ends on .....December 21, 2012

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 am
GT Truther

This one's for rutsie. :wavey
I dont' have a legit source yet, but i just couldn't wait to post it.

Aztec: Also similar prophecies as to the Mayans and the rest of the ancient cultures.

They too point to the date of December in 2012at 11: 11 to be exact.

They follow the long count calendar which ends on that date. For them it is a time of the 6th sun, a New Age of creation.

The arrival of "6th sun" meaning the same as the end of the 5th cycle as in mayan readings?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:52 am
GT Truther

snip.....
On the winter solstice in 2012, the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in about 26,000 years. This means that "whatever energy typically streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way will indeed be disrupted on 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m. Universal Time," Joseph writes.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/20 ... 2012_n.htm

so, is this news to you ruts? it appears that your double number thingy ( 11:11) is perhaps in reference to the time of day the galactic alignment happens?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 am
Site Admin

Isn't that a weird coinky dink....

I still see 11:11 all the time :scared

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 am
Profile WWW

Thanks gen, :wavey Yes, I knew that, but had forgotten that the exact time was 11:11. L, I am seeing 11:11 (as well as others like 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 with renewed frequency! enough to jolt me awake and make the heart flutter a bit).

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Genesis wrote:
says there will be wide destruction by water. Waves gush from the mountains. More flood waters flow from moon and sun signs. An aged goddess pours a jar of flood water on the earth. At the bottom of this drawing crouches an underworld ruler. At the very top of the drawing, half the writing has been destroyed, but the half that does remain constantly refers to "black earth" and "black on high".

this Composite Mayan "Frizo" fits here (0) : -Restored-

Upper image depicts acurate Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan/Wormword/Shiva The Destroyer/Nibiru with main moons From Sunken Mayan City on Guanahacabibes, Cuba (0)

below image Taken in Tikal by the Explorer Teobert Maler (1) circa 1895 (2), then exported to Berlin Museum. but destroyed during WW2 (3)!

Read more:
(0)
http://troglobioman.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... bibes.html
(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teoberto_Maler
(2)
http://www.mesoweb.com/maler/jaguar.html
(3)
http://tin180.com/khoahoc/bi-an-the-gio ... -maya.html

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Genesis wrote:
This one's for rutsie. :wavey
I dont' have a legit source yet, but i just couldn't wait to post it.

Aztec: Also similar prophecies as to the Mayans and the rest of the ancient cultures.

They too point to the date of December in 2012at 11: 11 to be exact.

They follow the long count calendar which ends on that date. For them it is a time of the 6th sun, a New Age of creation.

The arrival of "6th sun" meaning the same as the end of the 5th cycle as in mayan readings?

Is the universal time GMT or something else please clairify !

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:57 am
GT Truther

Back to this one:

The Thrill of the Find: Murals and Mysteries of the Maya
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 By William Saturno, PhD
(1)

Notes:
(1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0vZAVCOAaI

Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
More Ancient Gods/ Aka Incoming Nibiru of the Past:

Via Earth Changes and The Pole Shift: (1)

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... 25&xg_sour

Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:

Nibiru depicted as Ancient God:
Via ZetaTalk Newsletter as of January 23, 2022

Quote:
Nibiru Symbols

The ancient Annunaki symbol for Nibiru – the Winged Globe – appeared in a SOHO image in 2009. This was the first ancient symbol to become a reality in the skies. Next was the Planet of the Crossing and its association with Ezekiel’s Wheel.

Now there seems to be a plethora of ancient Annunaki and Egyptian and Mayan symbols for Nibiru appearing. The Feathered Snake symbol has appeared in Mario’s photos. The photographers at the ZetaTalk Followers site noted a number of connections to the ancient Mayan God Kukulcan or the ancient Mayan Bat God Camazotz.
Quote:
Feathered Serpent
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feathered_Serpent
The Feathered Serpent was a prominent supernatural entity or deity, found in many Mesoamerican religions. It is still called Quetzalcoatl among the Aztecs, Kukulkan among the Yucatec Maya, and Q'uq'umatz and Tohil among the K'iche' Maya.

Kukulcan
https://www.worldhistory.org/Kukulcan/
He was a creator god, and the god of rain, wind, storms, and life. Maya words for sky and snake have the same pronunciation. The figure first appears, albeit rarely, in carvings of the Olmec civilization, which prospered in Mesoamerica from c. 1200 BCE to c. 400 BCE.

Camazotz: The Mayan Bat God
https://www.historicalmx.org/items/show/90
Some believe the ancient peoples based him on the common vampire bat or on Desmodus draculae, a much larger species, both leaf-nosed as well. Both of these species inhabited the area of Oaxaca, Mexico in 100 A.D. when a bat deity was first mentioned in a cult of the Zapotec tribe. The Zapotecs believed bats represented night, death, and sacrifice.

The Egyptian Scabbard symbol has also now appeared in the skies. It has a solid association with Nibiru and the Winged Globe in Egyptian symbology. The Zetas explain.

ZetaTalk Comment 12/31/2021: Ancient symbols used by the Annunaki or the Egyptians are increasingly appearing in the skies.

The Winged Globe appeared on SOHO images in 2009 but recently these have become a daily affair.

We recently explained the Planet of the Crossing symbol, which results when Nibiru is close enough to the Earth to provide a peek down along the Double Helix formed by the two Dominant Moons of Nibiru.

When this Double Helix twists it becomes Ezekiel’s Wheel within a Wheel. And when the debris trailing the Dominant Moons reaches across the wheel, we have the cross in the center.

Now we have the Egyptian hieroglyph for a dagger and the curling tail of the Mayan feathered snake appearing in the Petrol swirls in the sky.

The snake forms and curls down around the Sun because of electro-magnetic attraction between the bars that cross over from one side to another in Ezekiel’s Wheel and the Sun itself.

These bars form and cross because they are dealing with an overload of electro-magnetic particles, and when a cross flow does not relieve this overload, they reach for the Sun. The various shapes man has seen in the past were visible as Nibiru came closer for a passage.

Though they are only visible on film at present, they will soon be visible to man naked eye.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ry-23-2022

Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:13 am
Profile WWW