It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm

The Ultimate Paradox 
Site Admin

Post The Ultimate Paradox
Dondep wrote:
Dadmiral Makes An Impression - The Ultimate Paradox Pt I

Apologies for the delay, it's been a helluva week and I've but a short time for the moment to share some of my ruminations about Dadmiral's articulate and even passionate defense of the position that the threat of cyber war was real, imminent and even ongoing. If I didn't know more than what the average member of that audience knew, I too would've been convinced by his argument. He's emminently logical and even has that 'grandfatherly' appeal, with a natural warmth that even his adopted progeny Dan Burisch didn't seem to muster very well once into his 'official Disclosure'. I could even see flashes of Danny boy in his co-counsel Jonathan. It's very much the same personality that 'stepped' on emails to me, as a way to communicate, with his famous "J" under "From" hiding the real one. He told me he never killed anyone or had anyone killed, his specialty was "signals intelligence". That's his for-profit business. He's a sincere man, and in some ways I think I have him to thank for those instances where a Big Dick order would've resulted in a far different outcome than we have today. I explained early on that any successful Disclosure would have to 'forgive' them, but only when the full truth was on the table.

John (who adopted 'Mike' when entering the public eye in early 2007, since it would separate him from references to John McConnell - which included most of the ones we had spread all over just chatting about the DB 'saga'), a/k/a Daddy-O, Dadmiral, JMC, "J", MJ-1, J-1, and 'Mike', unfortunately for the average viewer of that presentation covered up by omission the pending poleshift, which would certainly have qualified his partner Jonathan's exception as to an 'epic event'. Of course, since it cannot be proved yet whether he has pre-knowledge of the event, he would only be held liable in the event that a poleshift does take place. However, by that time it will be impossible to bring anyone out to account, extracting them from their hidey-holes. Unless of course you know where their hidey-holes are! In which case they may see the better part of valor and pro-actively go along with a tribunal the likes of which might take its lead from this recent debate on Intelligence Squared. This is very possible, and I hope a plausible one for them. I'm some-what embarrassed I wasn't aware of this appearance by him, from the looks of it he did a better job (except for the Cover-up of course) than Dan might have! And now with Dan officially 'retired' again, this time from SNEDs/ETM/Scion/Sion, do we buy that with a sigh of relief that it's finally been put to rest, or will he come reluctantly roaring out of retirement within months, feeding the hungry and homeless in the wake of the next earthquake?

Somehow I don't think so, but I do think Dadmiral will be doing more of these venues, like Big Dick was doing all those events where he would lambast BarackO for "not keeping us safe". I think these people have really deluded themselves; it's quite obvious that the transactions between the world's largest banks - headquartered in Manhattan - are so sensitive as to be almost sacred, but answer me this: why can't banking and defense (in short, money and government) use the new internet www2? Or what about the https: instead of the http: half of cyberspace? Who made up those prefixes to every internet address? That way, if they feel better having 'control' of the internet - like Dadmiral proposes to do - they can do that in their half of the sandbox (or their separate sandbox). Am I missing something here, or is that a valid point? To me the most glaring danger from what he proposes comes just as we were debating the 'internet kill switch', which may have passed the Senate but I haven't had time to check yet. If that happens, Obama (and any future potential president, including a repeat of the Dubya nightmare) would have the power and be encouraged to use it to shut down the voices of the public, communicating to each other. Traitor Joe should be shot on sight (metaphorically speaking, of course) for having the temerity to introduce such a piece of fear provocation. In my humble but defiant opinion I think it's due to their insecurity about how the public is going to react when 'IT' shows up in the sky for every naked eye. And it's true. People are going to read all about it, unless of course a stooge for the elite is there to do their bidding and shut down this dangerous internet. THAT to me was worth the public appearance by the former MJ-1, why he would even risk putting his own public face on these pleas for more 'authority' to control the internet. Being that he was a success in that debate, I don't see why we can't expect more from him sooner than later. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was his card that was played when those 10 colorful Russian characters 'hiding in plain sight' in the US and abroad were 'captured'. That Anna Chapman, I have to say, is a hottie; this looks like an even better soap opera for the clueless half of the population, though ultimately its only importance will be to strengthen the hand of those in the government that press for more, not less, control.

Part of the concept of the Ultimate Paradox that was revealed to me in an extraordinary episode in my life in early September, 1979, was that this reality, at least here on this Earth, is exquisitely balanced between entropy and activity, within/without, good/evil, smart/stupid, morning birds/night owls, male/female, comic/tragic. Neither one can ever truly triumph here. Good will not ultimately overcome evil, it'll simply make it more understandable and articulated. But we always have to try. The paradox is that we can never succeed. Neither a right-wing nor a left-wing government will solve the people's problems at once and permanently. Dadmiral sincerely believes he means the best for the world, safeguarding our civil liberties (if you give yourself the authority to peek into all our secrets, isn't that by definition a violation?) not to mention the world's financial transactions while at the same time he's expecting to wield the power to shut down, turn off, any section or party to the internet? Yes, if you seriously consider that this man can collect data from any and every individual, corporation, or agency at will. It's a shame this debate didn't include the debate on the warrantless wiretapping, which Mark was clearly energized for.

mjc, I don't see much daylight between your analysis and my own, I do think that we won't know the full scope of his duplicity for a few months yet. In the meantime, he does seem to be coming along. I think there's actually hope.

Next, about the sources for my belief in the scenario also put forward by one Nancy Lieder, oddly enough.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The Ultimate Paradox
Dondep wrote:
Selene, I have to agree with Grist, in that you wrote up an eloquent explanation of the logic you use in your appreciation of the situation. I can't help but marvel at the way you were able to account for the goal of the disinfo programs with as much aplomb as you did the true culprit. This is quite hard to do, but you show an even hand at it. I do want to bring to your attention though the position that Dave Wilcock took back in the immediate aftermath of Dan B.'s turning on he and Project Camelot. This was from an email he cc'ed me:

"I am not enamored with the Planet X crowd because of a variety of reasons I have gone into extensively on my website. There undoubtedly is an extra-solar body on the fringes of our system, but it also has little or nothing to do with the energetic changes we’re now seeing, such as interplanetary climate change and the 26 and 62-million-year spontaneous evolution cycles in the fossil record that are again reaching fruition. To think that pole shift is the big point this is all working up to is to not see the big picture. Nothing wrong with it, but it will never be my focus."

I feel strongly that anyone urging a message that conflicts with the idea of pragmatic preparation, or seeks to avoid it and therefore the conversations that come with it, is doing a disservice. I hope that's not what David is doing these days, or the way he feels, but it certainly looked like it back there. I have a suspicion that he might be of the opinion that he should "choose his words more carefully" at the very least.

I do think that the claim that NASA has planned on blaming the Sun all along is self-evident; even now, they are suggesting the Sun is about to throw a hissy, yet solar activity is at a very low point. Confounding, isn't it?
Normally I would be posting the information about NASA's recent policy shift but I wanted to finish up with this fourth or fifth recounting of my 'Ultimate Paradox' story.

The 'Ultimate Paradox' - Pt II

One upon a magical time, in late September of '79, I took a walk with a friend. It was after the dinner hour, and we set out for downtown. We talked, and he asked a lot of questions. And had a few things to say himself. Now I have to say that I was just recovering from being temporarily blinded by a double corneal abrasion, and couldn't wear my contact lenses until my eyes were fully healed, and I didn't have glasses (that would lead to yet another story, that preceded this one), so my friend had to help me since my vision was extremely limited. This is a material factor that may have played a role in my subsequent "visions", so I thought you should know it. What I recall from that walk was a dialectic taking place, with cause, reaction, synthesis, etc. What I got was a 'template of Truth' that was so profound yet so incapable of being put into words (in fact that was part of the deal, once you try to put Truth in a bottle, or a dogma, or an ism, it becomes part of the Big Lie) that I knew any attempt to share my epiphany would result in having myself committed to a mental asylum. Because during that walk I had "visions". Mostly appearing in what I soon dubbed my "magic nickel". They were amazingly detailed black-and-white 'video clips' (that's what we would call them today) that looked like out-takes from every movie and TV serial that was made in the first half of the last century. Soon they evolved into fantastic light shows and cartoons, what you might have seen during shows by the Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, etc.

I never dismiss claims by contactees such as Dex, because I know the reality that exists beyond what we typically regard as "reality". Contact can come from a higher dimension, and there's a "time awareness" involved, though not necessarily meaning we can travel in time. At the end of my walk, as we sat on a park bench facing the open approaches to the college that was right across the street from my father's house, I turned to my friend in marvelling at yet another revelation being made as to the Paradox, and he appeared almost angelic, dressed in white with a black sash around his waist, like a martial arts devotee. Not the jeans and casual shirt he had been dressed in all day, but appeared as if in a vision, with a stark white light behind him. (Not the halo you might expect from what probably sounds like a crazy daydream). Then suddenly the very air and buildings took on a strange physical appearance, divided almost into cubes, a la Picasso (sorry if it sounds so cliche, but it's true). That's one of the main reasons I hesitate to talk about this experience very much, because I know how it sounds to the average reader (whoops, don't anyone get offended now!), though not necessarily for the average GT reader. I can't claim I met an "angel" or a "demon" or even an ET or alien. I didn't see a UFO. I did see an endless parade of military vehicles that resembled either Wehrmacht vehicles in north Africa in WWII and/or the future US humvees and related vehicles used in the Iraq war. They were gray though, in this vision. They drove silently past, in a procession that could just as well be retreat as victory. And at the end of this experience, my brother came across the street looking for me, and this was around 3am. He called out to me, and I looked and saw his form but surrounded by tombstones, jutting out of the ground at odd angles, almost like a campy Hollywood horror movie; the scene was so vividly real, and bathed in a cold, fluorescent light from above, as if we were inside of some warehouse (we hadn't left the bench, though we were standing, my friend and I).

I knew from that night on that the world is 'indigenously entropic' and the only thing that fights the entropy is 'the Feeling', for want of a better word. No, the word 'Love' is only part of it, and misleading, so I knew I couldn't use 'Love', but I would say later that 'Care' might approximate it, and thus you might understand better why they immolate the owl named "Care" at the Bohemian Grove. All of mankind's history has been a struggle of this dynamic, and even when we discover the truth behind it all, we almost have to purposefully re-illusion ourselves so as to avoid the despair of it all. It can be that serious.

But there were many other lessons I learned, and also I should mention that for a couple of months after this experience I would occasionally meet individuals who would momentarily turn into a reptilian form in front of me. For this reason only I can't scorn those that believe reptilians inhabit our world, though I am very careful about how much of this should be taken seriously. Out of those 'other lessons', what I came to know only through catch-phrases at the time, came songs that I wrote for Mindshaft and only afterward came to have the special meaning that derived from being somehow 'seeded' to me years before. The concept of being 'lost in the show' was one of the most resonant lessons I learned. I always like to read the credits, before I buy the movie. I also became aware that we are all under a constant state of scrutiny, not just by Big Brother, but by entities beyond our comprehension. Ones that also guide us or mislead us. But as I said yesterday, the most important message was the one about how we are in balance; the 'Feeling' fights more than just entropy, it fights the inexorable death that comes from stupidity, lack of desire, falling back, selfishness, and the inevitable implementation of threats, orders, structure, laws, etc.......

Many of the lessons I learned during that 'Ultimate Paradox' experience have come to mean a lot more to me in retrospect. In fact, if it hadn't been for the spiritual truths that I felt were revealed to me (they're accessible to anyone, and many people in fact have similar revelations) then, I may not have been as receptive to hearing another single source (this one authorized, or at least this is claimed) account for all the other changes that can't be consistently explained away from the same position.

But to bring this back to the basic question of what 'Mike' McConnell will be doing......I think Dadmiral will make a few other, similarly-themed appearances. This is his life's passion, remember; he once wrote to me that he had didn't do assassinations, he was only in "Signals Intelligence". Yes, that means that like J. Edgar Hoover he could have his hands on the private correspondence and media owned by almost anyone or any group in the world, yet his 'intel' hasn't been able to capture Bin Laden! Sometimes they emote how they really mean well, but then they take us for such stupid sheeple! And we fall right in line, since no-one is questioning the Really Big Lies. (BTW, UJ, how would 'Mike' McConnell be less reminiscent of "Mitch" McConnell than John would? Methinks ''Mike" is closer to Mitch than "John" is!)

So the elite are paranoid going into the last weeks. Paranoid that other banking conglomerates (read: Illuminati, i.e. the Euro) could abscond with all their hard-earned zeroes and ones. We really should LOFAO, but we could be forgiven for being a bit more sober-minded about it. Mike needs to keep his hands off our internet, though he can control all the communications regarding the government and the finances of the world as far as I'm concerned. But remember what I told you before about how Dan volunteered that one of my package deliveries to a handful of US senators had been intercepted, but "oh, no, John firmly believes in every citizen's right to petition their legislators, he just feels they should have all the facts" {specifically, the missing pages of the transcript in our Affidavit, which I intentionally left out}. I knew full well why they did that, just as they knew full well why I had intentionally left it out - and thus why they felt the need to intercept someone's mail, even if it really only was for the 'good of all' by putting in the missing pieces, as if that was merely an oversight on my part.

Now why do you think something like that happened? What is so important that they wished to ensure that the senators heard what Dan told me in that first transcript? Because even though they had that disclaimer in there, about Dan representing to me what he sincerely believed was true at the time he told me, that's precisely what they wanted the Senate to believe. The Select Committee on Intelligence, that is. One senator did write me back, another senator on the committee wrote me even though he didn't receive a package from me. The documents they provided proved their bona fides to me, though that's not a subject open to debate. I know how the endless arguments will go; e.g. "prove it!", etc. Which brings me back to the Paradox, always. Some things simply shouldn't be "proven", because to do so could well disturb that all-important concept of "Domestic Tranquility". Now that isn't the same as denying the truth (Dadmiral once joked with Dan that he could deny him three times in congressional hearings, and then go out to lunch with him afterwards). Yes, that could be one of those false stories concocted by the sock-puppets of SNEDs, but I doubt it. I think that conversation actually took place.

Now, as to how I came to accept the reality of the return of Nibiru, a/k/a 'Planet X', and the poleshift its passage causes (incidentally, Selene, it's alleged to be 4-1/2 times the size of Earth, not Jupiter, though more than 23 times Earth's mass, hence its magnetic power).........

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
The Ultimate Paradox - Pt III

In a sense I've been reading 'evidence' for PX and its accompanying poleshift since I was a kid. Even in my imaginary mental calendar I would image in my mind's eye when discussions of the future came up, I rarely saw beyond the year of 2012. Is that a pre-disposition? If so, I'm guilty. I certainly wasn't aware of the Mayan calendar when I was a fourth-grader, but I remember my mental calendar from that long ago and it's pretty much stayed with me.

In the early '90s, I really started reading in earnest again, as I had done throughout most of my earlier life - up until I was in my early twenties and was working 2 jobs and chasing girls. But once I got married, I started frequenting a used book store near the house and was soon immersed in dozens of books that I read simultaneously. The subjects would bleed over, of course, and have their own impact on how the information is absorbed. Among those books were paperback copies of Sitchin's "Earth Chronicles", though if you go through them, the poleshift isn't made very clear. At the time, I was much more enamored of the idea of a race of 'giants' (the Annunaki) lording it over the primitive humans. But I was conscious of the mentions of Nibiru, though I never gave it much thought. I was also reading other books on mostly human history, and these included books on Ireland and Atlantis. The whole concept of a devastating flood was impressed on me, and of course that harkened back to the stories of Noah. But still, nothing that ever became viscerally 'real' to me, beyond the usual scientific conjecture and laymans' speculation. In addition to the history books, I read the Urantia Book almost cover to cover, and was simply floored by its very real 'feel', and the depth and intricacy of the cosmogony involved in the mission to 'seed' Earth. As soon as I felt I had absorbed the gist of Urantia, I was looking for other similarly-impressive works that could be compared with Urantia, which is how I found a copy of Oahspe advertised on Amazon.com. It, like the Urantia Book, was a huge, heavy tome, weighing in at between 5 and 10 lbs. (Oahspe had a green cover, Urantia a blue one.) I jumped into it eagerly and was soon even more mesmerized than I had been by the Urantia Book. I lugged that huge book everywhere I went outside of work. Inside I discovered epic tales worthy of a Bible or Harry Potter, stories of how huge vast armies of humans were taken in the middle of incredible battles, kicking and screaming as they had been moments before when they were alive. I read of how great and wise personages from far-off star systems would respond to galactic requests to help deliver the Earth, as "behold, the red star cometh". It told of how earthly kings would be 'raised up' (inspired by the monitoring angels) and then be played army against army, as the first Earth-raised gods and governors would childishly abuse their responsibilities over cultivating the souls on Earth. An endless stream of self-proclaimed saviors and gods would come along and rebel against the prevailing order, often banishing the galactically-approved 'governor god' to a corner of one of the heavens, while he or she would then build a heaven of their own making.

All this reading of Oahspe then prepared me for when I was introduced to ZetaTalk by someone "up the food chain" from Dan. I say that because for the first time I read something by someone outside of Oahspe that not only knew what it was all about, they claimed to be the very people who inspired it and channeled it to the human given credit for it! This was also true for many other sources and references listed within ZetaTalk. But I'm getting ahead of myself.....

I was also reading quite a few books by 2001 that would be classified as "alienz n' UFOs". You know, the section in the bookstore that's attached to "metaphysics" usually. I also went to a FUFOR event, at the urging of a friend, and once there got into an argument with Don Berliner over the existence of MJ-12. Right next to his booth was Bruce Maccabee, who actually chimed in to help me out in my debate with Mr. Berliiner. It turned out someone else had overheard the exchange, and he came over afterwards and introduced himself; he was "Mike". (No, not McConnell, but......'connected'.) We decided to continue our conversation over a meal at Denny's across the street, and got to know each other. "Mike" was very into the Eisenhower meeting that took place in Feb. '54 (allegedly, I have to keep reminding myself to say :shakehead ) and had written quite extensively on the subject. He didn't go into what was said though, at that meeting. I think that was because he had taken early retirement from the Dept of Energy; he was living in a nice neighborhood in the fancy white NW section of DC, on Connecticut Ave. no less. Nice digs for a 'retired government employee'.

This "Mike" as it turned out would often get to a point in his conversation where he would pause for dramatic effect, and it was obvious there was some kind of "big secret" that he wasn't letting me in on. I wasn't quite aware of the severity of the Nat'l. Security Oath at that time, but he had signed one, and was the first to say he had to be very careful, because they had ways of finding out if necessary. He would always talk "around" the 'Big Secret', by talking about shortwave radio and how to bounce radio waves off of clouds. Then when the Burisch saga began to take up most of my attention, he was the one who was practically frothing at the mouth when he told me that Dan Burisch was "just a distraction. FORGET ABOUT HIM, HE'S JUST A DISTRACTION!" he said to me, shortly before he disappeared from sight.

It was apparent that he was being coy about the 'Big Secret', and even though I was looking at all the theories about it, it didn't register. Yes, I had recently re-read Velikovsky's "Worlds in Collision", but that didn't hit me as hard as it would have if I had been convinced beforehand. I also had read von Daniken's books, not to mention Graham Hancock and his associates. And I was starting to hit the right internet websites, that were pretty much red-flagged I'm certain. ED, for one; it was quite 'real' to me, that Q94-109a document. Even the tongue-in-cheek website "mj-12.com" (I think that was the correct URL), where I told them they wouldn't get away with it (I thought at the time it was all about mere theft of the presidency, not realizing the full extent of the situation and exactly WHY they had chosen to steal the presidency outright).

But it was the oddities at work, the many government projects that had to be completed by March, April or May of the following year, that really brought the message home to me. Not to mention the constant surveillance and the snail-mail letter I got from someone higher-up than Dan in S-4, that worried about what March of 2003 was to bring, whether it might have something to do with the MiBs......2 others there were overheard talking about how this thing was going to "change humanity forever". Now, were these just examples of the 2012 meme being used to mislead me? No, I doubt it, as all of these sources never said anything about a poleshift. When I finally talked to Marci on the phone sometime over the holidays 2002/2003, she said she was in Canada because Dan had supposedly told her that it would be "safe" up there (if the poleshift occurred, as I concluded was the only rationale behind how such a statement could be made). Even Dan, in his Sept. 2002 interview on tape with Bill Hamilton (and Marci playing a cameo role for a few minutes), indicated that there was a rush on for him to complete his 'model' by March of 2003. (March, not May, because it was felt that counting back from May 15th, 7 weeks once it became visible to the naked eye would mean that they were going to 'batten down the hatches' then.

One of the sources that worked with Dan had emailed - the last email from 'inside' the projects - a link to a page in ZetaTalk and a page on NASA's home website that purportedly showed specs for a 'brown dwarf'. Still, I hadn't put 2 and 2 together yet, but once I said down to re-read the opening claims at ZT and then looked at the NASA web-page, my system was hit with a virus that virtually wiped out my hard drive at the time. Later, it looked like the last email sent to me had been sent by none other than Rick Doty, if the email he has on file with Victor Martinez is an accurate one.

In any event, there were a huge number of bits and pieces that started adding up, and when I gave ZT my full attention on New Year's Eve 2002/2003, I finally understood why I (and by extension, those with me) had been put under such 'haunting' surveillance, as its known.

I could and will say more, but even these 2 short posts have taken a toll, and it's now 5:25am.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
meanwhile:

Via ZetaTalk Followers (1)

This one:

And via Zetatalk NewsLetter as February 11, 2024

Quoted:

Quote:
EBS Warnings

There were signs and clues in January that Putin was threatening to announce the presence of Nibiru. This sense that an important announcement is pending has only increased. US Military plans are swarming over the N American Continent, and people are speculating on whether the Emergency Broadcast System is about be activated.

Decoding the Imminent EBS: Military in Training for Implementation of the Emergency Broadcast System
February 1, 2024
https://amg-news.com/decoding-the-immin ... n-training
This is not a mere drill. It’s the dress rehearsal for a grand revelation. This will ensure everyone is safely placed in their home and able to witness the historical moment through the EBS which is imminent. The EBS is going to air playing an 8 hour video. It will be replaying 3 times a day for 10 days Communication Darkness. Our phones will only work for 911 and we are informed the Signal App, which is military encrypted will be available. Our internet will not work during that time. Our ATM’s will not work.

ZetaTalk Confirmation 1/7/2024: Now that Putin is threatening to reveal Nibiru, and Nibiru is increasingly mentioned in the press, these terms are increasingly in the mix, implying the grid will be down. The elite fear the public becoming aware and rioting so that the elite have to rush to their bunkers, leaving society to ruins. Lockdowns are rumored because they hope to keep people from hearing the truth about Nibiru - that it exists and will make a passage causing devastation worldwide. This depends on who is in charge. The elite hope to limit riots and even the flow of information. If the elite are in charge, darkness from power outages and limiting social media and phone calls would occur. If full blown Martial Law is in effect then riots could be suppressed while the economy continues - people at their jobs and children at school.

The issue of when President Trump would be announced as the true Commander in Chief and winner of the 2020 election comes up often, but the Zetas have stated that this will likely occur when fully blown Martial Law is called in the US, so that civil war threats cannot emerge. Insider Ezra suggests this time is now.

But the Zetas have stated that the real reason the establishment fears panic and riot is the presence of Nibiru, as The General infers. Not just Nibiru, but what devastation the passage would visit upon the Earth.

Quote:

ZetaTalk Confirmation 12/7/2023: Will it be Nibiru visibility or a Russian announcement or the mere fact of New Madrid Plate Movements?

Any and all could occur but as firm plans are in place, the matter is in the hands of man.

Putin has warned the Junta that it will wait no more, and the popularity of Putin supports that. Do we have a date? Of course the New Madrid Rupture would be helpful but not necessary.

The Junta is braced for this to occur any day.

But since Internet access might have outages, Putin might not wait. Just prior to the Rupture would be ideal, a topic of discussion then on social media or the kitchen table through any outages.

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blo ... e=activity

https://twitter.com/ZT_Followers/status ... c8MCD_dUd0

Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:49 am
Profile WWW