It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:18 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Shift of the Ages 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Shift of the Ages
I don't like all the references to the Bible & "Scripture" by this "researcher"...

I guess we will find out July 7th if this guy is onto something however this is the second person to move the date from the first week of Aug up to the first week of July.

I know one thing if nothing what so ever happens come Sept 31st I will be putting all this PX, Elenin Pole Shift stuff into the same category as SNEDS Says, the Looney Bin

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:16 am
Profile WWW

Pasted by Lynwood on the main board -

IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES

I don't know if this scientific report has been listed here but this is proof positive that planetaryand other "alignments" indeed cause earthquakes. Using the JPL animation, this person went back and documented what alignments were happening. Very Scary.

I located these two items separately and am putting them together for review.

See This Incredible 9 Page Scientific Report:
Astronomical Alignments As The Cause Of Magnitude 6+ Seismicity
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.2036.pdf
The report has several tables with historical alignments matching perfectly with seismic events, worldwide, since about 1900.

SOURCE FOR THE MATERIAL BELOW:
http://72.52.195.202/~goground/index.php?topic=106.0

The timeline below tracks the movement of the ELEnin dwarf star in our solar system through 2011 using the NASA Jet Propulsion Laborator Data for their ELEnin Comet Psyop (topic).

FYI - "1 AU" is equal to the distance between the Earth and the Sun.
So 0.5 AU is half the distance between the earth and sun. 0.2 AU is 1/5th the distance between, etc... (Note Oct 17th, 2011 - below)

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=e ... ;cad=1#cad

==============

Feb 20 Nibiru between Jupiter and Mars orbits. 2.48 AU from Earth.

March 11 - Nibiru breaks through ecliptic plane for earth change symptoms to gradually increase. 2.261 AU from Earth. This event was changed from March 4, 2011 after further review of the evidence.

March 11 - Dwarf Star/Earth/Sun alignment where Earth orbited through the gravity portals (like) connecting the two giants together like to cause the Japan Quake like on 2/27/2011 where earth axis also shifted and earth aquifers shifted with the 8.8 Chile Quake. 2.1 AU from Earth at last years ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment.

June 27 - Dwarf Star crosses Mars orbit. 1.789 AU from Earth.

NEXT ALIGNMENT DATE TO WATCH FOR SEISMIC EVENTS:

July 7 - Saturn, Dwarf Star and Sun are in alignment where Saturn should show signs of the dwarf star assuming polarity control. 1.74 AU from Earth.

This video connects the dots about what is really happening with this NASA ELEnin Psyop that is a cover for a brown dwarf black star that is approaching the center of our solar system. The 3/15/2011 alignment happened on 3/11/11 with the 9.0 Japan Quake that shifted the Earth axis by 4 inches like the 2/27/2010 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis 3 inches last year.

The guy speaks softly, volume UP!

Aug 3 - Dwarf Star crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Nibiru perigee orbit angle position. 1.489 AU from Earth.

Aug 21 - Dwarf Star crosses Venus orbit. 1.198 AU from Earth.

Sept 11 - Dwarf Star reaches perigee position at Mercury orbit. 0.708 AU from Earth.

Sept 19 - Dwarf Star equidistant from Sun And Earth. 0.523 AU from Earth.

Sept 26 - Dwarf Star passes between Sun and Earth for second alignment for anticipated Geological Pole Shift Event. Second Alignment. 0.396 AU from Earth.

Oct 2 - Dwarf Star at Venus orbit. 0.316 AU from Earth.

Oct 17 - Dwarf Star at Earth orbit and nearest position. 0.232 AU from Earth @ 21.57 million miles.

Nov 14 - Dwarf Star crosses Mars orbit. 0.46 AU from Earth.

Nov 22 - Dwarf Star, Earth and Sun alignment for Pole Shift Reversal Event. Third Alignment 0.58 AU from Earth.

Nibiru will finally be farther from the Earth than the Sun on Feb 29, 2012 marking 163 days from Sept. 19, 2011 that Nibiru is nearer our planet than the Sun.

=======================================================
I may update this post with another outstanding link (but temporarily lost)

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 am
Profile WWW

Posted by Trex on the main board -

TexLittlefield wrote:
Excuse me for the interruption ....
but....WHAT is That ??? !!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxK1ZFQJrG0

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fulcanelli wrote:
TexLittlefield wrote:
Excuse me for the interruption ....
but....WHAT is That ??? !!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxK1ZFQJrG0

From the "Never A Straight Answer" Stereo Learning Center:

Some artifacts are caused by defects in the cameras or optics used to take the images. The most noticeable example of a camera defect is shown below. This is a small fiber on the surface of the Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) camera for the COR2 telescope on STEREO Ahead. The total length of the fiber is just 1 millimeter. It has been there since launch. Most likely this fiber came off of one of the clean room wipes used during the assembly of the camera. Even though the material of the wipes is selected to shed as few particles as possible, the occasional particle does end up inside the instrument.

continue reading, here

Attachment:
fiber_fullsun.jpg

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Bluebonnet wrote:
simple simon wrote:
Hello everyone,

On Monday 27th June a mini-tsunami affected south and south-west England. No-one was reported hurt, and the event is being seen as a harmless curio.

According to the article I read in the London Daily Telegraph newspaper (paper version) this was probably caused by a seabed landslide in the Atlantic ocean. :hmm :scared

My thoughts relate to it possibly / probably presaging something much more powerful that changes the coastline, forever.

The link below has some eye-witness accounts and a link to a BBC website article.

http://www.salinated.co.uk/2011/06/29/tidal-surge-tsunami-devon-cornwall-on-monday-27th-june-2011/

Simon

ps: re: inserting hyperlinks, I usually paste the link in first and then select it & press the 'URL' button. That automatically adds the 'url' codes required at the start and end of the link. This nearly allways works, except when I'm in a hurry / rushing and 'sods law' invokes itself! ;)

Whoa, Simon! Good article! :clap

Here's a few snippets from the BBC article - link below:

Quote:
There were reports of rivers changing direction, fish leaping out of water and hair standing on end due to static

snip

Quote:
Boatman Dave Ladner said: "The funniest thing was on the causeway all the ladies' hair was standing on end with the static.

Quote:
He said: "The tide was coming in from left to right, all of a sudden it stopped coming in from the sea and went back the other way.

"It came back at quite a force, all the boats were bobbing around.

The sea at St Michael's Mount is normally "a gentle meeting in the middle" of the causeway "To see a tide suddenly stop and go back the other way at four times the speed was unbelievable."

He said a local landowner told him the first thing he noticed was "lots and lots of fish jumping out of the water".

Read more here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-13955321

The fish jumping I can understand.

The tide suddenly stopping and going back the other way - yep, I get that, too.

Anybody ever heard of a tsunami, errr tidal surge, causing enough static electricity to cause women's HAIR to "stand on end?" :huh

Things that make ya go :hmm

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Sky, the last time I was about to post was when I read your snip from Marck Sircus (another PFLN - Perfectly Fitting Last Name) about NASA:

Quote:
Elenin is presently being tracked as it goes through the asteroid belt on its way into the inner solar system. I am truly sorry to have to be the bearer of such grave and threatening news but the source, NASA, is impeccable. We have an incoming mass (what might possibly be a neutron star) coming in and it will do a hard turn around the sun like any comet would, crossing and coming in between Mercury and Venus before starting its journey back out. On its way out it will cross our bow, meaning it will pass very close to the earth and the earth will pass behind it, plowing into its tail.

:crylaugh
"....but the source, NASA, is impeccable." :spit

So off I went, to find the infamous quote wherein 2 NASA 'scientists' were asked point-blank if they would tell us about a poleshift, or Planet X, or Nibiru, (I forget offhand what the exact terms was, but it was one of those biggies) and they admitted that no, they wouldn't. Surprisingly, it seems that was scrubbed from the internet, though I was sure Michio Kaku as one of the 2 yet I couldn't find it under his name either. Instead, these days they are saying "of course we would tell you!" but you KNOW they will not - not until it would be obvious, anyway. And we all know why that is, too; we don't need a psychologist or a sociologist to explain it. NASA has been on record ridiculing the idea of such a thing for its entire lifespan. Now, they even have a webpage of FAQs devoted to debunking. Here's a few choice snips:

Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012.
Answer (A): Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012. :slap

Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012?
A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

Notice how NASA puts out the May 2003 "White Lie" date without attributing it to ZetaTalk - which was the only source making that claim - and then tries to suggest the same source then moved up the date to December 2012, which is NOT a claim made on ZetaTalk. Then it tries to say it was all due to the Mayan calendar date, and they even post pictures of the movie 2012 right there on the FAQ page!

Here they are again, a paragraph further along on the same page:

Some NASA debunker, again trying to innoculate the shills against the coming rage that will be taken out on them for their lying, wrote:
Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.

Notice how Eris is slipped in along with Nibiru and Planet X. I'm surprised they didn't slip in Comet ELE-nin, considering how much they plan on blaming PX effects on that er "recently-discovered" celestial body. For all you ELE-nin lovers out there, try finding out anything about said "Russian astronomer Leonid ELEnin". The closest you will come is the Wiki page on the comet he supposedly discovered; the discovery warrants its own Wiki page, but not the discoverer?? How they insult our intelligence!

But in my search I also found a couple of very interesting gems, like this one:

republicresource, posting on http://republicresource.wordpress.com/2 ... vel-event/ wrote:

Google, NSA and NASA Conspiring to Hide Coming “Extinction Level Event”

See these extremely important related stories here.: NASA Shuts Down Prolific Sky-Mapping Space Telescope, Can WISE Find the Hypothetical Planet ‘Tyche’? Data Release To Tell the Tale, Mysterious Planetoid Sedna Inward Bound

I am currently running an investigation on Google and NASA and Department of Homeland Security conspiring together to hide evidence that a brown dwarf with three moons is currently between Jupiter and Mars orbit ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system at 100,000 miles per hour or 2.4 million miles every day. The NASA tracking/orbit data for the Elenin Comet is a psy-op cover story for a brown dwarf 2.5 Jupiter mass sizes and powerful magnetic polarity that has been affecting Earth magnetic field, rotation and tilt since 2004. We have images of the brown dwarf with moons in tow here:

And then I found this as well; eerily, not one hour after I copied this basics into a Word document, the website became "Forbidden", probably because it was being updated, but it's now back up. This post was from a few weeks ago:

Extinction Level Event? Nibiru Is Near?

It’s funny how things happen. Just last weekend I was ridiculing the end of the world prophecies and the people who believe them, then after we decided to engage in some extremely deep meditation.
It started as a normal experience .....

The room disappears as another appears made of a liquid flowing substance that is neither solid, liquid or gas. Guides appeared and spoke with objects of colors moving in synchronicity order showing me the sound of their visual language. The objects before me spelled out letters that I have never seen before but recognized immediately and as my soul translated the objects into one of my native languages – English, it was clear the objects represented E.L.E.N.I.N. I knew the name but I shrugged it off a few weeks ago when people started bringing it up, justifying my ignorance of the subject with Y2K and many other end of the world prophecies before.

The next day I decided to have a look at the data from a 5-sense reality and scientific perspective. Apparently, I was being directed towards this information for a reason and while the reason is unclear as of now, what I found was worth noting to say the least. While the information is pretty available for those who look for it, perhaps my purpose in discovering this information is to make even MORE people aware of it.

“Comet” Elenin, as it’s been called by NASA, is supposedly a 3km-wide-comet first detected in December 2010. Officially, the scientist who discovered it is named “Leonid Elenin”, hailing from Russia. The path of the comet is not really disputed, having a long elliptical orbit around our sun....

What people seem to dispute is the actual size of the comet. Allegedly, this comet was spotted approximately 1 billion miles away with an 18-inch telescope. Many amateur astronomers are suggesting that if this comet is indeed only 3 km wide then it would be impossible to view at that great distance. In order for this object to be visible at that distance with that type of equipment, it would have to be approx twice the size of Jupiter, the largest celestial body in our solar system. Another interesting note is that NASA has dubbed it a “controlled comet”, whatever that means.

Amateur astronomers have posted infrared red images of this object revealing at least 5 objects orbiting it. Other photos point out the “dark rift” left by this object and comparing it to the Sumerian tablets which talk about a 12th planet. Our top scientists including Michio Kaku have publicly stated that they are stumped by the phenomenon. Either that or his contracts with Fox News and the Discovery Channel have kept him quiet about his actual findings.
What we do know to be a fact is that the mainstream media has reported on three different events – A brown dwarf star found in our galaxy (a mini-solar system) which they call Tyche, Comet Elenin, and the asteroid Apophis. It is my belief that these events are cover stories and disinformation campaigns to confuse, hide or.....

For those of you who are not familiar with the 12th planet, aka Nibiru, please research the information as it would take too long to explain in this article. However, here is a well put together list of 25 points on the symptoms of Nibiru: {list of 25 'symptoms' redacted for space, but we all know what's on the list, or click on the link and read them-dd}

If this is really the case and Nibiru is coming back then everything suddenly makes sense. The FEMA camps, the millions of FEMA coffins, the high cost of food and gas (funding the contingency plan) and so on and so forth. Is it possible the elite would rather have us believe they are evil reptilians than reveal this coming disaster? The question is purely hypothetical of course, but ponder it for a moment.

Side Note: Consider this idea for a moment too. If the sun is the “Son of God”, (the “disciples” are the 12 constellations and so on and so forth), then Nibiru, being a brown dwarf, would in essence be the “Anti-christ” and the battle of Armageddon may be waged not on earth but in a magnetic battle for control of the earth between the “Christ” and the “Anti-Christ”. I’ll get into that line of thinking more in another article and break down the parallels between the book of Revelations and what would happen if Nibiru came back.

But what I like best about Chris Geo's article is his PS at the end:

Quote:

PS – It is important to note that we should never live in fear. Enjoy every minute you have with your loved ones as it’s the last you will have with them, go do the things you want to do, see the places you want to see, plan for any coming disaster, but also plan for the possibility that nothing will happen.

Well put, Chris.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for those of you who haven't seen the entire backside of the 10-franc note that shows how MILLIONS of humans have been walking around with a map of the solar system including Nibiru in it can feast their eyes on this:

Notice the space capsule back-drop to the map.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
on The Sky near you:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
I just found this FAB web site with another interesting take on it all.

Wake Up Project
http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=35 ... &start=280

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
Nasa on Thin Ice? :whistle
Afraid of a Closser Brown Dwarf!!! (1)

-Read Between Lines- (2) :oops

Quote:
Subject: Family/Personal Preparedness Plan
Date: Friday, June 10, 2011

AGENCYWIDE MESSAGE TO ALL NASA EMPLOYEES:

Point of Contact: Darrius Lewis, Mission Support Directorate, NASA Headquarters, 202-358-0608, darrius.l.lewis@nasa.gov

Family/Personal Preparedness Plan

NASA is the only federal agency responsible for its people's safety and well-being here on Earth and in space and has a longtime commitment to safety and emergency preparedness. Over the past year, Administrator Bolden has emphasized the importance of Family/Personal Preparedness for the entire NASA family. Family and personal preparedness plans are key to protecting our families and communities during potential emergencies such as fires, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, terrorist attacks and other unforeseen catastrophes.

The most important assets in the successful completion of NASA's mission are its people and their loved ones. The agency has developed a set of informational guides designed to prepare you, your families and pets for emergencies. These guides will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to develop your Family Preparedness Plan.

All employees are encouraged to download these guides, prepare plans, and review them with your families. The agency has taken the steps to prepare our NASA family; now it is your personal obligation to prepare yourself and/or your family for an emergency.

To view Administrator Bolden's video on family preparedness and to download your Family Preparedness guides, visit http://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/emergenc ... index.html

Some vids on the link...

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/video/second- ... in-hungary
(2)
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/emergenc ... index.html

:brockoli :banana :elephant
Nasa Running like hell...err in these Nasa Link,
the vid explains that they will retreat/hide very inland in the America continent.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
New and interesting resource for the next five months....

http://www.elenin.info/

Quote:
ELENIN.INFO
Elenin.info continuously monitors space weather, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanos, hurricanes and all main media news. You can easily see every day the World global picture on this site.

Elenin.info website is under development. It will contain Elenin information and many brilliant features.

Still fresh out of the blocks - so info. density is still low.

:sherlock

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
edit to add: I find the "city in the river" fascinating too...shades of Project BlueBeam. Has anyone else mentioned this find? Such as on GLP?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon, I agree with BB; that was a great find.

Here's something a bit closer to home for the Americans among us, as the "New Madrid Adjustment" is supposedly going to be the big 'wake-up call' most people are waiting for. The following study was based on 2 earthquakes measuring 7.7 and 6.8, which is supposedly what happened in 1811-1812. (The big secret, and the studies that have been produced about what they REALLY expect, is closer to a magnitude 9 quake, with the 6's and 7's considered "warm-up acts". Even so, the damage will be extensive. Also, note that the time and date for the simulation was February, at 2am, when power usage would be at about 50% to 60% of what it would be in the middle of the day in, say, August, the time of most power consumption.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simulated New Madrid Seismic Event Scenario - Impact on the Electric Grid

Argonne Nat'l Laboratory, for FEMA, at http://www.informs-sim.org/wsc10papers/321.pdf wrote:
SIMULATING THE SEISMIC PERFORMANCE OF A LARGE-SCALE ELECTRIC
NETWORK IN THE U.S. MIDWEST

Argonne National Laboratory FEMA Region V
9700 South Cass Avenue 535 South Clark Street, 6th Floor
Argonne, IL 60439, USA Chicago, IL 60605, USA

ABSTRACT

This paper summarizes the methodology and simulation tools used by Argonne National Laboratory to
examine the impact that a high-intensity New Madrid seismic event could have on local electric assets
and the performance of surrounding regional electric networks. Local impacts are expressed in terms of
the number of assets (under various equipment categories) most likely to be damaged. The total megawatt equivalent of damage-prone power plants is assessed, as is an estimate of power flows that could be disrupted. Damage functions and fragility curves are employed to identify specific electric assets that could be affected. The potential of large-scale electric system collapse is explored via a series of network simulations. ......

1 INTRODUCTION

This paper reflects recent work performed for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Region V Disaster Operations Division in Chicago, Illinois, by Argonne National Laboratory. Argonne
was tasked to estimate the impacts on electric assets and pertinent wide-area electric system operations
that could result from simultaneous New Madrid and Wabash Valley seismic events. Region V includes
the states of Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
Concerns about the recurrence of a major seismic event heightened in recent months because of the
“200-year-recurrence cycle” ...... associated with the New Madrid Fault. A series of more than 2,000 earthquakes were felt by the few pioneers who lived in the region in 1811 and 1812. Some of the strongest were “recorded” at magnitudes of 7.7 in the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ) and 6.8 in the Wabash Valley Seismic Zone (WVSZ). This information indicates that it would be prudent for disaster response agencies like FEMA to prepare for such potentially devastating events and to estimate the impacts they might have on emergency response organizations.
A brief review of the literature indicates that a number of studies were done on the impacts of a major
New Madrid seismic event in the Midwest .......These studies were found to be somewhat lacking in details on the impacts to specific types of electric assets and subsequent rippling effects to surrounding utilities (i.e., networks not directly within the seismic zones).

FEMA
commissioned this study with four primary objectives:

• Identify high-voltage (230- to 745-kilovolt or kV) transmission lines, substations, and power
plants that are at risk for potential damage;
• Examine the impacts of equipment damage and estimated procurement times for damaged key
components;
• Identify components needing long lead times and possible sources of supply; and
• Estimate downstream impacts on FEMA Region V states.

In the statement of work (SOW) that FEMA provided to Argonne, FEMA defined the scenario to be
simulated, as follows. The seismic event would occur on February 24 at 2:00 a.m. The NMSZ would
exhibit a magnitude 7.7 earthquake that would occur in southern Illinois. The northern arm of the New
Madrid Fault would rupture over a distance of tens of miles, generating intense shaking in southern
Illinois and the boot heel of Missouri accompanied by a magnitude 6.8 earthquake along the Wabash
Valley
, with an epicenter located at 38.45N and 87.89W at a depth of 14.2 miles. The SOW tasked
Argonne to determine the impacts as outlined .....

Electric Asset Inventory

Substation, transmission line, and power plant data were taken from Platt’s PowerMap. PowerMap is a
commercial geospatial information system (GIS) that contains spatial and tabular information on the
electric infrastructure for the entire United States. Data on the locations of towers are not publicly
available, so it was assumed that the towers along a transmission line are spaced at regular intervals of
500 meters. There are hundreds of transmission lines directly above the seismic zones.
The focus of this current assessment is on five major types of power plants: oil, natural gas, coal,
hydroelectric, and nuclear. These five types represent the top five conventional generation sources for the U.S. electric power industry. There are hundreds of power plants in the vicinity of the epicenter
(including units below 20 MW).

MAJOR ASSUMPTIONS

Five major assumptions pertain to the electric transmission system assessment:
• Events occur on February 24 at 2:00 a.m.
• Loading levels of transmission lines are about 50–60% of peak power flows.
• February is a relatively low-demand month in terms of electrical load in all regions of NERC.
• A failure of a substation would cause its associated transmission lines to de-energize and interrupt
operations.
• Power plants and transmission facilities will shut down once a moderate damage state is reached.
The assumption on the timing of the event was specified by FEMA. If the event were assumed to
happen in August when electric demand is high, the potential impact is certain to be more disastrous.

Local Electric Assets

The quantity and megawatt equivalent of the electric assets that would be directly and instantly damaged by the earthquake are summarized below:
Attributes Description or Quantity
A. General
NERC regions partially covered RFC, SPP, MRO, SERC
Simulation case description Summer peak day
B. Supply-demand (MW)
Peak-day load 150,000
Peak-day generation 151,140
Estimated off-peak load 100,000
C. No. of buses
Total 17,146
765-kV buses 31
500-kV buses 197
345-kV buses 592
230-kV buses 1,618
115-kV buses 3,221
69 kV buses 4,135
34.5 kV buses 991
<34.5 kV 6,361
Active gen buses 1,670
Inactive gen buses 469
D. No. of lines and transformers
Total lines 37,829
Total transformers 15,722

• The combined NMSZ and WVSZ events could de-energize at least 111 high-voltage lines and
84 substations (on the basis of PowerMap’s inventory). A much larger quantity was revealed
when the FERC-provided load flow data were considered, particularly the data that pertained to
equipment with voltage ratings of 230 kV or less. More specifically, when including all voltage
levels, the load flow data indicated that about 760 lines and 615 buses could be directly impacted.
Figure 2 shows the locations of high-risk, high-voltage transmission lines based on the
PowerMap inventory.
• The combined events could potentially cause physical damage to about 170 to 200 high-voltage
towers. Most of these towers are located along or near the New Madrid fault lines. Most towers
are 500-kV structures, and the associated lines are included in the 111 disrupted high-voltage line
count. Furthermore, FERC’s load flow data revealed that more lower-voltage towers could fail
around the fault lines.
The combined events could potentially directly affect a large number of oil, natural gas, coal, and
hydroelectric plants, with a total combined capacity of about 25,000 MW. (The actual operational level of
the power plants, however, might be lower than this due to maintenance or unit commitment
considerations). No nuclear power plants were found to be at risk of being damaged by the earthquake.
The complete listing of the identified damaged electric equipment is contained in Argonne’s report to
FEMA.....

Load Flow Results, System Collapse, and Customers Affected

The results of the MATLAB-assisted EPfast load flow simulations confirmed that with the simultaneous
outage of assets described above, the system encompassing the Region V states and beyond would
splinter into numerous island grids. The manner of fragmentation of the base system appeared to be a
complete disintegration and total network collapse as the system splintered into hundreds of isolated
grids.

At the instant of the seismic event (Case 1), the initial outage of the directly affected lines and
substations caused a load loss of about 9,100 MW and splintered the original grid into 410 separate grids
(762 lines and 615 nodes were made nonoperational directly because of the quake), according to the load
flow data. The largest island was composed of 16,030 nodes, or about 6.5 % smaller than the original
network. The remaining nodes were mostly one-node island grids. However, this 16,030-node network
was noted as having numerous overloaded lines. When these overloaded lines were assumed to be open,
the 16,030-node grid splintered further into 572 isolated grids, as shown in Table 3 (Case 2). Table 3
shows that the combined effects of the ground movement and the ensuing line overloads caused an overall load reduction of at least 34% (i.e., relative to the original system-wide loading of about 100,000 MW), assuming a quick supply-demand balance is attained for each of the 572 island grids. However, because generator dispatch is assumed to be non-optimal, each of the 572 island grids could further experience more line overloads and splinter again into secondary island grids. Thus, more loads could be lost, possibly up to 60% of the original load.

Table 5: Summary of major blackout events in the United States.

Event Name MW lost
No. of People
Affected
(millions)
Aug. 14, 2003, Northeast U.S.-Canada Blackout 61,800 50.0
Aug. 10, 1996, WSCC Blackout 30,500 22.5
Nov. 9, 1965, Northeast U.S.-Canada Blackout 37,080 30.0
July 2, 1996, WSCC Blackout 12,000 8.9
Dec. 22, 1982, West Coast Blackout 12,350 5.0

Note that the worst outage event in U.S. history (Aug. 14, 2003, blackout) was triggered by the failure of
only two 345-kV lines (Stuart-Atlanta and Harding-Chamberlin lines) and the outage of a 597-MW power
plant (Eastlake 5). The power plant outage took away the initial reactive support that eventually led to
widespread voltage collapse in both Canada and the northeastern United States. Power plants are the
primary source of reactive power in the system, and when a cluster of them abruptly disengages as the
result of some event, a voltage deterioration is likely to ensue. The study determined that in the case of
NMSZ and WVSZ seismic events, about 9,000 MW of operational power plant capacity is likely to go off
line instantly. This situation implies a very large loss of reactive power, leading to widespread collapse.
Combine that situation with more than 111 high-voltage lines tripping simultaneously, and a scenario that
is more significant than the Aug. 14 blackout occurs. The steady-state simulation results and the
supporting heuristics-based analysis led Argonne to the following conclusions:
• The impacts of the combined NMSZ and WVSZ events could far exceed the impact of the
Aug. 14, 2003, Northeast U.S.–Canada blackout.
• This event could possibly affect 50–100 million people especially in states nearer to the
earthquake’s epicenter, with the Northeast and the Midwest regions likely to experience the brunt
of the impact.
• Region V states could potentially experience a 45–100% reduction in power service, especially
when adverse transient effects (e.g., frequency decay, voltage deterioration, large power swings)
are considered.
• Many areas in FEMA Region V states could experience downtimes of at least 14 hours and up to
5 days, as experienced in the Aug. 14 blackout.

With regard to equipment procurement and replacement, a number of engineering firms were
consulted, and they provided the following insights:
• The equipment with the longest lead time (8–12 months) is the transformer.
• In general, there are more approved suppliers for towers, switches, bushings, arresters and
inductive reactors, implying that lead times would be shorter (1–4 months) for this equipment.

And that was the very conservative, low-ball estimate (a 7.7 and a 6.8, happening in February at 2am). Next up, an even more eye-opening scenario.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:40 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Impact of Earthquakes on the Central USA

Mid-America Earthquake Center, for FEMA at
http://www.preventionweb.net/files/8063 ... 0Body1.pdf wrote:
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

The region of potential impact due to earthquake activity in the New Madrid Seismic
Zone (NMSZ) is comprised of eight states: Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana,
Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Tennessee. Moreover, the Wabash Valley Seismic
Zone (WVSZ) in southern Illinois and southeast Indiana and the East Tennessee Seismic
Zone in eastern Tennessee and northeastern Alabama constitute significant risk of
moderate-to-severe earthquakes throughout the central region of the USA. The
investigation summarized in this report includes earthquake impact assessment scenarios
completed using HAZUS-MH MR2 for several potential earthquake scenarios affecting
the aforementioned eight-state region. The NMSZ includes eight scenarios - one for each
state - whilst the WVSZ scenario in Indiana and the ETSZ scenario in Alabama complete
the suite of ten total scenarios. These ten scenarios are designed to provide scientificallycredible, worst case damage and loss estimates for the purposes of emergency planning,
response and recovery.
The earthquake impact assessments presented in this report employ an analysis
methodology comprising three major components; namely hazard, inventory and fragility
(or vulnerability). The hazard characterizes not only the shaking of the ground but also
the consequential transient and permanent deformation of the ground due to strong
ground shaking. The inventory comprises all assets in a specified region, including the
built environment and population data. Fragility or vulnerability functions relate the
severity of shaking to the likelihood of reaching or exceeding damage states (light,
moderate, extensive and near-collapse, for example). Social impact models are also
included in the current assessment methodology and employ infrastructure damage
results to estimate the effects on populations subjected to the earthquake. Whereas the
modeling software used (HAZUS-MH MR2, FEMA-NIBS, 2006) provides default values
for all of the above, most of these default values were replaced by components of
traceable provenance and higher reliability than the default data, as described below.
The hazard employed in this investigation includes ground shaking for three seismic
zones and various events within those zones. The NMSZ consists of three fault segments:
the northeast segment, the reelfoot thrust or central segment, and the southwest segment.
Each segment comprises a deterministic, magnitude 7.7 (Mw7.7) earthquake caused by a
rupture over the entire length of the segment. The employed magnitude was provided by
US Geological Survey (USGS). The NMSZ represents the first of three hazard events
utilized in this report. Two deterministic events are also included, namely a magnitude
Mw7.1 in the Wabash Valley Seismic Zone (WVSZ) and a magnitude Mw5.9 in the East
Tennessee Seismic Zone (ETSZ)
earthquakes. Permanent ground deformation is
characterized by a liquefaction susceptibility map that provides data for part of the eight
states.......

The results indicate that the State of Tennessee incurs the highest level of damage and
social impacts. Over 250,000 buildings are moderately or more severely damaged, over
260,000 people are displaced and well over 60,000 casualties (injuries and fatalities) are
expected. Total direct economic losses surpass $56 billion. The State of Missouri also
incurs substantial damage and loss, though estimates are less than those in Tennessee.
Well over 80,000 buildings are damaged leaving more than 120,000 people displaced and
causing over 15,000 casualties. Total direct economic losses in Missouri reach nearly $40
billion. Kentucky and Illinois also incur significant losses with total direct economic
losses reaching approximately $45 and $35 billion, respectively. The State of Arkansas
incurs nearly $19 billion in direct economic loss while the State of Mississippi incurs
$9.5 billion in direct economic losses. States such as Indiana and Alabama experience
limited damage and loss from NMSZ events with approximately $1.5 and $1.0 billion,
respectively.
Noting that experience confirms that the indirect economic loss due to
business interpretation and loss of market share, amongst other features, is at least as high
if not much higher than the direct economic losses, the total economic impact of a series
of NMSZ earthquakes is likely to constitute by far the highest economic loss due to a
natural disaster in the USA.

Because this report is probably the best we will be allowed to see (as I said before, I'm certain that a study based on magnitude 9, or 8.8, has been done as well but I haven't researched enough yet - though it's quite probable it's already in the public domain), it's extremely well-documented and shows the total value of "inventory" - including the total population, total number of highways, gas lines, power plants, schools, residential buildings, etc, so I'll just share some of what it provides for just one state, to give you an idea of how thorough (and how thoroughly devastating) this simulated scenario is (based, once again, on a 7.7, a 7.1 and a 5.9).

Quote:
Kentucky New Madrid Seismic Zone Scenario

The northeast fault segment generates substantial shaking in western Kentucky. As a
result 25 counties are identified in that area and are expected to incur the majority of the
damage from a NMSZ earthquake. These critical counties are highlighted in Figure 15
and are also listed below:
 Ballard
 Caldwell
 Calloway
 Carlisle
 Christian
 Crittenden
 Daviess
 Fulton
 Graves
 Hancock
 Henderson
 Hickman
 Hopkins
 Livingston
 Logan
 Lyon
 McCracken
 McLean
 Marshall
 Muhlenberg
 Ohio
 Todd
 Trigg
 Union
 Webster

The State of Kentucky experiences substantial damage to its building stock of nearly 1.5
million buildings, most of which is confined to the western half of the state. Table 37
illustrates the number of building damaged by the NMSZ event. Nearly 30,000 buildings
are completely damaged and another 53,000 buildings experience moderate or severe
damage. All but roughly 150 cases of complete damage occur in the critical counties and
approximately 95% of all moderate and severe damage occurs in these counties. As with
many other scenarios, residential structures comprise the majority of the damage. Nearly
98% of all complete damage and over 99% of all moderate and severe damage occurs to
single family homes and other residential buildings. This percentage of damage is
proportional to the inventory; however, roughly 98% of the building stock is residential
construction. As mentioned earlier, other residential structures are most commonly multiunit dwellings.

Table 37: NMSZ Event Building Damage by Occupancy Type for the State of Kentucky
General Occupancy Type Damage
General Occupancy Type
Total No. Buildings
Moderate to Severe Damage
Complete Damage

Single Family 1,159,114.... 39,150.... 18,768
Other Residential 292,873.... 13,050.... 9,673
Commercial 16,431.... 306... 475
Industrial 3,002.... 48.... 53
Other 1,900... 34... 60
Total 1,473,320.... 52,588.... 29,029

Building damage by building type is shown in Table 38. Nearly half of all complete
damage occurs in wood frame structures, with mobile homes comprising 30% of
complete damage and unreinforced masonry (URM) representing slightly less than 30%.
Though nearly 14,000 cases of complete damage occur to wood frame structures, this
only represents 1.3% of all wood frame buildings in Kentucky. The roughly 6,200 URMs
and 8,800 mobile homes that are completely damaged represent a much higher portion of
their respective inventories at 3.9% of all URMs and 3.6% of all mobile homes. When
comparing these percentages, it is evident that URMs are more vulnerable to damage
despite having fewer actual instances of complete damage. The same type of comparison
can be done for moderate and extensive damage. In this case, the 11,800 instances of
moderate and severe damage to mobile homes represents 4.8% of all mobile homes in
Kentucky, which is the greatest proportion of inventory damaged at this level by far.
Only 3.4% of wood frame buildings and 2.7% of URMs are damaged at these severity
levels.

Essential facilities experience substantial damage, particularly in the westernmost
counties in Kentucky. Nearly 100 schools are at least moderately damaged, with roughly
80 being completely damaged. This leaves nearly all schools in Fulton, Hickman, Carlisle,
Ballard, McCracken, Graves, Calloway and Marshall Counties completely damaged and
non functional for a significant period after the earthquake. Schools are often used as
public shelters, though with so many damaged in western Kentucky displaced people will
need to be housed elsewhere. Emergency services also suffer tremendous losses in
western Kentucky. There are 77 at least moderately damaged fire stations and 23 police
stations similarly damaged, as shown in Table 39. In addition, 107 fire stations and 34
police stations, all in the western Kentucky, are not operational the day after the event.
With 17 hospitals in that same area not operational, all emergency response services will
be impaired.

Transportation lifelines in the critical counties incur substantial damage and are likely to
make travel within the region and access to the region from the outside difficult. There
are approximately 200 damaged bridges in western Kentucky and nearly 50 of those are
completely damaged, indicating they will not regain functionality for a significant period
of time (see Table 40). The majority of these completely damaged bridges are in Fulton,
Hickman, Carlisle, Ballard, McCracken and Graves Counties. In addition, there are 14
completely damaged port facilities, with roughly half on the Mississippi and half on the
Ohio Rivers. Also, 19 airports are moderately or more severely damaged with 13 non
operational immediately after the earthquake.

In addition, numerous utility lifelines are damaged and not functioning in the critical
counties. As shown in Table 41 more than 500 waste water facilities incur at least
moderate damage and 81 of those facilities are completely damaged. In the days
immediately after the earthquake, approximately 800 waste water facilities in the critical
counties are not functioning, which will severely limit service to many residents in
western Kentucky. Electric power facilities in the critical counties are also heavily
damaged with 132 facilities incurring at least moderate damage and 232 of the 463
electric power facilities not operational immediately after the event. In addition, 850
communication facilities are out of service in the days after the earthquake.
With such extensive functional losses in the critical counties, tens of thousands of
households are without crucial services. Table 42 illustrates the numbers of households
without potable water and electric power in the days and weeks after the NMSZ
earthquake. The day after the event, nearly 109,000 households are without water and
77,000 are without electricity. A large portion of households regain service within the
first week, but there are still 67,000 households without water in the most heavily
damaged areas. With such extended service losses in western Kentucky, some residents
whose homes are not heavily damaged may be forced to leave due to a lack of drinking
water and electricity. For more information on direct damage and functional losses in the
State of Kentucky, please refer to Appendix V for detailed assessment results and to
Appendix VIII for damage and functionality maps.

And this is only one state..........

-Reprinted liberally from taxpayer-funded sources.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

the time traveler wrote:
This is an interesting video. Seems to cover most of the bases. It is called ELE 7/7/2011 warning video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qRdT1r ... r_embedded

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
Antartic and the Sun (1)
Quote:
As it lies south of the Antarctic Circle, the sun does not rise at Mawson for approximately six weeks from the first week in June and does not set for the same period from early December. During those six weeks in June and July, the day consists of a few hours of twilight.

But The planet is boucing due the wobble!
This web camera on Mawson, Antartic AU, shows the Sun, in the last 3 days!
Still image:
Edit to add:
chart showing that the sun not show there in these days...
and download the vid:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yi0mqv2mus2h737

Go there:
http://www.antarctica.gov.au/webcams/mawson
Notes:
(1)
http://www.antarctica.gov.au/living-and ... nd-weather

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
This is from a blog - so I post it in entirety as the story is getting "real" interesting...

Elenin What To Make Of It?
27 June 2011 03:18 by Wikus

The following has been sent to me by a fellow watchman. Like him I can't be 100% sure that Elenin is real. The information supplied is something to take note of. We will know very soon if Elenin is a hoax or a fact. It is just interesting that the climax of this event will coincide with the September date that a UN resolution can possibly start the dividing of Jerusalem… :cool

I want to first start out with a very important disclaimer. I have absolutely no way of knowing that Elenin is real, I have no way of knowing for certain that the JPS (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) is giving out accurate information to those tracking this Brown Dwarf Star, (some since 2004). In fact, I actually called the man who is at the forefront with his findings/warnings and asked him “how can we trust what many are observing on NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory to be accurate and unhampered with by the government”? He responded to say that they have gone back in history, all the way to 1965, and that all past events have unfolded in perfect sync with JPL’s data, confirming in his mind, that it is a reliable source.

Please know that I am making myself vulnerable and I am trusting you to read this information in the context of the above disclaimer, once again, I have no way of knowing what will really transpire in the coming months, however, as Brother Brian would say…..

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW:

* FACT: about two years ago, our government made a decision to no longer allow (non-government) Scientists access to their telescopes and space observations which devastated and mystified the Scientist, nobody has the equipment and resources of the government, this really crippled the scientists in their work. This article stands out in my memory and I remember forwarding it, (via email) at the time.

* FACT: the sun rose two days early in Greenland this year

* FACT: Earthquakes are on the rise, 3 of our most devastating earthquakes in the last 12 months happened when the JPL revealed a perfect alignment between Earth, Elenin and the Sun

* FACT: Not long ago an airport had to repaint their runway because the alignments had shifted so far off

* FACT: A massive seed vault consisting of millions of seeds has just been completed post haste, located deep in ice in the arctic circle

* FACT: For some reason governments have created huge underground bunkers and very large cities designed to withstand cataclysmic events

* FACT: Volcanoes have become unbelievably active, putting out ash that travels the globe and shuts down air traffic, in fact we have 33 active volcanoes right now

* FACT: There have been strange migrating animal die offs, birds by the thousands falling out of the sky dead, fish by the hundreds and hundreds of tons, washing ashore, DEAD, with no explanation

* FACT: We have all read the articles of the massive bee die off over the last few years (which by the way, bees contain magnetite in their systems)

* FACT: There have been freakish, strange weather extremes, from brutal winters to massive heat waves around the world, many breaking 1000 year old records

* FACT: Massive flooding (of biblical proportions) all over the world, today five million are displaced in China due to flooding

* FACT: Sink holes have been appearing all over the earth for several months (many, many sinkholes) with perfectly clean edges, just overnight….I don’t even forward the articles, can’t keep up with them all

* FACT: Articles have starting surfacing (over last couple of weeks) in mainstream media warning of coming solar storms

* FACT: Animals are dieting of starvation, I just read an article that eagles are literally falling out of the sky from hunger, the salmon they normally eat are in such low supply (salmon migrate using magnetite)

* FACT: The Middle East situation as described in Scripture is quickly coming into alignment fulfilling age old prophecies, culminating in what has been called “BLACK SEPTEMBER”

* FACT: There is a star mentioned in Revelation that is cast to the earth, poisoning the water and causing a profound amount of destructions/death to nature and humanity

Others who have done much research say that all of the above natural anomalies are really not a mystery and can simply be answered by the fact that a Brown Dwarf Star also called Elenin (you see the words nine eleven if you examine the name backwards….hmmmm) is moving closer and closer to our Solar System AFFECTING OUR MAGNESTOSPHERE!!!

Thanks to the Brown Dwarf Star, (which is attached to earth and other planets through magnetic portals), we are getting a double dose of magnetism which is interacting and interfering with everything that contains MAGNETITE, magnetite is in the core of the earth, migration animals, bees (and no doubt a host of other things).

Elenin’s magnetic portals are heating and growing the magnetite which is located in the core of the earth, hence, the volcanoes have become extremely active. You see, those who are lucky have a volcano in their vicinity, (although the ash is unhealthy and causes a multitude of problems) because the volcano acts as a release valve for the earth. Yellowstone (unfortunately) has no “release valve” and this is why it is bulging, should the earth give way and explodes, God help us all!!

When migrating animals get hungry, the magnetite in their tissue tells them where to go to find their food, due to the changes in the magnetosphere interfering with the magnetite in their systems, the animals are getting confused and lost never finding their food, then the animals who would eat them are getting hungry, but their food isn’t showing up because they have starved to death, hence they begin to starve as well and it has horrible domino effect.

Remember that so many people are killed by beasts in Revelation? I have always wondered about that, however, it is because they are hungry, the food chain has collapsed! Hunger makes beasts and humans alike abandon natural tendencies, the drive to survive is strong!

The bees…this also explains the bee die offs…..they are leaving their colonies in search of food and getting lost before they get back to their hive!

According to the researcher, the Poles are not shifting; they are actually migrating as the magnetic impacts continue to increase.

Now, this researcher says that the earth has experienced a little bit of a lull in anomalies over the last couple of months because Earth and Elenin have been traveling in the same direction, however, all of that is about to change! He said, the affects of Elenin are going to start getting more obvious around July 7, up to the middle of July, 2011. He said we will not need to wait until September 26, (what many think will be the worst day in this saga) to know that all he is warning of is real. Solar Storms should be getting really bad in September.

July 7, Elenin passes between the Sun and Saturn. He is thinking that the gov. may cause some horrible, national disaster as a distraction to the arrival of Elenin (people are becoming informed).

August 3, Elenin crosses earth’s orbit

September 11, (exactly 10 years to the day from the infamous 9/11) Elenin is closest to the sun, he expects this to cause terrible solar flares (perhaps knocking out power grids) as it passes from the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere. Elenin is travelling 300,000 miles a day, but will soon be at 400,000 miles a day, continuing to increase in speed as she approaches our solar system.

September 26, could be a devastating pole shift as Elenin moves on the ecliptic plane and sits between earth and the sun, siphoning off the energy of the magnetic portals which are naturally attached to the earth and sun. He says this could be an “Extinction Level Even” (acronym ELE, the first three letters of this star’s name, hmmmm). HE EXPECTS MUCH DARKNEWS TO HIT THE NORHTERN HEMISPHERE AND ABOUT 10 DAYS OF HORRIBLE SOLAR STORMS TO HIT THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE!

October 17, Elenin is closest to the earth

November 22, Sun/Earth/Elenin are back in alignment, with global tectonic plates floating (due to previous damage), possible Japan like tsunamis all over the earth.

Scripture says the earth will reel to and fro like drunkard!

One more thin, remember that the star in Revelation causes the streams to be bitter (poisoned)….Fukushima, caused by an earthquake/tsunami, caused by the magnetic portals, caused by this Brown Dwarf Star have released radioactive poison the water, air and soil. Infant mortality deaths (babies are most quickly affected by the radiation) in Philadelphia have just increased by over 30% in the last few weeks!! I saw an expert (I think featured on a local news station) blame this solely on radiation from Fukushima.

Another thing I thought about. If the mark of the beast is a microchip, society will (I think) need electricity to process this form of commerce. OR, will things get soooo bad, the earth’s power grids are devastated, hence famine, plagues, etc. follow, the globe is given a unified physical currency, with a literal mark (tattoo) placed on our hand or forehead, in my opinion, a literal mark ON the hand or forehead is what Revelation really seems to infer.

The New Age story line is that we are going to go through some kind of darkness, but it is a cleansing to a whole, new, wonderful world….could this also be the pretext for the UFO portion of their lie??

Such a catastrophe could thrust us from birth pangs into hard labour and profound darkness very quickly…

WHAT I DON’T KNOW:

* Are the seals, trumpets and bowls (as listed in Scripture) written in the order in which they will unfold?

* Will they happen simultaneously or consecutively?

* How long could they take to unfold and how long would they last?

* Could Elenin be the actual star in Revelation known as “Wormwood”?

* Could we really be that far into the 70th week?….could we really be that close to the time of Great Tribulation?

Once again….I DONT NO WHAT TO BELIEVE, JUST TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL, and I am trusting all of you to remember that this is the pretext under which I wrote these POSSIBILITIES…you all can do your own research…but there MAY not be much time.

Source

Any thoughts on this issue so far?

:hmm

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fulcanelli wrote:
Sky...

From Leonid Elenin, himself:

What if we replace comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) by brown dwarf with mass about 0.05 of Solar mass? This video demonstrate time interval from 2000 to 2020 years. As you can see, dramatic changes in the orbit of Saturn would have started 3 years ago. But at this time all planets are on it’s nominal orbits. I think myth about “brown dwarf instead comet Elenin” is debunked. You can see that by yourself.

Numerical integration was carried out by ORSA software using RADAU15-th order integrator.

[from http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/06/03/what-if-we-replace-comet-elenin-by-brown-dwarf/#]

===- ===- ===-

While I do believe the S is starting to HTF... I think people like Terral and the many others claiming Comet Elenin is Nibiru aka Planet X, Alderaan, Dantooine, Dark Star, Destroyer, Devil, El Diablo, Lucifer, Naboo, Nemesis, Phaeton, Tatooine, The Brown Dwarf Star, Wormwood, Yendor or Zardoz will soon be likened to Harold Camping or NL. Sure, both of these people still have followers... which might suggest a thing or two...

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Sky wrote:
This is from a blog - so I post it in entirety as the story is getting "real" interesting...

Elenin What To Make Of It?

I'll tell you what I make of it; I still take the position that Elenin is a cover story (but whose attributes are not to be confused with those of the expected 'brown dwarf') designed to detract from Nibiru. The two are not the same, fulcanelli's position notwithstanding. I know it's fashionable for the conspiracy-theory community to focus on Elenin as the 'big worry', and to blame the recent Earth changes and anticipated New Madrid mega-quake(s) on HAARP, but when all the elements involved - and I mean all - are factored in, those PTB-approved conspiracy-theory paradigms simply don't hold water.

One element that's involved (and to add them all up would take up several volumes of the GT....that is, after all, much of what the GT is about, is studying all the various elements involved in the 'truth') are the mass sightings of UFOs over particular cities over the past several years. Was the recent display over London, captured by dozens of witnesses on camera-phones and handi-cams, designed merely to entertain the human tourists? "Look at us, see what maneuvers we can do, wheeee!!!!"? I haven't studied the specific maneuvers yet and analyzed them, but I recall the display over Stratford-on-Avon, back on Mick Jagger's birthday in 2007. Those maneuvers, coupled with the strategic position of that town (the point of a "V" at the end of an estuary that would receive the biggest impact from any tidal bore caused by a tsunami in the Atlantic), were an unequivocal warning - to my mind, anyway. By the same token, London would also be severely impacted by any tsunami coming eastward in the Atlantic; thus the graphic projections showing it partially submerged after an anticipated 100-ft. wall of water, of 'tidal bore', had washed over it. Were those graphics - that had previously been 'classified' - merely the idle musings of otherwise-bored urban planners? I think not, perhaps many do.

What is not in question is the recent ramp-up in planning for a New Madrid mega-quake, ostensibly under the guise of a "200-year anniversary" of the last big quake there, in 1811-1812. Not only did we note here on the GT the fact that FEMA had a huge natural-disaster drill covering multiple states back at the beginning of May, two sources I have within the Air National Guard have informed me of particular plans they've quietly been putting into place recently for the New Madrid scenario. There is even a whole agency devoted to planning for such a natural disaster; I posted the logo of the 7-state agency a few pages back. Is that all expected because of ELE-nin? I think not. Is it because of HAARP? I think not. And while no one person or group has a copyright on the poleshift, and despite the "Boy Who Cried Wolf"/"Aliens Who Cried Shift" aspect of NL/ZT has shown them to have ginned up expectations way out of kilter with the actual timeline of events as they occur, the fact is that she/they have been steadfast in delineating the sequence of events that will occur - in fact, are occurring (but at such a snail's pace that they are lost in the massive amount of daily data we have to sort through). Specifically; the submerging of the Indonesian tongue/Sunda plate up to a depth of 80 feet (only about 27 feet as of the last time I checked); the so-called "South American Roll" (massive increase in sinkholes and landslides with hefty doses of earthquakes), mega-quakes in Japan (only 1 - so far; the rest ostensibly to follow the completed 80-ft. submergence of Jakarta and Singapore), and finally the New Madrid mega-quake, which is to then cause the super-tsunami expected to wash over western Europe and the UK. So.....do the PTB listen to said messenger(s)? I would ask, is it any coincidence then that Operation Stormtide (ah-HAH! Note the very name) was originally designed to pick up the 300 most important families in Brussels, the capital of the EU (and thus home to many of the so-called Illuminati; note the Mother of Darkness castle is in the environs of said capital), at a central location and then removed to their 'new' (i.e. hastily-retrofitted WWII-era bunkers, because their DUMBs were found to be deficient in the event of 9+ mag. quakes and also subject to mysterious and deadly gases at those depths) location, but a year ago (after NL/ZT proclaimed that the New Madrid big 'un would cause a super-tsunami to wash over western Europe) they suddenly switched up their operational procedure to specifiy a maximum of half an hour for each of those 300 individuals (and family members) to be retrieved first, and then a maximum of 2 hours to take them - again, individually, unlike the 2008 exercises - to that particular bunker? Let me repeat that, due to my excessive use of parenthetical details; was that merely a coincidence? When only weeks prior NL/ZT had stated there would only be "a couple of hours" between said New Madrid mega-quake and resulting Atlantic super-tsunami? I think not; perhaps many do. Then again, perhaps they (the PTB) DO listen, but the 'source' has been lying to them and toying with them. Uh, perhaps, but the PTB aren't stupid and don't listen to a "crazy woman on a farm who claims to talk to aliens" just because she says she does. They obviously have control over NASA's vast array of telescopes, satellites, orbiting observatories, and of course the ISS, so do they know something they aren't telling us? Normally I would say "DUH!" but I want to try to stay as objective as possible here, because the stakes are too high to simply echo some claim by some pooh-bah or "channeler" or "guru", etc. Logic would remind us that if the "Planet X" claim was indeed based on the truth, then the unintended - but truthful - response by a panel of NASA experts that were once asked if they would "tell us the truth" about it were it factual is very telling: they admitted they would NOT tell us. (Later, realizing the faux pas, they said "oh no, certainly we would tell you IF such a thing would happen".) And logical analysis would tell us that indeed, they wouldn't. At least, not up until it would actually make a difference. But in the meantime, they have no qualms about force-feeding us disinfo paradigms designed to foil the rumors and unease that sweep through the consciousness of enquiring minds the world over, that seek to understand why there are very specific UFO displays lately that involve large numbers of craft, not to mention the large number of crop circles that involve circular shapes (spheres, what 'planets' are) that are connected in strange ways.

I also would reiterate what I said when Pastor Camping showed up full-force on the media's radar, and pointed out the glaring omission of the same treatment for Nancy's May 2003 "White Lie". Those that prefer other explanations for the earth changes, the collapse of the world economy, the crop shortages, etc, have always likened NL/ZT to what the media did to Camping in full view, so it's not as if there will be any substantive change in that. Note how they are STILL verboten to speak of on the mainstream media, and also recall how I myself had been invited on both Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" and National Geographic's special on Area 51 until the "people at the top" heard of the plans by the low-level producers and I was abruptly cut out of the mix, those interviews going down the proverbial rabbit-hole. Could it be that my take always puts 2 and 2 together to arrive at a poleshift? I think so; perhaps others would not. There is a reason for all of that, and whereas the ELE-nin/HAARP paradigm doesn't come close to providing them, the decades-old Coverup of the coming poleshift certainly does.

So that's what I make of ELE-nin, Sky. I should also note again, how is it that the NEO suddenly discovered an asteroid that will fly so close to the Earth its trajectory will be 'bent' by our gravitational force? Closer even than the Moon, and we had only 4 days notice?!? Uh, are the NEO folks sleeping on the job, like some air-traffic controllers? Or is it possible that it's from the massive number of bodies in the Nibiru entourage? Just sayin'.......(er, askin').

Jest my too sense. In the meantime, I'm planning on enjoying as much of life as I can, because if there is one thing that has been quite un-Golden-Rule-like about NL/ZT, it's the fact that so many get caught up in the "just-around-the-corner" anxiety that comes from their ongoing game-playing with the PTB that some lose sight of the fact they have lives to live and spiritual lessons to learn, preparation notwithstanding. So the "7 of 10" technically started in late December, 2010, but the anticipated "shock" didn't happen then, it didn't happen "2 to 3 weeks" later, it didn't happen "10 to 15 weeks" later either, and now half a year has gone by and the only shock has been the March 11th mega-quake (but which has created an ongoing crisis with the Fukushima plant). Does that mean the chain of events won't occur? No, but it may take another 6 months, or a year, before it does. How does that sit with enquiring minds? Not too well; enter ELE-nin, HAARP, more NWO plots, etc.....and everyone can scare themselves silly. Those massive number of "coffins"; getting ready for a pre-planned culling of the population, at the hand of the evil NWO? I think not; preparing for the deaths expected from a mega-quake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone? I think so; it makes logical sense.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
And so are we all, midnight. Sadly, I think that by the time we get it, everyone will finally "get it", too, and that's when we'll truly enter a period of what ubleck would call "novelty". Until then, all we can do is connect dots to see the outline. Of course, if we see multiple mega-quakes hit Japan after the urban centers of Singapore and Jakarta are rendered unusable due to "water inundation" (sic), followed by a serious mega-quake in the New Madrid seismic zone, then we can pretty well tell that it'll only be a short matter of time before the evidence will be available to our own two unaided eyes.

(BTW, that's a great image L2L; if anyone asks what those UFOs over London were all about, just show them that picture, no comment necessary!)

In the meantime, a few more dots; if these were posted earlier, my apologies. I know the Bolden speech was mentioned here before, and maybe even posted, but this version is juxtaposed with Edgar Mitchell's statements about extraterrestrials, and Bolden is asked to respond. When you have an astronaut claiming we have "agreements" with them, and the head of NASA trying to say "there's no evidence", you know someone is lying. But that's NASA for you: Never A Straight Answer. Last observation about Bolden's "prepare" speech: what is it that could possibly warrant serious preparation concerning both extreme weather and earthquakes?

Bolden Tells NASA 'family' to Prepare, responds to Edgar Mitchell

Tampa Int'l. Airport Alters Runways In Response To Magnetic Pole Shift

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
Here you go Recall

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
Yellowstone Eruption Tied To Nemesis Dwarf Star by Dr. Bill Deagle and John Moore

On the Friday July 15th "Nutrimedical Report" with Dr. Deagle and John Moore, Dr Deagle asks John "What have you heard from your sources, as far as a timeline, for the incoming Brown Dwarf Star"? John replies that his contacts in the Canadian Military have told him that some of the insiders/Officers are resigning their commissions/leaving the military in order to attend to their families needs.

He also stated "this is the kind of thing I would expect to happen, 6-8 months before things began to kick in with sincerity, certainly no longer than a year."

John Moore has never put a timeline on this and it's quite surprising him mentioning an actual timeline. He has been repeatedly asked by callers, "how long until..." and he would not/could not give out any dates. Has John recently come across new intel and is just now going public with it?

Regardless of the timing, it is very important to stay the course, keep focused, and do not let fear override common sense. John is a very credible and respectable man with a worthy opinion. However, we must not hold him to any specific timeline; we are living in very uncertain and unpredictable of times.

The interview with John Moore begins at 9:45 of the first interview and continues through the 2nd and 3rd videos.
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/836/242/ ... Moore.html

Part One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 2qbKAq9YzI

Part Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -JOjJA1Tx4

Part Three

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... eqeuHRRoNs

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
These Eruption will be "avoided due the following events:(a)
1- the Earth's Axis start to "shift"
West Coast:
Precursors:Big Quakes in California

2- New Madrid Adjust and Rip the Continent by two!
-West United States
-East United States
By the
Missisipy widening

See:
Anotated Version/Virtual Tour to the Scallion's Map:

Notes:
(a)
Anotated Version/Virtual Tour to the Scallion's Map:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5m65EPH ... dded#at=14

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
More on the New Madrid Ajustment: (1)

Notes:
(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Helvetic wrote:
EMVs, Sun Control and the Solar Anvil - James Horak Explains, July 20, 2011

Source: emvsinfo.blogspot.com, Information Machine

Gigantic Object discovered near our Sun - The Solar Anvil
Six weeks of solar activity - timelapse from June 1. 2011 to July 12. 2011
Composit of images from SECCHI COR2-A and SECCHI EUVI-A 304
provided by Naval Research Laboratory on http://www.Helioviewer.org

July 20, 2011–James Horak explains some astonishing phenomena we witness around our Sun. Next to the Sun, in a two o'clock position we see an object that is called the 'Solar Anvil' and has never been mentioned by science. This object is larger than all our planets together and has been there all the time and is captured by solar observatories in space and now published for the whole world to see. The sensation being that these images are actually presented to us unexplained and that science does not even ask what it is, at least publicly. NASA claims it is a fiber from the coat of Santa Claus, but everybody knows the true abbreviation for NASA: Never A Straight Answer.

You are now witness to a whole new discovery and called upon to change your concept of what reality is, don't hesitate, it will benefit you, our world and our chances of survival. Only note this: We are really taken care of by some awesome spiritual technology all around us that now can be observed in action.

In this video you see after a series of six strong blasts within four days, starting from June 1. 2011, that the area between the Solar Anvil and the Sun is darkening. Being converted to a low energy state, the darkened area is now forming a kind of connection between the Anvil and the Sun. After these blasts and the forming of that 'Channel' or 'Portal' the whole vicinity around the sun starts to fill up with fast moving objects that must all be quite large. These objects are using the Channel or the Portal that was facilitated by the Sun and the Solar Anvil to jump here from all over the universe, mostly passing through, as James knows.

There is time compression involved and those EMVs and ET craft that we see emerging en masse from the Portal are using that possibility, facilitated by the Solar Anvil and the energy of the Sun.

We see other strange objects but the most peculiar is a sun-cruiser resembling a butterfly in its shape, passing by on a curved path, coming close to a flare and charging up. This is a civilisation that is using a different kind of technology, maybe the Hippies of the Universe?

The amount of blasts and solar activity within only six weeks is astounding and one would come to think how this could be going on for more than six billion years without the Sun being depleted rather sooner than later.

This video is so awe inspiring especially when you can understand what is explained here by the most qualified man there is and who is helping us to get to the stars as well - if we defeat the NWO.

And what did Pink Floyd know to sing about to 'Set the controls for the Heart of the Sun'?

Quote:
Solar Dynamics

A talented friend kindly, generous with his time, has put together images of the sun taken at each hour over the period of the last month and a half. He did this in order to better understand my claims on the Kevin Smith Show that an enormous object now acknowledged in proximity with the sun, is not only fixed in position there, but operating in an interaction with the sun to accomplish certain dynamics only possible to a technology far beyond that of any planetary civilization.

These features become very important to discussions today as we see an errant drift of mindset being fostered more and more to portray an hostile ET presence as virtually inevitable. That this is absurd in any context, historical or present, as a matter of common sense, is being lost more and more to the drum beat of steady media repetition.

In dredging up myth, superstition and the remnants of poorly developed logic among western science fiction writers, an underlying theme of this “inevitability” has already been implanted. Still, /it is no less absurd, and fostered and promoted on vast scale simply because it has a designed agenda behind it. Now, instead of manufactured terrorism and attacks on national sovereignty on earth, to engineer the ages-old device of war upon people in order to deny them more personal freedoms and better means of financial sustainment, the stage is set to bring an end to all social contracts based on the advances, cultural and technological, mankind has achieved on earth in the last 300 years to win any equality among levels of society for the individual. The fear driven agenda of an hostile ET threat has been developed as the ultimate false flag operation to do just this.

Just as we were led to believe that nations must form alliances under detente in order to escape “certain” destruction from the imposed threat of the hydrogen bomb and that nations must combine on the same basis to afford advancing space exploration, we will be “taught” combating this new alien threat will require a nationless New World Order... already set up as a feudal corporate police state. We already see evidence of this as corporations like BP are allowed to police their own catastrophic environmental holocaust in the Gulf of Mexico, instead of the EPA and Coast Guard and Monsanto is allowed to confine food production to corporate control with laws that prohibit non-hybrid seed.

These trends are not justified by any external threat, but are part of a growingly apparent agenda around what lies behind the false flag fabrication of one, world dominance by an elite that has long lost its way morally and in any context appropriate to evolutionary advance.

At this stage of crucial decision-making, is important to view certain dynamics in a perspective long denied the people of this planet. For all to see that the design in nature governing all things on the astrophysical plane have both order and design shared in common knowledge by all civilizations that advance beyond the point at which the people of earth now near.

Why, dearest fellow children of the Universe, you have nothing to fear from those part and parcel to these dynamics.

View what you see as but an example of what is possible when people survive their own technology and share it without the constraints of any lords and masters. –James Horak

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
7 of 10 EVENT: STATUS as of July 21, 2011 (a)
Quote:
Bow Tightens

During the 7 of 10 scenarios, the S America roll much precedes the New Madrid adjustment. What happens to Mexico when the top part of S America pulls west by 250 miles, shoving Central America westward in front of it? Of course the north Pacific is compressing in step with the central and southern Pacific, but surely Mexico would be affected, as would the countries in Central America being pushed to the west over the Cocos Plate. Per the Zetas, the N American bow essentially tightens during this time, affecting Mexico.

ZetaTalk Explanation 4/30/2011:
http://www.zetatalk2.com/ning/30ap2011.htm
We stated that as a result of the 7 of 10 scenarios that the top of S America would find itself 250 miles further to the west, though not all of this would be due to movement of S America and the Caribbean and Central America. We have described the Pacific Plate as being composed of four plates, not one. They are folding over one another, and thus the Pacific compresses. What happens to Mexico during this process? When the Mariana and Philippine plates tilt and fold this affects Mexico, which is directly to the east. This portion of the N American continent moves in concert with the S American roll, putting the N American continent under an excruciating bow stress prior to its anticipated New Madrid adjustment. This will be felt primarily in the US southwest and east through Texas, as well as Mexico.

A shift west obviously occurred from July 11 to July 13, as the bending and breaking in Mexico indicates. Costa Rico even lost a river.

Veracruz: We Report Large-Scale Collapse in Geo Los Pinos II
July 11, 2011
http://www.e-consulta.com/veracruz/inde ... Itemid=303
Houses were almost at the edge of a ravine 20 meters, diameter of the dip is about 15 meters.

Ciudad Valles: The Road to El Naranjo Interrumió
July 12, 2011
http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldesanluis/notas/n2143428.htm
The asphalt began to break down to such an extent that there was a hole eight meters deep. The damage is significant, given the depth of 8 meters, which fell through the asphalt, and a length of about 30 meters.

Colima: Rain Causes Heavy Damage to Road Michoacán
July 4, 2011
http://www.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias ... 757da6f3...
Three large cuts on the coastal road of Michoacan prevent the total circulation of vehicles in this line of communication linking the ports of Lazaro Cardenas and Manzanillo

Tlahuac: Alarm Cracks in Valle de Chalco
July 13, 2011
http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldemexico/notas/n2144215.htm
The emergence of three huge cracks that damaged two avenues and at least 10 dwellings severely, so they require the presence of geologists from the highest seat of learning. Three huge cracks soon appeared, one with about 30 meters long and half meters wide in some parts.

Costa Rico: 5.3 Earthquake in Upala Alajuela
July 13, 2011
http://www.costaricanewssite.com/5-3-ea ... a-alajuela
In the moments following the earthquake, a community stood watch as their river disappeared in to the Earth. What is on the minds of many Ticos is whether or not this spike in activity is any indication of something bigger to come.

Buoy activity on both the west and east coasts of N America were in step with this obvious adjustment in Mexico and Central America. Buoy 46407 on the Juan de Fuca Plate border shows choppy water, as did Buoy 44401 on the edge of the N American Plate in the Atlantic. Where one malfunctioning buoy might occur, for this duet to occur is NOT an accident – east and west. And they appear to be on the same LATITUDE. Notice the correlation in dates – July 12 to July 15.

Then there is the rash of sinkholes across the US between July 14 and July 15 as noted on the Pole Shift ning.
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... a-jul-15th
Again, too many correlations to be coincidence. And note the LINE these incidents draw across the US, from the San Francisco Bay area east through Utah, Kansas, Tennessee, and over to South Carolina! Almost on the same LATITUDE. Clearly, during these few days in July, the bow tightened.

CA: Caltrans Makes Repairs to Sinkhole
July 14, 2011
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... fic&id=8...
A giant 30-foot-long sinkhole that opened up on a South Bay freeway might be just the beginning of a larger problem.

UT: Huge Sink Hole Opens Causing Fatal Utah Crash
July 15, 2011
http://news.yahoo.com/huge-sink-hole-op ... ah-crash...
A 15-year-old girl died after heavy rains caused a huge sink hole to open on a Utah highway, swallowing one vehicle and causing her father's SUV to careen off the road. At about the same time, a second car actually went into the 40-foot-wide, 30-foot-deep hole.

KS: Big Sinkhole Growing Larger in South County
July 14, 2011
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/267044 ... ing-larg...
Residents of a South St. Louis County neighborhood are concerned about a huge sinkhole in their street.

TN: Sinkhole at North Second and College Street
July 15, 2011
http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2011/0 ... th-secon...
The road has sunk, but not caved in.

SC: Rain Forms Sinkhole off I-526 Near Dorchester Road
July 15, 2011
http://northcharleston.live5news.com/ne ... inkhole-...
The sinkhole, which is about 6 x 4 feet, is located off of the Dorchester Road exit on-ramp.

SC: Sinkhole Forms On North Main Street In Greenville
July 15, 2011
http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/jul/15/s ... main-str...
Greenville workers are on the scene of a sinkhole at the intersection of North Main Street and Croft Street.

FL: Sinkhole Close U.S. 19 Entrance to Innisbrook Resort
July 15, 2011
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/ ... -close-u...
A sinkhole formed in the westbound lane of Innisbrook Drive, the entrance to the Innisbrook Resort and Golf Course off U.S. 19.

Notes:
(a)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -july-21-2

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next