It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:36 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Shift of the Ages 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Shift of the Ages
recall15 wrote:
2nd Independent Opinion on Nibiru Passage... a Insider View: :whistle 60/40

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
a Commercial the Elite is viewing:

Also:

and:
June 28, 2011, No Brisbane doomsday shelter, but it's not the end of the world (a)
Quote:
According to Vivos, the American company that constructs the bunkers, “about two dozen” Brisbane residents are among “hundreds” of Australians enquiring about spots in massive underground bunkers that can house 1000 people for up to a year to ride out Hollywood-style disasters.

If the prospects of mega-tsunamis, super volcanos, earthquakes, asteroids, nuclear warfare and even a shift in the earth's pole keep you up at night, Vivos has a place for you to rest your head while the world above burns.

Notes:
(a)
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensl ... 1gn8u.html

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
barbarian wrote:
while the narrative has many misunderstandings even I can detect,the vid is still fascinating.
http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/ ... Dwarf.html

I don't understand why this , if Nibiru, wouldn't be a daily occurrence, but I be someone here can give me more info. I am so glad to have you guys help me think.lol

here is the web cam site:

http://www.awi.de/NM_WebCam/

You're right, Barb, the vid is pretty intriguing. I watched the webcam at the link, and "stepped" through a whole day's worth of snapshots taken every 10 minutes. The only light appeared to be the sunlight, which steadily increased on the left until the station was illuminated very clearly, and then the sky darkened again.....and the moonlight, which rose on the right side and you could see the orb of the moon rise slowly over the horizon and briefly reflected off the bottom of the station. But that's what I found to be the amazing part; the moon didn't 'rise' just once, it appeared to almost 'bob', during two wholly different hours, and furthermore, even as it was 'going back down', it appeared to bob up briefly. In other words, if what I was watching on the webcam over the past 24 hours is accurate, it would illustrate the 'wobble' we've heard so much about. If there was no wobble, we'd see but one moon rising, going into its ascendancy, then descending slowly back down over the horizon, not 'bobbing'. It would only be at the poles that you could see the 'wobble' thus illustrated so clearly, and being that Neumayer Station is in Antartica near the South Pole, it's no surprise to see this. You might then ask, "well what about the Sun then? Wouldn't it also act like that?" The only issue with the Sun that would reinforce the 'bobbing' effect seen so clearly during the moonlight would be the fading effect of the sunlight; because of the heavy fog, it's harder to discern it, but the effect is there.....the sky seems to brighten, but then somewhat darkens a bit before growing light again, and this occurs within the space of an hour (the web-cam appears to take snapshots every 10 minutes). So, even without the particular video in question (which, you may note, was posted by the same Donny Gillson, a/k/a UrsuAdams, whose video of the alleged "blue star" under the moon I posted a few days ago), I find the 'bobbing' effect of the Moon an amazing artifact that we can clearly see, and one that seems pretty definitive too. I mean, is it normal for the Moon to 'bob' up and and down as it makes its way across the sky? The sunlight is somewhat more murky as far as "solid evidence" goes, but we can revisit it later.

As far as the claim for "Nibiru" on his video of Neumayer station goes, here's my take. The big shadow on the bottom isn't the shadow of a "planet", it's more likely the shadow of one of those 'rovers', or 'buggies'. I might be wrong, but as you point out Barb, if that was real, we'd probably be likely to see it with the naked eye right now ourselves. The figure in black? Most likely a 4th man, suited as the other 3, but in 'shadow' (note the light source reflecting off the other 3, who are behind the light source, unlike the 4th man looking like he's 'dressed in black').

The other glaring (pun intended) anomaly in his video capture does appear to be a legitimate capture of the "Dark Twin"; the Moon is the light source that rises on the right, so it can't be the Moon, and it looks too large to be Venus or even Mars.

Jest my too sense.

-------------------------------------------------------------

edit to add:

I just watched that vid directly on YouTube:

And I'm having second thoughts about all the different 'artifacts' we see in the sky, which includes 4 objects (one of which is the Sun but the solar orb doesn't appear, we just see its effect bathing the scene from the left during the 'daylight'). The "shadow" on the ground isn't the big issue, it's the large, blindingly bright orb/planet in the sky that the 3 suited observers are pointing towards. It isn't the Sun, which illuminates the scene later/earlier in what clearly appears to be natural sunlight. But then there's the huge orb that reflects so much sunlight it shines right through the building from one side to the other. At first I thought that was the Moon (after first thinking it was the Sun itself, but then noticing the sunlight and how it couldn't have come from the bright disc that shows in the middle of the scene), but the Moon comes up on the right side, from the horizon just underneath the far right side of the station, just as it does on the live web-cam images from the previous 24-hr. period. The fourth celestial object, and the second "unknown", is the smaller 'planet'-type orb that comes up at the 4 o'clock position in relation to the bright orb in the center, and follows it....it even has a thin crescent, which is created by the reflection of the Moon on the far right.

I'm beginning to think that I may have been wrong in my first analysis; there are 2 planet-like objects in the sky aside from the Moon and the Sun in this video.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Helvetic wrote:
EMVs, Sun Control and the Solar Anvil - James Horak Explains, July 20, 2011

Source: emvsinfo.blogspot.com, Information Machine

Gigantic Object discovered near our Sun - The Solar Anvil
Six weeks of solar activity - timelapse from June 1. 2011 to July 12. 2011
Composit of images from SECCHI COR2-A and SECCHI EUVI-A 304
provided by Naval Research Laboratory on http://www.Helioviewer.org

July 20, 2011–James Horak explains some astonishing phenomena we witness around our Sun. Next to the Sun, in a two o'clock position we see an object that is called the 'Solar Anvil' and has never been mentioned by science. This object is larger than all our planets together and has been there all the time and is captured by solar observatories in space and now published for the whole world to see. The sensation being that these images are actually presented to us unexplained and that science does not even ask what it is, at least publicly. NASA claims it is a fiber from the coat of Santa Claus, but everybody knows the true abbreviation for NASA: Never A Straight Answer.

You are now witness to a whole new discovery and called upon to change your concept of what reality is, don't hesitate, it will benefit you, our world and our chances of survival. Only note this: We are really taken care of by some awesome spiritual technology all around us that now can be observed in action.

In this video you see after a series of six strong blasts within four days, starting from June 1. 2011, that the area between the Solar Anvil and the Sun is darkening. Being converted to a low energy state, the darkened area is now forming a kind of connection between the Anvil and the Sun. After these blasts and the forming of that 'Channel' or 'Portal' the whole vicinity around the sun starts to fill up with fast moving objects that must all be quite large. These objects are using the Channel or the Portal that was facilitated by the Sun and the Solar Anvil to jump here from all over the universe, mostly passing through, as James knows.

There is time compression involved and those EMVs and ET craft that we see emerging en masse from the Portal are using that possibility, facilitated by the Solar Anvil and the energy of the Sun.

We see other strange objects but the most peculiar is a sun-cruiser resembling a butterfly in its shape, passing by on a curved path, coming close to a flare and charging up. This is a civilisation that is using a different kind of technology, maybe the Hippies of the Universe?

The amount of blasts and solar activity within only six weeks is astounding and one would come to think how this could be going on for more than six billion years without the Sun being depleted rather sooner than later.

This video is so awe inspiring especially when you can understand what is explained here by the most qualified man there is and who is helping us to get to the stars as well - if we defeat the NWO.

And what did Pink Floyd know to sing about to 'Set the controls for the Heart of the Sun'?

Quote:
Solar Dynamics

A talented friend kindly, generous with his time, has put together images of the sun taken at each hour over the period of the last month and a half. :shock: He did this in order to better understand my claims on the Kevin Smith Show that an enormous object now acknowledged in proximity with the sun, is not only fixed in position there, but operating in an interaction with the sun to accomplish certain dynamics only possible to a technology far beyond that of any planetary civilization.

These features become very important to discussions today as we see an errant drift of mindset being fostered more and more to portray an hostile ET presence as virtually inevitable. That this is absurd in any context, historical or present, as a matter of common sense, is being lost more and more to the drum beat of steady media repetition.

In dredging up myth, superstition and the remnants of poorly developed logic among western science fiction writers, an underlying theme of this “inevitability” has already been implanted. Still, /it is no less absurd, and fostered and promoted on vast scale simply because it has a designed agenda behind it. Now, instead of manufactured terrorism and attacks on national sovereignty on earth, to engineer the ages-old device of war upon people in order to deny them more personal freedoms and better means of financial sustainment, the stage is set to bring an end to all social contracts based on the advances, cultural and technological, mankind has achieved on earth in the last 300 years to win any equality among levels of society for the individual. The fear driven agenda of an hostile ET threat has been developed as the ultimate false flag operation to do just this.

Just as we were led to believe that nations must form alliances under detente in order to escape “certain” destruction from the imposed threat of the hydrogen bomb and that nations must combine on the same basis to afford advancing space exploration, we will be “taught” combating this new alien threat will require a nationless New World Order... already set up as a feudal corporate police state. We already see evidence of this as corporations like BP are allowed to police their own catastrophic environmental holocaust in the Gulf of Mexico, instead of the EPA and Coast Guard and Monsanto is allowed to confine food production to corporate control with laws that prohibit non-hybrid seed.

These trends are not justified by any external threat, but are part of a growingly apparent agenda around what lies behind the false flag fabrication of one, world dominance by an elite that has long lost its way morally and in any context appropriate to evolutionary advance.

At this stage of crucial decision-making, is important to view certain dynamics in a perspective long denied the people of this planet. For all to see that the design in nature governing all things on the astrophysical plane have both order and design shared in common knowledge by all civilizations that advance beyond the point at which the people of earth now near.

Why, dearest fellow children of the Universe, you have nothing to fear from those part and parcel to these dynamics.

View what you see as but an example of what is possible when people survive their own technology and share it without the constraints of any lords and masters. –James Horak

I have watched this masterpiece several times now, and it is the only way that the enormity of what is presented here is really possible to sink in!! I recommend it to the discerning researcher of history and antrhopology. We are witness to an incredible record of events with this piece of work, including the message that it bears.

Dear Helvetic - THANK YOU for bringing this to my attention!

:clap :clap :clap

:sherlock

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
Well Don I thought I had a pretty good debunking of this whole South Pole Station (Live Web Cam http://www.awi.de/NM_WebCam/Video) as seen below until I saw the sceond video that blew my theory out the window!

At 20:50 in the above video you can clearly see a very bright object BOTH above and below the station.

At first I thought this was a very bright spot light being pointed at the camera from the top of the station as it clearly appears and then disappears litterally bewteen frames however I am not so sure now after seeing this below video.

@ 44 seconds into the video you can see the bright object rise below the station as in other video's, here is where it gets interesting @ 1:26 the sun is clearly behind the camera due to the shading on the Station, you can also start to see the enomoly appear just behind the White Dome (GPS Receiver) on the Station then which blows my spot light theory out the window.

What I do NOT understand is what planet or enomoly appears and disappears within minutes when you can watch all other enomoloies rise as you would normally expect????

Look at this video again @ 7:05 you can clearly see the Sun Rising then at 7:19 you can see the Sun to the top left of the screen, then just to the left of the Station you can see what appears to be the Moon however when in the history of the Universe has the Moon followed the Sun's path, and you can also see the Third Bright Object below the station on the horizon...

Don I have to agree with you that there are at least 3 objects in the sky as proven by these videos, now the question is what the hell are they???

Can anyone explain and or debunk these videos???

Don these videos may have just made me a believer :awe

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I Cannot embed this video :rant :censor :headbang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFA4 ... r_embedded

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Here L2L!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
UH OH!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
What does the movie DEEP IMPACT and ELENIN/NIBIRU have in common?

LOTS!!!

ELENIN!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Comet Elenin: the FAQ for the worried

Will it Hit Earth:
No, its closest approach is 0.23 AU on Oct 16, 2011, where 1 AU is the distance from the Earth to the Sun. To put this in perspective, this is only a little closer than the closest approach of Venus to Earth, and roughly 100 times the distance from the Earth to the Moon. This distance is from the latest MPEC ephemeris which is based on over 100 observations from multiple observatories that have been continuously tracking the comet, so it won't change appreciably.

But its Earth MOID is only 0.03 AU!
MOID stands for Minimal Orbital Interaction Distance. It is how close the orbits are together, not how close the objects are themselves. It's important for objects that have multiple return orbits, like potential asteroid impactors, but not for a one-off visitor like Elenin (well, you could wait for another 10,000 years or so). Earth and Elenin themselves never get closer than 100 times the distance from the Earth to the Moon.

Surely if Elenin Was Going to Hit the Earth NASA/the Government Would Hush it Up?
Which government? The Australian Government, the UK Government? The Italian Government? The South African Government? Amateur astronomers world wide are following this comet and continually talking to each other. The have the programs to work out where the comet is going. If the comet was coming anywhere near us, the amateur community would be first to know, and there is no keeping them quite. Consider how wide spread the information is about Apophis, which is a real, if extremely marginal, hazard.

Will it Cause Earthquakes, Abnormally High Tides or Other Disasters:
No, Elenin is a mere 3-5 kilometres across and has less than a billionth of the tidal force of the Moon at closest approach (as well as a negligible magnetic field). If the Moon can't cause the poles to tip, cause massive tidal floods or earthquakes, Comet 2010 X1 Elenin won't. We've been closer to other comets before with no ill effect.

But What About Mensur Omerbashich's Paper that Says Elenin is Causing Earthquakes?
It shows nothing of the sort, earthquakes are no more common during comet alignments than at any other time (see here for an update, earthquakes still not caused by Elenin).

But it's bigger than Jupiter!
No, that's the coma , the thin haze of gas and dust that surrounds the comet nucleus. The nucleus of C/2010 X1 Elenin is roughly 3-4 Km in diameter and Elenin has a coma around 50,000 km wide at the time of writing (which is a third of the diameter of Jupiter). The average density of the coma is about the same as the density of the atmosphere on the Moon. A coma is a feature of all comets that approach the Sun closely, for example comet 81P Wild (nucleus 4 Km diameter) had a coma of 50,000 Km and 103P Hartley had a coma of 150,000 Km. The Great Comet of 1811 had a nucleus of around 30km in diameter and had a coma nearly as big as the Sun. Comet Halley is 6x15 km and had a coma 100,000 km wide when it last approached Earth. We survived them all (and 103P Hartley came nearly twice as close as Elenin will), and we will survive Elenin without incident.

The size of Elenin has been independently confirmed (well, it's probably smaller), by observation of the orbit of the small asteroid 1999 RQ176 when it had a close encounter with Elenin.

But I Can See a Picture of it in WikiSky, it's HUGE!
That is the carbon star CW Leonis.
http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... s-not.html

Didn't it Just Cause Saturn's Tilt to Change?
No, the author of that article didn't realize that telescopes invert the image.
http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... ow-do.html

Is Elenin a Moon of a Brown Dwarf Star?
No.
http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... brown.html

But Brown Dwarf Stars are so Cold, you Can't See Them.
No, coldest detected so far is ~370K (about the temperature of a hot cup of tea), the the warmest are around 2200 K, and most range between 500-1000 K. They may not produce much visible light, but they reflect light. Jupiter has a composition similar to those of Drown Dwarf stars. Jupiter's cloud tops are a chilly 128 K and it reflects light just fine. Any Brown Dwarf in the inner solar system would be painfully obvious.

Will Going Through the Comets Tail Affect Us?
No, should the rather small tail of Elenin actually pass over us, it's doing a pretty good imitation of a vacuum (about 100 atoms per cm3).
http://www.ianridpath.com/halley/halley12.htm
We have been through bigger and denser comet tails before with no effect whatsoever (especially the Great Comet of 1861).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/1861_J1

Why isn't Comet Elenin in the News?
For the same reason that the other 16 comets discovered in 2010 didn't get in the news, or the 5 comets discovered in 2011. They are all dim. The News is only interested in comets that are spectacular, readily visible to the unaided eye or are being visited by spacecraft. Comet 2009 P1 will be as bright, if not brighter than C/2010 X1 Elenin, but that's not in the news either. Amateur and professional astronomers are watching comet Elenin and others avidly, but the news channels don't care about our obsessions with faint fuzzies.

Why Can't I Find Information of Elenin at the NASA Website?
Because NASA is not the arbiter of all things astronomical. You won't find information on C/2009 P1, C/2011 C1 or any of the faint comets discovered during 2010 and 2011. NASA does have information of comets that its spacecraft have visited, or are interesting in some other way, but it's not an exhaustive comet site like Cometography or Aerith.

I Saw Comet Elenin Near the Sun in August 2010/Now: In August 2010 only really powerful telescopes could see Elenin.
You saw Venus. If you are seeing something bright near the Sun in the morning sky now, it's Venus.

How Can I Tell What IS in the Sky and Avoid The Venus Confusion?
For freeware standalone programs there is Cartes du Ciel and Stellarium (my favourite). For Web based solutions Skyview Cafe, Sky-Map and GoogleEarth (KMZ file here) all work.

Where Can I Find Orbital Elements for Celestia or Stellarium?
Here.
http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... a-and.html

Where Can I Find Images of Elenin?
Here, and here and a nice image of C/2010 X1 near to NGC 3376 is here.
http://gustavomuler.fotografiaastronomi ... 08-J47.jpg

Here.
http://gustavomuler.fotografiaastronomi ... 19-J47.jpg

and a nice image of C/2010 X1 near to NGC 3376 is here.
http://martinmobberley.co.uk/images/201 ... 20_mpm.jpg

I have Photographed/ Seen a Photograph of a Double Sun, is this Elenin?
It's lens flare. http://yfrog.com/z/h4afanqqj

(L2L "Nice Chem Trails in the above linked Photo")

Other Good Links:

Leonid Elenin calculates what would happen to planets if a Brown Dwarf was in the inner solar system. The Sceptics on Elenin.
http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/s ... _this_year

Astronotes, 10 facts you need to know about Elenin.
http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/10-fac ... lenin.html

Astronomy Beat on Elenin (PDF)
http://www.astrosociety.org/elenin/ab2011-72.pdf

Link to Story >>>
http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... rried.html

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Interesting claim....

ELEnin: The Coming 3 Days of Darkness

Before one dismisses this video out of hand, keep in mind the following facts about what we know about Elenin from Leonid at his Space Obs website himself.:

The diameter of the 'Coma' of Comet Elenin is currently estimated to exceed 200,000 km, or nearly 125,000 miles. The diameter of Jupiter is 142,984 kilometers, or 89,000 miles, 11 times the diameter of Earth. The diameter of the 'Coma' of Comet Elenin would be approx. 16X the size of Earth's 17,756 km, 7,925 mile diameter.
and -

Comet Elenin will come directly between the Sun and the Earth between September 26th to 28th, when it's 'Tail' will be directly facing planet Earth.

Source

:hmm

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
NASA Buzzroom Taken Down After New Comet Elenin Trajectory – from .24AU to .0004AU

Posted on March 31, 2011 by the truth behind the scenes

NASA takes down buzzroom after too much revealed about Comet Elenin trajectory.

Quote from NASA buzzroom:

“These are my calculations, but I’ve revised from the original 0.24AU’s down to
0.0004617 AU’s on 21.42pm 16th Oct 2011 :scared

Link: http://buzzroom.nasa.gov/

This video was uploaded to the “NASA Buzzroom” for discussion over at “nasa”….

Translation of the russian article.. thanks to youtube user Lightbeing80 !

Comet Еленина has entered into the Main belt of asteroids while it is in its unloaded part, near to distant border. In connection with that that the orbit of a comet is unique the small inclination for долгопериодической comets (the second example comet C/2007 N3 (Lulin) can be considered, the decision to calculate close rapprochements of a comet with asteroids of the Main belt was accepted.

Search of rapprochements was spent on an interval from February, 18th till June, 18th, 2011, by means of program complex ArtemisSIMULATOR. Specifications of distances of rapprochement have been lead in the program the EPOS. 4 rapprochements have been as a result revealed:

- On February, 28th with an asteroid 1999 TV67, a distance of 1 774 707 km (0.012 а.е.);

- On April, 7th with an asteroid 4336 Jasniewicz, a distance of 1 119 713 km (0.008 а.е.);

- On April, 19th with an asteroid 2009 TJ9, a distance of 325 428 km (0.002 а.е.);

- On May, 20th with an asteroid 1999 RQ176, a distance of 338 403 km (0.002 а.е.)

Special interest is represented with last two flights, астроиды will pass through dense enough dust tail of a comet. Probably we will manage to finish shooting the given rapprochements by means of large telescopes. To reveal influence of gravitational indignation of a comet on an asteroid, by means of ground-based optical supervision, unfortunately it will not be possible

http://spaceobs.org/en/tag/comet-elenin/

Why hasn’t the NASA and the mainstream media said anything about it? They have always made a big splash in the past about found comets. Is it because it is going to be coming a little too close for comfort and they don’t want people freaking out?

Whatever Elenin ( Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf, Tyche...) is, they are trying VERY hard to keep it out of the public eye.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 am
Profile WWW

Re: The Shift of the Ages
This may be interesting???

Earth/Mercury/Sun/Venus alignment for 8/17/2011...

Today, August 17th, is apparently an alignment that will include Earth, Mercury, The Sun and Venus. It may be nothing but it will be interesting to watch what, if anything, may unfold. Post your comments and any speculations you may have.

Hows this for a co-incydinc??

Cow Drove Hill, nr Kings Somborne, Hampshire.
Reported 18th June 2011

From - http://lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2011/kings-somborne-cropcircle-2011.shtml#pic4

The question is - Will we have a major earthquake today??? August 17th - due to this alignment, between Alaska and SF....>9 RS???

:hmm

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 pm
Profile WWW

Elenin: A Few Milestones to the Perihelion

Interesting comments below the story at Elenin's Space Obs website, several of which are included below.

1.000 AU – August 3

0.900 AU – August 8

0.800 AU – August 13

0.728 AU – August 18 (aphelion of the orbit of Venus)

0.700 AU – August 19

0.600AU – August 27

0.500 AU – September 5

0.482 AU – September 10

spaceobs.org

The question is - Will we have a major earthquake today??? August 17th - there is an alinement between Venus, Mercury the Earth and the Sun....

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Elenin: A Few Milestones to the Perihelion
Sky wrote:

Interesting comments below the story at Elenin's Space Obs website, several of which are included below.

1.000 AU – August 3

0.900 AU – August 8

0.800 AU – August 13

0.728 AU – August 18 (aphelion of the orbit of Venus)

0.700 AU – August 19

0.600AU – August 27

0.500 AU – September 5

0.482 AU – September 10

spaceobs.org

The question is - Will we have a major earthquake today??? August 17th - there is an alinement between Venus, Mercury the Earth and the Sun....

No but I wish this RAIN would P.O.Q.

No earthquake yet but CHRIST, I am feeling weak and tired

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:52 pm
Profile YIM

You should try eat some good food, swear less, and sleep for at least eight hours. That will perk you for sure...

;)

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
You should try eat some good food, swear less, and sleep for at least eight hours. That will perk you for sure...

;)

I have Influenza today sky it started off with sharp stabbing pains in the lower right abdomen (I thought it was appendicitis :scared thank god it wasn't it was a gastritis attack WHEW!) then the flu/head cold symptoms have worsened from there I'll be over it in a few days though! :kleenex

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 am
Profile YIM

Post Planetary Alignments / Comet Elenin Causing Big Earthquakes
NASA Elenin 2011 Comet - Planetary Alignments with Comet Elenin Causing Big Earthquakes

USGS Worldwide Deadly and Destructive Earthquakes Between Magnitudes 6 and 8 Over Last 100 Years

NASA Elenin 2011 Comet - Planetary Alignments with Comet Elenin Causing Big Earthquakes

Past Alignments Date Location Magnitude

Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 20 2008 Indonesia 7.4
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 25 2008 Indonesia 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 12 2008 China 7.9
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 18 2009 Kermadec Islands 7
Elenin - Earth -Jupiter May 18 2009 Los Angeles, US 4.7
Elenin - Mercury- Earth July 15 2009 New Zealand 7.8
Elenin - Mercury - Earth Aug 09 2009 Japan 7.1
Elenin - Sun - Earth Sept 09 2009 Sunola islands 8.1
Elenin - Earth - Venus Feb 18 2010 China/RU/N.Korea 6.9
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 25 2010 China 5.2
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 26 2010 Japan 7
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Chile 8.8 [Earth knocked off axis]
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Argentina 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 04 2010 Taiwan 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 04 2010 Vanuatu 6.5
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 05 2010 Chile 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 05 2010 Indonesia 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 08 2010 Turkey 6.1
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 05 2010 Indonesia 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 06 2010 Chile 6.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 09 2010 Indonesia 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 14 2010 Algeria 5.2
Elenin - Earth - Jupiter Jan 03 2011 Chile 7
Elenin - Earth - Sun March 11 2011 Japan 9.0 [Earth knocked off axis]

Future Elenin Alignments:

Future Alignments Date Note
Aug 31 2011 Comet Elenin will become visible by the naked eye
Elenin- Mercury - Mars - Earth Sept 06 2011
Sept 10 2011 Comet Elenin will come to closest to the Sun
Mercury - Sun - Elenin Sept 25 2011
Sept 26 2011 Elenin's minimum angle to the Sun will be 1.9º.
Oct 8 2011 Elenin will make its closest apparent pass in the night sky to Comet 45P/Honda
Oct 11 2011 Elenin 0.246au from Earth; that’s a quarter of the distance to the sun.
Oct 17 2011 Elenin closet to earth 0.232au
Oct 20 2011 Elenin will enter Earth orbit and we will experience a gravitational pull.
Nov 02 2011 Earth will enter Elenins tail/ previous path
Venus - Earth- Elenin - Mercury Nov 11 2011
Sun - Mercury - Earth - Elenin Dec 04 2011
Mars - Elenin - Jupiter Dec 25 2011

Last Alignment

Elenin - Earth - Sun Dec 21 2012

Scientific paper on planetary alignments causing Big Earthquakes:

According to Mensur Omerbashich he used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) for his research, as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965).

The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. This demonstration proves my hyperresonator concept, arrived at earlier as a mathematical-physical solution to the most general extension of the georesonator concept possible. read it all

Comet Elenin:

On 10 December 2010, Leonid Elenin, a little known amateur Russian astronomer from Lubertsy City, in Russia, discovered Comet C/2010 X1, a comet now universally known as Elenin. The researcher from the Russian Academy of Sciences spotted the C/2010 X1 while reviewing four-minute footage from the ISON-NB Observatory (International Scientific Optical Network's Robotic Observatory) in New Mexico.

At the time of discovery, an analysis of its orbit predicted that its perihelion (closest orbital distance to the sun) was a very negligible 8.8 Astronomical Unit (1a.u equals 149,598,000 kilometers) from us.

Recalculation of its orbital path one month later shows that the Elenin’s perihelion has shrunk to a projected 0.15 to 0.24 a.u.

Also:-

Elenin Planetary Alignment and Earthquakes

http://www.newsbad.com/story/nasa-elenin-2011-comet-planetary-alignments-comet-elenin-causing-big-earthquakes Source

Last edited by Bluebonnet on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrected the link to article. BB

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth – Video

This is going to be the most extraordinary communication so fasten your seatbelts; we are in for a rough ride. I have known in my heart for months that I would have to make a communication like this but had no idea it would be this soon. Back in January, while investigating the underground city that is alleged to have been built under the new Denver Airport, reported on by the former governor Jesse Ventura, I put the puzzle together and came to the conclusion that a planetary event was in store for us in 2012.

Today I am presenting rock solid information; it does not get any better when NASA is your source. What you are about to read and see is happening. Last night, looking at a NASA mathematical model of comet Elenin, I found out that a large celestial body has already penetrated the solar system and is on course for a near and possibly horrific encounter with the earth in the fall of 2011. What we do not know is the size and mass of comet Elenin though I have no doubt that it is known by the authorities.

Elenin is presently being tracked as it goes through the asteroid belt on its way into the inner solar system. I am truly sorry to have to be the bearer of such grave and threatening news but the source, NASA, is impeccable. We have an incoming mass (what might possibly be a neutron star) coming in and it will do a hard turn around the sun like any comet would, crossing and coming in between Mercury and Venus before starting its journey back out. On its way out it will cross our bow, meaning it will pass very close to the earth and the earth will pass behind it, plowing into its tail.

In the video below you will see this explained graphically. What you will see with mathematical precision is that every time this celestial body comes into alignment with the earth and sun we have a huge earthquake. The last three alignments produced the Japanese 9.0 quake, the one in New Zealand and before that the one in Chile. On March 11th Elenin was much farther out. When the next alignment happens it will be devastatingly close. The main point to understand is that if Elenin was just a normal comet it would not have the mass to generate a gravity pull that would affect the earth when the earth swings around into alignment.

Full Story >>>
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/05/20 ... rth-video/

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth – Video

This is going to be the most extraordinary communication so fasten your seatbelts; we are in for a rough ride. I have known in my heart for months that I would have to make a communication like this but had no idea it would be this soon. Back in January, while investigating the underground city that is alleged to have been built under the new Denver Airport, reported on by the former governor Jesse Ventura, I put the puzzle together and came to the conclusion that a planetary event was in store for us in 2012.

Today I am presenting rock solid information; it does not get any better when NASA is your source. What you are about to read and see is happening. Last night, looking at a NASA mathematical model of comet Elenin, I found out that a large celestial body has already penetrated the solar system and is on course for a near and possibly horrific encounter with the earth in the fall of 2011. What we do not know is the size and mass of comet Elenin though I have no doubt that it is known by the authorities.

Elenin is presently being tracked as it goes through the asteroid belt on its way into the inner solar system. I am truly sorry to have to be the bearer of such grave and threatening news but the source, NASA, is impeccable. We have an incoming mass (what might possibly be a neutron star) coming in and it will do a hard turn around the sun like any comet would, crossing and coming in between Mercury and Venus before starting its journey back out. On its way out it will cross our bow, meaning it will pass very close to the earth and the earth will pass behind it, plowing into its tail.

In the video below you will see this explained graphically. What you will see with mathematical precision is that every time this celestial body comes into alignment with the earth and sun we have a huge earthquake. The last three alignments produced the Japanese 9.0 quake, the one in New Zealand and before that the one in Chile. On March 11th Elenin was much farther out. When the next alignment happens it will be devastatingly close. The main point to understand is that if Elenin was just a normal comet it would not have the mass to generate a gravity pull that would affect the earth when the earth swings around into alignment.

Full Story >>>
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/05/20 ... rth-video/

Thanks L2L, so basically my dreams about HOUSE and CAR Sized boulders smashing into the earth is correct :scared :scared :scared

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Nasa Data on Comet Elenin Missing (Mainstream report)

The comet Elenin is set to come close to earth on October 16th of this year and many believe this will have atrocious affects on the planet.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:51 pm
Profile YIM

Post Comet ELEnin
http://elenin.org/

The Story So Far…..

On the 10th of December in 2010, Leonid Elenin, a little known amateur Russian astronomer from Lubertsy City, in Russia, discovered Comet C/2010 X1, a comet now universally known as Elenin. The researcher from the Russian Academy of Sciences spotted the C/2010 X1 while reviewing four-minute footage from the ISON-NB Observatory (International Scientific Optical Network's Robotic Observatory) in New Mexico. After he recorded the find in NEO (Near Earth Objects) Confirmation Page, the sighting was later seconded by Aleksei Sergeyev and Artyom Novichonok from the Maidanak Observatory in Uzbekistan, W. H. Ryan (Magdalena Ridge Observatory, New Mexico), R. S. McMillan, J. V. Scotti and M. L. Terenzoni (Steward Observatory, University of Arizona), and H. Sato (another off-site stargazer from the Remote Astronomical Society Observatory, Mayhill), confirming the cometary nature of the 19-magnitude object.

At the time of discovery, an analysis of its orbit predicted that its perihelion (closest orbital distance to the sun) was a very negligible 8.8 Astronomical Unit (1a.u equals 149,598,000 kilometers) from us. Hundreds of thousands of objects of all shapes and sizes emerging from the Oort cloud orbits our sun at that approximate orbital trajectory at any given time, and apart from the significance that it was never tagged before, it appeared to be just like any ordinary ancient wanderer of the solar system.

Recalculation of its orbital path one month later shows that the Elenin’s perihelion has shrunk to a projected 0.15 to 0.24 a.u. That distance is still very safe, even if we consider its debris tail that runs for hundreds of miles long. Plus, comparatively speaking, the moon’s perihelion stands at 0.00256. However, we are not yet capable of conclusively determining its orbital path, and any projections at this moment of time will be based on a series of conjectures, one of them being that, its perihelion will be on the coming September 10th 2011 measuring at 0.45a.u, which is approximately 67,319,100 kilometers away. Based simply on these projections, Elenin would be visible to land-based observation beginning from mid-August this year, especially since its tail is expected to blaze brightly as its metallic content scatters the sun’s rays, deflected of the moon.

Have You Met Elenin?

Elenin, or as it is officially known, Comet C/2010 X1, is a non-periodic comet that is estimated to reach its perihelion with our Sun on September 10, 2011. The 19 magnitude (where a smaller integer indicates a higher level of brightness) comet follows a 9,900 years hyperbolic orbit around our sun. The size for Elenin has yet to be confirmed by NASA. Nevertheless, during perihelion, Elenin will be traveling at speeds in excess of 85,000 km/hr. and its approach will bring its magnitude down to 6, with the occasional 0 at selected locations during dawn. The U.S. Navy, through NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratories, has prepared a trajectory diagram of Elenin on their site [url="http://secchi.nrl.navy.mil/STEREOorbit/C2010_X1.html"]here[/url]

Okay, So What’s The Real Deal With Elenin?

There appears to be some reservations among amateur astronomy enthusiasts, as well as privately funded entities concerning Leonard Elenin’s discovery of the Comet C/2010 X1. There are the obvious questions of his credentials, his fortuitous luck in tracking down a Magnitude 19 moving object when many more well equipped personages have failed to do so, more importantly, the lack of any notable press coverage over the event.

Instead, speculation is intensifying that Comet C/2010 X1 / Elenin is actually a cover for the real deal: an old brown dwarf, a sister sun for the our Sol – a moving, planetary-size mass of collapsing clouds with three moons that is on a 3,600 year orbit around the galaxy. It has been referred to as Nibiru (D23K9) by some, and NASA’s seeming reluctance to dispel the notion has only served to increase and indirectly feed the rumor mill to almost breaking point.

The alternative theory that seems to have gained ground recently is that Elenin/Nibiru’s continued approach will eventually see it inadvertently attempting to take control of the Earth’s polarity away from the sun. The contest between Elenin/Nibiru, the sun and earth, coupled with the dynamic influence of other planet-sized mass in our solar system would eventually start to affect and ultimately shatter the eons of magnetic stability on earth, along with the underlying gravitational balance that will precipitate major reactions within the earth’s core as well as on its surface that could very well lead to a global catastrophe. A shift in the earth magnetic pole is widely anticipated, with many pointing to the recent devastating earthquake in Chile as one of the earliest effect of Elenin/Nibiru. NASA has confirmed that the recent quake has shifted the earth’s axis by 3 inches, and shortened the length of our day by 1.26 millionth of a second. However, any attempt to link the incident with the approaching brown dwarf has been dismissed by NASA.

And then, there were two - Comet Honda

Amidst the ongoing controversy over the little known Comet Elenin, a more likely suspect for an ELE (Extinction Level Event) has been left relatively untouched. Comet 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova is projected to reach aphelion (closest orbital distance to earth) in mid-August 2011, with an estimated proximity to earth of 0.06 A.U (astronomical unit), or approximately 9 million kilometers, the closest since comet D/1770 L1 (Lexell) in 1770 and C/1983 H1 (IRAS-Araki-Alcock) in 1983.

The 45P/Honda was first discovered on December 3 1948 by Minoru Honda, an amateur astronomer from Japan. The 45P/Honda is believed to have a diameter of 1.6km, which is significantly larger than both Lexell and IRAS-Araki-Alcock. It follows an elliptical, five and a quarter years orbit around our Sun commencing from the Ophiuchus constellation at the Galactic Equator. The 45P/Honda has a perihelion (closest orbital distance to the Sun) of 0.58A.U, which will occur on September 30 this year.

With the exception of 1954 and 1990, the 45P/Honda’s aphelion has become increasingly closer to earth, as shown below.

Year Aphelion (in A.U)

1948 0.43
1954 0.59
1969 0.30
1975 0.23
1983 0.11
1990 0.29
1996 0.17
2001 0.11
2006 0.09
2011 0.058

Another interesting aspect of 45P/Honda is its forecasted flyby with Comet Elenin. They will cross path approximately around October 8 this year.

Elenin and The Maya

Scientists recently discovered that we are actually late immigrants to the Milky Way! The long held belief that we are citizens of the Milky Way appears to have been debunked with the discovery of the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy in 1994 by Rodrigo Ibata, Mike Irwin, and Gerry Gilmore.

Further studies and voluminous amount of data from the infrared telescope Two-Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS) by researchers from the University of Massachusetts revealed that the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy, our home galaxy, is in the midst of concluding a process that begun millions of years ago – a process of integrating themselves into the 10,000 times bigger Milky Way galaxy.

This process explains why the Milky Way always appears to be slanting sideways in the night sky instead of ecliptic, and why there appears to be a dark depth in the center of it. The orbit of the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy and the Milky Way, plus to a much smaller extent, the wobble of the earth caused by its spinning along its axis coincides with the planet dipping above and below the center of that dark depth, which is also referred to as Galactic Equator.

Now, how does this relate to the Mayan prophesy, you rightly wonder. Well, let’s start in the beginning. The fundamentals of the Mayan calendar and sky charting were ‘borrowed’ from the Olmec civilization which started their stargazing approximately in 680B.C. The Mayans extrapolated and refined the Olmec’s system to assist them in the more mundane aspects of existence, such as crop plating, the appointment of a Sun God and stuff like that. Eventually, they created their own calendars, and paid close attention to the movement of the stars and planets that were marching across our sky.

One of their most popular calendars was called the Tzolkin. The Tzolkin consists of eighteen 20 days month (Uinals), where each of the twenty days is accorded a symbolic significance (a more complicated version of the modern astrology). The eighteen month totals up to 360 days, which is referred to as a Tun year. The sum of twenty of these Tuns is 19 years, eight months and 15 days, or a Katun. A Baktun meanwhile, equals twenty Katuns, or 394 years and four months. Now, thirteen Baktuns gets you one Great Cycle, or 1,872,000 days, which is approximately 5,125 years; the equivalent of one Mayan Great Cycle. Since the Mayan folklore stipulates that the universe was created on August 11, 3114BC, it stands to reason that the end of the cycle will happen exactly 1,872,000 days later, which falls on 11:11GMT, 21 December 2012.

So, how did the Mayans came to the ‘5,125 year equals one Great Cycle’ conclusion, again, you rightly wonder? Elementary, my dear Watson. It’s the wobbling stars in the sky. The movement of the stars across the night sky is often accompanied by wobbles in movement that corresponds with the solstices of both the earth and the sun. The wobbles, which coincidentally sounds like a children's TV show, is caused by a minor realignment of our planet along its axis as the gravitational forces and the recently discovered phenomena of the dark energy exerts its influence on earth. A simple (Okay, it’s not simple at all. It’s hard, like rocket science hard) calculation reveals that our movement and the sun’s, in relation to the Galactic Equator, will see the intersection of the Sun’s path across our skyline (the Elliptical) and the Galactic Equator. This intersection can only occur every 5,125 years (and the Mayans didn’t even have a scientific calculator to help with the counting then – a great many volunteer toes were probably required then)!

To be fair, the Mayans did not prophesize what exactly will happen to the galaxy, which they referred to as the Sacred Tree, then. It could be a simple display of aurora borealis, it could be a period of rebirth or, seeing that the Mayans consider the sun as a representation of their God, Kukulkna, it could also imply (as many seem to be in favor of) a cataclysmic extinction level event.

So you sigh in silence, exasperated, wondering yet again as to the link between Elenin’s arrival in September-October 2011 and the Mayan prophesized Armageddon in December 2012. To be as brief as possible, the solar dating system that is the Gregorian calendar that you swear by, inherited a number of flaws in them. The most obvious one would be of the missing day every century, owing to the rounding up of 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, 45.25 seconds to 3651/4 days in the Julian calendar that was used before the Gregorian one, which by the 16th century, saw to the ‘disappearance’ of 14 days! In addition, Pope Gregory, who authorized the conversion to the Julian calendar in 1582, shifted the calendar by 11 days, which saw the calendar leap from March 4, 1582 to March 15 the next day. In addition, the new calendar is still losing 30 seconds from the solar cycle annually. Add to the fact that the Julian calendar that was adopted by, who else, Julius Caesar in the eight century made a leap of 67 days to sync with the solar cycle, and upon his death, there were confusions with the methodology involved, with the most damaging being the three years leap years (instead of the now common four). Recalculating the Great Cycle in its entirety against the modern calendar, taking into account the faults and adjustments incorporated into it would reveal that the prophesized date would in fact be on October 28, 2011 – within weeks of Elenin’s projected perihelion, and more alarmingly, within 12 days of its forecasted perigee (closest orbital distance to the center of earth).

Snip

Fore the Record....

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

This is neat.

A nice production view of The Shift of the Ages.

:heart

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The first Video that Lynn found shows without a question of a doubt a comet and its trail but as Lynn says "is the camera pointing south"?

The accent of the camera man sounds like he's from Ausie or New Zealand :hmm :sherlock

Lynnwood wrote:
Found this at GLP

My question would be, IS THAT CAMERA POINTED SOUTH?

=================================================

WOW. CHECK THIS OUT.

And one more:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I know Don says that Elenin is a distraction but after seeing that Video posted by Lynn I would think this is undeniable that it is in fact coming towards us..

Check out this gentleman's Video and the corresponding dates of Earthquakes

September 6th 2011 is the next date to watch out for a big quake, then again on September 10th, let's see if he is right :hmm

November 2nd 2011 we enter it's tail and I would think we will be going through a allot debris but I am no expert.

I owuld love to hear others thoughts on all this

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next