It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

October 2011, The End of Times?? 
Site Admin

Post October 2011, The End of Times??
There is allot of information out there these days pointing to October 2011 being a very unsettling time all the way to claiming that it's the actual End of Times...

This was a topic of discussion on the Golden Thread Volume 6 Page 5 and I promised to PIN a Thread dedicated to this discussion...

I stated on thread that I believe NOTHING will happen in October and I truly hope that I am correct with that prediction.

Feel free to discuss further...

Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: October 2011, The End of Times??
Something out-of-the-ordinary will happen.
Everyone will see a comet in the sky !

Elenin will fly in front of Earth and we will pass though its tail.
Whether this has any effect on us remains to be seen, as we are talking about astronomical distances further than the moon.
Elenin is, of course, a lot smaller than the moon.

The last time Elenin visited us was about 9800 BC, the beginning of the Neolithic Age. We all know what happened then.
The tail of this comet is nearly 1 million km long and it takes nearly 12 thousand years to orbit the Sun.

Trex.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Hmmm Trex - where did you get that info on ELEnin??

Or is it your opinion?

:hmm

Tue May 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well spotted Sky. If you 'right-click' any image and "Copy Link Location", you can then paste that into a new browser page and get the URL of the site the image came from...
http://darkstarastrology.com/comet-elenin-discovery-chart-path-planet-x-nibiru/

One of the reasons I enjoy being a member of The Golden Thread is that it is a great sounding board for my research into the occult (latin for: That which is hidden..)
There is a lot of information about Elenin which is hidden.
I should have quoted the reference. I'm not saying anything I post is a fact, just doing my research & keeping my mind open to all possibilities. At this stage I would say it's an opinion.
Comet Elenin may be new to our skys or it may be a repeat of a previous comet from 10,000 bc.
There are numerous opinions.

Here's some links to Elenin references: There is a lot of conjecture that Elenin is also under intelligent control & NASA took down their "buzzroom" web-site after the comet changed course.
http://www.cosmostv.org/2011/04/comet-elenin-under-intelligent-control.html

NASA has also disabled the WISE satellite: "The WISE spacecraft will remain in hibernation without ground contacts awaiting possible future use. Feb. 17, 2011"
Also: "The SETI ATA has been in hibernation - a safe mode of sorts, where “the equipment is unavailable for normal observations since April 15, 2011."
They know what's going down & they're not telling.
http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com/2011/05/breakingcomet-elenin-white-house-letter.html

Another opinion I have studied is that the comet Hale-Bop had three Draconian troop ships behind it and was steered into Jupiter. (By the Galactic Federation, NOT the Galactic Federation of Light - who intended it to preoceed on to Earth.)
The three objects can be seen dropping out before Hale-Bop hits Jupiter.

Also that Comet Elenin has objects behind it following it in.
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/18123/56/
http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/comet-elenin-headed-for-inner-solar-system-a-closer-look/

There are many sources which have detected other bodies in the wake of Elenin.
http://www.theufoinquirer.com/2011/04/planet-x-plot-thickens-comet-elenin.html?showComment=1303331735274

Other images:

Back in 1994 the Casiopaean Wave predicted a wave of UFO's riding the wake of the "comet cluster".
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=23218.0
The Casiopaeans also predicted a 90% chance of a false-flag operation going ahead in New York 4 months before 9/11.
When asked what ? They said they would not say....
When asked for a hint, they said, " Kaboom - Splat !"... <- Pretty bloody good hint.
I read this personally and was gob-smacked about the Cassiopaeans when 9/11 actually went down.

So, I learned, it pays to keep an open mind and investigate ALL sources of information.

If it's all bullshit then this is just an exercise in web-rumours and is fascinating by itself.
I'll be up north in October. Near the mountains where there is no ambient light and the night sky is an open book.

love Trex.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:44 pm
GT Truther

(a copy of my messages which appear on pages 5 and 6 of the GoldenThread Vol 6)

L2L wrote:
simple simon wrote:
I've also been thinking (more seriously) about Harold Camping and his 'failed' rapture event.

Did the global media use him to divert from something else?

maybe... but...

Correct me if I am wrong but from what I heard Harold Camping quoted a 5 month period of troubles before things come to a head.

So with respect to the calendar where will we be in 5 months from now?

When does the Mayan calendar really end?

When do Elenin and YU55 fly past?

Can anyone imagine that in every case the answers are the same... the end of October 2011.

Could there be a connection?????

Was Saturday's event a 'final call' message to those who are in the loop?

hmmmm????????

Even the webbots suggest that the autumnal equinox period will be a time of tremultous events, including what looks like fighting against some 'new arrivals' who came with Elenin. The webbots use the term "the return of the intergalactic nasty bastard effin aliens". :scared

Simon

:yamon

Simon you make a very interesting observation and although I don't put much behind most of these so called "prophets" like epic failure & now world wide laughing stock Mr. Camping, your observation about the date is most interesting...

However I would like to be the first to say ON RECORD that I believe that NOTHING will happen in October 2011 nor will anything happen on December 21st 2012.
In fact I am so sure of it that I will make a thread and PIN it so everyone can add their thoughts/opinions from now till October!
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=3032&p=36765#p36765

Now does that mean that I advocate NOT being prepared and aware, ABSOLUTELY NOT in fact I am personally stocked for 3-6 months thanks mostly to folks that I have met on this & other websites (NO it's not Don believe it or not!)

Just look at those poor soles in Joplin, Missouri, or the folks down south with the flooding, etc etc etc...
Be prepared, be aware and for god sakes DO NOT depend on the Government to help you in the time of need!!

Well L2L, I too wonder about October.

Its September and November which concern me!

September because on Earthboppin the dreamers, visionaries and people who are in conscious contact with their guides have suggested that the last week or so (26th, 28th) are when 'something' happens.

Then early November is when we pass through Elenin's tail.

re: Lynnwood's video, the idea that this planet could be about to make a (hopefully) small change to its orbit is something I heard mentioned in the webbots.

I have a youtube channel and was thinking that rather than use someone else's work I'd make my own video about Elenin. Probably I'll do this early next month. It will be simple and short, suggesting that people do their own research - just to alert those who have subscribed to me, etc. I'm also working on a webpage for my site along the same theme. Plain text / no images.

btw, despite this threads name at no time do I see Elenin as causing an 'end' of human life. Only a period of upheaval and change - from which we recover and progress far further than before! The Egyptian pyramid passageway suggests that on reaching its end humankind will have to stoop for a short time before entering a larger room. Alas I read this info decades ago (before home computers and the Internet) and no longer have the source.

---------------------------

Trex, very interesting info and links. I too have seen it said that Elenin does not travel alone and almost seems to be intelligently guided

I get horribly mixed up between the Galactic Federation and the Galactic Federation of Light - if I'm correct one is more friendly towards us than the other? From what the webbots and the many channelled messages which people at other places (yahoogroups) drool over, sometime during the next 4-8 weeks we will be experiencing 'First Contact' with one of them. I hope this will be with those looking to help us, and NOT just to fill their larders with fresh meat.

Simon

Wed May 25, 2011 2:21 am

simple simon wrote:
I hope this will be with those looking to help us, and NOT just to fill their larders with fresh meat.

Discerment - Discerment - Discerment

;)

Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 am
Profile WWW

Agree with you on opinion Trex...

Trex wrote:
There is a lot of information about Elenin which is hidden.
I should have quoted the reference. I'm not saying anything I post is a fact, just doing my research & keeping my mind open to all possibilities. At this stage I would say it's an opinion.
Comet Elenin may be new to our skys or it may be a repeat of a previous comet from 10,000 bc.
There are numerous opinions.

That's why I like playing "devils advocate" here too, as it stimulates debate and draws wonderful information from the group that are current here!! Lots to learn from that.

:tounge

Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Gidday Simon & Sky,

Yep Sky. Debate, discourse, discussion... These are the things I've most identified as that which the elite (& those they represent) have discouraged, disparaged, & destroyed where ever they can.

It is aparent throughout posted history's that emphasis is placed upon individuals, heroes, and battles rather than who caused it & what's being done to dethrone them & their families & their cronies. (Of course they own the media, which makes it tough.)
I've no wish to disparage the heroes nor forget the sacrifices they've made, but for what ?
Just so the next generation can do it all over again & be heroes ? This is the problem with education. People are not taught to self-educate and debate the issues, but rather just to believe what they are taught. Yet that very teaching equips them in such a way that they lack the tools to get to the root of the problems. I suspect that is why the internet as we know it will be but a brief footnote in history.

Simon, compadré. My name is also Simon. It means "God hears him".
Which is ironic as I consider all religion to be a crock of shit and am very reluctant to use the word "God", in the context of the Universe, as equal, as one. The Universe being a being of which we are all part and not seperate. We are one.
God being a being who is portrayed in seperation as a judge of man. The God portrayed in the bible is quite simply a jealous prick. Everyone knows right from wrong and you are the best judge of yourself should you choose to examine & forgive yourself.

My take, (IMHO) on the differences of the Galactic Federations's. I look at it also from a Universal Perspective. Our Galaxy is a break-away from the Andromedan Galaxy & is due to re-join it eventually. The Galactic Federation is from Andromeda. but includes many other galaxies. A federation of galaxies.

The Galactic Federation of Light is an organization of the Milky Way galaxy and is essentially of the frequency of this galaxy, which exists in seperation. The main players are the Orion Empire of which we are a part & thus the entire heirarchy that exists here is a falacy. They will use the name of the Galactic Federation "without" the "Of Light" bit as readily as they will use the name WITH the "Of Light" bit.. Hence the confusion of many & thus the need for discernment.

It is not necessary to be caught up in this shit as the Universe is One-Verse. One tone. You have all the information to discern within. Sing your note get your own answers. You will know what is right in a moment. The soul construct is just a construct. If the Akashik records was "MS Windows" then the soul-construct is a "plugin". It hides that which is really you & is really everyone else, that which is eternal. Any issues you have are gone if you stand as that which pisses you off, you become the thing you hate and you hate it no more. Become the thing you love and you find there is no need for love to exist in seperation of all else.
Self-forgiveness, self-correction, fear not death, nor do you have to stay in this galaxy. You have been here a very long time & it is not necessary to perpetuate the cycles if you choose not to.

Galactic Federation, Galactic Federation of Light, Man, Woman, America, China, Gay, Straight, Liberal, Labour, tall, short, black, white, and anything else that perpetuates the seperation of man are illusions to be seen through.

Fear & Anger are amongst these divisions, and the near future will give you so many examples of this in others that you may be able to see that humans cannot continue to exist in the way we do now.

The Comet Elenin could be one of these examples.

I'll get of my soap-box now. Except to say,
"Simon, it is not God who hears you but the universe. You are one with it."

Man is one. The uni-verse is one. When you get this message you know you are hearing from the real Galactic Federation.
May your life be a fascinating experience.

love Trex.

Wed May 25, 2011 5:19 am
GT Truther

That's why I always Question Consensus (BS) Reality ("coughing BULLS**T" several times) This "reality" which is actually a well placed facade of LIES Masquerading as the Trite Truth which it is NOT the reality is Words, what are words?, Why words are simple sounds a Collection of sounds and frequencies Here are some of the IDIOMS I use:

1.) How does One explain sounds to the Deaf

2.) How does One explain Sight to the Blind

3.) How does One explain Taste to the Ageusiatic

4.) How does One explain touch to the Congenital Analgesic

5.) How does One explain smell to the Anosmic

this Illusive reality how I disrespect this Binary Reality

Wed May 25, 2011 6:06 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Buggered if I know Fr33k.

But on a completely unrelated subject that is relevant to this thread, I get a COMET for my birthday (22nd of October).

If it is doomsday, well at least I had 46 years this incarnation.

:tounge Trex

Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
simple simon wrote:
I hope this will be with those looking to help us, and NOT just to fill their larders with fresh meat.

Discerment - Discerment - Discerment

;)

:clap :clap :clap

They may come 'To Serve Man'.

Then again, there is this...

http://www.whale.to/b/reed_b2.html#3._Their_Overall_Plan_

Or they may come to help us, share new technologies, tell us about our real past, etc.

The Webbots talk about 'space wars', especially so for later this year.

"We shall see" as the saying goes! :sherlock

Simon

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 am
GT Truther

Comet Elenin is on a parabolic orbit as calculated within the data available to it's presence in our local solar system.

This means it's a once-only pass, UNLESS our sun has a binary twin and the comet is orbitting BOTH stars.

This would then allow it to return with a "seemingly" parabolic orbit.

Aparently, it is common knowledge within the global elite that we are in a binary system & that this information is kept from the public. I have read this from numerous sources and it was also mentioned in Bill Ryans interview with the elite servant "Charles".

Time will tell & we'll be well and truly dead. Just as those who witnessed the events of 9,500 BC are no longer with us.

Trex.

(P.S: I don't think anyone is coming to save us. It's up to us to self-educate & self-prepare.)

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 am
GT Truther

Trex wrote:
Gidday Simon & Sky,

<snip>

Simon, compadré. My name is also Simon. It means "God hears him".
Which is ironic as I consider all religion to be a crock of shit and am very reluctant to use the word "God", in the context of the Universe, as equal, as one. The Universe being a being of which we are all part and not seperate. We are one.
God being a being who is portrayed in seperation as a judge of man. The God portrayed in the bible is quite simply a jealous prick. Everyone knows right from wrong and you are the best judge of yourself should you choose to examine & forgive yourself.

My take, (IMHO) on the differences of the Galactic Federations's. I look at it also from a Universal Perspective. Our Galaxy is a break-away from the Andromedan Galaxy & is due to re-join it eventually. The Galactic Federation is from Andromeda. but includes many other galaxies. A federation of galaxies.

The Galactic Federation of Light is an organization of the Milky Way galaxy and is essentially of the frequency of this galaxy, which exists in seperation. The main players are the Orion Empire of which we are a part & thus the entire heirarchy that exists here is a falacy. They will use the name of the Galactic Federation "without" the "Of Light" bit as readily as they will use the name WITH the "Of Light" bit.. Hence the confusion of many & thus the need for discernment.

<snip>

love Trex.

Hi Trex,

IMHO for many people the religious aspect of all this will (likely) cause more dismay than the flooding. There are so many dark and dirty truths awaiting discovery, especially related to historical events and what really happened compared to what we are told happened.

It does seem that in the past humans were duped by those who wanted to be seen as gods but were anything but! They wanted to divide humankind into factional camps which fight each other... thats a short version!!

However as I understand it there really is a 'Creator' of some sort who many of the more positively / STO aligned ET's talk about. However it seems that what this 'Creator' wants is that people are aware of it and respectful towards it. They should live secular lives. As you also suggest, a multi-dimensional aspect of that self-aware life-force lives in all of us, which is another reason for us all being 'one'.

In the meantime, whilst there are some dark orientated nasty people who are in powerful positions of power within religions (including those who abduct children and or otherwise use them to satisfy their sexual peversions), there are also some angelic people who do fantastic good works who also belong to the many religious communities.

Its easy to rail about events such as the Spanish Inquisition, but if one looks upon that event in a different way then perhaps an understanding of why it happened can be gained. The Inquisition included some barbaric punishments / ways of killing people in the name of religion which involved extreme pain. But what if the intent behind this this really was to create much emotional energy which could be harvested by non-physical 4D beings who used it as a source of sustenance? Did they also 'over-shadow' those doing the terrible deeds and neuter their humanity / compassion?

btw I advocate learning whether such could have happened as part of a way of understanding history and ensuring 'never again'!

-----------------------

The Orion Empire as I understand it is a NWO type empire where people are controlled etc in negative ways - such as we seem to be heading here.

Regards

Simon

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 am
GT Truther

Trex wrote:

<snip>

Trex.

(P.S: I don't think anyone is coming to save us. It's up to us to self-educate & self-prepare.)

Hi Tex, re: your suggestion that no-one is coming to 'save' us, I think that people did come to tell us about Elenin etc; but in the hope that with advance knowledge we'd save ourselves. This was in the 1950's and alas, instead of telling the public and starting a 60 year programme of preparations (food storage, education, building places of refuge etc) our leaders started the Alternative 1/2/3 programmes which included building subterranean cities, but with the safety of just their own asses in mind.

Simon

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:14 am
GT Truther

Post Elenin - October 2011
Gidday Simon,

I with you in the concept of a sentient Universe, but so far beyond our understanding I'm prepared to wait until after I've died to see what happens.

I'm with you on not "surface" "railing" against the evils of man. The Inquisition and the The Malleus Maleficarum witch burnings are certainly horrific on the surface. So are most of mans "empires", including the current ones. National & Religious horrors are far worse than any good they do. Man would probably still be compassionate towards his fellow man without having pre-programmed reasons. Don't forget the bible quote "For the love of money is the root of all evil" (1 Timothy 6:10)
The monetary system is a typical Orion Pyramid hierarchy.

4D entities that feed on these energies are well known in the context of the Orion Empire Hierarchy. Suffice it to say, I'll call them demons for want of a better name. They're not the only ones out there praying on man, but they are the most talked about.
Quote:
But what if the intent behind this this really was to create much emotional energy which could be harvested by non-physical 4D beings who iused it as a source of nutrition? Did they also 'over-shadow' those doing the terrible deeds and neuter their humanity / compassion?

I think this is exactly one intent of the manipulation of man. The other being the creation of a New World Order, or an Orion "Class 1" planet in which all citizens are monitored and controlled, or "farmed" thus maintaining a ready food source & a ready 3D fighting force, without the problems of rebellion.

Notice how political dissent is equated to terrorism nowadays. Public protests are seeded with "protester plants" who invariably are violent and destructive, wear masks, and often come from somewhere else & aren't part of the local population anyway. Most people can no longer be bothered with organised protest. They winge in private & let the Draconian government get away with whatever they want. Both sides of power are enslaved to money & fascism.

Apart from the obvious happenings in our world, another avenue of Coup De Gras, when finalising a class 1 planet is to hit it with a comet. Aparently Shoemaker-Levi was one of these that was diverted by 5th dimensional technology beyond the ability of Orion to counteract. (According to numerous channelled sources.)
We were given a "breather" and a chance to transcend our stupidity.

Perhaps Elenin is another attempt at violent global control, to assist the grand deception. (An ancient plan of thousands of years.) This time it's coming a lot closer to Earth. In fact we will pass through the tail, unless it is diverted one way or another.

It has changed direction already & the scientific explanation for this is the venting of gas/water vapour as it approachs the Sun. Such venting in it's current trajectory would only send it away from Earth. If it was steered "toward" Earth, then venting could not account for it, due to the nature of comet venting being away from the sun, thus steering the comet closer to the sun & away from Earths orbit.

I'm not so far from the mountains that I couldn't get there in a few hours, so I'll just stayed prepared & wait and see.
Live, or die, it's still an exciting time to have an incarnation on this planet.

Trex.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 am
GT Truther

Hi Trex,

yes we pass through its tail... hard hats required?

Not long to go either - 3 months! But I am still unsure whether there will be a physical change in orbital direction etc. We have friends who have helped us before (eg: shoemaker-levy) and maybe will help again, at least to a certain extent.

One of the worst yet most enlightening things I did in recent years was visit the London Dungeon visitor attraction. If I'd really known what it was about I'd probably not have gone. The punishments meted out to miscreants in medieval times were simply barbaric, with things that one would have thought would be pretty painful enough (as torture) often been supplanted by something else because they were not deemed to be bad enough. Death must have been a blessed relief for so many people.

The reason why I found place enlightening is because I understood the reason for the pain - food for the non-physicals. I was pleased to be out of there after my visit!

They even put animals on trial for things they did!

re: this thread and October, I am not convinced that its an end of times, as such. rather that its a more active part of the changeover to much happier times - although perhaps we wont see the process complete within our lifetimes.

Regards

Simon

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:56 pm