It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:14 am

TWO SUNS This looks real to me 
GT Truther

Post TWO SUNS This looks real to me
http://corrieredelmattino.altervista.org/gerusalemme-miracolo-durante-visita-papa-francesco-sole/

I have seen so many fake double suns, but this one looks real. Notice the glow around each sun? And the one to the left is smaller then the one on the right. It is getting close! Best I can make out is that this happened on the Popes visit to Jerusalem in May. If anyone can translate it would be appreciated.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Post Re: TWO SUNS This looks real to me
Quote:
Un doppio sole è rimasto in cielo per 2 minuti intorno alle ore 14:30 ed è stato filmato e fotografato da migliaia di presenti.

Il Papa ha dichiarato: “Questo è un segno Divino di cambiamento. Nostro signore ha voluto darci un segno visibile che l’unione fra le due religioni è possibile. La pace dipende solo da noi“

Rough translation: "A double sun remained in the sky for 2 minutes at 2:30pm and Was filmed and photographed by thousands of attendees.

The Pope said: "This is a Divine sign of change. Our Lord wanted to give a visible sign the the union of the two religions is possible. Peace depends totally on us."

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:30 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thank you for the translation Rutsuyasun!

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 pm
GT Truther

Here's a better divine sign of change: When the bad Annunaki leave the planet for good!

I'll be most anxious to hear what enlightening things the Pope say's when that time comes.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 am
GT Truther

Religious wise the second sun could be the sign for the coming of the SON (SUN) of God for all the world to see. The fact that the Pope made a statement about the sun might indicate a connection.

My own thought is that the second sun is spotted only at times and for short durations of time could indicate that it is actually in a different dimension then we are and therefor will not be as devastating to the earth had it been here with us. However given the nature of time and dimensions, it's gravity will still effect us!

Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:19 am