It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 am

NASA 2012 - SOLAR STORM WARNING 

Post NASA 2012 - SOLAR STORM WARNING
This is the Mother of an E V E N T that is coming soon - (most likely)

An interesting interview in 13 parts - this is part 3.

The Energy Cloud issue has been on my radar for 18 years now - starting from prophecy and now confirmed by science!!

NASA 2012 - SOLAR STORM WARNING INTERSTELLAR ENERGY CLOUD

Part one starts here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjgDhbkY8vs

http://www.SolarStormWarning.com - The following information is paramount and should not be taken lightly. The alarming news was aired July 14, 2010 which now explains why NASA, along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientist are all very concerned about the coming 2012-2013 solar maximum. On March 10th 2006 NASA issued a solar storm warning for 2012 but omitted telling the general population as to why the warning in their report. Then in June of 2010, NASA once again warns the world population, but this time around, NASA warns the world community to get ready for a once in a life time solar storm. Other news agencies and websites like this one are reporting on the developing story, however no high government official has stuck their neck out to make an official announcement about the catastrophic implications on a global scale as to allow the general population to prepare!

The scientific data revealed by Alexei Dmitriev further supports NASA's original 2012 solar storm warning issued in 2006.

Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied, "Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years" ...in that this global catastrophe is basically right around the corner setting the stage for NASA's latest solar storm warning 2012-2013.

Dr. Dmitriev is talking about the Carrington Effect which can knock out electrical power and all modern forms of communications world wide for months on end, even years. When that happens, global anarchy and mass looting will soon begin as the food chain will become paralyzed/crippled in modern countries, while water shortages will quickly become a threat to our very survival because electricity is what runs the pumps that gets the water to our homes and offices. If you are not prepared prepared to be self efficient for one to two years, then you and your family will be at risk of dehydration and starvation during a time when drinking water, food and toilet paper will be more valuable then money itself.

:sherlock

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: NASA 2012 - SOLAR STORM WARNING
Not long to go now, and then we'll find out... the hard way.

Simon

Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: NASA 2012 - SOLAR STORM WARNING
Can't wait! :sarcasism :crylaugh

Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

Strange how I have also just taken these issues in my stride. What the hell is the use of having a bad day - there is only one outcome: You are either gonna be on the Sun side and Fry - or you are gonna have the luck of the draw and be on the dark side when the Sun pops it's bubble!

We shall see - if it is my time - then so be it. At least I will be able (should I get chosen to go crispy snacks) to watch the rest of humanity deal with the aftermath from a comfy spot in the 5th dimension ..... :tounge

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky someone recently posted on my facebook page the following.

Own the day or it will sure as shot own you.

Kind of fitting for this topic eh, :roflmao :slap

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:59 pm
Profile WWW