It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 am

Pole Shift and Earth?? 
GT Truther

Post Pole Shift and Earth??
There's been a lot of talk on a Pole Shift of earth.........it's not going to happen folks. How many times do people need to get mislead to finally get the big picture!!

It doesn't matter if someone is smarter than you or possesses nifty gadgets, if they lie to you, open your eyes! If your heart tells you to give them a second chance, then do so but after that ..........

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:16 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Pole Shift and Earth??
Tell Me About It! NL and ZETA'S :crazy :shakehead Planet X = Jupiter!

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:34 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

If your going to take a trip down the zeta river in your canoe, it might be best to wear a life preserver just in case. There is a 50/50 chance you may get wet.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:13 am
GT Truther

Something I'll add here:

There is a so called law, I guess you could refer to it as a law / rule that makes it illegal for the rest of our family / friends in space to provide information to folks here on earth. I'm sure many out there really want to help, they do keep a watchful eye on us but by providing any information really does "break a law" that was established for them. When there is a "global decision agreement" among themselves that the time is right to come to earth, they will.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another Note:
I don't want to come down hard on any species here as 98.1% in space are our friends. When getting info just remember even the "ancient physical races" out there have a hard time predicting the future.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:47 am
GT Truther

In regards to pole shift issues in the recent past, I think either 1976? or 1986? it came close. However, now the pole strength of the planet is more structured.

Everyone has this pole shift fixation, but you already know where I stand with all that......

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:33 pm

gtavt - what do you say to a notion that an extra-solar event is upon us.

When we enter its influence - the characteristics of how and what the sun radiates our way is effected

the outcome is an event like a pole shitf?

This notion carries the most votes from connected resources....

What would you have to say to that?

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

As easy as that question sounds to people, I don't know. I suspect a college or possibly high school student interested in planetary physics could provide a better answer than I on that one. If I know the answer I'll talk about it. If not, I'll be the first one to admit it.

Soon after I joined this forum, I sent you a personal message to my close friend. Can't remember if I provided you his email or not?? I suspect he can easily answer that question and can be reached by email or telepathy......your choice....let me know.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:27 am

My point is that you provide a statement - "However, now the pole strength of the planet is more structured." - indicating to me you know something, but do not corroberate it by reference or any explanation.

I ask you an opinion - same as you extended - and you evade to question by motivating responsibility elsewhere. That does not help me place your belief / opinion with any clarrity. Must I just concede I am paranoid becasue a potential for an evet resembling a pole shift is on my or maybe another member here?

Past May 14 of this year I have no receipts of personal messages from you in my inbox. Sorry cannot respond to your "Soon after I joined this forum, I sent you a personal message" statement. Did I miss something?

Wouldbe glad if has potential to add to my present view of things.

Would also be great to hear your opinion of things that we can at least investgate. That's what we do here at the GT.

"The truth sets you free"

Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes, I apologize there, should have worded that sentence differently not to have confused anyone.

Since it is such a hot topic, I felt it required a very complete explanation, something I could not provide, thus, directed you to my close friend who I guess you could say has a decent knowledge of planetary physics..... :)

After I had signed up to this forum (it may have been a month or so after) I emailed from this site, you, Bluebonnett, L2L, Freek and Dondep my friends contact info. I told you all to view one of his you tube clips, back then he had 20 or so I think. The one I chose for everyone to see first was labeled: "Solders, Police, FBI, CIA and NSA" and made the comment if it "resonated" to view any of his others or feel free to contact him. He now has over 100 clips there. I felt you as truth seekers should at least be aware of who he is. Should you not agree with what he says, that's fine too.

Most everything I speak of on the forum has very little data others can find to support. So in essence, one could easily call it a fabrication. Do we really need more info on this site that raises more questions than answers? Life on this planet is already a powerful sci-fi movie in itself.

As Global Moderator, it's your responsibility to keep things within parameters for the better of the viewers.
Now that I look back, I'm surprised you allowed me to go as long as I did. I thank you for that. I honestly never gave thought to it, so there are certainly no ill feelings on my side.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:31 pm
GT Truther

I've decided to keep this reply in this thread as we're already here talking, rather than putting it into some other category in the GT.

Just went into the "membership" area this morning to view my "sent" messages and I found nothing that shows I had emailed everyone way back in spring of this year.....hmmmmmm :doh

So all this time, thinking you were aware of my friend and you weren't......oh well, welcome to the world technology...... :puter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I Guess a Brief Summary is in Order Here:

1) If one had to make a comparison, my friend would be the Admiral of the entire fleet and I would just be his cook in the galley.....

2) NSA / Annunaki can't bother him. He's more dangerous to them when he's gone then while he's here and they know it.

3) His name is Jay Essex (old guy in the suspenders), lives a very simple life in the US in the state of Georgia. Is the healer of animals and people for the most part. The NSA satellite's found his energy signature back in 2008. Yes, I know, sounds like something right out of a movie.....(I told you life currently here would be a good sci-fi .....where are those Hollywood producers when you need them :headbang )

4) He started releasing You Tube clips January of this year, maybe a couple in 2013. The very first ones would be the best place to start if one was curious....

5) Most of what I've mentioned on the GT and what you'll hear from my friend are things you people already know anyhow!!......you all have this great knowledge base.....you just don't remember yet!

6) Something more confusing to add here:
As I've mentioned before, all of us have spirit guides. You pick them to guide you through your new life. Since that "magical" date we all remember of 12/21/12, (for some it provided unnecessary stress), physical changes occurred on earth but also on the "other side" as well. You'll notice things are different (for the better) when you go back. Anyhow, new spirit guides have been provided to people because of all this. For most who don't even know their guides yet, what I mention here really has no significance, but I wanted you to know just the same.

7) My friend is leaving much sooner than was originally expected, but his clips will keep you up on all that.

That's the short story of it people.....Enjoy!

Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:00 am
Site Admin

Thanks for the clarification gtavt your friend sounds very interesting indeed

I sure hope you chose to stick around these posts, as Blue said earlier we do read your posts we just may not respond to them all :clap

Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Another note on my friend:

If at some point you have reviewed his material and feel he's crazy or some kind of a fool and need to mention it, please do so! Question everything...... truth or misdirection is what you all seek. It's also your "responsibility" to the other viewers of this forum to let them know. I'll never waste the energy or time to debate it, as I know what he has to do here anyhow.

When someone / something / some entity, etc., tells you not to talk to a certain person, again, question it!! Rely on your own gut feelings who and who not to seek out. Gain knowledge for yourself....let no one make decisions for you no matter how strange they may look.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:36 am
Site Admin

One thing you don't have to worry about around these parts GT is us calling a spade a spade, its kind of what we do :slap :roflmao :crylaugh

Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

:clap

Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:47 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:

5) Most of what I've mentioned on the GT and what you'll hear from my friend are things you people already know anyhow!!......you all have this great knowledge base.....you just don't remember yet!

That's the short story of it people.....Enjoy!

You Asked...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgYukjocpf0

:whistle

Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

So what happens Jan 20th 2015 Recall????

And if nothing happens will you too eat your hat like Don did :roflmao :slap

Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

to be on topic: just found it on the net...

Sorry i´m not the originator...

Else: (1)
Quote:
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

Just Waiting ...

Notes:
(1)
http://ctryptoons.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post.html

Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Just Waiting ...

Just for the Records: (1)

Quote:
Updated 1312 GMT (2112 HKT) January 27, 2015

Source: CNN
Wicked weather
New York City residents woke up breathing a sigh of relief after the blizzard of 2015 dumped snow there but not to the extent some had feared. In fact, the blizzard warning once in effect for much of New Jersey and New York was lifted Tuesday morning, with travel bans for parts of New York state no longer in effect as of 8 a.m., according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

For the rest of the Northeast, it's still too early to exhale.

Notes:
(1)
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/27/us/we ... index.html

Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
If your going to take a trip down the zeta river in your canoe, it might be best to wear a life preserver just in case. There is a 50/50 chance you may get wet.

Now is 99.1 /0.9
;)
07/30/2021
ie:

Snow @ Brazil !
(1)

Notes:
(1)
Video Link:
https://t.me/ZetaTalk_Followers/4143

Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:17 am
Profile WWW