It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:08 am

Response to Dondep from Thread 4.4 
GT Truther

Post Response to Dondep from Thread 4.4
Quote:
And a warm welcome to you, timeline39. Please forgive the 'sharp elbows' of some of our members; while we strive to adhere to the Golden Rule here, our beliefs are varied and in some cases so firmly held that any disagreement might be seen as a personal rebuke. I trust that all reading and posting here will express any difference of opinion with you with respect, and so I might as well state my position upfront on these matters as Cyberbird just did.

First, what I have read of your posts so far I entirely agree with and have come to understand far beyond any mere intellectual appraisal; it's not theory, it's unfortunately fact. It's also unfortunately 'unprovable' except upon extensive and laborious demonstration, laying out of the evidence, etc. That is, unless one takes the approach certain "STS" entities have done with the Majestic elites; i.e. profess to originate in the 'future'. Again I say 'unfortunately' because we see what can happen when a future prognostication doesn't happen, such as occurred with Majestic this past Saturday - the date the 'Great Catastrophe'-didn't-happen. To an outside and neutral observer, it would appear as if a lie had been promulgated upon the 'naive'. For those intimately involved, "carrying the burden of knowing", it "didn't happen" because "enough of the public prayed hard enough". The 'proof' for this, supposedly, is the fact that it didn't happen. Ergo, 'Catastrophe averted'. Everyone back to class.

Well, I mused to myself, what if someone 'inside' were to try to tell us the truth; under 'normal' conditions, they would be, ah, 'terminated'. Killed. Murdered. Assassinated. Had the punch line of the National Security Oath invoked (this is why only Dan Burisch supposedly had that stricture lifted in his case, and others that could provide the rest of the story prevented from doing so upon pain of death because they did NOT have those strictures lifted). That is, if indeed the Big Secret was the coming poleshift. After all, it stands to reason; such a secret, if publicly known in the present state of naivete - which is too close to the time of the actual event, unlike say the time of JFK when it would have been useful to have the benefit of half a century of preparation - would cause panic if presented raw and unfiltered. Therefore, I told myself, what if a small clique within the ruling elites wanted to 'do the right thing', and allowed someone or a small group to 'tell the truth', albeit under a cloud of absurdity. Just as MJ-12 told Dr. Michael Wolf he could write his book, but had to sell it as fiction, they might have allowed someone such as yourself (or yourselves; I note you often address forums as 'we') to present the Big Picture truthfully, so long as you did it as a 'visitor from the future'. This not only provides a 'cover', since most of present-day humanity is inured to the concept of time-travel except as pop-culture entertainment or as the ravings of the 'lunatic fringe'/conspiracy theorists, but also a rationale for knowing the true situation to such an extent. Therefore, even if the 'time-travel' aspect isn't necessarily true, it's the essence of the information that is important. If claiming you are 'from the future' allows you to present the Big Picture without recrimination, so be it. Therefore I will not press the issue for you to 'prove' you are from a future timeline, and would caution the skeptics among us to with-hold any emotional animosity in their questioning. We've just witnessed what can happen when claims from a supposed 'time-traveller' (the P52k zetan J-Rod known as Chi'el'ah that befriended Dan Burisch in the Clean Sphere of S-4, who allegedly came from 52,000 years in our future) go unfulfilled.

That said, welcome once again and my first question is whether you have the parts of your TTI posts that didn't make it in the compilation I posted on the previous page. If we could get the full compilation without breaks, we can post it in our Active Mind section (only registered members can see this section) for reference and discuss it here.

Hi Dondep,

Thank you for your warm welcome. You do not need to apologise for anybody for anything. People should be always free to express their opinions as long as it is in a constructive manner and I see that your Golden Rule fosters that philosophy.

Once you have read my posts in their entirety, you will see that I am giving the information as clear as a can over a long period of time. I am not making grandios claims giving exact dates but am giving examples that people can verify. The time will come where I will start giving dates and begin giving warnings directed to people in certain places around the world. The difference between myself and others that you have mentioned is that it will be more obvious that something is very wrong. Things are fairly bad now but it is not affecting a significant enough amount of people yet.

More importantly, people have connected with what I am saying (especially the spiritual & government comments) because it is the truth and people who have an open mind and listen to their instincts can sense that. I know that a lot of what I say is in the past tense and I do that without realising it sometimes but the point I am trying to make here is to not focus on who I am but rather focus on what I am telling you. Consider and ponder the information and listen and look what is happening around you...... whether you accept or reject my words is completely up to you. I have no feelings towards your stance one way or another and I will NOT sit here and try and turn you to my point of view. That is not the way things happen where I come from..... that said where I come from everybody is like minded, they still have their own opinions don't get me wrong but achieving concensus is easier when everybody is on the same page to start with. With the way society is today, everybody is not on the same page and that is the difficulty...

And finally, I will start a new topic in the Active Minds section and begin uploading my posts.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:59 am
GT Truther

Post A question or two Charlie? You've heard THAT before. lol
Greetings Charlie.

Welcome here. I would like to bend away from the inevitable and circular queries and challenges circling about the validity of your message and bonifides. May we move toward the meat of the conundrum of holding rural towns and regions in the less damaged areas viable for the inhabitants becoming capable assistants to and for refugees vs. going boots on the ground with a scramble pack?

I would appreciate your thoughts on methods we may use to positively affect the survivors beyond the catastrophe and hold together a village rather than abandon the reasonably tenable townships to the traveling needy and what resource brigands will obviously come in search of relief, albeit shallow and temporary. It seems to me that my location in the Flint Hills Tall Grass Prairie region of Kansas, as many others, is going to be one of those target areas for those wandering from catastrophe and therefore someone(s) should be planning now, if quietly. I think rather than going boots with a pack, villages such as mine are worthy of staying alive and cogent to help themselves through cataclysm and then those in need that will flock to survive. I don’t believe it will be a detention camp or nothing proposition in the end. Some wisdom from your angle?

I guess we’re looking at a logistics nightmare, but doable. Got anybody on the team that could speak to pathways to a plan to slip into the system when TSHTF aside from obvious priorities? I don’t think our local guys are prepared for this show and I'm not too excited about FEMA management either. I’ve been trying organizing things in my head for days and the enormity of the process boggles me. I got stuck on immediate tangibles deciding to immediately endow the town library with a set of the Foxfire Survival reference series as a starting point (Ten or so books with in depth pioneer basics on everything from skinning rabbits to shoeing horses) There's only so much knowledge, imbued talent and materials in any outward area. It seems knowledge and organization of resources will be paramount in the next bend of the human path. So you can see just how incredibly nitpicky the process must be to find a way to start a comeback. Please share on the process if you will. No doubt an area and it's worried folk will have to pool resources in a big way…uh oh communism. Yes, lots of issues. Will you chime in with your thoughts and experience?

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 am
GT Truther

Post Re: A question or two Charlie? You've heard THAT before. lol
Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Greetings Charlie.

Welcome here. I would like to bend away from the inevitable and circular queries and challenges circling about the validity of your message and bonifides. May we move toward the meat of the conundrum of holding rural towns and regions in the less damaged areas viable for the inhabitants becoming capable assistants to and for refugees vs. going boots on the ground with a scramble pack?

I would appreciate your thoughts on methods we may use to positively affect the survivors beyond the catastrophe and hold together a village rather than abandon the reasonably tenable townships to the traveling needy and what resource brigands will obviously come in search of relief, albeit shallow and temporary. It seems to me that my location in the Flint Hills Tall Grass Prairie region of Kansas, as many others, is going to be one of those target areas for those wandering from catastrophe and therefore someone(s) should be planning now, if quietly. I think rather than going boots with a pack, villages such as mine are worthy of staying alive and cogent to help themselves through cataclysm and then those in need that will flock to survive. I don’t believe it will be a detention camp or nothing proposition in the end. Some wisdom from your angle?

I guess we’re looking at a logistics nightmare, but doable. Got anybody on the team that could speak to pathways to a plan to slip into the system when TSHTF aside from obvious priorities? I don’t think our local guys are prepared for this show and I'm not too excited about FEMA management either. I’ve been trying organizing things in my head for days and the enormity of the process boggles me. I got stuck on immediate tangibles deciding to immediately endow the town library with a set of the Foxfire Survival reference series as a starting point (Ten or so books with in depth pioneer basics on everything from skinning rabbits to shoeing horses) There's only so much knowledge, imbued talent and materials in any outward area. It seems knowledge and organization of resources will be paramount in the next bend of the human path. So you can see just how incredibly nitpicky the process must be to find a way to start a comeback. Please share on the process if you will. No doubt an area and it's worried folk will have to pool resources in a big way…uh oh communism. Yes, lots of issues. Will you chime in with your thoughts and experience?

Hi again Dondep,

Firstly I would like to apolgise for the way my initial response was posted. And was about to email you or the administrator to have it moved.

Ok down to business....

I understand why you are asking these questions and the very fact that you are considering all these things and trying to find a solution that will help many people suggest that you are of or are leaning towards the STO orientation.

First of all, let me comment on your location. Kansas will be a focal point for survivors escaping to its higher ground not only from the east of the state but also from Oklahoma and even Texas. This is especially true of your location in Flint Hills.

The problems with supporting large communities is the resources it requires to do so. There won't be shops that you can simply go to and buy supplies. In regards to food it has to be grown or caught. Large communities require large amounts of clean water and the list goes on. Now, the issue with this is that large groups with significant resources will be targets for STS gangs..... they figure why go through all the trouble when they can simply take it regardless of the people who depend on it?

Communities should be small so that the resources they need are smaller and they can position themselves in an area that is more defendable.

Although I am unaware of the exact circumstances of survival groups found in Kansas, I do know of stories of people who stayed in small teams in rural towns and were driven by the need to help survivors. They were apart of a large group that had several communities scattered around the town that were far enough away but close enough if you catch my drift. They would encounter wandering survivors who enter the town, assist them and evaluate them. They knew the danger because should they encounter an STS gang they were dead for sure.... their supplies taken but the main group of survivors survive because the STS gang would more than likely follow the road to the next town.

Even though those individuals lost their lives, they died protecting the group and actions like this move the soul significantly to STO... the orientation they were already leaning towards which is why they put themselves in the position in the first place. And they did help good people find survival communities.... my parents being one such example.

The several communities outside the town should be protected by an alarm system that will make sound when someone walks through it. There should only be a small window where people can walk through and not set off the alarm. The alarm should be placed at least 50 metres from the community.

A tip:- don't rely on Government agencies... although under Obama I do not know how they will be during the initial troubles but under McCain it wasn't good...... think of what happened after Hurricane Katrina but a million times worse.

And just to comment about Communism seeing as that you mentioned it. Society today has been brought up to hate Communism and yes, while it is true that recent Communism examples are not good (USSR, China & Korea) the philosophy as a whole when done properly is not a bad thing. The reason that, especially Americans, hate it so badly is because true communism is everything that capitalism is not. And early in the last century, the thought of any nation that provides for its people was considered a threat to the still young capitalistic nations. And because the examples of communism we have are ones with leaders abusing their power etc. it was easy for capitalism nations to spread hatred and fear in regards to communist ones.

Communism can only work successfully where there is true group sharing etc..... with everybody on the same page. Of course, every group has leaders and if these leaders use their positions as a self serving interest then that upsets the balance of the community and leads to the examples I mentioned in the previous paragrahs....

Does this help, Dondep?

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:16 am
GT Truther

timeline_39 wrote:
Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Greetings Charlie.

Welcome here.
Yes, lots of issues. Will you chime in with your thoughts and experience?

Hi again Dondep,

Firstly I would like to apolgise for the way my initial response was posted. And was about to email you or the administrator to have it moved.

Ok down to business....

I understand why you are asking these questions and the very fact that you are considering all these things and trying to find a solution that will help many people suggest that you are of or are leaning towards the STO orientation.

Does this help, Dondep?

Hi Charlie;

Actually, this was from Grist von Zweifel, not myself. Of course I would like to think of myself as STO, and have similar questions but regarding the areas of West Virginia, specifically the Monongahela Nat'l. Forest. Real-estate prices there are astronomical now, probably due to the fact that many are already living the dual-reality that awareness of the coming shift instigates. Do you have any particulars for that region, and what was recorded concerning the residents of Wash. DC?

I am in DC, Grist (who posted the first questions) is in Kansas. We are different individuals. And please forgive my skepticism, as the essential message(s) itself I have no argument with. It's what I've postulated would probably be the case shortly.

dondep

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
timeline_39 wrote:
Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Greetings Charlie.

Welcome here.
Yes, lots of issues. Will you chime in with your thoughts and experience?

Hi again Dondep,

Ok down to business....

Does this help, Dondep?

Hi Charlie;

Actually, this was from Grist von Zweifel, not myself. Of course I would like to think of myself as STO, and have similar questions but regarding the areas of West Virginia, specifically the Monongahela Nat'l. Forest. Real-estate prices there are astronomical now, probably due to the fact that many are already living the dual-reality that awareness of the coming shift instigates. Do you have any particulars for that region, and what was recorded concerning the residents of Wash. DC?

I am in DC, Grist (who posted the first questions) is in Kansas. We are different individuals. And please forgive my skepticism, as the essential message(s) itself I have no argument with. It's what I've postulated would probably be the case shortly.

dondep

Hi Dondep,

Let's start with West Virginia. West Virginia was pulled downwards about 250 feet by the Pole Shift and when the Earth's rotation stopped the water receded. When the Pole Shift occurs the water will return and gain that 250 feet. But this is not the worst part for West Virginia.....

West Virginia was one of the heaviest areas in the US for STS activity in the aftermath. Many will survive the Pole Shift but in the aftermath forming isolated survival groups was difficult because the sheer number of STS gangs made it difficult. Our records show that First Contact occurred with 312 survival group orientated to the STO and a number of them in the exact region that you mentioned. Staying hidden and low key was the reason they survived.

For Washington DC; I recommend getting out of DC as soon as the signs become obvious enough that you accept the Pole Shift is going to happen. Like West Virginia, STS activity ruled DC in the final weeks before the Pole Shift and in the aftermath. The difference is that the STS source was mostly from the Government/CIA. They took resources from the public who was put under martial law very quickly. Now although Obama is President, we expect this will still happen to some degree.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:39 pm
Truth Seeker

Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:21 pm
GT Truther

timeline_39 wrote:
For Washington DC; I recommend getting out of DC as soon as the signs become obvious enough that you accept the Pole Shift is going to happen. Like West Virginia, STS activity ruled DC in the final weeks before the Pole Shift and in the aftermath. The difference is that the STS source was mostly from the Government/CIA. They took resources from the public who was put under martial law very quickly. Now although Obama is President, we expect this will still happen to some degree.

no thank you--
such a typical reply to a typical question
and you all talk about STS and being STO --
this is totally selfish if such a thing were to happen

Rather die, rather die a hundred deaths trying to help others

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:12 am
GT Truther

I do not quite understand your reply starryeyes. Are you saying no thank you to leaving DC? That you want to stay and help people? Many of us around the world plan to stay in our present locations and help out as much as we can. You have to consider all the various outcomes. IE will all the houses cave in or blow up making it hard to get to supplies? How many children in the neighbor hood will live? What shape will the roads be in? Who in the neighbor hood has survival knowledge? How many were in the military? Etc. Etc. You have to think with the entire neighborhood in mind!

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:58 am
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Response to Dondep from Thread 4.4
Do you have any information on western Pennsylvania and Michigan (Flint area)? :roll

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 pm
Site Admin

Sorry, Dan, but Charlie has not posted here in quite a while.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 pm
GT Truther

Danstew wrote:
Do you have any information on western Pennsylvania and Michigan (Flint area)? :roll

This may help Safe Locations -2011- (1):
Quote:
Pennsylvania

Coastal areas along the eastern seaboard of the US will experience deceptive inundations during the pole shift. First the appearance of receding water during the stopped rotation when water flows to the poles, then the appearance of further receding as the Atlantic widens, and then a steady and strong return of the water beyond its former height as the water again settles briefly at the new poles before returning to the equator during resumed rotation. Thus, even without the tidal waves and influence of the melting poles, eastern seaboard locations will be fooled and then inundated by sea water. The mountainous regions in western Pennsylvania, where now considered an area difficult to farm and with industries tied to coal mining in the past, will prove to be a safe place not only during the shift itself but during the Aftertime. Ocean access will be provided by the St. Lawrence Seaway, which will widen to the extent of becoming an inlet bay to the Atlantic. The climate likewise will improve somewhat for western Pennsylvania, after the shift.

The greatest danger, as with all land bordering the eastern seaboard, will be from survivors moving inland. Where these survivors come from Wall Street or Washington DC, they will have the attitude that they should be waited upon, and will be aggressive in trying to take over any flourishing settlement they discover. The Amish, farming in this state, will find themselves with numerous unwelcome visitors just ahead of the shift, as these farms are literally within walking distance of urban areas along the coast. During the week prior to the shift, when the Earth stops rotation, lack of services will empty the store shelves, and those who are able will aggressively seek out self sustaining enclaves, which the Amish are known to be. Moved inland from the coast, these hungry survivors will then be pushed into the foothills by rising water from the land stretch that will precede the shift, and the melting poles that will follow the shift. Thus all mountain land closely bordering seaboard cities will be crowded, without the resources to feed all the survivors.

ZetaTalk ™

As is known, Pennsylvania has an inordinate number of sinkholes. As we have explained this is because Pennsylvania lies at a point where the stress on the N American continent is such that as the New England region rises, and the southeast US is pulled down, Pennsylvania must bend. Pennsylvania must bend. The State of Maryland has a large number of breaking water mains and booms, due to this. Gas mains are not exempt! This does not mean that Pennsylvania is in the stretch zone, it is in the bending zone. And as the rock strata bends and snaps, so do the gas and water mains!

Michigan

Michigan would seem at first glance to be a problematic state, as it is surrounded by water. However, the Great Lakes do not hold the quantity of water that the oceans do, so our warning about tidal wave effects along sea coasts must be modified. Those along inland lakes such as the Great Lakes should position themselves 50 feet above the normal lake level, and be at least 10 miles from the shore line, to avoid temporary inundations. Where Michigan is also at the end of the St. Lawrence Seaway, which will tear further open during the shift, neither land or bucking plates will affect this state.

Notes:
(1) ZetaTalk ™ February 12, 2011
http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm

Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm
Profile WWW