It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Great Catastrophe - Originally posted on 09/15/2008 
GT Truther

Post Response to Warrior381 - Originally posted 10/31/08
Quote:
In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all right have it your way but remember something it just word when you speak but people have to see the proof instead of word.....how are you going to show proof to the Obama that you are from the future? and by the way are you planning to stay 3 more years in this timeline?

Who said anything about 3 years?

Quote:
In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then post it the last month of coming pole shift?? that sound scary to me..but how are you going to save lives?? if this going to happen...then you should save the whole world lives instead of few millions lives..??

If you read carefully, I did say "months".... not month. It will be too late only one month before the Shift.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:36 am
GT Truther

Post Response to Darby - Originally posted on 11/01/08
Quote:
In reply to:

Charlie,

What happens when someone, who has considered your words with an "open mind", makes a decision? At that point their mind is no longer open. Now if they argue in your favor are you going to tell them to reconsider, recant and once again get an open mind on the subject? If they argue against your position are you going to do the same?

Having an open mind also means more than you are suggesting here. It also means to trust your instincts and listen to the voice inside - the subconscious. But as you put it here.... Yes, I have said to some people who private message me that the most important thing is that they listen to their instincts.... not what you say, I say or what anyone else says.

Quote:
In reply to:

Telling people to keep an open mind is telling them to never make any decision on your propositions. It's an argument from a position of weakness and lack of confidence. Kinda silly, isn't it?

Having an open mind let's people examine the information while limiting pre-conceived ideas and in an objective fashion. Even if they feel they have made a decision one way or the other, it is very important that retaining an open mind continues so that each and every post doesn't matter who is from is read in the same vein.....

I can see how you think this way is weak and lacks confidence but from my perspective it is the exact opposite. And as we move forward through the many months to come and our strategy continues to play out, I hope you will see just how strong and confident our methods are. Time will telll.....

Quote:
In reply to:

The plea for the members to continue to keep an open mind after half a decade of your posts is, frankly, mindless.

As for me, I've read your posts over the years and at best my strongest reaction has been...Zzzzzzz. There's no mind to open or close because the posts are for the most part silliness. And if you have a concern about that, if you really desire to respond, then the response should probably address your lack of an ability to solicit even a negative response from me. That is your failing, not mine.

That is your choice and I respect that. And I am happy that we have woken you up from your slumber.......

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:37 am
GT Truther

Post Response to Darby - Originally posted on 11/01/08
Quote:
In reply to:

And then, eventually, they make a decision.

Making a decision shouldn't close your mind off to the information that presents itself after the said decision is made.

Quote:
In reply to:

From what you post, the theory seems to be never make a decision - just keep an "open mind"...instincts, feelings, touchie-feelie 60's "philosophy", whatever. It sounds somewhat vaccuous to me, if not just self-serving. Puts me to sleep, actually. Zzzzzzz...

Suit yourself. And like I said, I understand your position. Society in this time period does not teach it's people to use their instincts, subconscious etc.

Anyway, my work here will continue even if only one person is getting the message, we know that it will be read & considered by many.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:39 am
GT Truther

Post Response to Rainmantime - Originally Posted 11/01/08
Quote:
In reply to:

It is much worse that just being weak and lacking confidence. No, in fact, what you say above that I have embolded is downright dangerous and irresponsible. For in those few words you are suggesting we simply ignore the fact that there are liars, cheats, thieves, and conmen out in the world today. You are asking people not so much to "keep their minds open" but literally to allow themselves to be gullible to anyone, "doesn't matter who", that comes along with a wild story to share.

And you are the perfect example of that, Charlie. For you have given us absolutely NO reason to trust you or even to "keep an open mind" about what you are saying. You have offered absolutely NO evidence to substantiate any of your wild claims. None. And yet you ask people to believe....'scuse me..."keep an open mind." That is your code word for "believe me". Furthermore, no matter how many times you sign your posts with "peace", you have given us absolutely no reason to believe that any of the propaganda you share is meant to be peaceful. However, you have given plenty of reason for us to question you, and your intentions. Indeed, you have set up a story here which could have very nefarious intentions. People who believe you are being asked to come to the conclusion that if Obama does not win and McCain does, that it was a result of foul play. In one reading of what you are doing, one could come to the conclusion that you are attempting to foment dissent if "your candidate" does not win. Such an intention is dark indeed, and very characteristic of a manipulator.

And here are some pertinent quotes with regard to the dangers of having a mind that is too open:

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it" -Terry Pratchett

“I try to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out.” - Harold T. Stone

“You can have such an open mind that it is too porous to hold a conviction.” - George Crane

“An open mind is all very well in its way, but it ought not to be so open that there is no keeping anything in or out of it. It should be capable of shutting its doors sometimes, or it may be found a little draughty.” - Samuel Butler

“An open mind, like an open window, should be screened to keep the bugs out” - Virginia Hutchinson

“If we keep an open mind, too much is likely to fall into it.” - Natalie Clifford Barney

And by asking us to "keep an open mind", you have shown every indication that you want our minds to be open to BS so that you can load your propaganda into them. Try providing some evidence for your claims, and then you may have some people open their minds. Until then, your statement quoted above is dangerous. Until you prove to me otherwise, I consider you a liar, cheat, and conman.

Again... this is similar to what Darby was saying. And like Darby, you are very much entitled to express your own opinion. Some of your comments though (on the assumption that I am a fraud) still very much suggest that I am personally gaining for all this in a big way...... Please explain.

Regarding the US election, after comments in one of your previous posts a few weeks ago, I updated my statement to say that Obama WILL win. We are extremely confident that we have been successful in our efforts. Furthermore, your comments about how I have been fomenting dissent, please show me where I have said anything even close to that...... (This should be good)

Oh, and thank you for the amusing & entertaining quotes. I especially enjoyed the ones by the people born in the late 19th century.......

Finally, your personal attack comments. Be they sincere or just a baiting tactic the effect on me is the same....... as in nothing. We will continue posting on this forum as per our planned strategy of firstly general information, then more specific and finally to very specific. We will also reply to as many questions as we can. This will not change.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:39 am
GT Truther

Post Originally Posted on 12/08/2008
Hello All,

We apologise for our absence but have been very busy since the US election result. It won't be too long now until we have another series of documents to post. We will answer the questions of us on the forum at that time also.

I hope you are all well.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:45 am
GT Truther

Post 3rd post entitled THE NEXT PHASE - Posted on 01/31/09
Greetings Everybody,

I hope that all is well with everyone. Once again, we must apologise for the length of our absence but the next phase of our task requires on going extensive preparation.

Before we continue, we would like to know peoples thoughts and impressions regarding President Obama. It was certainly an emotional experience for us when he won the election but not just due to what he represents. Witnessing the will of people prevail the way it should have was an equally powerful experience for us.

A segment of our team has been monitoring him since Election Day and we are now confident of what his short & medium term goals are which fell within our predictions.

The first months of his Presidency will be to guide America through the economic crisis. This crisis is much more serious than it should have been because the previous Administration was trying to prevent it from blowing up while they were still in office. This just made matters worse, of course. Nothing will stop the markets from eventually reaching their true value (DOW @ 7500) but the Government can influence how rough or smooth that journey is. As you know, the financial markets is primarily based on confidence and this confidence is influenced by various data sources and of course, the Government.

In a couple of months, the markets will get to their true value and stabilise allowing the President and his Cabinet to start the rebuilding process without the constant distractions from “bush fires” that keep popping up at this time.

Obama’s next goal (which he has started on already) will be to rebuild global relations with the United States. Part of this strategy will include a different approach to countries such as Iran than the previous Administration.

We are uncertain of what his timetable is for the above two goals but we suspect adjustments will have to be made once he gets full disclosure regarding the Anomaly.

We do know that in the first meeting with President Bush after winning the Election, Obama was told that there is a object moving through our solar system that has a chance of affecting Earth when it passes. This is all that he was told and we believe that he has not been officially briefed any further since taking Office. However, we estimate that he will have a full briefing within the first couple of months of his Presidency. We do hope that it is sooner rather than later because the earlier he knows, the longer he can consider courses of action.

In any case, the Anomaly is only a few months away from exiting the primary magnetic boundary of the Sun at which point sunspot activity will start up again. You see, the reason why there has been literally no sunspot activity (baffling Scientists in the process) is because of the Anomaly’s slow and close progression past the Sun through its primary magnetic boundary.

Once clear of the Sun, the Anomaly will start having a greater influence on Earth. To put it a different way….. right now is the calm before the initial beginnings of the storm. And if by some chance Obama has not been completely briefed on the potential of the Anomaly, he most certainly will at this point.

Anyway… moving on….

We will be posting again shortly. Over a period of 6 to 8 weeks we will upload 3 posts covering these topics as follows:

1) Preparing for the Pole Shift:- A Complete Guide

2) Countdown to Zero Hour:- Complete Chronicle of the final weeks leading into the Pole Shift (From the point when “something” is wrong is impossible to deny)

3) The first 365.25 Days After……..

Then, after the Anomaly has cleared the Sun's primary boundary and the effects on Earth slowly begin we will have another series of posts.

All through this period we will attempt to answer what we can from the forum and private messages.

Stay tuned.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:47 am
GT Truther

Post Response to Softkiller - Originally posted on 02/11/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Dear Mr. Charlie:

Can you elaborate more about the mentioned "anomaly"?

Like orbit period?

Primary Magnetic Incursion differs each encounter but if you count from one incursion with Earth, complete a full orbit to the next over several orbits it will average out to approximately 3607 years.

Quote:
In reply to:

Orbit inclination (from ecliptic)?

This differs depending on what point the Anomaly is viewed. If outside the moderate particle density of this solar system then it approaches approximately 11 degrees below the ecliptic. Once the Anomaly encounters a certain point of particle density as it enters the solar system, it changes to a 32 degree approach.

Quote:
In reply to:

Orbit eccentricity?

Parabolic to Hyperbolic.

Quote:
In reply to:

Perihelion and aphelium?

To What? The Anomaly does not orbit one central mass.

Quote:
In reply to:

Actual distance from Earth?

At point of primary magnetic incursion this pole shift? Very close compared to past Pole Shifts according to Visitor records – 23.1 million km or 14.1 million miles.

Quote:
In reply to:

Anomaly radius?

Approximately 24,000km or just over 15,000 miles.

Quote:
In reply to:

Mass of object?

4.1 M⊕ (addition made 04/03/09: Don't know why the symbol I need won't show up)

Quote:
In reply to:

Albedo?

The surface of the Anomaly is mostly water therefore shares similar reflective properties to Earth’s oceans. However, the Anomaly is shrouded with cosmic debris which affects incoming and outgoing light. This is a particularly complex area considering the planetary nature of the Anomaly which requires further explanation….

Hope this answers your question.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:51 am
GT Truther

Post Response to henrylwh - Originally posted 02/11/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Charlie,

You must be happy at this stage seeing Obama made it. Questions:
1. John mentioned that billions of people were killed in the war, not the disaster. Did you guys come to our timeline and make more people die in the disaster instead of the war?

I still do not know the reason why John did not mention the Pole Shift but as I have said already, much of the population die off will come from it.

Quote:
In reply to:

2. If the government made a mistake 60 years ago, why did you come to this specific time to fix the problem instead of going back earlier?

Humanity would not have learned the lessons that we did. Everything that happened up to the Pole Shift was important to the spiritual development of humanity or in other words, it was something that we needed to go through. The decision to come back and make changes, such as the Presidential Election outcome, is only to increase the survival rate and our best outcome projections are that we will do so only marginally. The Pole Shift is such a massive event that even if the entire population was told today it would only have a small percentage affect on the survival outcome.

Quote:
In reply to:

3. Can you disclose which other countries know about the anomaly?

All countries that are a part of the G8 know anything of substance. England knows more than most.

Quote:
In reply to:

4. Technical question: When someone in your future said bring me a name card of President McCain when you travel backward. Then you changed the event and Obama won. When you return, 1) will that guy still remember asking you to bring a name card of McCain or Obama?

No. In the timeline we are in now (with Obama as President) why would there be a mission to go back and change the outcome?

Quote:
In reply to:

2) in your mind, you remember that guy asked you to bring name card of McCain or Obama?

n my own personal mind? Yes I would remember.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 am
GT Truther

Quote:
In reply to:

Dear Charlie:

Congratulations to you and your teams for the election of Barack Obama, instead of John McCain.
It seems that your efforts to defuse the potential ballots fraud for the benefit of the republican candidate succeed.
Let's see your promised more information about the issue.
Best regards.

Luis

Please don’t thank us. It was the will of the people... it always was. We just allowed it to play out the way it should have.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:56 am
GT Truther

Post Response to sibir - Originally posted on 11/02/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Hello!
I`ve got some questions for you:
1. You were born in 2006 (your timeline) and (2011 in our timeline), why are there 5 years of time-gap?

I already stated that this was done deliberately. When I was trying to communicate with Titor during my original visit to this timeline, I thought I would get a reaction from him by suggesting that the Pole Shift would occur before 2006. It didn’t get any reaction from him at all.

In reply to:

2. So, if you were born June 18. 2011, and no one got pregnant for several years after the GC due to stress, then the GC should occure between sept 2010 and june 2011?!

And what did I say to suggest it would be before then? (added during upload to GT "looking back on that now that should read = And what did I say to suggest it wouldn't be before then?")

Quote:
In reply to:

3. Have you met your mother in this timeline, and is that even possible?

I have not met her but I know roughly her location at this point in time. And yes it is possible. If we did meet, It is even possible that she could be aware of some sort of connection but wouldn’t really understand what that connection means.

Quote:
In reply to:

4. is it possible for you to have children in this timeline? (your children would then maybe be born before you )

It is possible but not permitted.

Quote:
In reply to:

5. I can see that you are describing your timeline as no. 39. Why? How many are there?

39 refers to the year that I was from when I first came to this time period in 2003. It has no other meaning.

Quote:
In reply to:

6. Does every timeline go through the GC?

I’m guessing this is in connection to the previous question so please see above. However, if it wasn't, the transit of the Anomaly through our solar system is a natural phenomenon. To suggest to prevent it would be like suggesting to prevent the obrit of Mars or Jupiter.

Hope this answers your questions.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 am
GT Truther

Quote:
In reply to:

Dear Charlie:

Thanks for your answers.
But yhe anomaly's mass appearedd garbled in your post... 4.1 x 10^?
From your data it seems that the anomay is a little less than half of Moon' diameter, as viewed actually from Earth.
At such distance 23,1 million kms it is very plausible that the thousand amateur astronomers scattered through the whole world can pick it in the night sky, even assuming the possibility that the albedo is very low.
But, in the infrared wavelenght the object is perhaps franlky visible, despite the cloud of debris surrounding it. Is there a global cover-up at the astronomical society?
I find strange that the orbit has a period of something like 3607 years, but the geometry of the path is parabolical or hiperbolical, which are open orbits, without returning to the same loactions. How is that possible?

Best regards.
Luis

Hello again Luis,

For some reason I cannot put the symbol that I want in this text. The Anomaly is 23 times approx. the mass of Earth... if that helps.

Yes, when the Anomaly is at the distance of 23.1 million kms (the point of which the Pole Shift will occur) it will be visible as you suggest. However, it is currently approaching the interception point from the direction of the Sun and therefore (as I sure you're aware) telescopes are useless.

Regarding your last question, it is difficult to explain without completely going into the orbital mechanics and planetary dynamics of the Anomaly as well as introducing you to the concept of repulsion (opposite of Gravity) particles. However suffice it to say that the Anomaly has two orbital focal points, one being the sun. Each time it returns, due to the different position of the planets, it encounters a different density of gravity and replusion particles which therefore leads to slightly different entry trajectories and velocities each time. The Anomaly starts encountering these particles at the point we term the Deflection Point which is about 2.5 times the distance from the Sun and Pluto.

At a point approx. at the distance of Saturn's orbit or 880 million km, the particle density significantly increases thus further altering the vector of the Anomaly's entry into the solar system. We call this point the Refraction Point.

I hope this helps.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 am
GT Truther

Quote:
In reply to:

So at his closest approach (23.1 x 10^6 kms) the anomaly has a gravitational tidal effect of 167 times less than the combined effect of the Moon and the Sun. Unless better judgment I think quite negligible the tidal effect from the anomaly.
As Charlie said, indeed, the pole shift cause must be a magnetic effect.

Peace.
Luis.

You are correct. The core of the Anomaly contains a heavy concentrations of iron which, for the most part, is the reason it is highly magnetic. Earth is unique amongst the rocky planets in this solar system where the composition of it's core allows it to be influenced by the Anomaly. Also, due to the tectonic activity on this planet, magma is close to and/or right upon the surface at the mid-atlantic ridge which widens while the pacific region compresses/subducts. This magma is also highly magnetic more so than other crustal rock. This mean that parts (particularly so the mid-atlantic region) of the crust are influenced by the Anomaly as well.

Planets in this solar system orbit at or near the ecliptic due to the Sun's magnetic influence. Although, the Moon orbits around Earth, the Sun influences it's inclination (typically approx. 5%). If you note from one of my previous posts where I stated about abnormalities in the Moon's orbit, this is mostly caused by the Anomaly's influence causing the Moon to move higher and lower along it's orbital path.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:01 am
GT Truther

Post Response to henrylwh - Originally posted 02/11/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Hi more questions

1. Are you able to disclose who killed Kennedy?

The database we have with us does not contain the names of the people that assasinated JFK but it contains the following details.... JFK was assasinated on the orders of MJ12 via one of their Government Agencies known as the CIA.

It was well established during the 1960s that elected officials will not be officially informed about the Alien presence and the circumstances of Roswell. They undertook extraordinary efforts to keep the public in the dark. However, JFK learned of the truth through various leaks from the CIA & FBI. He believed that the general public would be able to handle the reality of Aliens & UFOs without causing a panic. Apart from pushing onto MJ12 his desire to release the information, he told his girlfriend about it also who was considered a significant security risk due to her addiction to pills and the resultant tendancy that she could talk. It was after this that MJ12 approved the decision to terminate JFK and his girlfriend.

Quote:
In reply to:

2. After the pole shift, what happened to those dead bodies and how could that be cleaned up?

Those who died in coastal cities which eventually was flooded after the polar melt and island countries that were swallowed by the ocean were..... "fish food".... is the best description. Inland centres where there was a significant death toll were mostly avoided by survivors. Remember, the total population of the Earth is significantly smaller than it is now and there is areas (even in my time period) that are still geologically active that we avoid.

Quote:
In reply to:

3. How many presidents do you have in your timeline?

The structure of our society is very different to what it is today. Nations, as today, just don't exist anymore. We are the people of the planet Earth and we are all human.

Working together to survive the aftermath along with contact with The Visitors gave us realisation of what our place is in the galaxy which has moved us past race, nationality, gender etc.

Quote:
In reply to:

4. I believe John implied that the president would be a 'she'. Do you think the changed result was a direct result of you guys coming to our time?

There has been females in charge of what you would call our Government. One in the late 2030's and then again in the mid-2040's.

Quote:
In reply to:

5. I believe the CERN experiment will be behind schedule from original John's timeline. Do you think we will have enough time to discover the time travel theory before the pole shift - the history of time travel invention may be totally changed!

The machine that John used to travel (C204) differs significantly from the ones we use (C300) now. The C204 was designed and contructed by human scientists with Visitor advisors. When it was realised that our attempt was not entirely successful (which lead to the sloppy Titor incursion) the C300 was built with more input from the Visitors as well as more of their technology.

To answer your question, some of the basic fundamentals of some C204 systems have been and will be discovered via CERN.

In reply to:

6. I notice there has been a very bright star at night and I believe it should be Venus. Anything to do with the anomaly?

You are correct. That object is the planet Venus.

Quote:
In reply to:

7. John mentioned clearly that 2008 would be a year that everyone would know the world they are living is going to end. What happened?

"Going to end" is a little extreme. Things that people had faith in all their lives are now uncertain such as the Government and the economy. The world is also starting to glimpse how wild the weather is going to get as well. Eg: The harsh winters currently in the northern hemisphere and the heatwaves in the southern hemisphere..... these are nothing of what is yet to come though. Soon, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions will increase as well further adding to the anxiety.

Quote:
In reply to:

8. I don't understand how you can pick and return to an exact timeline that you came before. Your machine only recorded the timeline point when you returned to your time. When you jumped to another year, how can the machine trace back the original timeline you left - a extension of time (2008) of the original 2003 you came before?

Have you read the post where I give a description of the nature of time - strands of rope? If not, please do as it will answer this question.

Quote:
In reply to:

9. Since life is very difficult, how do your people treat those mentally retarded people and disable?

Life for physically disabled individuals is easier in the future due to technology provided by The Visitors that assists in communication via telepathy. Furthermore, a fewer number are born into our society due to technology as well. Some are born for a specific reason also.

Quote:
In reply to:

10. How can you survive that long in our timeline when you have no money (I suppose) and no identity document to prove yourself?

Creating indentity documents is very easy and accessing the required computer systems that validates these documents is also not difficult. Setting up an account at a bank and adding only the money we need to survive is also not difficult. We try to remain "off the grid" (as you would put it) as much as we can. Our computer systems access the internet via a stealth connection to the cell network. Our identity documents allowed us to rent a dwelling but we generate our own power.

Quote:
In reply to:

11. You mentioned interent shutdown?

Yes it does.

Quote:
In reply to:

12. I encountered the '11:11 phenomenon' (whenever I watch the digital clock, I see 10:10, 11:11, 2:22 etc) for the past couple years. Do you know what it means?

I wouldn't read too much into this. The body clock is more precise than most realise. You probably started noticing certains time like 11:11 etc. at random a few days in succession and this conscious awareness probably left a mark on your body clock.

Quote:
In reply to:

13. The pole shift is a cyclical event. Human must encounter the event before but the survivors did not evolve spiritually (look at ourselves). Why are you so optimistic that human being will evolve in the direction you think? - what we learn from our human history is that we never learn anything!

That is a very good question. Firstly, the last pole shift (which is in human folklore - Noah's Ark and the Flood) wasn't anywhere near as severe that the upcoming one will be. Secondly, the human population during the last pole shift was still very small and the races of man were still largely separated. People understood something strange was happening and tried to record as much as possible.

This time around, humanity everywhere is interconnected and although people here still have conscious barriers for race, gender etc.... subconsciously we are all connected very strongly. The other part that differs is that we had the technology and the time to prepare but the few in power took that chance away from the many. How do I know the lesson will be learned apart from knowing the way humanity will be in the future? That's because lessons have already been learned (many important ones since about the year 2000) and continue to be learned today and will continue leading into the pole shift.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:06 am
GT Truther

Post Response to Rainmantime - Originally Posted 02/11/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Ummmmmm....

In reply to:

Primary Magnetic Incursion differs each encounter but if you count from one incursion with Earth, complete a full orbit to the next over several orbits it will average out to approximately 3607 years.

then

In reply to:

Parabolic to Hyperbolic.

then

In reply to:

In reply to:
Perihelion and aphelium?
To What? The Anomaly does not orbit one central mass.

Someone needs to clean-up their hoax from a consistency standpoint (and bone-up on orbital mechanics). He says it does not orbit a central mass, and that it has an "escape orbit" (parabolic to hyperbolic), which is referenced to a central mass. But then he also provides a measure of periodicity, which would indicate it is not an "escape orbit" and that it does orbit around a central mass.

Charlie is hopelessly confused. He can't make up his mind about which BS he wishes to spew. So he makes up a mishmash.

Hello RMT,

You could have just asked me to elaborate further on what I meant when I said the Anomaly does not orbit a central mass. If you did, I would have given an answer similar to the one I gave Softkiller on the post time marked 02/11/09 06:22 AM which should clarify it further for you.

I respect that what we say you consider "BS" but instead of promoting constructive back & forth between us, you have chosen a more hostile approach. This, of course, is your choice but you will find that you will get more of a response from us if you choose the former rather than the later.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:07 am
GT Truther

Post Response to Warrior381 - Originally posted 02/11/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Charlies I have a quesiton for you? after the pole shift..will we all get the high tech stuff from ET?? all human being become perfect in body mind and soul?? write back thank you.

Hello Warrior381,

The Visitors made contact with human survival groups progressively for many years after the pole shift dependant on a number of factors. Eventually, after the contact phase was complete all the survivors (approx. 115 million as history recorded in the timeline I left) were relocated and settled on the safer areas of the planet. They then assisted us in building infrastructure to support us. After we had set up a working "Government" our alliance with The Visitors was formalized and this led to eventual sharing of some technology.

For the most part, humanity has continued to live what you would call a simple life that we had become accustomed to after the pole shift. Access to their technology made rebuilding easier and quicker. They provided us with energy production technology and communication technology. We have access to their ships for travel etc. etc. etc.

If you're question was whether they just gave us all the technology they had... the answer is no. Mostly because we do not require most of their technology to live our daily lives.

Perfect in mind, body and soul, you ask? Well that is the goal as it is always, is it not?

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 am
GT Truther

Quote:
In reply to:

charlies i have a more questions for you...if I make it after the polo shift..will every one will have the time travel technoghy?? this is important i need to know if every one will have access to time travel techongy? if not then why live after the polo shift because you are still alive and after the polo shift..I want a time travel tech from Vistors so that way I can alway go back and visit my family or meet someone. write back Charlies thank you.

Only a certain division within our organisation has access to time travel. Anybody is free to apply for membership in this division. However, time travel is strictly governed by The Council of which humanity has a representative on. It is not as simple as entering your desired temporal and spatial coordinates and off you go. Our time pods are uploaded with a mission plan and will only operate within those parameters. Furthermore, interacting with components directly relating to ones personal history is forbidden.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 am
GT Truther

Quote:
In reply to:

so I just wonder if you time travel do you age???

If I travel back from a point in the future where my age is 40 years, 1 month exactly and I spend two weeks in the past, my arrival point when I get home would be two weeks after I left and my age would be 40 years, 1 month and 2 weeks.

Does that answer your question?

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:09 am
GT Truther

Post Response to manub_91 - Originally posted on 02/12/09
Quote:
In reply to:

SI abnormality returns every 3607 years, then affection no other earlier civilizations?

The Mayans said that Nibiru returned, more or less in that amount of years, then they know that 2012 were saved because of it and had contacts with the human future (P-45 P-52)?

My English is not good, sorry

In spanish

SI la anomalía regresa cada 3607 años, entonces afecto a otras civilizaciones anteriores no?

Los mayas decian que el Nibiru regresaba, mas o menos en esa cantidad de años, entonces ellos saben del 2012 porque se salvaron de es y además porque tuvieron contactos con los humanos del futuro no (P-45; P-52)?

Mi ingles no es bueno, perdon

La última vez que la anomalía fue aprobado durante lo que la Biblia se refiere a que la gran inundación que Noé construyó su famoso barco.

Hay muchas ideas erróneas en relación con los mayas y su calendario. La fuente de gran parte de su cultura que les sorprenderá, pero que en sí es una muy larga historia.

En cuanto a su calendario, las principales cosas que comúnmente se equivoca es la fecha de finalización, así como el supuesto de que la fecha final es cuando se produce el Polo Mayús. La fecha de finalización es en realidad a finales de 2011 pero el Polo Mayús ocurre mucho antes de esa fecha. Estudiar el calendario con la correcta comprensión revelará el Polo Mayús fecha.

Quote:
In reply to:

Where are you now Charlie?

Actualmente, estoy en Australia.

Quote:
In reply to:

Obama will tell about Pole Shift?

Nosotros no estamos totalmente determinados o cuando Obama era exactamente lo que Obama revelar. Lo que sí sabemos es que se tomen medidas cuando sea necesario.

Quote:
In reply to:

In this linetime the Pole Shift can be start earlier (2012 2011)?

El Polo Mayús ocurrirá en la misma fecha, independientemente de la línea de tiempo.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 am
GT Truther

Post Response to stukov - Originally posted on 02/12/09
Quote:
In reply to:

timeline_39,

Q1: Do you still use toliet paper in your timeline?

No.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:12 am
GT Truther

Post Response to Thoth - Originally posted on 02/12/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Hello Charlie

Some questions if you find the time (pun intended lol).

What are the Spiritual beliefs of Humanity in the timeline you come from?

Do The Visitors refer to any spiritual beliefs of their on culture?

Keep posting.

Namasté

Hello Thoth,

i quickly put this together and I hope it answers your question.

This is a subject that we haven't really said much about during our time here. We have to be cautious when discussing this and other topics relating to religion because we are aware of how sensitive the subject can be to various people. But we do know that people are losing faith with their religion as they are/were with other establishments.

Firstly, like we have said repeatedly on this forum, we hold highly the individuals ability to choose their own path. This is one of the most powerful things that humanity has in their lives and, of course, includes spiritual beliefs.

What we will document here is essentially the nature of the universe. It is not OUR nor THE VISITORS belief, it is simply fact. However, we are not saying that all current religions are incorrect…… quite the opposite in fact. This message was given via several Messengers/Prophets to the many human groups around the globe between 1500 and 3000 years ago and told in such a way that the people of that time period could grasp.

After these Prophets moved on, those groups of people constructed the early forms of what are today the major religions. But in the couple of thousand years that followed, the message was corrupted by self-serving individuals or groups who twisted and controlled elements of the message with the ultimate goal of control over its followers. Obviously, some major religions are far worse at this than others. Don’t forget that for much of the past 2000 years until recently, religious organizations were essentially the Government of the people.

We will elaborate further on the major religions later in this post.

So, what is this “fact” we speak of? Well, we will explain as best as we can with the limited understanding that we have. Even The Visitors scarcely know more than us.

Let’s start of with something for those with a scientific mind…….

Our Universe is basically 5 dimensions. The first 3 are the axis of ordinary space being x, y and z, which most of you should be aware of. The 4th is Time. And the 5th is the vibrational frequency of all matter and energy within our Universe. For lack of a better term, this vibrational frequency is superimposed on all matter and energy at the subatomic level. We term this the Resonant Frequency of this Universe.

The 5th Dimension has many many different levels possibly an infinite amount. Even The Visitors are not entirely sure as we both are not meant to know such things in its entirety at our level. Each level has a different Resonant Frequency and therefore they are independent of each other. However, they occupy the same space but matter and energy with different Resonant Frequencies just slide past each other. Each of these levels has different densities – progressively less matter and more energy the higher the level - and that is how we identify them and why the term Density is used.

Furthermore, each Density has the same Density Constant but different laws of physics. Density Constant is known by a different term in this time period – Cosmological Constant. This formula should help you understand:

Density Constant = [Time (progression)] * [speed of light (C)]

In other words, higher Densities have the same Cosmological Constant but Time and the Speed of Light vary in proportion. So, if you were standing in a higher density right now, you would observe that light will travel at a different rate of speed per the standard unit of time.

The lowest is the 3rd Density in which you and I currently exist. The Visitors that we mainly have contact with are from the 4th Density. We have scarcely encountered some 5th Density Aliens as well. These Beings themselves once existed in one form or another in the 3rd Density millions and even billions of years ago.

Ok… enough of the straight science talk and lets start connecting some dots….. You are probably asking what this has got to do with spirituality. The next section maybe difficult to grasp and unfortunately the choice of words I have at my disposal won’t help me…….

a) Part One: All of us are a part of something much bigger……

At the very top of these Densities there is either an entity or group of entities (we are not sure) whose energy permeates all the levels below right down to our level. The Visitors refer to this entity/entities as God and due to a lack of a better term on our behalf we have to as well. However, do not think of it as “God” that current Earth Religions describe. This is not a God we pray to, nor worship or anything along those lines.

Think of God as a forest that is continually trying to spread itself, expand and grow. One method used by trees is dropping seeds to the forest floor. So in other words, God grows itself by planting small seeds of itself and each stage – each level of growth – is a challenge for that individual seed. Each level (Density) requires a specific outcome for that seed to grow to eventually be a tree thus expanding the forest.

So to summarise, the God entity/entities creates fresh tiny parts of itself and plants these small seeds in the lowest Density – our Density. If you haven’t already guessed, these seeds are the soul/spirit and over the course of perhaps a thousand or more lifetimes, this soul would progress and reach the outcome for this density or abort and disappear into nothingness. You have probably heard of reincarnation? Well it is the soul, not the physical body, that reincarnates.

b) Part Two: The meaning of life…… well, in this density anyway….

We do not come close to understanding what souls are made from but we do know the soul is not restricted by the barriers separating the various densities should they need to travel to them. However, each soul must learn the lesson of each density before calling the next level up home. Our knowledge on the density lessons is limited where we only know details of our own, the 4th and a brief outline of the 5th and 6th.

The 3rd Density is where the soul must establish whether it is ultimately a giving or selfish soul. A simplistic view would be Good or Evil but I have seen other descriptions in this time period which fit like Service to Other or Service to Self. This is accomplished small step by small step over hundreds of lifetimes. For example: if a soul is incarnated into a human that was wealthy, had servants tending to their every need then more than likely that souls next life would be in a poor family or some other sort of difficult living circumstance. You see, when in a comfortable situation, such as being wealthy, it is easy for the young soul to turn towards a selfish nature where as living in a poor family can promote giving/sharing/caring nature. So, over the hundreds or even thousands of lifetimes the soul will move back and forth between leaning toward giving or selfish and ultimately the soul chooses one orientation over another.

To elaborate further, the soul is placed with each Human according to the lesson it needs to learn which can be from scratch or by using experience already gained in previous lifetimes. However, it is strictly forbidden for the human conscious mind to have direct access to the memories of the soul’s previous lives. The soul is continuously talking to the Human conscious mind but in the past 100 years or so, the Human conscious mind has been more occupied than it ever has and thus slowing down the giving/selfish lessons…. But that again is a whole other story.

Once the majority of souls on a planet have reached a firm orientation either way, therefore completed the 3rd Density lessons, they ascend as a group of souls to the next density. The minority that finally chose to go the opposite way of the majority are moved to be with their own kind. There are also those who are still undecided and they are moved to other 3rd Density worlds to continue there lesson. This is a very simplistic explanation of this specific part of the process as it goes a lot deeper than this but I fear the length of this post already is very long…

c) Part Three: And beyond the 3rd Density?

The goal of the 4th Density is challenging according to the Visitors. Where in the 3rd Density souls of the two different orientations reside together, this is not true of the 4th Density. Concentrating specifically on the good orientation, these souls must learn to work with groups and completely trust those in that group. This may sound simple but truly sit down and fathom complete and utter trust and you’ll realise the enormity of the lesson.

The 5th Density is all about the exploration of the entire Universe to understand, among other things, how it was constructed. As you can imagine, exploring the entire Universe would involve an extensive amount of travel.

In the 6th Density, you gain a greater understanding of God and what the plan is and take an active role in working that plan. 6th Density souls occasionally incarnate into the physical bodies from lower densities where they typically take on a leadership role within a group to guide those young souls to the correct path. This links back to the Messenger/Prophets mentioned at the beginning of this post. You can probably guess who I am talking about now……. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed etc.

We know nothing of the higher densities and nor do The Visitors,

Just going back to Earth Religions in this time period, specifically Christianity, where they say that Jesus told us that we are all “Gods” children. Well that was interpreted wrong because each of us has a soul which is a piece of “God” and how we live our lives either makes “God” stronger or weaker. Everybody concentrates on the Ten Commandments etc. etc. but his true lesson was misunderstood. The Church says that Jesus died for us on the cross but what is misunderstood is that he sacrificed himself, the ultimate act of giving, to demonstrate selflessness for the betterment of the group.

Thoth, this reply is probably a lot longer than you expected but in reality this is only a fraction of what I could have written for you. This will at least give you a better understanding of what our spiritual focus is in the future. However, more than likely that we have created a mountain of questions..... which is totally understandable.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 am
GT Truther

Post Response to stukov - Originally posted on 02/12/09
Quote:
In reply to:

timeline_39

Q2: What do you use instead of toilet paper? How do you clean your bottom after a normal human function?

Water.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:14 am
GT Truther

Post Response to henrylwh - Originally posted 02/12/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Quote:
Charlie,

1. You said 'We do know that in the first meeting with President Bush after winning the Election, Obama was told that there is a object moving through our solar system that has a chance of affecting Earth when it passes.' How can you possibly know that? Did someone tell you?

Unfortunately (and obviously) I cannot answer this in any detail..... but i will say it is not difficult to get that info with the technology we brought with us.

Unfortunately (and obviously) I cannot answer this in any detail..... but i will say it is not difficult to get that info with the technology we brought with us.

Quote:
In reply to:

2. Why will internet shut down?

I should clarify and state that the internet will not completely shut down rather it will be severely impaired. As the earthquakes increase due to the approaching Anomaly, Sub-marine Communication Cables in tectonic stretch zones will break when those areas widen. An example of a stretch zone is the Suez Canal that contains 3 undersea communication cables of which two snapped in early 2008. The latest occurance in a different location close by happened in December 2008 where 3 cables were cut (a ships anchor was reportedly to blame) that links Alexandria, Egypt, Sicily, and Malta reducing internet capacity in that region by 80% and disrupted communications by up to 75% between Asia and the Middle East.

These events will start becoming more and more frequent in the very near future.

Quote:
In reply to:

3. You said 'DOW @ 7500'. How do you know? And are you afraid of giving out this 'stock tips'?

This is what it settled at as recorded in our history and a different President won't alter that outcome.

Quote:
In reply to:

4. Was the Dinosaur killed by anomaly?

An interesting question.... I too had the same curiosity upon first having access to The Visitors database. You see, planets that can support life are constantly monitored and their records show that the Dinosaurs gradually died from a viral microorganism. This wiped out nearly all species of dinosaur (excluding the rate ones with a natural immunity) because they were all very close genetic relations.

Quote:
In reply to:

5. I guess Norway government knew about it as they built a seeds bank?

A very astute conclusion. But what is the plan to help the public. One could say that seeds seem more precious in Norway than people, couldn't they?

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 am
GT Truther

Post Response to Warrior381 - Originally posted 02/12/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Charlies I was thinking of something?? I know I talk to you private message before but this is not right because you have to join in a time travel org...and that you can't go and see your mom or dad or anybody to change timeline or not...I don't get it Charlies

Altering a strand of time is a complex undertaking which requires extensive calculations and planning to achieve - such as what was done for this mission. This mission is unique in that we are here to intentionally to alter the timeline but this is for the betterment of a potentially large number of people, and not for the individual. Other than that and the mistakes made that lead to the Titor incursion, time travel was used as an observation and learning tool only.

Quote:
In reply to:

and are you sure about the polo shift coming??

Yes.

Quote:
In reply to:

also did you know about the underground bases all over the earth and that they are UFO and time travellers....UFO been contact us mostly Human in over the world..and there is life on another planet...

Yes. I do know about the extensive underground bases and bunkers around the world - much of them being in the US. There is an entire other story which explains why there are so many tunnels but it will take a long time to explain. Some other time perhaps. However suffice it to say, these bases and bunkers will end up being tombs for those who try and use them for refuge from the Pole Shift.

Quote:
In reply to:

but Charlies know this that you have the time machine and able to escape or change timeline you on..and live in another time line instead of facing the time org or time cop..

Like I said to you before, The Council regulates the use of time travel due to the damage that can be done should an accident or something similar occur. Put it this way, for this mission the time pod for my group will only do as per the mission plan (see below). My group is the only group in the entire team that has permission to remain to ride out the Pole Shift and help in the aftermath but as you can see from the Return Date below, we have time to finalise that decision.

Incursion Date - September 12th, 2008 0000 hours (Local Time)

Return Date - August 6th, 2009 0000 hours (Local Time)

My point is, that our pod won't time travel to anywhere else except for those dates above.

Also, time org/time cops don't exist.

AND ONE MORE THING EVERYONE.... DO NOT READ INTO THE RETURN DATE OF OUR TIME POD AND THINK THAT POLE SHIFT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT DATE BECAUSE IT IS NOT. THE DATE WAS CHOSEN DUE TO A LOW REPLUSION PARTICLE DENSITY FROM THE SUN AT THAT TIME - NOTHING MORE!

Quote:
In reply to:

I just remember something this guy said he have his own time travel machine from the UFO concert that UFO appears before the 2012 or later that date here the web page charlies
http://dimebagnyc.com/utt/

That was an entertaining read.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:20 am
GT Truther

Post Response to CatJammin - Originally posted 02/12/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Charlie,

will water be a concern? Monsanto has genetically altered seeds for a reason and the bees are disappearing.

Yes. Access to clean drinking water will be difficult after the pole shift. One of the posts that we will be uploading very soon contains water distillation and purification instructions.

I didn't actually know anything about the bees until you mentioned it but there is information in our database about this subject. Healthy bees were difficult to find after the pole shift because of the pre-pole shift practice of people moving hives around the country to pollinate specific areas. Along the way, the bees encountered a tiny mite that carried bad microorganisms and the movement of hives by people all over the country caused the mite to spread to other bee populations. Over time, this impaired the bees immune system leading to the disappearance you are seeing now.

Quote:
In reply to:

Who are the Visitors?

The Visitors is a generic term we use for our Alien friends. We have met literally hundreds of different species (mostly not humanoid) however our primary interactions are with a group of 6 species who reside on Earth with us.

Quote:
In reply to:

I've noticed the sun is much lighter compared to when I was young. The Moon and Venus have become much more luminous.

You are correct, it is not an illusion but it is wrong to say the sun has gotten stronger also. It's output has not changed. The Anomaly carries with it debris which is mostly dust. With the Anomaly approaching from the direction of the Sun, this dust debris is changing the mix in the light spectrum that is reaching Earth essentially removing the spectrum the human eye can properly adapt to. Simply described it is the yellow spectrum that is being filtered by the dust and that is the cause of your perception of a brighter Sun.

This cause is also the reason for the perceived increase in luminousity of the Moon and Venus.

Quote:
In reply to:

I've seen flood and drought, both, but no ice age, only intense heat.

You won't have to worry about an ice age especially at your location. Illinois is for the most part flat land with many rivers boarding or running through the state. During the Pole Shift large amounts of water will move across the land further added to by the polar melt in the year or so afterwards. Should you manage to take refuge on a hill that is 350 feet above the flat land during the shift, I would move onto another area as soon as possible - by boat if you have to. This is because once the water comes it will never drain spreading sewage everywhere thus risk from infection. You should also consider that livestock that will drown from the waters will eventually add to the risk of infection.

So don't worry about an ice age in your area. It just won't happen.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:23 am
GT Truther

Post Response to CatJammin - Originally posted 02/12/09
Quote:
In reply to:

Thanks Charlie,

It's interesting you mentioned that the core of this anomaly is iron oxide. If that's true, wouldn't the close proximity to the moon and sun(when it comes around)create a ricochet effect, throwing out debris into our atmosphere and even moving stars from their position?

Excellent! You are correct regarding the ricochet effect of the debris from the Sun. This is only just starting to step up intensity right now. People in greater numbers will notice more and larger fireballs in the sky.

Please clarify your moving stars question.... I don't understand it if it is in relation to the Anomaly debris.

Quote:
In reply to:

Wow, you know I live in Illinois?

Don't think that it is anything special that we know that. Your IP address gives away your position.

Quote:
In reply to:

I'm very interested, because of a prophetic dream I had two years ago. There was very little water after the drought. How will people grow food without water? I was an observer in this dream and the dream was so detailed and real that I actually do think I saw into the future, but there are variables and nothing is absolute.

That dream could be from several sources but more than likely your soul was communicating the dangers approaching via your dreams (all souls on Earth right now know what is coming). The other real possibility is that you are a contactee and the visual sequence you saw was shown to you by an Alien responding to your call for information.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:24 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next