It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 pm

Questions for Charile the time traveler 
GT Truther

Post Questions for Charile the time traveler
I too would like to know the best survival tips, if you tell us where to move or when or what we will need.

Can we mitigate the effects of crossing in any way, like praying?
What are the soul reincarnate rules? what happen if one takes there own soul? Would that ensure another may survive the crossing, since that person resources are available.

I have children is there something that can prepare them to survive the crossing and beyond?

You mention that worshiping does not provide the soul, but you believe in Jesus and the one GOD, so is it useful to meditate to be in tune with GOD?

During the crossing every continental plate gets ripped up and there are earthquakes, water and wind storms, so are there also sun flares or EMP or something that shorts out all electronic devices and cars?

6,000 million going to 100 million, so we are 60 to 1 that we will ascend? reincarnate?, is it better to just let it happen and get regenerated again?

Given that the STS has broken rules of interference, does this allow STO to help more? :)
The last 3600 year under the rule of STS has been brutal on the human race. :roll:
What about the aliens that have broken rules, does this allow STO aliens to help more? :-D

Zeta talk has locations that are safer that others how accurate is this?

PS. thanks to all at the GT forum and their members for NOT being sock puppets! and NOT deleting posts from the people of this planet who care!

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:05 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Questions for Charile the time traveler
mountaintiger7 wrote:
PS. thanks to all at the GT forum and their members for NOT being sock puppets! and NOT deleting posts from the people of this planet who care!

Uncle John here: Only love can fill!

Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Questions for Charile the time traveler
mountaintiger7 wrote:
I too would like to know the best survival tips, if you tell us where to move or when or what we will need.

Can we mitigate the effects of crossing in any way, like praying?
What are the soul reincarnate rules? what happen if one takes there own soul? Would that ensure another may survive the crossing, since that person resources are available.

I have children is there something that can prepare them to survive the crossing and beyond?

You mention that worshiping does not provide the soul, but you believe in Jesus and the one GOD, so is it useful to meditate to be in tune with GOD?

During the crossing every continental plate gets ripped up and there are earthquakes, water and wind storms, so are there also sun flares or EMP or something that shorts out all electronic devices and cars?

6,000 million going to 100 million, so we are 60 to 1 that we will ascend? reincarnate?, is it better to just let it happen and get regenerated again?

Given that the STS has broken rules of interference, does this allow STO to help more? :)
The last 3600 year under the rule of STS has been brutal on the human race. :roll:
What about the aliens that have broken rules, does this allow STO aliens to help more? :-D

Zeta talk has locations that are safer that others how accurate is this?

Hi There,

In a previous post in the section where I posted everything that we put up on the timetravelinstitute forum, it outlines survival tips. Furthermore, if you can give me a better idea of the region you are located, I can give you advice for that region.

Praying will not make the Pole Shift less intense... sorry.

Souls reincarnate in situations that will assist with their lessons to establish their orientation to STO or STS. Once the Pole Shift occurs, if a soul is already leaning to STO they will be reincarnated as human... if STS they will be transported to an STS world. I am assuming that take your own soul means committing suicide???? If so, this will happen quite a bit during the final weeks and in the immediate aftermath... unfortunately suicide will be taken as an easy out and done for self reason..... with no thought given to how it will burden those around them.

Children, who are highly adaptable, will be in many leadership positions in the aftermath. Protecting children during the chaos of the Pole Shift must be a priority.

I did say that worshipping as religion today subscribes is useless for the soul but i did not say that I believe in Jesus as todays religions subscribe either. Jesus was a man who lived thousands of years ago with a soul from a much higher density to guide Humans and spread the message of love. He was not here to spread message about God..... the STS twisted the message to ensure this was the outcome.

As the name suggests, electronic devices require electricity. The Pole Shift will destroy infrustructure and power generation facilities as you know them today. Do not rely on todays electronics.... they will not serve you in the aftermath.

You asked whether it is better to wait and ascend??? This is not a good option. The reason that Humanity turns out the why it does into what I know from my time is because the struggle they had to go through and what was learnt from that struggle. Avoiding what is coming will do nothing for your soul's lessons.

Yes... the STS did break some rules but the STO has done much to counter this and restore balance. Much has already been done!

And just while we are on this subject.... and as I have mentioned in my posts on the TT fourm.... do NOT wait and expect assistance from the Visitors in the aftermath.... if you do it will not come. First Contact only proceeded in areas free of STS activity. And for communities to be free of STS activity means they had to learn to work together for the come good and protect each other for survival etc. etc...... Think of this time as when the Human Infants grow up to be adults through hard work and caring for one another etc..... those infants who wait for the Visitor Adults to save them will be disappointed.

And finally, the Zetatalk predications for safe locations for almost 100% accurate.

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:06 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Greetings again Charlie. I don't post much about it on the Golden Thread, but I've been a long time student of alternative healing and health techniques. Many of these techniques have shown to work and are heavily suppressed by our government.

Could you comment on health diagnostics and care in your time frame?

Can persons interface directly with medical computers without having to go through expensive health care providers only interested in expensive drugs and operations?

Does your society use Electro Medicine (Rife machines) and Radionics machines (remote diagnostics and healing)?

It is common knowledge how cells and atoms communicate with each other and I'm not talking about chemical means?

Is your food supply organically grown? Is your food grown locally? Have people stopped eating so much sugar and other bad items for humans (junk food)? How would you describe your typical diet?

How many vaccine shots do your kids get growing up?

Does your society have an understanding of how your memory and consciousness works and the location of the mechanisms that actualize this?

Thanks

Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Greetings again Charlie. I don't post much about it on the Golden Thread, but I've been a long time student of alternative healing and health techniques. Many of these techniques have shown to work and are heavily suppressed by our government.

Could you comment on health diagnostics and care in your time frame?

Hi UncleJohn,

Let me start by saying that the mind is a very powerful thing and the health of the mind truly dictates the health of the body. With the pressures and stresses in today's world, the mind is what can be termed - sick - and this affects the body. If you truly believe you are going to get sick, more than likely you will get sick.... same as being depressed because the mind does have an influence on the immune system.

Where I come from, it is relatively stress free compared to today's world therefore many of the illnesses especially the mental ones just don't exist. That is not meaning to say we don't get sick....

With Humanity essentially being thrown back into the dark ages due to the Pole Shift, our medical technology comes from The Visitors. They have technology that performs a passive scan and can easily identify any problems. Surgery is no longer done by slicing somebody open rather their instruments (which are tiny) can phase out of our density slightly and go beneath our skin where they re-phase and perform the necessary procedure.

Quote:
Can persons interface directly with medical computers without having to go through expensive health care providers only interested in expensive drugs and operations?

We have medical facilities similar to what is here in this time period but since there is no money in my time there is no health care plans etc. The people who are medical experts are contributing their skills to that community. Everybody gets access to medical care should they need it.

Quote:
Does your society use Electro Medicine (Rife machines) and Radionics machines (remote diagnostics and healing)?

The sensors in the central computer system that links all buildings etc. can perform limited medical scans but if someone is too ill (which is rare) to go to a medical facility, a doctor would normally go them instead.

Quote:
It is common knowledge how cells and atoms communicate with each other and I'm not talking about chemical means?

Only limited understanding. The Visitors know more about this than we do.

Quote:
Is your food supply organically grown? Is your food grown locally? Have people stopped eating so much sugar and other bad items for humans (junk food)? How would you describe your typical diet?

Everything is organically grown and although we still eat meat, fish is the most common meat we would eat. The size of the food production is set to match the need of the group it caters for. We have no processed food in our society.

Typical diet across 5 equally sized meals per day consists of a fruit and vegetables, various types of fish and like I said, the occasional serving of beef.

Quote:
How many vaccine shots do your kids get growing up?

None. The Visitors made it possible for us to completely pass down our immunity to our children.

Quote:
Does your society have an understanding of how your memory and consciousness works and the location of the mechanisms that actualize this?

I am sure The Visitors do. We have barely begun to scratch the surface in that area.

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:23 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: From the bottom of my heart, soul and mind, thank you Charlie.

Only love can fill.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Charlie, I've just read many of your posts and they're very interesting, even if some of them are really hard to accept for a common man.

I can understand why you're here, but it's difficult not to think of this moment as the actual present, since this is what the zetatalk site has been telling us, at least from what I remember.
The zetas said that we're living the actual present, even though time is perceived differently throughout the Universe, also depending from densities.

In your case, you're telling that you came from around 2050 (is that correct?), but you experienced the poleshift when you were a little child.
That implies that there is at least another Earth populated by other "us" that already experienced the poleshift in the past (in the Universe past) but didn't have the exact sequence of events we're currently going through (eg Obama win instead of McCain's), 'cause you came back with others to prevent or change some events (and we thank you for that if you know that is going to have a positive outcome).

So, what is happening?!
I hope we're not living parallel Universes, a theory I discarded some time ago when proved false by the Burisch story (the one about j-rods and nordics coming from the future to tell us about the passage, who would have been the heirs of us present day humans etc.).
In that case there would be other "us" that possibly died during that poleshift and now can be saved, or that made other decisions and those can be changed etc., but our soul is one, so what?!
This is going to create serious paradoxes in the timeframe you're coming from, I'm thinking, for example, of people who should not be alive that materialize and vice-versa!

I just want to understand, I'm not criticizing you. :)

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 pm
Truth Seeker

Post To Charlie
Hi Charlie, You have answered some questions for people on safe locations, I'd like to ask you about Ireland, Northern Ireland, is there anywhere to survive here?

Due to work and not much money really, it's hard to relocate anywhere else and my main concern is my children's survival here, if you know anything I would really appreciate your advice for the coming pole shift.

A rough estimate for that date would be amazing, I doubt you will give such information though. :(

Many thanks

v

Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: Questions for Charlie the time traveler
timeline_39 wrote:

And finally, the Zetatalk predications for safe locations for almost 100% accurate.

This is the link of the Safe Locations Documents:

http://www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.htm

:tounge :alien

Wed May 25, 2011 2:54 pm
Profile WWW