It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 am

To Charlie: Timeline 39 Mars 
GT Truther

Post To Charlie: Timeline 39 Mars
Charlie, my main reason for joining this group was to talk to you! Can you tell me if the aliens took man to Mars? Did they see the waterfall? The Seahorse? The alien? The half human? The Dog? Do humans have a joint starbase on Mars? Where do the tall Whites fit in, in the future? Is there to be a rapture? When Planet X the destroyer arives, will Christ return? Will the wild creatures survive on their own or do they need our help? When you time traveled are you sure that you arived in the right place down from your time? In the right demention?

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:26 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Re: To Charlie: Timeline 39 Mars
the time traveler wrote:
Charlie, my main reason for joining this group was to talk to you! Can you tell me if the aliens took man to Mars? Did they see the waterfall? The Seahorse? The alien? The half human? The Dog? Do humans have a joint starbase on Mars? Where do the tall Whites fit in, in the future? Is there to be a rapture? When Planet X the destroyer arives, will Christ return? Will the wild creatures survive on their own or do they need our help? When you time traveled are you sure that you arived in the right place down from your time? In the right demention?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:21 am
GT Truther

Post Marcl
Marco , you did not make an error. I did!

Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Truth Seeker

Don't worry, you didn't make some errors, I was only surprised by the amount of questions :wink: ( :shock: )

Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm
GT Truther

Marco, I tried to post a message for Charlie but got in the wrong section since I am new here like you are. I am also Itilian, actualy, Sicilian. Lets hope that the earth quakes are over! If I remember right John T posted the same way as Charlie. That is he posted spotty, sort of hit and run. Now you hear him now you don't!

Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:23 pm
GT Truther

TTT, There is a good book about the Rapture and where that doctrine started. It was started by a young girl named Margret McDonnald. Margret spoke in many different languages and when she came back to us she said that her visions were cold and black. These were her words. There was a book written by MacFerson I believe which delineated the whole story. A Catholic and a Protestant Priests wrote this down back in the 1830's. They independently claimed it was a prophecy from them. Interesting how they both forgot to mention the girl and her vision.

It later became the "Any Moment Now Doctrine" where at any moment Jesus would fly you away. The main bullet the rapture people have is 1st Thes Chapter 4 where Paul said we will meet Jesus in the air. Even the casual bible student can go to the Strong's Greek concordance and the word air is used metaphorically as "The Spirit Body". Now go to 1st Cor 15:52 and it is written that we will "all" be changed at the 7th trump when Christ arrives... and we will put on that incorruptible body... Our spirit body.

On the contrary, Eph 6 says we are to put on the Gospel Armour and be ready to fight against the lies of Satan. How can you do this if you have flown away ?

Matt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(KJV)

So if you have sprouted wings how can you testify that the False Christ is sitting in Jerusalem ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri May 15, 2009 5:38 pm
GT Truther

The way I understand it only 144,000 will be raptured. And it was a doctrin befor it was not used any more. In such phraises as "Come up hitther." It was a long long time ago that I was into that study and have forgotten all the main points. I also wonder and am not sure one way or the other.

Fri May 15, 2009 5:48 pm
GT Truther

144,000 is a number which is absurd. My GOD loves all his creation not just some fraction of it. The word rapture does not even exist in the Greek or Hebrew language. This like many doctrines of man are false. For Satan to love only 144,000.. Yes, I would expect as much...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon May 18, 2009 3:08 pm