Camelot Charlie 
Site Admin

Post Camelot Charlie
Here is the Interview with the Camelot Charlie

Helvetic wrote:
The Rulers of the World | A new Project Avalon Video Interview

Source: projectavalon.net

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM BILL RYAN

In the summer of 2010 I was approached by a very unusual man. The story of that contact is described by him in this interview. I've called him 'Charles'.

He's spent many years working for the elite group that considers it their responsibility to run the planet.

He's not an academic, a historian, or a scientist. But he wanted to communicate some important information: about the worldview and philosophy of this group — from their point of view: what they're trying to achieve, why, and how. What he wants to see is what he calls a 'Fair Contest'.

There's a great deal of material that was not covered in this interview. It is, to some degree, the start of a dialog. The group of 33 that 'Charles' works with is indirectly using this opportunity to communicate. I've reported this communication as accurately as possible.

As is normal journalistic practice, some of the information was asked to be off-record at this stage. As you watch this interview, you will see that there are a great many unanswered questions. I'd like there to be a further interview. But any decision about this isn't mine to make.

For me, the second half of 2010 has been an interesting time. It's culminated in this opportunity to communicate indirectly, through this video and through 'Charles' himself, with the group of people who are running the planet.

This is what I would like this opportunity to say:

I understand the history and context that 'Charles' has explained — some of which is in this interview.

But there is another way.

If you are to be the true leaders of the planet, you can be the captains of Spaceship Earth with a responsibility for the entire Human Family.

There can be a massive clean-up operation. You know that the technology exists. Between us all, this can be done.

Clean water, clean air, clean oceans, free energy, abundant wildlife, health and education for every human being.

Planet Earth could be a paradise planet — a model for this sector of the galaxy.

The Human Race is a massive, long-term experiment.

This information, confirmed by yourselves via 'Charles', will not be new to many of those watching this video.

'Charles' has explained that the extraterrestrial race who initiated this project are letting everything unfold with a philosophy of non-interference.

It is arguable that the optimum conclusion for all — an outcome that would delight those whose project this is — would be for the Human Race to take responsibility for itself: and show just what they can do.

Your legacy to remain for time immemorial, here and elsewhere, could be:

We cleaned up the mess.

We inspired and funded the world's brightest and best from every nation to work together to solve the problems.

We fully restored this beautiful, magnificent jewel of this solar system.

Look what we did.

When the entire Human Family, organized, focused, and under inspired leadership, worked together — to show just what could be done.

--------------

Also in this interview:

* How I was initially approached by Charles because I had become a 'problem'.

* The plan to create a false flag event to present the ETs as dangerous enemies.

* The plan to reduce the world's population through the control and distribution of food.

* 'Planet X' and dangerous solar activity (both are real - but are not show-stopping threats).

* The ET project to create and optimize a new genome - which is the human race on this planet.

*This is the first time in the history of the human race that we have got our hands on ET technology - which was never part of the plan. There were no accidental UFO crashes: all the craft were shot down - at first by a 'lucky hit', and thereafter deliberately.

* The legacy of the controlling group, and why they feel this is their responsibility.

* The way the controlling group functions, and considers its role: some of their codes, protocols, and 'rules'.

Note that this group is NOT the Illuminati. This is a Council of the 33 most senior members (defined in a specific way) of each of the 33 bloodline families on the 'inside'. The controlling group does not have a formal name.

My intention is to suggest to the controlling group in the strongest and most courteous way I can that there is another way to go. I want nothing less than to change the timeline of the human race.

And to do that, the shift in consciousness that will be required needs to extend from the very lowest to the very highest strata of society. Now that 2011 is upon us - and here we all are still standing (and in the process becoming wiser, more aware, more responsible, and much better informed): I ask all of you reading this, and watching the video, to join me in a vision for Planet Earth in which every human being, no-one excludes, plays their part in creating.

Bill Ryan
1 January 2011

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Camelot Charlie
UncleJohn {posted this on the main page and I felt it should be here so we don't lose it.}
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010

Uncle John here: Here we go again.

Everyone should check out the Charles story at the project avalon forum: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdi ... S-material

Warning that this material is being created faster than one can read it. Their server has been overloaded and Bill Ryan is asking for more money.

I remember when dan stated that he had been visited by a cherubim over 100 times. That's when I knew that dan wasn't in complete control of his own mind.

Charles has stated that 33 members of certain bloodlines rule the world and are over both majestic and illuminati. An interesting concept.

Then he goes on to say that his master, one of the 33, is a human that is 5000 years old. That statement hit me like the 100 cherubim. I assume that this is possible with offworlder assistance.

I would sure like dan's comment on the 33. If the 33 exist, I can't see how majestic would not know about them.

It appears like that this Charles guy has got Bill Ryan and the avalon forum twisted around his finger.

More on this later.

The bea/s/t goes on.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Profile WWW

This is the video referred to:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcH6BD1Fxd8[/yputube]

However this one is better,IMHP:
Here some proof??

More

I don't know how true this Charlie is but there is a ring of it in his story........

I certainly don't want to watch another Shuttle go down or the ISS!!

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Camelot Charlie
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... ROUP-OF-18

Thread: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ATTICUS and THE GROUP OF 18

:readthis

hmm, anyone remember Bill Ryan introducing the mysterious 'Charles' to the alternative community?

It seems that some deep do do was afoot, with both Bill and Kerry in the frame.

Below I copy the opening part of the thread, follow the link to see it all.

Simon

------------------------------------------------

:badtobone

The administration of this forum, the moderating team and a handful of senior members have determined after much research and sharing of information that the individual known as Atticus, aka 'Charles', and the group of '18' is not one that this community can continue to support or endorse.

A few former members and associates of this group have already come forward with a very great deal of hard, substantiated information that presents a very different picture to that presented to the public so far.

There will soon follow a major and detailed presentation of facts. This is being prepared by whistleblowing former members of the '18'.

In the meanwhile, we can state the following in summary:

1) The extensive material that has come to light is sufficient to cause the moderators of the Avalon Forum, the Camelot Forum, and the Nexus Forum to agree completely and unanimously about (a) the magnitude of the problem that exists and (b) the importance of this very clear joint statement.

2) Atticus' statements cannot be relied on as factual. There is a very extensive amount of manipulation, distortion, falsehood, exaggeration, and subtle but strong mental control. What is stated in this paragraph is beyond any remaining doubt.

3) The moderators of the three forums were fully aware of what had been planned (and have audio recordings of meetings as full and clear substantiation), but waited until the 18 decided to attack. This came yesterday in the form of a deliberate smear against Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz which had the sanction and support of each member of the 18.

Some members have left voluntarily, disgusted or disturbed by what they witnessed. More have been recruited recently. The current known list of members is:
• Atticus
• Dale
• Exanimoveritas
• Icecold
• Isostool
• K626 (Admin-notice: K626 was never a part of this group)
• kinerkid
• NinjaPhil
• Real Intent
• Rhiannon
• sepia (Mod-notice: Sepia was never a part of this group)
• silentghost80
• Thunderbird
• [TigerLilly and Gypsy Woman are not voting members of the '18', but have been aware and willing associates.]

Those who are still Avalon Forum members are permanently unsubscribed for knowingly and deliberately supporting a calculated smear against valued members of the alternative community.

4) The context in which all this is occurring is this. There is a plan to control the alternative community and establish a pay-for-membership forum (atticus1.org) that would have a target of 40,000 members generating a revenue stream of $200,000 per month.

5) It was part of that strategic plan that the three forums (Avalon, Camelot and Nexus) should be destroyed.

6) It has been Atticus' plan from the start (August 2010) that there should be established a major alternative media portal to be a dominant new major player in this genre. Bill Ryan was targeted and head-hunted by Atticus to head up the project.

By the end of January 2011 it became clear that Bill Ryan was never going to co-operate in this venture. His alliance with Inelia Benz then became first an inconvenience, and then a threat to this plan.

7) Another part of Atticus' strategy was to deliberately create conflict between the three forums, and to then create this new order out of the carefully planned chaos. (This 'ordo ab chao' formula may give you a significant clue about the modus operandi here, and who is behind the scenario.)

8) Because of this, the moderators of all three forums are united in this statement and stand shoulder-to-shoulder against a common threat to the alternative community. Each forum will decide what actions to take with regard to the members of the '18' according to their internal rules and policies.

Anyone reading this is encouraged to copy this clarification anywhere on the internet as long as no part of this statement is altered.

<cut>

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:22 am
Site Admin

Whoa, Simon!

Well done and thank you so much for bringing this here! :clap

Quote:
4) The context in which all this is occurring is this. There is a plan to control the alternative community and establish a pay-for-membership forum (atticus1.org) that would have a target of 40,000 members generating a revenue stream of $200,000 per month.

5) It was part of that strategic plan that the three forums (Avalon, Camelot and Nexus) should be destroyed.

6) It has been Atticus' plan from the start (August 2010) that there should be established a major alternative media portal to be a dominant new major player in this genre. Bill Ryan was targeted and head-hunted by Atticus to head up the project.

I am only an occasional reader of Avalon and Camelot and I know they've had some falling out and problems in the past several months.

Further, Charlie was and always has been suspicious, IMHO. There was just something about Atticus/Charlie that made me distrust nearly everything he said. It was just toooooo perfect!!!

I find it interesting and horrifying at the same time that this elaborate scheme was concoted over greed and personal power. Why am I so shocked - isn't that what the world has sadly become these days?

:dunno :evil

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Whoa, Simon!

Well done and thank you so much for bringing this here! :clap

Quote:

I am only an occasional reader of Avalon and Camelot and I know they've had some falling out and problems in the past several months.

Further, Charlie was and always has been suspicious, IMHO. There was just something about Atticus/Charlie that made me distrust nearly everything he said. It was just toooooo perfect!!!

I find it interesting and horrifying at the same time that this elaborate scheme was concoted over greed and personal power. Why am I so shocked - isn't that what the world has sadly become these days?

:dunno :evil

Well I knew what they were up to, What happened to free speech these days? It's all about the Money, Money, Money

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
Well I knew what they were up to, What happened to free speech these days? It's all about the Money, Money, Money

Listen here
Now that ain't working, that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the M.T.V.
That ain't working, that's the way you do it
Money for nothing and your chicks for free
Money for nothing and chicks for free

Get your money for nothing, get your chicks for free
Money for nothing, chicks for free
Look at that, look at that
Get your money for nothing, get your chicks for free (I
want my, I want my, I want my M.T.V.)
Easy, easy

That ain't working

Money for Nothing - Dire Straits

:mrgreen: Couldn't help myself! :crylaugh

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 pm
GT Truther

Or...

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:23 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

Listen here
Now that ain't working, that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the M.T.V.
That ain't working, that's the way you do it
Money for nothing and your chicks for free

Get your money for nothing, get your chicks for free
Money for nothing, chicks for free
Look at that, look at that
Get your money for nothing, get your chicks for free (I
want my, I want my, I want my M.T.V.)
Easy, easy

That ain't working

Money for Nothing - Dire Straits

:mrgreen: Couldn't help myself! :crylaugh

That song has actually been banned here in Canada if you can believe that BS

Stooopid bleebing liberals and their "Politically Correct" BS :fu

They banned it for the line

"look at that little faggit with the ear ring and make up" :roll :crazy

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

:slap :roflmao

Yep, L, they bleep that out down here on the moldie oldie stations.

However, I remember hearing it on the radio when it first came out. Not to mention seeing it LIVE on TV during, I think, a "Live Aid" concert.

Yep - I'm old. :embarressed :whistle

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:23 am