It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 am

Eugenics by Vaccine 

Post Eugenics by Vaccine
I want to start this thread to record any potential options to Eugenics causes on humanity... (In my opinion of course!)

Motivation: Protocol 10 - V19 [Protocols of the Elders of Zion] - the secret band of Khazar Jews ruling the Planet for their Master - Jabulon!

Quote:
19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that TO PRODUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THE EXPRESSION OF SUCH WISHES BY ALL THE NATIONS IT IS INDISPENSABLE TO TROUBLE IN ALL COUNTRIES THE PEOPLE'S RELATIONS WITH THEIR GOVERNMENTS SO AS TO UTTERLY EXHAUST HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION, HATRED, STRUGGLE, ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE OF TORTURE, BY STARVATION, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, BY WANT, SO THAT THE "GOYIM" SEE NO OTHER ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN MONEY AND IN ALL ELSE.

Please add your discoveries here.

Sixth study in recent months links mercury in flu shots to brain damage, autism
Monday, March 28, 2011 by: Ethan A. Huff

The toxic effects of the mercury, also known in vaccines as Thimerosal, have once again been confirmed, this time by researchers from the University of Brazil. Marking the sixth major study in recent months to condemn the use of mercury in medicine, the new study reveals that mercury causes serious brain damage, and is linked to autism and other developmental diseases in children and Alzheimer's disease in adults.

Dr. Jose Dorea and his colleagues conducted an extensive, peer-reviewed analysis of various studies and available information in major databases that address the effects of low-dose Thimerosal, or ethylmercury, on neural tissue and behavior. They found conclusively that Thimerosal accumulates in brain tissue, negatively affects brain development, and harms brain cells.

"Mercury is known to cause serious harm, especially to fetuses and children because of their smaller size," said Lisa Sykes, president of the Coalition for Mercury-free Drugs (CoMeD), a non-profit group dedicated to removing mercury from medicine. "Why remove Thimerosal from pediatric vaccines only to inject it into pregnant women and children with recommended flu shots? They removed Thimerosal from other vaccines, so it should also be removed from flu shots."

Several other recent studies confirm the numerous dangers posed by mercury, including one recently published in the Folia Neuropathologica that links the toxin directly to autism (http://www.naturalnews.com/031678_mercury_autism.html). Mercury is also known to disrupt proper immune function, damage DNA, inhibit healthy embryonic development, and cause cancer.

The vast majority of the flu shots administered in the US still contain Thimerosal, as they come from multi-dose vials that require a preservative in order to prevent contamination. However, CoMeD says there is no reason to continue using Thimerosal since safer alternative preservatives already exist and are currently in use in many pediatric vaccines that used to contain Thimerosal.

:candle

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Eugenics by Vaccine
Flu vaccine causing infant seizures; FDA to investigate
1/21/2011 - The Sanofi-Aventis flu vaccine known as "Fluzone" is causing febrile seizures in children, the FDA revealed yesterday. According to the FDA, 42 cases of seizures have been reported in children receiving the Fluzone vaccine. Most of the children suffering seizures are under the age of two. The FDA...

Learn more: vaccines news and articles http://www.naturalnews.com/vaccines.html#ixzz1I8856zae

Swedish study links swine flu vaccine to narcolepsy

A new Swedish study shows an increased risk of developing the sleeping disease narcolepsy for children vaccinated with swine flu vaccine Pandemrix, a drug manufactured by pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline.

http://www.thelocal.se/32878/20110329/

Bill Gates wants to register all new babies on the planet for vaccines
1/17/2011 - Bill Gates is promoting a plan to use wireless technology to register every newborn on the planet in a vaccine database. In a keynote address to the mHealth Summit, which focuses on using mobile technology to improve health care, Gates said that improving survival rates among children under the age of 5 would benefit not just individual families, but societies and the planet as a whole.

snip

Acknowledging that registering every single birth has never been done before, Gates called for "1,000 new ideas" to "blossom" in order to make it happen.

Such ideas could conceivably involve using the GPS devices inside phones to physically track parents who do not bring their children in for vaccines.Lots more really Big Brother stuff in this article. :rant

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031031_Bill_ ... z1I8AjrVx7

more on Gates and vaccines from another source:

In January 2010 at the elite Davos World Economic Forum, Gates announced his foundation would give $10 billion (circa €7.5 billion) over the next decade to develop and deliver new vaccines to children in the developing world. 2

The primary focus of his multi-billion dollar Gates Foundation is vaccinations, especially in Africa and other underdeveloped countries. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a founding member of the GAVI Alliance (Global Alliance for Vaccinations and Immunization) in partnership with the World Bank, WHO and the vaccine industry. The goal of GAVI is to vaccinate every newborn child in the developing world.

Learn more: http://www.financialsensearchive.com/ed ... /0304.html

Population reduction operations today

In 1989 research was conducted by the National Institute of Immunology in New Delhi India on the use of ‘carriers’ such as Tetanus Toxoid and Diphtheria to bypass the immune system and deliver the female hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG).

snip

While hCG is required to maintain pregnancy, the injection of hCG bound to Tetanus Toxoid triggers an auto-immune response, thus causing sterilization.

snip

The research also found that if an alternate carrier such as Diphtheria was used as a booster in combination with Tetanus the sterilization vaccine would be more effective.

The Rockefeller Foundation and the Population Council are listed in the document as giving grants for the research.

snip

Vaccines containing the hormone ( hCG) immunize women not only against tetanus but also against pregnancy by inducing the body’s immune system to attack the hormone needed to bring an unborn child to term.”

Much more here: http://www.oldthinkernews.com/?p=201 :flame

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

There is so much information on the giant scam that is the push to vaccinate, that it is hard to select just what to post. I have been following what I see as a huge conspiracy on the part of the WHO, the CDC, the giant pharma industry, and most likely national health groups in other countries similar to the CDC. One basic fact about the big pharma is that it, like so many other core industries, can be traced back to the Rockefellers and other major financial "families". A lot of info has been posted on here and other places about the beginnings of the vaccine industry, those who benefit from vaccines, the scandal involving the WHO, the CDC, and the push to vaccinate using vaccines from the major big pharma companies. Yes, as with everything else, follow the money. But IMHO there is a lot more to be seen here than just greed. There is a darker side to the vaccine story.

For example, there were at least two Canadian studies conducted over a period of two or more years that concluded that those who had been vaccinated against influenza one year were more likely to be infected the following year. Look here: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Health/200909 ... ot_090924/ , here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... Tw&cad=rja , and here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... 2A&cad=rja .

There have been an increasing number of studies and reports on the negative effects of vaccines on people, especially children.
Vaccine Warning: Are immunizations really safe and effective?

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/Side Effects

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

WHO scandal exposed: Advisors received kickbacks from H1N1 vaccine manufacturers

I have come to believe that there is more involved than greed. I am convinced that vaccines and the huge push to get as many people vaccinated as possible are part of a very evil plan. I think that part of that plan is to reduce the population, part is to have control over people through these vaccines. Just think, in the US parents are not given the choice of how to care for their children's health; they are mandated to have their children receive injections into their bodies of substances that have never been proven to be beneficial, and which contain substances which are hazardous to their health, like mercury and other adjuvants. Parents can be imprisoned and their children taken from them if they resist having their children receive these injections. What's next? What else will we be forced to accept? Mandatory "flu" shots? How many vaccines and medications have been recalled in the last 20 years or so because they were proven to cause illness, birth defects, and hazardous conditions like narcolepsy, autism, epilepsy.....

When TPTB are trying to ram something down our throats (or into our arms) you just know it isn't for your own good; it is for their perceived good, be it in the pocket or as part of their agenda.

I'll add to this thread as I come across or remember other information.

(Does anyone have the material we were given on another forum on the Nazca lines, the mutated animals depicted there and the possible connection to IV injections? I'm looking but can't find it yet on my computer. Just thought it was an interesting theory.... but I want to make sure I have it straight before posting it here.)

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:22 pm
Profile YIM

Nice material Ruts ...

rutsuyasun wrote:
I have come to believe that there is more involved than greed. I am convinced that vaccines and the huge push to get as many people vaccinated as possible are part of a very evil plan.

That's why I titled this thread EUGENICS...

This article will provide some clues: http://creation.com/eugenics-death-of-the-defenceless

:hmm

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:22 pm
Profile WWW

Sky wrote:
Nice material Ruts ...

rutsuyasun wrote:
I have come to believe that there is more involved than greed. I am convinced that vaccines and the huge push to get as many people vaccinated as possible are part of a very evil plan.

That's why I titled this thread EUGENICS...

This article will provide some clues: http://creation.com/eugenics-death-of-the-defenceless

:hmm

Yes, Sky, I totally agree with your analysis; those who wish to control the world have lots of patience. The rise of vaccines, the establishment of laws to force vaccination of children, were designed, among other things, to set the stage for mandated vaccinations which will have faster and more lethal effects. They are searching for that vaccine and the lethal disease which will move them rapidly toward their goal of population reduction. Of course, JMHO.

I'm going to make a stab at describing a theory I read on another forum some time ago. (If I get something wrong, maybe those of you who also read this material could correct me.)

Researchers who were working on understanding the Nazca lines (found in Nazca, Peru) came up with some interesting ideas. Looking at the images of different animals depicted in the lines, they found quite a few which seemed to have mutations. There are animals with different numbers of digits, with one limb larger than another, or things missing. There is a depiction of what appears to be a spaceman high up on a cliff above the majority of the other lines. But the image that they say ties things together is that of the hummingbird, which very closely resembles a modern hypodermic needle.

There was more to the analysis, but the conclusion drawn was that the Nazca lines were a warning to the people of our times to beware of the effects of materials injected into us by hypodermic needles; they can cause mutations (and all that comes with that result). The researchers hypothesized that humans from the future came back in time to post that warning for us in this era (thus the "spaceman").

I know this is a huge reach; there was more supporting material, but I can't find where I stored it. :headbang I find the idea interesting, especially in light of disclosures that are coming faster and faster about the dangers of vaccines.

It seems almost daily new vaccines are being created, and touted to the world as saving tools to keep us from everything from the common cold (not yet) to cancer. The advertisements for some of these vaccines are highly manipulative. A recent ad comes to mind which basically is accusing mothers of making their babies seriously ill by "holding them close" unless they get this "wonderful" vaccination. I ask - why is there such an upsurge in autism, "ADD", and other childhood woes? Is it because we are looking for them now, because there is the mass media to make us aware of them, or is it because they weren't there before the age of vaccinations and artificial components of our foods?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:04 am
Profile YIM

"The truth will out."

CDC vaccine scientist who downplayed links to autism indicted by DOJ in alleged fraud scheme

(NaturalNews) CDC researcher Poul Thorsen, who famously headed up the "Denmark Study" that many claim disproved any link between autism and vaccines, has been indicted in Atlanta by a federal grand jury on charges of wire fraud, money laundering and defrauding research institutions of grant money.

snip

According to the official announcement of the indictment, Thorsen was awarded grant money by the CDC as far back as the 1990s. He arranged for the grant money to be awarded to an entity in Denmark, where he provided "input and guidance" for the research projects.

From 2000 to 2009, the CDC awarded $11 million in grant money to two Denmark government agencies to study, among other things, the possible link between vaccines and autism. In 2002, Thorsen moved to Denmark and became the "principal investigator" for the grant money, responsible for administering the research money that the CDC awarded.

But here's where things get interesting: According to the Dept. of Justice, Thorsen began allegedly stealing grant money by submitting fraudulent expense documents that were supposedly related to the Danish study. These fraudulent expense documents were given to the Danish government, Aarhus University and Odense University Hospital, the institutions involved in the research.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032216_Thorsen_fraud.html

Natural News has produced a chart showing the "Web of Fraud" - i.e. follow the money. It is a PDF file you can find here: http://www.naturalnews.com/files/Web-of ... -Fraud.pdf

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

Great post Rutsy. You beat me to it. I think it makes an excellent entry into our log of the GREAT SCAM against humanity!

Thanks.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 am
Profile WWW

So now the evidence is tuning from a trickle into a small stream....

It won't be long before the river catches fire! This is by a doctor - spilling the beans?!??!

This Devastating Mistake Can Wreck Your Immune System...
April 29 2011

Vaccines can contain live or killed lab altered microorganisms, and also carcinogens, heavy metals, and mutated proteins. Recent news can give you an indication of the unsuspected results that can occur when you inject such a cocktail into your body.

Results from a Swedish study found a roughly 400 percent increased risk of narcolepsy in children and adolescents vaccinated with Pandemrix. The results are similar to those found in a Finnish study.

According to the Swedish Lakemedelsverket:

“An ongoing case inventory study ... is expected to give further support to the results ... and will hopefully contribute with new knowledge on the clinical course of the disease and possible risk factors. These results are expected to be available this summer.”

As you know, health authorities around the globe fiercely maintain that vaccines are safe, regardless of what's happening in the real world. Time and again, serious side effects from vaccines are overlooked and swept under the rug as being "coincidental."

But just how many coincidences does it take before a pattern emerges, and how long do you stare at the pattern before you acknowledge that it's there?

It's all very convenient to ascribe all vaccine reactions to sheer chance; brushing them aside with comments like, "they would have gotten ill anyway due to predisposition."

However, once you take the time to truly investigate the information we already have at our disposal, in the form of medical studies and disease statistics, it's quite clear that a pattern is staring us right in the face. In a nutshell, this pattern could be summarized by saying that vaccines generally reduce health and worsen health outcomes.

Patterns of Vaccine-Induced Disease

There are all sorts of research showing that vaccines can, and do, cause or contribute to disease—either the disease the vaccine is supposed to protect against, or other diseases. Here's are but a few examples that I've covered in previous articles:

Vaccinating children against chickenpox can increase the risk of adult shingles. Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a painful blistering rash that is potentially dangerous in the elderly. According to researchers at Britain's Public Health Laboratory Service (PHLS), while vaccination might save thousands of lives over time, thousands of elderly people may also suffer the painful effects of shingles and even die prematurely from the complications of shingles.

Interestingly enough, instead of reconsidering the strategy of vaccinating against this typically harmless childhood disease, the pharmaceutical industry simply responded by creating a shingles vaccine for seniors. The vaccine, according to some studies, has been shown to prevent shingles about half the time.

Of the children who contracted chickenpox in an outbreak in Maryland in 2001, 75 percent of the affected had been vaccinated against the disease.

Similarly, last year the US experienced the largest outbreak of mumps since 2006. More than 1,000 people in New Jersey and New York fell ill, yet 77 percent of those sickened were vaccinated against mumps.

In 2007, it became clear that the use of the vaccine Prevnar, used against pneumonia, meningitis, and deadly bloodstream infections in young children, has unleashed a superbug that is resistant to all currently available drugs.

In the U.S. Prevnar is given to infants as four shots between the age of 2 months and 15 months. It covers seven of the 90-odd strains of the strep bacteria, and although diseases from the seven covered strains have declined, one strain called 19A has developed super resistance and is now spreading.

Certain vaccines have also been linked to a rise in type 1 diabetes in a number of studies. One such study, published in 2003 to further investigate this connection concluded that clusters of cases of type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) may be linked to six different vaccines: the haemophilus influenza B (HIB), pertussis, MMR, and BCG vaccine. The authors stated:

"The identification of clusters of cases of T1DM occurring in consistent temporal time periods allowed a link between the hemophilus vaccine and T1DM to be established. The current findings indicate the there are also clusters of cases of T1DM occurring 2-4 years post-immunization with the pertussis, MMR, and BCG vaccine. The data are consistent with the occurrence of clusters following mumps infection and the progression to T1DM in patients with antipancreatic autoantibodies."

In the late 1960's, an experimental vaccine in development, the RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) vaccine killed two infants, and a staggering 80 percent of all children who received it were hospitalized with severe respiratory disease.

A report issued eight years later concluded that the reason for this abysmal failure was because the children's antibodies did not bind to the inactivated virus to produce a protective immune response, meaning their immune system could not recognize the infectious invader. Instead, the dead virus circulated throughout their bodies, triggering a massive immune system attack.

This last example is part and parcel of what many pro-vaccine-safety educators have been saying about other vaccines as well – that they can create serious health problems for those who are injected with lab altered micoorganisms that can wreak havoc on immune function. And, when several vaccines are administered together, or in close succession, their interaction may completely overwhelm your child's developing immune system.
Snip

Source Story

:shakehead

Mon May 02, 2011 1:56 pm
Profile WWW

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

(NaturalNews) In seeking answers to why adolescent girls are suffering devastating health damage after being injected with HPV vaccines, SANE Vax, Inc decided to have vials of Gardasil tested in a laboratory. There, they found over a dozen Gardasil vaccine vials to be contaminated with rDNA of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). The vials were purchased in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Poland and France, indicating Gardasil contamination is a global phenomenon.

This means that adolescents who are injected with these vials are being contaminated with a biohazard -- the rDNA of HPV. In conducting the tests, Dr. Sin Hang Lee found rDNA from both HPV-11 and HPV-18, which were described as "firmly attached to the aluminum adjuvant."

That aluminum is also found in vaccines should be frightening all by itself, given that aluminum should never be injected into the human body (it's toxic when ingested, and it specifically damages the nervous system). With the added discovery that the aluminum adjuvant also carries rDNA fragments of two different strains of Human Papillomavirus, this now reaches the level of a dangerous biohazard -- something more like a biological weapon rather than anything resembling medicine.

As SANE Vax explains in its announcement, these tests were conducted after an adolescent girl experienced "acute onset Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis within 24 hours" of being injected with an HPV vaccine. (http://sanevax.org/sane-vax-inc-dis...)

rDNA found in Gardasil is genetically engineered

The rDNA that was found to be contaminating Gardasil is not "natural" rDNA from the HPV virus itself. Rather, it is a genetically engineered form of HPV genetic code that is added to the vaccines during their manufacture.

As Dr. Lee, the pathologist who ran the laboratory tests identifying the biohazard contamination of Gardasil said:

"Natural HPV DNA does not remain in the bloodstream for very long. However, the HPV DNA in Gardasil is not 'natural' DNA. It is a recombinant HPV DNA (rDNA) -- genetically engineered -- to be inserted into yeast cells for VLP (virus-like-particle) protein production. rDNA is known to behave differently from natural DNA. It may enter a human cell, especially in an inflammatory lesion caused by the effects of the aluminum adjuvant, via poorly understood mechanisms. Once a segment of recombinant DNA is inserted into a human cell, the consequences are hard to predict. It may be in the cell temporarily or stay there forever, with or without causing a mutation. Now the host cell contains human DNA as well as genetically engineered viral DNA."

Innocent girls being injected with genetically engineered HPV rDNA
What all this means is that through Gardasil vaccines, innocent young girls are being injected with the recombinant DNA of HPV, and that this biohazardous substance persists in their blood. The implications of this are rather scary, as Dr. Lee explains:

"Once a segment of recombinant DNA is inserted into a human cell, the consequences are hard to predict. It may be in the cell temporarily or stay there forever, with or without causing a mutation. Now the host cell contains human DNA as well as genetically engineered viral DNA."

The vaccine industry, of course, has a long and dark history of its vaccines being contaminated with cancer-causing viruses and other frightening contaminants. Watch this astounding video of Merck scientist Dr. Hilleman openly admitting that polio vaccines were widely contaminated with SV40 viruses that cause cancer:

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=13EAA...

It's called "Merck vaccine scientist admits presence of SV40 and AIDS in vaccines - Dr. Maurice Hilleman" and was partially narrated by Dr. Len Horowitz. You can view the full transcript of this extraordinary interview at:
http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_D...

If you thought vaccines were safe, think again. Get informed. Learn the truth, and please share this story so that others may also be informed.

Listen up, folks: Why do you think the vaccine industry pushed so hard for total financial immunity under the government's vaccine injury compensation plan? Because they knew that if the truth ever got out about how many cases of cancer, autism and even death were truly caused by vaccines, they would be financially wiped out!

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033585_Garda ... z1Y7WK9dqr

Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:08 am
Profile YIM

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines

(NaturalNews) One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in the history of the vaccine industry -- a Merck scientist -- made a recording where he openly admits that vaccines given to Americans were contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In response, his colleagues (who are also recorded here) break out into laughter and seem to think it's hilarious. They then suggest that because these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the Russian athletes will all be "loaded down with tumors." (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)

This isn't some conspiracy theory -- these are the words of a top Merck scientist who probably had no idea that his recording would be widely reviewed across the internet (which didn't even exist when he made this recording). He probably thought this would remain a secret forever. When asked why this didn't get out to the press, he replied "Obviously you don't go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community."

In other words, vaccine scientists cover for vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty secrets within their own circle of silence and don't reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.

You can hear this interview at:
http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=13EAA...

Here is the full transcript. (Thanks are due to Dr. Len Horowitz for finding this recording and making it publicly available.)at following link.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Ma ... z1Y820EKYp

Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:12 am
Profile YIM

And the Sheep are led to the slaughter...

But then - that is what the "lack" of education can do for you!

:crazy

Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:01 am
Profile WWW

More on Gardasil and Rick Perry:

he(Perry) signed an executive order in 2007 mandating that all teenage girls in the Lone Star State, starting at age 12, receive the dangerous HPV vaccine.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033571_Rick_ ... z1ZANuJRKY

, lobbyist Mike Toomey -- Merck & Co., the maker of the Gardasil, hired Toomey back in 2005 to promote the vaccine in Texas -- is now running Mr. Perry's presidential candidacy "super pac."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033571_Rick_ ... z1ZAOBb9w8

When questioned about the executive order during a recent debate, Mr. Perry tried to sidestep his blatant disregard for the rule of law and parental rights in signing it by claiming that his goal was to "save lives." He did not, of course, admit that Toomey, his current super pac coordinator, was paid as much as $535,000 in lobbying fees by Merck to promote Gardasil between 2005 and 2010.

The Texas Tribune reported that Merck had given Perry nearly $30,000 over his 10 years as governor and much more to the Republican Governors Association while Perry led that group. Merck also hired Perry's former chief of staff as a lobbyist.

The Associated Press reported that Perry's staff met with Merck personnel before the controversial 2007 decision. The Texas Legislature overturned Perry's inoculation order.

Merck had lobbied governors and state legislators to include the vaccine among those required for schoolchildren.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033571_Rick_ ... z1ZAQ0Kbzf

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines

And what is Worse is they think it's Funny I say Lets SHOOT THEM ALL UP WITH IT! Better still lets NUKE MERCK!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

More on Perry and the vaccine here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3386&p=39265#p39265

Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:39 am
Profile YIM

Institute of medicine safety report confirms vaccine dangers

(NaturalNews) For years natural health experts have been battling mainstream medical officials over the existence of vaccine dangers, but a new safety report by the Institute of Medicine settles the argument; they reveal that a relationship exists between vaccine use and adverse health effects. The comprehensive safety report released by the organization aimed to examine the side effects of vaccine use, and it ended up divulging information regarding vaccine side effects that most mainstream medical officials would have previously disregarded.

The statement by the IOM that a "relationship between certain vaccines and adverse health complications does exist" is monumental since it is coming from a mainstream medical organization (though it does not truly highlight all of the dangers involved with vaccinations). Gardasil, a popular vaccine developed by Merck, has been linked to over 49 deaths and countless hospitalizations.....

snip

Millions received the (H1N1)vaccine containing 25 micrograms of thimerosal, which is made up of approximately 50% mercury. This causes the vaccine to contain over 250 times the EPA's safety limit for mercury exposure. Cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome began springing up worldwide, a deadly nerve disease that government health officials admitted months later was linked to the H1N1 vaccine.

Even mainstream medical organizations are now speaking out against vaccine dangers due to the overwhelming amount of scientific research.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034334_Insti ... z1fuqagWYN

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Profile YIM

hat tip to Dutchsinse on FB

1/17/2012 — 12 girls at ONE school develop Tourettes symptoms = ONE COMMON FACTOR = Vaccines
Posted on January 17, 2012

FDA and CDC have confirmed that it is NOT infectious, and NOT in the school/food/water supply.

Therefore we can conclude that this abnormal rise in symptoms would be something ELSE that all 12 girls at ONE SCHOOL could be exposed to. Not food, not water — GIRLS ONLY — that reduces the possibilities even more .

What have girls received that boys haven’t? what do girls of a early teen age receive that other girls don’t? Those two questions reduce the possible causes even more.

My best hunch— an educated guess based upon these above facts = they all received a VACCINE of some kind … a vaccine that only girls get… a vaccine that only younger girls have received recently….

Can we think of any recent vaccines that are given to girls at highschool?

The only recent “girls only” mandatory vaccine I can think of is the HPV vaccine!

I sure hope I am wrong about this — Its worthy to note this is just a GUESS on my part at this point . If they didn’t get common vaccines then the whole premise is incorrect.

SOMEONE SHOULD FIND OUT IF THESE GIRLS ALL SHARE A COMMON RECENT VACCINE !

check out the SIDE EFFECTS of the HPV and flu vaccines— :.

http://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/hpv.aspx

http://todayhealth.today.msnbc.msn.com/ ... es-doctors

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 pm
Profile YIM

In latest vaccine marketing fraud, CDC says Gardasil shots should be 'routine' for boys

Monday, February 06, 2012 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

Every male between the ages of 11 and 21 should get a Gardasil vaccine for cervical cancer, and those between the ages of 13 and 21 should also get "catch-up" shots later down the road. This is only the opinion of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), of course, which recently announced its final recommendations for the controversial vaccine.

Snip

The CDC announcement comes just days after Canadian health officials made a similar announcement recommending that all boys between the ages of nine and 26 in that country be jabbed with Gardasil. Together, the two announcements could potentially double profits for the vaccine, that is if enough members of the public are foolish enough to actually comply with these new recommendations.

Con. http://www.naturalnews.com/034886_CDC_G ... _boys.html

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 am
Profile YIM

I bet this has something to do with sterilisation of males!!

I see Bill Gates is to sponsor a similar project...

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for the reminder, Sky, I"ve been meaning to post this about Gates:

Bill Gates funds technology to destroy your sperm

Mass vaccination is apparently not the only depopulation strategy being employed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as new research funded by the organization has developed a way to deliberately destroy sperm using ultrasound technology. BBC News reports that the Gates Foundation awarded a grant to researchers from the University of North Carolina (UNC) to develop this new method of contraception.
snip

The report claims the technology is for contraceptive purposes only and not for causing sterility. However, Dr. James Tsuruta, who led the research, told reporters that it is unclear whether or not the technology can cause long-term damage, and that more research is needed to determine whether or not repeated ultrasounds cause permanent damage.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034834_Bill_ ... z1lejLjkCM

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

Here's another Bill Gates story, again from Mike Adams.

Microsoft buys eugenics technology from Merck, becomes drug development partner with top global vaccine manufacturer
In 2009, Microsoft purchased a key piece of technology from the drug company Merck, the world's largest maker of vaccines (which Bill Gates says can help "reduce the global population" by 10 to 15 percent). That technology, as you'll see below, can conceivably be used to develop eugenics vaccines that target specific races and nationalities with infertility-inducing pharmaceuticals -- something that is entirely consistent with Bill Gates' openly-admitted goal of reducing world population through the use of vaccines (see link to video below).

This gene-targeting vaccine research technology purchased by Microsoft was developed by the company known as Rosetta Biosciences, formerly owned by Merck. Their software is described as a way to "figure out how genes interact with each other, analyze peptides and metabolites, and determine how they relate to gene expression." (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/m ... setta020...)

..... vaccine maker Merck will "provide strategic input to Microsoft" as a part of the deal. Merck's strategy, of course, is to make money by pimping vaccines and pharmaceuticals, including the now-infamous Gardasil vaccine.

Rupert Vessey, the vice president of Merck Research Laboratories, openly admits this deal puts Microsoft in the role of being a drug developer. He says, "We look forward to collaborating with Microsoft to develop new bioinformatic solutions to enable and expedite drug discovery and development..."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034848_Micro ... z1lekPx9lC

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm
Profile YIM

Whohoooo - smooth operation! Nice addition Ruts.

Man trying to play God imo. There outcome vision is to subjugate the "normal" human population into "assets" so they can be King of the Castle.

Dangerous stuff - if only humanity was not so blasé about being duped by these stooges for the Luciferian agenda!

:doh

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I bet this has something to do with sterilisation of males!!

I see Bill Gates is to sponsor a similar project...

Yes sky you are 100% correct that is why I am a Mra or Mans rights activist this bill & Melinda gates crap is funded by the Feminazi dominatrix's satanic depopulation program funded by the satanic bankers so they can rule over the last remaining batch of women, Men are physically stronger then women remember Think guys and gals!! makes sense now doesn't it! :evil

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Profile YIM

from a post on FB, and yes the source is reliable.

These are what's in a flu shot but I thought sugar was bad?

Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin: can cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions, including
anaphylaxis. Also associated with inferility in female mice.

Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose: table sugar
Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin: an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose flu shot vials

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:25 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
from a post on FB, and yes the source is reliable.

These are what's in a flu shot but I thought sugar was bad?

Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin: can cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions, including
anaphylaxis. Also associated with inferility in female mice.

Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose: table sugar
Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin: an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose flu shot vials

That's disgusting this is one front us MRA's are fighting against!

Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm
Profile YIM

Texas now requiring meningitis vaccination for all college students

Monday, February 13, 2012 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) Former presidential candidate and Texas Governor Rick Perry has signed into law new legislation that requires all college students, including those living off campus, to get injected with a meningitis vaccine. The new guidelines, which reportedly received bipartisan support, require that all students under the age of 30 show either proof of vaccination or a signed affidavit of exemption before being allowed to come to class.

Effective beginning spring semester 2012 for all students enrolled at both public and private colleges and universities across Texas, the mandate expands a previous one enacted in 2009 that requires only students living on campus to get the shot. And even though all students still have the freedom to decline the vaccination as a matter of conscience or for religious reasons, many of them are not being told this by their schools, and are just going along with it.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034953_menin ... z1mMhvct4s

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:09 am
Profile YIM