It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 am

Nanobots and the Vaccine Connection 
GT Truther

Post Nanobots and the Vaccine Connection
Wanted to add a bit of info here:

A Wikipedia search of nanobots will report the following:
Nanorobotics is the emerging technology field creating machines or robots whose components are at or close to the scale of a nanometer (10−9 meters).More specifically, nanorobotics refers to the nanotechnology engineering discipline of designing and building nanorobots, with devices ranging in size from 0.1–10 micrometers and constructed of nanoscale or molecular components.The names nanobots, nanoids, nanites, nanomachines or nanomites have also been used to describe these devices currently under research and development. Nanomachines are largely in the research-and-development phase, but some primitive molecular machines and nanomotors have been tested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, now I'll provide real world info:

The famous inventor, Nikola Tesla (Born: July 10, 1856, -- Died: Jan 7, 1943) who was "seeded" with advanced knowledge but unfortunately was never provided with the "correct recipe" for most of his futuristic projects. Little did he know, he was actually a recipient of the early form of nanobots.........that's a long time ago people! Thus, the reason why he exhibited strange behavior sometimes.

Today, one of the more favored delivery methods of nanobots is via vaccine's. ::: People truly live a life of sci-fi here on planet earth without evening knowing it!

Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:07 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Nanobots and the Vaccine Connection
A little more info before I Finish up here:

Some people in India and Pakistan are getting nanobots, I'd rather call them sensorybots. A combined Russia, China, US project?
....not really sure here, still rather a mystery. Earth dealings can be so complicated, but if anyone has any info on this, please post what you know, will be interesting to see what becomes of it.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:55 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
A little more info before I Finish up here:

Some people in India and Pakistan are getting nanobots, I'd rather call them sensorybots. A combined Russia, China, US project?
....not really sure here, still rather a mystery. Earth dealings can be so complicated, but if anyone has any info on this, please post what you know, will be interesting to see what becomes of it.

Via Mithy (1)

Quote:
This technology is alien and called nano-actuators.

Your scientists found nano-actuators in aliens who had crashed on the Earth. But only a few years ago had access to such technology, provided by reptilians.

We have developed various medical treatments that use the pro active nano-components to balance the biological system.

The nano-components based agents that are being used on your planet, are agreement with reptilian scientists, who provided the raw materials that are the micro-crystals that act as the "processor function."

There is also the decontamination process, which are body scanning equipment which breaks down the crystals by resonance of certain specific frequencies.

Naturally, your governments have also obtained these equipments, but, will not make available to the public.

There is also an implant of a crystal set that burns nano-actuators crystals that are not listed in its database, and works as an anti-virus permanently.

The elements we have identified by our collection in your atmosphere are three groups of actuators.

One act as a synthesizer of matter, converting organic material into inorganic matter, growing randomly in tissues, forming a grid that are inorganic and prevent muscle movements.

Other elements, that acts as a frequency generator allowing them to capture agglomeration of citizens, as well as its exact location.

The third is scheduled to deliver electrical pulses to the nervous system, blocking the brain signals and replacing them with random signals, causing in-coordination and visual disease, when activated by external specific frequency.

Look, these are indestructible nano-actuators if there is no body scanning equipment.

All three detected using the acid medium to communicate and energize and are all present in the same regions of collection.

Other elements such as barium, aluminum oxide and others are inhibitors of lung function.
These methods are medium-term; direct confrontation is the fastest way to solve the problems of your elite soon.

Please, remember what I said last encounter, you may have regional conflicts between military and common people, and of course some nation against some other, especially in your region of the Middle East.

Quote:
The Reptilians put some technology in the hands of your scientists such as nano-structures, cold fusion, genetic reprogramming, and quantum manipulation of some materials among other things, but cannot pass spatial ships or weapons technologies, because they are not built by them.

They acquire their ships from the manufacturers programmed to obey only the brainwaves of the Reptilians because they cannot afford to do this kind of programming for themselves.

It's like if you could get a plane that had a "black box" that only obeys a particular brain frequency.

These programming and reprogramming are certified and registered in databases of Galactica Community correspondent.

If a ship is detected without its program is registered it is considered "pirate" and all fleets in service in the area are notified of their presence and allowed to intercept and inspect cargo and occupants.

Humans cannot get no ship of this type yet, your scientists are still trying to get old rugged ships with technologies that can be copied.

The Reptilians are not fools, they never hit the front with the galactic communities, always positioning themselves within the limits of legality to suffer no penalties.

They know that the more they keep the dependence of governments on your partner, the more they will get in return.

The ships that are transporting equipment and personnel off the planet are flown by a crew of Grays, whose brain frequency is also accepted by the control system of these ships.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.mythi.com.br/index.html Keyword Nano

Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Activation!

Quote Mithy (1)
Quote:
741 - How Pleiadeans are planning avoid elite perform a depopulation using nanocomponents ?
Quote:
The activation of the nanocomponents by frequencies issued in your cell phone systems, is being monitored by probes Pleiadeans that are already strategically positioned to detect the activation codes that are already known. The nanocomponents take some time to organize themselves and reach their "places of work, so there will be time for a lock-off.

The nanocomponents only can be disabled after being duly activated; otherwise they are totally inert elements. Anyway, the notice given at the previous meeting is intended to make you guys aware of the events planned by your governments. The nanocomponents should be disabled in time but either way, you have to be alert to any abnormalities that may be initiated.

:yamon
Notes:
(1)
http://www.mythi.com.br/index.html

Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:30 am
Profile WWW

gtavt - you keep quoting references without corroberating sources.

How is one to take discussion when still in the dark on such issues?

Or do you expect the egagment with your opinion?

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Your absolutely correct here!...I never realized it, I type it without even thinking! I've made statements but cannot refer to sources to back up the claims.

All I can say is, I know what I know and never gave it one thought as to how it would effect the ones here that don't. Sometimes information is so high up so to speak, that only certain individuals know what happened.

For example, I know the Annunakis had a council of ten on Saturn......some died. Only the surviving
one(s) can attest to that event. By me mentioning this without back-up claims just puts the other readers here in confusion, something that I don't want! Confusion on this is what we need less of, not more.

-------------------------------------------------

The most important thing I can stress for immediate answers to many of your questions is learn all you can about contacting your spirit guides! (so important). Can I prove everyone has them? no, but I know you do!

Reading material will be out next year about creation.......neat mini series of books /downloads which I will post here when the time comes.

--------------------------------------------------

I enjoy reviewing the info on this site, you've folks have done a great job in it's development and have a great level of research abilities!

It's best I cease info now until such time claims can be supported.

Thanks very much for the posting time on this forum...It's been enjoyable!

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 am
GT Truther

Then :
Quote:
Vaccinations become off-limits in many online forums

Notes:
(1)
http://article.wn.com/view/2015/02/07/V ... ne_forums/
http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html

Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:02 pm
Profile WWW