It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.7 2007 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 3.7 2007
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2007 3.7
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known now and will be known in the future.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(psssst....think I scared everyone away? lol! :lol: )

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

What exactly is your message?
And please tell us more about the cloaking travel.
I've witnessed human ET using invisibility cloaking.
I've experienced them slipping through matter, like housing walls, attic ceilings and through upper apartment floors dropping down to the lower rooms, escaping, as though none of it weren't there.
I watched them exit their cars, the doors opened and closed, the person unseen, then I'd hear their running feet on pathways when they went searching for me. I chased a guy from our apartment complex once, running after him by following his dogs, and who apparently could see him, through a row of large pine trees planted along side the railroad tracks.
How I learned his two dogs were right behind him, that is before he mentally commanded them to stop in the middle of the road, was when he ran through the trees and the branches swung wildly. What you would see if a person was to run through them. Then I learned these people obviously, telepathically, could control their animals.
After that particular night I knew I was at a great disadvantage trying to catch them.
These were the human appearing security teams.
I've had many encountering experiences with them.
One New Years night I was able to take a girl I'd met briefly at a party and show her I was being tailed where ever I'd go and I could prove this to her and that included showing her they could cloak themselves as well. They did just that as they drove behind following, park and then proceeded to approach my car after we parked in an eucalyptus forest I was familiar with.
I set them up for our adventure.
They even demonstrated they could make their cars disappear. They did this when the both of us watched as they silently drove up and stopped on the roadway. While I was watching for this other bunch that seemed to have surrounded my car I was watching the other stopped car that had a flashing blue light on top, through the rearview mirror. The girl was watching it directly when it suddenly disappeared. It didn't drive off.
I guessed a craft was overhead to pick it up.
In those days, before my abduction with the people from Como Berrenices I had had a lot of physical interaction with ET teams. I could easily fill a book with what I went through.
Unfortunately, now I'm not sure what I can share without getting into too much trouble with what seems to be an opposing security group.
There's a lot to be told that would help fill in the large gaps.

Dex

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:53 pm
GT Truther

Post Cloaking
Dex wrote:
Don

What exactly is your message?

Very simple; "Somethig BIG this way comes!"

TELL THE PEOPLE THE FULL TRUTH, not just the parts that the elites have decided in their arrogance we can be told. TEAR DOWN THE COVERUP and More than that, PREPARE. To prepare, LEARN TO WORK WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR or be prepared for him to come after you with a gun when no-one has any food or electricity. Which could happen any day for some or more of us, depending on how quickly the earth changes escalate.

And please tell us more about the cloaking travel.
I've witnessed human ET using invisibility cloaking.
I've experienced them slipping through matter, like housing walls, attic ceilings and through upper apartment floors dropping down to the lower rooms, escaping, as though none of it weren't there.
I watched them exit their cars, the doors opened and closed, the person unseen, then I'd hear their running feet on pathways when they went searching for me. I chased a guy from our apartment complex once, running after him by following his dogs, and who apparently could see him, through a row of large pine trees planted along side the railroad tracks.
How I learned his two dogs were right behind him, that is before he mentally commanded them to stop in the middle of the road, was when he ran through the trees and the branches swung wildly. What you would see if a person was to run through them. Then I learned these people obviously, telepathically, could control their animals.
After that particular night I knew I was at a great disadvantage trying to catch them.
These were the human appearing security teams.
I've had many encountering experiences with them.
One New Years night I was able to take a girl I'd met briefly at a party and show her I was being tailed where ever I'd go and I could prove this to her and that included showing her they could cloak themselves as well. They did just that as they drove behind following, park and then proceeded to approach my car after we parked in an eucalyptus forest I was familiar with.
I set them up for our adventure.
They even demonstrated they could make their cars disappear. They did this when the both of us watched as they silently drove up and stopped on the roadway. While I was watching for this other bunch that seemed to have surrounded my car I was watching the other stopped car that had a flashing blue light on top, through the rearview mirror. The girl was watching it directly when it suddenly disappeared. It didn't drive off.
I guessed a craft was overhead to pick it up.
In those days, before my abduction with the people from Como Berrenices I had had a lot of physical interaction with ET teams. I could easily fill a book with what I went through.
Unfortunately, now I'm not sure what I can share without getting into too much trouble with what seems to be an opposing security group.
There's a lot to be told that would help fill in the large gaps.

Thanks for asking, Dex. I'm glad you're able to share these stories with us because many folks are still undecided as to whether aliens are all bad or all good.

I know about 'cloaking devices' because one of my first 'contacts' from the 'grey projects' was on a crash-retrieval mission in the mid-80s in the jungles of the South American rain forest. Now, he DID say that the craft wasn't necessarily 'alien', but if it wasn't, it was a reverse-engineered version of one. Their goal was to recover a blue cylinder approx. 18" long and 3 to 4" in diameter. They had been dropped from a helicopter and found the craft, then removed the cylinder, and then 'cloaked' the craft for later retrieval by a larger team by planting 7 telescoping fiberglass poles into the ground in a rough circle around the craft, connecting them with a certain type of cable, which was connected to a mysterious black box. Once the cable was completely connected and the switch thrown, it made a type of reflective field around the craft which made it in effect 'disappear'. Like a chameleon-type effect; some type of field surrounded it which reflected what was there. Unless knowing exactly where it was, no-one would've been able to find it.

The 'cloaking device' that I referred to earlier, however, had to do with the claim that is made in the body of ZT regarding the 'travel service' the STO zetas provided at one time to Majestic. Yes, I'm aware of the usual "jeer n' sneer" reaction of those vaunted supporters of independent thinking, the SNEDs thugs, but that is the only way they have of burying the debate: in ridicule, just as the gov't started doing almost as soon as Roswell had occurred. Make the subject appear ridiculous, so that no-one will take the subject seriously. What ZT claims is that this 'travel service' was extended to the various members of Majestic (and the CotM, too, apparently) so that they could meet face-to-face for consultations and decisions without having their presence go missing for too long during day-to-day operations of the 'real world'. In this way, too, they wouldn't need to go through the usual 'channels' and have their comings-and-goings logged by anyone. For them, it was really like going into an elevator, and moments later be getting out halfway around the globe and in the office of the other Member.

Dex

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

For future reference

http://tinyurl.com/2sewpp

(yes that is the same Priory--- check out the link is is a large publication and an interesting read)

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:39 am
Truth Seeker

agent provocateur wrote:
For future reference

http://tinyurl.com/2sewpp

(yes that is the same Priory--- check out the link is is a large publication and an interesting read)

Go deep into this site and you will find some AMAZING info:

The Blue Stones of Atlantis - Ireland And The Lost Tribe of E.A. Among other uses the blue stones, called Blue Apples in Southern France, were

...www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/esp_sumer_annunaki13.htm - 42k - Cached

Some of it I found shocking when it really gets down to bloodlines and "dragons" and certain "practices" one would never associate with religious orders etc. There is so much info...its an encyclopedia of info about Sion and bloodlines. A lot more - Priory of Sion

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:19 am
GT Truther

Speaking of the NINE . . . here is a plethora of gathered information.

FWIW 8)

*Waves at everyone*

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:11 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

http://www.halturnershow.com/index.html

Quote:
Updated 15 September 2007 at 1933 HRS EDT
REPORT: ALL FOUR MILITARY MEMBERS INVOLVED IN EXPOSING THE "ACCIDENTAL" MOVEMENT OF NUCLEAR BOMBS FROM MINOT AFB TO BARKSDALE AFB ARE NOW DEAD
IN ADDITION, ONE AIR FORCE MEMBER INVOLVED IN SECURITY FOR THOSE BOMBS IS ALSO DEAD

I am working on confirming the details but at this time I can tell you I have information indicating these military members have been killed. Check back later. . . . more details to follow

http://www.kfyrtv.com/News_Stories.asp?news=10465

Minot Base Officials Say Airman Dies While On Leave
9/12/2007

The Minot Air Force Base said an airman has died while on leave in Virginia.

Airman First Class Todd Blue, who was 20 years old, died Monday while visiting with family members.

The statement did not say how he died.

The base said Blue was a response force member assigned to the 5th Security Forces Squadron.

He enlisted in the Air Force in March 2006 and was assigned to the Minot base the following August.

His squadron commander said Blue was known to step up to help out his fellow airmen.

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbc ... S/70915012

Caddo deputies work double-fatality accident
September 15, 2007
On the Web:
• Caddo sheriff's office
• Barksdale Air Force Base
• MORE NEWS UPDATES

By John Andrew Prime
jprime@gannett.com

STORY CHAT REGISTER HERE NOW
TOOLS PRINT EMAIL TEXT SIZE: SMALL MEDIUM LARGE

Caddo Parish sheriff's deputies worked a wreck this morning in which two people from Barksdale Air Force Base were killed.

The accident, in the 5100 block of Shreveport-Blanchard Highway at 11:30 a.m., claimed the lives of a married couple. Their names have not been released, but the man was 29 and the woman was 32, according to a release from Caddo Parish sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Chadwick.

The two were riding a 2007 Harley-Davidson motorcycle, with the husband driving and the wife the passenger, Chadwick said.

"They were traveling behind a northbound Pontiac Aztec driven by Erica Jerry, 35, of Shreveport," Chadwick's release said. "Jerry initiated a left turn into a business parking lot at the same time the man driving the motorcycle attempted to pass her van on the left in a no passing zone. They collided."

The woman passenger on the motorcycle died at the scene, while the husband was taken to LSU Hospital in Shreveport, where he died, the release said.

Further information on the victims is pending notification of their next-of-kin by Barksdale officials, the release said.

©The Times
September 15, 2007

-------------------------------------------------

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:29 pm
GT Truther

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:11 pm
GT Truther

Post Making Sense of Sion and newly-uploaded surveillance tape
Wyzyrd wrote:
Speaking of the NINE . . . here is a plethora of gathered information.

FWIW 8)

*Waves at everyone*

[waves back]

Hi Wyz; good to see you, sorry I haven't dropped in your way in awhile, as there's barely enough time to weigh in here and still live a working life. Yes, there's a LOT of NINES, and the phat files you sent me awhile ago DO talk about this.

Because the documents that accompanied the one I posted, along with information enclosed, validate Dan and Marci at the same time the information somewhat accuses them for working with the EU (Illuminati) and ex-Majestic (Kissinger Associates) elites, I can't make the assumption that it is all just hokum designed to drive up the readership. In fact, the information points to the probability that the bamboozlement isn't intended so much for the fringe readership in sheeple-land that reads these forums, it appears designed for the groups of elites who are actually manifesting the mechanism to bring about the new North American Union, as a step towards the one-world gov't of the new world order these groups have envisioned for ages.

Now, even though Dan has been complicit in the character assassination, some give excuse to him for the fact he is trying to keep his own life....some give excuse because only by mouthing the mouth his former superiors urge him on to do can he get to the place where he can truly have an 'impact' :wink: .... and some give him excuse because it strengthens their own denial of the Coverup. Some, not knowing, think it's all entertainment for the continuation of the 'story'...... but in this case, and in fact in previous cases where I've received information, there is accompanying evidence that always points back to.....Marci and Dan. So, could it be that they're trying to send a message "stop us before we too get blood on our hands!" Doubtful. The arrogance, condesension, lack of humility and character-assassination that began last year could indeed be explained by their induction at that very time into Sion (the secretest of secretest societies; don't assume it's only an armchair thriller only for the benefit of the readers until we know for a fact how deep the deception --- or the revealing of the facts --- goes). Shady's paste-in from the real news, if true, shows just exactly what can happen to 'patriotic insiders' who are giving their lives to prevent the megalomaniacal Bush Jr from igniting a real Armageddon. If in fact the commander-in-thief really believes in his own infallibility, that 'God is on [his] side', then it isn't a stretch to believe that Dan and Marci's surnames were bandied about at the recent Bilderberg meeting as if they are somehow 'freedom fighters for the common man' when their goal of admitting the 'lesser countries' into the proposed NAU would only put the 'common working man' of the US on a lower pay scale more equivalent to the laborers of Honduras than their own fathers and grandfathers.....at the same time boosting the profits of the criminal power elites. At the same time, they (Dan and Marci) are allegedly pushing for the building of a "one-time use only" Looking Glass that will help them determine the exact "time and location" of the "Impact". The acronym for this device, as I said earlier, sounds right up Dan's alley.

What to make of it all? If true, then the real audience isn't so much the compliant handful of SNEDs sheeple ("tell us more, Dan! Just tell us more! We won't question you!") but the vast Illuminati network of underlings, bureaucrats, petty nobles and intelligentsia that D&M are feigning coziness with in order to get their support for passage of key elements of their plan to include the 'lesser nations' in the forthcoming NAU. Yet, they THINK they are doing this for the 'common man'!

I am still converting videotapes of Dan and Marci, from the surveillance cameras, but one in color is up temporarily at:

http://danburisch.info/updates/update_dec_06.html

(Since the video came in 8 clips, and I'm not yet well-versed in how to work with digital video, I uploaded all 8 clips on the one page, so it will take some time for the page to load....once it does, quickly pause all the players except the first one, or else you'll have 8 Dan Burisch's talking all at once! lol.....)

It's obvious that this is when Ann Marcher was brought in as the new 'head of security', and Marci herself refers to her as that "woe-man", and Dan makes snickering noises as well about her. What is strange about this is that it's apparent that Marci hasn't told Dan at this stage it's her sister.

What is also shocking at first view is how concerned apparently they were by the possibility of me having them subpoena Dan, and they wanted to know how Dan would respond to various questions were he to be subpoenaed. What is said is still shocking today, 2-1/2 years ago.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Sion passports on ebay for 99 cents, or the real deal?
Don,

Making sense of Sion is a good title, because I'm in the dark about it except for what I've read here. So this is some kind of diplomatic passport, even though the Sned mouthpieces are pooh-poohing your source material. We all know the elite don't have to go through the usual, tiresome airport/cross border channels like the rest of us, but as we're all aware, it's relatively easy for anyone to photoshop Sion onto that US passport. However, if Dan and Marci are members of this Sion outfit, do we have to presume that Dan's a freemason now? BTW, I obviously don't know the man (being another nobody 8) ), but from what I've seen of George Tenet during his televised interviews, he comes across as a bit of a snivelling dolt, so I'm surprised Dan_B would still want to associate with him.

Regarding Poppy, we all know he was CIA Director during Jimmy Carter's reign and also VP in the 1980s, so I'm assuming during that time frame he was a prominent MJ member?

The "coming of the comet of the ages" sounds ominous. Niburu is presumably on the other side of the Sun, which is why astronomers can't currently see it. Is that correct?

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:24 am
GT Truther

Post shaydee, shadye, shady
shady, no i don't hate you, or dondep, or dan, or marci, or uj, or anyone

these are all just children, as am i.

I wold hafta defer to Uncle John's continuous rant, albiet lacking in much substance, sorry john, but it is rather weak and could use some fleshing out, that all of us humans are controlled by sky pilots well beyond our understanding or control. if we weren't the world would have ended.

the people in 3d that i have known closely for ten years or more; those are my friends.
the rest of it is curiosities, possibilities, and i am free to watch it all, as the leaves turn brown, fall mucks about, scattering a nice bed for the frozen corpse of the winter of our dissent.

there is a tensing and flexing of dark age>rennaisance>dark>rennaisance. this will not stop for quite a while; longer than oour lifetimes. it is birth contractions for the foetus of the Consciousness of the Family of Man. it is however, crowning. we can see the head.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:22 am
GT Truther

Post who dat say who dat when i say who dat
a who's who of the current detritus:

http://www.whodidit.org/cocon.html

is that the end all and be all of detriti? no.

notice most of the maj are conspicuously absent? well, of course they are they have better things to do than hang with insectoid converts and victims of timeline damage. should they 'save the whirld'? they can't. they just do their jobs in the big puzzle. watch john wayne in red river for a good example of the extant's of one's abilities. go ahead.

are you doing your job in the big puzzle? do you even know what it is? you could crack it all wide open, you know.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:52 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Sion passports on ebay for 99 cents, or the real deal?
mjc wrote:
Don,

Making sense of Sion is a good title, because I'm in the dark about it except for what I've read here. So this is some kind of diplomatic passport, even though the Sned mouthpieces are pooh-poohing your source material.

That's to be expected, mjc. My current line of thought is that it's a situation similar to the Majestic documents; a truthful situation or set of facts is doctored up in fake clothes so that once the clothes are shown to be fake, it's believed the entire scenario is discredited. This is entirely consistent with their penchant for bamboozling us, the better to take us off the scent when it's right under our noses. Which, by the way, the source claims is happening to the Responsible Ones; "My colleagues....don't believe it could be happening right under their noses."

I will be watching intently to see exactly what their responses are (not so much the thugs and sock puppets), because the additional documents include pictures as well as text. One document could only have come from Marci or Dan, so it's entirely plausbile that they themselves are complicit if not directly responsible for this latest move. Pay particular attention to the symbology used at SNEDs and in the public promotional material their thugs put out.

We all know the elite don't have to go through the usual, tiresome airport/cross border channels like the rest of us, but as we're all aware, it's relatively easy for anyone to photoshop Sion onto that US passport.

That's part of my point; they may very well HAVE special passports, but a psy-op normally takes that kind of thing into account; knowing the truth, they make a farcical representation of it to throw the naysayers into a tizzy "see! that's photoshopped!" Or, in Dan's case, Microsoft Digital Suited (interestingly he loaned it to me until Dadmiral decided we should be persona non grata, then did the same with Dagwood). While the "S" in the Sion is the same typeface as that used in the "States", the other letters appear smaller, but in any event it doesn't mean that it IS faked (why NOT use the same typeface for only a handful of passports? Saves money, and has the added benefit of throwing truthsniffers off). The "photoshop-ability" is NOT proof it's a 'fake', it just makes it more possible that it WAS faked. The question then becomes, WHY? To make two otherwise socially-challenged individuals look more important than they are? That would benefit their 'cause', to make it look like they ARE more than all that, but at the same time it would make them out to be complicit with the very forces that have maintained the Coverup.

However, if Dan and Marci are members of this Sion outfit, do we have to presume that Dan's a freemason now?

No, Dan doesn't need to be a freemason if Majestic is no longer involved. As Majestic, it was tied in with the commission freemason Harry Truman gave it with the Scottish rite, back in '47 (or '46, if one believes Dan's latest). One of the drops before this one shows how the replacing York Rite took over at a specific appointed time, 60 years from the date and tiime the Scottish Rite took over under the commission of Truman. Sion's main gig is handling the genealogical records of Christ's bloodline and the various 'treasures' that are mentioned in the links that Starry and Drewski posted above.

BTW, I obviously don't know the man (being another nobody 8) ), but from what I've seen of George Tenet during his televised interviews, he comes across as a bit of a snivelling dolt, so I'm surprised Dan_B would still want to associate with him.

It wasn't by choice; Dan makes a cryptic comment in his rant against Tenet (read the first page after entering danburisch.info) about 'membership'......pointing to his treehouse club, but possibly trying to pointedly avoid the membership list of Sion. Remember that I said the membership list of Sion was selected and approved by the ET negotiators at the Tau-9 Treaty Conference for the Preservation of Humanity. Majestic (and the Illuminati) signed off on that list, meaning the allegations that Tenet and Zig are both secret Illuminists, not to mention the possibility of Tebbit, may be more plausible now.

Regarding Poppy, we all know he was CIA Director during Jimmy Carter's reign and also VP in the 1980s, so I'm assuming during that time frame he was a prominent MJ member?

For those unaware, Poppy Bush was CIA director under Ford, and passed the torch to Colby, who served under Carter (Carter being a Democrat, and Bush being a self-serving Republican). (Actually I better go back and verify about Colby; Colby was assassinated under cover of a 'fishing boat accident', the details of which I was told but now have to wait until the Responsible Ones decide to get off their ass and move.....just like so much other info.) Carter made a cryptic comment once, while president, about Bush "waiting until it was his turn to serve as president". Bush made sure his successor (the Republicans have strived to keep the real truth from the Democrats, even while the Democrats held the White House) was a compliant spook. As CIA Director, Poppy was automatically a member of Majestic, and also as Veep during Reagan's term he was MJ-1 (back then, the Veep was J-1, but following the theft of the presidency in 2000, things were altered.....witness the breakup of the CotM, which itself is alleged to be a result of that theft).

The "coming of the comet of the ages" sounds ominous. Niburu is presumably on the other side of the Sun, which is why astronomers can't currently see it. Is that correct?

This appendage is yet another part of the Coverup; the "Comet of the Ages" refers to Nibiru by some, but is also explicitly a "comet" and not the "planet of the Crossing", the better to throw off those that are semi-aware of what's alleged to be in our near future. A "comet" might imply an 'impact', but that's the T-2 Coverup story designed to lull the reader into believing the 2012 coverup line, designed to mislead the naive into thinking it might 'impact' us when it never was going to 'impact' us anyway! Nibiru is allegedly coming up from the south and from the sun, but watch the SNEDs thugs intently to see how shrill their ridicule will sound. You've seen that kind of behavior by the resident debunkers on GLP, and many may recall how they mysteriously left the Burisch threads alone even though the scenario often included discussion of this subject.

Keep in mind, while contemplating all of this, that not only Brent (a member of D&M's security detail) but now ANN MARCHER HERSELF is alleged to have fled the SNEDs team.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

We all know the elite don't have to go through the usual, tiresome airport/cross border channels like the rest of us, but as we're all aware, it's relatively easy for anyone to photoshop Sion onto that US passport.
Sonora Ca. 1986...I finally brushed shoulders with a contractor expert investigator for the Gov. at that time for the last forty years.
He was in the know of it all.

He told me he could go anywhere in the world he wanted too, there wasn't any place he couldn't go. I asked him what would you do? He said I can do anything I wanted to do. Anything!

Besides his telling me our world doesn't need 'Nuclear'? When I asked him if he knew of Wendelle Stevens, this was a week after I handed a written warning from the Reticulians to other agents stating the (the Reticulians) would eradicate any responsible life form who were interfering with what it was they were doing. He thought for a moment and said yes, I know Stevens and then he paused for a moment and stated, out of the blue, he wasn't afraid to die. I looked up at him and asked what did you say? He repeated he wasn't afraid to die, I then looked the other way thinking about that remark, only for a second, I then turned back and was shocked to see he had disappeared from sight. I looked around, but, to no avail. I couldn't believe this guy or any body for that matter could exit themselves so quickly.

He seemed to sum up the last part of our conversation with that intended statement.

I'm not sure what to think about it.

Did it mean that nothing, not any threats of any kind would deter him from his controlling actions to suppress, ruin lives or even sanctioned killing protecting the information flow of secrets? or something else? After having that brief conversation it left with me that their outlook in the world, his experiences with the public and deep insiders insights of our planets deteriorating situation was despondently depressing and it didn't matter to him if he lived another day in it or not or maybe, he looked forward to a new promised life as an insider would be capable of learning through his investigations?

You could tell he was a very bright quick minded person, wealthy, best dressed, had everything he needed. Yet, it seemed his saturated, in the know knowledge, brought down any hope for him enjoying the rest of his life in the world. Strange thoughts...about as strange as the fact he was sitting next to me unnoticed at the most popular bar (the Sonora Inn) in town this one evening, when suddenly, and I don't usually do this with people, I looked over at him and asked...Do you know anything about UFO's?

He was taken a little bit back and answered Yes...I do...quite a bit so, I've been investigating them for the Government for the last forty years. I then said 'what a coincidence'.

He looked down at his lap, seemed deeply pondering my remark and said..Yes isn't it. A quick passing momentary thought came to me,...what did I just do? Demonstrate telepathy. Now what are they going to think about me? Oh! well.

Later that night I learned from others there was a Maryland license plates parked down the street, not far from the bar.

So, we assumed it was his, and do they really drive all that way? Hmm.
He told me the Government contracted outside their Official Branches through the private sector. That made me think they probably do this for plausible deniability. It demonstrates how logic clever the tactics have been. When the Government tells Congress and the media they don't investigate UFO's to a misleading semantic degree they're telling the truth...instead, they have other professionals do it for them. I asked him what his security classification was. He didn't want to answer that. I asked if it was Ultra? He said something to the effect the classification had changed.

I didn't really want to engage in more questioning and answering discussion because I felt I wouldn't get the truth anyway and the fact my questioning might have bothered him. I think I cornered him unexpectedly. Then again, maybe, I didn't?

Dex

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:35 am
GT Truther

Post Bush the Elder and the whys and wherefores of Sion
Don, thanks for your detailed replies. I'm not discrediting your source material. It's very interesting. The response from Sneds was predictable, like you said. If possible, I look forward to seeing any follow-up material.

I'd thought Bush the Elder would have been a credible MJ-1 shoo-in, since his days heading up the CIA in the 1970s, but I had had my doubts because I'd imagined there had been a big shake-up in choosing the 12 since JFKs assassination, as the "conspirators" had been all around him in his Cabinet, so to speak. That must have been a first then for a Veep/MJ-1 to follow on as President (from 1989 to 1993)? Dan Qualye, as VP, wasn't inducted into Majestic, was he? :P I'm curious how long John McConnell and Dick Cheney were in their MJ-marked seats, bearing in mind that Cheney was Secretary of Defense during Bush the Elder's administration. It's quite amusing, at Wikipedia there's a photo of Poppy with Reagan, with the caption: "Bush with his former boss, Ronald Reagan." If poppy was MJ-1 at the time, then you can see how absurd this caption sounds. You mentioned Poppy's alleged hand in the JFK assassination, which I've read about in the past, too...I wonder if he'd had a hand in the attempt on Reagan's life as well?

You know, call me unconventional, or a square peg in a round hole, but I still don't get this obsession with secret societies, be they religious orders or masonic-based clubs. Does it all boil down to human beings liking the sense of belonging to something and feeling special, on a much grander scale in Majestic or the Illume's case, of course? Is it all related to powermongering and maintaining tawdry secrets? And why this big fascination in Jesus Christ and his bloodlines? Dan talks about humanity being afforded a new path, well why can't we ditch all this Jesus malarkey and religion too, and get out of the pens that restrict free thought. People can still live by a strong moral code without being chained to the dogma of ancient religions or secret societies. Sorry, rant over...:roll: :P

Dex, interesting info...

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:09 pm
GT Truther

another example of the puppet....
I guess they were still trying to teach him how to talk?
---------------------------------------------------------------

All up and down the different aspects of our society, we had meaningful discussions. Not only in the Cabinet Room, but prior to this and after this day, our secretaries, respective secretaries, will continue to interact to create the conditions necessary for prosperity to reign.
--George w. Bush

Washington, DC
05/19/2003

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:20 pm
GT Truther

Keep in mind, while contemplating all of this, that not only Brent (a member of D&M's security detail) but now ANN MARCHER HERSELF is alleged to have fled the SNEDs team.
Why do you think Ann left? I missed that one.

What was so vital the content to breakup a family? How could such a thing occur in the ranks of such a tightly knit group?
I like those guys,... from a distance.
Here, think about this...Dan has tried capturing the anointing process. The Secret Societies desire their own Crowning scepters. Additions of Power with royalty kingships...Attempting to Own Secrets of the 'Word'. Longevity transformation, shaping materiality through thought processes of the Holy Word. Direct linkages with Throne world energies. 'Light' is the bread and blood lineage of Christ.
They all seek this long pursued most guarded secret alchemy of life...the real 'Grail'. The 'Truth' of what is eventually intended for every person in this world. The key word being...eventually..of which many oppose in the waiting and wish to steal this process for themselves.

D

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:56 pm
GT Truther

RE: Bob Collins NEEDS an Ol' Fashioned Ass Whoopin' like Dan Burisch Got!‏
From: Freedom Fighter (planetaryfreedomfighter@hotmail.com)
Medium risk You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sun 9/16/07 7:56 PM
To: Victor Martinez (victorgm@webtv.net)

Greetings, all:

Re: Dan Burisch summary @ http://projectcamelot.net/dan_burisch_summary.html

[Begin quote]

"The following text was written by Dan Burisch's colleague, Marci McDowell, with a number of clarifying footnotes and other links added by Project Camelot . . ."

[End quote]

Marci is now claiming when Dan was in Mississippi "(f)earing for his health under the stress of these unpredicted results (and fearing that they might have ruined one of their best scientists) they decided to take steps to reverse what they'd done. Dan was collected and taken back into secure facilities, and eventually returned to Las Vegas, where the family had been re-established to await his return. Thankfully Dan recovered from this and settled back into his normal life in Las Vegas, concentrating on his research and personal studies."

In actual fact, real estate and other records located several years ago by a real estate researcher indicated Burisch and his family were living at the home of his wife's parents in Mississippi and got into a domestic dispute with his wife's parents who were facing eviction from the home they were staying at, which resulted in Burisch and his family moving in with a friend of his wife's before they moved back to Las Vegas.

Randy Kitchur

===

http://projectcamelot.net/dan_burisch_summary.html

Dan Burisch summary

[Excerpt]

So, the decision was taken to try to modify his memories of rebelling against their authority (in essence the entire period of time where he and I worked on Mars issues, and wrote the book Eagles Disobey: The Case for Inca City, Mars) and move he and his family to a new location, with new cover jobs, and a completely different environment.

To facilitate this, Dan was taken up north, and underwent a process involving experimental neuropeptides (I do not know all the details). Afterward, he was placed in Mississippi where he was supposed to begin a new life. What nobody in the Committee of the Majority had counted upon was the fact that Dan's mind utterly rejected the conditioning, and soon thereafter he began to experience memory breakthroughs.

Fearing for his health under the stress of these unpredicted results (and fearing that they might have ruined one of their best scientists) they decided to take steps to reverse what they'd done. Dan was collected and taken back into secure facilities, and eventually returned to Las Vegas, where the family had been re-established to await his return. Thankfully Dan recovered from this and settled back into his normal life in Las Vegas, concentrating on his research and personal studies.

To: victorgm@webtv.net
CC: abductions@comcast.net; bparks@torrnet.com; brel@ihug.co.nz;
Subject: RE: Bob Collins NEEDS an Ol' Fashioned Ass Whoopin' like Dan Burisch Got!
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:51:03 -0500

[Truncated]

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:04 pm
GT Truther

The first time I had heard about teleporting devices was when a friend of mine in the early 80's named Terry, living in remote Mojave desert of California told another friend of mine named Don, and Don's family and I, one evening, while the bunch of us were visiting about an experiment he witnessed while in the Army stationed at the Pentagon in the 60's. His job at the time was clerical and in addition he was assigned to evaluate Officers for promotion. He was gifted rhetorically and intelligent. He said one day his superiors had asked him to participate in an experiment. He was told to go to another part of the Pentagon to a room. In this room there were other personnel who obviously had been asked to attend. He said in this room were two tall chambers. One chamber was at one end and the other similar looking chamber was across the room. He said he could see in the chamber closest to him, empty wine bottles stacked on top of one another. I don't recall how many. When everybody was ready and watching, someone flipped a switch and in the chamber with the stacks of empty wine bottles, the stacks of bottles disappeared and instantly reappeared in the other chamber across the room. Wow!

Well, that was a surprise. He said they then were told to leave and later was asked to write down simply...what they thought of the teleporting? That was it. All they wanted to know from the witnesses was what they thought about what they'd seen.

Another experiment, this time, Terry was told about, was our advanced holography. A friend of his also working at the Pentagon had told Terry there was a Colonel who was deeply disturbed at the loss of his wife. She died of natural causes. The Col. couldn't seem to get over losing her and it began affecting his work and daily functioning. he was very despondent. Apparently, this Col. had an important position and was needed, so, someone came up with the idea to holographically recreate his wife. Terry said they were able to do just that. The Col. would visit his wife's hologram a few hours a day, each day. He was seen having the most intimate discussions with her. The hologram seemed so real, life like, it was just an amazing thing to see. Terry said after a few months therapy, the Col. had gotten much better and was able to return to work.

Lastly, Terry got wind of another experiment at the Pentagon...this one involved super computers, several of them.
He said he'd heard scientist were trying to create a portal with the computers and they were successful. Only, they'd gotten more than what they bargained for. When they succeeded, all hell broke loose, because, something stepped through the portal that wasn't expected and it entered the experimenting room. It was claimed to be a thing someone said looked like a Tupa, a Tibetan demon, that got lose in the room and started destroying things. The scientist didn't know how to get it back and they had to destroy one of the super computers to shut down the experiment. Terry said it was real costly. Billions of dollars worth. It was the only way they could get rid of it.

The volumes of things we don't know about.

Dex

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:53 pm
GT Truther

I wold hafta defer to Uncle John's continuous rant, albiet lacking in much substance, sorry john, but it is rather weak and could use some fleshing out, that all of us humans are controlled by sky pilots well beyond our understanding or control. if we weren't the world would have ended.

Uncle John here: It might be a continuous rant ubleck, but I have not expanded the meat of it.

As I use it, the word "mind control" is vastly misinterpreted. Must people would say that mind control doesn't exist because we were given free will. Tell that to your stomach when you are hungry.

IMO the "sky pilots" are not the one's controlling much of anything. This is part of the big cover-up. Those "sky pilots" try to convince us that they created humans, they can time travel anywhere they want, they are in control and they are so much advance from us humans. Those "sky pilots" are just biological semi-robots who couldn't write a good song or poem if their civilization depended on it.

Now what entities are actually behind the controlling of both individuals and societies minds? Who is playing the part of satan and who is driving us to create all the theater that so entertains humans and the rest of the universe?

It is my current theory that the beings behind this mind control don't even know what they are doing. My theory is they think that a playing a computer game.

The ET's are also controlled this way. I doubt they even know this!

I've yet to find any human that will carry on a discussion of these concepts. Perhaps the matrix computer that enables this cosmic game protects it's identity by keeping most all minds from even considering it. Much in the same way that real story of 911 is blocked from most considering it.

Ubleck, IMO, the reason you don't understand what I'm talking about is because you don't try. You could use breaking out of your eloquent poetry writing and get down to brass tacks.

There is much to be learned here.

The program that runs this matrix computer needs rewriting in a major way. But hey, if no one else will see this problem and try to fix it, then why shouldn't I lay claim to the architect of heaven, it seems no one else will. LOL.

It all gets down to loving God more than you love yourself.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now what entities are actually behind the controlling of both individuals and societies minds? Who is playing the part of satan and who is driving us to create all the theater that so entertains humans and the rest of the universe?

It is my current theory that the beings behind this mind control don't even know what they are doing. My theory is they think that a playing a computer game.

The ET's are also controlled this way. I doubt they even know this!
UJ

We've been told through various contacts, periodically, other worlds are tricked into being infiltrated and taken over.
There are poaching groups that take advantage of lesser evolutionary developed worlds. The negative non-physical demonic consciousness intelligence seem to be running a fallen inmate population program.
The attacks come from both the spiritual/physical and non-physical entities in control. Attempts now are being conducted to usurp that control.
Jesus pointed out during his mission something of this nature when he said "As I speak now to you the ruler of this world comes, and he has nothing in me." There will be a war with non-Adamic forces...The things written for our future with the Christed Consciousness is being played out and finalized.

The mind control is constantly countered whenever the corrections can be made.

It's a game being played within guidelines and rules and spiritual laws that surpass much of our understanding.

IMO I believe I know precisely what you're talking about.

I believe unconsciously, intuitively, many can sense the influence. They know some things aren't right with life, the way it's being conducted. We're mesmerized into beliefs and ways of being neurotic and think it's a cultural norm.

It breaks my heart to see some of the undermining rather than assistance many of the children that have gone wrong need.
The primary aim with the Higher Evolution has been to raise our consciousness...those that interfere with this plan, knowingly or unknowingly, is playing the Devils advocate.

Dex

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:40 pm
GT Truther

Alan Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil
Graham Paterson – Sunday Times September 16, 2007

America’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.

In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.

However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy. “I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.

Greenspan, 81, is understood to believe that Saddam Hussein posed a threat to the security of oil supplies in the Middle East.

Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 461214.ece

Last updated 16/09/2007

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:47 am
GT Truther

Obama's new Political Advisor raises Neocon concerns
Published on Sunday, September 16, 2007.

AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget

Source: YNetNews - Yaakov Lappin

Zbigniew Brzezinski defended attack on US Jewish lobby; but analysts warn against hasty conclusions

Concerns have been raised among Israel supporters in the US following the appointment of a controversial veteran political advisor by Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Last week, Obama introduced Zbigniew Brzezinski as "one of our most outstanding thinkers" during a policy speech in Iowa on the Iraq war.

Brzezinski, aged 79, has been selected by Obama to advise him on foreign policy affairs. Previously, he served as a national security advisor to President Jimmy Carter.

One of the most troubling aspects of Brzezinski's appointment for allies of Israel is his defense of the book, 'The Israel Lobby,' authored by academics Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer. In it, they attack what they say is an overly powerful Jewish lobby which , they claim, is damaging America's interests. Their case has been accused of echoing traditional anti-Semitic thought and critics say it is based on faulty scholarship. But Brzezinski has described critics of Walt and Mearsheimer as "McCarthyists."

In an article in the Foreign Policy publication, Brzezinki wrote: "Given that the Middle East is currently the central challenge facing America, Professors John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt have rendered a public service by initiating a much needed public debate on the role of the 'Israel lobby' in the shaping of US foreign policy." Walt and Mearsheimer responded by thanking Brzezinksi. For his part, Obama has distanced himself from the book.

Brzezinki's appointment immediately came under fire from Harvard law professor Alan Dershowiz, who was quoted by the Politico website as saying: "It is a tremendous mistake for Barack Obama to select as a foreign policy adviser the one person in public life who has chosen to support a bigoted book."

A spokeswoman for the Obama campaign, Jennifer Psaki, defended Brzezinski's appointment, and said that opposition to the Iraq war formed the main common ground between Brzezinski and Obama.

"Barack Obama has a strong record in support of a secure Israel and he will continue to foster a strong US - Israel relationship when he is in the White House," the spokeswoman was quoted by the New York Sun as saying.

'Too soon to draw conclusions'

Despite the escalating argument in the US, analysts in Israel seemed largely unfazed by Brzezinski's appointment.

Professor Gerald Steinberg, head of the Political Studies Department at Bar Ilan University, told Ynetnews that it was premature to draw conclusions based on the appointment.

"This may not be significant," Steinberg said. "Brzezinski is roughly the same age as Kissnger. I view his appointment as being more symbolic, to try and shore up Obama's image as someone who has no experience in foreign policy, so he's bringing in an older statesman to try and bring in a different image," he added.

In addition, Steinberg said, Brzezinski did not offer "a very strong defense" of Walt and Mearsheimer's paper.

"What will count if Obama is elected are Obama's own positions. He has a broad range of advisors who have a long history of being pro-Israel. It's premature to see this as a major tilt by Obama towards a position like the one held by Cater," Steinberg said.

David Ricci, a professor of political science and American studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, agreed that Brzezinksi's age prevented him from taking up a "serious appointment, even if Obama is voted in."

Dr Arie Kacowicz, who teaches international relations at the Hebrew University, told Ynetnews that Brzezinksi has "a history of certain hostility towards Isael, as seen in the first Camp David meetings of 1978. Having said that, I wouldn't conclude from his appointment that Obama is changing his opinion towards our country."

Meanwhile, Dore Gold, formerly Israel's ambassador to the United Nations, told Ynetnews that while Israel should be monitoring such developments, Jerusalem should not express any view points on what is an internal American issue.

"The question of who are the advisers to American presidential candidates is part of internal political process, and foreign countries such as Israel cannot express views on various appointments," he added. Gold said that "like many other European and Asian countries, Israel must monitor these developments closely in order to see whether to see a potential presidential candidate will improve US relations with their country or possibly disrupt them."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:00 am
GT Truther

BBC: Big Brother is watching us all
Published on Sunday, September 16, 2007.

AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=4263

Source: BBC News

The US and UK governments are developing increasingly sophisticated gadgets to keep individuals under their surveillance. When it comes to technology, the US is determined to stay ahead of the game.

computer image capturing Humphrey Hawksley's height, tracking and gait DNA
Humphrey Hawksley's data is captured by a camera in one second

"Five nine, five ten," said the research student, pushing down a laptop button to seal the measurement. "That's your height."

"Spot on," I said.

"OK, we're freezing you now," interjected another student, studying his computer screen. "So we have height and tracking and your gait DNA".

"Gait DNA?" I interrupted, raising my head, so inadvertently my full face was caught on a video camera.

"Have we got that?" asked their teacher Professor Rama Challapa. "We rely on just 30 frames - about one second - to get a picture we can work with," he explained.

Tracking individuals

I was at Maryland University just outside Washington DC, where Professor Challapa and his team are inventing the next generation of citizen surveillance.

They had pushed back furniture in the conference room for me to walk back and forth and set up cameras to feed my individual data back to their laptops.

Gait DNA, for example, is creating an individual code for the way I walk. Their goal is to invent a system whereby a facial image can be matched to your gait, your height, your weight and other elements, so a computer will be able to identify instantly who you are.

Crowd of people at airport
How you walk could be used to identify you in a crowd
"As you walk through a crowd, we'll be able to track you," said Professor Challapa. "These are all things that don't need the cooperation of the individual."

Since 9/11, some of the best scientific minds in the defence industry have switched their concentration from tracking nuclear missiles to tracking individuals such as suicide bombers.

Surveillance society

My next stop was a Pentagon agency whose headquarters is a drab suburban building in Virginia. The Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) had one specific mission - to ensure that when it comes to technology America is always ahead of the game.

Its track record is impressive. Back in the 70s, while we were working with typewriters and carbon paper, Darpa was developing the internet. In the 90s, while we pored over maps, Darpa invented satellite navigation that many of us now have in our cars.

"We ask the top people what keeps them awake at night," said its enthusiastic and forthright director Dr Tony Tether, "what problems they see long after they have left their posts."

"And what are they?" I asked.

He paused, hand on chin. "I'd prefer not to say. It's classified."

"All right then, can you say what you're actually working on now."

"Oh, language," he answered enthusiastically, clasping his fingers together. "Unless we're going to train every American citizen and soldier in 16 different languages we have to develop a technology that allows them to understand - whatever country they are in - what's going on around them.

"I hope in the future we'll be able to have conversations, if say you're speaking in French and I'm speaking in English, and it will be natural."

"And the computer will do the translation?"

Opinion polls, both in the US and Britain, say that about 75% of us want more, not less, surveillance

"Yep. All by computer," he said.

"And this idea about a total surveillance society," I asked. "Is that science fiction?"

"No, that's not science fiction. We're developing an unmanned airplane - a UAV - which may be able to stay up five years with cameras on it, constantly being cued to look here and there. This is done today to a limited amount in Baghdad. But it's the way to go."

CCTV cameras
In Britain we are monitored 24/7 by four million CCTV cameras

Smarter technology

Interestingly, we, the public, don't seem to mind. Opinion polls, both in the US and Britain, say that about 75% of us want more, not less, surveillance. Some American cities like New York and Chicago are thinking of taking a lead from Britain where our movements are monitored round the clock by four million CCTV cameras.

So far there is no gadget that can actually see inside our houses, but even that's about to change.

Ian Kitajima flew to Washington from his laboratories in Hawaii to show me sense-through-the-wall technology.

"Each individual has a characteristic profile," explained Ian, holding a green rectangular box that looked like a TV remote control.

Using radio waves, you point it a wall and it tells you if anyone is on the other side. His company, Oceanit, is due to test it with the Hawaiian National Guard in Iraq next year, and it turns out that the human body gives off such sensitive radio signals, that it can even pick up breathing and heart rates.

"First, you can tell whether someone is dead or alive on the battlefield," said Ian.

"But it will also show whether someone inside a house is looking to harm you, because if they are, their heart rate will be raised. And 10 years from now, the technology will be much smarter. We'll scan a person with one of these things and tell what they're actually thinking."

He glanced at me quizzically, noticing my apprehension.

"Yeah, I know," he said. "It sounds very Star Trekkish, but that's what's ahead."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:07 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next