It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.7 2007 
GT Truther

Its been breaaking all day across the web and has crashed the IsraelToday servers twice today..

Quote:
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=128&view=item&idx=1347

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.as ... cx&mid=668

Rabbi Reveals Name of the Messiah
Shortly before he died, one of Israel's most prominent rabbis wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed until now. When the note was opened, it revealed what many have known for centuries: Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah.

A few months before he died, one of the nation’s most prominent rabbis, Yitzhak Kaduri, supposedly wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed until now. When the note was unsealed, it revealed what many have known for centuries: Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah.
With the biblical name of Jesus, the Rabbi and kabbalist described the Messiah using six words and hinting that the initial letters form the name of the Messiah. The secret note said:

Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.

Thisis I have signed in the month of mercy,
Yitzhak Kaduri

The Hebrew sentence (translated above in bold) with the hidden name of the Messiah reads: Yarim Ha’Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim

The initials spell the Hebrew name of Jesus, Yehoshua. Yehoshua and Yeshua are eectively the same name, derived from the same Hebrew root of the word “salvation” as documented in Zechariah 6:11 and Ezra 3:2. The same priest writes in Ezra, “Yeshua son of Yozadak” while writing in Zechariah “Yehoshua son of Yohozadak.” The priest adds the holy abbreviation of God’s name, ho, in the father’s name Yozadak and in the name Yeshua.

With one of Israel’s most prominent rabbis indicating the name of the Messiah is Yeshua, it is understandable why his last wish was to wait one year after his death before revealing what he wrote.

When the name of Yehoshua appeared in Kaduri’s message, ultra-Orthodox Jews from his Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva (seminary) in Jerusalem argued that their master did not leave the exact solution for decoding the Messiah’s name.

The revelation received scant coverage in the Israeli media. Only the Hebrew websites News First Class (Nfc) and Kaduri.net mentioned the Messiah note, insisting it was authentic. The Hebrew daily Ma'ariv ran a story on the note but described it as a forgery.

Jewish readers responded on the websites' forums with mixed feelings: “So this means Rabbi Kaduri was a Christian?” and “The Christians are dancing and celebrating,” were among the comments.

Israel Today spoke to two of Kaduri’s followers in Jerusalem who admitted that the note was authentic, but confusing for his followers as well. “We have no idea how the Rabbi got to this name of the Messiah,” one of them said.

Yet others completely deny any possibility that the note is authentic. Kaduri’s son, Rabbi David Kaduri, said that at the time the note was written (September 2005), his father’s physical condition made it impossible for him to write.

KADURI'S PORTRAYAL OF THE MESSIAH

A few months before Kaduri died at the age of 108, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah. Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death. (The former prime minister is still in a coma after suffering a massive stroke more than a year ago.)

Other rabbis predict the same, including Rabbi Haim Cohen, kabbalist Nir Ben Artzi and the wife of Rabbi Haim Kneiveskzy.

Kaduri’s grandson, Rabbi Yosef Kaduri, said his grandfather spoke many times during his last days about the coming of the Messiah and redemption through the Messiah.

His spiritual portrayals of the Messiah—reminiscent of New Testament accounts—were published on the websites Kaduri.net and Nfc:

“It is hard for many good people in society to understand the person of the Messiah. The leadership and order of a Messiah of flesh and blood is hard to accept for many in the nation. As leader, the Messiah will not hold any office, but will be among the people and use the media to communicate. His reign will be pure and without personal or political desire. During his dominion, only righteousness and truth will reign.

“Will all believe in the Messiah right away? No, in the beginning some of us will believe in him and some not. It will be easier for non-religious people to follow the Messiah than for Orthodox people.

“The revelation of the Messiah will be fullled in two stages: First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah. Then he will reveal himself to some Jews, not necessarily to wise Torah scholars. It can be even simple people. Only then he will reveal himself to the whole nation. The people will wonder and say: ‘What, that’s the Messiah?’ Many have known his name but have not believed that he is the Messiah.”

FAREWELL TO A 'TSADIK'

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri was known for his photographic memory and his memorization of the Bible, the Talmud, Rashi and other Jewish writings. He knew Jewish sages and celebrities of the last century and rabbis who lived in the Holy Land and kept the faith alive before the State of Israel was born.

Kaduri was not only highly esteemed because of his age of 108. He was charismatic and wise, and chief rabbis looked up to him as a Tsadik, a righteous man or saint. He would give advice and blessings to everyone who asked. Thousands visited him to ask for counsel or healing. His followers speak of many miracles and his students say that he predicted many disasters.

When he died, more than 200,000 people joined the funeral procession on the streets of Jerusalem to pay their respects as he was taken to hisfinal resting place.

“When he comes, the Messiah will rescue Jerusalem from foreign religions that want to rule the city,” Kaduri once said. “They will not succeed for they will fight against one another.”

THE RABBI'S FOLLOWERS REACT

In an interview with Israel Today, Rabbi David Kaduri, the 80-year-old son of the late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, denied that his father left a note with the name Yeshua just before he died.

“It’s not his writing,” he said when we showed him a copy of the note.

During a nighttime meeting in the Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva in Jerusalem, books with the elder Kaduri’s handwriting from 80 years ago were presented to us in an attempt to prove that the Messiah note was not authentic.

When we told Rabbi Kaduri that his father’s official website (www.kaduri.net) had mentioned the Messiah note, he was shocked. “Oh no! That’s blasphemy. The people could understand that my father pointed to him [the Messiah of the Christians].”

David Kaduri confirmed, however, that in his last year, his father had talked and dreamed almost exclusively about the Messiah and his coming. “My father has met the Messiah in a vision,” he said, “and told us that he would come soon.”

Israel Today was given access to many of the rabbi's manuscripts, written in his own hand for the exclusive use of his students. Most striking were the cross-like symbols painted by Kaduri all over the pages. In the Jewish tradition, one does not use crosses. In fact, even the use of a plus sign is discouraged because it might be mistaken for a cross.

But there they were, scribbled in the rabbi's own hand. When we asked what those symbols meant, Rabbi David Kaduri said they were “signs of the angel." Pressed further about the meaning of the “signs of the angel," he said he had no idea. Rabbi David Kaduri went on to explain that only his father had had a spiritual relationship with God and had met the Messiah in his dreams.

Orthodox Jews around the Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva told Israel Today a few weeks later that the story about the secret note of Rabbi Kaduri should never have come out, and that it had damaged the name the revered old sage.

IF true folks this IS a prophetic sign of the end of the age. The Rabbi has brought word of Messiah back to his people. The World, the Truth has been preached to the whole world and now returnes 'Home" to where it was rejected.

Indeed we may very well be living in 'End Times."

Shady

Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:27 pm
GT Truther

Post Worm 1: Message Received!
WORM 1: Message Received.

Confirming as requested by posting the archived MAJ badge we've had:

For those unfamiliar with the appellation on the above badge, "FAR 42.4", I'll spell it out:

SUBPART 42.4--CORRESPONDENCE AND VISITS

42.401 Contract correspondence.

(a) The contracting officer (or other contracting agency personnel) normally shall (1) forward correspondence relating to assigned contract administration functions through the cognizant contract administration office (CAO) to the contractor and (2) provide a copy for the CAO's file. When urgency requires sending such correspondence directly to the contractor, a copy shall be sent concurrently to the CAO.

(b) The CAO shall send the contracting office a copy of pertinent correspondence conducted between the CAO and the contractor.

42.402 Visits to contractors' facilities.

(a) Government personnel planning to visit a contractor's facility in connection with one or more Government contracts shall provide the cognizant CAO with the following information, sufficiently in advance to permit the CAO to make necessary arrangements. Such notification is for the purpose of eliminating duplicate reviews, requests, investigations, and audits relating to the contract administration functions in subpart 42.3 delegated to CAO's and shall,as a minimum, include the following (see also paragraph (b) of this section):

(1) Visitors' names, official positions, and security clearances.

(2) Date and duration of visit.

(3) Name and address of contractor and personnel to be contacted.

(4) Contract number, program involved, and purpose of visit.

The badge confirms Marcia's name; her security clearance AND program involved (MJ, for MAJIC/EYES ONLY); the date of the visit and apparently the time (600), the name of the contractor, etc....... not all the requested info to comply has to be on the actual badge during the visit, but in this case as much as possible was shown.

While digging this alleged evidence of Marcia's position in Majestic as early as 1989, we also received this copy of a document whereby she was working for Majestic as early as 1987, and despite her protestations to the contrary, was already assigned to Dan 'Crain' at that early date as MAJ agent E-7990 (when posting this on the website originally, we trimmed the incriminating border from the picture, as Marci had told us on the phone that these were Illuminati-derived documents and images).

(Shady, this is an example of what would be helpful. Why can't you ask your "famous UFer friend" to part with just one tidbit of information.....as suggested, a "magazine subscription", favorite foods, ANYTHING that will confirm a single iota of credibility in your account of the FOIA 800 Pages. Good find re the Revealing Rabbi btw, but you probably can guess at how many folks are still waiting for something substantive re the FOIA claim.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I disagree with the following Strieber journal.

This strongly ignores that our governments are completely controlled by ET's using mind control. Who do the visitors think there are kidding?

If the visitors were enlightened and had any heart they would warn us about the coming global warming and ice age. Humans could prepare so at least our civilizations and a large amount of humans would not be lost!

This presupposes that would be a good thing! It also presupposes that the cause of the 'Big Event' is "Global Warming" followed by an ice age, which for all intents and purposes will be equivalent to the poleshift, just less brutal-sounding. It's up to ourselves and those we allow to control us to "prepare our civilizations". So far, we're not having this conversation with our elected individuals, and I daresay it would be a shouting match if we were. Ultimately you're right about the consequences, but blaming it on "ET mind control" lets the responsible humans off the hook.

I don't buy into his stated three reasons for secrecy at all. IMO this is all disinfo in order for the game to proceed.

I don't see them having a good understanding of the way the universe really works. IMO, they don't know how their memory and consciousness works and how to deal with the demons that haunt it.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/

Whitley Strieber wrote:
Well, it finally happened. For the first time since becoming host of Dreamland in 1999, I have had a fight with a guest on the air. As you know, I cultivate a very special approach to my guests. In order to draw them out and make them feel at home, I’m unreservedly enthusiastic about their ideas. I keep my own beliefs to myself.

The result is that I’m sometimes attacked by listeners who think that my efforts to encourage my guests are an endorsement of their assertions. But I figure that’s a small price to pay for being virtually the only large interview program out there where guests are actively drawn out so that listeners get to hear their real beliefs—often, things that they literally never say elsewhere.

This time, it didn’t work quite that way. The guest was Daniel Pinchbeck. I won’t go into what I think of his ideas. Actually, I think that they’re well worth entertaining. Some of his hopes for the future of mankind are touching and very appealing.

So what was the fight about? Just this: he accused me of being in league with dark alien forces that do not have the best interests of the human species at heart. He said that I was spreading a dark view of the human future and that, by doing so, I was helping them make it come true.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE PROSCRIBED METHOD OF 'DISCLOSURE' THAT I BELIEVE DAN BURISCH AND HIS CONTROL MECHANISM MARCIA MCDOWELL HAS BEEN CORRALLED INTO PUSHING; ANYONE SAYING ANYTHING REALISTIC ABOUT THE PROBABILITY OF A POLESHIFT IS LIKE POINTING OUT THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES WHEN WE KNOW HE DOESN'T.

I understand that the secrecy of the visitors is the reason that what I regard as superstitions have grown up around them, and also that I am in the awkward position of knowing them too well to have any such confusion. I know what they are: complex, passionate and intricately intelligent people who sacrifice a great deal to come here, and are trying with all their might and main to help us through a difficult phase in the life of our species without destroying our independence by revealing too much of their breathtaking knowledge and technology to us.

I have been face to face with the anguish this causes them. Among them, I have seen a sadness unlike anything we know among ourselves, that is born of too great an understanding of the way the universe really works, and the grand and tragic position of intelligent life, to know.

Among them I have seen the mad and the vicious, as well as the brilliant and sacred. There are criminals among them, too, profiteers, thieves, you name it. Often, they are vulnerable and afraid, and this makes them mean. I’ve been a victim of their rough treatment, and a beneficiary of their gentleness.

Whitley is alleged to be in contact with both groups of zetas; the so-called "STO" and "STS". This accounts for the complexity of what he sees, which would appear to be similar to our own paradoxical behavior.

When, as an adult, I first met them, I reacted like a wild animal—and they reacted like what they were, small, vulnerable creatures who had taken a wild animal into their home.

Imagine if you drugged a panther and brought it into your living room, then woke it up to see how it would react. Well, if it was just any panther, you might not do that. But what if it was a panther that, when it was a cub, you had cuddled and tamed? You might expect it to recognize you.

This panther did not recognize one damn thing. To them, we’d only been apart a short time. To me, they were demons who had come out of nowhere and they scared me so terribly that this particular gentleman became a roaring, raging monster.

But they were not, and are not, evil. Oh, some of them are unpleasant as hell. There is terrific xenophobia there—or what we see as xenophobia. But would you embrace a panther? No, you wouldn’t, but to the panther that’s going to look like you don’t care for it a whole lot.

I have addressed the reasons for the secrecy in these pages a number of times. There are three main ones: first, the visitors would destroy our free will if they exposed us to their knowledge and technology; second, we—in the form of our governments—have reacted to them by doing what we can to hide their presence, and they have respected that; third, the physics of contact are very, very difficult, and unless it is handled by two species who understand its inherent dangers and can cope with them, there is danger that the less-informed species will, essentially, have its access to reality deranged so badly that it will go mad.

Very well said, Whitley.

They are here because we are at a period of transition in the life of our species, and they are hoping to assist us without destroying us in the process, and that is going to be a very near thing.

Yes, a "very near thing" alright....nearly 9 out of 10.

Pinchbeck accuses me of bringing on a dark future by predicting it. That’s magical thinking, and just as impotent as its opposite—that you can create a positive future by believing in it.

Thanks for being so articulate about the problem, Whitley. And thanks for sharing this, UJ.

I say in the program that I believe that mankind is going to experience a dieback, and this makes Pinchbeck furious because he fears that just by saying something like that, it will become true. I don’t want to put words in another man’s mouth, but I had the impression that he sees me as a sort of viral particle of negativism, and that my perspective is designed to bring on the destructions of which I warn—presumably, so that my evil alien masters can inherit the ruined planet, I suppose.

See how the reaction isn't one of 'reasonable debate', as I often bemoan here about Dan's new-found paradigm following his Sion induction. The hostile reactions range from the jeer-n-sneer attitude expressed by D&M and thugs, complete with ridicule employed even when the very subject isn't appropriate, to the ZT 'debunker' team, to the outright anger we're now seeing in this Mr. Pinchbeck.

What is so silly about this is the idea that they would want our planet, our bodies, our souls, our genes or anything we have.

Sorry Whitley, but the truth may be pretty close to that scenario; these ETs have allegedly been granted "genetic engineer and recultivators of Earth" status.

Are you ready to run off to the Congo to get their cassava? I don’t think so. But you might be moved to go there to help relieve their suffering, even if they have nothing to give you in return. We don’t even have much of one of the fuels they actually do use and mine in nature, which is Helium 3. The moon has a lot of it, but they’re not up there taking it, at least not in great quantity, because they know we will need it soon, and that the process of getting it will help advance our species scientifically, culturally and technologically.

Now this is a new wrinkle; I'll have to look into this. This element may be necessary for the 'new model' taking over gradually after the shift.

I wish that the visitors would expose us to more of the history of intelligent species in this universe. For there is such a history, with names and dates, and stories of the ruin and triumph of worlds. Diebacks are so common that they are not remarkable. They’re footnotes, and in ten thousand years, the one we’re about to go through will be a footnote in the history of mankind, too. A much larger issue is species death consequent to the deterioration of DNA. Intelligent species tend to outlast the amount of time that nature expected them to survive, and to get old in ways that we won’t need to worry about for at least another million years—but which will, in those distant times, occupy our attention far more than do present upheavals.

The history of intelligent life in the universe is not a history of magic. It is not about god-beings and mysterious galactic superminds playing in the lives of their wretched planetary underlings. Our gods are in our minds.

Rather, it is a history of what it is like to live in a place that is by the nature of its structure, damn dangerous.

Many intelligent species have become extinct simply because their planet has taken a hit at the wrong moment, or their star has burped a little too forcefully. Just at random. They’ve gone down, no doubt, calling on their gods and cursing their gods, and begging forgiveness for sins that never mattered at all.

One of the great problems that our present visitors face is that they have attained something close to absolute knowledge, and so they know, in advance, where most of these accidents are going to happen. They also know that they can prevent some of them. They live with a terrific ethical quandary: should they? If a species is ugly and probably going to kill itself off anyway, should they just let some cosmic accident happen, or should they quietly intervene, in the deep of space, and redirect that asteroid, or quiet the turmoil in a star?

What is fate? What is its meaning? To such people, who are at the extreme limit of knowledge, these are the questions that keep them from going stark, raving mad. And they don’t work for all of them, believe you me.

Too much knowledge has cursed our visitors with a lack of spontaneity. It is why, when I asked one of them, an old man whom I’d met a few times, what his vision of the universe was, he answered me by projecting a picture of a closed coffin into my mind.

They do not fight much, but there is one thing that I know every man-jack of them will fight for to his last drop of blood, and that is the spontaneity that our limited knowledge grants us. They traded this away by seeking too many answers, and they are suffering the consequences. They don’t want that to happen to us, and they also do want to be close to us, to enter our lives in whatever ways they can, so that they can taste of the surprise that life brings us.

Maybe it’s selfish of them, and it certainly isn’t pretty, but there it is. Right now, they are in an increasingly desperate quandary: their efforts to get us to help ourselves are failing. So, do they ‘come out’ or not? If they do, can the contact be executed in such a way that we don’t see the full reality of the situation? But if they don’t fully reveal themselves, the denial that is so deeply engrained in us will continue to function, and we still will not acknowledge them, heed their warnings, or, above all, pick up on the immensely subtle science, which, if we are willing to wrestle with our own minds to understand it, can help us to survive in our earth, and to enter worlds beyond.

Pinchbeck is right about me in one respect. I do think that there’s going to be a dieback of the human species, and I do not think that anything can be done to avoid it. Certainly, it can be ameliorated and even, to an extent, controlled, but it is going to happen.

Try telling that to D&M; they'll tell you what Pinchbeck told Strieber. The destiny of that message is that no-one prepares, because that means they would have to think about it, and thinking about it might 'cause it to happen'.

The reason that I’m sure of this could not be more simple. In nature, there is a formation called a bell curve. When the ascending shoulder of a bell curve develops, the descending shoulder follows. Nothing goes up for ever. Entropy always sets in. It must. That’s the way that physics works. I said it on the show—at least, I think I did—and it’s worth repeating here. Nature is numbers. It’s math, pure and simple.

The human species is just reaching the apogee of a bell curve of consumption and population expansion that began in about 1750. The planet’s resources are going to run out, because we are, of necessity, consuming them too fast. Clever technology will enable some of us to climb down the far side of the bell curve, undoubtedly. But for most human beings, it will look like and be a sheer cliff.

Species expansion and contraction happens all the time on this planet. Ideal conditions come along for a given species and it overexpands. Then conditions change and it contracts again. It just happens. The mathematics of nature.

Another thing that happens around here a lot is catastrophe. Volcanoes explode, global warming causes massive methane emissions and short term extreme heating. Then it all snaps back into another ice age. It’s been like this for about three million years, and will continue to be like this as long as the land masses of the planet are configured as they are. When they change, as they will, so also will the climate.

In addition to more-or-less random changes in the planet itself, we are also the victims of external forces. Supernovas occasionally sheet the planet in gamma rays. Comets and bolides crash into it. Close encounters with celestial objects sometimes play havoc with it.

What’s more, from minute to minute, we have essentially no idea whether or not these things might or might not happen again. Literally, another second could bring about the end of the world.

So we look to our gods. In that, at least, we are not alone. Intelligent life in this universe is on a quest—in fact, it may, itself, BE the quest, but that’s another story—and this quest is to find some meaning somewhere out there past that coffin my alien friend sees as his vision of the world.

And now we get to the heart of the matter, something that even the visitors do not fully realize, as extensive as their knowledge is. It is that we—highly intelligent ourselves, and possessed of marvelously sensitive physical instruments—are at the leading edge of the ages-long journey toward God. We are real experts in this, and their greatest fear is that, if they were to reveal their own failure to us, they would disrupt our search.

Recently, the nature of the human search—its stark truth—was exposed in a most remarkable way. The private journals of Mother Teresa of Calcutta were made public, and it was revealed that she struggled all of her life with the sense that there was a darkness there, where God should be.

The instant I saw that, I knew that her life had been entirely authentic, that she was a real saint. For it is the work of a saint to see that darkness and go about the business of faith anyway. In all of her years, she doubted. No doubt she longed for another, lighter, more pleasant life. But even though she had only a sense of this darkness—she was sustained by no illusions, no false gods, no loving Jesus of the imagination—she still acted as if God was there, and suffering mattered, and compassion made a difference.

She did so while, in the inevitable mathematics of reality, there is an asteroid or a comet or a supernova out there that will one day strike the earth again, and shudder her to her core, and make us, by pure random chance, a memory. Unless we come to species death in some other way.

In another of these journals, I reported my mother’s perspective on the randomness and tragedy of being. She used to say, simply, “trust grace.” Mother Teresa faced the dark and kept on anyway. That’s trusting grace in its rawest, hardest form.

And it’s also why I argued so vehemently with Daniel Pinchbeck. To pretend that we will pull off some sort of a miracle that will somehow cause two and two to add up to something other than four is to trust nothing. Of course the human intellect will ameliorate the coming disaster. This is why our intellect evolved. We started the last ice age naked and living in the forest. We ended it clothed and living in the plains…where the forest used to be. In other words, we used our intelligence to save ourselves.

We will do that again, and some of us will indeed be saved. But not all. The dieback is, by the math of it, inevitable. And with it will come a true dark night of the soul, as all of our gods abandon us. In our suffering, also, we will begin to blame each other. In fact, that’s already happening. The environmentalists blame the oil companies. The oil companies blame the tree huggers, and everybody, it seems, blame the madly polluting Chinese, even the Chinese themselves.

You know what, though? Nobody is to blame. At least, not us. Nature is to blame. The reason is that, because we were so vulnerable for so long, we lost our seasonal fertility and at the same time acquired extremely prominent genitals that are rich with nerve endings. Add to that our fine memories, and we have been turned into rutting machines.

This happened because we were so few and so far between for so long. When we did live in that old forest, our population was sparse, indeed. So nature compensated by making us more sexy. Then came the ice age and we were well-served by that eager sexuality. It helped us to survive that catastrophe, too.

Afterward, though, the planet entered into one of its periodic and brief interglacials. Not brief enough, however, to prevent our fertility and sexuality from working against us in exactly the same way it does when algae bloom under ideal conditions. Remove the conditions, and there’s going to be a dieback.

That’s where we are. But there is a difference between us and algae, which is this marvelous brain of ours. So we have a bit of a percentage in our favor. We’re going to figure out some ways to help ourselves crash land instead of crash.

In a hundred years, there are not going to be as many of us here as there are now, and saying that does not mean that, by some sort of black magic, I will be responsible for it happening.

There is no reason to fear extinction. Species death is a long way away. But dieback, no. We’re on our way down that side of the bell curve—at least, in this man’s opinion.

Listen to Dreamland. Enjoy the fight. I hope it makes you think, and I am sure that Daniel Pinchbeck agrees with me, at least on that point.

Thanks for sharing that, UJ. Lot of food for thought.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Another clue, google lebensborn

Quote:
45 - AND STILL CARDED (ciggies daddy, willingness....), 999 - DADDY DOESN'T CALL ME TANK GIRL, FOR NOTHING. WHEN WE MEET IN THE BARDO, OR PLAY IN THE TIMESTREAM.

Maybe the problem with the machine is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-qrKjpm-Q -- ZERO SUM
ST MICHAEL PERFECTS THINGS AND PERFECT IS ENEMY OF THE GOOD.

http://blog.abovetopsecret.com/clearwater/

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Letter received. "What was Dr. Burisch's biological mothers full name? Who was his mother on his birth certificatre and what was her full name? Father? Biological father?"

The file I am allowed to see says,

BIRTH CERTIFICATE MOTHER:

Doreen Aglaie Crain
Maiden: LaPierre

BIRTH CERTIFICATE FATHER:

John Dennis Crain
Former: Catselas (Legal name change to Crain)

BIOLOGICAL MOTHER:

Margaret (Middle Unknown) Dunbaugh
Maiden: Stassinopoulos

BIOLOGICAL FATHER:

James Anthony Catselas, Jr.

Information release, approved.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thank you for posting the badge and an explination of what it means. I wonder how many people know that information, where did you get it? It seems like your quoting from a governmental policy handbook or something like that. And if you got your hands on it, who else can?

I think you see where I'm going with this....the badge is a id card from Rockwell International wich is a labritory that specializes in GPS systems, microprocessors, and advanced communication systems that have been used in the space shuttle and DOD weapon systems, which fits.

See: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... ckwell.htm

The problem I have is with the hand written card fit into a clear sleeve that seems to be pasted over the original owners face. It's on this insert that we find all of the evidence your refering to.

Try as I might, I can't find another example of the security bages used at the facility so we have nothing to compair for authenticity. However, I find it hard to believe that a multi-billion dollar company that specializes in microprocessors chooses reused hand written security bages to protect it's highly technical and sensitive operation. I also find it hard to believe that such a company would be posting such sensitive information on a security bage, such as proof of the Majestic when we know that very few are in 'the know' about such special top-secret agencies.

Then there is the handwritting itself, it looks like MBM's writting (especially when looking at the 'w' and the 'c' in McDowell) which doesn't mean much other than she could've filled it out herself, but then how are they to varify who she is or who she represents? Then the 'HOLD' at the top looks like DB's capitol style writting (paying particular attention to the swoop in the 'L') which means he was their too? It doesn't fit.

Then ofcorse there is the destony of this message that is suspect. Why would someone feed this to you and tell you to post it as evidence that you got it? If not to add creability to the saga in a forum where it is contantly in question, then why?

Don, I'm not trying to debunk this latest information but you have to admit, it is highly suspect.

It requires a huge leap of faith to take this as evidence or proof of anything other than an active imagination.

Peace.

Dag

Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:12 am
GT Truther

Post The Origin & Destiny Of Imagery
Dagwood wrote:
Don,

Thank you for posting the badge and an explination of what it means. I wonder how many people know that information, where did you get it? It seems like your quoting from a governmental policy handbook or something like that. And if you got your hands on it, who else can?

Actually Dag, I've had this image (both images, and then some) for quite some time......some long-time readers will probably recall these from years back. I neglected to paste in the link to where the explanation can be found for the "FAR 42.4", so here it is:

http://farsite.hill.af.mil/archive/Far/1997/42.htm

The regulations are innocuous in and of themselves, and as most people are aware, there are tons of gov't. regulations that govern even such things as what kind of information is required for a visit by a gov't. employee to a defense contractor's facilities, which is what FAR 42.4 covers.

Dagwood wrote:
I think you see where I'm going with this....the badge is a id card from Rockwell International wich is a labritory that specializes in GPS systems, microprocessors, and advanced communication systems that have been used in the space shuttle and DOD weapon systems, which fits.

See: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... ckwell.htm

Actually, Rockwell Int'l. at that time was even larger than it is today, and had many sub-divisions in many fields, including - ironically - woodworking machinery (what is today known as Delta Machinery - the original name when acquired by Rockwell Int'l. decades back). In this particular case, I happen to be personally aware of how those badges are used, since I myself had to wear one when going to a technical school for a week at the facility that trains salesmen in how those wood-working machines worked. There's the basic badge, and the sleeve together with any particular addendums pertaining to that division's specialty. The "addendum" in this case is something that was added at the time of the individual's visit, at the front desk where the security officer would put the requisite paper in the clock-punch (remember this was back in the late 80s; today I'm sure it's all very digitized and probably controlled by a retina-scan, especially if the facility is considered very sensitive to Nat'l. Security).

Dagwood wrote:
The problem I have is with the hand written card fit into a clear sleeve that seems to be pasted over the original owners face. It's on this insert that we find all of the evidence your refering to.

Actually this is a visitor's badge. There is the basic badge, which fits into a plastic sleeve, with the paper tiime-stamp folded over the generic badge and slipped into the plastic case after the visitor (Marcia) filled in her name at the front desk. After filling in the name, and the "MJ", or before filling it in, the guard would then stamp the date and tiime, just like a library book (remember this was back in the 80s; while I was only at a Rockwell Int'l machinery school, I also was required to visit defense contractor corporate customers of the company I worked for, and distinctly remember a very similar process at the entrance to those facilities.......after going through the visitor badge rigamarole at the front desk, an "escort" was provided to me to take me to the area I was going (purchasing agents' offices, engineering facilities to meet with engineers, etc.).

Dagwood wrote:
Try as I might, I can't find another example of the security bages used at the facility so we have nothing to compair for authenticity. However, I find it hard to believe that a multi-billion dollar company that specializes in microprocessors chooses reused hand written security bages to protect it's highly technical and sensitive operation. I also find it hard to believe that such a company would be posting such sensitive information on a security bage, such as proof of the Majestic when we know that very few are in 'the know' about such special top-secret agencies.

I understand your sceptical approach, Dag, but I'll point out a few things to put this in perspective: first, remember that this was in 1989. A defense contractor could be working on a death-ray in the bowels of a building, but the front desk area is often as innocuous as a library. We have no idea WHICH area of Rockwell she was visiting at the time; it may have had to do with something as innocuous as a new transistorized 'chip' that could be used for tracking purposes, such as is used routinely in law enforcement, pet tracking, etc. Not everything a defense contractor works on is "top-secret", etc.....although sometimes these things are utilized in major black-operations. [As an aside: did I ever tell you about the time I was almost arrested as a spy for East Germany by the FBI during that very same period as Marci's visit? Simply for selling a simple safety fuse for a Fluke 77 multi-meter, which is now a coomon tool used by many electricians. The feds were going to charge me with treason by supplying "an enemy state" with forbidden technology! Talk about a state of shock! That's because the company I worked for WAS involved on both the supply and demand side with many major defense contractors and embassy personnel from all over the world.]

Dagwood wrote:
Then there is the handwritting itself, it looks like MBM's writting (especially when looking at the 'w' and the 'c' in McDowell) which doesn't mean much other than she could've filled it out herself, but then how are they to varify who she is or who she represents? Then the 'HOLD' at the top looks like DB's capitol style writting (paying particular attention to the swoop in the 'L') which means he was their too? It doesn't fit.

As you point out and I mentioned earlier, she probably filled it out herself, or the guard at the front desk did. That "HOLD" could be written by anyone and there's nothing unique about the handwriting in that; I probably could have written it with the same result. While details are important, one has to be conscious of the tendency to 'see a monster under every bed' so to speak when scrutinizing these things.

Dagwood wrote:
Then ofcorse there is the destony of this message that is suspect. Why would someone feed this to you and tell you to post it as evidence that you got it? If not to add creability to the saga in a forum where it is contantly in question, then why?

Now as to the "destiny of this message": As I mentioned above, we've had this image for years now. The image itself is not new. It was part of a 'release' that was apparently not sanctioned by "J", because if it is what it's purported to be (allegedly by the Illuminati, whom Marcia accused of faking it), it shows that Marcia - contrary to the 'myth' of the saga, wasn't inducted into Majestic in Sept. of 2003, she had been in Majestic all along! I'm sure she will have an 'explanation' for this, just as she did the picture of her as a nun (which she says she was taken of her when she was playing 'dress up' for a cameo role in some cimematic production). Of course that could all be true, that the Illuminati DID 'fake' these pictures as she claims, but then again, for what purpose? If these images are "authentic", it would mean that she has perpetuated another Big Lie.....that she was innocently inducted into Majestic in Sept. of 2003 as she later claimed, given the choice of "join or die!". Now, in your mind, is it more likely that the 'Illuminati' forged these documents to make her look like the 'bad guy (er, gal)', or that she had actually been MAJ all her adult life? She claimed at the time of the receipt of the McDonnel-Douglas badge that she had only erased the tapes of Dan's relationship with the Japanese scientist following his death on the Challenger shuttle "as a favor to a family member, who requested it". Come again? She erased sensitive information on a reel of magnetic tape that happened to contain evidence of Dan's friendship with this Japanese scientist, simply because her Dad or an uncle asked her to??? Does that make more sense to you? That is her claim to explain how that had happened; to hear her tell it, she occasionally did 'minor favors' for 'family members' (her father is alleged to have been the MAJ liason between the US and Canada), but did so unwittingly. At least, to hear her tell it that is.

No, the "destiny of the message" I was being given at the time was that Marcia wasn't the "innocent supporter of poor beleagured Dan Burisch" she tended to portray herself as, but an astute, shrewd and ruthless operative that went to extreme lengths to portray a false image of Dan. Of course at the time I originally received these images, I was more given to believe I was being "used" by the Illuminati to attack a 'patriot' (Marcia) .

Dagwood wrote:
Don, I'm not trying to debunk this latest information but you have to admit, it is highly suspect.

Actually, when originally received, it WAS 'highly suspect'; it escaped me at the time as to the true provenance of the "destiny of the message" I was being given as I was too enamored of Dan's "hero" status as a "patriot" who was "yearning to tell the truth" but prevented by a mean ole' Majestic, but who had a few sympathetic "fellow patriots" in his posse of jailers/bodyguards who "risked their lives" to give me information (the ravens). I still think that those who DID 'leak' information, such as Bennie, were sincere. Even THEY were bamboozled because I don't suspect they knew that even THEIR sincerity would be co-opted by a Majestic that had been planning to use Dan as their Trojan Horse 'Disclosure' candidate for a verrrry long time. And if one truly puts themselves in Majestic's position, engaging in black-ops on a daily basis, one would know that the most effective way to achieve their goals is to harness 'genuine' effort on the part of agents (as opposed to, say, paying them off, or threatening them to do their bidding).

Dagwood wrote:
It requires a huge leap of faith to take this as evidence or proof of anything other than an active imagination.

Actually one can say that about anything these days, Dag. Anything at all. A picture or even video of the Ganesh Particle at work? "Photoshopped. Gotta be." A security badge? "Photoshopped. Easy." A driver's license? Birth Certificate? "Photoshopped. All of it could be photoshopped." Very true. It can ALL be photoshopped. Every single thing imaginable conveyed electronically can be digitially altered or constructed. Every last little thing, whether image or document, signature, etc. That would be one extreme. The other extreme of course is to believe everything that one is given at face value. In the case of the above images, there IS no 'face value' (pun intended) that has a clear and distinct 'destiny'. If authentic, they actually DISprove central elements to the D&M 'saga'. If not 'authentic', there is always the "evil Illuminati agenda", which is.....what? So, as you see, there is no "easy answer", even if one takes comfort in the fact that all these images and documents can be faked/altered/manufactured. Therefore we need to use a lot more of our gray matter to come to any kind of plausible conclusions.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

As to your explination of the 'destony of the message' as it relates to this badge, I think I follow, it's hard because you go off on other simi-connecting stories. Basically, your saying that at the time this was leaked to you, you were of a different mind-set that that MBM and DB were truth telling patriots and this badge showed you that there was a wolf in sheeps clothing, so you at that time dismissed it as an illuminati hoax to mislead you. However, now you see it as having more wieght since we already know MBM is a big fat lier, and this could now add to the pasability that she was working to corrupt the situation long before anyone was aware.

Is that right?

As to the rest of your response, I see your point of view and accept it. This was 1989, even though the technology might have been available at the time, they had to keep up appearances, so the sleeve and hand written identification card would fit into that timeframe.

Anything can be forged, you right their too. I think that also allows for plausable deniability and the ability to discredit valid information, which again leads us to the ultimate question...how do we know what to believe?

Dag

Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:10 am
GT Truther

Post The Knowing Is In The Neurons, Not The Pixels
Dagwood wrote:
Don,

As to your explination of the 'destony of the message' as it relates to this badge, I think I follow, it's hard because you go off on other simi-connecting stories.

True; I'm often chastised for using a passel of twenty-dollar words when a single fitty-cent piece would do :P but that's to head off too many related questions afterwards. I try to give as succinct an appraisal as possible up-front.

Dagwood wrote:
Basically, your saying that at the time this was leaked to you, you were of a different mind-set that that MBM and DB were truth telling patriots and this badge showed you that there was a wolf in sheeps clothing, so you at that time dismissed it as an illuminati hoax to mislead you. However, now you see it as having more wieght since we already know MBM is a big fat lier, and this could now add to the pasability that she was working to corrupt the situation long before anyone was aware.

Is that right?

More or less, although these days I would be given to use a less-pejoriative term such as "creative prevaricator" than the more hostile "liar", since objectivity requires as little emotion as possible. "Simply put", black-ops psy-ops rely on "creative prevarication" to succeed, and I'm sure that MBM - as you call her - is sincerely convinced of the rightness of her and Dan's "cause".....their need to "walk the road to Sion alone" for the "benefit of humanity". Again; "the end justifies the means" in Majestic's book.

Dagwood wrote:
As to the rest of your response, I see your point of view and accept it. This was 1989, even though the technology might have been available at the time, they had to keep up appearances, so the sleeve and hand written identification card would fit into that timeframe.

Yes. It's still good to examine these things; I remember the 'minor' feature of the wall telephone that appeared in the "Alien Autopsy" film shown on Fox in 1995. In the analysis by some of Hollywood's best, there was quite a bit of energy expended on this phone and whether it was realistic for 1947, the date it was alleged to have taken place. There was also an examination of the roll of film that had been used, which was verified to have been manufactured in that year. In those respects, those 'minor' elements either legitimized the effort in the minds of some, or showed that if indeed a hoax, the fabricators had to have gone to extraordinary effort, to have taken such 'minor' items into account.

Dagwood wrote:
Anything can be forged, you right their too. I think that also allows for plausable deniability and the ability to discredit valid information, which again leads us to the ultimate question...how do we know what to believe?

Dag

We don't, at least on the basis of an image here and a document there. One almost has to rise far above all the trees in order to see the forest, but that's an individual's trek. I can only point out what I saw from almost the very beginning, though bedazzled into becoming an 'acolyte' before being rudely awaked by the "Big Break-Up" psy-op that still confuses people to this day.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Personal felt opinion and I ask myself is marC.I.A. connected?
With alleged projects, I'm sure the clearances' have to run through them.

It tends to make the better sense out of the confusion for me.

Thank you UJ, I cross posted the info.

Dex

Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:47 am
GT Truther

Post "Everything Isn't As It Seems" - MAMcD, 2003
Dex wrote:
Don

Personal felt opinion and I ask myself is marC.I.A. connected?
With alleged projects, I'm sure the clearances' have to run through them.

It tends to make the better sense out of the confusion for me.

Dex

"Is MarC.I.A. connected?" A misnomer, Dex, though I have to say that malaprop is quite clever! Remember that the C.I.A. is a subordinate agency to Majestic. Marcia has at least one if not more handguns, practices using them, and more likely than not has an overview of subordinate CIA programs and agents that she utilizes for certain ops. While hiding in plain sight, she can use her 'clearance' and access to conduct various psy-ops, obtain specific information, and all the while appear as an innocent lower-middle-class apartment dweller with a background in casino security and a Masters degree obtained from a correspondence course. (Of course these days she has a PhD, though how THAT was really obtained will always remain a question mark to some). One day she isn't a 'doctor', the next day a miracle occurs; she IS! No records of a fulsome course of study of years are on record, unless of course some are invented and added to the NDA viewing requirements.

Here's another set of images received at that time; make of them what you will.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Rockwell is a government contract site.

The Representing Box would contain what branch of military Marci would represent. Not that she "MJ" remember Majestic Twelve both of which officially and un officially does not exist!

If any grunt guard has stopped Marci and checked that badge, she would have been immeditately detained.

Again "MJ" is not an acceptable code for 'Representing'. They would not have taken the risk of Marci being arrested. The box would have contained her Military designation and rank.

Btw Majestic Twelve according to numerous researchers operates under the department of the Navy and Navel Intelligence (as least it did.)

Also the only data pretaining to Marci is whats in the box and written. Remember shes a vistior to the sight. Thus it would have been filled out by hand at the gate.

The printed portion of the badge is all Rockwell's in house codes and tracking data.

Shady

Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:24 pm
GT Truther

From Eagles:

jack wrote:I have an unusual question... Its a hard one to ask and but an easy one to answere...

Who here has seen beyond the vail...

If so I would be very interested in hearing about your experience

Ive had several wonderful things happen in the last few months but its hard to put into words what is really going on out there...lol... If your in the know, you know what I meen... Have a great day all... jack

Dan has had a NDE, an OBE, and a charismatic healing experience. The OBE by his description was almost not remarkable. The NDE and healing are something else.

Of course he can better say all this himself, in about a month and a half, but

The NDE involved disembodiment, a trip up a tunnel toward a light, speaking with luminous beings, and a hard trip back into his body.

The healing involved an experience of an encounter with an all powerful love presence. Dan openly calls it "The Christ Presence" but not like encountering a man. I have watched Dan's debriefing on it. It was beyond words for him, emotionally losing himself, and beyond my description of what he encountered. The thing I took away from watching it was that God = Love = Real Presence, and it was beyond his ability to put words to it. He was sobbing so deeply and was so happy at the same time he was describing it, it showed that when he talks about it, at least a part of the experience becomes alive like he was having it again.

His healing at Fr. Ralph DiOrio's service on June 7, 1980, was confirmed by the Roman Catholic Church. Dan had been almost totally blind. 48 hours after the healing, Dan had his optic nerves checked and they were working normally. The before/after checks were scientific and measured the ability of the nerves to work.

Marci will release the tape in the future.

Caspa

Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:32 pm
GT Truther

Post Masons Behind D&M and Shadows Behind Shady
Shady Groves wrote:
Big problem with the Rockwell Badge.

Rockwell is a government contract site.

Not exactly; Rockwell is a private-sector "defense contractor", including gov't. contracts as well as strictly non-governmental private-sector endeavors. The FAR 42.4 regulations govern communications and visitations to the "contractor's" facilities by representatives of the government.

Shady wrote:
The Representing Box would contain what branch of military Marci would represent. Not that she "MJ" remember Majestic Twelve both of which officially and un officially does not exist!

No, there is no requirement the "gov't. personnel" must be military. And, as stated endlessly, Majestic "hides in plain sight". Nonetheless, individuals encountering MAJIC/Eyes Only clearances are trained accordingly, and part of that training would inevitably include denial of such awareness. A simple, innocent-looking "MJ" telegraphs importance to guards to keep them on their toes, but the warning on this badge doesn't clearly indicate whether "DOD Personnel" indicates the wearer of the badge is such, or whether individuals encountering the badge might be. The importance of the mention of the FAR 42.4 is that it indicates there is correspondence and communication that preceded the visit by the individual; any questioning can be handled accordingly if a particular guard that wants to challenge her in the corridors can check on without impeding her.

Shady wrote:
If any grunt guard has stopped Marci and checked that badge, she would have been immeditately detained.

Not true. Read the FAR regulations in their entirety. Exhaustive correspondence would have to be concluded prior to the visit; the stated warning on the badge itself reminds anyone "checking" her badge to familiarize themselves with FAR 42.4 regulations.

Shady wrote:
Again "MJ" is not an acceptable code for 'Representing'. They would not have taken the risk of Marci being arrested. The box would have contained her Military designation and rank.

Again; no. There is rarely, if ever, ANY paper trail that would incriminate MAJ personnel explicitly. She HAS no 'military designation' and 'rank'. If she needs one, she could become an officer in any branch of the services necessary to complete her task, such as happened to Dan himself when he was made a "captain" in order to carry out the GWS-related operation in Gulf War One in Iraq.

Shady wrote:
Btw Majestic Twelve according to numerous researchers operates under the department of the Navy and Navel Intelligence (as least it did.)

Not quite. While the few documents that have to be produced usually show a "Dept of Naval Intelligence", such as the Q94-109a document and what showed on Bob Lazar's W-2 tax form (see the following video:

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/conspiracy_area_51.htm

they also use many other agencies to do their dirty work and to hide their projects under.

In the wake of Lazar's half-cocked 'disclosure', Majestic clamped down on even W-2s; wouldn't you, if you were in their shoes? Of course! You would try to minimize ANY form of traceable documentation......while on-the-run from the FBI, I had to think like they would, thus enabling us to evade capture for months until we surrendered. One has to think like the opponent, and Majestic has been at this for a longgggg time and has many brilliant minds working on security issues.

Shady wrote:
Also the only data pretaining to Marci is whats in the box and written. Remember shes a vistior to the sight. Thus it would have been filled out by hand at the gate.

The printed portion of the badge is all Rockwell's in house codes and tracking data.

Your observations are duly noted; they don't disprove or even prove anything for that matter.

BTW, any word from your famous UFer friend? A scrap of info, a single subscription, a W-2 from a casino or the Probation & Parole Board? A hospital visit? Anything? Shady, you need to come up with SOMETHING to validate your claim of the FOIA 800-pages. The description of the package was good; now comes the critical information, which can be very boring.......but immensely important for making your claim. You claim it took "3 weeks to absorb" the 800 pages; that sounds plausible. Yet, not a single item can you recall. This is so mind-boggling I'm getting email correspondence that practically begs me to put up a poll about this issue. You've provided us with some really good information collected from corners of the internet many here would never know, but you made this glaring claim that demands SOME kind of validation. I can understand, and so would most here, if you couldn't reveal select, personal information that might either "compromise your source" or even open you up to a libel suit by Dan and Marcia, but you claim various gov't. agencies gave you 800 pages of mundane information, which took you 3 weeks to absorb, and you can't recall a single item?? Think of this as if you were on the other side of this claim, hearing someone make it; think of how you react when you hear of some of Dan's claims, and how unbelievable they sound; now, how about a single factoid drawn from those FOIA-generated 800 pages? I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt here; some would have you tarred and feathered for telling tall tales out of school, but I have faith that you'll come through.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The zeros are water for the ones and ALL OF THE UNIVERSE

Quote:
Well, the only thing more shocking than realizing the complexity of the synchronism is in agreement with logic in that one has been the product of an in utero nuclear baby experiment, is realizing that no one but the guy who wants to drive you crazy for it, will believe you.

Uncle John here: I think I'm getting in over my head. LOL.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Is Danny behind bars yet?

Quoting: Boomerang

Yes. That's why he's in blackaout until December ... if he gets parole.
[/quote]

Is there any truth to this?

Dag

Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:26 pm
GT Truther

LOST BOOK OF NOSTRADAMUS DISCOVERED -- WORLD ENDS IN 2012!!!

"A mysterious book of cryptic prophecies discovered at the National Library has evidence to suggest that it is the final work of the most famous and controversial prophet in the history of the world, Nostradamus. Even more startling than the discovery of the book though, are the warnings it contains, which were so blasphemous and frightening in their time that they may have been intentionally suppressed until now"

Lost Book Of Nostradamus On The History Channel: 2 Min Sneak Peak

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/871299/lo ... sneak_pea/

THe Book in PDF format:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6489/The-Nost ... ld-War-III

Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:30 pm
GT Truther

[quote:from GLP/]

Is Danny behind bars yet?

Quoting: Boomerang

Yes. That's why he's in blackaout until December ... if he gets parole.

Is there any truth to this?

Dag[/quote]

Dag

If you don't mind my asking? Where at the GLP can I read this posting?

Dex

Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:50 pm
GT Truther

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/m ... 67&mpage=1

Dag

Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:35 pm
GT Truther

This time I got it.

Dex

Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:15 pm
Truth Seeker

Post GLP
Hi Everyone

I can't get on to the GLP site. I had tried a few times before when

folks had posted a link and I just tried again here and it kind of bothers

me that I can't go there. It says my IP is banned and I sure have no

idea why that would be. Can anyone offer any suggestion cause I'd

kind of like to see what's over there.

Thanks,

Kathy

Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:41 pm
GT Truther

I've had the same problem before. It's a glitch in the forum set up, try again tomorrow. Be warned, the GLP is full of antiganizers and mischeif...you have to wade through the bowels of naysayers, mud flingers, and the ignorant, but their is some value to it. I'm learning to grown a thick skin over their, which you need while searching for truth.

Peace.

Dag

Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:07 pm
GT Truther

Oppsy Looks like Danny's bright future is un raveling before his looking glass.

Russia, China, USA and Europe meeting in ancient Persia. Why Danny you have read Revelation? How about the Book of Daniel?

Shady

Quote:
Caspa
Administrator

[avatar]

Deputy Eagles Forum Administrator

Re: THE NEW NEWS 2007-2008
« Reply #69 on Today at 2:41am »

Yesterday at 8:09pm, galaxygirl wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/com ... on-comment ary

Straitjacket Bush
The president's warmongering remarks on the Iranian threat suggest he is psychotic. Really.

LA Times Op-Ed
Rosa Brooks:

Forget impeachment.

Liberals, put it behind you. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney shouldn't be treated like criminals who deserve punishment. They should be treated like psychotics who need treatment.

<snip>

But you could read Bush's remark as a madman's threat rather than a madman's prediction -- as a warning to recalcitrant states, from Germany to Russia, that don't seem to share his crazed obsession with Iran. The message: Fall into line with administration policy toward Iran or you can count on the U.S.A. to try to start World War III on its own. And when it comes to sparking global conflagration, a U.S. attack on Iran might be just the thing. Yee haw!

Galaxygirl, everyone on the Eagles Team agrees! Everyone, especially including Dan and Marci! This thing has to get stopped before it gets started or the U.S. and her allies will likely have to go "all in" to gain a "technical defeat" of a declared enemy: as per Dan's words, (WHICH ARE POSTED BY HIS DIRECT INSTRUCTION).

Caspa

"ETM's all kidding between us, aside. Look, I understand that I am under strict public interaction protocols, but in my opinion these issues take a moral step beyond the intent and reach of those signed documents, as the events of recent weeks and days position me in a state not unlike being "gagged" at the most opportune moment for those wishing to continue the commission of wrongs.

(I will largely continue to keep silent until after the December 14, 2007 agreed upon date. My statement here doesn't reflect my soon to be completed assignment, so there should be no problem. I will continue, under the NSO, to remain silent on what that asignment may have been.)

If the United States' Department of Justice feels otherwise, then they can just come and arrest me for making this statement. After what I have thus far faced in my life, I hardly fear a few of their agents, time in a cell alone with my God, or their (or the DoD's) tactics to gain behavioral compliance. Yes, I both love and will defend my country, but I will not be party to this world and her beautiful cultures being burned beyond their physical foundations to justify the visions of a few madmen who are proffering the policies of the Illuminati, in a manner not unlike that of the P+45K Rogues.

To them: Majestic wouldn't let you provoke T2 and the New Group won't let you kill the people off in other ways, either.

To the operatives standing in between: step to one side or the other, and make it quick.

In certain circles, information is already spreading as to what the nature of my tentative first interview of 2008 (plus a surprise about lotus) may contain:

"...an exclusive one on one live interview with
Dr. Dan Burisch, the Area 51 scientist turned whistle-blower
who reveals the truth about secret military programs involving
E.B.E's, time travel and advanced biological warfare."

So, to the echelon of the New Group, CoIntelPros, and the rest of the multilegged (and faced) creatures and critters who occupy the niches of dark government power: while concretely retaining the truth that I do love my country and her people, respect and follow the laws, and will always defend her security, you still need to think. You may watch me closely, but I can still:

[image]

I am named as "protected" in Treaty structure and so certain publicly observable levels of elected government are also "on notice." In either case, I have NO FEAR of a return to the beautiful everything from which we all come!

Little would be left for the children and a future should the war spread beyond Iran to include the direct military involvement of Russia and possibly China. The lingering effects from such a horrible conflict would likely spell real doom for humanity. It is my moral and ethical responsibility to report to the public that this is not exactly how the Looking GLass "Timeline 1 Variant 83" (T1V83, what the "new group" has concluded we are presently on) projected the events of the time in which we are living. To the point of the recent sanctions, it was following the projected events very closely. The movements toward war, seemingly abandoning (in all but name or token) a plethora of diplomatic options is precipitous, dangerous to world security, and (frankly) places us on the same path which the present POTUS so boldly warned "...if you are interested in avoiding World War 3, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from hav(ing) the knowledge to make a nuclear (his alt. "nucular" ::) ) weapon."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrzNsVGzRo

So, it isn't the fuels? It's not the production capacity or even a delivery system? It's not the network of passage of a weapon to a third or fourth party? It's the knowledge?

The latest? Cuba!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/10/24/ ... index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/ ... index.html

I need not remind people that had JFK attacked Cuba in 1962, nuclear weapons had already been positioned on that island, by the Soviet Union, for use.

Precipitous use of force ends catastrophically!

Like the man tapping on your door at the always most inappropriate moment, and saying "You never have enough insurance!"; Marcia has mailed (USPost) to numerous insider operatives detailed operational maps containing the imminent (present-24 months) military maneuvers expected under T1V83 by governments other than the United States of America and her allies. The maps DO NOT INCLUDE what I know of the expected movements by the United States of America and her allies. The United States Government is aware of all of the details, already, so NOTHING is being held from them. Over a year ago, the same was completed involving all of the memorized inserted genomic codes, dates, locations, other pertinent information, and species involved in certain "projects." This operation was secretly conducted at the same time we had ops all over this fine world of ours, spreading the unity fliers. So, the multiple packages, all safe and sound, could be ANYWHERE! That's what it is all about, afterall, UNITY - as we would reasonably not be able to continue, following a thermonuclear war.

Concerning events involving a widening war, (per the LG) they were not expected until well after the U.S. Presidential Inauguration of January, 2009, and more South East. As things stand, the person I presently see as the one being elected POTUS, directly corresponds to the T1V83. The VPOTUS, however, is quite another story. In fact, should he be selected by the candidate for President, to be the running mate, I would likely not vote for the candidate! My reasons for not voting for that person, would not be that the person's election to POTUS (and the one for VPOTUS) would support T1V83, nor would it be to personally hope for the diverting from variations of T1V83! I dislike that possible VPOTUS candidate to the extent that I would consider the POTUS candidate as exercising such poor judgement, as to not qualify for my vote.

Many may wonder how if given only two choices (T1V83 or the possible variant course of that we are on), I could see a third choice? It's easy. Leaving the reasonable probability of a catastrophic "Timeline 2" behind us (...and my career in Majestic, thank God! 8-) ), I do not personally (really) see this as "Timeline 1 Variant 83"! I see it as an uncharted now and future! So: without regard to worrying over whether this variation or that variation occurs, I believe we should think with common sense. Common sense, together with what we have learned about the present POTUS and VPOTUS, indicates to me that while they may have their 'heart' in the right place with certain (but not all) things, they are focusing too narrowly (something to which a microscopist is regularly cognizant) and not properly weighing the wider lessons of history with respect to international powers and their right concerns for energy supply: in this case, oil.

I think this occasion calls for me to reveal two of my treasured secrets, favorite singers, music which has helped me all the way from very hard times in late 1973, to even now: Melanie Safka and Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens)!

Look at her then, look at her later. Same beautiful soul!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeHtuwsUeRw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeq8SB7uOmQ

I looked for "Psychotherapy" (by Melanie) for the POTUS, but didn't find the sound file online! ;D

Cat...and, yes...I know about his political positions...but he is a healer through his music...Yusuf...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TWd3skb-Rw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sjSHazjrWg

My eyes? They were taken away and given back. My teeth...some gone...but that's okay! A few are worrying about my legs right now... ;D...well...it's all covered in my philosophy...and I will be fine... :D...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNxKnLmOH4

Have a good day everyone. We are on this side fighting for what we know is right. We're not of the mind to provide excuses to ANYONE for honestly (morally and ethically) getting the job done, following our hearts, and acting to prevent those from succeeding, whom would have by agenda and plan stopped us from doing the greater good! Let those who put the spin on things, provide the excuses. In the final analysis, where the light meets the future "excuses = failure." We know that the masses of hard working, big hearted, people of this world don't want to just hear "excuses."

You all keep the faith. There are MANY out here fighting for you. We'll chat more after December 14.

Love,

Dan"
« Last Edit: Today at 2:44am by Caspa »

Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:28 am
GT Truther

Just in case you are reading here which I’m sure you are so quit pretending ;)

You posted the Humanity splitting story when it came out a year ago. In fact you asked Burisch about in in open forum and he commented on it.

I know this because I got the link from you and posted it on to several blogs and message boards.

I want to know is why YOU don’t remember it. Unless your not the mongrel from a year ago?

Shady

Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:00 am
GT Truther

Kathy,

I've had the same problem before. It's a glitch in the forum set up, try again tomorrow. Be warned, the GLP is full of antiganizers and mischeif...you have to wade through the bowels of naysayers, mud flingers, and the ignorant, but their is some value to it. I'm learning to grown a thick skin over their, which you need while searching for truth.

Peace.

Dag

And the 'Profane'.

Dex

Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:08 am
GT Truther

Administrator
Caspa has many above supportive of his present commentary.

Dex

Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:25 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next