It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:04 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.7 2007 
GT Truther

Nightshade -- could you also post the quote where you got the reference regarding "Brent" from...
just to illustrate where the info was originally published and by whom?

Also, one might also say that Brent's real life identification has never been exposed on the internet (- to my knowledge -) so it is most likely not actionable. It is not like that of you Shady, don, myself, UJ or Dag who have had libelous claims posted right along with our proper legal names by the thugs on SNEDs.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:22 am
GT Truther

those images look like the stuff AA (Archangel) is posting over at Hidden Mission... I wonder if they are in cohoots?
http://keithlaney.net/phpBB/viewtopic.p ... &start=152

Shady Groves wrote:

I would like to reference back to this bit of history:
http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/treeoflife/index.htm
The Osiris Legend and the Tree of Life
Ancient Egyptians and the Constellations: Part 6[/quote]

this site is all about "the Precession" and 2012
Quote:
In celebration of their Dreamtime, the remote Ancient Egyptians exactly reproduced their Celestial Sphinx, Hu, at Giza in readiness for the July 3rd and 4th 14000 BCE Festival. Prophetically the Fall of Hu heralded the decline of the remote Ancient Egyptians and their entry into the Dark Ages. During this time only the intellectual elite would have been allowed to be initiated into, and share, a secret of such magnitude … The Secret of Precession.
Until now the purpose of the Sphinx at Giza has been shrouded in mystery. It guarded its secret well, lying in proud majesty in the desert sands commemorating the end of an era. The Lost Secret having now been rediscovered and made known, it is like Darkness visible.

Quote:
The Narmer Plate is a Sky Chart
http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/narmerplate/index.htm

Ancient Egyptians and the Constellations: Part 8

The Sky is Falling
Today we live in an Age of Science in which Precession is regarded as just another phenomenon. No great deal is attached to it. However when the remote Ancient Egyptians first recognized the effects of Precession more than sixteen thousand years ago it would have caused a crisis situation. (See Part 5)

Sky view from the Giza Plateau around 11:57pm on
July 3rd 14000BCE. The Cross is a symbol of the
Precession of the Equinoxes.
(The computer software I used to access this skychart is:
Haney, M.A. Skyglobe 3.5
A Shareware Product of KlassM Software, 1992)

The visible effect of Precession for the remote Ancient Egyptians was that their Celestial Sphinx was gradually slipping southwards. Their Celestial Sphinx, Hu, was falling out of the sky! Over the centuries, it was gradually shifting its position southwards in the night sky to a point where it would begin to disappear below the horizon at Giza forever.

At the Giza Plateau around 11:57pm
on July 3rd 13750 BCE the Celestial Sphinx
could no longer be visible in its entirety from Giza.
Haney, M.A. Skyglobe 3.5
It would seem to the remote Ancient Egyptians that their Dreamtime, their explanation of Creation built around the Celestial Sphinx, was coming to an end … that their world was coming to an end. By 13750 BCE (using the Gregorian Calendar) their worst fears would be realized; the Celestial Sphinx would no longer be visible in its entirety from Giza.

At the Giza Plateau around 11:57pm
on July 3rd 13000 BCE the Celestial Sphinx was
disappearing further below the horizon at Giza.
Haney, M.A. Skyglobe 3.5

In celebration of their Dreamtime, the remote Ancient Egyptians exactly reproduced their Celestial Sphinx, Hu, at Giza in readiness for the July 3rd and 4th 14000 BCE Festival. (See Part 2) Prophetically the Fall of Hu heralded the decline of the remote Ancient Egyptians and their entry into the Dark Ages. During this time only the intellectual elite would have been allowed to be initiated into, and share, a secret of such magnitude … The Secret of Precession.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:27 am
Truth Seeker

I have a lot of catching up to do so don't be offended if I take a while before actively posting here.

thanks

Rob

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:29 am
Truth Seeker

INTENT to make this world a better place for everyone." Most of us (including, I believe, Bunny-chan ) would agree

Absolutely! The only disagreement is about the matter of how to make the world a better place for everyone.

Hello to Boomer

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:04 pm
GT Truther

Greetings Bunny, Truthseeker and Boomer..
NP C???
Cross posting:

Hi Bre:

I'm reading the book, The Demon Haunted World, by Carl Sagan, so I'm feeling even more jaded about the potential for world wide disclosure/understanding of the multidimensional reality.

It's a very informative book for me because he covers a lot of the UFO history that I wasn't involved in, especially with regard to abduction experiences.

However, it's also a very painful read because Sagan was obviously a very incredible man who came from a profound place of love and wonder for life, but yet his analysis of the mystical experience is so far off the mark. The worst part is for me is that prior to my ET contact experiences, I probably would have agreed with him.

I don't have the book with me now, but a very painful part is when he quotes a channeled spirit who says it is the breath of God which animates the human, and Sagan completely ridicules that notion. Having had the experience of the breath of God sweep through me, I know what the spirit was talking about and feel sad that such an amazing scientist wasn't able to find that mystical space. Unfortunately, I think this is a good analogy for most people who are coming from the scientific materialist standpoint.

One thing that occurred to me after reading Sagan's section on the abduction stories/experiences is that this was such a widespread phenomenon during the 1990s, that it was probably an intentional experience placed by the souls of those involved because it precipitated a very rude awakening to the reality of spirit. Coincidentally, I just read a very detailed account of the Salem Witch Hunt, which reminded me how entrenched we humans can get in our thinking, and how we resist change, new ideas, etc. that probably at the soul level they realized it would take such a rude awakening as abduction scenarios in the dream space for some people to awaken.

I say this because sometimes when my soul wants me to get a message, I experience such unpleasant stuff in my dream space that there's no way I can ignore the message. And the other thing is is that the astral realm can be a very dangerous place and you can die on the astral realm so the fact that these abductions scenarios were being experienced and people lived to tell about them says to me that they were messages from spirit. Otherwise, if the grays wanted to abduct and kill they could and they would.

cheers,
Ariella

Believe it or not, J.J. Hurtak, before his encounter, was assisted in fusing his right and left hemisphere's of the brain in order for him to assimilate and understand how material sciences connect with spiritual evolution's..It was explained to him we presently have this physical problem.
I think this may be more widespread in our world than we realize.
It could help us better understand why people have such a difficult time grasping concepts that explain evolving Life as a consciousness spiritual scientific process.

Dex

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:15 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
INTENT to make this world a better place for everyone." Most of us (including, I believe, Bunny-chan ) would agree

Absolutely! The only disagreement is about the matter of how to make the world a better place for everyone.

Hello to Boomer

Uncle John here: Gosh, I hope everybody takes this the right way, but my intent is not to make this world a better place for everyone, my intent is the make the universe a better place for everyone.

Of course, there is a disagreement as to whether humans should even consider the whole universe instead of our little world or even smaller, our little time slice of our little world.

I suspect that love is consistent throughout the whole universe, but I have no way of knowing right now.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Opening Stanza
Well UJ, I suspect that if we succeed in making THIS world a "better place for everyone", we'll be allowed to graduate to assist other worlds do the same. Your bumper sticker might then read "Making The Universe A Better Place To Incarnate In -- One World At A Time". :P

Folks, we are about to embark upon a major set of discoveries regarding the snide remarks and innuendoes from the 'other' forum (that would be SNEDs in this case). As a prelude, and due to the use by Brent of Shady's taunt re: "crystal meth", I am inviting Brent to post here and show that he can break the cycle of blaming this entire forum (an unruly mob in comparison to the command-and-control 'official' Majestic mouthpiece) for the taunts of Shady. IF all the SNEDs characters were to post here --- as they were able to do at one time and did --- they would have to observe the Golden Rule not only here but by not posting hypocritical remarks (about fellow registered members here) while elsewhere.

Brent, your login password will be the first name of your alias you used in your last email to me. If that doesn't work, we can always change it to the answer to this question: "Who did Dadmiral want you to sleep with?"

I'll be back in a few hours to check whether you've taken us up on the offer. You'll have to check your email (the one you used to communicate with me) for the activation to take place first.

p.s. There is a difference between taunting and making untruthful and hateful remarks. When Dan first pointed out Brent to me while we were staying with Marci, he commented on how Brent had been an 'addict' but had 'cleaned up his act'. I am certain I never commented on this aspect over the past year since hearing that. However, I'm beginning to think that addiction and 'rehabilitation' is similar to 'retirement' in the black-ops community.......if it works once, use it over and over again.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Do ETs suffer from haemorrhoids?
Well, Shady, I don't know what you think to this Presidential briefing transcript/SERPO fairy story, but it sounds like some truths mixed in with a slew of half-truths and downright, laughable lies. Good stuff??? Lol, some of it was entertaining to read, but truth and entertainment are rarely the same thing. I'm sure the ufers have got a collective hard-on over this information, though. Now I need a new pair of eyeballs after reading that data ream you posted.

So, scientists designated the creature as EBE1. We also referred to it as "Noah." There was different terminology used by various aspects of the U.S. military and intelligence community back then.
lol@Noah. Why not Tarquin, or Marmaduke...or...Jrod, even?

The CARETAKER: No, Mr President. They don't have any similar characteristics of a human, with exception of there eyes, ears and a mouth. Their internal body organs are different. Their skin is different, their eyes, ears and even breathing is different. Their blood wasn't red and their brain was entirely different from human. We could not classify any part of the Aliens with humans. They had blood and skin, although considerably different than human skin. Their eyes had two different eyelids. Probably because their home planet was very bright.
Nictitating membrane/eyelid anyone?

The CARETAKER: As to some history. The original project, started back in 1947, was called "Project GLEEM." This project contained volumes of documented information collected from the beginning of our investigation of UFOs and Identified Alien Craft, or "IAC." The project was originally established in the early '50s by, first President Truman and then by order of President Eisenhower, under control of the National Security Council. President Truman established a group of people to handle this project. The group was called Majority 12 or "MJ-12."
Sounds convincing...

The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. EBE stayed alive until 1952 when it died. We learned a great deal from EBE. Although EBE did not have voice organs like humans, it was able to communicate with an operation performed by military doctors. EBE was extremely intelligent. It learned English quickly, mainly by listening to the military personnel who were responsible for EBE's safety and care.
Porky pies give everyone wind...

EBE did explain where he lives in the universe. We call this star system Zeta Reticuli, which is about 40 light-years [38.42] from Earth. EBE's planet was within this star system.
We're back to a little bit of truth again, perhaps?

PRESIDENT: For Christ sakes, I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some THREAT FROM OUTER SPACE. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I WANT TO HEAR IT.

PRESIDENT: OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE HOSTILE CREATURES so I ... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them. Adviser #1,do we have OPERATIONAL WAR PLANS on this?

Where's Will Smith and Sigourney Weaver and her flamethrower when you need them, eh?

The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. We call the hostile aliens simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code on them back in the '50s.
LMAO..HAV???? Now whoever's behind this release is really taking the piss here, I'm sorry.

The CARETAKER: OK, thank you. Mr President, the five (5) species are called, Ebens, Archquloids, Quadloids, Heplaloids and Trantaloids. These names were given to the alien's species by the intelligence community, specifically MJ-5. The Ebens are friendly; the Trantaloids are the dangerous ones.
All this -oids talk is reminding me of haemorrhoids. I think I rest my case....

WM CASEY: Mr President, we have a Trantaloid, but it is dead. We captured it in 1961 in Canada and we had it in captivity until 1962, when it died. We'll show you a photograph ... CARETAKER?

The CARETAKER: Director, I don't have one with me. But, I will get one couriered over to us...

What a surprise..

The big question here is was William Casey an official member of MJ-12?

------------------------------
Nice to see you back, Boom.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:04 pm
GT Truther

In the past stuff.

Does Reagan really talk like that?
On the whole, the constructed syntax seemed to me, way to perfect, over the counter easy put together over time information.
What happened to GOV. consensual contracted agreements? Abductee approvals in exchange for technology advancements.
I wonder where they're headed with this?
The real I feel is a specific specie enemy.
Jesus, that would cause a great disturbance in the intelligence communities.
Maybe, they now realize it's all our problem. Better to get it out and deal with it through other diplomatic trusted galactic alliances.
The kind contactees have developed.
Could be why they're formatting the disclosure in this way.

When they start discussing the off world adamic variety, is when and only then, I may feel their true intent and sincerity.

Dex

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:39 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Opening Stanza
Dondep wrote:
Folks, we are about to embark upon a major set of discoveries regarding the snide remarks and innuendoes from the 'other' forum (that would be SNEDs in this case). As a prelude, and due to the use by Brent of Shady's taunt re: "crystal meth", I am inviting Brent to post here and show that he can break the cycle of blaming this entire forum (an unruly mob in comparison to the command-and-control 'official' Majestic mouthpiece) for the taunts of Shady. IF all the SNEDs characters were to post here --- as they were able to do at one time and did --- they would have to observe the Golden Rule not only here but by not posting hypocritical remarks (about fellow registered members here) while elsewhere.

I look forward to hearing from Brent, and his side of the "saga," if possible. Now it's time to change my eyeballs. Night all. :shock: 8)

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:41 pm
GT Truther

I will say this from personal knowledge, something I've stressed repeatedly. "EBE" has only
one mark of distinction in the nomenclature designed for both recovery teams and those
observing tactical operations around UFO reporting and limiting of disclosure, and that is
to discern between ET and EBE.
Think about it, why the redundance in Extraterrestrial Biological Entity if that is really what
EBE designates? Both ET and EBE could be defined equally by it.
But not ExtraBiological Entity, as distinquished from ET, the former biologically engineered
for deep space travel and the latter, an actual species capable of reproduction.

Another grave misgiving here is the obvious attempt to virtually remove the prospects for
humanoid ET, claiming the "shape-shifting" hostiles (insect-like otherwise) are that manifestation,
even as the blondes. What this does is to polarize the vast bulk of humanity from ET contact
through fear.

It has never been about the government and military actually wanting to remove the ET equation
or they could have behaved far less suspciously, kept down the tide a great deal better...no it
has been to CONTROL disclosure, to interpret ETs and their message. The last thing the
government and military want is to disturb power placement and status quo. THEY are to
benefit, not us, by shared technology. We might not be so dependent with efficient energy,
with healing methods the individual can employ, with better comparative analysis of how
societies function without inordinate disproportioning of wealth! Why we might even acquire
fuller use of our 3/4 atrophied brain! NOT GOOD FOR PEOPLE THAT SPEND LIFETIMES
DECIDING THINGS FOR OTHERS. Politicians, in other words.

We all want determinations. But we all need to know there is a war against our knowing ANYTHING
well enough to defeat conspiracy.

The SERPO papers are the work of someone utilizing what I call, the principle of inevitability, but with
someone feeding them who still has their foot in the intrigue of the Grand Deception.

There are humanoid ETs who differ from us in only one respect, they do not have split consciousness
and are not susceptible to hypnosis. Hint, hint, hint.

JCH

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:16 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Now here is a video that Dondep will like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CnGRnz9Fi4

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don't have the exact post Starreyes but it was right after I came back to the Golden Thread and just at the very beginning of 'the other forum.' Brent was still in contact with Don Dep and then suddenly silenced. Mongrel then posted in their forum that Brent was 'un reliable' and put on leave for his "meth" addiction. The Team wished him well on this "leave" and joked about Don losing his "contact."

It was Dan and Marci which "outed" Brent.

starryeyes wrote:
Nightshade -- could you also post the quote where you got the reference regarding "Brent" from...
just to illustrate where the info was originally published and by whom?

Also, one might also say that Brent's real life identification has never been exposed on the internet (- to my knowledge -) so it is most likely not actionable. It is not like that of you Shady, don, myself, UJ or Dag who have had libelous claims posted right along with our proper legal names by the thugs on SNEDs.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:41 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Do ETs suffer from haemorrhoids?
Brent, just a friendly reminder; if you decide not to take advantage of the current situation over the next day and a half (I figure a couple of days is sufficient time), then I think we can safely assume you won't at all.

Shady, in the meantime, there'll be no more taunts from you about his addictions either please. While Dan and Marcia - which would include all their sock-puppets - were registered on this forum (on the other site, but same GT) at one time but preferrred to leave and attack, Brent never had that opportunity. Now we'll see how serious they are about having a rational discussion or if they prefer to continue belittling us from afar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mjc wrote:
The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President.
We call the hostile aliens simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code on them back in the '50s.

LMAO..HAV???? Now whoever's behind this release is really taking the piss here, I'm sorry.

It was around that time that we began to see HOV lanes on the highways around DC; I wonder if that was all preparatory for HAV lanes? The better to speed the aliens on their appointed rounds in the capital, assisting defense contractors in their plans for 'Star Wars'. Now that we know that one of these P-45Ks (er, HAVs) 'defected', there's nothing to worry about.

The CARETAKER: OK, thank you. Mr President, the five (5) species are called, Ebens, Archquloids, Quadloids, Heplaloids and Trantaloids. These names were given to the alien's species by the intelligence community, specifically MJ-5. The Ebens are friendly; the Trantaloids are the dangerous ones.
All this -oids talk is reminding me of haemorrhoids. I think I rest my case....

Over here we call 'em 'hemorrhoids', but point and chuckle well-taken....

WM CASEY: Mr President, we have a Trantaloid, but it is dead. We captured it in 1961 in Canada and we had it in captivity until 1962, when it died. We'll show you a photograph ... CARETAKER?

The CARETAKER: Director, I don't have one with me. But, I will get one couriered over to us...

What a surprise..

NOW we know the purpose of those HOV/HAV lanes.

The big question here is was William Casey an official member of MJ-12?

Naturally; Chair #3, supposedly. Although this looks scripted as all get-out, the attitude would have been appropriate; notice how they refer to an extraterrestrial as a hunter on safari would refer to a 'kill'. Here's a being who is obviously so superior as to be able to travel across insterstellar distances that boggle the mind, in far superior craft than we've ever built, and we refer to 'it' in a fashion reminiscent of the cave-man as he contemplated another huge beast he just clubbed to death.

Edit by Admin

New 3.8 thread started

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30