It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:36 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.7 2007 
GT Truther

Post Victor Replies
Dex, Victor replied to my latest request, using the last email addy you used to email me:

"I NEVER visit any forum! Bandwidth is too high! Tomorow's release is only the start of a VERY LENGHTY public
acclimation program authorized by the very highest levels of our
government ... you'll see! The material is UNbelievable, but 100% TRUE!

I'll add Dex."

:sigh: I wish folks today had a better appreciation for spelling and for a more judicious use of 'bling' (excessive exclamation marks). Still, Victor keeps everyone 'in the loop', despite the tabloid-style of journalism.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post link to Flash video
Dondep wrote:
Did either of you -- Shady or mjc -- (or anyone else reading) happen to save the flash video? There's nothing at that link now, which is no surprise......Brent supposedly went AWOL but still kept a copy of the 'keys' to SNEDs. His reappearance means a lot more than anyone might realize at the moment.

I had trouble playing the Flash video, so I converted it to mpeg1. Here's a link to the download:-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXZIIHZ7

The Project Camelot team has finally discovered Dan Sherman, eh? I look forward to seeing their interview. Thanks for the link, Don.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:49 am
Truth Seeker

MJC
Dutch is hard for most here.
JAn

Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: link to Flash video
mjc wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Did either of you -- Shady or mjc -- (or anyone else reading) happen to save the flash video? There's nothing at that link now, which is no surprise......Brent supposedly went AWOL but still kept a copy of the 'keys' to SNEDs. His reappearance means a lot more than anyone might realize at the moment.

I had trouble playing the Flash video, so I converted it to mpeg1. Here's a link to the download:-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXZIIHZ7

The Project Camelot team has finally discovered Dan Sherman, eh? I look forward to seeing their interview. Thanks for the link, Don.

You're welcome, mjc; and thank YOU for saving that fascinating little snip. If thanks go to Brent for making it (or at least posting it), and Shady for hauling it over here, then by all means, thank you.

I suspected, when I first read the posting on Victor's list that I shared here, that we are about to witness the culmination of the simmering SERPO, to be sprung upon an unwitting population. It's exactly what Werner Von Braun and his associates warned us of, from their testimony back in '74. The 'new enemy' that is to replace "Islamo-fascism" is to be, finally, the "evil aliens" that are bent on "destroying the human race" by "abducting hapless humans to steal their DNA and other organs". I believe that's how they are about to portray the extraterrestrial influence.

As I said earlier, may God have mercy on us. His "angels" are to be "mistaken" for "demons".

BTW, wasn't Oct. 30th also the date the original "War of the Worlds" was released?

NOTE: For those that are trying to access the link mjc posted and wonder why the video doesn't play, take a look at the letters to the right of the big MEGAUPLOAD banner.......then type the 3 letters (they change with every screen) in the box. This is to prevent spammers, I believe.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Alf[Alien-Life-form] Garnet and his pal Ar Gent
I snatched the video and uploaded it to my imageshack account. Thats the link I posted. Last I checked it was still there. If your not seeing it chances are its because its a Flash (Flv) video. You need a player for that. There are tons of freeware versions out there on the net. To get the file just do a "Save As" on my link

I can also convert it to any other video format and email it to you its only 2 meg, if you wish?

Clearly Brent's a troubled soul being that he suffers from addictions. Most likely seen to much or Majestic ordered him to carry out operations against his God given conscious

Brent your only going to find Peace if you turn against your former Masters totally! You can not serve two Masters Brent, Its either God or Them. Find the courage to be real Patriot and speak out against them! It is then only then you will be able to forgive yourself and find the healing redemtion that you you long for and seek.

Dondep wrote:
(Thanks for posting that about "NP completeness", Dex. Will study it and UJ's response for further comment later; on first reading you do have a point, UJ, but it's a very delicate conundrum. Ultimately it may provide the key to understanding the 'Illuminati' paradigm.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shady, that pic you posted from "talk to Frank".....how did you know about the connection to Brent? That raises a LOT of eyebrows......it lends credence to the rumors that you're an unwitting "agent provocateur" serving the purposes of the SNEDs black-ops/'disclosure' compartment.

mjc wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Strange goings on at the other forum last night.

Brent took over at around 9pm EST and pulled a Alex Haig. Declared himself in power due to the rest of the Eagles Team being down with the flu. Brent goes on to state that they’ve received a strange video warning in their mail box.

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/6128/falconbi2.flv

Thanks for posting the flash movie, Shady. I'm not certain if the crackling soundtrack/voice-over in the background was relevant or not to the images being displayed. I'm sure it was in some subtle way. A comic called "Falcon's Crest", eh? Aviary disinfo extends from Opres ["Operational Rehearsal"]/Serpo, and now to Garnet/Argent, according to anonymous?

Uferdom folklore states that "Project Garnet" concerns the group that controlled UFO information and documentation generated by the other ongoing UFO projects.

According to:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_go ... _in_comics Argent was the domestic branch of Task Force X, it was a sister organization to the Suicide Squad. Argent was led by Control and consisted mainly of former O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services) agents. Argent was a powerful agency during most of the Cold War. After confronting and killing a government official responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy, Control ordered all records of Argent destroyed and pulled the organisation undercover. For years, the Argent continued their work in secret, but shrunk considerably in size. Eventually, Control died, but his granddaughter, Anne-Marie Vere, maintained the pretence that he was still alive to keep the group operating. In recent times, a confrontation with the Suicide Squad exposed the deception and Argent disbanded. Known agents of the Argent included: Control, Falcon, Fleur, Iron Munro, Phantom Lady I, and Anne-Marie Vere.:shock: :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE from 'Project Camelot'

Dear All,

1) New from Project Camelot: DAN SHERMAN

2) Project Camelot has recently returned from a trip to Russia.

3) 19 of our 31 videos have been maliciously deleted from Google.

1) DAN SHERMAN: Way Above Black

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.html

Dan Sherman was trained by the US Air Force as an "Intuitive Communicator" - a high-tech telepath - and found himself in daily communication with two extraterrestrials as part of the US military's preparation "for a future time in which all electronic communications would be rendered useless".

In this fascinating interview, Dan states: "If I were to make up a story, it would be a lot more elaborate than this. I want to stick to what happened to me, and let everyone else conjecture upon that. If I start conjecturing, then it sullies my credibility. I need to stick to the facts."

So Dan tells it like it is, and refrains from speculation. His low-key, matter-of-fact presentation has great power in a field where sometimes stories can be dramatized and embellished. His book, Above Black, available here, is a straightforward narrative in which further details of the story can be found. It presents a concise, clear statement of one man's extraordinary experience.

This is one of the cornerstones of Project Camelot's current focus on 2012 and the events that may surround it. We have heard from several independent and credible sources that a time will come soon when the electromagnetic grid will go down. There is overwhelming evidence that the US military were somehow well aware of this over twenty years ago... and that plans are now well advanced to deal with a serious situation about which the public are still being kept totally in the dark.

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.html

Click here to download the video:

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.wmv

We've been totally unable to upload the video to Google (see below), and have as yet, ten days later, received no explanation or help from them.

2) Project Camelot has recently returned from a trip to Russia.

During a fascinating week, we met and talked at length with

- 'Boriska', the Indigo Child famous in Russia who remembers past lives on Mars and Lemuria, and who states that there will be major cataclysms, involving water, in 2009 and 2013.

Click here for the story:

http://projectcamelot.org/boriska.html

- Vladislav Lugovenko, who has researched what he calls 'the breathing of the Earth', and the connection with the important arrival of millions of Indigo Children.

- Vadim Chernobrov, a physicist and world-class UFO researcher, who has invented and constructed a device which slows down time by a small measured amount.

- Valery Uvarov, editor of the Russian Nexus Magazine and researcher into the 1908 Tunguska event, ancient texts, ancient artifacts, and pyramid energy.

In addition, Project Camelot is now delighted to have an infrastructure of support in Russia and we are very much looking forward to a return visit. Our new video interviews will be edited as soon as possible, and we will let you know when these are published.

3) 19 of our 31 videos have (again) been maliciously deleted from Google.

This means we're clearly doing something right. All our material is securely backed up in several locations, but it'll take a few days to re-upload all the deleted videos. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Attacks like this will never stop us. If the hacker is reading this, take note that we just become even more determined to make our work available to the widest audience. The truth can't be deleted quite so simply... and nor is there the slightest chance of our becoming discouraged.

Interestingly, we have been told that exactly the same thing happened to Alex Jones a little while ago. At least part of the intention in that case appeared to be to reset the Google visitor counters to zero (which is exactly what happened to our own videos a few months ago). You may join us in speculation about what is really going on here, and who may be responsible.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:36 pm
GT Truther

Yes the sound to the video file was Orsen Well's Original Broadcast of War of the Worlds on old CBS Mercury Theater. 1939 Oct 30th.

If you want to listen to the whole broad cast its here in Real Media file format.

http://www.earthstation1.com/WOTW/War_of_the_Worlds.ram

Still fantastic Orson Well's was a Master of Drama. A bit dated but still frightening non the less :)

Listening to it keep in mind that Oct 30th 1939 THIS broadcast threw the United States into mass panic as the people across the nation believed Earth was under invasion by Martians. THe military across the nation was actually sent into the streets in some cities.

Was it just a radio drama or was it the real thing?!?

We Martians will never tell! Evil Laugh ;)

Happy Halloween! :)

Shady

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:47 pm
GT Truther

Thank you DonD, your handy work is much appreciated.

The whole point and essence finalizing the main theme with our next stage of evolution..is firing up the DNA...Light!
This has been in part my education with the variety ET contact I've experienced. I'm a witness to the processing.

In other words...I know what has been written is real.
UJ asks..
Why am I elusive.
I thought we cleared the air about that.

About my dreams? Still, I'm reluctant to reveal my whole story. Doubting Thomases I haven't managed to master yet.
But you're absolutely right... in theory DonD, and I'm surprised to hear it coming from you. From observation. IMO you're gained a more open mind.
If I shared with all of you what real I claim to know of our highest hope before it's time, might interfere with personal Rose's petal growth.
Please bare with me and the cryptic parlay. Necessary.

Dex

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:08 pm
GT Truther

Of course it was my mistake UJ.
>I'd like to know what you think about contactees?
>

Uncle John at Prepare4Contact wrote:
Uncle John here: Thanks Dex. And thanks so much for your post on NP
completeness. I have an extreme desire to discuss this with others.

In my limited experience with contactees, they seem to be very
restrictive on how open they will have communications with others. For
over three years I've been asking for a phone conversation with you.

I know my questions go to the core of the welfare of all sentient beings
throughout the reachable universe. I am continually amazed that I can't
discuss this with anyone.

Only love can fill.

Dex wrote:
UJ asks..
Why am I elusive.
I thought we cleared the air about that.

Uncle John here. Dex, LOL, there you go again. Misquoting me. I didn't ask why you are elusive. You asked what I thought of contactees and I responded that they are elusive.

Another thing I've noticed about contactees, they misquote, typically because they react emotionally to what they remember someone said about them. I've gotten use to this and now I've found it to be very humorous.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
It's not a wonder why people wouldn't understand that question, it's difficult to understand the answer without computer science indepth schooling.

Uncle John here: OMG Dex, you understand what I was talking about.

It is another way to ask "Does God play dice with the universe?"

It would sure be nice to prove this one way or another.

If humans applied the mechanisms of Operations Research and Game Theory we could make this world into a paradise compare to what we have today. Alas, the ET controllers that run this world prefer the screwed up mess we have on this planet. What is truly sad is that so few humans understand this and speak up when they are listened to.

This truly defines the human condition and I suspect it defines God's condition.

They fact that a ET civilization with millions of years history doesn't fully understand this is absurd. Dex, if you get another contact with ET's, please ask them of this.

Dondep, you can't get around the fact that the Zeta's refuse to answer a yes or no question with a stupid response as we don't have the ability to understand the answer. Almost every human understands the difference between yes and no.

Dex, why are you so elusive? It reminds me of the Zeta's. Dex, are you human?

Uncle John here. Dex, LOL, there you go again. Misquoting me. I didn't ask why you are elusive. You asked what I thought of contactees and I responded that they are elusive.

What do you think UJ? Who's misquoting who?
Very humorus indeed UJ.

Dex

Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:10 pm
Truth Seeker

Post RE: GLP
Thanks Dag, Dex and Don for the info about GLP. I guess I don't

really need to go over there anyway. I have tried many times to go

to the site but always get a message that my IP has been banned and

"Thanks for not stalking". I just wondered if anyone knew why? If it

was somehow related to my being a registered user here? It sounds

like a nasty place to visit anyway. I rarely even go to SNEDs due to

the bizarre nonsense over there. Starry was absolutely right to stop

the "dropbox" cryptic BS. I much prefer the intelligent conversation

that exists here. (Even if it does extend WAAAY beyond my

comprehension sometimes - NP completeness)

Even though I rarely speak out here I really appreciate having a place

to go where there are others that understand the real issues that we all

face. We don't all have to agree about everything and we don't all have

to have the same level of understanding but I think we do all have the

INTENT to make this world a better place for everyone. That is what

counts to me and that is why I come here.

I thank you all for that.

Kathy

Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:35 pm
GT Truther

If you remember Benjamin Fulford reported on behalf of the Asian Secret Societies that the Asian Secret Societies have decleared open warfare on the Illuminati. If the Illuminati did not begin disclosure and retreating on their "Globalist and Depopulation Agenda."

Well it looks that they are carrying out that threat!

Video: Asian Countries Dumping Their Dollars Benjamin Fulford reports for IN Press TV news More ...

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/link.as ... -TOKYO.wmv

Bye Bye Illuminati... bye bye Committe of the Majority. Your finished! :-D

The Aisan Ninja's and Triads are taking over! :)

Shady

Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:43 pm
GT Truther

Fulford's original posting from Aug 07 it seems to have predicted the future to a T.

Fulford was originally with Forhe's Magazine!

Secret government promises big changes

By Benjamin Fulford

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says.

The recent market turmoil, including the Chinese threat to sell dollars, was part of the bargaining towards major changes in the secret balance of power, we are told.

Certainly there are some encouraging signs. The tearful resignation of U.S. presidential “brain” Karl Rove removes a central lynchpin of Bush’s regime. Since it follows six other resignations; it does look like rats abandoning a sinking ship.

In Japan, meanwhile, the victory of the opposition Democratic Party in the recent upper house elections could lead to the end of the Iraq and Afghan wars. Japan Democratic Party leader Ichiro Ozawa has promised to block renewal of an “anti-terrorist” bill that allows Japan’s Self-Defense Forces to provide considerable logistical support to the U.S. sponsored wars in the region. Without that support, it is unlikely the U.S. will have enough money or military might to continue the wars.

Since this follows UK Prime Minister Brown’s vow to remove British troops with or without U.S. approval, it will mean the Bush regime has lost its last big war allies. Brown also publicly rebuked Bush during a recent visit by doing such things as pointedly refusing to take home a souvenir he was given.

There are also signs the Japanese election was manipulated behind the scenes to promote a Democratic Party victory in Japan. Just before the election, the Japanese mainstream media suddenly began reporting heavily about a pension scandal the JDP has been talking -unreported- about for at least 5 years. This was crucial for their victory. We may see a general election as early as this fall, followed by the birth of a JDP government and an end to the post-war Japanese regime. It could be a sign of diminished Rockefeller influence in Japan. However, it is not a sign of diminished illuminati control of Japan since Ozawa is himself a Freemason.

Despite the positive developments, the biggest worry is all the public hints about a new “terrorist attack” on the U.S. to be used as an excuse to trigger martial law. However, such an attack at this time “would fool nobody,” the sources said. Many U.S. citizens might be fooled but no other government in the world would believe it. “The secret government knows they cannot use their old tricks anymore,” the sources said.

The Chinese secret societies meanwhile, are watching carefully for any sign of new attempts to spread disease or otherwise carry out genocidal attacks. They only give one warning and have now initiated a news blackout. I am not in the loop about what they would do if a new breach was found but, they did say whatever action they took would be “unpredictable and worse than expected.”

At the same time, an anti-Rothschild alliance has been formed in Tokyo. They warn that the entire Bush regime was probably set up as a “bad cop” to scare people in the arms of the EU “good cop.” They say there may be other surprises, possibly including a fake UFO invasion that Henry Kissinger hinted at during the 1991 Bilderberg meeting. “We will have to look at least four or five steps ahead in order to keep on top of these people,” the alliance says.

So far, the EU only consists of governments that are controlled in secret by the Rothschilds etc. (Turkey is also a Rothschild fief). Their secret parliament, the Bilderbergers, have already shown they are racist by refusing to allow any Japanese to join. As a result, any effort to turn the EU into the base of a world government is doomed to fail.

The anti-Rothschild alliance, (with the discreet backing of the Chinese secret societies), will be contacting leaders of Russia, China, India, the Muslim countries, South America, Africa etc. to create a global alliance that will demand a new way of running the planet.

The UN Security Council will have to be replaced with a new grouping that more accurately represents the people of this planet. As it stands, 4 out of the 5 permanent Security Council members are representatives of Caucasian nations even though only 17% of the world’s people are Caucasian. This global apartheid will have to end.

The world’s financial system will also have to be replaced with a more transparent and equitable system that relies on more than simple human selfish greed as the main incentive for transactions.

Once this is done, a three-year campaign against the five curses of humanity: war, poverty, environmental destruction, ignorance and disease could be carried out. This could be a test case for replacing the Hegelian system of pitting opposite forces against each other in war with a system for people to compete towards agreed upon peaceful goals.

The industries and lobbies that have depended on war and turmoil will have to be given new goals and direction. One possibility would be a long-term campaign to terraform Mars.

People will have to be patient, however. These changes will happen over a period of years, not months. In the meantime, let us see if the autumn surprise appears as promised.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:06 pm
GT Truther

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=4731

Scientists Create Most Powerful Antimatter Beam
10-28-2007
TG Daily

Raleigh (NC) - Scientists recently announced they have fired the most powerful antimatter beam ever created. Comprised of positrons (antimatter electrons) emitted from a large plate and focused into a beam, the emission strength exceeds the previous record held by a laboratory in Munich, Germany.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34554/113/

Scientists create most powerful antimatter beam

Raleigh (NC) - Scientists recently announced they have fired the most powerful antimatter beam ever created. Comprised of positrons (antimatter electrons) emitted from a large plate and focused into a beam, the emission strength exceeds the previous record held by a laboratory in Munich, Germany.

ImageEarlier this month, students and faculty at North Carolina State's PULSTAR nuclear reactor saw a positron beam 5x more powerful than any other ever emitted by man. It was created by a device which looks amazingly similar to a warp reactor from Star Trek.

In truth, the PULSTAR reactor is a fascinating piece of equipment. It's comprised of a few dozen distinct components which, when all working together in unison, creates a 1 megawatt pool-type research reactor. It's fired by 4% enriched uranium dioxide in pin-type fuel pellets clad in zircaloy. This particular type of fuel gives PULSTAR characteristics that are very similar to commercial light water power reactors.

The PULSTAR research center also has a wide range of teaching purposes. For example, a variety of irradiation facilities are used for analytical services. Their Neutron Activation Analysis (NAA) provides academic institutions as well as state and federal agencies, and commercial companies across the country, with data and research. Other fixed beam facilities on campus also do the same. Training services in radiation measurements and isotopic analysis are also provided making this a true teaching facility at NC State.

ImageThe emitter characteristics are outlined here in this computer simulation. Basically, the device uses an emitter plate to create positrons. The math behind how this works would baffle most post-graduate students. Basically though, a type of electrical and atomic condition is created within the plate which "encourages" the formation and expulsion of positrons. From there the positron trajectories are altered by fields which guide and direct the positrons into a unified beam. Without the encompassing field, the positrons would randomly collide with the device, likely consuming it in very short order.

Since this project has now created a successful, powerful antimatter beam, physicsts are looking to turn their attention to practical applications. Dr. Ayman Hawari, associate professor of nuclear engineering and director of the Nuclear Reactor Program at NC State, told ncsu.edu's Dave Pond, "The idea here is that if we create this intense beam of antimatter electrons ... we can then use them in investigating and understanding the new types of materials being used in many applications." These include antimatter spectrometers and the long theorized antimatter microscope, a device which is theoretically capable of digging much deeper into the atomic world than those based on matter. It would reveal data not possible to collect with matter emissions alone.

The PULSTAR extractor lense. Visit the NC State PULSTAR website to see a full schematic of this device, as well as its history.

The "positron project" began in 2005 with collaboration from NC State, the University of Michigan and Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Funding was provided by the U.S. Department of Energy and the National Science Foundation. Dave Pond's original interview can be found here.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:29 pm
GT Truther

Another thing I've noticed about contactees, they misquote, typically because they react emotionally to what they remember someone said about them. I've gotten use to this and now I've found it to be very humorous.

This is a load of crap UJ...if you want your opinion's taken seriously, try refraining with the contactee misnomers.
You've been going on and on for awhile about this stuff building an arrogant pedestal. Quit with being so impressed with yourself.
Be a better person. I know you can be. Time to rise above our weaknesses, the things that trap us here. Geez.

Dex

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:33 pm
GT Truther

Happy Halloween

People ask me time to time in private what does an actual M.I.B look like. Well this is what they looked like in early 1970s identical to this.. Pay close note of the inhuman face in the backseat of the limo. They always traveled in threes.

"Owl?
Hawk?
Chicken?

Like to play with us?"

Actual M.I.B message that was left scribbled into the soil of my brothers favorite Skywatch spot that over looked Eastern Indianapolis in the early 70s. That night they had to out run two M.I.B limo's they were tailing them at high speed on the way back.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: RE: GLP
Truthseeker wrote:
Thanks Dag, Dex and Don for the info about GLP. I guess I don't

really need to go over there anyway. I have tried many times to go

to the site but always get a message that my IP has been banned and

"Thanks for not stalking". I just wondered if anyone knew why? If it

was somehow related to my being a registered user here? It sounds

like a nasty place to visit anyway. I rarely even go to SNEDs due to

the bizarre nonsense over there. Starry was absolutely right to stop

the "dropbox" cryptic BS. I much prefer the intelligent conversation

that exists here. (Even if it does extend WAAAY beyond my

comprehension sometimes - NP completeness)

Even though I rarely speak out here I really appreciate having a place

to go where there are others that understand the real issues that we all

face. We don't all have to agree about everything and we don't all have

to have the same level of understanding but I think we do all have the

INTENT to make this world a better place for everyone. That is what

counts to me and that is why I come here.

I thank you all for that.

Kathy

Very well-said, Kathy. I'm sure it makes the GT Admin.'s day (and mine) to hear that we're doing our job as it were to provide a place where we can rub elbows with people that may disagree with us, even if those elbows do get a bit sharp at times lol!~ ...... The last time I peeked in a day or so ago the GLP thread under discussion appeared to be centered on 2 or 3 "anonymous" posters going all-out after Boomerang (who we finally were able to get registered here; he should be along shortly) because he hadn't sufficiently taken legal action against Dan; as if that were his job! Boomer made an excellent offer to anyone who could "prove" any of the charges against Dan -- he would give $100 to a charity of the plaintiff's choice (just to make sure MONEY wasn't the motive of the anti-Dan group that seems bent on making him out to be a hoaxer). At the same time, he holds the same standard for D&M. As he would telll those who aren't familiar with his role in the 'saga'; he travelled twice from England to Las Vegas to meet with them and have a look first-hand for himself, but found that things weren't "quite what they claimed to be", despite given extraordinary access to D&M. He had always given them the "benefit of the doubt" during his investigation, but it came up wanting for him.......as it has for many. What was interesting was that many of the original travellers of this 'Golden Thread' peeked in during the first few pages and made their conclusions known, some not too kindly either. Unfortunately. But that's what happens when such a large and disparate group from around the globe develop an interest in what turned out to be a pre-planned 'disclosure' project that maintains the black-ops attitude of arrogance.

BTW, I too am still having a hard time wrapping my brain around "NP completeness". Apparently it's old hat to UJ, but if he can understand how beyond most average humans "NP completeness" is (Dex, was there ever a description of the 'NP' in your post earlier? All that stuff about algorithmns....... I looked and looked and couldn't find what the 'NP' actually stood for.....), then maybe he can understand that perhaps there are things that are similarly beyond his OWN comprehension. Of course, since he's the Architect of Heaven, I guess even the higher level of Zetan mathematics is 'old hat' to him, which I suppose gives him the right to be so dismissive of them. Personally I too feel they can be too dismissive at times also, and many are my questions they've left unanswered.

Regarding exactly WHY you can't pull up GLP: I doubt it's because you are registered here, Kathy. If that were true I should have the same problem, but as it is I can't log in to GLP under my registered name; I get a screen that demands I pay - $10/month if I want to continue using "dondep"! No-one else I know of, including Boomerang, has had this problem. Here's the image I get:

Lastly, when you say "....we do all have the

INTENT to make this world a better place for everyone." Most of us (including, I believe, Bunny-chan :P ) would agree.

If you really want to visit GLP, I think you can always do so by using a proxy, which you can find free at http://www.proxy.org I know most computers at work-places won't allow their employees to visit the site, so if you're trying to access it from your job, that might explain it.

Now, back to this "NP completeness" for me......

(p.s. Shady, I have Macromedia Flash 8 player, and it appeared to 'load' several times but then it would come up blank.)

Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Ok Don try this one link to the video I now uploaded to Photobucket. :) Yet I'm sure by the time you read this the news will be breaking on Victors list.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:19 am
GT Truther

Umm Brent I wasn't the one the exposed your addiction Dan and Marci did back in March when they tore you apart public ally in their forum for having assisted Don Dep in the past behind the scenes.

I would have never known unless Dan and Marci and Mongrel revealed your secret. Some friends you have there.

As for your past addiction you admit it yourself the military and your duty in it so damaged you some how in your conscious and soul that you ended up looking for the false escape. An you continue to defend them?!?

I guess Uncle John is correct they must use mind control in service. Apparently they destoried Brent (the person) and left the mindless solider that still defends his abusers.

They fucked you up guy. Not I. The day you realize that and break free from that "Life" will be your day of your freedom man and your addiction totally broken.

Shady

Quote:
Brent
Administrator

Re: ASK THE MONGRAAL!
« Reply #571 on Today at 3:40am »
Commentary:

A couple of years ago I started to lose the struggle to get off a drug, methamphetamine. It started occupying more and more of my life. I was introduced to amphetamine in the military.

I am now clean. I am going to stay that way, one day at a time, with the help of God and my family and friends.

Mongrel (Steve) called me and told me about the comments being made at another forum, comments designed to be a lure for me back to the demon amphetamine. In 24 hours, they haven't removed it. They support it. Dan spoke with me about the comments and assured me that they were designed by the writer but would most likely be kept there by the dark troubled people running the forum. He was right, they are still there, on their page 28.

Golden Rule, ends justifying the means, nicknames for people they don't have one chance in a million of ever meeeting but we have kept personal time with, tabloid fabrications, everyday.

Now, they are promoting luring drug addicts back to their habits, under the false guise of freedom of speech. If they ran this world it would come to ruin overnight, because their master is an angry master and he knows his time is short.

Mongrel has received letters asking how I am? I am fine. I am fine because I can walk away from the demon, because it slowly captured me day by day, me unaware it was sneaking up.

They invited it into their house with one quick jump. The ends justify the means, but only when they want their way?

God Bless everyone, and thank you Dan and Marci for my place back here.

Brent

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:24 am
GT Truther

Commentary:

A couple of years ago I started to lose the struggle to get off a drug, methamphetamine. It started occupying more and more of my life. I was introduced to amphetamine in the military.

I am now clean. I am going to stay that way, one day at a time, with the help of God and my family and friends.

Mongrel (Steve) called me and told me about the comments being made at another forum, comments designed to be a lure for me back to the demon amphetamine. In 24 hours, they haven't removed it. They support it. Dan spoke with me about the comments and assured me that they were designed by the writer but would most likely be kept there by the dark troubled people running the forum. He was right, they are still there, on their page 28.

Golden Rule, ends justifying the means, nicknames for people they don't have one chance in a million of ever meeeting but we have kept personal time with, tabloid fabrications, everyday.

Now, they are promoting luring drug addicts back to their habits, under the false guise of freedom of speech. If they ran this world it would come to ruin overnight, because their master is an angry master and he knows his time is short.

Mongrel has received letters asking how I am? I am fine. I am fine because I can walk away from the demon, because it slowly captured me day by day, me unaware it was sneaking up.

They invited it into their house with one quick jump. The ends justify the means, but only when they want their way?

Brent

Uncle John here: Brent, if you think I support what Shady posts, you are just wrong. I usually ignore them.

I agree with you that what Shady posted is disgusting. I had not even looked at it till you pointed it out.

Don't try to blame your problems on me by association. That is bad karma.

I don't blame you for d&m attacks on dan's mother. What ends do you think justify that means?

Shady, when you posted my private PM to you a long while ago, it took me years to forget it. I don't think I'll ever forgive you for what you posted yesterday in reference to Brent. My suggestion to you is to get lost from this forum.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

When the Dalai Lama readies himself to be seated to teach, he snaps his fingers. It is to remind himself of impermanence, not only of him personally, but for the entirety of the cosmos.

"All that is composed shall be decomposed;.." (Gospel of Mary Magdalene, Page 7, Line 7)

The kind of darkness of which you speak is a composed nature.

Love precedes all. That kind of darkness is not allowed to raise its head here. Should it, it becomes blinded by the light here and eventually (one way or the other) announces itself. Once it does, it is confronted (as such darkness must be), then is either banned (as history always shows such darkness is) or runs away back to its daily source of ego strength. The ancient darkness always creeps around young souls, in an attempt to seduce them, then takes action whereever it may find a stronghold to go after the older ones. When you see such comments, and such allowance, know that the souls are good, but are seduced.

When I first started communicating with the coyotes in sheep's clothing, I thought of them 2-3 times per day. Their wool was so honest looking and clean. These days usually, perhaps once, maybe twice a month depending on which next false accusation I overhear in a quickly passing moment. The coyotes' pelt is not so attractive, self-patted dark with its own Karma - and anyway - once you see one, you've seen them all. A trickster is a trickster. You can imagine how unsettling it must have been for me to hear my Rabbi tell me I wasted a short "tab" of time on even the personal anger, once had I figured out they weren't what they claimed to be.

But, I believe that's ALL BUT BEHIND US NOW! :)

Again, welcome home. Marci certainly has stuff for you to do, for next year's items. ;D

Uncle John here: So dan, trying to pick a fight with my avatar? Trying to blame shady's deeds on me.

Your use of caps tells me that our little vendetta is not behind you. You don't even know what I stand for.

Dan, you know that I have major problems with your actions and who you seemingly represent. I believe your ilk has almost destroyed this world.

I could get into a Dalai Lama this and that with you, but I have way to much respect for that guy than to drag him into the gutter which you so like to live in.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Some thoughts on Project Camelot's Dan Sherman interview

Another flowing interview by the Project Camelot twosome, even though there wasn't much new information than was already contained in Sherman's "Above Black" book. Finding out Sherman was part Cherokee was new, as was his Northern European [English/French] heritage. Where Sherman did expand upon was in his description of Intuitive Communications, and the manner in which these communications were downlinked and processed by his neural pathways, affecting the whole scope of his senses. He gave an excellent description of how the brain puts the data together, rendering it into coherent and discernible pictures, language and smells, etc. As he put it, the Intuitive Comms were analogous to the way computers work with endless flowing bits and bytes of incoherent data which form a complex and understandable whole to the end-user.

I thought this was one of Cassidy's better interviews, as she got rather a lot of information from Sherman, who was an articulate and likeable chap. Sherman described succinctly how the authorities in charge of Gray projects hide them, and how there were no paper trails. Even though he was of a firm mind that the Grays he had been in contact with couldn't go back in time, I thought Kerry gave a convincing description using her hands of how aliens could temporal hop to the past by bending time. And she did point out to Sherman that he was "tweaked" to do a certain mission in humanity's future -- again, emphasizing that whoever these ETs are can play about with the temporal stream.

It would have been interesting to have heard a little more about the abduction data Sherman had received. Sherman said that the abduction figures involved were relatively low on his watch, but if as Dan_B says, the Grays had been taking 10 million people a year, then those ICs must have been busy 38 hours a day to process that amount of people. Project Preserve Destiny was glossed over too, and I'm surprised Kerry didn't give corroborating details of the project by mentioning Dan_B's own opinions of it. It makes me wonder how many Intuitive Communicators there are operating in the world now, under the auspices of the military, and has the situation changed radically since their inception in the 1960s that there is no longer a need for their psychic services? Or is the [Big] Event that's going to happen in the future that disrupts electronic communications on a worldwide scale still on the cards, and the US and other governments have trained many hundreds more ICs to relay info to the power elite in those dark days ahead?

If anyone still has doubts about the ET presence (whether future human or actual alien) after watching Dan Sherman's interview with Kerry Cassidy, then I'd be amazed, because Sherman is easily the most believable whistleblower out there, with all his credibility intact.

---------------------------------------
Don, the release date of the original version of "War of the Worlds" was 26 August 1953 in the US. I can't believe the ufers are still trying to flog that dead horse called Serpo.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:56 am
GT Truther

Post low german
JAnunknown wrote:
Hoi All
MJC
Dutch is hard for most here.
JAn

Hi JAn...very true. I can have a very basic conversation with someone in German, although Dutch may pose more than a few problems for me -- even though Dutch does share lots of simple, Low-German cognate words with English.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:12 am
GT Truther

Post Project Serpo Release #27 From Victors List
Here's the major Serpo Release Information directly from Victors List for all those that don't have access.

Sorry for the formating.. some how cut and pasting it from hot mail screws up the formating of the paragraphs. As for any JPG attachmetns nothing special in them other then pics of old president Reagan.

Shady
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote]THIS RELEASE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY and AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THE U.S.
GOVERNMENT as part of a continuing public acclimation program.

WHAT: Transcripts of highly classified audio cassette recordings made of
40th U.S. president RONALD REAGAN's briefings with his top level and key
advisers on the EXTRATERRESTRIAL subject matter. There are six (6)
briefings in the first set; "Project SERPO" POSTING #27a is only the
first one (1) of the six (6) transcribed sets.

The REAGAN ET TRANSCRIPTS are located in POSTING #27a, "3 of 7" and "4
of 7." This does NOT include the "BONUS! SERPO POSTING #27" stream.

WHEN: President REAGAN was briefed on many aspects of the
EXTRATERRESTRIAL subject matter from March 6-8, 1981 and then again on
October 9-12 of the same year.

WHERE: President REAGAN was briefed on both occasions at the
presidential retreat at Camp David, MD.

HOW: At President REAGAN's request, these briefings were both tape
recorded AND transcribed via the coordination and administration by a
"Top Secret Codeword-cleared" CIA administrative assistant named XXXXX
XXXXX. The recordings comprise many meetings/briefings in a combination
of 60 min and 90 min cassettes for a total of 54 tapes.

Of the 54 tapes, 40 have been completed by DOD-DIA personnel; you are
reading the transcripts of one of six (1 of 6) briefings President
REAGAN made between Friday-Sunday, March 6-8, 1981.

DOD/DIA personnel were able to gain access to and possession and
ownership of these tapes because SOME of the recordings deal with an
ALIEN THREAT from a specific HAV [Hostile Alien Race] and therefore fall
under the purview, control and jurisdictional authority of the Dept of
Defense.

WHY: The reasons to disclose this information now is two-fold:

1) As in the case of the "Project SERPO" disclosures, the 25-year time
limit on classified USG projects had expired and could -- after much
legal vetting and wrangling between DOD lawyers and those USG employees
who WANT it released -- be CONSIDERED for public release and into the
public domain.

The "Project SERPO" final report was issued in 1980 + 25 years = 2005
... Wednesday, Nov 2, 2005 was the first "Project SERPO" release.

The RONALD REAGAN Presidential ET Briefings: 1981 + 25 years = 2006 ...
legal issues to be worked out and resolved brings us to late 2007.

2) MANY other countries are disclosing their encounters with
extraterrestrials -- especially Canada, the UK (MoD files) and Latin
America -- so some amount of pressure has been placed and brought to
bear on the normally tight-lipped USG "black world" to be more open
about what they/we have in our "TS/Codeword" files.

SUGGESTION: I'm acutely aware that MANY of you will gloss over POSTING
#27 which is a lengthy biographical piece I personally researched,
compiled and wrote on Ronald Reagan woven together from 10 (ten)
different sources in my immense personal library (see bottom of POSTING
#27 for bibliography) and which took me ~80 hours to edit into the final
product you'll read.

I know that you'll all want to "get to the good stuff" first, BUT I
would implore you to GO BACK and read the Reagan linear narrative I
edited as it provides some GREAT insight into the man, will lead one to
believe that given his engaging, natural wit and charm that he used to
joke with a great deal of the time that in fact he WOULD HAVE said --
and joked -- the way he did during the highly classified briefings he
received on the EXTRATERRESTRIAL SUBJECT MATTER in 1981.

You'll also learn about some little, virtually UNknown facts surrounding
the attempted 1981 assassination on his life -- as well as others --
under the section heading, "CONSPIRACY THEORY 2 of 2: POTSHOTS FROM THE
BUSHY KNOLL?!"

MODERATOR's IMPORTANT CLOSING NOTE: From the very first SERPO posting,
I've been given a very wide, great and sole discretionary latitude in
HOW I release the material to the public in terms of presentation,
formatting, style and CONTENT.

For THIS release, I was surprisingly provided the names of ALL eight (
individuals who participated in the classified briefing plus even the
name of the CIA briefing transcriber. Five (5) of the presidential
briefing participants are still alive -- plus the CIA transcriber -- so
I made the "executive"/editorial decision to MASK THOSE NAMES from
public view and replace them with "ADVISER #1" - "ADVISER #4."

For the fifth individual, he is referred to only as "The CARETAKER." The
CIA transcriber is referred to as just that. GREAT pains, lengths and
efforts were undertaken by me to delete their names when they were
mentioned by other speakers. If I glossed over and missed one, then so
be it though I hope not.

Including President REAGAN, only three (3) individuals are named as they
have all passed on to the afterlife.

ISSUE: Though I was NOT asked to do this, in my mind, an obvious problem
would definitely arise: These still-living advisers would be hounded,
pestered and questioned mercilessly and without end by both real UFO
investigators and "armchair" researchers thereby bringing continued
DISCLOSURE of these audio recordings to a complete HALT.

The pressure for me to CEASE and DESIST, as well as the special unit
within the DOD/DIA who made this information available would be
enormous. I am ONLY interested in getting I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N out to
the UFO community and public at large, NOT in "outing" the individuals
who participated in these PRIVATE briefings ... at least NOT while five
of the eight (5 of participants are still very much alive. If I
receive directions to proceed otherwise, I certainly will, but until
that time, it's MY CALL.

As ANONYMOUS remarked to me: "Victor, the really 'good stuff' is yet to
come after the first release!"

Speaking for myself only, I too WANT to see that "really good stuff" and
I'll do NOTHING to jeopardize at all.

This will be my FINAL word on THIS matter and I'll entertain NO
suggestions, advice or ideas at all about it ... I'll NOT dignify ANY
inquiries regarding this particular issue with even so much as a simple
reply. I MEAN WHAT I SAY.

In addition to the many LEGAL issues which surrounded, hobbled and held
up this release for months on end, two (2) military historians reviewed
and signed off on this material as well as an astronomer from Cornell
Univ.

It is my high HONOR, distinct PRIVILEGE and great PLEASURE to send this
8-part stream to (in order):

a) UFO Thread List, M-Z (hundreds);

b) UFO Thread List, A-L (hundreds);

c) 24 senior USG officials + 1 MI5 member (active), MI6 (retired),
Soviet KGB (retired);

d) small list of personal friends, former students of mine,
ex-girlfriends and cyberstalking victims (~12);

e) Bush Admin White House (2)

f) U.S. Secret Service Presidential Protective Service Detail (1);

g) CORNELL UNIV, Space Sciences Division, Astronomy Dept, NASA's Mars
Rover Project, USG "black world" contract astronomer (1);

h) retired employee of the NSA who greatly assisted me in not only the
proofreading and photo configuration and selection, but advised me and
provided valuable input and insight on key aspects of this VERY SPECIAL
release.

i) ANONYMOUS/DIA-6 (6) who will forward all eight ( parts to key
members of the USG intel commuinity, both here and abroad.

I hope you are all ENRICHED and EDUCATED beyond belief and your wildest
dreams by what you are about to read!

FEEDBACK? E-mail me at my regular e-mail address, NOT this one ... I
will NOT respond to ANY e-mails sent here and plan on closing DOWN this
address soon. It was solely opened for this particular stream ... no
more Wizard ... he's departed for Planet SERPO....

http://www.serpo.org/release27a.asp

Transcript of classified tape recording made at Camp David, Maryland
during a presidential briefing regarding the subject of UNIDENTIFIED
FLYING OBJECTS and EXTRATERRESTRIAL VISITATION of EARTH. President
RONALD REAGAN was present. The recording was made between March 6 and 8,

WILLIAM CASEY: Mr President, good morning. As we discussed in February,
this briefing contains some very sensational and some very, very
classified information. I am not sure, oh, well, I'm not going to make a
decision on who you want in the room. That will be your decision, Mr
President. This will be a real tough one to follow since the briefing
starts back, historically speaking, that is, and runs up to recent
times. I believe we have prepared a good chronological order of events.
I'm sure you, Mr President, will have many questions.

The list of questions presented to me by ADVISER #2 should all be
answered during this briefing. I hope they are, more than anyone,
especially you, Mr President, leave this briefing with questions still
unanswered. I have asked The Caretaker to conduct this briefing. He is a
contract employee of the CIA and is the present custodian of the
information. Are we to assume that everyone is present?

PRESIDENT: Well, it will be entirely up to you, Bill. I guess everyone
must be cleared for this briefing of information, is that not correct?

WM CASEY: Well, it appears everyone is, but as you will see Mr
President, this stuff is pretty high up on the food chain. We call it
ATS or "Above Top Secret." This stuff has its own classification and
markings. We have a special container, special printers and copiers for
this stuff. Every word of this material is printed on special paper then
placed inside special covers. The caretakers have taken special efforts
to protect all of this stuff from being released inadvertently or copied
by some unauthorized person.

But all of this material is protected by a special group of people. The
Caretaker is in charge of protecting this information and all of the
other stuff associated with this information. I would prefer that you,
Mr President, decide on who you want in this room. Remember, this
material is a closely guarded secret. Although the gist of the story has
been out there for many years, very little of the ACTUAL TRUTH has ever
been released to the public. Oh, yes, well, by some of the renegades
maybe, but many of them have been discredited.

PRESIDENT: OK, Bill, I guess we need ADVISER #1, you, ADVISER #3 and
Caspar here. I think ADVISER #2 and Michael can leave.

ADVISER #2: Mr President, excuse me, but I would prefer to leave. I
don't wish to know this information. You know, plausible denial or
something like that.

MICHAEL DEAVER: Mr President, whatever you wish, I'll do. It would be an
interesting subject, but do I really have a need to know? No, I don't
think so.

PRESIDENT: OK, I guess that is it.

WM CASEY: Thank you, Mr President. I will now turn the briefing over to
The Caretaker.

ADVISER #3: Mr President, and Mr Director, I already had this briefing.
I can stay or leave. Secretary Weinberger and myself received this a few
weeks ago.

SECRETARY WEINBERGER: Mr President, as you know, we have some pending
business regarding that Soviet problem in Berlin. I think we might just
handle that. ADVISER #3 and I will let you close this meeting to just a
few.

PRESIDENT: OK, Casp, I guess you and ADVISER #3 can leave. Thanks for
coming.

WM CASEY: OK, Mr President, that certainly narrows the audience. I think
this is just right.

PRESIDENT: OK, well, I can't wait to hear this. Let's proceed.

The CARETAKER: Good morning, Mr President. First of all, I would like to
give you a bit of information on my background. But before that, please,
Mr President, if you have questions during this briefing, just interrupt
me, sir. I have been employed by the CIA for the past 31 years. I
started the caretaking status of this project in 1960. We have a special
group of people whom we call "Group 6," that cares for all this
information.

PRESIDENT: Good morning, I hope, well, I believe I will ask questions.
Bill briefed me back in January, but I'm not sure ... huh ... well, was
it detailed, no, I don't think so ... huh ... OK, well I'm sure Bill
didn't tell me all 'cause we only had about one hour.

WM CASEY: Mr President, I only gave you a quick briefing for the NSDD
(National Security Decision Directives) that we want to incorporate into
the overall action directives about this subject. ADVISER #3, Caspar and
I have details far beyond what I knew before January. The last
administration wasn't too keen on making all of this stuff accessible to
us during the briefings in November and December.

PRESIDENT: Well, I knew a little about this subject before. Back in
1970. Nixon had all of the good stuff and wanted to share it with some
of his friends. Nixon showed me some papers. Not sure about who authored
them, but they ... huh ... well something about New Mexico and other
places. Nixon was pretty ... huh ... well, you know, fascinated with it.
He showed me something, some kind of object or device that came from one
of their craft. Something that was taken from the New Mexico crash site.
I don't know if, well ... huh ... do we know what it was? I don't think
we knew or maybe now, after 11 years, we might know.

The CARETAKER: Mr President, I can answer some of those questions. Do
you wish for me to begin?

PRESIDENT: Oh, well, what level is this? I mean, what was it called? I
don't remember what they called this.

WM CASEY: Mr President, codeword. It's called Top Secret Codeword. This
information is beyond Top Secret as I said before. It has its own
classification. It is very compartmentalized.

PRESIDENT: Well, I guess just the minimum. Are we recording this?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, no, unless you wish.

WM CASEY: Yes, it is [CIA FEMALE TRANSCRIBER] who is doing that. I think
we should. I don't want to make any mistakes later about this. ADVISER
#4 should also stay, since he is one of the caretakers of the
information.

PRESIDENT: Well, I don't want anyone leaking this stuff. Not knowing
what we are about to discuss ... huh ... oh, well, Bill I guess it is
your call. ADVISER #4 should stay. I guess he should ... huh ... oh, OK,
well, you make the call, Bill.

WM CASEY: OK, I guess ADVISER #4 will stay. But I think [CIA FEMALE
TRANSCRIBER] must stay. I'll make that call.

PRESIDENT: OK, I guess we can do our business first, give me a few
minutes. Let's get some food first, or snacks. How long will ... huh ...
oh, about one hour?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, I estimate this will last about one hour,
at least the first part of it. This is a very complicated subject to
brief. I can do it, but maybe the questions will extend [beyond the
first] the time period.

PRESIDENT: OK, I see. Let's take a break and then reconvene.

(Break)

The CARETAKER: OK, Mr President, are we ready?

PRESIDENT: Yes, we are, let's go.

The CARETAKER: Mr President, as was mentioned earlier, I must say, that
this briefing has the highest classification within the U.S. government.
I will start with a slide presentation. I have most of this briefing on
the slides, but I also have an outline that I have passed out to each
[person] in attendance.

PRESIDENT: Oh, OK, so are we ... can we follow it with the [outline]
paper?

The CARETAKER: Yes, Mr President, you can follow the briefing with the
outline in front of you.

PRESIDENT: Thank you.

The CARETAKER: The United States of America has been visited by
Extraterrestrial Visitors since 1947. We have proof of that. However, we
also have some proof that Earth has been visited for many THOUSANDS OF
YEARS by various races of Extraterrestrial Visitors. Mr President, I'll
just refer to those visits as ETs. In July, 1947, a remarkable event
occurred in New Mexico. During a storm, two ET spacecraft crashed. One
crashed southwest of Corona, New Mexico and one crashed near Datil, New
Mexico. The U.S. Army eventually found both sites and recovered all of
the debris and one live Alien. I'll refer to this live Alien as "EBE 1."
PRESIDENT: What does that mean? Do we have codes or a special
terminology for this?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, EBE means "Extraterrestrial Biological
Entity." It was a code designated to this creature by the U.S. Army back
in those days. This creature was not human and we had to decide on a
term for it. So, scientists designated the creature as EBE 1. We also
referred to it as "Noah." There was different terminology used by
various aspects of the U.S. military and intelligence community back
then.

PRESIDENT: Do we or did we have others? The number "1" would seem to
indicate we had others.

The CARETAKER: Yes, we had others. Back then, the term was EBE and no
number designation. We'll explain how the others came into our
knowledge.

PRESIDENT: OK, sorry, I was just wondering and I guess, well, I'm sure
the briefing will cover this. Please continue.

The CARETAKER: All the debris and EBEs recovered from the first crash
site were taken to Roswell Army Air Field, Roswell, New Mexico. EBE was
treated for some minor injuries and then taken to Los Alamos National
Laboratories, which was the safest and most secure location in the
world. Special accommodations were made for EBE. The debris was
eventually transferred to Dayton, Ohio, home of the Air Force Foreign
Technology Division. The second crash site wasn't discovered until 1949
by some ranchers. There were no live Aliens at this site. All this
debris went to Sandia Army Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

PRESIDENT: OK, a question, regarding the first site, how many aliens
were in the spaceship?

The CARETAKER: Five (5) dead aliens and one (1) alive. The bodies of the
dead aliens were transported to Wright Field in Ohio and kept in a form
of deep freeze. They were later transported to Los Alamos where special
containers were made to keep the bodies from decaying.
There were four (4) dead aliens in the second crash site. Those bodies
were in an advanced state of decaying. They had been in the desert for
the past two (2) years. Animals and time got to those bodies. The
remains were transported to Sandia Base and eventually onto Los Alamos.
We determined both crashed spaceships were of similar design and the
bodies of the aliens were all identical. They looked exactly the same.
They had the same height, weight and physical features. Here are the
photographs of the aliens.

(Pause)

PRESIDENT: Can we classify them? I mean can we ... well, connect them
with anything Earthly?

The CARETAKER: No, Mr President. They don't have any similar
characteristics of a human, with exception of there eyes, ears and a
mouth. Their internal body organs are different. Their skin is
different, their eyes, ears and even breathing is different. Their blood
wasn't red and their brain was entirely different from human. We could
not classify any part of the Aliens with humans. They had blood and
skin, although considerably different than human skin. Their eyes had
two different eyelids. Probably because their home planet was very
bright.

PRESIDENT: Maybe I'm getting ahead, but do we know where they came from?
Mars, our system or where?

The CARETAKER: Yes, Mr President, we do know where they come from. I can
go into this now, or I can wait until it comes up in the briefing.

PRESIDENT: No, no, please, continue. I can wait.

The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. EBE stayed alive until 1952 when
it died. We learned a great deal from EBE. Although EBE did not have
voice organs like humans, it was able to communicate with an operation
performed by military doctors. EBE was extremely intelligent. It learned
English quickly, mainly by listening to the military personnel who were
responsible for EBE's safety and care.

EBE was housed in a special area at Los Alamos and Sandia Base. Although
many different military doctors, scientists and a select number of
civilians studied EBE, it never became upset or angry. EBE helped us
learn from all the items found in the two crash sites. EBE showed us how
some of the items worked, such as a communications device. It also
showed us how various other devices worked.

PRESIDENT: Excuse me, but you are referring to this creature as an IT.
Did it have a gender?

The CARETAKER: I'm sorry Mr President, but yes, it was male. Within
EBE's race they had males and females.

PRESIDENT: OK, thank you. Please continue.

The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. EBE died of what military
doctors considered natural causes. I don't think we could really state
exactly why EBE died. Although we had five (5) years to study EBE, we
didn't have any standards to compare EBE's body with standard medical
observations. It was difficult to lose EBE, since it was the most
interesting thing we as humans could receive and study. A visitor from
another planet ... ANOTHER WORLD. EBE did explain where he lives in the
universe. We call this star system Zeta Reticuli, which is about 40
light-years [38.42] from Earth. EBE's planet was within this star
system.

PRESIDENT: OK, where is this in comparison to something we all know?

The CARETAKER: Well, Mr President, our closet star is four light-years
away. I can show you the constellation it is in.

[Alpha Centauri, a yellow star, is the brightest star in the
constellation Centaurus, 4.3 light-years away]

PRESIDENT: No, I wouldn't know much about astronomy. I just thought I
could understand the distance. How long did it take this spaceship to
get here?

The CARETAKER: Well, Mr President, I can tell you now or we can discuss
that in another briefing. As Mr Casey said, this is a complicated
subject because there are many levels of compartmentalization. This
briefing is just the basic information about a visit to our planet by
one particular alien race.

PRESIDENT: Well ... huh ... what, am I to understand ... this isn't a
full briefing?

WM CASEY: Mr President, we have different levels of stuff. If we mix it
up, I don't think it will make sense, nor will we have time this
morning. I understand you have a busy schedule today.

PRESIDENT: As the President of the United States, I should know
EVERYTHING, right, or shouldn't I? If I am to assume this was a briefing
of substance, then I should hear ALL of it. I think this is more
important than some other things on my daily calendar. But maybe I'm
jumping the gun. If there are some things I shouldn't know, please tell
me.

WM CASEY: No, no, Mr President, I didn't mean you shouldn't know this
stuff. I simply meant we should proceed in an orderly fashion as to the
briefing. But it is up to you. We will not hold anything back.

PRESIDENT: ADVISER #1, what do you think? Do you know about all this?

ADVISER #1: Mr President, yes, I was briefed many times on this subject
matter. As Director Casey stated, this is a very, very complicated
subject. I think it took me about one year to be fully briefed into all
aspects of this matter. There are different areas. The initial crash, an
investigative period, some attempt at contact, A DISINFORMATION
OPERATION to protect this matter and several other levels.

PRESIDENT: Oh, wow, I didn't realize how complicated this was. I'm new
at [all of] this. I have a great responsibility to the citizens of this
nation to make decisions based on accurate information presented by my
advisers ... YOU, ALL of you. I won't interfere in your presentation of
this information. So, I guess, we'll proceed in the order you have
chosen. I'm sorry for interrupting in this presentation, but as a person
who is interested beyond belief in this, I'll just shut up and wait to
ask questions.

WM CASEY: Mr President. No, no, please ask any questions you wish. You
are the President. We are not here to argue with you over the order of
this briefing. But some things are SO HIGHLY CLASSIFIED that THIS
BRIEFING IS THE LOWEST LEVEL. If you ask a question that is in a
different level, then we will have to re-evaluate the audience.

ADVISER #1: Mr President. Everything we know about Alien visitation to
Earth is contained in 16 (sixteen) volumes of binders. These binders
contain thousands of pages. We can give you anything you wish but, as
Director Casey said, we must evaluate the clearances of each person
listening to our responses.

PRESIDENT: OK, I now understand. Give me whatever you want and I'll
continue to ask questions. But if you need me to wait on an answer, just
tell me.

WM CASEY: OK, Mr President we will do that. I still don't know the
entire story. I have read one tenth of one binder and have hundreds of
questions.

PRESIDENT: OK, let's continue.

The CARETAKER: Mr President, thank you for those responses. I will
answer any question, if I can. But if the question is above this level,
then Director Casey will have to make that decision for me.

PRESIDENT: I fully understand, please continue.

The CARETAKER: It took the EBE spaceship nine (9) of our months to
travel the 40 [38.42] light-years. Now, as you can see, that would mean
the EBE spaceship traveled faster than the speed of light. But, this is
where it gets really technical. Their spaceships can travel through a
form of "space tunnels" that gets them from point "A" to point "B"
faster without having to travel at the speed of light. I cannot fully
understand how they travel, but we have many top scientists who can
understand their concept.

PRESIDENT: Well, I certainly couldn't understand the science in that. Is
it a black hole?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, something like that, but much more
complicated.

PRESIDENT: Do they get here ... no never mind, please continue.
[unintelligible]

WM CASEY: Mr President, I can assure we know how they do it, but we
can't do it.

PRESIDENT: OK. (several speaking at once)

The CARETAKER: As to some history. The original project, started back in
1947, was called "Project GLEEM." This project contained volumes of
documented information collected from the beginning of our investigation
of UFOs and Identified Alien Craft, or "IAC." The project was originally
established in the early '50s by, first President Truman and then by
order of President Eisenhower, under control of the National Security
Council. President Truman established a group of people to handle this
project. The group was called Majority 12 or "MJ-12."

In 1966, the project's name was changed to "Aquarius." The project was
funded by confidential ["black world"] funds appropriated within the
intelligence community's budget. The recovery of these alien spacecraft
led the United States on an extensive investigative program to determine
whether these aliens posed a direct threat to our National Security. As
you might remember, Mr President, our country openly investigated UFO
sightings under projects Grudge, Sign and finally Blue Book.

The original mission of the Air Force program was to collect and analyze
all reported sightings and incidents involving UFOs and then determine
whether the information could be interpreted as having any bearing on
the national security of the United States. Some information was
evaluated with the idea of using the gained data to advance our own
space technology and future space programs.

About 90% of the estimated 12,000 reports analyzed by the Air Force
under Blue Book were considered hoaxes, explained aerial phenomena or
astronomical objects. The other 10% were considered legitimate alien
sightings and/or incidents. However, not all UFO sightings or incidents
were reported under the Air Force programs of Grudge, Sign and Blue
Book.

In 1953, Project Gleem initiated its own investigative detail and
certain sightings were reported directly under Gleem rather than one of
the other projects. Project Gleem, which became "Project AQUARIUS" in
1966, was a parallel reporting system for UFO sightings and incidents.

Reports collected under Project Aquarius were considered actual
sightings of alien spacecraft or actual contacts with alien life forms.
We recovered two alien spacecraft from New Mexico. Both were heavily
damaged, but we were able to examine them. The two craft were considered
technological marvels by our scientists. However, the operating
instrumentation was so advanced that our scientists could not decipher
it. The two craft were stored in a special security location in the
West. We gained a large volume of technological data from these craft.

Several independent scientific investigations, at the request of the Air
Force and CIA were initiated during the era of "Project Blue Book."
MJ-12 decided that officially the Air Force should end their
investigation of UFO sightings. This decision was arrived at during the
NPNN meeting in 1966. The reason was two fold. First, the United States
had established communications with the aliens.

PRESIDENT: Hold on, OK ... well, Bill, no ... never mind, please
continue.

WM CASEY: Mr President, the communications project is of a higher level.
I recommend we continue on this course and then switch to the next, if
we have time.

PRESIDENT: OK, you're steering the boat, Bill.

The CARETAKER: The United States felt relatively sure the aliens'
exploration of Earth was non-aggressive and non-hostile. It was also
established that the aliens' presence did not directly threaten the
security of the United States. Secondly, the public was beginning to
believe that UFOs were real. The NSC felt this public feeling could lead
to a nationwide panic if we disclosed everything we knew about UFOs and
alien visitation. We were involved in one major operation during this
time frame that involved our alien visitors. That operation is of a
higher level and it will be up to Director Casey to proceed now or wait
until later.

WM CASEY: We'll wait on that part of it. I haven't been fully briefed
and I would like to be able to know everything about that program before
trying to brief the President.

ADVISER #1: I agree with Director Casey. That part of the program is
really complicated and will require a full day to brief.

PRESIDENT: OK, as I said before, Bill's the captain of this ship.

The CARETAKER: It was felt that public awareness of these projects would
have jeopardized the future space program of the United States.
Releasing our secrets about UFOs and alien visitation would also cause a
PANIC AMONG RELIGIOUS LEADERS around the world. Therefore, MJ-12 decided
that an independent scientific study of the UFO phenomena would be
needed to satisfy the public curiosity.

The final official study of the UFO phenomena was accomplished by the
University of Colorado under an air force contract. The study concluded
that sufficient data did not exist that would indicate that UFOs
threatened the security of the United States. The final conclusion
satisfied the Government and allowed the Air Force to officially step
out of the UFO investigating business.

When the Air Force officially closed "Blue Book" in December 1969,
Project Aquarius continued operation under control of NSC/MJ-12. The NSC
felt investigation of UFO sightings and incidents had to continue in
secrecy without any public knowledge. The reasoning behind the decision
was this: If the Air Force continued its investigation of UFOs,
eventually some non-cleared and non-briefed Air Force or DOD civilian
officials would obtain the facts behind Project Aquarius.

Obviously, for operational security reasons, this could not be allowed.
In order to continue the investigation of UFO sightings and incidents in
secrecy, investigators from CIA/DCE and MJ-12 were assigned to military
investigative units with orders to investigate all legitimate UFO/IAC
sightings and incidents. These agents are presently operating at various
locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. All reports are filtered
either directly or indirectly to MJ-12. These agents are collecting
reports of UFO/IAC sightings and incidents occurring on or near
sensitive governmental installations.

Many reported sightings and incidents have occurred over nuclear weapons
bases. The aliens' interest in our nuclear weapons can only be
attributed to the future threat of a nuclear war on Earth that could
affect space. The Air Force has initiated measures to assure the
security of the nuclear weapons from alien theft or destruction. MJ-12
feels confident that the aliens are on an exploration of our solar
system for peaceful purposes. However, we do have information and that
is at another level, that more than one alien species are visiting
Earth.

PRESIDENT: Well, that is a lot to digest. I have written down many
questions. But let's take a break and come back to this.

(Break)

PRESIDENT: I think we can continue now.

The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. I will continue. In the 1976
MJ-12 report, it was estimated that the aliens' technology was many
thousands of years ahead of ours. Our scientists speculated that until
our technology develops to a level equal to the aliens, we cannot
understand the large volume of scientific information we have gained
from the aliens' craft. This advancement of our technology may take many
hundreds of years.

During our initial program to study the alien's spaceship, we started
many different projects. The first project, originally established in
1949, was to collect and evaluate medical information from the surviving
alien creature -- EBE 1 and the recovered alien bodies. This project
medically examined EBE 1 and provided our medical researchers with many
answers to the evolution theories.

The next project originally established as part of Project Gleem in 1954
became a separate project in 1966. Its mission was to establish
communication with aliens. This project met with positive success and
will be discussed later under a different level. Two other projects
involved the test flying of an alien ship and the cross technology
between our space program and the information we obtained from EBE 1.

WM CASEY: Now, Mr President, we can move on to questions or a different
level. Which do you prefer?

PRESIDENT: Well, I have a lot of questions, so let me ask a few and then
we can move on. I guess the first question I have is their life span.
How old is EBE 1?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, the alien civilization that EBE came from
[is what] we call the Eben Society. It wasn't a name they gave us; it
was a name we chose. Their life span is between 350-400 years, but that
is Earth years.

PRESIDENT: Is time the same on their planet as on ours?

The CARETAKER: No, Mr President, time is very different on the Eben
Planet, which, by the way, we call SERPO. Their day is approximately 40
hours. That is measured by the movement of their two (2) suns. The solar
system containing SERPO is a binary star system, or two suns, rather
than one, like our solar system.

PRESIDENT: Oh, well, your answer creates more questions. OK, as I
understand it, their planet has two suns. Wouldn't that mean the planet
was hot? I guess that explains their eyes, having two eyelids.

The CARETAKER: Yes, Mr President. Their suns do not set, like ours.
There is daylight during their entire day, with the exception of a short
time period where both suns hit the horizon.

PRESIDENT: What is life like on Serpico?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, it is called SERPO, spelled S-E-R-P-O. I
think that will have to be given in a different level of briefings. Mr
Director....

WM CASEY: Yes, Mr President, I think we are getting way ahead of
ourselves. We have all that information about the visitor's planet, but
we would have to present that information in a different briefing.

PRESIDENT: OK, all these levels. Something, I guess, I'll have to ...
well, I'll have to get used to it. Does all classified information have
these different levels?

WM CASEY: It is similar to the SIOP briefing you were given in January.
We have different levels of clearances and....

PRESIDENT: No, I understand all that, Bill. I fully understand the
different levels of clearances. I mean, what about the Soviets? What
about the spy operations we have in Russia, comparing the two, this
alien information to that, are they on the same level?

WM CASEY: No, Mr President. This information would be considered at the
very top, whereas our spying operation inside Russia would be considered
at a parallel level, but not the same.

PRESIDENT: Like apples and oranges, OK, I see. I guess this is more that
can be explained in one sitting. What about the travel from SERPO to
Earth?

The CARETAKER: Well, Mr President, the distance from Earth to SERPO is
about 40 light-years. They can travel that in about nine (9) of our
months. I am no scientist, but as I mentioned earlier, they can travel
that great distance by means of space tunnels. They seem to be able to
bend the distance from one point in space to another. Just how they do
this, must be explained scientifically.

PRESIDENT: OK, well, very interesting. Are the laws of physics on their
planet the same as our planet?

The CARETAKER: Not exactly. There seem to be a little different laws,
especially when it comes to the movement of their planet in relationship
to their two suns. Our scientists don't understand it because it defies
some of our laws of physics.

PRESIDENT: Do they use nuclear power, or what type of power do they have
in those ships?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, we understand very little about their
propulsion system. There seem to be two different propulsion systems.
One they use within our atmosphere and one they use once they exit our
atmosphere. They do not have nuclear power. Their propulsion system does
have some type of low level radiation emissions, but nothing that would
endanger us. It isn't like our radiation, but we call it radiation
because we have nothing else to compare it with.

PRESIDENT: Have these aliens visited other places on earth?

The CARETAKER: Again, Mr President, that would be in a different level
of discussion.

PRESIDENT: I'm getting tired of hearing that answer, but I understand.

WM CASEY: Mr President, the Soviet Union has had their contacts with
these aliens. We have a great deal of intelligence that would indicate
the Soviets had their "Roswell," so to speak. What they know is about
the same as we know. They had some bodies back in the late '50s, but our
intelligence would indicate the species of aliens were different.

[SEE: http://www.serpo.org/release26a.asp]

PRESIDENT: OK, well, then Bill, that presents a very disturbing feeling
for me. Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you
said, visiting Earth at the same time?

WM CASEY: CARETAKER, take that question.

The CARETAKER: Yes, Mr President, but I hesitate to state the reason. We
should have that discussion in a different meeting.

PRESIDENT: Just answer the simple question of how many different
species, don't go into details, since I'm sure it is at "a different
level," as I've been hearing ALL morning!

The CARETAKER: I am sorry Mr President if I upset you....

PRESIDENT: No, no, Caretaker, don't feel that way. I am not upset. No,
you are all of my advisers. As President, I must listen to YOU and take
YOUR advice. I am NOT upset. I'm sorry for giving you that impression.
Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?

The CARETAKER: Mr Director?

WM CASEY: Go ahead, Caretaker, answer the President's question.

The CARETAKER: At least five (5).

PRESIDENT: Are they all friendly?

The CARETAKER: Mr Director?

WM CASEY: Adviser #1, would you like to step in here?

ADVISER #1: Mr President, that is a very difficult question to answer.
There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat.
However, we have little intelligence on four (4) of the five (5). We
have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us
everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the
other four (4) species. I'm afraid to say, Mr President and please don't
misunderstand my words, but we think ONE OF THE SPECIES IS VERY HOSTILE.
WM CASEY: Mr President, do you wish for us to continue on this track or
would you like something more private, as to the discussion of this
topic?

PRESIDENT: For Christ sakes, I'm the President of the United States. I
should know if we are endangered by some THREAT FROM OUTER SPACE. If you
have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of
aliens, then I WANT TO HEAR IT.

WM CASEY: Mr President, we have intelligence that would indicate this
one (1) species of aliens have ABDUCTED PEOPLE FROM EARTH. They have
performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of
our knowledge, NO humans have been killed. But, as ADVISER #1 stated,
the intelligence is from witnesses and we haven't thoroughly evaluated
this intelligence.

We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very,
very sensitive areas, Mr President. I strongly suggest we end this
discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then
get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with
accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens
at this time.

PRESIDENT: OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I
want to KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE HOSTILE CREATURES so I ... or I mean
we should start forming policies on how to deal with them. Adviser #1,
do we have OPERATIONAL WAR PLANS on this?

ADVISER #1: Yes, Mr President, we have war plans on ALL potential
threats to our country.

PRESIDENT: Please, let us not forget the world. If these creatures
attack some other country, we would have to help.

ADVISER #1: Mr President, we have absolutely NO evidence that this
particular alien race has any plans to attack the United States of
America or planet Earth.

PRESIDENT: I guess we really got off the original subject. But I want to
know of any threats. DON'T HIDE ANYTHING FROM ME! Is that understood?

WM CASEY: Yes, Sir.

ADVISER #1: Yes, Sir, Mr President. We will NEVER hide any information
about a potential threat to our country or the world. You receive daily
intel briefings and you will continue to and we can update that briefing
with any potential threat from this area.

PRESIDENT: OK, let us continue. How many other presidents received this
briefing?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, I have briefed President Nixon, Ford and
you. President Carter was never given the entire briefing. I have no
answer as to why he wasn't given the briefing.

PRESIDENT: Well, knowing that guy, he probably couldn't understand it
being from Georgia! But that is just a dry joke.... (laughter heard in
room)

http://www.serpo.org/release27a.asp

ADVISER #1: Mr President, I can give you some details of an incident
that occurred inside the Soviet Union in 1970.

WM CASEY: Do we want to go there?

ADVISER #4: May I say something, Mr Director?

WM CASEY: Go ahead, ADVISER #4, step in.

ADVISER #4: I think this particular incident inside the Soviet Union
will give the President an example of what the world has and will
experience in the future. There is no way we can control visitors from
outer space from traveling to Earth and visiting our planet. Some
astronomers find it difficult to believe that these aliens can find
Earth. We are on the outer reaches of our galaxy. Our sun is one of
hundreds of thousands of such stars within our galactic neighborhood.
But the Ebens found us, they found Earth. And we are not the only
country on Earth that has been visited by the Ebens.

Now, as for the other four (4) species. We know they have visited us in
the past and will visit us in the future. We are like a petri dish
within the universe. We are a diverse planet. We must be very
interesting to other extraterrestrials. I'm SURE other intelligent life
forms in the universe must have some sort of communications among the
[sentient] life forms. Maybe they broadcasted that Earth has intelligent
life. Maybe that is why we are [being] visited.

Getting back to ADVISER #1, regarding the incident inside the Soviet
Union, Mr President, there are many such sightings all over the world.
We must understand that the visitors can roam our planet at will without
us doing much about it. However, I personally believe that we must
prepare for the EVENTUAL DAY WHEN SOME HOSTILE LIFE FORM DECIDES TO TAKE
OVER OUR PLANET. We must be prepared. I hope you understand why I said
what I said, Mr President.

PRESIDENT: Yes, indeed, ADVISER #4, very well said. I agree with you. I
guess all of those sightings ... well, some of them are real ... I mean,
we are being visited, today, now, in this time period.

WM CASEY: Yes, Mr President, we are.

PRESIDENT: OK, ADVISER #1, please continue, we cut you off.

ADVISER #1: OK, thanks, Mr President. As I was saying, actually a series
of incidents occurred over about a week. Our intelligence gathering
stations inside and outside of the Soviet Union picked up voice
transmissions between Soviet Air Defense pilots and ground controllers
regarding a number of UFOs which were being chased by Soviet pilots. The
incident started in central Siberia and ended over the Black Sea.

Literally thousands of Soviets observed the UFOs and at least 20
different fighter pilots chased the UFOs. The Soviets attempted on two
occasions to shoot down the UFOs, but to no avail. That is probably the
best evidence that these things are happening over the Soviet Union. We
think these UFOs were the hostile ones. We call them hostile because
they tend to land, take humans, conduct experiments on them and then
release the humans. Their spacecraft are different in design than the
Ebens.

PRESIDENT: Wait one minute, ADVISER #1, you mean to say that we have one
of their spaceships? Or are you telling me we have some other evidence
of their spaceships?

ADVISER #1: Mr President, we have photographs of their ships. This gets
a little complicated because some of our intelligence comes from the
Ebens.

PRESIDENT: You mean from the EBE guy?

ADVISER #1: Yes, but from other sources of information connected to the
Ebens.

WM CASEY: Mr President, we'll have to go to those dreaded words you
don't like ... higher levels if you wish.

PRESIDENT: No, well, no ... oh ... OK ... just give me this briefing
first. We can schedule the higher level ones later.

ADVISER #1: Simply speaking, we know the difference between the Eben
spacecraft and the hostile aliens' spacecraft.

PRESIDENT: Do you have a ... huh ... name for them, I mean the bad ones?

The CARETAKER: May I interrupt, Mr President?

WM CASEY: Wait, OK, I guess we can proceed.

PRESIDENT: Well, huh. (Too many speaking at once; several conversations
not understood.)

? (Not understood) ?

The CARETAKER: OK.... (Several sentences said, but not understood.)

WM CASEY: Yes, go ahead, CARETAKER.

PRESIDENT: No, I didn't mean to interrupt.

The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. We call the hostile aliens
simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code
on them back in the '50s.

WM CASEY: OK, we opened the box so let's just tell the president what we
know about the others.

ADVISER #1: The names? What? (Several sentences not understood.) OK,
well, technical? Or what?

WM CASEY: (Not understood), well, (not understood), OK, I guess it means
the technical stuff.

PRESIDENT: You mean to say, these H-A-Vs have been visiting us and
kidnapping our people since the '50s?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, yes, well, they have been around since
then, Director Casey....

WM CASEY: Mr President, we have some indication that they might have
been doing this for some time. But we really have to consider all of the
evidence, listed in our reports, and compare that to some of the open
source information. There are always humans that will exaggerate and
just tell lies, compared to the real ones or the ones who were abducted
and subjected to experiments. We have to sort through the differences
and place some aside and look at the real evidence of abductions. But we
can be sure that the Ebens have NEVER done this. They are extremely
peaceful and would not harm a living soul, including animals.

ADVISER #1: I suggest we go ahead and give the President the information
on them.

ADVISER #4: I agree.

WM CASEY: OK, give the President the names, CARETAKER.

The CARETAKER: Names, the technical names?

WM CASEY: Yes, OK, (not understood) well about the (not understood) I
can live with that, but we have to be real sure that this information
stays HERE. We cannot allow this to flow (not understood) from (not
understood).

The CARETAKER: OK, thank you. Mr President, the five (5) species are
called, Ebens, Archquloids, Quadloids, Heplaloids and Trantaloids. These
names were given to the alien's species by the intelligence community,
specifically MJ-5. The Ebens are friendly; the Trantaloids are the
dangerous ones.

[SEE: http://www.serpo.org/release23.asp]

PRESIDENT: My God, just knowing we have names for these things are
amazing. Which one did we capture?

WM CASEY: Mr President, we have a Trantaloid, but it is dead. We
captured it in 1961 in Canada and we had it in captivity until 1962,
when it died. We'll show you a photograph ... CARETAKER?

The CARETAKER: Director, I don't have one with me. But, I will get one
couriered over to us.

WM CASEY: Mr President, we can provide that during our next meeting
regarding this subject.

PRESIDENT: OK.

WM CASEY: (not understood) ... the part of the story where (not
understood), but we can look back.

PRESIDENT: OK, let's continue.

The CARETAKER: Mr President, getting back to my presentation, all of our
collected information is safely contained in a number of locations.

PRESIDENT: Don't tell me where, I don't want to know specific locations.
I'll let or leave that up to you and the caretakers of the material. I
don't want to be in a position or know this ... maybe I will later.

The CARETAKER: OK, Mr President, I'll keep this in general terms. I just
want to assure you that all of the information is safely tucked away at
secure locations, including the devices and flying craft that we have.

PRESIDENT: May I assume one of these places is located in California?

The CARETAKER: Some of the items are tested at Livermore and flown
around Edwards, but they are kept in Nevada.

PRESIDENT: OK, yes, I think I was briefed on sensitive military
installations back in February ... west of Las Vegas, I guess.

The CARETAKER: Yes, Mr President. We call it the Groom Lake Complex.

PRESIDENT: OK, I was told about that. The same place we have Soviet
fighter jets?

The CARETAKER: Yes, Mr President, the same place. May I continue?

PRESIDENT: Yes, by all means, do.

The CARETAKER: In order to protect all this information and the fact
that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being
visited by Extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very
effective program to safeguard the information. We call it "Project
DOVE." It is a complex series of [disinformation] operations by our
military intelligence agencies to disinform the public. As you know, Mr
President, we have some highly classified aircraft.

In order to keep these aircraft secret, we tend to convince, at times,
the public and press that maybe UFOs are real in order to make the
public THINK what they are seeing are actually UFOs instead of OUR own
secret aircraft even though we know maybe some of the sightings are of
actual UFOs. As I said before, this is complicated, but it is a form of
counterintelligence. We give the public some actual facts and let them
run with it.

The rest is taken care of by them. If you consider the FIRST PERSON who
helped us with this disinformation program, Mr GEORGE ADAMSKI, back in
the early '50s, and up to all of the movie productions of UFO-related
movies. This helps the public to keep their minds open, but also allows
us to keep our secret aircraft away from the public's knowledge. That
includes some of the craft that were lent to us by the Ebens.

PRESIDENT: I always knew there was some form of cooperation between our
government and the motion picture industry. I heard rumors over the
years ... even during my acting days.

The CARETAKER: Well, Mr President, the first cooperative venture was the
movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still." That was a cooperative venture
with the United States Air Force and the movie industry.

PRESIDENT: That movie, "Close Encounters," was that one of them? I guess
no "Bonzo" movies were involved. (Loud laughter heard.)

WM CASEY: No (laughing), Mr President, I don't think or should I say, I
didn't think Bonzo came from outer space! (more laughter)

[RONALD REAGAN played the character Professor Peter Boyd in the Sept
1951 movie, "Bedtime for Bonzo" where a chimpanzee named Bonzo was his
costar.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043325/ ]

PRESIDENT: No, but some people could imagine it!

The CARETAKER: Yes, Mr President, we provided the basic subject matter
for that movie.

PRESIDENT: Was it based on a real incident?

WM CASEY: Mr President....

PRESIDENT: OK, Bill, I know what's coming, just forget my question for
now.

WM CASEY: OK, CARETAKER, continue.

The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. In 1949, President Truman
created two (2) secret commissions. These commissions were to meet
privately without recording any contents. The commissions were code
named "Adam" and "Eve." The first commission, Adam, was to study the
idea of releasing some information to the public regarding our actual
knowledge of UFOs and the two (2) crash incidents.

The findings of the Adam commission consisted of the following
statement: "In this matter, public opinion must be recognized as a
factor of considerable importance, even if clearly affirmative might
have the effect of placing before the American people a moral question
of vital historical significance at a time when the full security impact
of the question had not become apparent. If this decision is to be made
by the American people, it should be made in the circumstances of an
actual disclosure of the existence of space beings who had visited
Earth. In other words, the American public might hesitate to believe the
existence of space beings unless the American Government showed proof."

This was an actual quote from the classified document dated 1 December
1949. The second commission, "Eve," concerned the use of atom bombs to
repel a space alien attack. What's interesting in this statement was the
decision by President Truman to proceed at a record pace on the
production of atomic weapons that could be released in space. The
commission predicted it would take the United States 10 years to develop
such a delivery system. President Truman wanted it developed in five (5)
years.

In fact, in 1959, the first Atlas ICBMs were targeted for deep space.
SIOP plans were developed to counter any space-based alien invasion. Mr
David Lilienthal, the first atomic energy commission chairman, was in
charge of the production of enough atomic weapons to counter any
anticipated alien threat. The commission was tasked with developing a
delivery system that could send a Mark 3 atomic weapon into space.

In the 1948-1949 time frames, there were fewer than 50 atomic bombs in
the arsenal and none of these were assembled. The Mark 3 plutonium
bombs, like the one dropped at Nagasaki, Japan, took 39 men more that
two days to assemble the bomb. The bombs were so large and heavy each
weighed 10,000 pounds, and that a delivery system must be capable of
sending this heavy weapon into space. As a result of Eve's commission
findings, atomic weapons production was increased at a record pace.

Of course, this build-up coincided with the Soviet Union's build-up. It
was easy to convince the American public that our build-up was caused by
the Soviet Union's build-up. Mr President, in 1964, we were able to have
our very first controlled encounter with the Ebens. Let me first give
you the background. EBE was a mechanic, not a scientist. He was still
able to teach us some of the Eben language. Their language was very
difficult for our linguists to learn because it consisted of tones, not
words.

However, we were able to translate some basic words. EBE showed us their
communications device. It was a strange looking device that had three
(3) parts. Once assembled, the device sent out signals, something like
our Morse code system, although there was a problem. During the crash in
1947, one part of this communication system was broken. EBE was unable
to repair it until our scientists found some items that could be used in
place of the broken parts. Once the communication device was repaired,
EBE sent our messages. We had to trust EBE as to the contents of those
messages.

You can imagine what some of our military commanders thought of this.
EBE could be sending out a distress call that could result in some
invasion. But that, of course, never happened. EBE continued to send
messages until his death. But once he died, then we were on our own. We
were able to crudely operate the device. We sent several messages out
over a six (6) month period (1953). But we did not receive any return
messages.

PRESIDENT: Excuse me, did EBE receive any return messages?

The CARETAKER: Getting back to the messages, Mr President, EBE sent out
six (6) messages. One letting his home planet know that he was alive and
his comrades were dead, another explaining the two crashes, the third
was a request to be rescued, the fourth was a message suggesting a
meeting between his leaders and our leaders. The last message suggested
some form of an EXCHANGE program.

http://www.serpo.org/

WM CASEY: Mr President, we'll go into that later.

PRESIDENT: (not understood) ... what ... the exchange program?

WM CASEY: Yes, Mr President. We can give you another couple of hours on
that subject.

PRESIDENT: We had one?

WM CASEY: Can I speak to you privately, please, Mr President?

PRESIDENT: OK, yes ... you mean now? (not understood)

WM CASEY: Well, let us put this one on the back burner and go on with
the remainder of this briefing.

PRESIDENT: OK.

The CARETAKER: Mr President, we don't think he did, but we could not be
entirely certain. But, our scientists fine-tuned our efforts over the
next 18 months and finally sent two (2) messages in 1955 that were
received. We received a reply. We were able to translate about 30
percent of the message. We turned to several linguist specialists from
several different universities and even several from foreign
universities. Finally, we were able to translate most of the messages.
We decided to reply in English and see if the Ebens could translate our
language easier than we could theirs.

PRESIDENT: What did the messages say? The one we received from the
Ebens? So, I guess they didn't get the messages sent by EBE? Or did it
take that long to respond? Oh, yes, EBE died before we got those
messages, never mind.

The CARETAKER: Mr President, the first message we received acknowledged
our message and asked questions about the crew of the two missing craft.
It also gave a series of numbers that we think were some type of
coordinates.

PRESIDENT: OK, so they wanted to know the coordinates of the crash sites
on Earth? I'm sure they wanted to know about their crew. Did we tell
them all but one was dead? No, wait; I'm sure when EBE sent his messages
that is probably the first thing he sent. Was EBE a military person or
what?

The CARETAKER: Mr President, we believe EBE was a member of their air
force or maybe something like NASA.

PRESIDENT: OK, please continue.

The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. Finally we were able to
translate most of the messages. As I said, we decided to respond in
English. Approximately four months later, we received a reply in broken
English. Sentences contained nouns and adjectives, but no verbs. It took
us several months to translate the message. We then sent Eben our typed
English lessons in a series of one sheet formats.

Without going into the technical description of the Eben communications
device, it was like a television screen and a key pad, but the pad
contained several different Eben characters depending on the number of
times you held down one key. We were able to transpose our English-typed
words into the second part of the device, which was similar to our
facsimile transmission system. It took our scientists some time to
perfect this, but it worked. Six months later, we received another
English message. This time it was clearer, but not clear enough. Ebens
were confusing several different English words and still failed to
complete a proper sentence.

PRESIDENT: Gee, I do that all of the time (sounds of laughter). I just
cannot imagine how an alien race could view our language. We have
thousands of different languages on Earth and they probably have just
one on their SERPO planet. That is truly amazing.

The CARETAKER: Yes, Mr President, I cannot imagine living on a planet
with just one language. But we were able to provide the basic skill
level for them to communicate in English. It took time, but they
realized our efforts. In one message, they provided us with a form of
the Eben alphabet with the equivalent English letter. Our linguists had
a very difficult time figuring this out. The written Eben language was
simple characters and symbols, but our linguists had a difficult time
comparing the two written languages.

Over the next five (5) years, we were able to perfect our understanding
of the Eben language somewhat and the Ebens were able to better
understand English. However, we had a major problem. Trying to
coordinate a date, time and location for an Eben landing on Earth. Even
though we could basically understand some Eben and the Ebens could
understand some English, we could not understand their time and date
system and they could not understand ours. We sent them our Earth's
rotation schedule, revolution, date system, etc.

For some reason the Eben's never understood this. In return, the Ebens
sent us their system, which was difficult for our scientists to
understand because we had no reference to their planet. The Ebens did
not explain any astronomical date of SERPO or their system. We then
decided to just send pictures showing Earth, landmarks and a simple
numbering system for time periods. We had many problems trying to send
pictures using their facsimile system. We couldn't be sure they were
receiving what we sent.

We had a lot of trial and errors in doing this. We received back some
strange messages from the Ebens, basically big question marks regarding
what we sent them as to the pictures. We then decided on narrowing any
future landing location for the

Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:54 am
GT Truther

You forget who Owl, Mongrel and Brent (as well as the rest of them) TRULY are they are nothing more these days then hired guns for Majestic Twelve and the Elite behind them.

If these men are for real then they have Killled Human Beings for Majestic Twelve and this cover up. Appearently Brent and Mongrel served with Busisch in the Gulf war on Black Ops Re's. Where they most likely KILLED human beings for the grand "cover up.".

I'm sorry Brent's an addict but hey he went against his God Given Conscious and signed his John Hancock on the contract with the "Devils" literal devils. When a person by his own free will does go against the will of god reflected in the human conscious.. .. well you end up like brent scroing 'Crystal' to escape the pain and empty empty hole in ones soul.

Brent wants redemition. Best he reject the real pushers in his life first. The Military Industrial Complex of which is apart of!

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
brent wrote:
Commentary:

Brent

Uncle John here: Brent, if you think I support what Shady posts, you are just wrong. I usually ignore them.

I agree with you that what Shady posted is disgusting. I had not even looked at it till you pointed it out.

Don't try to blame your problems on me by association. That is bad karma.

I don't blame you for d&m attacks on dan's mother. What ends do you think justify that means?

Shady, when you posted my private PM to you a long while ago, it took me years to forget it. I don't think I'll ever forgive you for what you posted yesterday in reference to Brent. My suggestion to you is to get lost from this forum.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:10 am
GT Truther

Btw for those that saw this at the Other Forum its from newly released Nostradamaus Manscript (Supposedly until verfied).

I posted the text of it a few days ago here in the form in PDF.

If its current and if it happends. Then ALL of us will being facing this between now and 2012! WWIII between the USA China and Russia! (Notice how in last five years Putin has become a dictator?!? A New Cold War is brewing?)

Where will Dan and Marci be? Bunkers. As for the rest us you and I will be here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EbeZ1U8Rups

Do you know what a 20 meg a ton warhead can do it it went off riight now 30 miles away from you this very minute?? You won't have the time to finish this sentence "What??? What the fuc..." before you will be a ASH blowing in the wind!

Oh and where will the likes of Danny and Marci be while you and your childern are reduced to ashes and echoing screams in a matter of 2-3 seconds?

In the 1.5 mile to 3 mile wide Bunker cities!

Its high time some of you begin to realize something. If Dan and Marci are the real thing, if Mongrel, Owl T, Brent are the real deal. They don't give a s**T about of you in the long term. If they did they would simply give you FULL disclosure and be done with it. Instead they keep you hanging like a baby waiting for that next drop of milk from the tit.

There is more ample evidence in the world today that we'll be experiencing some like this the next four some years. Instead of Dannny's "Something wonderful."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EbeZ1U8Rups

You better begin to ask the TOUGH questions of Dan and Marci. DEMANDING evidnce. If you really care about your own family and friends.

Shady

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:17 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next