It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:58 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.7 2007 
GT Truther

I wish I could convey this in better terms but the words to describe it fails me. But I will try to express it.

I didn’t accept Vallee’s views just because they are out there. I came to accept Vallee’s explanations for families and my own experiences with the ufo phenomena in 1970 (which I posted extensively about in the past.)

There is a ‘heavy’ palatable spiritual accept to a “Contactee” experience enough so that it leaves the contactee feeling that one is not in contact with beings from out there nor from the future. Instead beings of immense ancient wisdom and intelligence and yes even a humorous side. They actually like to play!

Example:

Back in the mid 1986 we had family and friend picnic at my parents old house (the same house where the experiences in 1970s occurred.) My siblings had their spouses with them and friends. When all the family conversation (one of the rare time) began to relate our UFO experiences with the spouses of my siblings. The coversation got deep. My sister in laws and brother in laws looked at as like “all of you are nuts there are no such thing as UFOs..LOL”. What they didn’t realize was that as we were getting deep in our family experience in 1970s. Behind them above them up in the sky three silver spheres literally zoomed out of a summers thunderhead cloud and were basically playing cat and mouse catch in the sky. The spheres were literally playing like kittens joyfully and playful with each and doing some incredible beyond physical antics with each other. As below my inlaws were arguing “there can’t be anything like UFOs its physically Impossible!” lol As they got more and more persistent. The spheres actually projected a sense of disgust and their play/dance got even more intense like “I’ll show you!”

Karen my brothers wife dug her heels into the argue stood up and simply rather angerly said “There are no such things as UFO!” Meanwhile right behind her above her a sphere come to a dead stop in the sky right above her head. Bill and Jim my brother in laws also joined in. My father, mother brothers and sisters and I though were on verge of laughing tears. It was a very surreal scene to say the least.

Then something very strange happened. All of my siblings and I got for a lack of a better term “A message from the three spheres, a deep sudden feeling as if something was suddenly communicated to us. We looked at each other and knew all of us were getting the same ‘impression.’. We simply said in total agreement ‘They, want us to show them. Do you agree?” Just then behind Karen, Jim and Bill in the sky the spheres flew into a triangle diamond formation remained there. I grinned and pointed up to sky beind them.

They turned and looked.. Jim and Bill’s beer slipped out their hands and shattered on the patio and all we heard from their lips was OH MY GAWD! .. The spheres remained in formation for 1-2 minutes then zoomed off and disappeared into the clouds. . Karen spent the rest of the night with her camera in hand waiting for their return thinking she’d get the picture of the ufo century.. .. They “Knew” and “Know” when you try to capture them on film her wait was futile.. We just comforted her.

The next weeks that followed we had minor military surveillance going on around my family it didn’t last long though and went quiet. “They” also know. Don’t ask me how but they do!

If the ufo investigators want the Truth; without having to depend on the blarney of the supposed government insiders. Then in my humble opinion they should stop hanging around government insiders (I highly doubt they have any answers) and start heading out to true experts, the true shamans, mystics and esoterically like.

For I can tell you the “The Phenomena” has a highly encased spiritual aspect. Or what we call the supernatural. “They” act and behave like the mythical ‘tricksters’ of legend and myth, the “wee folk, faery, the ginns and alike…and lastly I totally con-cern with Vallee’s beliefs and hypothesis.

Its one of reasons I began to dive deep into world of magic, mystics and the occult for in those old old esoterically beliefs I truly believe it does explain logically the UFO phenomena in a round about way.

We are not being visited by entities from “out there” but by entitles that have always been here on the earth and among us. But some where along the line the majority of the human population lost the ability to perceive them. Either by design or by natural means and evolution. And who ever is beyond the Wizard of Oz’s curtain is trying to correct that molding and shaping (as if clay) the perceptions of the entire population and society.

I (along with my siblings) strongly believe that PTB are desperately desperately attemptting to beat the “The Wizard” at his own game and mold reality into
their wish. Before “They” the PTB are written out of ultimate script and the entire population is propelled into a new paradigm shift of what is true reality and consciousness.

In the end Vallee may or may not be a member of PTB, but he is speaking sense. Hell I’d even say Vallee might be “Them” himself.. Lol

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Just some favorite quotes of fictional fellow Hoosier.. That some times I even feel like him when it comes to my experiences what I've seen.. Although I haven't resorted to building Devil's Tower in my living room YET! LOL

Claude Lacombe: Mr. Neary, what do you want?
Roy Neary: I just want to know that it's really happening.

Claude Lacombe: Major Walsh, it is an event sociologique.

Roy Neary: I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road, I've been seeing this shape. Shaving cream, pillows... Dammit! I know this. I know what this is! This means something. This is important.

Roy Neary: Is that it? Is that all you're gonna ask me? Well I got a couple of thousand goddamn questions, you know. I want to speak to someone in charge. I want to lodge a complaint. You have no right to make people crazy! You think I investigate every Walter Cronkite story there is? Huh? If this is just nerve gas, how come I know everything in such detail? I've never been here before. How come I know so much? What the hell is going on around here? Who the hell are you people?!!

David Laughlin: We didn't choose this place! We didn't choose these people! They were invited!
Claude Lacombe: They belong here more than we.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iX_EuN46Ad8

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:02 pm
GT Truther

Post The Plot Has Thickened to Mud Ages Ago
(Just catching up.....I see you posted as the official Nightshade09 at GLP, Shady....way to remind the newbies and veterans too.)

Dagwood wrote:
Don,

So as I understand it you have been given insider information that tells you that DB and MBM are really important. Furthermore they are part of an elite 36 membered group and that this scource of yours is the very same to tell you all about DB and MBM's induction to the Priore of Sion?

Am I following correctly? Have you any way of varifying this scource with a more trusted scource? Have you attempted to confirm this information?

Dag

I've attempted to confirm the information, and here's what was included:

The source is a senator, but which one of two I can't determine. I'd like to just put it out here openly, but it might risk having that senator harassed. The syntax argues for one, but the attitude argues for the other. The information indicates that the former contact who had told me that Burisch (er, Crain apparently....he's gone back to Crain, which sounds plausible since he's transferred his emotional bond to Marci and therefore no need to keep his wife's maiden name when it comes to his position in this Sion group) was to be No. 1 and McDowell was to be No. 10 were apparently wrong, but I doubt I spelled that out here on-thread because virtually everything said about the Dan-namic Duo was pooh-poohed as more 'storytelling'. That, together with one of the documents, indicated that only the former correspondent who had given the particulars on the Priore that they were sworn to secrecy to could have passed the information on to this new correspondent. He (the new source) laments that the "tide is coming in" and it's unlikely anyone can do anything about it. He doesn't come right out and say it, but the entire letter is indicative of someone who recognizes that the majority of the powermongers in the Illuminati and the American black-ops community have been bamboozled into believing that Dan and Marci are 'freedom fighters for the common man', yet this source knows it's hogwash designed to keep the population lulled until the truth will be plain for all to see. Only someone "close" to Dan, Marci, or McConnell could produce the accompanying document, and that's precisely the part of the entire history of my contact with these 'insiders': a document, link, some scrap of paper.....whatever it is, SOMETHING that validates the source is authentic is always included. It would be different if someone creative let's say got behind a computer screen and wrote out some clever piece of fiction and then sent it off to our address, but no. This isn't like Shady's "X" postings at GLP that snookered alot of people into thinking "X" was a real insider (remember that, Shady?).

There are a number of xeroxed documents that also came with the letter, which reminds me: a month or 2 ago I received the following email, which would actually tie in with some of the documents. I thought perhaps it was yet another attempt to "psy-op" me, and when he didn't reply to my replies, I gave up. He may have been caught, as my email is constantly watched, but the tone of his email was chilling, frankly:

To: Don Deppeller

Subject: Have intel.

Dear sir,

First of all I want to appologise for my bad english. I live in Belgium and it was a long time since I last used these skills.

It has taken me some time before I decided to contact you. I was recently involved in a situation that made me think and do some research on the net.

The Dan Burisch story has stroke me since it resembles the story of a man I have met. For months now I am having trouble sleeping. I am hoping that contacting Mr Burisch might help me live in peace.

All I want to do is to tell my story, and ask his opinion.

Is this possible in any way? Can you establish contact?

The situation I was involved with, was during my job. I work for Staatsveiligheid, Belgium Secret Service. I am but a small foot soldier, conducting discrete observations, reporting back to my c.o. We work on "need to know bases". I believe to have met a man who used to work with Mr Burisch, during an intervention early this year.

For OPSEC reasons I do not want tis info to become public. I have made myself an email adress for this contact only. I will not reveal my id, I like my job and country. I only want to know wether the man I met, told the truth. If he did than I might never catch a good night sleep again but at least I will no longer be asking myself questions.

Please contact me, I am willing to give the full story if you are intrested.

Yours sincerely

Mr Jos

Since I haven't heard back for over a month now, I thought it might be helpful to post this publicly since it might generate a snail-mail explanation in the drop-box. I think if this were a legitmate approach, I would have either heard back or, the source has been permanently scared away. That is, IF the source is still alive.

The documents include photographs of certain properties in Belgium, which is why I made this connection just now.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Oh Marci do show the "Submitted" screen next time instead of just the forum field. Anyone can fill out a form field without the submitted screen to prove they actually did.

The proof is in the pudding :)

Shady

This btw is the actual F.B.I Tips screen. You will note it deals ONLY with Terrorist and Criminal Activity tips so sorry they don't deal with Internet gossip boards like Godlike Productions. Slander and Libel belongs to Civil Courts not Federal Crimes.

https://tips.fbi.gov/

But impersonating a Federal Government Officer or Intelligence Community of ANY sort falls into Federal Crime, Federal Offense.

Who knows you might have already been reported :)

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:57 am
GT Truther

This btw is the actual F.B.I Tips screen. You will note it deals ONLY with Terrorist and Criminal Activity tips so sorry they don't deal with Internet gossip boards like Godlike Productions. Slander and Libel belongs to Civil Courts not Federal Crimes.

https://tips.fbi.gov/

But impersonating a Federal Government Officer or Intelligence Community of ANY sort falls into Federal Crime, Federal Offense.

Who knows you might have already been reported :)

Although I do not know the nature of what she posted Shady -- having looked into alerting the FBI myself about the dynamic D+M duo and their slandering sidekicks -- the FBI does not and is not really interested in "cyber stalking" or libel cases. Get a lawyer M - litigation is the only way to go... maybe all those who have been libeled by D+M can respond in a class action...

just a thought

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:57 am
GT Truther

Post Existing Law against ET contact---From Rense
rense.com

ET Exposure Law Passed By
Congress Years Ago - Why?

9-21-7

On October 5, 1982, Dr. Brain T. Clifford of the Pentagon announced at a press conference ('The Star', New York, Oct. 5, 1982) that contact between U.S. citizens and extra-terrestrials or their vehicles is strictly illegal. According to a law already on the books (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, adopted on July 16, 1969, before the Apollo moon shots), anyone guilty of such contact automatically becomes a wanted criminal to be jailed for one year and fined $5,000. The NASA administrator is empowered to determine with or without a hearing that a person or object has been 'extraterrestrially exposed' and impose an indeterminate quarantine under armed guard, which could not be broken even by court order. There is no limit placed on the number of individuals who could thus be arbitrarily quarantined.

The definition of 'extraterrestrial exposure' is left entirely up to NASA administrator, who is thus endowed with total dictatorial power to be exercised at his slightest caprice, which is completely contrary to the Constitution.

According to Dr. Clifford, whose commanding officers have been assuring the public for the last 39 years that UFOs are nothing more than hoaxes and delusions to be dismissed with a condescending smile: 'This is really no joke, it's a very serious matter.' This legislation was buried in the 1,211th subsection of the 14th section of a batch of regulations very few members of government probably bothered to read in its entirety, the proverbial needle in the haystack, and was slipped onto the books without public debate. Thus from one day to the next we learn that, without having informed the public, in its infinite wisdom, the government of the United States has created a whole new criminal class: UFO contactees.

The lame excuse offered by NASA as a sugar coating for this bitter pill is that extra-terrestrials might have a virus that could wipe out the human race. This is certainly one of the many possibilities inherent is such contact, but just as certainly not the only one , and in itself not a valid reason to make all contact illegal or to declare contactees criminals to be jailed and fined immediately.

It appears the primary effect of such a law would not be to prevent contact, it would be to silence witnesses. If enforced, the law would prevent publication of contactee reports except under cover of anonymity, and unleash a modern inquisition in the Land of the Free. However, it is unenforceable, so obviously absurd and unfair that the public will refuse to accept it. The citizens of the United States will greet it with a resounding Bronx cheer and laugh it out of court, forcing it to be repealed.

It should be replaced by clearly worded legislation, not open to interpretation in a multitude of different ways, humanely relevant to the contingency of E.T. contact, debated and passed by Congress openly instead of slipped through 'under the table' without the public being informed. According to NASA spokesman Fletcher Reel, the law as it stands is not immediately applicable, but in case of need could quickly be made applicable. What this means is that it is ambiguously worded, so that it can be interpreted either one way or the other, as the government desires.

It is certainly not a coincidence that Dr. Clifford held his press conference during the period when the popularity of the film E.T. was at its peak. As E.T. portrayed a type of extraterrestrial that was benevolent and lovable, the inference is that the press conference was intended to discourage attempts to communicate or fraternize with UFO occupants. However, instead of having the intended effect, it backfired, causing public furor. There may be some relationship between this fiasco and the next semi-officially endorsed attempt to deal with the subject of extra-terrestrials, the TV film V, which was featured with repeat performances and maximum publicity by major networks worldwide. The aliens portrayed in V are the most horrifying and repulsive nightmares imaginable, who are defeated thanks largely to a CIA hit man specializing in covert operations, the tough guy with the heart of gold who with the aid of the handsome hero saves the human race. This is obvious and transparent propaganda, designed to do what the government's widespread use of dis-information, and Dr. Clifford's press conference about the absurd lemon of a law already on the books failed to do: squelch attempts to communicate or fraternize with UFO occupants.

One way to avoid widespread panic at the announcement of the news that we are under surveillance by nonhuman intelligent beings with a technology far more sophisticated than our own is to point out that this situation is nothing new, but has literally been going on for millennia. If the 'flying dragons' mentioned in the I Ching intended to attack and destroy us, they could easily have carried out this objective long ago. Along with this article, the text of the E.T. Law will be presented. However, there are several points that I wish to make:

1211.101 Applicability.

The provisions of this part apply to all NASA manned and unmanned space missions...

I could dismiss this whole controversy as a tempest in a teacup if the above passage contained the word 'only', so as to read: 'The provisions of this part apply only to all NASA manned and unmanned space missions...' However, it does not contain that one little word which would have made such a big difference. If the government was suddenly faced with the accomplished fact of an undeniable overt E.T. visitation, this regulation could therefore, be construed as being applicable to all space missions, NASA or non NASA, whether of terrestrial or extra-terrestrial origin. As it stands, this law is applicable to UFO contact. The meaning would have to be stretched, but the built-in loophole does exist.

1211.102 Definitions.

(b) (2): Touched directly or been in close proximity to (or been exposed indirectly to )...

Even without involved in a UFO close encounter would become eligible for indefinite quarantine under armed guard according to the above. By including indirect exposure, the NASA administrator is empowered to make the definition mean just about anything he wants it to. An example of indirect exposure is given, but an example is not a definition. Unless indirect exposure is defined precisely, it can mean almost anything. The possibility is not specifically ruled out that other types of indirect exposure than the example given might be considered valid grounds to 'quarantine' a citizen or group of citizens.

In my opinion, it is vital that we challenge the validity of his law, for if it is allowed to stand unchallenged, UFO contactees and researchers may all meet behind barbed wire and armed guards somewhere in Alaska. I strongly urge everyone who reads the E.T. Law, Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations (at the end of this article), to clip it out, and send it on to your congressman, with a demand penciled in, to repeal this absurd and potentially lethal law. We must use reason, and transcend fear in order to make this planet a place where all may live in peace and harmony, as One.

Text of the E.T. Law

1211.100 Title 14 - Aeronautics and Space Part 1211 - Extra-terrestrial Exposure

1211.100 - Scope

This part establishes: (a) NASA policy, responsibility and authority to guard the Earth against any harmful contamination or adverse changes in its environment resulting from personnel, spacecraft and other property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body; and (b) security requirements, restrictions and safeguards that are necessary in the interest of national security.

1211.101 - Applicability

The provisions of this part to all NASA manned and unmanned space missions which land or come within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body and return to the Earth.

1211.102 - Definitions

(a) 'NASA' and the 'Administrator' mean, respectively the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or his authorized representative.

(b) 'Extra-terrestrially exposed' means the state of condition of any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever, who or which has:

(1) Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope or any other celestial body; or

(2) Touched directly or been in close proximity to (or been exposed indirectly to ) any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter who or which has been extra-terrestrially exposed by virtue of paragraph

(b)(1) of this section.

For example, if person or thing 'A' touches the surface of the Moon, and on 'A's' return to Earth, 'B' touches 'A' and, subsequently, 'C' touches 'B', all of these - 'A' through 'C' inclusive - would be extra-terrestrially exposed ('A' and 'B' directly; 'C' indirectly).

(c) 'Quarantine' means the detention, examination and decontamination of any persons, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever that is extra-terrestrially exposed, and includes the apprehension or seizure of such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever.

(d) 'Quarantine period' means a period of consecutive calendar days as may be established in accordance with 1211.104 (a). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrative Actions. The Administrator or his designee..shall in his discretion:

(1) Determine the beginning and duration of a quarantine period with respect to any space mission; the quarantine period as it applies to various life forms will be announced.

(2) Designate in writing quarantine officers to exercise quarantine authority.

(3) Determine that a particular person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter whatever is extra- terrestrially exposed and quarantine such person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter whatever. The quarantine may be based only on a determination, with or without the benefit of a hearing, that there is probable cause to believe that such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed.

(4) Determine within the United States or within vessels or vehicles of the United States the place, boundaries, and rules of operation of necessary quarantine stations.

(5) Provide for guard services by contract or otherwise, as many be necessary, to maintain security and inviolability of quarantine stations and quarantined persons, property, animals or other form of life or matter whatever.

(6) Provide for the subsistence, health and welfare of persons quarantined under the provisions of this part.

(7) Hold such hearings at such times, in such manner and for such purposes as may be desirable or necessary under this part, including hearings for the purpose of creating a record for use in making any determination under this part for the purpose of reviewing any such determination.

(b) (3) During any period of announced quarantine, no person shall enter or depart from the limits of the quarantine station without permission of the cognizant NASA officer. During such period, the posted perimeter of a quarantine station shall be secured by armed guard.

(b) (4) Any person who enters the limits of any quarantine station during the quarantine period shall be deemed to have consented to the quarantine of his person if it is determined that he is or has become extra-terrestrially exposed.

(b) (5) At the earliest practicable time, each person who is quarantined by NASA shall be given a reasonable opportunity to communicate by telephone with legal counsel or other persons of his choice.

1211.107 Court or other process

(a) NASA officers and employees are prohibited from discharging from the limits of a quarantine station any quarantined person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever during order or other request, order or demand an announced quarantine period in compliance with a subpoena, show cause or any court or other authority without the prior approval of the General Counsel and the Administrator.

(b) Where approval to discharge a quarantined person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever in compliance with such a request, order or demand of any court or other authority is not given, the person to whom it is directed shall, if possible, appear in court or before the other authority and respectfully state his inability to comply, relying for his action on this 1211.107.

1211.108 Violations

Whoever willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.

================================== Write or call your congressman and tell him you want this law taken off the books.

This article was printed in The Open Line Newspaper (Environmental Stewards) August, 1992 in Spokane, WA 99223.

In the May issue of The Explorer, we reported the existence of a law making exposure to extraterrestrials illegal. This update recently appeared on the Internet. Thanks to Larry ( <mailto>CaptainDad@AOL.COM This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it ) for the research and the report!

For those of you that have been on this list for awhile you know we had a thread going about the Federal E. T. Law making 'extraterrestrial exposure' illegal. As the law was rather dated and someone asked if it was still current, I decided to do a little more research. I contacted Congressman Peter Barca who serves on the Science, Space and Technology Subcommittee to find out more (after all, we do pay their wages!), with the following results. This is an exact quote from the Federal Register, Volume 56, Number 81, Friday, April 26, 1991, 'Rules and Regulations.' Sorry to burst a few bubbles out in cyberland.... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

National Aeronautics and Space Administration

14 CFR Part 1211 Extraterrestrial Exposure AGENCY: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). ACTION: Final rule.

SUMMARY: NASA is removing 14 CFR part 1211 since is has served its purpose and is no longer in keeping with current policy.

EFFECTIVE DATE: April 26, 1991.

ADDRESSES: Office of Space Science and Applications, Code S, NASA Headquarters, Washington, DC 20546.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Kathryn S. Schmoll, 202-453-1410.

List of Subjects in 14 CFR Part 1211: Extraterrestrial exposure,Environmental protection, Security measures, Space transportation and exploration.

PART 1211 [REMOVED]

14 CFR part 1211 (consisting of para 1211.100 through 1211.108) is hereby removed and reserved.

Richard H. Truly. Administrator

http://www.rense.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder what was in part 1211?

Douglas Adams

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:17 am
GT Truther

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:36 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Existing Law against ET contact---From Rense
Simmering Frog wrote:
rense.com

ET Exposure Law Passed By
Congress Years Ago - Why?

9-21-7

On October 5, 1982, Dr. Brain T. Clifford of the Pentagon announced at a press conference ('The Star', New York, Oct. 5, 1982) that contact between U.S. citizens and extra-terrestrials or their vehicles is strictly illegal. According to a law already on the books (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, adopted on July 16, 1969, before the Apollo moon shots), anyone guilty of such contact automatically becomes a wanted criminal to be jailed for one year and fined $5,000.

Let me repeat that:

"...anyone guilty of such contact automatically becomes a wanted criminal to be jailed for one year and fined $5,000."

One more time, for posterity:

"...anyone guilty of such contact automatically becomes a wanted criminal to be jailed for one year and fined $5,000."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Dan Burisch (or "Crain", as he was then) is actually a wanted criminal if his allegations are true; instead of simply and vapidly taking his word for it, We The People should have a right to know exactly WHAT was promised and agreed to in the Tau-9 Treaty Conference For The Preservation of Humanity, NOT TO MENTION THE OF-9 Treaty, and ANY OTHER TREATIES Majestic 12 agreed to in our name.

Though aware of this before, Frog, the applicability of this law now makes perfect sense. (Expect major snorting, guffaws and the usual thuggery from SNEDs...... :lol: ).

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Where is the huge markup taken on the price of oil?
1. How much does it cost to get a barrel of oil out of the ground in Saudi Arabia?

2. Who is always, by law, the first purchaser of any oil that is mined?

3. Who determines the price paid to the producer?

4. Choose one:

The huge markup on oil is taken by:

A. The Oil Companies

B. The answer to 2 above.

C. The answer to 3 above.

D. Other---write in answer.

Douglas Adams

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:42 pm
GT Truther

I have a no Secrets Policy so in that spirit am posting my personal correspondence today for all of you to read:

Shady

Quote:
FW: EDGARS: Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher!‏
Sent: Sat 9/22/07 5:53 PM
To: astroxplorer@astrosciences.info
Cc: danburisch@yahoo.com; kerry@projectcamelot.org; jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net; victorgm@webtv.net; surnovel@hotmail.com; g.novel@yahoo.com
I see Victor choose not to include some of the emails were their post originally came from for that reason forwarding it to you all

Oh, I see the infamous Gordon Novel on the list too?! Man, if you were actually involved in death of JFK then don't take this the wrong way,
I hope to god you get to spend eternity in the lowest regions of hell. Nothing personal ;)

On with what I have to say and I'll let you be..

Oh *waves* hi Dan and Marci. You haven't NAILED this boy yet!

On with what I have to say and I'll let you be.

Begin Forwarded Text.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: victorgm@webtv.net
CC: support@projectcamelot.org; lucianarchy@yahoo.com; civersen@insight.rr.com; thesurferdoc@yahoo.com; jeff1557@cox.net; jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net; jeddyhi@yahoo.com; jagbodhi@mac.com; dickenl@comcast.net; lee.nicholson4@ntlworld.com; planetaryfreedomfighter@hotmail.com; jakereason@sympatico.ca; steve01@dslextreme.com; nycstone17@gmail.com
Subject: RE: EDGARS: Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher!
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:01:05 -0400

Hamilton you big dufus! You should have retired from ufo logy decades ago. You’re just making a complete jack
ass fool of yourself and disgracing the field these days with your cult like devotion to Dan Crain! Sad really
considering it was some of your works that inspired me to get into the field itself. Indeed the mightily have fallen!

But since your so keen at trying to set me up for this TV Producer thing. Which btw I’m NOT involved in. But have a very
good idea who is upon this very list.

Why don’t you (an the rest of you are invited too) stop btw my true Photo bucket account!

This one’s just for you Hamilton
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o31/ ... o20R-1.jpg

feel free to look at anything you like in those albums just various pics I collect around the net. Most dealing with Goth/Occult Culture.

And various pics I use in the forums I belong to..
Some of them even of you!

This is your Brain:
http://home.c2i.net/kaaby/brain4.jpg

And my True Image Shack Account!

And this is your Brain after one to many Dan Burisch Blarney

Bill Hamilton
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7936 ... 004zx8.jpg

Bill Ryan
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7800/billryanzr0.jpg
Sorry Mister Ryan you can thank Hamilton for this …

Bill Hamilton it is REALLY time you retire gracefully before that senility kicks full strength. You were good once even the best
in my humble opinion but Dan Bullshitter C Burisch has destroyed your reputation as well as any semblance of respect you once
had among your colleagues.. that's just sad... truly sad. To see you go out like this.

There's a new breed of Ufo investigator on the scene. A generation of us that grew up with Internet. Some of us know programing
and operational code to point we dream in code and programing and can crack any fire wall or IP address in matter of minute. Some so
brazen they break into NSA, CIA, FBI data bases for kicks looking for the truth to the UFO phenomena while eating munchies and drinking
a cola. We have much better things to do then set around writing books and then pawning them off at UFO conferences between
the blow up Grey Aliens and plushy toys! Which you old guard seem so fond of doing in between patting each other on your backs
for the fine piece of FICTION you've written.

While we on the other hand of the new generation simply have to press a few keys, enter the right places of the net.
An know anything upon anyone in a matter of five minutes. Especially so in the case of the so called 'insiders' with another
blarney tale having worked at Area 51 S-4 and mind melded with J-Rods from the future!

We do it for the god given right of every individual, that right to know the truth for ourselves as to real reason of why "They" are here and
who really knows what. What motivates us is the need for TRUTH for ourselves and our own curiosity.

Unlike you old guard you investigate in order inflate your egos, garner fame and prestige for yourself and get your fifteen minutes of fame
on the ufo conference stage with your latest insider blarney tales! Its been some fifty years since Roswell and in all that time you have
not contributed one piece of any evidence nor explanations of substance but only decades and decades of hot empty air!

Though we still like you fellows and gals of the Old Guard. Like to keep you around and chatting.. You Entertain us. :)

So why don't you run along to Danny's "Septic Tank" (Think Tank) and report back. This information to him.

Nightshade 09 is not behind the TV Producer post on godlike productions. I'm watching the thread myself seems interesting.

But if that little slime ball tries another "UFO's Live" telecast he'll be in for a big surprise! A media spectacle :) Tell him to stick
at what he's good at , selling tye dyes and narly tones on software. and weaving blarney. :)

Any Questions? Bill?

Nightshade 09

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 06:54:08 -0700
To: vortogon@hotmail.com
CC: Support@projectcamelot.org; LuciAnarchy@yahoo.com; CIversen@insight.rr.com; TheSurferDoc@yahoo.com; Jeff1557@cox.net; JerryPippin@sbcglobal.net; JeddyHi@yahoo.com; Jagbodhi@mac.com; DickenL@comcast.net; Lee.Nicholson4@ntlworld.com; PlanetaryFreedomFighter@hotmail.com; JakeReason@sympatico.ca; Steve01@dslextreme.com; NYCStone17@gmail.com
Subject: EDGARS: Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher!

EDGARS: You've been found out ... better lie low for a while! FYI; see below – --Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: g.novel@yahoo.com
CC: danburisch@yahoo.com; Kerry@projectcamelot.org; jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net; victorGM@webtv.net; surnovel@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 08:37:10 -0500

Gordon, This was posted by Lord Nightshade (real name Edgars) whose artwork can be seen here:http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa208/Lord_Nightshade/ It is a completely false report as none of us asked anyone for $30,000 withthe possible exception of Ron Garner (not to be trusted). As a consequenceof this posting, Marci has filed an FBI report (see attached). Sincerely, Bill HamiltonAstroScience Researchhttp://www.astrosciences.info"I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle ----- Original Message ----- From: <g>To: "Freedom Fighter" <planetaryfreedomfighter>Cc: "Danny B. Catselas Burisch, Sc.D." <danburisch>; "William Hamilton" <astroxplorer>; "Kerry Cassidy" <Kerry>; "Jerry Pippin" <jerrypippin>; "Victor Martinez" <victorGM>; "Sur G. Novel" <surnovel>Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:52 PMSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher > Dear Freedom Fighter:>> I have had the pleasure to know these two gentlmen for some time.> Nothing they have told me about the UFO enigma is not plausible and > credible. It is you who I find uncredible. The only one with a real con is > your selfserving selfagrandizing statements accusing them of fraud. Show > me the beyond reasonable doubt evidence of that or shut the fuck up.>> GN> Chmn/CEO> The RAM T+P Corp.> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T>> -----Original Message-----> From: Freedom Fighter <planetaryfreedomfighter>>> Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:45:22> To:George Knapp <gknapp>, Victor Martinez <victorgm>> Cc:<abductions>, "Parks, Brian" > <bparks>,<brel>, <brumac>, Doc G > <cgreen>,<christenw27>, > <civersen>,<dantsmith>, <decker0726>, > <dickenl>,<eagledenver>, <edkomarek>, > <esperita>,<fsphys>, <gene>, > <g>,<jagbodhi>, <jakereason>, > <jeff1557>,<jeddyhi>, Jerry Pippin > <jerrypippin>,<jksmith>, > <john>, > <keyhole>,<lee>, > <lucianarchy>,<mark>, Mc47 > <mc47>, <mjswartley>,<mlamiroy>, > <nycstone17>, <nyracum>,<ohio52>, > <pmcgovernnts>, <publisher>,Doc P > <puthoff>, > <robert>,<rpjmartin1971>, Bill Hamilton > <skywatcher22>,<steve01>, > <support>,<tamaralinden40>, > <thesurferdoc>, > <vortogon>,<victorslist>, > <wjb1944>> Subject: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher>>>>> http://godlikeproductions.com/bbs/messa ... mp;forum=1 > <http>>>> Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher > <http> RSS> TV Producer> User ID: 286358> 9/21/2007 7:14 PM> <http> Report > abusive post> Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher> > <http> > Quote>> I am a television producer who has worked in the entertainment industry > for years. I worked on a well known Sci-Fi series at the time of this > meeting. I have an avid interest in UFO and this gets me introduced to > many people in the UFO research field, as well as people on the fringe of > the UFO field. A good friend of mine, who is a well known UFO researcher, > introduced me to Dan Burisch, Bill Hamilton, and and a woman cliaming to > be Dan Burisch's mother.>> If anyone doesn't know who Dan Burisch (aka Dan Crain) is by now, he's a > hoaxer who claims to hold a Ph.D. in microbiology. He claims to have > worked in a black ops project that involved a grey alien called J-Rod. > Burisch has been promoted by different people, among them, Ron Garner, > Linda Moulton Howe, and Bill Hamilton.>> When I took the meeting Burisch's promoter was Bill Hamilton. I didn't > know Hamilton was involved. If I had known I would have pulled out of the > meeting. I don't consider Bill Hamilton to be a trustworthy UFO > researcher, based on claims he makes in his books and lectures. I couldn't > see how Burisch could be legit if he had partnered with Hamilton.>> I took the meeting and sat through a pitch that was not to be believed. > Even if he were pitching me a Sci-Fi story, instead of the true story he > claimed it to be, I would have passed on the project. Burisch's story has > so many holes that it was obvious the pitch was based on fabricated > material. These people wanted me to put up the money for a documentary on > Burisch, with an initial up front payment of $30,000.>> I don't know why these people thought I was an idiot with deep pockets but > the meeting had its entertainment value. I was getting a first hand > education on con artists at work. I can't say too much because I've turned > over certain material to the authorities. I'll be making a docudrama about > these charcters, which is a side of these people I don't think the public > has seen. I think it will be a big eye opener to what these characters are > all about. I can't imagine how anyone could ever take Burisch's fantasy > story seriously. There was no way I was going to lend my talent and > connections to those characters deception of the public.>> After the meeting I had a talk with my UFO researcher friend, who had > arranged the meeting. I was very upset with him for setting me up with UFO > hoaxers. This is when he revealed that he didn't know the person he was > setting me up with was Burisch. The man was using a different name (Dan > Crain) and he didn't know that Dan Crain was Dan Burisch. I washed my > hands on that meeting and my UFO researcher friend said what he needed to > say to Burisch and Hamilton.>> It was shortly after this when my UFO researcher friend (we did remain > friends after this incident) became the victim of a cyberstalking smear > campaign. It was later discovered that the harrassment originated with Dan > Burisch and Bill Hamilton. We believe they did this because they thought > my UFO researcher friend had soured their chances of doing business with > me. After some discreet discussions with reputable people in the UFO > field, I found a number of cyberstalking complaints about Dan Burisch and > Bill Hamilton. Sometimes they worked together and sometimes alone. Let > this be a lesson to remember.>> If anyone has any information about cybersytalking and harrassment by > either Dan Burisch or Bill Hamilton, please post your story here. If > you're brave enough then take your complaint to law enforcement. Burisch > and Hamilton's M.O. is to create fake internet identities and harrass > through them, but not always. They've both been caught using their > recognizable names to cyberstalk. Burisch already uses a number of > aliases, and may have others. The purpose of the cyberstalking is to > discredit someone whom they believe has kept them from something they > want. That's what they tried to do with my researcher friend. Burisch and > Hamilton's behavior was very disturbing.>> ----------------> Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.28/1021 - Release Date: 9/21/2007 2:02 PM

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:12 pm
GT Truther

Post Wri(gh)ting the Record
Hmmmmm.........a little background would be helpful to the onlookers here:

Wri(gh)ting The Record

Originally, back in 2005, when Dan (and Marcia, although she may have known all along but acted just as surprised as he did) learned that he had been lied to by then-J-1, now DNI McConnell (what else is new?) about how anything he said after June 2004 could 'alter' the future (a la The Butterfly Effect), he became 'enrageed' (again, what else is new? Dadmiral - DNI McConnell - lies to Dan, Dan falls for it, then learns he's been 'had', then rages awhile until the next episode). He was then supposedly going to move to 'full disclosure', beginning with the Response To Request To Admit in our Canadian immigration case, followed by the Affidavit which reiterated the admission for any court of law. Then, he was to undergo a 'debriefing' which was to allow him to tell his life's story and the work he had done with the Zetan J-rod in the mid-90s, up at S-4. This 'debriefing', once vetted by the Dadmiral and the rest of his Majic henchmen, was to be conducted under continually rolling cameras at the home (actually, garage) of two people who had been allowed more access to Dan and Marcia than any other humans, people who called them friends at that time. (Their initials are A.G. & S.G.; they prefer to remain out of this debate, as the betrayal they experienced at the hands of Dan and Marcia - whom they treated as brother and sister - has left them disbelieving that anything of substance or anything worthwhile can come from them.) After having produced countless hours of videotape of Dan recounting his life's story to their cameras in their garage, with the primary effort at taping being made by a mutual acquaintance named Winston S. (surname with-held as he too suffered a major falling-out with Dan and Marcia). It was THIS individual, Winston S., who freely shared with me during a telephone call the fact that he had been trying to pitch Dan's story to a number of individuals in the film-making industry; almost to a man, they demurred on the project or outright dismissed it.

At some point, during this vaunted 'debriefing' in the garage, A.G. supposedly made a comment to Dan about how he had to focus his attention on the camera; the comment was apparently meant good-naturedly but also out of exasperation, but was used as an excuse to dismiss the efforts of not only A.G. and S.G., but also Winston S., who was alleged by Dan and Marcia to have "misrepresented" certain critical matters to both Dan and Marcia as well as the Hollywood people whom he was courting. Charges and counter-charges flew over the phone and in emails, and I even have some copies of emails Dan wrote to me accusing Bill Hamilton (whose friendship with Winston and A.G./S.G. preceded his relationship with Dan Burisch) of lying and being one of the worst humans on the planet. (Little did I know that I was to undergo the same routine of shunning and having my character assassinated; it's unfortunately a hallmark of the megalomania that this 'disclosure' has produced in the Primary Puppets.) Shortly after the G's and Winston were dismissed, Ron Garner (whose name appears early in this debate, so I have no qualms in recounting it now) stepped in to fill the gap, and signed his own deal with Dan and Marcia. However, he TOO underwent a drastic change once he was given the reins to the vaunted 'debriefing', but his behavior soon had Dan and Marcia distrusting him as well. For example; Ron was attempting to 'control' Dan's access to the 'ufers' at the nearby UFO conference taking place in Laughlin. He urged Dan to "tone down the 'warning' aspect of the message" in order to gain the ufers' acceptance of him. This enraged Dan, who at the time believed that the 'warning' was "half the message". (Little did he know that the Maji ALSO wanted him to 'tone down' the 'warning', to the point where any mention of it was an afterthought.) Ron then made the worst possible decision, when having promised Dan and Marci he would be coming over with the debriefing tapes, he postponed and postponed and then cancelled. Dan and Marcia then made a decision to fire him, get the tapes back, and wash their hands of him. I was there when Ron tried to phone and leave messages for them at Marcia's, but we would just sit there and listen to his messages, Marcia never picking up the phone. Dan was as angry as I've ever seen him, telling Marcia that if she spoke to him, she was to tell Ron that he wouldn't be able to meet, that he was "having another one of his seizures". I couldn't help but wince, thinking that after Ron was ousted, it would only be a matter of time before something wrong would be found with Starryeyes (Toni J.) and myself. The only shock was the manner in which it happened and the fact it was barely a month after Ron was gone that we were betrayed as well. (See, everyone that doesn't kowtow vapidly and glowingly to everything uttered by Dan becomes suspect, mostly to Marcia, who manipulates Dan's ego like a good baker can make dough rise; the disease they suffer from is probably a form of delusional megalomania, which isn't surprising once one learns of what they've been told about their own place in the firmament.)

In summary; the "TV producer" can ONLY be identified by hmself, Bill Hamilton, or Dan Burisch, but I daresay he (or she) is probably also familiar with Winston S., whose own story (along with that of A.G. and S. G.) has yet to be told.

God, I really MUST write the book, and sooner than later.......

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Boomer Birthday
Uncle John here: Oh dear, almost out of time.

9/22/07 Happy Birthday Boomer. (49)

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Boy are they in for a surprise come January.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/09/ ... ndsor.html

Windsor stressed by Mexican migrants
Last Updated: Saturday, September 22, 2007 | 6:26 PM ET
CBC News

The city of Windsor, Ont. is struggling to deal with a surge of Mexican migrants from the United States.
a
More than 200 Mexicans have arrived at the border city in the past three weeks, lured by assurances on websites that they can live and work in Canada without difficulty.

But the Mexicans, some of whom paid $400 for completed Canadian refugee forms, have no special rights in Canada.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada has posted a notice on its website, warning in Spanish and English that "you cannot purchase admission to any immigration or refugee program to gain refugee status. You do not need to purchase forms."

The Mexicans said they had been forced to leave the U.S. because they were illegal immigrants there.

U.S. immigration authorities "were chasing Mexicans, sending them back home," said Carina Gonzalez drove, who drove to Windsor from Florida, where she had lived for years. She paid $400 for the refugee form and headed north.

But there is no room in the city's social-service agencies, spokeswomen for the YMCA and the Salvation Army said.

"Right now we are full and some of the latest additions are sleeping on mats in the gymnasium," said Maj. Patricia Phinney of the Salvation Army.
Mayor seeks federal help

Mayor Eddie Francis is fed up. Many of the new arrivals have claimed social assistance, and the city has already spent more than $200,000 of its emergency shelter budget.

Francis has asked Ottawa to cover the bill, saying the emergency budget "wasn't set up to fund long-term refugee claims. That's something that falls squarely with federal jurisdiction."

So far, Ottawa has refused, and with a six-month wait for a hearing by the Immigration and Refugee Board, the city could be paying for shelter for months.

The odds of being accepted as a refugee are not good. Fewer than 500 of nearly 3,500 Mexican applicants were successful in claiming refugee status in Canada last year.

I love that line:
The Mexicans said they had been forced to leave the U.S. because they were illegal immigrants there.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:48 pm
GT Truther

Post Placing Sion in context One hour and 56 minutes
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2995115331

I hope one can get a clean, hi-res copy soon at

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

but now, that link is not working.

Google says >3 million have viewed this.

Douglas Adams

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:24 pm
GT Truther

http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?F=3039345&C=america

U.S. DoD To Outsource $15B War on ‘Narcoterror’

By PAUL RICHFIELD

The U.S. Defense Department has invited five contractors to bid on elements of a new multibillion-dollar effort to combat the global flow of illegal drugs allegedly used to finance terrorism. Awarded by the Pentagon’s Counter-Narcoterrorism Technology Program Office (CNTPO), Dahlgren, Va., the contract vehicle has a potential value of $15 billion over five years. One participant is ARINC, a Maryland-based provider of airline communications systems.

“This gives us the opportunity to bid on this work,” said Linda Hartwig, an ARINC spokeswoman. “We don’t have a lot of details yet, but we do know that this is an expansion of what [the United States] is already doing to fight drug trafficking, and that 80 percent of the work will be overseas.”
Hartwig said the other participating vendors are defense giants Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon, and security contractor Blackwater USA. Blackwater confirmed its participation, but the other three vendors did not respond to inquiries.

The vendors will compete for a series of task orders covering a wide range of products and services. These could include anti-drug technologies and equipment, special vehicles and aircraft, communications, security training, pilot training, geographic information systems and in-field support.

According to ARINC, training elements could include instruction for border police, the construction of shooting ranges and the integration of aircraft-mounted drug-detection systems. ARINC has assisted U.S. drug interdiction efforts since 2002, when it joined the State Department’s Air Bridge Denial program.

Within the Pentagon, the CNTPO is the lead agency for developing new technologies to “disrupt, deter and deny” narcoterrorism. Much of this work relates to prototyping new communications and sensor systems. •

In a way the article is correct....
- yes, they are used to finance terrorism - by provided a source of income to these large terror enabling companies...

Blackwater yet again -
accused "terrorists" in Iraq by the Iraqi government.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:09 am
GT Truther

http://www.ruckus.org/warprofiteers/car ... midrez.pdf

The War Profiteers Card Deck exposes some of the real war criminals in the US’s endless War of Terror. This is no Sunday bridge club. These are individuals and institutions that stack the deck against democracy in the rigged game of global power. Exposing their place in the house of cards illuminates the links among corporations, institutions, and government officials that profit from endless war. The US War of Terror is not about liberation, democracy, or UN resolutions. Plainly put, the War of Terror--whether in Iraq, Colombia, Afghanistan, or the USA--is about subjugation, resource extraction, and opening markets: a practice once referred to more honestly as colonialism.

Each suit in this deck represents a category of war profiteers:

This deck is designed to support on-going campaigns against many of the evil-doers present here. For more extensive information on each of the players and how you can get involved, please refer to the links section at the bottom of each profile.

http://www.ruckus.org/warprofiteers/

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:26 am
GT Truther

Find Out If Your Computer Is Secretly Connecting to the Web

If you are trying to track down why your computer is running so slooowwwly, try using this simple DOS command from Digital Inspiration to uncover a possible problem:

Type cmd in your Windows Run box.
Type "netstat -b 5 > activity.txt" and press enter.

After say 2 minutes, press Ctrl+C.

Type "activity.txt" on the command line to open the log
file in notepad (or your default text editor)

This .txt file will have a record of everything that has made an Internet connection in the last couple of minutes; you can then check your task manager to find out where it is and take care of it.

Is Your Computer Connecting To Websites Without Your Knowledge

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:32 am
GT Truther

Post Just patterns and shapes, or is there an underlying meaning?
Following on from the...er...ahem...controversial "Horned One in the clouds" earth images that UJ recently posted, I'm reminded of the bizarre images captured on videotape and film from the smoke billowing from the World Trade Center towers in 2001 -- a series of images coming from no less than CNN themselves...

I suppose the human brain tends to look for patterns and shapes in things they perceive, as that grey matter of ours is always looking for meanings and connections, even in seemingly intangible things, but the eyes, nose, mouth and horns of a devil in the black and gray smoke clearly impressed upon millions and millions of brains out there. Whether what was perceived was just a coincidence of the smoke combining with the light and shadow to create these images, or intentional by some non-human intelligence, I guess we'll never know. Non-human intelligences are leaving geometric shapes in crop fields all over the world, so why not leave an image to remember in an event that changed the world for ever? BTW, I think the latter unlikely, but stranger things have happened in this world. :wink:

------------------------------------------------------------
Starry, I read in a Sunday tabloid today that BlackWater currently have about 138,000 mercenaries on their books. The figure seemed rather high to me... :idea:

Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am
GT Truther

Bush tries to grant himself and entire administration immunity for war crimes dating back to 9/11/01

Wonder what he is afraid of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBUkxvfL_eE

Shot at 2007-09-07

You know is it just me or does it really seem that with each passing day of headlines we somewhere along the lines slipped into Twilight Zone.

I'm seriously gripping my Passport a bit tighter these days. An SERIOUSLY starting to think its time to leave the United States... thank gawd for my dual citizenship. I think its time to go back to Eastern Europe.
Living on the Boarder of the Former Soviet Union is starting to seem safer there then here..lol

Shady

Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:45 pm
GT Truther

RE: MARCI: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher‏
Sent: Sun 9/23/07 5:37 PM
To: Victor Martinez (victorgm@webtv.net); Dan Burisch, Sc.D. (danburisch@yahoo.com)
Cc: g.novel@yahoo.com; Freedom Fighter (planetaryfreedomfighter@hotmail.com); Kerry Cassidy (kerry@projectcamelot.org); Jerry Pippin (jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net); Sur G. Novel (surnovel@hotmail.com); skywatcher22@hotmail.com; support@projectcamelot.org; brel@ihug.co.nz; lucianarchy@yahoo.com; bparks@torrnet.com; mc47@donet.com; nyracum@yahoo.com; civersen@insight.rr.com; dantsmith@comcast.net; cgreen@med.wayne.edu; puthoff@aol.com; edkomarek@yahoo.com; thesurferdoc@yahoo.com; victorslist@starstreamresearch.com; jeff1557@cox.net; jeddyhi@yahoo.com; jagbodhi@mac.com; dickenl@comcast.net; lee.nicholson4@ntlworld.com; jakereason@sympatico.ca; rpjmartin1971@yahoo.co.uk; robert.morningstar@gmail.com; steve01@dslextreme.com; ohio52@navyseals.com; publisher@ufodigest.com
Get your whine straight Marci.
Simply put we of Don Dep's forum were simply discussing that since Dan and Marci claim to be members of the
Priory of Sion (alla Dan Browne). Dan and Marci's history of association with the occult and black magic cults.
Therefore they naturally gr aviate to wards Evil (that a capital "E") sub consciously

Which is very well seen in MARCI's choice of pics.
Btw its not Photobucket but ImageShack and Marci would know the difference since she went threw my
Photobucket account attempting to mark some Dan Burisch comedy pics as copyright infringement.. didn't work!

Don Dep's forum doesn't claim to scholarly research site. We are a bunch of people that have followed "The
Saga" since 2002. Many of these people were former 'Hardcore' believers of Burisch that either got harassed
or double crossed by Burisch and Marci on their way to golden media pie.

Mark my words Bill and Kerry, Marci and Dan WILL turn on you too once your usefully to them dries up.
They have done it three times already, to get this far to fame.
Danny even threaten Sterling Alan and Harry with a machete as he hid behind his apartment door, when
Alan and Harry went to cheek out the story with a surprise visit. He exhibited highly delusional traits, including
screaming like a mad man until the police arrived. NO MJ-12 security present..lol This is the Real Dan Burisch.
Later Marci and Dan claimed that it wasn't Dan but one of his personal Look a likes provided by Majestic.
Oh and today Marci and Dan claim membership with the Priory of Sion and allude to their "Believers" that
Burisch is none other then on freaking descendant of Christ! (Guess you missed that one Bill and Kerry on
your mad rush to interview him about Area 51.)

This is the Real Dan Burish. This is the man your promoting to the UFO community. When they are not on
camera. They are delusional, HIGHLY paranoid and change their "Official" story with every new batch of
believers they fleece into forum and website.

I personally proposed to Dan and Marci this challenge. If they were to provide me with one solid piece of
true investigative powers they supposedly have. Just one solid piece of evidence a demonstration of their
supposed "Black Ops Intell" Careers. I'd disappear TOTALLY.

Lets see what the result was.:
Dan and Marci accused me of being Gay. WRONG
Dan and Marci accused me of being a Teen. WRONG
Dan and Marci engaged in a public libel effort against my self and former WebMaster of EaglesDisobey.Org. FAILED
Dan and Marci accused me of being Black Ops myself working for the Illuminati. WRONG

Now what’s left for Marci and Danny is simply try to ignore us and Don's Forum. Which they tried to shut down
three times already.

Nasty, business having a group of former fleeced and con'ed flock of believers watching your every move isn't
Dan and Marci??? When your trying to establish the first Church of Dan Burisch descendant of Christ.

Lastly as for Dan Burisch Criminal discussing. We were discussing:

NASA's "Extra- Terrestrial Exposure Law" that made it illegal for the public to come in contact with
extra- terrestrials or their vehicles. (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations.)

And would Dan Burisch IF he were real would fall under said Law.

Once again paranoid Marci has blown it all out semblance of reality. In order to once again
play the "They are persecuting us! they are persecuting us!." Brought this matter to this very forum when it really
did not belong here.

So any one of you media types what to interview the decendent of Christ How about Members of the Priory of Sion??
Head over to Dan and Marci's forum? They'll deny it now that spot light is on them. But give it a few months and
they sharply strongly start to allude to it!

I hope some of you are disgusted at this point?!? Anyone?

ra-Terrestrial Exposure Law" that made it illegal for the public to come in contact with extra-terrestrials or their vehicles. (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations). Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law" that made it illegal for the public to come in contact with extra-terrestrials or their vehicles. (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations).
Today the forum (Don Dep's and Golden Thread) simply exists for FREINDS to get to gather and shoot the breeze..
While we watch Dan Burisch's every move and make commentary.

Nightshade 09
Official Deprogramer for the Cult of Danny Burisch. :)

PS as for the pics in Question.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2928/th_LGLASS.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8329 ... ss2cb5.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6812/th_LGLASS3.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1826/ram_2_full.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6812/th_LGLASS3.jpg

Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:02:58 -0700
To: danburisch@yahoo.com
CC: g.novel@yahoo.com; planetaryfreedomfighter@hotmail.com; Kerry@projectcamelot.org; jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net; surnovel@hotmail.com; Skywatcher22@hotmail.com; Support@projectcamelot.org; BreL@ihug.co.nz; LuciAnarchy@yahoo.com; BParks@torrnet.com; Mc47@donet.com; nyracum@yahoo.com; CIversen@insight.rr.com; DanTSmith@comcast.net; CGreen@med.wayne.edu; Puthoff@aol.com; EdKomarek@yahoo.com; vortogon@hotmail.com; TheSurferDoc@yahoo.com; VictorsList@starstreamresearch.com; Jeff1557@cox.net; JeddyHi@yahoo.com; Jagbodhi@mac.com; DickenL@comcast.net; Lee.Nicholson4@ntlworld.com; JakeReason@sympatico.ca; RPJMartin1971@yahoo.co.uk; Robert.Morningstar@gmail.com; Steve01@dslextreme.com; Ohio52@navyseals.com; publisher@ufodigest.com
Subject: MARCI: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher

MARCI: Thanx for the clarification; any word on completion for Dan's next workand when he might be online again? – --Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:28:16 -0700
Subject: Re: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher
To: g.novel@yahoo.com; planetaryfreedomfighter@hotmail.com
CC: danburisch@yahoo.com; astroxplorer@astrosciences.info; Kerry@projectcamelot.org; jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net; victorGM@webtv.net; surnovel@hotmail.com

Gordon, and all- Marci here, from Dan's email. Bill Hamilton is absolutely right when he calls this a bunch of nonsense! Everyone knows I don't make a practice of this, and not to draw it out, but to put a finish to it......

The group this kid (Edgars, F.) is a part of, are apparently a little bit more than "off" if you get my meaning? Presently, they are claiming that they can see the devil in one of Dan's graphic pieces done for our previous Rense interview. The image is a filtered image of the "earth" taken by the Galileo probe. The graphic is here:

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/ ... LGLASS.flv

The image was taken from this Galileo photo:

http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jkylis/My% ... -earth.gif

See attachment 1 for what they claim. Sadly, if you have looked at Edgar's photobucket, it appears they are finding exactly what they are looking for.

Now, that forum's admin is claiming that Dan is a wanted criminal, under a repealed law! (See attached file.) The forum's admin ascribes to the Zetatalk nonsense and is awaiting the imminent destruction of earth!

I would like to think otherwise, but I believe the material shows they aren't "all there."

We're going back to our work now. Soon, Dan's and my newest book (Emanation of the Solfeggio) should be published. Dan will be back by December 15.

Gordon, all our best to you and everyone on this list.

Marci

g.novel@yahoo.com wrote:
Dear Freedom Fighter:

I have had the pleasure to know these two gentlmen for some time.
Nothing they have told me about the UFO enigma is not plausible and credible. It is you who I find uncredible. The only one with a real con is your selfserving selfagrandizing statements accusing them of fraud. Show me the beyond reasonable doubt evidence of that or shut the fuck up.

GN
Chmn/CEO
The RAM T+P Corp.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Fighter

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:45:22
To:George Knapp , Victor Martinez
Cc:, "Parks, Brian" ,, , Doc G ,, ,, , ,, , ,, , ,, , ,, Jerry Pippin ,, , ,, ,, Mc47 , ,, ,
,, , ,Doc P , ,, Bill Hamilton ,, ,, , ,,
Subject: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher

http://godlikeproductions.com/bbs/messa ... 07&forum=1

Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher RSS
TV Producer
User ID: 286358
9/21/2007 7:14 PM
report.php?messageid="440667">Report abusive post
Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher

I am a television producer who has worked in the entertainment industry for years. I worked on a well known Sci-Fi series at the time of this meeting. I have an avid interest in UFO and this gets me introduced to many people in the UFO research field, as well as people on the fringe of the UFO field. A good friend of mine, who is a well known UFO researcher, introduced me to Dan Burisch, Bill Hamilton, and and a woman cliaming to be Dan Burisch's mother.

If anyone doesn't know who Dan Burisch (aka Dan Crain) is by now, he's a hoaxer who claims to hold a Ph.D. in microbiology. He claims to have worked in a black ops project that involved a grey alien called J-Rod. Burisch has been promoted by different people, among them,
Ron Garner, Linda Moulton Howe, and Bill Hamilton.

When I took the meeting Burisch's promoter was Bill Hamilton. I didn't know Hamilton was involved. If I had known I would have pulled out of the meeting. I don't consider Bill Hamilton to be a trustworthy UFO researcher, based on claims he makes in his books and lectures. I couldn't see how Burisch could be legit if he had partnered with Hamilton.

I took the meeting and sat through a pitch that was not to be believed. Even if he were pitching me a Sci-Fi story, instead of the true story he claimed it to be, I would have passed on the project. Burisch's story has so many holes that it was obvious the pitch was based on fabricated material. These people wanted me to put up the money for a documentary on Burisch, with an initial up front payment of $30,000.

I don't know why these people thought I was an idiot with deep pockets but the meeting had its entertainment value. I was getting a first hand
education on con artists at work. I can't say too much because I've turned over certain material to the authorities. I'll be making a docudrama about these charcters, which is a side of these people I don't think the public has seen. I think it will be a big eye opener to what these characters are all about. I can't imagine how anyone could ever take Burisch's fantasy story seriously. There was no way I was going to lend my talent and connections to those characters deception of the public.

After the meeting I had a talk with my UFO researcher friend, who had arranged the meeting. I was very upset with him for setting me up with UFO hoaxers. This is when he revealed that he didn't know the person he was setting me up with was Burisch. The man was using a different name (Dan Crain) and he didn't know that Dan Crain was Dan Burisch. I washed my hands on that meeting and my UFO researcher friend said what he needed to say to Burisch and Hamilton.

It was shortly
after this when my UFO researcher friend (we did remain friends after this incident) became the victim of a cyberstalking smear campaign. It was later discovered that the harrassment originated with Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton. We believe they did this because they thought my UFO researcher friend had soured their chances of doing business with me. After some discreet discussions with reputable people in the UFO field, I found a number of cyberstalking complaints about Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton. Sometimes they worked together and sometimes alone. Let this be a lesson to remember.

If anyone has any information about cybersytalking and harrassment by either Dan Burisch or Bill Hamilton, please post your story here. If you're brave enough then take your complaint to law enforcement. Burisch and Hamilton's M.O. is to create fake internet identities and harrass through them, but not always. They've both been caught using their recognizable names to cyberstalk.
Burisch already uses a number of aliases, and may have others. The purpose of the cyberstalking is to discredit someone whom they believe has kept them from something they want. That's what they tried to do with my researcher friend. Burisch and Hamilton's behavior was very disturbing.

----------------
Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:41 pm
GT Truther

Post Where's people's sense of humour these days?
Marcia, courtesy of Shady Groves wrote:
The group this kid (Edgars, F.) is a part of, are apparently a little bit more than "off" if you get my meaning? Presently, they are claiming that they can see the devil in one of Dan's graphic pieces done for our previous Rense interview. The image is a filtered image of the "earth" taken by the Galileo probe. The graphic is here:

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/ ... LGLASS.flv

The image was taken from this Galileo photo:

http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jkylis/My% ... -earth.gif

See attachment 1 for what they claim. Sadly, if you have looked at Edgar's photobucket, it appears they are finding exactly what they are looking for.

Has MM had a Sense of humour bypass?

Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:51 pm
GT Truther

Isn't Gordon Novel the guy DB used to say was an assassin?

ooooh--- scary!

:wink:

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:56 pm
GT Truther

Many of the hard core and more conservative JFK researchers (the ones with intelligence ) claim that Novel was one of the three men that stood on the grassy Knoll in front of JFK's limo along side the infamous umbrella man. Some even claim he was the umbrella man that opened it to signal the shooters that JFK was in the needed position for a cross fire.

Was he wasn't he who knows. Either way the man has recored that should give anyone the creeps! I most certianly won't have anything to do with.

I do find it interesting though the 'crowd' he keeps on Victor's list.

Shady

starryeyes wrote:
Isn't Gordon Novel the guy DB used to say was an assassin?

ooooh--- scary!

:wink:

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:07 pm
GT Truther

My own little tussle with Mr Novel earlier today in Victors list in a small circle of emails..

Shady
--------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
EDGARS: Let's wait and see what Gordon has to say; online reports are‏
Sent: Sun 9/23/07 12:10 PM
To: Vortogon Saxon (vortogon@hotmail.com)
Cc: Dan Burisch, Sc.D. (danburisch@yahoo.com); g.novel@yahoo.com; Freedom Fighter (planetaryfreedomfighter@hotmail.com); Kerry Cassidy (Kerry@projectcamelot.org); Jerry Pippin (jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net); Sur G. Novel (surnovel@hotmail.com); Skywatcher22@hotmail.com; Support@projectcamelot.org; BreL@ihug.co.nz; LuciAnarchy@yahoo.com; BParks@torrnet.com; Mc47@donet.com; nyracum@yahoo.com; CIversen@insight.rr.com; DanTSmith@comcast.net; CGreen@med.wayne.edu; Puthoff@aol.com; EdKomarek@yahoo.com; TheSurferDoc@yahoo.com; VictorsList@starstreamresearch.com; Jeff1557@cox.net; JeddyHi@yahoo.com; Jagbodhi@mac.com; DickenL@comcast.net; Lee.Nicholson4@ntlworld.com; JakeReason@sympatico.ca; RPJMartin1971@yahoo.co.uk; Robert.Morningstar@gmail.com; Steve01@dslextreme.com; Ohio52@navyseals.com; publisher@ufodigest.com
often times INaccurate.
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: g.novel@yahoo.com
CC: danburisch@yahoo.com; astroxplorer@astrosciences.info; victorgm@webtv.net; jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net; kerry@projectcamelot.org
Subject: RE: EDGARS: Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher!
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:20:04 -0400

All I need to know about you Novel

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKnovel.htm

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/upd ... -015.shtml

Enough to make a judgment call of what type of person and

character you are. My personal opinion of you.

Enjoy the sulfur baths with LBJ in hell. Maybe you two can catch up on old times.

The rest in the CC list might like associating with you. I don't. I don't associate with men stamped by God from birth

for a destiny of eternal damnation.

It was interesting though of the email addresses that do! Its been dually noted for our personal records. ;)

Don't like my personal opinion of you Novel? Tough!

Nightshade 09

> To: vortogon@hotmail.com
> CC: danburisch@yahoo.com; astroxplorer@astrosciences.info; victorGM@webtv.net; jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net; Kerry@projectcamelot.org
> Subject: Re: EDGARS: Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher!
> From: g.novel@yahoo.com
> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:16:21 +0000
>
> I don't know who the fuck you are but I soon will won't I fellows. I am taking it the wrong way as that was your intention. Had I had anything to do with my former boss's death, you would be on a very slippery slope to eternity. I take serious umbrage over the JFK case I ran for my former boss Ramsey Clark when he was the AG and I worked for the Prez.
>
> If you will carefully check your facts, you'll discover it is from cleaning the clocks of pussies and little pricks like you that I long ago became a public figure. Famous or "infamous" is an opinion and opinions are like assholes - everbodys got one.
>
> Some sage advice. Don't pick a fight you can't finish as I prefer cannons to pistols and like to travel to bullfights. You have something derogatory to say - call me up. Its much safer.
>
> GN
> Force One Ltd.
> (702) 439-1249
>
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Vortogon Saxon <vortogon>
>
> Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:53:03
> To:<astroxplorer>
> Cc:<danburisch>, <kerry>,<jerrypippin>, <victorgm>, <surnovel>,<g>
> Subject: FW: EDGARS: Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher!
>
>
> I see Victor choose not to include some of the emails were their post originally came from for that reason forwarding it to you all
>
> Oh, I see the infamous Gordon Novel on the list too?! Man, if you were actually involved in death of JFK then don't take this the wrong way,
> I hope to god you get to spend eternity in the lowest regions of hell. Nothing personal ;)
>
> On with what I have to say and I'll let you be..
>
> Oh *waves* hi Dan and Marci. You haven't NAILED this boy yet!
>
> On with what I have to say and I'll let you be.
>
>
> Begin Forwarded Text.
>
>
>
> ----------------

- the rest cut for space saving

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:31 pm
GT Truther

A George Knapp post from Godlikeproductions. worth cross posting here: :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
George Knapp
User ID: 302174
9/23/2007 5:36 AM Re: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher Quote

Hello folks,
I received an email last night about the post by the unknown producer and have now had a chance to check out the ongoing discussion. My opinion about the Burisch saga is well known. I think it's a complete fabrication, not even close to a 'gray area', just an ever-evolving mythology that has been carefully--and relentlessly--crafted over many years. The central problem I have with it--although it's weaknesses are many--was expressed by Vance. Dan and his principal handler-slash-PR agent-slash-marketing director Marcia have been telling the story for many years now, always promising that earth-shattering revelations AND indisputable confirmation are just around the corner. And yet, in spite of their willingness to write books, grant interviews, make public appearances, and promote DVD sales about Dan's ultra-secret work with ultra secret agencies on ultra-secret projects, they are free to spill these ultra-secret beans with few if any repercussions from the evil, deadly, all-powerful, all-knowing cabal which supposedly calls the shots. This simply makes no sense, no matter how you spin it.

I did not write the letter in question. I have no idea who the unnamed producer is. The notion that I would negotiate for a production deal with Dan and Marica and Bill H. is--to put it mildly-- preposterous. If you don't believe me, just ask any of THEM. There is no way in hell that any of them would sit down in the same room with me. (The last time I was supposedly in the same room with Dan, it was in a LV restaurant and I allegedly stared so hard at him that he asked the management to have me removed. Even though I never actually saw Dan in the restaurant, I am now undergoing counseling to see if I can get my intense staring problem under control.)

To my knowledge, I have never posted a message at this site. I have never posted a message anywhere under an assumed name or identity. For one thing, my computer skills are pretty pathetic. I haven't the slightest idea how to send an email that would not be traced back to me. More importantly, I am not shy about expressing my opinions. I have certainly been wrong many times in my life, and will be wrong many more times before I check out for good, but I am willing to own up to my mistakes and opinions and have no interest in hiding behind a fake name or an anonymous online i.d., unlike others who are central figures in this discussion.

When I first read the email from the producer, it seemed legit. I'm still leaning in that direction, although I had the same thought as "October", that it might be a creation of Marcia or Dan as a way to rekindle interest in their fable, or perhaps to suck people in to another of their fantasies, maybe with the idea of pulling the rug out from under the discussion group somewhere down the line, just for kicks. Two things bothered me about the email. One, the producer says he had a meeting---one meeting---to discuss the project. He says he met Dan and Bill and someone claiming to be Dan's mom. Dan's mother hasn't seen her son in 12 years, at least, that's what she has told me and others. She has been cut off from Dan by Dan's wife...oh, and by the secret government. Unless there has been a recent reconciliation, it strikes me as unlikely that Dan's mom would be at that meeting. (Maybe someone was there pretending to be his mom. Nothing would surprise me at this point.) Two, the producer says the meeting was set up by a friend who is a UFO researcher. Somehow, this UFO researcher did not know that Dan Burisch is the 'scientist' previously known as Dan Crain. Really? The researcher knew enough about the story to pitch it as a movie or TV project but had no idea Burisch is Crain? That's odd, isn't it? He or she didn't know something so basic in the twisted tale? I'm not sure what difference it should have made---Crain or Burisch, the story is still ridiculous---but that's what the email says. Maybe the producer will weigh in again and explain further.

I agree with Dondep that none of us is saintly or entirely evil. We're all somewhere in between, myself included. Both Dondep and Boomer have ripped me a new one in the past and have accused me of all sorts of things. I understand this and hold no grudge. These are subjects which inspire great passion. While I believe, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the Burisch saga is a fairy tale, I am still fascinated by it since it has more plot twists than any soap opera and includes such an interesting cast of characters. Dondep and Boomer both believe the essential story, which is their right, but there is no question that both have been treated shabbily by the true authors of the fictional tale. Their banishment from the inner circle seems to stem from their audacity--the fact that they asked reasonable questions or failed to toe the line as dictated from on high. I hold no ill feelings toward either because it's my impression that their motives are pure--the same motives that apply to all of us in this quest---the desire to know what the hell is really going on. Yes, Dondep, maybe you should write the definitive book, and maybe Boomerang should assist.

I think Stoker made an important point which sums up my own impression. The Burisch saga keeps growing and growing, borrowing bits and pieces from TV shows and Sci Fi movies, but also from UFO lore. Dan has appropriated little slices from Bob Lazar, Bill Uhouse, the Majestic 12 documents, the 'secret society' arena, TV shows, and a lot more. When the U.S. entered Iraq the first time, Dan was supposedly there, saving mankind from a biological catastrophe. When Hurricane katrina hit, Dan was there to prevent an ecological disaster. I'm surprised he didn't arrive in time to stop Britney Spears from her embarrasing performance. And now...for crying out loud...he supposedly works for the Priory of Scion. Hmm, that rings a bell. Where have I heard that? Oh yeah, it was mentioned once or twice in a fairly popular book called the Davinci Code. The Priory of Scion? For cryin' out loud. Maybe tomorrow we will learn that Dan traveled back in time with jRod and wrote all of the Beatles tunes. If Bin Laden terrorists uncork a dirty bomb somewhere, I'm sure Dan will be there to clean up the mess. Keep your eye on popular trends, books, movies, or news stories because they all will be incorporated eventually into this rich tapestry of complete nonsense.

I harbor no ill will towards Dan. I think he's been through the ringer in his personal life and that there is a good person inside. I also feel there is some truth in what he says---not because he has anything to do with any of it, but because he has borrowed so much from so many.

When I fi

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:54 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for posting George Knapp's post , Shady...

this is really scary too....
it was on the front page of the Washington Post
Quote:
Collecting of Details on Travelers Documented
U.S. Effort More Extensive Than Previously Known

By Ellen Nakashima
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, September 22, 2007; A01

The U.S. government is collecting electronic records on the travel habits of millions of Americans who fly, drive or take cruises abroad, retaining data on the persons with whom they travel or plan to stay, the personal items they carry during their journeys, and even the books that travelers have carried, according to documents obtained by a group of civil liberties advocates and statements by government officials.

The personal travel records are meant to be stored for as long as 15 years, as part of the Department of Homeland Security's effort to assess the security threat posed by all travelers entering the country. Officials say the records, which are analyzed by the department's Automated Targeting System, help border officials distinguish potential terrorists from innocent people entering the country.

But new details about the information being retained suggest that the government is monitoring the personal habits of travelers more closely than it has previously acknowledged. The details were learned when a group of activists requested copies of official records on their own travel. Those records included a description of a book on marijuana that one of them carried and small flashlights bearing the symbol of a marijuana leaf.

The Automated Targeting System has been used to screen passengers since the mid-1990s, but the collection of data for it has been greatly expanded and automated since 2002, according to former DHS officials.

Officials yesterday defended the retention of highly personal data on travelers not involved in or linked to any violations of the law. But civil liberties advocates have alleged that the type of information preserved by the department raises alarms about the government's ability to intrude into the lives of ordinary people. The millions of travelers whose records are kept by the government are generally unaware of what their records say, and the government has not created an effective mechanism for reviewing the data and correcting any errors, activists said.

The activists alleged that the data collection effort, as carried out now, violates the Privacy Act, which bars the gathering of data related to Americans' exercise of their First Amendment rights, such as their choice of reading material or persons with whom to associate. They also expressed concern that such personal data could one day be used to impede their right to travel.

---snip------

But DHS Trip does not allow a traveler to challenge an agency decision in court, said David Sobel, senior counsel with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which has sued the DHS over information concerning the policy underlying the ATS. Because the system is exempted from certain Privacy Act requirements, including the right to "contest the content of the record," a traveler has no ability to correct erroneous information, Sobel said.

Zakariya Reed, a Toledo firefighter, said in an interview that he has been detained at least seven times at the Michigan border since fall 2006. Twice, he said, he was questioned by border officials about "politically charged" opinion pieces he had published in his local newspaper. The essays were critical of U.S. policy in the Middle East, he said. Once, during a secondary interview, he said, "they had them printed out on the table in front of me."

Researcher Julie Tate contributed to this report.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 47_pf.html

makes it seem a bit more realistic that maybe it was not (only?) because of DB that we were watch...

Don and I used to travel a lot... when we had decent jobs - before all the crap happened.

I also had a lot of politically active international friends and Don politically involved with the Dems... and there were those letters to Cheney about the theft of the presidency when it was obvious that Gore had won....

The other day I called my friend in DC who is from South Africa (has been in the states for about 20+ years and I have known him that long)

-- and it was really obvious that our phone was being screwed with ...
I had called him out of the blue (I have not talked to him in 6 years although we send e-mail notes...just not on the phone).

Anyway, he was apparently on-line and I left him a message for him to send me a note as to a good time to call.. so he did and I did - I could not get a clean connection - every word I said was echoed back at me at a very high volume. I could hardly hear him but he could not hear the echos. I tried three times in a row and finally used a cell phone.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:57 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next