It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.7 2007 
GT Truther

EXACT Location of S-4 as given by Bob Lazar

You can make out some building there:

Edit: The second I in this first pick is listed as the Aurora Air Craft under camo. Clearly its a Delta Wing Aircraft of some sort.

Shot at 2007-09-18

close up

Shot at 2007-09-18

Other Interesting Sites in the direct area of the cords

Roads to No Where:

Shot at 2007-09-18

Lab Complex in the Papoose Moutains:

Shot at 2007-09-18

Lab close Up:

Shot at 2007-09-18

In the words of Steve Martin's old skit "What the Hell is That!" ;)

Shot at 2007-09-18

close up

I would say re-inforced nuke silo hanger doors

Shot at 2007-09-18

Dig those tunnels mole rats ;)

Shot at 2007-09-18

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:42 pm
GT Truther

Read this first before you read Mongreal's post.

Paranoia is a disturbed thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat. In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind) and, historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Paranoia is distinct from phobia, which is more descriptive of an irrational and persistent fear, usually unfounded, of certain situations, objects, animals, activities, or social settings. By contrast, a person suffering paranoia or paranoid delusions tends more to blame or fear others for supposedly intentional actions that somehow affect the afflicted individual.

Use in psychiatry
More recently, the clinical use of the term has been used to describe delusions where the affected person believes they are being persecuted. Specifically, they have been defined as containing two central elements:

The individual thinks that harm is occurring, or is going to occur, to him or her.
The individual thinks that the persecutor has the intention to cause harm.
Paranoia is often associated with psychotic illnesses, particularly schizophrenia, although attenuated features may be present in other primarily non-psychotic diagnoses, such as paranoid personality disorder. Paranoia can also be a side effect of medication or recreational drugs, particularly marijuana and stimulants such as methamphetamine.

In the unrestricted use of the term, common paranoid delusions can include the belief that the person is being followed, poisoned or loved at a distance (often by a media figure or important person, a delusion known as erotomania or de Clerambault syndrome).

Other common paranoid delusions include the belief that the person has an imaginary disease or parasitic infection (delusional parasitosis); that the person is on a special quest or has been chosen by God; that the person has had thoughts inserted or removed from conscious thought; or that the person's actions are being controlled by an external force.

Therefore, in common usage, the term paranoid addresses a range of mental conditions, assumed by the use of the term to be of psychiatric origin, in which the subject is seen to generalise or projects fears and anxieties onto the external world, particularly in the form of organised behaviour focused on them. The syndrome is applied equally to powerful people like executives obsessed with takeover bids or political leaders convinced of plots against them, and to insignificant people who believe for instance that shadowy agencies are operating against them.

Burn syndrome is the name given to a powerful psychological phenomenon that affects a person attempting to conduct a covert activity, such as a spy or a smuggler. Burn syndrome can be defined as the irrational fear that a person observing you knows exactly what you are up to. This fear often causes people to make unnatural and frequently unconscious movements, making them appear more rather than less suspicious.

[edit]
-------------------------------------------------

Note ALL CAPS this person is shoutting! They are in the trongs of emotional paranoia mental distress..

The ONLY person know to exhibit paranoia in person?

Harry/Sterlings encounter with Burisch screaming he had a machette,
Now Dagwood you said you also wittnessed Burisch's paranoia?

Don / Pagemaker, you two were told repeatedly by Burisch's insiders that I was a black op's agent when I was being umm nasty towards Burisch on Godlike ;)

Pagemaker. you were accused of being "an alien intelligence" by Burisch in your early on-line chats.

the list can go on and on showing Burisch's paranoia.

Just an observation :)

Shady

-----------------------------------------------

SIR BONE-AMI MON-GRAAL
Administrator

« Reply #303 on Today at 12:28am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRESHPRINZE WRITES,

"I don't wanna like get in the middle of nothing but it doesn't make sense. Isn't the q94109a the document the aviary said they had another signer for, a ltcdr in Washington? Now they say that Dr. Burisch signed it and it's worth nothing? They don't make sense."

DEAR FRESHPRINZE,

DISINFO GROUPS OFTEN FAUX BREAK INTO TWO OR MORE OPPOSING SUBGROUPS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY AREN'T ALL WORKING FOR THE SAME END OR BEING PAID FROM THE SAME PLACE! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CASES!

YOU HAVE THE FRONTERS (RC, RD {WHO PLAYS MOST OF THE SOCK PUPPET PARTS}, GL) WHO EXPECT YOU TO BE DUMB ENOUGH TO BE TOLD BY THEM (RD) YOU ARE BEING LIED TO AND STILL ASK FOR INFORMATION. THEN YOU HAVE THE RUSTY BACKGROUND CREW! (KG, CK, JS) THEY ARE THE ONES NOW TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF DAN BECAUSE THE FRONTERS STUMBLED ALL OVER THEMSELVES AGAIN. FINALLY, YOU HAVE THE KIND WHO RIDE BETWEEN THEM TO MAKE SURE BOTH SIDES ARE SERVICED AND GET SOME PLAY TIME! (THE PAID-OFF MEDIA, GK)

AROUND ALL THEM ARE THE BOLTS WITH LOOSE NUTS AND THE GRUBBERS. THEY ARE THE (RK, EF, VM) KIND WHO YELL NAMES AT PEOPLE BEFORE THEY EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE INFORMATION AND HAVE MORE TO HIDE IN THEIR OWN BACKGROUNDS THAN MOST PEOPLE, THE PX'ERS WHO KNOW NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES (DD, TJ) THAT POOR DAN AND MARCI HAD TO SUFFER WHO EVEN TRIED TO DUMP THEIR PERSONAL BILLS ON DAN AND MARCI, THE THIEVES (JK, RB, KC) WHO RIPPED OFF ANYTHING THEY COULD GRAB! AND FINALLY THE AMATEUR INVESTIGATORS AND SHOWMEN (AG, SG, RG) WHO JUST PLAIN MADE ASSES OF THEMSELVES.

YOU CAUGHT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FACTIONS! KUDOS!

AND THANKS FOR WRITING THE MONGRAAL!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:50 pm
GT Truther

Burisch you may be able to fool the ufo'ers that have NEVER faced 'Them' in the middle of the night.

But you can't full US that have been there sitting up in our beds in the middle of the night and watched "Them" move across float across the room coming at us out of the darkness. An felt our skin crawl at their touch.

Yes you may be able to fool the wanna be's, the ufo'er groupies. But you will never fool US.

Shady
speaking for the silent abductee's and contactes's that have followed the 'The Saga" from day one. ;)

Ps.. What's it like? The clips come very very close to conveying the FEELING of what's it like. (the whole movie sucked though)

Communion, 1989

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nliGzeinPeA

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

Communion - peeking alien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwvjXo_sHQ

Communion - Counting Bodies Like Sheep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqQex5rl844

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:11 am
GT Truther

Post Charles Hall: Tall Whites
Charles Hall: Tall Whites Pt.1 (run time 11:00 minute)

Whitley Strieber interviews Charles Hall and Gerry Zeitlin about the Tall White extraterrestrials that reside on Earth. Charles James Hall is a physicist and an Information Technology professional. He and his wife make their home in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfXZouT1pM

Charles Hall: Tall Whites Pt.2 (run time 11:00 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlszHl82wTE

Charles Hall: Tall Whites Pt.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0AMesu4H4

Charles Hall: Tall Whites Pt.4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7sgJwHgns

Charles Hall: Tall Whites Pt.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRfwgWfZOsM

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:52 am
GT Truther

Post Libellers & Slanderers
Dan Burisch and Marcia McDowell's Lying Sock-Puppets

Thanks for posting the above trash from D&M's favorite sock-puppet Mongraal, Shady. Sometimes liars such as Dan and Marci's sock-puppets have to be called out as the lying filth they are, even the PARANOID and DELUSIONAL 'Mongraal'.

The Lying Mongraal, shouting while he wrote:
YOU HAVE THE FRONTERS (RC, RD {WHO PLAYS MOST OF THE SOCK PUPPET PARTS}, GL) WHO EXPECT YOU TO BE DUMB ENOUGH TO BE TOLD BY THEM (RD) YOU ARE BEING LIED TO AND STILL ASK FOR INFORMATION. THEN YOU HAVE THE RUSTY BACKGROUND CREW! (KG, CK, JS) THEY ARE THE ONES NOW TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF DAN BECAUSE THE FRONTERS STUMBLED ALL OVER THEMSELVES AGAIN. FINALLY, YOU HAVE THE KIND WHO RIDE BETWEEN THEM TO MAKE SURE BOTH SIDES ARE SERVICED AND GET SOME PLAY TIME! (THE PAID-OFF MEDIA, GK)

AROUND ALL THEM ARE THE BOLTS WITH LOOSE NUTS AND THE GRUBBERS. THEY ARE THE (RK, EF, VM) KIND WHO YELL NAMES AT PEOPLE BEFORE THEY EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE INFORMATION AND HAVE MORE TO HIDE IN THEIR OWN BACKGROUNDS THAN MOST PEOPLE, THE PX'ERS WHO KNOW NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES (DD, TJ) THAT POOR DAN AND MARCI HAD TO SUFFER WHO EVEN TRIED TO DUMP THEIR PERSONAL BILLS ON DAN AND MARCI, THE THIEVES (JK, RB, KC) WHO RIPPED OFF ANYTHING THEY COULD GRAB! AND FINALLY THE AMATEUR INVESTIGATORS AND SHOWMEN (AG, SG, RG) WHO JUST PLAIN MADE ASSES OF THEMSELVES.

JAn, Gan, Noddy, ubleck, and the rest of those that have remained mute about the lies mouthed off at SNEDs, I know you read this filth and you know the truth without needing to have it spelled out.

Regarding the above pack o' lies by the hypocritical sock puppet D&M use: Starryeyes (TJ) is NOT a "PX"er; liars like this Mongraal (using the Golden Rule, this Mongraal avatar invites name-calling by his or her own) are perpetuating the myth of "PX"ers as being somehow subhuman, when in point of fact they are bamboozling the public into not even debating the issue. Childish name-calling by the arrogant ones; they'll get their due soon enough. I courteously asked for debate on this subject, but they (the 'Majestic - my ass' crew) insist on avoiding it unless it's to ridicule others. As for "suffering".....what utter, utter hypocrisy. After spending years championing Dan as being what we were told he was --- a 'patriotic scientist' locked-down by his 'bodyguards' against his will and unable to speak openly and frankly --- his beloved Daddy-O (Dadmiral) orchestrates a psy-op with the willing assistance of Marci. The entire episode of having them invite us to stay there in Las Vegas with them was part of a devious PR ploy, to coincide with what they viewed in their nefarious "Looking Glass". Furthermore, while loudly complaining of "libel and slander" against THEM , they practice the very thing by libelling and slandering others, who don't have the resources Majestic has put at the disposal of D&M. Point of fact: the accusation about "bills" has to do with the admitted fact that a storage facility we had rented in Las Vegas had mistakenly not updated their records to show our own address and so had sent a notice to Marci's address, which we had given them when we first arrived there. (Incidentally, Marci glibly encouraged us to lie to prospective employers about how we had known her for "5 years or more"; Starry NEVER thought that was acceptable, so did not use her name on her application to KLAS-8, George Knapp's TV station, where she was hired.) So, one month we had been late in paying for that storage space, and they sent the notice of being late with payment to Marci's address, despite us having updated the address in person.

So, now the newer readers can see how the sanctimonious, hypocritical liars bring those very accusations of "libel and slander" down on their own heads, magnifying a minor and understandable flaw here and there into major cases of "evil agendas", etc. If Dan means to carry a message of "Unity!" to the world, his 'team' is doing its best to show what libellers and slanderers they are, useless for unity and good only at engendering anger at their lies.

Word from 'inside' has it that Dadmiral saw that his plot will fail, is failing. That may be the only truthful thing I learned recently. They crow about 'hits'; quantity and volume. The interest is in followers, number and muteness key, but not colleagues, peers, co-workers or friends.

I think I'll concoct a sock-puppet of my own, to answer the questions I'm always waiting for people to ask me. That may be the best way to combat their lies.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

That reminds me,....I still need to send off that program I barrowed! :oops: now I'm not sure I can even find it. I guess I am a thief... :lol: !!!!

Don,

Don't let them ruffle your feathers, you have the truth and when you have the truth there really is no reason to get upset. Noddy, Gan, JAn, and the rest, have their reasons for their silence, which has nothing to do with us or the truth. They would rather grobble at the feet of a lier in order to call themselves important than to face the truth and speak out against the injustice. In this theater of fools there are always going to be the good, the bad, and the just plain ugly. Mongreal fits into the ugly column I think.....LOL!!!!

Dag

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: This is too funny. Notice the horned one smiling in the looking glass! What does that tell you.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/ ... LGLASS.flv

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I ABSOULTELY see it! The tip of the skull's nose is at 5:00 o clock position, the sockets three and 1, the horns at 11, but wrap around in crule. Its there I see it!

Man that gives me the chills and I'm a study of the Occult!!

If you believers of Burisch are Christian! I HIGHLY suggust you stay way from his supposed science if your soul matters anything to you.

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: This is too funny. Notice the horned one smiling in the looking glass! What does that tell you.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/ ... LGLASS.flv

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:42 am
GT Truther

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:48 am
GT Truther

Post Exposing the LG and kind words from abroad.
Thanks Dag. Yes, after I calmed down I realized that part of their goal is simply to ruffle feathers, so that something might be said that shouldn't. It's okay; I've had their number for awhile. Some people simply don't believe, even now, that it's possible for D&M to lie (through the text of sock-puppets, if not directy) so blatantly.

Shady, the pic of Kerry with Anton La Vey brings up a critical issue: today, the media is alive with footage of the student being tasered at the Kerry speech, but little coverage is given to what he was asking Kerry, which was "why didn't you challenge the theft of the presidency?"

So I'm talking with my friend Marco about this very thing, and he was supportive, asking me to sign his name to what he said, which I asked to quote:

Marco wrote:
My mum just told me about that student, she heard that on yesterday's evening news (it sounds strange that here in Italy some newscasts told the public about his questions and CNN didn't). But maybe they reported the happening as a "rebellious" student trying to throw out insults and attacks towards the government. However the result is the same: it's depressing and upsetting at the same time that no one tried to help that guy, to sustain his thoughts, his questions, and we're talking about young people, students. You know what is it? It's fear Don, comprehensible maybe, but not acceptable. Yeah, these kind of things bring more grief down, as you said, but we have to be courageous and continue doing what we know is right and helpful to the common man, even if we're risking our lives. doing that, hoping to be a sort of example to follow for other people. You in particular are doing a great job Don.

I don't mean to be self-serving in posting the supportive words of someone overseas, but it's heartening to hear others speak up. Marco himself is doing a good job, and has even pointedly requested an audience of the former J-9 Romano Prodi himself. If anything comes of it, I'll get a report and share it.

BTW, good find, UJ. Even if not conscious, that's a pretty clear-cut example of the "nefariousness" of the LG.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:03 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don’t let these cretins get to you.

MJ12, Con Artists, Brainwashed drones of the Elites, what ever they are. There is one thing they’ll never be and that is a human being with traits there of. Oh sure they may pretend at it when it suits their needs.

But the fact is this is the true face of Dan Burisch and always has been….

Shot at 2007-09-19

A man that looked into Scrying glass “Looking Glass” much to much too long. Be it literally as Majestic 12 agent or figuratively as man that embraced the darker side of life. Either way the ultimate result is the same.

You are dealing with evil Don and Toni in the sock puppets. Don’t let it tear you down. An know that your greatest weapon against it is Love and true Light.

Shady

Dagwood wrote:
That reminds me,....I still need to send off that program I barrowed! :oops: now I'm not sure I can even find it. I guess I am a thief... :lol: !!!!

Don,

Don't let them ruffle your feathers, you have the truth and when you have the truth there really is no reason to get upset. Noddy, Gan, JAn, and the rest, have their reasons for their silence, which has nothing to do with us or the truth. They would rather grobble at the feet of a lier in order to call themselves important than to face the truth and speak out against the injustice. In this theater of fools there are always going to be the good, the bad, and the just plain ugly. Mongreal fits into the ugly column I think.....LOL!!!!

Dag

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:41 am
GT Truther

I can't see it UJ?!?! Is there something wrong with me or is it obscure to everyone else too?

Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:10 pm
GT Truther

Post Transcripts of Deagle's Videos
If someone finds them, please post the link.

Douglas Adams

Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:37 pm
GT Truther

Post the devil's in the detail

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: What proves that d&m thugs are so stupid is this. Dan loaned Dagwood a copyrighted program that dan had already loaded on his computer. Guess what? This makes dan a thief! Dagwood has the proof.

Those thugs are so stupid as to call Dagwood a thief while attempting to defend dan's honor. I bet dan shared a single copy of his image editing program with all the thugs.

This is really funny.

Dan's a thief, dan's a thief, dan's a thief, la, la, la, la. ROTFLMAO

Bet we don't hear about that program any more. FTTALMAO

I love a parade.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dagwood wrote:
I can't see it UJ?!?! Is there something wrong with me or is it obscure to everyone else too?

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:29 pm
GT Truther

Post Caught [k]napping, DiD & slurring the pot
Dagwood wrote:
mjc,

I would never question your position with DB. You can believe anything you wish, I wouldn't think any less of you regaurdless. As far as how we were treated, I appreciate your support and would never question your stance there either.

Cheers, Dag. Despite what Sneds thinks, this is a free-thinking forum in which all sides of the argument can be discussed in an open and honest manner.

I've never met Mr. Knapp, I've seen and heard the same as you when it comes to him. However, these days I would instictually rise to the defense of Mr. Knapp, seeing as how DB loathed him (I think the axe to grind is the other way around). If DB was so afriad of Knapp that he would avoid him at all costs, there has to be something to the man, something for which I admire and respect.

They sound as bad as each other then. Keeping with the duelling metaphor, maybe the two of them should be armed with a pistol each and made to stand back to back before walking forwards ten paces...I still think Dan would come out on top, though, because he'd catch his opponent [k]napping (George would be too concerned about how his bouffant's looking, for the camera team filming him.):)

In a debate on ET, S-4, Black-Op Programs, I sincerely think Knapp would come out on top in all area's, (he knows a lot more than DB about them). As far as science, I don't think anyone can beat DB, because DB is making it up. How can you argue with the creator of the Teletubbies as to what they are? How can you argue with and inventor as to what his invention is? Although, the question that remains for me..."Does DB REALLY know what he's talking about?" or is he just cut-and-pasteing excerpts from text books and manuels to make it sound/look like he does??????? Unfortunatley, I don't know enough about science to answer that one.

This may come as something of a surprise, but I have to disagree with you, Dag. :P I've listened and watched most, if not all of the testimony related by Dan, going back to Bill Hamilton's interviews (plus I've participated directly in all of the forums going back to Kate's place, as well as ThinkTank1), and this is a man in the know, who's had actual experiences at S4 and in other Gray Ops programs. Listen to Dan recount his time in the Clean Sphere to the tiniest detail, mentioning the Sigma protocols and the detailed description of Chielah. He knows what he's talking about there. Never before have I heard such a convincing account, and I doubt I ever will again. George Knapp's interviews and reports in comparison are all surface detail -- apart from maybe the Lazar interview -- and never have matched the depth of the Burisch data, because Dan has actually been there and done that in my opinion. To paraphrase what Don said in his earlier post, Knapp has largely been used as a tool to keep people squabbling for answers rather than shedding pure light on the subject of the cover-up. Furthermore, Don's description of Dan_B as a lamedvavnik is also pretty apt to me; material wealth doesn't seem to be high up in Dan's list of priorities -- I likened Dan many posts ago to an eccentric but cutting-edge British scientist that would have been sponsored and underwritten by rich Victorian benefactors in their 19th century heydey.

Shady wrote:
Note ALL CAPS this person is shoutting! They are in the trongs of emotional paranoia mental distress..

The ONLY person know to exhibit paranoia in person?

Harry/Sterlings encounter with Burisch screaming he had a machette,
Now Dagwood you said you also wittnessed Burisch's paranoia?

Don / Pagemaker, you two were told repeatedly by Burisch's insiders that I was a black op's agent when I was being umm nasty towards Burisch on Godlike Wink

Pagemaker. you were accused of being "an alien intelligence" by Burisch in your early on-line chats.

the list can go on and on showing Burisch's paranoia.

Just an observation

Pretty good observations, Shady, you've got a good memory. Unfortunately, I missed the labelling of PageMarker as an alien intelligence. :P

Taking into consideration what Dan_B's been through -- from being abducted as a young boy and his horrific and bloody Gulf War experience in that helicopter, to being beaten up within an inch of his life and being mentally reprogrammed, etc, then you can kind of understand how he could have developed a paranoid mindset with perhaps a Dissociate Identity disorder (a self-protection mechanism developed by the brain to help him cope with those traumatic memories?). I mean, no-one goes through all that without it affecting their personality in some way. If that had happened to me, then I'd have probably ended up the proverbial fuck-up in a mental institution (don't worry, I'm not rattling any bars at the moment). To be serious, though, at least Dan_B seems to have most of his marbles intact, although maybe all of what he's experienced has contributed to make him unable (goaded by his handlers) to trust people whom he should really trust, instead of alienating them all.

DonDep wrote:
Furthermore, while loudly complaining of "libel and slander" against THEM , they practice the very thing by libelling and slandering others

I find it incredible too that some over at Sneds, whether real or sock puppets, are still pedalling lies and slurs. Its the lowest of the low. I thought at Sneds they always make a show of how honorable they are?

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:34 pm
GT Truther

A good way to train your eyes to "SEE" and activate your right side of your brain (responsible for symbolism, where as the left side of the brain is logic and analytical thinking)

Its still warm out fall. Take a pen or pencil and go out and sketch a leafed tree BUT heres the trick. do not draw the individual leaves or branches. Draw the tree by way of its shadows only and shadow patterns. Start with the shadows.

Starreyes might remember this technique from art school.

But its also used in occultic training to activate the Right half side of your brain make it more stronger so that you can "SEE" patterns which a left sided brained world misses. :)

Shady ;)

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:42 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: OMG, there is a two faced smiling devil in the looking glass. Figures.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

THE TURNING OF THE TIDE, ALIEN INTRUSION IN SCOTLAND.

ANDREW HENNESSEY'S NEW PAPERBACK OR DOWNLOAD ON SALE AT LULU.COM

INTRODUCTION.

This book is intended to illustrate some very important truths:

1. There are non-humans amongst Humanity and have been for some considerable time.

2. The planet’s surface is, historically, some kind of artificial learning zone for Humans.

3. Good and Evil beings vie either for our eternal salvation or, to acquire our soul for their dark purposes.

4. Big changes and big plans for Mankind are unfolding now.

5. Wherever we came from to be human here, we take with us our glorious baggage when we leave.

Amongst the themes presented here of this epoch-making human pageant on planet Earth, can be found the story of my life as it interacts with alien agendas and intrusion.

Story 1, SPOOKY EDINBURGH AND THE LOTHIANS, sets the historic context of my story. It is compiled from anecdotal folklore accounts, and other printed works that illustrate that there is something very strange going on in Scotland for various reasons that I give. I’m certain though that almost every place on the planets surface has a similar mythology and provenance, from Tokyo to Los Angeles. This, though, is pretty much the script for Scotland.

Story 2, THE GREEN THING IN THE CASTLE ROCK, is an illustration of that globally found idea that strange things live underground somewhere near you. If you’re really unlucky though, they can be staying next door.

Story 3, NORMAN DAYSHIFT MANAGER, is an anecdote that looks at the alien hybrid and starchild programme and reveals that there are some unusually gifted people hanging out in the most boring of places.

There have been several authors who wrote extensively on this idea too, such as; Dr Jacobs, Professor J E Mack, Dr Greer.

Story 4, MEDIUM RARE, is the story of me and my Guardian Angel and how through thick and thin here on Earth we have managed to come through the toughest of challenges. Everybody has a Guardian Angel.

Here are a few of ‘the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune’ that we survived.

Many books have been written on this subject by people quoting definitive medical research e.g. Dr Helen Wambach and, Dr Raymond Moody.

Story 5, THE GAUNTLET AND THE FORGE, is the story of my first interactions with the Reptilian beings called the EL’s, the shining ones.

Many Sumerian clay tablets illustrated by Z Sitchen, and a global culture of Reptilian folklore and artefacts from; China, Africa, India, Mesopotamia, the Atlantic seaboard and the Celts, illustrate the possibility of this enigmatic race of Beings and their legendary powers.

The EL’s have been around a very long time on Earth.

In this story I attempt to put my interaction with them into some sort of epic context that gave my brief encounter with the Knights Templar and their strange inner circles some meaning.

Story 6, THE BOTANY GHOST, is the story of a haunting in a house in Edinburgh. It introduces the idea that Edinburgh is a very ideologically diverse place to be. A veritable chaos of ideologies.

Story 7, THE LOST NINTH , is the story of what happened to the missing Roman Legion and where it is now alleged to be. This story also illustrates the provenance of some huge underground in the local area of Edinburgh and its region, the Lothians.

Story 8, THE FAERIE TRADITION, Drawing on ancient, medieval and early modern literature mostly pertaining to the Scottish tradition of the little folk it is possible to see how these beings operated centuries ago and to draw the conclusion that there is no difference between their abductions and agendas either then, or today.

Other folklore sources not quoted e.g. Grimm’s Teutonic Mythology, Grimm, 1901.

Story 9, BEING THERE, is an anecdote which in my view illustrates exposure of a sensitive human mind to severe hacking. It also introduces the idea that non-human social processes and facilities operate under our very noses. This from the 1970’s.

Alternative source is Alan De Walton or, Branton.

Story 10, GETTING OUT, is a story from the 1980’s that illustrates that predation on humans by non-humans can take place in the most unlikely of places. The picture starts to emerge here that this predation appears to be officially endorsed. Officially, the hospital notes, the official record, which all went totally missing said: ‘had two visitors, was settled ..’

Story 11, THE HOSPITAL HYPOTHESIS, some would say that planet Earth is hell or purgatory, or a desolate war zone filled with evil and cynicism. It has though made very little spiritual or technological progress for some very strange reasons. The planet’s surface is also a place where souls come to test themselves and work on their issues in relatively short time periods. Is this place a nursery ?

Story 12, THE HIDDEN HAND, Archaeology is supposed to be rational, but the history of technology as it applies to mankind over the millennia has some outrageous flaws. Three such are illustrated here. Is this planets development being engineered to keep humanity primitive ?

This article lends support to the Hospital Hypothesis.

See also Michael Cremo’s ‘Forbidden Archaeology’, 2001,

Story 13, BLACK DOGS OF ROSSLYN, Local to my hometown is a whole world of very strange stuff, some of it connected to the famous Bluebloodline Chapel at Rosslyn. Whatever goes on in the woods around there seems to illustrate that what passes for normality in downtown Scotland has got a lot to answer for.

See also Laurence Gardner’s book ‘Bloodline of the Grail’, plus the information on ‘Skinwalkers’ currently emerging in the USA.

Story 14, NIGHT FLIGHT plc, The 1990’s were my more formal introduction to strange intelligence agencies, strange government programmes and some of the strange people that administered them.

The book by Ambrose and Watkin’s called ‘Alternative 3’ although alleged a hoax does provide an ideological framework for spooks full of nonsense.

Story 15, HIGHLANDER, The amazing swordsman I met whose father was in airforce intelligence seemed to be suggesting that there was a whole world of turbo charged X-men who can operate beyond the time and space of human martial artists. He may have mentioned that his weapon of choice for hand to hand sword duels was a pickup truck ..

Story 16, GOBLIN HALLS, The massive cavern system has regular overfly’s of UFO’s. The name Goblin Halls, though, is not marked on any map. That however, didn’t stop the goblins from selling me a second hand map of the area with the name and village marked on it as if it were just another village name and village on a quite ordinary map.

After that incredible trick, I started thinking about ways they could turn my old science fiction paperbacks into fifty pound notes …

It meant that no paperwork whatsoever on this planet was beyond mutation. 2000AD

Story 17, DANGEROUS DAN, There are other people I know who do amazing things to get to the truth. Long before I had ever heard of David Icke, Dangerous Dan had supplied me with historic photographs of reptilian shapeshifters actually shifting. The real Cottinglea Faeries conspiracy wasn’t two little girls painting faeries on photos in the 19th Century.

The archives of the Brotherton Collection in Leeds used to show Elsie Wright way too big and bulky for a slightly built twelve year old. Oddly enough actor Mel Gibson was alleged to have bought the entire collection at auction shortly after Dangerous Dan started showing off the really meaty photos.

Ordinary non-human people with extraordinary powers and the capacity to become enormous staying amongst us and drinking Tea.

Story 18, ELMWOOD FEY, the geographical location of this Edinburgh golf club has been altered for legal reasons … but strange stuff goes on not far from where folks have their beers. Our human environment is therefore seen to be interpenetrated by beings seen and unseen with unhuman powers.

‘Another pint of lager please, and, oh, the ghost has just moved that big dining table again ..!’

Story 19, IMPERIAL PRINCESS, why am I here and what am I doing ? these are questions that from time to time we must ask ourselves. Indeed have we made any prior arrangements to meet with people we know before we are born and have we a bigger picture in mind for our own soul’s progress after we cease to be human and leave here ?

So too those same questions arose for me as I discover that agencies of darkness are not the only people that have important things to say and do. I am promised an introduction to an Interstellar Imperium and its Empress. 2001AD

Story 20, MULL OF KINTYRE, So on our great rock and roll journey as one of life’s musicians we sometimes end up in strange places and meet strange new people and sometimes for some strange reason that we cannot explain … we then want, against all good reasons not to .. to stay there with them. Was there some sinister reason that Sir Paul McCartney wrote about this place ? probably not. 1997AD

Story 21, THE NEW STAR PARTY, Based on what we now know about contacting interstellar races and their alleged technologies and their overt displays of solar system mining and free energy engines in their ships its obvious to me and probably to many others that Mankind is not seeing any real benefits from this Interstellar commerce.

The New Star Party manifesto, here presented, opens the discussion as to what should now be possible for mankind based on freely available ideas and speculations. There is a marked absence of these ideas in any version of Exopolitics now practised. Why is an interesting question ..

Our best hopes to date the Exopolitics of Dr Michael Salla.

Story 22, TAKE ME TO KIRKCALDY, Somewhere in downtown Scotland, or indeed is it everywhere in downtown Scotland .. aliens have taken over. Our dearest and best Spiritual hopes and religious doctrines seem to be open to re-interpretation. People next door of enormous powers are flying through the air, some are materialising, some with alien friends who have got ray guns whilst enormous space ships offload the starship troopers of the armies of heaven (on film). Can the region of Fife cope with this influx of space kadets ?

All of this seems to fit in with the geopolitical idea that Edinburgh and Scotland are some sort of illuminati superstate. 2000AD

Story 23, INTERSTELLAR CONTRACT HIT, It’s nice to be wanted. Some of us are always anxious to get what’s coming to us and to be taken care of. In fact some people go out of their way to give us that warm glowing feeling. If ever there was some sort of interstellar secret agent the question is would they be driving an Aston Martin and drinking Vodka Martini and what sort of capacities would they have that made the difference. I take it that whatever the motives, they go far beyond this life time. Do check out the photos chapter to see some of the pets she brought with her. 2002AD

Story 24, PHASERS ON STUN, The greys or Zeta’s deploy amazing lift and capture time stops, and their best abduction grabs to try to get past my Angelic defences. It’s like white light everywhere unless you are protected. Despite this my soul is going elsewhere and somewhere better. No peace shopping at Walmart though. 2002AD

Story 25, THE ICE CREAM VAN, With diplomacy out of the question, and having been totally abandoned by any Government agency, things start to get ridiculous as all kinds of holographic technology and stuff posing as human infrastructure is deployed to give me a hard time. The aliens use shapeshifting technology and personnel to get up close and personal. 2003AD

Story 26, ALIEN PIZZA, If you ever get the feeling that aliens are watching you, then this is the story for you. They don’t really have a healthy sense of humour though. See what happens when you order Pizza .. excuses, excuses … 2003AD

Story 27, PARANORMAL FLASH, If you ever had any sceptical leanings about things paranormal, then you will know that all you need to rationally dispel your doubts is evidence of one, just one, clear measurable contradiction. Once you have that then arguably the eternal universe and total respect can be theoretically yours.

Story 28, ALIEN STRIPPERS, There is sense embedded in this subjective and seemingly irrational alien madness. Our problem is that we underestimate just how important our soul is both to ourselves and to them. They have a farmers interest in our lifestyle choices.

I explore this farming mechanism and expose how it can be compromised. If you feel that this isn’t relevant to you then you must not be regularly staying on this planet for any length of time.

See the Psychology of Transference.

Story 29, THE TAROT READER, This is a story about how to deal with unhuman party entertainment. It covers time travelling too .. so if they don’t like what you do that night .. they can come back and give you a going over in the afternoon before you even set off.

Story 30, THE CHOICE, It’s my personal belief that we become clothed as human to test our spirit and soul in this hard and desolate environment. We really only have two choices in whatever social role we come here to assume.

Do we choose love and eternal life and eternal society, eternal free energy and massive power, i.e. Christ, or, do we choose the way of death, becoming the isolated overlord, and wall ourselves into a self filled and self-fulfilled tower, hoping that we can survive the hungry times of siege before we can again set out to impose our vampiric energy taxes on those we come across.

The choice of Christian life on a Cosmic scale will mean that potentially trillions of new Brothers and Sisters will travel, love and entertain us on the road.

Source: The New Testament.

Story 31, THE COMING EMPIRE, The universe that we think we can explain is more than likely the smallest part of something unimaginably huge and endless. It will be full of lives though, and many of these lives will have banded together and successfully organised long before our solar system or even cosmic bubble ever became physical.

What could really old civilisations have gotten up to ?

If they ever met with us what would they want to do ?

These themes have been explored in science fiction and science fantasy in the writings of Michael Moorcock; ‘Dancers at the end of time’ trilogy, and also by Herman Hesse in ‘the Glass Bead Game’.

Story 32, A TV DINNER IN GOREBRIDGE, There comes a time in every extra terrestrial’s life when they have to make the choice. Do they endlessly spin away between fractal holes in fractal atoms to turbulent universes and foamy bubbles at other scales of magnitude .. or do they swarm somewhere else in this cosmos.

Living it up in the hive with the Legion though, if you’re that kind of being may be a costly bed and breakfast. Scottish hives never seem to get a mention in those ‘Rough Guides to the Universe’. Put that down to the lack of fixtures, fittings, software and soft furnishings in those alien realities.

Story 33, A GALAXY OF TARTAN, Our glorious baggage we take with us on our journey from these shores to other places of repose. Those many mansions in the Cosmos may well need the colours and the flavours of life that we have to offer. If Scotland one day goes under the waves of the Atlantic, I am certain that it will live in me forever, no matter where I next fly my banner.

Story 34, INTERSTELLAR GOLF, Potentially in a universe where everybody could get a hole in one any and every time they want one, golf could have been consigned to the dustbin of human history.

However with a couple of adaptations and a suitable handicapping system, every being in the Cosmos could enjoy this and every other human ball game. The secret is in the little droid inside each ball.

Golf, invented in Scotland, as was its Interstellar version in 1993AD.

Story 35, TRANSFORMATION STUDIES GROUP, This is the story of a dedicated bunch of enquirers who with childlike disposition looked into certain matters of interstellar provenance, discovered strange new worlds, met strange new people and gave them various ideas about what it means to be Scottish. One big happy family.

Featuring a huge big underground bases, a UFO hotspot and some important exchanges between the Scots and some of their non-human neighbours.

Story 36, SCOTTISH ANDREW, Nobody is allegedly a credible contactee without their being able to produce something really advanced out of the hat. Therefore, here is notification of some undeniable and very obvious real scientific advances from Scottish Andrew some of which have market potential very far from planet Earth. Should I be talking to my Agent?

Let’s not and say we did!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

You pose a most compelling argument in favor of DB. So much so, you really have me thinking for the first time (in a long time), that there may be SOME truth to the whole thing. I'll get back at cha in more detail but in the meantime I'll leave you with this argument: 1. Dan is concerned about money, he showed me this personally, unfortunatly I gave my word not to disclose more than that. 2. MBM is the driving force behind the marketing, not DB, so you could still have a valid point. 3. Regaurdless, DB is human and humans motive for anything is personal gain, wether spritual or monitary, believe me when I say, he has motive.

Thank you everyone for pointing out the face. What is this taken from? This isn't suppose to be THE looking glass is it? I'm a bit lost as to where this photo was taken? Help?

UJ,

Thanks for the support. Interesting point. Cheers!

Dag

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Doctor Who
Uncle John here: I just finished watching another Doctor Who episode. Lots of clues over a long period of time. Weeping angels indeed!

I think that d&m really like me. I'm not sure.

Don't blink!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

How can Dan/Marci/Mongraal/Owl the rest be apart of Majestic Twelve if it exists?? This is how.

Ask yourself viewing this clips where would YOU fall on the Milgram Scale?

Shady

Quote:
Milgram experiment
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

The Milgram experiment was a seminal series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram, which measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience. Milgram first described his research in 1963 in an article published in the Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology,[1] and later discussed his findings in greater depth in his 1974 book, Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View.[2]

The experiments began in July 1961, three months after the start of the trial of Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in Jerusalem. Milgram devised the experiments to answer this question: "Could it be that Eichmann and his million accomplices in the Holocaust were just following orders? Could we call them all accomplices?"[3]

Milgram summarized the experiment in his 1974 article, "The Perils of Obedience", writing:

The legal and philosophic aspects of obedience are of enormous importance, but they say very little about how most people behave in concrete situations. I set up a simple experiment at Yale University to test how much pain an ordinary citizen would inflict on another person simply because he was ordered to by an experimental scientist. Stark authority was pitted against the subjects' [participants'] strongest moral imperatives against hurting others, and, with the subjects' [participants'] ears ringing with the screams of the victims, authority won more often than not. The extreme willingness of adults to go to almost any lengths on the command of an authority constitutes the chief finding of the study and the fact most urgently demanding explanation.

Ordinary people, simply doing their jobs, and without any particular hostility on their part, can become agents in a terrible destructive process. Moreover, even when the destructive effects of their work become patently clear, and they are asked to carry out actions incompatible with fundamental standards of morality, relatively few people have the resources needed to resist authority.[4]

Milgram's obedience classic experiment

The Milgram experiment was a seminal series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram, which measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... A7DD1A35C6

<object><param></param><embed></embed></object>

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:38 pm
GT Truther

I am going to have something to say in a few minutes, about a letter I have received, and it will demonstrate just how right Marcia is when she says they aren't well. I doubt I will have much of anything else to say about these people, but do hope they get mental health treatment. I'll be back in a minute or two.

caspa thug wrote:
I have received a letter telling me that people on another forum are "investigating" Dr. Burisch's image on the Eagles Disobey website, and that they say they see the picture of a devil in it?

This is what Marcia is talking about: they are not well.

Just prior to Dan and Marcia's Jeff Rense interviews, Marcia set up a photobucket, linked from Eagles Disobey:

http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/documents.htm

On that page you will see a graphic, created by Dan to click on, to take a person to the photobucket. The graphic is of the Looking Glass unit.

Uncle John here: My goal in life is to be friends with all, the good, the bad, the ugly. I can learn from and love every sentient being. I particularly like to learn from d&m because I think they reflect the ET intelligence that control them and the governments of the world.

They do not paint a pretty picture of the ET intelligence. I know what a picture is. I never wrote that I saw a picture of the the devil in their depiction of the looking glass. I did see, along with others, a likeness of other caricatures of the devil. It's there, nothing will ever change that.

They put up a video on the net and labeled it the looking glass. Now they are saying that it is just a graphic created by dan. That is a lie, is it not? They are calling me mentally ill for pointing out their lies and their mistakes.

I am led to believe that the ET intelligence that is controlling this world has no value for the truth!

caspa thug wrote:
THEY ARE FINDING EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR.

I'm finding lies, lies, lies, and believe me, I am looking for the truth, not lies. I just have to take what I find, although I admit I do find d&m's lies to be amusing.

The real funny thing is this. Don't you think persons reading d&m's forum are going to be led to find our forum to find the real "investigators" by caspa's post? LOL Ever wonder why d&m's sock puppets have never queried where that other forum is?

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

for all the creative thinkers out there....

the gardener wrote:
http://www.livescience.com/health/050907_schizotype_creative.html

Fine Line Revealed Between Creativity and Insanity

By Ker Than, LiveScience Staff Writer
posted: 07 September 2005 03:09 pm ET

History suggests that the line between creativity and madness is a fine one, but a small group of people known as schizotypes are able to walk it with few problems and even benefit from it.

A new study confirms that their enhanced creativity may come from using more of the right side of the brain than the rest of us.

In the spectrum between normal and insane, schizotypes generally fall somewhere in the middle. While they do not suffer many of the symptoms affecting schizophrenics, including paranoia, hallucinations and incoherent thoughts, schizotypes often exhibit their own eccentricities.

"They may dress or carry themselves in a strange way," says Bradley Folley, a graduate student in clinical psychology at Vanderbilt University in Tennessee and the lead author of the study. "They're not abnormal, they live normal lives but they often have idiosyncratic ways of thinking. Certain things may have special meaning for them or they may be more spiritually attuned."

Problem solving

The link between creativity and psychosis has largely been based on anecdotal evidence and correlation studies. The Vanderbilt study is the first to investigate the creative process experimentally using brain-imaging techniques.

The researchers defined creativity as the ability to generate something new and useful from existing products or ideas.

"Creativity at its base is associative," Folley told LiveScience. "It's taking things that you might see and pass by everyday and using them in a novel way to solve a new problem."

The researchers conducted two experiments to compare the creative thinking processes of schizotypes, schizophrenics and normal control subjects.

In the first experiment, subjects were shown a variety of household objects and asked to come up with new functions for them.

For example, all three groups would be asked to come up with possible uses for a needle and thread. While the normal and schizophrenic controls came up with pretty typical responses like sewing or stitching, one schizotype said that if a person was poor but wanted to get engaged, he could use the thread to make a ring and use the needle to write "I Love You," in the sand.

Picture this

In the second experiment, the three groups were again asked to come up with creative uses for everyday objects, but this time their brains were monitored using a brain-imaging technique called near-infrared optical spectroscopy.

The scans showed that both sides of the brain in all three groups were active when making novel associations. However, in the brains of schizotypes, the activation of the right hemisphere was much higher compared to brains of the control subjects.

Folley speculates that what may be happening is that schizotypes may either have more access to the right hemisphere than the average population or there may be more efficient communication between the two hemispheres.

The finding is detailed online in the journal Schizophrenia Research.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:02 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30  Next