It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.8 2007 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 3.8 2007
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2007 3.8
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known now and will be known in the future.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well having digested the latest Serpo release most of the day I have to say at this point..

At this point it seems to me out of All it Serpo, Burisch, Deacon, Dan Smith.. . If I had to hedge a bet on the MOST likely true story.

Its Serpo hands down!

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:59 pm
GT Truther

Don't have the exact post Starreyes but it was right after I came back to the Golden Thread and just at the very beginning of 'the other forum.' Brent was still in contact with Don Dep and then suddenly silenced. Mongrel then posted in their forum that Brent was 'un reliable' and put on leave for his "meth" addiction. The Team wished him well on this "leave" and joked about Don losing his "contact."

It was Dan and Marci which "outed" Brent.

Uncle John here: Shady, it was not your "outing" Brent that got people upset, even though I don't think highly of that, even though he had already been "outed" by d&m.

Your post was in extremely poor taste and as a group on the golden thread we had to fend off the bad vibes you created.

Trying to explain it away as more moderate transgression of "outing" Brent only makes the situation and bad vibes worse. You know what you posted and why it was so objectionable.

Of course, things would be somewhat ameliorated if you would issue a direct apology, but in the past, that hasn't been your style.

Respect is hard to gain and easy to give away.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Just experienced a 5.6 earthquake about 10 miles away.

Pam freaked out, but no damage.

Whew.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Uncle John here: Just experienced a 5.6 earthquake about 10 miles away.

I was in the shower at the time and didn't even notice the quake. However, I understand it was felt quite strongly by most people here in SF.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:55 pm
GT Truther

Oh Golly Gee Danny I thought you were ORDERED by Majestic and the new group to be silent until Dec!

Gee guess that was another lie. :)

See these posts of MR.Dan Burisch for what they are for Moral High Ground? No.. no.. DAMAGE CONTROL to protect the scam.

If indeed Brent is real. Ask yourselves ladies and gentlemen. Why does Dan Burisch Secret Agent Man have a security risk on his team? Like it or not Brent right now a year sober recovering addict could be 'turned ' in matter of hour in the real world with certian temptation. An supposed such a man guards the wonder boy of Majestic Twelve????" IMPOSSIBLE!If indeed Majestic Twelve did in fact exist outside of cyberspace. Impossible that in real life such a man would be let around such an 'assist' as supposed Dr.Dan Burish.

No ladies and gentlemen of the jury Danny "Majestic buddies" only exit in fictional realms of cyberspace and on the stage of a gullible UFO Convention and wanna be investigative reports that omit Investigation. :)

They need DRAMA to continue their Saga and scam. They need to suck in the gullible with new hook a new angle thus the crave constant drama and when it does not materialize they create it themselves if not the "con" would dye a fast death.

Shady

Quote:
Dan
Administrator

HUMBLY SERVING THE "APOSTLE TO THE APOSTLES"

« Reply #100 on Today at 1:43am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia and I have been informed that another forum is intending on trotting out another in a long line of their frauds: in this case claiming that a newly registered person at their forum is one of our former security people, Brent, the real man being presently registered at our forum. The reasons for their disgrace are probably legion, but I will tell you this: they are doing so under the cover of the filth they allowed proffered and now support, a lure by an even less-honorable coward toward Brent, calling methamphetamine 'his best friend.' Yes, Brent, has had a meth problem, but that doesn't ever excuse the evil act of presenting lures to addicts. The fact that they support such actions shows them as the lowest of the low.

They know people don't trust them, and for very good reason. (What they have just done is evidence of such reason.) So, now comes what will probably start an even longer list of frauds by them, aimed at justifying themselves against their own filth-ridden lives. Could we put a stop to it by legal action - probably. It may occur. I am not sure they are worth what money which may be required, because their ultimate aim is to not only destroy what good we could do (by wasting our time) but also that of the whole world - remember they want Planet X to do the big "smasho" routine.

I thought about us making this post at all. But the leaders of this forum (Marcia and myself) discussed it and felt it would be the right thing to do: once more tell the truth.

So, if any of you are unfortunate enough to wander that way and see anything, chances are it is the best their crop can grow: garbage. Recently one of them, now "returning" as if he hasn't been there all along, said I was in jail. Another lie, and as Marcia put it, support for a summary judgment in our favor why he was showed little, but honestly showed what he was showed.

The fact that the admins of their forum are willing to conduct this fraud substantiates the allegations we have made against them in the past: they want it their way or destruction, and their way IS destruction.

Now, they have fully disgraced themselves.

Eagles Disobey will continue pointing to the future and the truth, and in all truth, has long left these purveyors of garbage in the bins they have made for themselves, in the past.

Back to the honest work we are doing.

Have a nice day.

Dan

« Last Edit: Today at 1:44am by Dan » Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Quote:
Dan
Administrator

HUMBLY SERVING THE "APOSTLE TO THE APOSTLES"

« Reply #103 on Today at 2:51am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I know I am not supposed to be posting. But to support truth and my comrades in arms, anything.

There are two things at play here: (1) is rather trivial to us and seemingly most important to them, the other (2) is important to us, but apparently trivial to them.

(1) They are attempting to get us to show the team members faces, which are none of their business. Only the team members can make such a decision, and we suggest only after speaking with Marcia and myself. There are some bad spirits ( Duh! ) roaming right now, and Marcia and myself can provide reasonable counsel.

(2) They have disgraced themselves with this apparent fraud. The act of their dishonoring themselves, especially the admin, is not something from which he is likely to ever come back from, in the eyes of people who can think for themselves. His daily preaching against the "ends justifying the means" and the "golden rule" have just been shown for what they were: hypocrisy.

He has now dishonored himself and those around him with this charade, and at the attempted expense of a good man. Enough is enough!

There's really little more to be said to/about him: the door is open, goodbye, don't let it strike you on the derriere on the way out; and like some of your antic-laden cohorts whom you once called "after vengeance" don't come knocking again.

Dan
« Last Edit: Today at 2:52am by Dan »

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:37 am
GT Truther

If you spend any time reading the 'other forum' one thing strikes the reader in the face often.

Just how much time and energy they spend concerning themselves about what is posted here in this form and secondly the mere existence of this forum! Without these two topics "The Other" forum would lose some 60 to 70% of their subject matter. :)

Dan and Marci may preach that this forum and its posters are of no concern to them yet it would not be the truth. This forum gives there Saga life sustaining energy. Cut off that energy the Dan Burisch Saga fades into mediocrity and background noise on the world wide web.

Shady

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:54 am
GT Truther

Okay, time to check in with some reality DBDT:

As far as I can read, NS never tried to push Brent back into his addiction....he preluded to the fact that he is an addict, which was originally posted publicly by the DBDT, and offered him some comferting advise as to how to deal with it, which was to leave the corruption of Eagles! Now Brent, how the hell could you have taken offense to that? The same people who have betrayed your trust, you now defend? And those who stood up for you and are still trying to help you, you now betray?

Secondly, I will defend Shady's attempts to lead Brent into the light by offering him solace here. Anytime any one of us who take the initative to guide someone to find personal peace is commendable. Them attacking his attempts is expected, us doing it is incomprehensable. To do so is to put us in the same stands as those monsters over their. Everyone deserves a shot a redemption, even those who have done the dirty work of the Maji-machine. Redmption is lost here when we condem those seeking it.

Finally, to say "remember they want Planet X to do the big "smasho" routine" is SOOOOOOO wrong and rediculas it shows at what legnths you are willing to cover the truth.

"Eagles Disobey will continue pointing to the future and the truth, and in all truth, has long left these purveyors of garbage in the bins they have made for themselves, in the past."

Ummmmm.......More like;

Eagles Disobey will continue pointing fingers at those speaking the truth, and in all truth, they will continue to throw leaves because they NEED the contravercy in order to keep people interested in their garbage, past present and future.

Dan, it's disapointing to see what your definition of UNITY is. Segrigation never promotes peace. Regaurdless of your lies and eagerness to cast stones, I hope someday we can come together as brothers and fight the injustices that have been done to all of us. That, my freind, is MY definition of UNITY.

Peace. Love. Understanding. I hope someday, they will find it.

Dag

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:08 am
GT Truther

As far as I can read, NS never tried to push Brent back into his addiction

Uncle John here: Dag, that probably because that part of Shady's post was deleted by GTadmin.

You don't wave an open bottle of alcohol under an recovering alcoholic's nose and ask him to do what you want.

Anyone that cared for the alcoholic would get extremely upset at that and that is just what Shady did, but it was not alcohol.

Hang in there Brent if you are reading this. You have my support.

Right after Shady's post, I felt it was in poor taste to try to entice Brent to abandon his support mechanism by Dondep.

Don't you people have any common sense!

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I am more then willing to give ANYONE of them the right to speak, the right to rational and intelligent discussion here without being attacked in any way shape or form under assault by me. I’m willing to give them the floor the stage sort of speak for as long as they want it.

But under certain conditions. Conditions they have refused to met for years btw.

1. They do not attempt to “dominate” the forum or turn it into some sort of ‘believers only’ forum as they have done so countless of other times. Discussion means just that, welcoming BOTH point and counter point (believer and skeptic alike) in any debate, discussion or presentation..

2. The dry hollow new agey lovey dovey spirituality ends! We know damn well Dan and Marci and Sock Puppets have inflicted countless” hurt” insisted countless of bad feelings, character assassinated on many including you Don and Toni. I don’t want to hear that hallow and empty how Spiritual Dan and Marci are nor their sock puppets being ‘of a greater cause’. They are not there actions clearly reflect that.!

3. The Psy Ops, the games playing, the manipulation by Dan and Marci and Sockpuppets stops! Believe me by this time I’ve read just about everything there is on the net about “Available Blue” Psy Ops Information management and control. I’ll be watching for ANY hint of it coming from any of them.

Dan, Marci and Sock Puppets come in here for discussion as PEOPLE (not as agents) or not at all.

Again I’m more then willing to give them the floor, give them all the right to speak. But if Danny sock puppets and alike come in here with a air of “His Majesty has arrived all bow” I’m throwing rotten eggs and horse droppings at his Majesty, precession and his Royal guards (sock puppets).

Come to discussions as equals, Give everyone the same respect you seek and perhaps we can have a intelligent conversation and debate focusing on the ISSUES and perhaps just perhaps come to some accords and civility.

Shady

Quote:
Dondep

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:27 am Post subject: Re: Do ETs suffer from haemorrhoids?

Brent, just a friendly reminder; if you decide not to take advantage of the current situation over the next day and a half (I figure a couple of days is sufficient time), then I think we can safely assume you won't at all.

Shady, in the meantime, there'll be no more taunts from you about his addictions either please. While Dan and Marcia - which would include all their sock-puppets - were registered on this forum (on the other site, but same GT) at one time but preferrred to leave and attack, Brent never had that opportunity. Now we'll see how serious they are about having a rational discussion or if they prefer to continue belittling us from afar.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:44 am
GT Truther

Need I say more! Of the Hallow and Empty spirituality. Mongrel is LITERALLY devoted to Dan and Marci as if they were some god like figures!

We are not dealing with rational intelligent people here folks. But religious fantics devoted to Dan and Marci whom they precieve as God like.

Sigh...

Shady

Quote:
SIR BONE-AMI MON-GRAAL
Administrator

« Reply #588 on Today at 6:20am »

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!! A MOMENT ON MY THREAD FOR UNCLE MONGRAAL'S PREACHING!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY'S PREACHING IS FROM THE BOOK OF EPHESIANS, CHAPTER 6, VERSES 10-17:

"10 Finally, draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power.

11 Put on the armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil.

12 For our struggle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities, with the powers, with the world rulers of this present darkness, with the evil spirits in the heavens.

13 Therefore, put on the armor of God, that you may be able to resist on the evil day and, having done everything, to hold your ground.

14 So stand fast with your loins girded in truth, clothed with righteousness as a breastplate,

15 and your feet shod in readiness for the gospel of peace.

16 In all circumstances, hold faith as a shield, to quench all (the) flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!! WE WHO HAVE SEEN WAR AND PEACE AND MORE WAR AND THREATS, KNOW WHAT WE ARE FACING!!!!!!!!! WITH THE RULES OF THE HEAVENS IT NAMED ITSELF WHEN IT OPENLY POSTED THAT A SPIRITUAL BATTLE WAS UNDERWAY AND ARROGANTLY WINKED!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING!!!!!!!!!

THE OWL (MARCI) AND THE CAT (DAN) ARE SAFE IN THEIR OARLESS PEA-GREEN BOAT!!!!!! THE LOTUS IS SAFE, IT IS WATCHED OVER BY GREATER THAN ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!

DAN HAS SAID THAT "WHEN SOME TRY TO GET TOO NEAR, AND HAVE THE WRONG HEART IN IT, THEY ARE GENTLY MOVED AWAY! WHEN THEY PERSIST AND BECOME TOO PUSHY, THEY ARE MOVED IN KIND!"!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SURE DAN AND MARCI WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR ABILITY TO MAKE BENEFITS FROM THE LOTUS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE, BUT WHAT WE ARE SEEING IS WHAT HAPPENS TO OTHERS WHEN THEY TRY TO STEAL THINGS!!!!!!!

THEY WERE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:00 am
GT Truther

LATEST "Project SERPO" RELEASES!

http://www.serpo.org/release27.asp

http://www.serpo.org/release27a.asp
------------------------------------------
This classified EISENHOWER "Majic" photo shows a very comfortable
setting in which to meet the members of MJ-12. Perhaps this is a little
dinner party after the secret meeting discussing ETs. It most certainly
appears they are NOT in an office. Maybe it's a Hawaiian restaurant,
serving pineapple-coconut drinks.

TRANSCRIPT:

EISENHOWER: [reading menu] I'll have
the ham sandwich, and a nice cold beer.

MJ-5: Great choice, Mr President.

MJ-9: Make that two orders!

Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:15 am
GT Truther

UJ:

If I missed NS's taunting than I am equally discusted. Sorry Brent, if I didn't get the whole picture, I do not and NEVER would condone that type of behavior, being a survivng child of two alcoholic parents, it makes me sick. No one in THIS forum speaks for everyone in this forum. It's too bad the DBDT uses such a broad brush stroke to charictrize the many personalities in here. It's simply NOT TRUE.

Thank you UJ, for pointing that out.

Dag

Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:01 am
GT Truther

Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:22 am
GT Truther

Post Demonstrating the difference
Just a brief footnote until later this evening.

First, I'm not surprised by Dan's rant, but keep in mind that the one college degree he has that can still be verified is the one in PSYCHOLOGY.

Second, Shady posted a LINK to a picture of what appeared to be crystal meth. His taunt was in suggesting to Brent that it was his "friend", and a better one than D&M. In that he may have been right, no matter what you might think of addiction. (In other words, sometimes a relationship with a substance is actually healthier than a relationship of those that show such hypocrisy and disdain for those that don't accept their sanctimony at face value.)

Third, I registered Brent - temporarily - since he's never had an opportunity to speak openly and frankly; this is an opportunity I felt should be extended to him as we will need to review the 'psy-op' they apparently used him for. I'm not at the terminal where I will be posting the documents, otherwise I would begin right now since Dan has made it clear that he is not going to allow Brent to post here. In order to post, all Brent would have to do would be to use as his log-in the first name of his alias, which would prove that he was the originator of the emails sent to me and signed by 'Brent'. Readers will take note of the negative comments made regarding myself by 'Brent' on the 'Other Forum'. I daresay I've never made any negative comments about Brent, so that observation should be duly noted. It will come up again soon enough.

We'll go over each and every negative word and phrase used by the self-professed "humble servants of the apostle to the apostles", as objectively as possible since emotion is used to generate hostile reactions and thereby justify these sanctimonious accusations, and determine the nature of exactly WHY this forum is the cause of so much observation by the 'Other Forum'.

p.s. The naked and untruthful attempt to cast all members here with the ridicule of "Planet X" - proven by an unwillingness to discuss the issue in a rational manner by the individual hurling that ridicule - is another milestone in the coming expose.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I'm glad you did Phyllis.

I hope for your happiness and may you find many more friends of like mind.
Sedona was quite an experience for me in my days of living there.
I hear a lot of the artist creative spiritual seeking people have found new
homes somewhere in New Mexico.
Maybe, they'll drift your way.

In the days of my beginning adventuring discoveries, I found I wasn't alone.
In a little town in Alvarado, Calif. was an antique shop.
I was out exploring one day looking for rundown shacks with porcelain door knobs
still on them and other odd items of fancy when I met an elderly couple who
owned the store. I was impressed how delightful and very friendly they
seemed.
It was a poor town with hardly a population.
This couple seemed so nice and interesting, so, I stuck around for a few
hours just talking with them.
The man took me in his back room to show me his prised sewing machine he
was selling for five hundred $ dollars. I wondered how he was going to sell
it with it being in the back room and nobody around to see it's rare beauty.

I left and came back after about 2 weeks and stopped by to say hello again,
not knowing when I'd ever return in future. It was a out of the way remote
little town.
The man was hoping I'd return because he couldn't wait to tell me of the
good luck he'd been having.
Surprisingly, he said he sold that sewing machine he showed me soon after I
left to a couple of friends of mine. They knew it was in the back room and
told him they wanted to buy it. That was a surprise, because the shop
owner really needed the money at the time and how did they know it was in
the back room?
I asked him what in the world made him think they were friends of mine?
He said they told me they were friends and that they knew my
name.
I was a loner in those days and nobody accompanied me anywhere while I went
exploring.
He said after they left soon afterward another mysterious stranger came
into their shop and had something he wanted to sell to them.
He said this stranger had a beautiful silver necklace with the most
strangest center stone in it they ever did see.
He said he bought it for a mere twenty dollars and was told the stone would
change with the weather.
I thought this is getting to be quite a discussion and who in the world
would be following me and telling people they were my friends?
Well, he showed me the necklace. It was a large Egyptian design and the
center piece looked like a beautiful clear crystal and partly white clouded
agate.
My friend the shop owner said when the weather changes the stone will
either clear up or the milky white swirl in it will form different patterns.
I thought how could that be? I didn't believe in magical stones. Hmm.
Amazing. I've never heard anything like that before. It being able to
change the way he described? What a mystery. Both his wife and he swore
that it did, and on top of that, sense they bought it, they've had good
luck ever sense.
People were coming into their little antique shop from all around buying up
the place.
He said soon he'll be able to retire like he wanted for both him and his
wife seeing they were tiring in their physical strength from age.
He was so happy, and I was amazed at his recent acquired good fortune. I
was really happy for them.
The stone was not a mood plastic ring piece.
I've studied geology in college and I know for a fact it was a real agate,
of some kind? but, now, I wonder was it from another world? Is that
possible? The scales weighing that it is.
For reason's not explained at this time, I'm now sure the mysterious
strangers were extraterrestrials. But from where? and the thing they did to
help out that nice elderly couple was quite an impressive. Caring.
These space people can be really something wonderful and consider
yourselves specially privileged if you ever get the chance to encounter
them.

A true story. This is the first time I've ever shared this with the public.

Dex

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:52 pm
GT Truther

You guys should grow thicker skins :)

Thicker skins? All that means is we should loosen our convictions and lower our morals and for what? So that you may taunt with out reprocussion? With all due repect, grow up.

You need to grow a conscience, man.

Dag

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:57 pm
GT Truther

How can anyone overcome the "filth" remark? That's extreme, bitter felt animosity.
You guys can forget about exchanging holiday postcards this year.
Wowie, Zowie!

Dex

Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:57 pm
GT Truther

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:41 pm
GT Truther

I do not care to read about Dan and his pious attitudes on the main thread friends --
this really belongs on "SNEDs says" IMHO

they all make me nauseous.

including this bruhaha re this character Brent.
the entire situation is so phoney belogny it reeks.

karma is coming

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:46 pm
GT Truther

Extinction By Comet?
Two UO scientists and others propose that something struck North America
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
RICHARD L. HILL
The Oregonian Staff

Overhunting. Abrupt climate change. Disease.

Scientists have cited those and other theories in their decades-old debate about why mammoths, mastodons, sloths, saber-toothed cats, camels, horses and other large creatures disappeared from North America at the end of the last ice age.

Now a research group that includes two University of Oregon scientists is proposing a more dramatic cause for the extinctions: A 3-mile-wide comet or asteroid exploded over Canada or slammed into the continent about 13,000 years ago.

The researchers say the impact also may have wiped out or fragmented the prehistoric Clovis people who flourished in North America at the time.

UO archaeologists Douglas Kennett and Jon Erlandson are among about two dozen scientists who say the impact also could have led to the abrupt cooling known as the Younger Dryas, which lasted 1,200 years.

"I initially thought this idea for a comet impact was preposterous," Erlandson said. "But as I started reviewing the data from multiple locations, the concept began to capture my imagination. There was dramatic change going on at that time. A comet contributing to that change is just a hypothesis at this point, and it's probably going to take at least 10 more years of research to figure out if that occurred."

The researchers laid out their proposed theory recently in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. They say the evidence is in a 2-inch-thick carbon-rich black mat found in about 50 sites across North America.

Their article says the layer contains grains with iridium, carbon spherules and fullerenes packed with concentrations of helium 3 -- "all of which are evidence for an extraterrestrial impact" about 12,900 years ago and the raging wildfires that followed.

The scientists studied samples of black mats from 10 Clovis archaeological sites in Canada, California, Arizona and South Carolina. Evidence of mammoths and other animals and early human hunters are found beneath the black mat but are missing within or above the strip.

They suggest that heat from the detonation or impact may have set off wildfires across the continent and destabilized the vast Laurentide Ice Sheet that covered much of Canada and the northern United States. The melting of ice may have led to a flood of fresh water, changing ocean currents in the North Atlantic and contributing to the cooling climate that reduced human populations and added to the demise of the animals... CONTINUED

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:12 pm
GT Truther

there was a "filth" remark? :?:

Yes, unfortunately.

(they are doing so under the cover of the filth)

(So, now comes what will probably start an even longer list of frauds by them, aimed at justifying themselves against their own filth-ridden lives.)

Dex

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:21 pm
GT Truther

You speak of conscience Dagwood. These 'men' of Majestic have NONE I bold print the quote of Majestic Twvels supposed board member. Just for you and the debate.

These are the men we talk to in that other forum!

Shady

Ps.. Men.. I use that term lightly for what they are in fact. Are not men nor monsters but abominations in the sight of God!

Quote:
Published on Thought Criminal (http://www.thought-criminal.org)
Welcome To The Technocratic Dark Age Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Police State
By MichaelVail
Created 2007-10-31 09:12
Welcome To The Technocratic Dark Age
Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Police State
Part One
By: Michael Vail

"The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".

- Zbigniew Brzezinski, co-founder of Trilateral Commission

Gone are the days of the Industrial Revolution when inventions and technologies were a benefit to mankind and changed our lives for the better in innumerable ways. Today the inventions and mechanisms are either used to enslave, subjugate or condition the population. The writing was on the wall but many didn’t bother to take a look at it.

We live in a technocratic age whether you know it or not. I am going to focus on New York as it is the epicenter of the Terror Industrial Complex. Both Bush and Giuliani stood on the strewn rubble and disfigured decaying bodies buried at ground zero on 9/11 and transformed the United States into a Kafkaesque police state. At the same time Military Industrial Complex put even more of their money into the security sector which exploded after 9/11.[1] [0] The citizenry was terrified for fear of another 9/11. Many people duct taped themselves inside their houses.[2] [0] The spell of terrorism was like an incubus who descended upon Americans and we began to fear everything including each other.

Many different technologies were implemented across the country to monitor the populace from closed circuit televisions with intelligent video analytics to biometrics control grids. The Bush Administration forgot about Bin Laden and the American people became the threat. Homegrown terrorism became the new theme and they pushed for Neighborhood watch groups to be paid snitches[3] [0] and even proposed that the FBI hire convert Stasi[4] [0] informants for your safety.

Even if Al Qaeda never sets foot again on U.S soil we are now trapped in this crucible. The Technocratic Control Framework has been erected around us for the last 7-8 years and a few wannabe terrorists were trotted out in front of us to keep us in check. There are a myriad of companies and corporations who provide services such as Google[5] [0], AT&T[6] [0], Verizon and Microsoft have begun to monitor us like samples in a Petri dish and reporting us to the government if we shown any signs of nonconformity.

We are feeding the beast and making it stronger everyday. Its grip is getting tighter, so much so that we may not be able to free ourselves from the stranglehold.

[coolplayer width="450" height="220" autoplay="false" loop="false"]
http://images.capitalnews9.com/news9alb ... 0/video/AL LicenseDemo 103007rp -PKG(1).wmv
[/coolplayer]

Microsoft and Google want our souls and the authorities want to know where we are and what we are doing at all times. A monitored and controlled society is not a free society. New York now through the Real ID Act[7] [0] has drivers licenses with facial recognition database[8] [0] which will be integrated with the ‘Ring of Steel’[9] [0] CCTV network so that all New Yorkers are monitored twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. New York police officers also have rapid license plate scanners[10] [0] at their disposal.

It is almost impossible to stay off the grid in this technocratic age. We are being controlled and coddled like children. The CCTVs are the baby monitors and the elite make sure that we are being pacified with bobbles and trinkets such as iPods and HDTVs. As Tyler Durden said, “The things you own end up owning you.” There are some who will stop worrying and begin to love the police state. They will worship their oppressors and tattle on their friends and family for an entry level position in Murder Incorporated. That is the nature of the beast and the beast affects us all in different ways. This is part one of a series so please share this information with those you love.

--
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Michael Vail

http://www.usatoday.com/money/2004-09-1 ... oney_x.htm [1].

http://www.alternet.org/story/15198/ [2].

http://www.alternet.org/911oneyearlater/13219/ [3].

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/200 ... es-bu.html [4].

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2007 ... -micr.html [5].

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/1 ... s-pro.html [6].

http://www.epic.org/privacy/id_cards/ [7].

http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/top ... rID=223857 [8].

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/08/01/nyc. ... index.html [9].

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?dept ... d=18769882 [10].

Source URL:
http://www.thought-criminal.org/article/node/905

Links:
[1] http://www.usatoday.com/money/2004-09-1 ... oney_x.htm
[2] http://www.alternet.org/story/15198/
[3] http://www.alternet.org/911oneyearlater/13219/
[4] http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/200 ... es-bu.html
[5] http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2007 ... -micr.html
[6] http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/1 ... s-pro.html
[7] http://www.epic.org/privacy/id_cards/
[8] http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/top ... rID=223857
[9] http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/08/01/nyc. ... index.html
[10] http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?dept ... d=18769882

Dagwood wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
You guys should grow thicker skins :)

Thicker skins? All that means is we should loosen our convictions and lower our morals and for what? So that you may taunt with out reprocussion? With all due repect, grow up.

You need to grow a conscience, man.

Dag

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:43 pm
Truth Seeker

The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".

I wonder...is this concept such a bad thing? Is it beyond bounds to consider that perhaps some of the ills in the world result from there being too much freedom, too much choice?

Consider, for example, what the mantra of "democracy" has resulted in when applied to the Palestinians and their election of Hamas or the elected mess of government that exists in Iraq. Thankfully, those experiences have caused us to tone down the pro-democracy rhetoric. Imagine a truly free election in Saudia Arabia or Egypt--the results would not be pretty.

Similarly, if some technical means were to be developed to actually achieve the mind control of which UJ so often speaks, then if using such a thing could reduce violence and crime, it certainly shouldn't be dismissed simply out of principle.

Granted, a lot of thorny issues are raised by such a notion, but it isn't like we don't have our plate already full of thorny issues anyway.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:11 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".

I wonder...is this concept such a bad thing? Is it beyond bounds to consider that perhaps some of the ills in the world result from there being too much freedom, too much choice?

Consider, for example, what the mantra of "democracy" has resulted in when applied to the Palestinians and their election of Hamas or the elected mess of government that exists in Iraq. Thankfully, those experiences have caused us to tone down the pro-democracy rhetoric. Imagine a truly free election in Saudia Arabia or Egypt--the results would not be pretty.

Similarly, if some technical means were to be developed to actually achieve the mind control of which UJ so often speaks, then if using such a thing could reduce violence and crime, it certainly shouldn't be dismissed simply out of principle.

Granted, a lot of thorny issues are raised by such a notion, but it isn't like we don't have our plate already full of thorny issues anyway.

Oh Bunnychan...
Never relinquish your's or others their freedom.
Pray for the lost.
In our world, so many have given their lives for it.

Dex

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:53 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next