It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.8 2007 
Truth Seeker

Post Happy New Year!
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! Thank you for all

the interesting reading and opinions. I hadn't been on line here for a

while and still have some catching up reading to do. I came back in

where Dex was thinking of dropping out here and I'm glad to see that

didn't happen. Dex, don't ever let anyone else chase you away from

a place where you are wanted and appreciated! I for one am glad

you're still here.

After seeing comments about the Cass site and "the wave", I was

wondering if anyone else had read "the Wave" in its' entirety? I found

and read that online over a year ago and although I try to keep an

open mind about everything, I had to reject it by the end because it

was just too disturbing to me. To such an extent that I was terrified to

go to sleep at night for quite a while afterwards. I have even blocked

much of it out of memory. I decided at the time that if it was the truth

that there didn't seem to be any advantage to knowing it and that I would

rather be ignorant of it. Not much of a thing for a "Truthseeker" to say

but reading and being open to believing that absolutely terrified me. I

would be interested in anyone else's opinions on that material.

I wish you all the best in the coming year.

Kathy

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:28 pm
GT Truther

I look at the Cass site much the way I do most other sites such as Zetatalk and a few new sites that are discussing the Ra material in a new light. I believe all of them are valid sources of info that can be of great importance. As I've written previously I believe that most all of these sites have a degree of truth to them. My personal belief is that these sites may be describing how things will play out on different time lines, in different densities and would ultimately depend on if the person reading it was STS or an STO "candidate".
I try to always look at info like this without preconceptions. What I'll write here is just my opinion and should not be treated as "fact". I look at the overall Cass site as a repository of information. I have read nothing in the Cass site that poses a threat to my belief system any more than Orbs, Burning Bushes, reincarnation etc.

Although you did not make reference to it....
RA calls "people" Social Complex Distortions and it seems to me a perfectly good description. We all bring our own "filters" along with us as baggage in one way or another. My interest is finding commonalities where ever they exist. My "filter" is that it has to pass the "physics" smell test. I am not a Physics degree holder yet it has been a subject of extreme interest of mine for the last 10 years or so.

It is my opinion based on what I have read that the Cass site is a primer for 4 Density STO and how to get to that place from here. The Wave series in particular seems to concentrate on the event that will soon be upon us. The increase of electromagnetic energy and a higher vibrational frequency that will come with it.

It is also my opinion that the Zeta Talk site is a primer and a wealth of information as to what life will be like for the remaining humans in 3rd density STS state. I am personally not sold on it being what life will be like for humans in 4th density STO...as essentially there will be no humans in existence for more than a generation or so....according to that site.

The Ra material seems all encompassing and spends less time on the specifics of material life and more time on soul development. The language is also somewhat more esoteric in nature.

In My opinion all three sources are still looking through a "filter".... and are somewhat "distorted"....just as your current world view would be if you were to walk around looking through a soda straw.

The three sources seem to each be getting a specific group of souls informed as to the likely choices that will be on our plates in the not too distant future.

It is a free will universe and you have a choice as to where your next step will be placed. The future is unwritten, there are probabilities....but nothing is written in stone.

JMHO.

Shane

Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:53 pm
GT Truther

The next time you think this is not a splendid planet on which we
live, consider the following photographs

Dex, glad to see you're still posting, I know exactly what you mean.

A favorite line in a movie is in Blade runner where Rutger Hauer playing the android is leaning over the edge of a building holding on to Harrison Fords busted hand..."I've seen things......" He goes on and on telling us that he has seen things that no human eyes have ever set upon. Kinda gets me jealous...

Any hoo....I've been spending more and more time outdoors lately...in the woods behind my home...watching owls, hawks, deer...

This big blue ball sure has it all!

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:28 pm
GT Truther

Post MIB?
caspa wrote:
We have received a request for the public itinerary of Dan and Marcia. Unfortunately, Dan and Marcia have already received threats in their email. That makes any publication of a complete itinerary off limits.

No threats will ever cause Dan or Marcia to back off or back down!

During their stay in Laughlin, at least 1 male security will remain in Dan's room at all times, and at least 1 female security will remain in Marcia's room at all times. During their sleep time, at least 2 security people will be in each of Dan's and Marcia's rooms. The security are newly retired professionals, and will blend in seamlessly with the public when Dan and Marcia are not in their room. They are the real security variety of Men and Women in Black! Any attempt to make good on any threat would be foolish.

Neither Dan nor Marcia will be meeting with any member of the public at/in their rooms. Dan, Marcia, and Security will all be under "NRG status," which means their room numbers will not be confirmed to anyone under any condition contacting Aquarius PBX or Front Desk. Even if Dan's wife, or Marcia's sister were to call in, they will be told that neither of them are registered at the Hotel. Other communication arrangements have been made.

The only portion of their itinerary which the public may know is Dan's Saturday, 3:30pm-5:30pm, interview by Rob Simone, and their probable dining in the Outback Steakhouse afterward.

Uncle John here: Must be a slow news day.

Hey Shady, do you think that d&m's security are going to be "the real security variety of Men and Women in Black?" That alone would make me want to go to the conference to see my first one of those.

I thought that retired MIB's had their memory wiped and were sent to work a Post Office?

I can't imagine anyone threatening d&m. They are the source of too much humor and have not harmed anyone that I can see other than the feelings of those that they have rejected and all those are non violent persons. Oh, I forgot about the illuminati and fingering the majestic members. They better watch out for those dudes.

Have you ever heard of anyone publicizing their security details? These people are so bush-like or liars. I can't figure out which.

I love a parade.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Today's picture...

Bobby has been quite entertaining for the past few weeks.
So, I set up a motion detector inside the pigeon pen. Rigged it so I could be alerted in my bedroom with a flashing electronic light and once it's tripped all I had to do was go to kitchen window look outside with my night scope and see wether it was a false alarm or Bobby. Then head out another door walking up to the pen and close the bottom sliding bracket, and Bingo!
Now, I need to make a few reinforcements to keep him inside until we find him a new home, of which, is still more than half the problem.
How do you handle a wild Bobcat long enough to carefully incarcerate?

Dex

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:43 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: MIB?
UncleJohn wrote:
They are the source of too much humor and have not harmed anyone that I can see other than the feelings of those that they have rejected.

UJ - you really do not GET exactly what they did do you... ?
Maybe becasue it did not effect you or something?

They need to accept responsibility for ALL their actions and statements.
They are criminals.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:34 pm
GT Truther

call your local animal control professionals and they can relocate him.

Dex wrote:
Today's picture...

Bobby has been quite entertaining for the past few weeks.
So, I set up a motion detector inside the pigeon pen. Rigged it so I could be alerted in my bedroom with a flashing electronic light and once it's tripped all I had to do was go to kitchen window look outside with my night scope and see wether it was a false alarm or Bobby. Then head out another door walking up to the pen and close the bottom sliding bracket, and Bingo!
Now, I need to make a few reinforcements to keep him inside until we find him a new home, of which, is still more than half the problem.
How do you handle a wild Bobcat long enough to carefully incarcerate?

Dex

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:36 pm
GT Truther

What a beautiful animal . You are so lucky :) Why do you want to trap him and find him a new home ? Can't he stay free in your area ?
No...She's eating everything. She's not selective and I doubt you can train her at her age.
Our neighbors are worried for their pets. They have precious geese.
Out here we've been told animal control kill them, instead of taking them off to distance places. They have a predatory range of about forty miles radius.
So, I won't let that happen and will seek for her a better life.
I'd like to keep her for awhile. I got a big cage. It all depends if she'll domesticate enough to eat in a pen. We would have had a better chance with her if she had been a kitten.
I just might try to befriend her anyway for awhile. She's fun to get up close too. One night, I watched her for over an hour bouncing all over the top of the pigeon cage. Very entertaining. One time she let me get within two feet of her before darting out of the cage ever so calmly. Unafraid.

Dex

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:49 pm
GT Truther

Power-Matrix Washington DC 4of7 2012=2007 Dates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7v5hb7du6o

I STRONGLY URGE people view all of trhe Power-Matrix Washington DC clips of helioda1's Videos. hell view all 88 of them and you'll NEVER be fooled again by PTB as to whats really going on in our world.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=helioda1

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:16 pm
GT Truther

Vice President DICK Admits on OFFICAL Record that a Missle NOT a plane brought down World Trade Center.

Would umm Dr.Burisch care to comment on Project Blue Beam and how it was used on 911 to project hologram planes striking World Trade Center I and II and the Pentagon?

I will have more to come on the subject.

Note this is a document From the Defense Department and official inquiry. Dick admits they were not planes.

Shady

http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/ ... iptID=3845

Quote:
U.S. Department of Defense
Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs)
News Transcript
On the Web:
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/ ... iptid=3845
Media contact: +1 (703) 697-5131/697-5132 Public contact:
http://www.defenselink.mil/faq/comment.html
or +1 (703) 428-0711 +1
Presenter: Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld October 12, 2001
Secretary Rumsfeld Interview with Parade Magazine

(Interview with Lyric Wallwork Winik, Parade Magazine)

Q: Let me start by asking you, most of us are programmed to leave a building with smoke. What made you go towards the fire here a little over a month ago, and what was going through your mind?

Rumsfeld: Well, I was sitting here and the building was struck, and you could feel the impact of it very clearly, and I don't know what made me do anything I did, to be honest with you. I just do it instinctive. I looked out the window, saw nothing here, and then went down the hall until the smoke was too bad, then to a stairwell down and went outside and saw what had happened. Asked a person who'd seen it, and he told me that a plane had flown into it.

I had been aware of a plane going into the World Trade Center, and I saw people on the grass, and we just, we tried to put them in stretchers and then move them out across the grass towards the road and lifted them over a jersey wall so the people on that side could stick them into the ambulances.

I was out there for awhile, and then people started gathering, and we were able to get other people to do that, to hold IVs for people. There were people lying on the grass with clothes blown off and burns all over them.

Then at some moment I decided I should be in here figuring out what to do, because your brain begins to connect things, and there were enough people there to worry about that. I came back in here, came into this office. There was smoke in here by then.

We made a judgment about where people should be. The chairman was out of town, so he was separate. The vice chairman was with me. We had my deputy go out to another site. At a certain point it got too bad and we went into a room about 30 yards away here in this building, in the same general area but back that way that is sealable. But as it turns out it wasn't sealable for smoke and so forth. We worked in there, and we kept being told the building had to be evacuated completely except for the people that were in that group that were assisting me, and they kept saying you should get out of here because these people have to stay if you're here, as I recall. I said fine, we'll do that at the appropriate time.

They were able to get enough of the fire out and then move some air out that the increasing smoke stopped. It did not disappear, but it stopped. We were in there throughout the day, and never did go to (inaudible).

The advantage for me was I could be here near where the problems were and I had full communications from the area -- to the president and the vice president, the secretary of state. I guess he was out of the country, wasn't he? It was the deputy.

Q: In the interest of time I'm going to move you along. I'm sorry if I seem rude --

Rumsfeld: Not at all.

Q: This is a question that's been asked by many Americans, but especially by the widows of September 11th. How were we so asleep at the switch? How did a war targeting civilians arrive on our homeland with seemingly no warning?

Rumsfeld: There were lots of warnings. The intelligence information that we get, it sometimes runs into the hundreds of alerts or pieces of intelligence a week. One looks at the worldwide, it's thousands. And the task is to sort through it and see what you can find. And as you find things, the law enforcement officials who have the responsibility to deal with that type of thing -- the FBI at the federal level, and although it is not, it's an investigative service as opposed to a police force, it's not a federal police force, as you know. But the state and local law enforcement officials have the responsibility for dealing with those kinds of issues.

They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.

Q: Please briefly explain to our readers why it's not enough just to get bin Laden and al Qaeda. Why this threat ought to extend beyond that.

Rumsfeld: Well, because they have trained any number of people that are spread all across the globe, but there are a number of terrorist networks in a number of countries that have harbored terrorists, and to deal with one and ignore the rest would be to misunderstand the nature of the problem.

There is a correlation, really, between the countries that sponsor terrorism, and the countries that have been weaponizing chemical and biological, and they're working diligently to develop nuclear capability for the most part. Not in each case. But that nexus is something that ought to be of concern to people. Were that connection to occur, obviously you're talking not about thousands of people, but hundreds of thousands.

Q: What it sounds like you're saying too in this process then is that we're going to need to address Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, particularly in the light of even the evidence that with inspectors Saddam continued to build his arsenal through the 1990s and now we don't know what exactly has happened. Is that going to be a top priority as well?

Rumsfeld: Those are decisions for the president, but he has been very clear that he is deeply concerned about the problem of terrorism. He is going to find terrorists and keep them out and root them out, and he's going to create an environment that suggests to countries that are harboring them that they ought to stop.

Q: Unlike some of our previous conflicts abroad, a lot of our efforts at the moment are concentrated in a part of the world where portions of the population are hostile to us, both allies and enemies. A Washington Post editorial spoke pretty eloquently to this subject yesterday.

Can you talk a little bit about your thoughts about the balance we have to strike between the politics of the reason, even some of the propaganda that exists in the region, and our own security interests?

Rumsfeld: We have to look at our security interests for sure. Given the lethality of weaponry today and the proliferation of those technologies, we have no choice.

By the same token we have to be sensitive that there are inevitably going to be at least the potential for secondary effects or non-intuitive threats that could occur. Some of those can be advantageous. That is to say people can change their ways, or there may be new alignments where we share common problems, that our relationships with people three, four, five years down the road might be notably different than they were previously, for the good.

By the same token, to go to the heart of your question, you're right. It is important that we do everything humanly possible to do what we must do in a way that is sensitive to our many allies in the region and the problems they have because of, to use your words, the propaganda that is being put forward by terrorists. This effort clearly has nothing to do with any religion, it has nothing to do with any race, it has nothing to do with any particular country. It has to do with terrorists and terrorist networks. In the case of Afghanistan they've pretty well taken over the country. But not totally.

Q: In hindsight, might the last decade be called the decade of neglect? We didn't even maintain spare parts for our military planes. What lessons should we as a people and our political leaders learn from the 1990s?

Rumsfeld: You're correct. They called it a procurement holiday, which is a euphemistic way of characterizing starving the defense establishment from needed capabilities.

The lesson is a lesson that it's a shame, but we really ought not to have to keep learning it. One would think we would be wise enough as a people to learn from history and to know that today we're spending a very modest percentage of our gross domestic product on defense. When a crisis occurs we suddenly say oh, my goodness, we can spend all we need to. Well, of course we can. But the thing to do is to spend it when you don't need to. Then you don't have to spend as much. Then it's the deterrent effect and the capability effect that you have that dissuades people from doing things like this. But to the extent you get relaxed and say well, my goodness, there's no real threat today, we can not worry about things, and allow your investment to decline, you then find that you have to increase it more than you otherwise would have and you have to do it because of a crisis. I guess Benjamin Franklin or somebody said that necessity is the mother of invention, but this country can afford to spend anything it needs to on our national security.

When I first came to Washington in the Eisenhower/Kennedy years, we were spending 10 percent of our gross domestic product on national security. When I was here as secretary of defense some 25 years ago, it was 7, 6, 5, percent, in that range, as I recall. Now it's down in the 2.8 or 9 percent.

We are perfectly capable of spending whatever we need to spend. The world economy depends on the United States [contributing] to peace and stability. That is what underpins the economic health of the world, including the United States.

To think that we want to skim on our national security and put in jeopardy the world economy, put in jeopardy our economic circumstance in this country it's so short sighted and so immature and reflects a lack of a capability to understand history.

Q: Looking forward as well as looking back, you've been very forward looking in your plans for the RMA. Now we're looking at transforming the military under duress and in an accelerated timeframe in a conflict. How do you prepare for the next war while you fight this one?

Briefly.

Rumsfeld: You're looking for bumper stickers.

Q: No, not bumper stickers. You can go more in depth than that. We can handle it.

Rumsfeld: Well, one would hope our country would be wise enough to do it skillfully, but what we have to do is not look at existing threats, meaning countries or people. We need to look at capabilities. The kinds of capabilities that exist across the globe and that are revolving and spreading.

So rather than having a threat-based strategy we have fashioned a capability-based strategy that says we can't know of certainly knowledge where a specific threat will come from or when it will come because capabilities are so widely disbursed today. But we can expect those threats to come, and we can make a reasonably good estimate as to what kinds of capabilities we will need to deter and defend against those threats when they do occur, regardless of where they come from.

It was a paradigm shift in thinking that has been lost as a result of these terrorist attacks. But it is a significant conceptual transition or paradigm shift for our country that has taken place.

Q: Bio-terrorism is threatening a lot of Americans. How serious is this threat? Do we need a new Manhattan style project to deal with this? Are there other asymmetrical threats that you're more concerned about? And then one little tag on the end of that, given the concentration of political, government, and military leadership in Washington, how safe is this city in particular?

Rumsfeld: I worry about all the asymmetrical threats. One must do so. We know there are not significant armies, navies and air forces that can [test] us. Now one of the reasons there aren't is because we have capable armies, navies and air forces, and that dissuades people from thinking that that could be an asymmetrical advantage for them if we lacked a Navy or an Army or an Air Force.

Now therefore, what do they do? They go to the seams. They look for ways that they can advantage themselves using our technology, our capabilities, because of proliferation, things that we have pioneered, and for which we do not have ready defenses, and those are the ones you mentioned. They are terrorism, they are ballistic missiles, they are cruise missiles, they're weapons of mass destruction, chemical, biological, and nuclear, and cyber attacks potentially.

I mean of all the countries in the world, we are more dependent on space and more dependent on information technology than any nation on the face of the earth, and they're all, they all represent weaknesses, if you will -- strengths on the one hand, but weaknesses on the other, because we have not hardened ourselves against those kinds of threats.

In the case of terrorism, because it's so difficult to do; in the case of -- We're working on cruise missiles and ballistic missiles, but there's been some sort of a battle in our country on the issue for many years, which has delayed and impeded progress. With respect to cyber warfare and weapons of mass destruction, those are things that are going to take a great deal more effort on our part. And homeland defense clearly was part of our defense strategy review well before the September 11th attack for the very reason that you suggested in your question, because of these asymmetrical attacks.

I'm talking as fast as I can.

Q: You're doing a great job. You're making life much easier.

Mr. Secretary, what goes through your mind when you commit American troops to war?

Rumsfeld: Well, if you're going to put people's lives at risk you better have a damn good reason.

Q: If things become difficult in this war -- it looks like it's going to be long, if there are setbacks or losses, what will you turn to for strength? What are you drawing strength from now?

Rumsfeld: Say that again.

Q: If this war becomes increasingly difficult, lasts for a long period of time, if there are setbacks or losses as there almost always are in most wars, what will you turn to for strength? What will you draw upon? And is there anything in particular that you're drawing upon already now?

Rumsfeld: Well, I guess you'd say the United States of America represents something so important to the world, our way of life, our free way of life. If one looked down from Mars on earth you would find that only a handful of countries are really capable of providing for their people, and where the people provide for themselves. That is to say where the political and economic structures are such that the maximum benefit for the most people is achieved.

That is a big idea. That is something that is important. And we have to see -- if you care about human beings across the globe, you have to care that that example and that model, that engine for prosperity that benefits not just the people in our country but people across the globe, succeeds.

And in a world where, as human beings we know that people are imperfect and there are a lot of people who are, for a variety of reasons, engaged in doing evil things. And vicious things. And lethal things. Therefore, if we value that and if we value the people of the United States, there's no question but that we have to be willing to defend that way of life and to do that, people have to voluntarily put their lives at risk. Thank goodness we've got wonderful people, men and women in the armed services, who are willing to do that.

Q: Finally, one last question. Many people today shun public service, avoid public office. Why serve? Why did you choose to serve again?

Rumsfeld: I guess I had a practice of that over the decades. That plaque says, "Fighting for the right is the noblest force the world [affords]." (inaudible).

Q: I need to wait for the photographer to come in.

Are there any special challenges that we're facing as a nation as part of this war? Something that you think the American people need to be aware of?

Rumsfeld: There is one. Throughout our history, free people are free to be wise, and to be unwise. That's part of what freedom is. We've concluded that it's better than philosopher kings or dictators. If that's the case and one looks at our history and knows that that's the case, that means we can make mistakes, and if we're what, 260 or 70 years old, 80 years old as a country, we know we've made some mistakes. We've behaved in ways that have allowed crises to turn into conflicts through inattention, by thinking something was improbable, like the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor; by saying something that led people to believe it was okay for them to do something like invade Korea. We survived all of that in reasonably good form. There's been a lot of loss of life in human treasure as well as material treasure. But that was a different period. That was before weapons of mass destruction. We do not have that, what do you call it, a margin for error?

Q: That luxury.

Rumsfeld: Yeah. We don't have the luxury of making a mistake that big today. We have to be sufficiently -- We have to behave to a higher standard as free people. We are not as free to be as inattentive as we have on occasion been in the past. We're not as free to make a misjudgment as to what's probably or not probable because if we do make that mistake instead of hundreds of people or thousands of people, it's hundreds of thousands of people and potentially millions of people. That's (inaudible).

Q: Mr. Secretary, thank you very much. It was fascinating.

I have something quickly for you from my husband who I think you know. The president loved the book as (inaudible) and Secretary Cheney (inaudible) on Saturday night for dinner, and we wanted you to have a copy. I don't know when you'll get the time, but --

Q: Am I allowed to accept this?

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:42 pm
GT Truther

Project Blue Beam. I am informed this morning by a true Area 51 whisleblower is a sub project of Project Aquarius.. (you know that one Burisch your supposedly under it!!!

That 911 the "planes" were Projected holograms. the trade centers were packed with termite, jet fuel tanks, and the missles were CLOAKED by Project Blue Beam.

Shady

http://www.geocities.com/area51/shadowl ... ct242.html

Quote:
Project Blue Beam
Electrochromatic Panels Being Tested at Groom Lake/Area 51?

Precursor to Project Blue Beam Technology
by Norio

Source: GroomWatch

September 17, 1999

ELECTROCHROMATIC PANELS:

There are quite a number of new technologies being researched, developed and tested at various leading-edge defense contractor facilities, for example, at Groom Lake/AREA 51's highly compartmentalized, multi-faceted conglomerate complexes.

Besides a new generation of VTOL-based UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - remotely-controlled surveillance platforms, some of which may be disk-shaped), there are ongoing development and testing of electrochromatic panels as part of innovations relevant to "daytime-stealth" capabilities.

The electrochromatic panels are comprised of thousands of tiny sensors that function as video-cameras that take images of background scenaries, transferring them to the other panels on the other side of the aircraft. This gives the illusion that the aircraft is almost transparent. What the ground observer sees is whatever background images behind (or above) the body of the aircraft that are transposed to the "observer's" side of the body of the aircraft.

For example, in an artist's rendition of a proposed "Stealth Blimp" (POPULAR SCIENCE), one can see the stars from above (and behind) the blimp, giving it an illusion of being transparent, and making detection somewhat difficult.

That an ongoing research, development and testing of such electrochromatic panels at locations such as at Groom Lake/AREA 51 may be taking place was first suggested in an article written by aviation writer, Bill Sweetman (POPULAR SCIENCE - May of 1996).

Coincidentally, after that article (suggesting that Groom Lake/AREA 51 was still abuzz with various projects) appeared on POPULAR SCIENCE of May, 1996, the June, 1996 issue of POPULAR MECHANICS, in turn, strangely came out with an article by Jim Wilson suggesting that Groom Lake/AREA 51's operations were transferred to Green River missile launch complex in Utah. This was the beginning of the false rumor that AREA 51 had moved to a new location in Utah.

HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTIONS AND HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGE MAXIMIZATION TECHNOLOGY

Research, development and testing is also taking place in another related aspect of electrochromatic panels, namely, the attachment of holographic projection devices capable of causing image size distortions, such as distorting the "size" of the aircraft "observed" by ground observers. For example, with this technology a black traingular aircraft, for example, could be seen to be three or four times its actual size to the ground observer.

This type of technology is part of the Department of Defense (DOD)'s emphais on Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) or Psychological Warfare.

Recent's years' sightings of huge black triangular aircraft (such as at Phoenix, Arizona in 1997) could possibly be related to testing of such devices to observe the reactions of the observers.

Please share this with everyone.

Thanks!

Norio

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 am
GT Truther

Normally I don't recommend a chat room but this one guys is a MUST visit and must listen too on Pal talk.

911 Pathway to Armageddon - Voice Room Paltalk

Located in Social Issues > Human Rights sub list..

This is without a doubt one of the MOST intelligent most researched and mind blowing chat on the NWO and elite.

A powerhouse of truth and research is member Roosternest.
An Austrian Researher and Truthseeker that makes Alex Jones seem like a joke! Rooster backs up and documents with their own documents every move of the Elite and NWO. Rooster comes on late night from 9pm EST to 6am.

The room itself is fantastic! An I urge everyone of the Golden thread to stop my.

I'm often in the room as nightshade09

Shady

Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 am
GT Truther

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=116156

Quote:
WANTAGATE EXPLODES! SEC. HENRY PAULSON SHOT IN THE CHEST!

Posted By: billym <Send>
Date: Tuesday, 1 January 2008, 10:49 p.m. Secretary of Treasury Paulson Shot In the Chest!
Top Cheney Aide Shot Dead!

This lastest Wantagate update is explosive. Throughout all the Wanta reports from Christopher Story we have followed the misbehavior of Paulson, Bush and Cheney.

I don't think the mainstream is reporting it yet. They are going to have some problems with this event because it will expose their willful censorship of the Wanta story all along.

Here is the main report from Christopher Story:
http://www.worldreports.org/news/109_he ... the_chest_

==================================================

HENRY PAULSON CRITICAL AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE CHEST
TOP AIDE TO VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY SHOT DEAD AT CLOSE RANGE

Wednesday 2 January 2008 02:18

127 PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES BELIEVED TO BE ON THE HIT LIST

FINANCIAL BRINKMANSHIP LEADS TO THE PREDICTED BLOODBATH

CRISIS HAS ESCALATED WAY BEYOND THE WANTAGATE DIMENSION

By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New York: www.worldreports.org. Press NEWS and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org Home Page for 'Wantagate' reports since April 2006. [Note: A new panel giving details of our latest publications as they are made available, has been added].
• Please Make a Donation to help finance Christopher Story's ongoing financial global corruption investigations. Your assistance will be very sincerely appreciated and will make a real difference, hastening the necessary resolution of the worst financial corruption and global financial crisis in history. This website has been calling the shots, because of the hijacking of Wanta's Settlement.

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY PAULSON SHOT IN THE CHEST AT CLOSE RANGE

On or around Friday 28th December 2007, Henry M. Paulson Jr., Secretary of the US Treasury, was shot at close range in the chest. He was reported to be in a critical condition on New Year's Eve, and was thought unlikely to make it overnight. At about 7.00pm UK time on 1st January 2008, Henry Paulson was still alive, with the bullet lodged in his chest. Sources stated that he was too weak to be operated upon, which implied that he was thought unlikely to survive.

The US Treasury Department's Public Engagements Schedule, published on the official Treasury website by the Press Department, stated:

'No events Currently Scheduled from December 22 - January 4'.

CLOSE AIDE OF VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY SHOT DEAD POINT BLANK

On Saturday 29th December 2007, a close aide of Vice President Richard Cheney, in his mid-40s, was shot at close range in the chest, and died.

ACTUAL NUMBER OF HIT LIST TARGETS IS KNOWN

A list of 127 senior people in the United States alone who have been targeted for assassination, is reported by reliable sources to exist.

A separate list of assassination targets applicable to European perpetrators of financial theft also exists, but the number of individuals on that list is unknown.

BUSH SR. ARRESTED AND IN CUSTODY FOR AT LEAST THREE DAYS

President George Bush Sr. (a.k.a. '41', or 'the Godfather') was recently arrested and held in custody for at least three days. It is not known whether he is still in custody, but what IS known is that Bush Sr. is believed no longer to be a 'threat', given that his card and other access to stolen funds is now precluded. His accounts were reportedly frozen some considerable time ago.

RUSSIANS ORGANISED THE SEVERED HORSE'S HEAD WARNING

Reports that President George Bush Jr. found a severed horse's head inside his bed at Crawford, Texas, before Christmas, are hereby confirmed. The head was severed from one of Bush Jr.'s most prized and cherished horses, worth an estimated $350,000. The Editor does not watch films, but knows that a severed horse's head was used in similar fashion in a film called The Godfather.

The severed equine head was placed in the President's bed on the instructions of Russian intelligence, according to sources special to this service. To penetrate the tight security at Crawford, it would have been necessary for extraordinary measures to be taken, for the intended outcome to be achieved. Russia is of course one of the countries that has required payment under the overall financial Settlement, which Paulson, Bush Jr. et al had been blocking.

It is believed that the horse's head incident occurred after the shooting of Paulson. It may have reflected retaliation against purported threats against the life of President Putin [see below].

BUSH SR. AND CLINTON BLACKMAILED PRESIDENT BUSH JR.

It was also reported to us by a very high-level source on 21st December that both Bush Sr. and former President Clinton had been blackmailing President George Bush Jr., in a further escalation of the 'rats in a sack' syndrome. Rats concentrate exclusively on eating the disgusting food that is before them, and on nothing else - with no forward-thinking in evidence: the very pattern, in fact, of the criminal behaviour that we have been describing since June 2006.

ARSON ATTACK ON BUSH FAMILY PROPERTY IN ODESSA, TEXAS

Separately, the Midland-Reporter-Telegram filed a report on 28th December 2007 that a fire was reported at 3.04 am on Thursday 27th December at a property in Odessa, Texas, owned by the Bush Family. According to Odessa Fire Marshal Detra White, the Bush property is/was located at 4919 University Boulevard on the University of Texas of the Permian Basin campus. The property, which had been converted into a 'museum' (and document storage facility?), is leased from the University.

The wooden house was charred around the front door and the edges of the roof, with the front door, its surrounding area completely destroyed, and the attic severely degraded by fire. The rest of the property sustained extensive smoke and fire damage. The City of Odessa Public Information Coordinator, Andrea Goodson, and Detra White told the newspaper that it had been determined that the fire was an arson attack, and that an investigation was under way.

A knowledgeable US source, questioned about this particular incident in the morning of 28th December, agreed without equivocation that high-level feuding was taking place: and that was before intelligence about the shootings became available.

The initial basis for the outline detail of the Paulson shooting came from several separate US intelligence sources, augmented by one European intelligence source, who indicated the part of the body where Paulson was shot. The intelligence was updated to our satisfaction from multiple sources on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Speculation persists that President Bush Jr. himself may have ordered the assassination after Paulson used his 'blackmail card' against the Bush Family once too often. Obviously, this construction remains hypothetical at this point.

Paulson is/was believed to be of Israeli origin, or have/had dual nationality and to possess an Israeli passport, his real first name being something other than Henry. Paulson is known to have conveyed a substantial sum of money illegally to Israel - presumably (though this is deduction on the Editor's part) in exchange for remuneration for 'safekeeping' services.

In an extraordinary twist, Mr Paulson undertook to pay what the Israelis had demanded, but then reportedly double-crossed them: not a wise thing to do.

Separate Jewish sources with whom the Editor discussed this aspect of the matter did not express surprise at a state of affairs that may appear quite extraordinary to people who are not of Jewish extraction: but then it is well known that a state of near warfare exists within the Israeli intelligence community (at a higher level of bitterness than also prevails in all the other key countries, given the lethal intensity of the subterranean intelligence war that is destroying civilisation).

SUMMARY EXECUTIONS BECOMING ROUTINE, AS IN STALIN'S RUSSIA

The Editor is quite naturally aghast at these developments. Treason attracts the death penalty, but although a bloodbath was anticipated in earlier reports in this series, for summary execution in this manner to be on the menu reminds us all of Stalin's USSR. It is a fact, however, that Henry Paulson received, we are told, repeated warnings that he must immediately cease and desist from blocking the Wanta and 'country' payments, and from his blackmail threats.

He paid no attention to any of these warnings.

When told of these hideous developments on 1st January, Ambassador Lee Wanta was shocked.

PUTIN ASSASSINATION RUMOURS THOUGHT TO BE LINKED

In parallel with these events, Kommersant News Service and Komsomoskaya Pravda (controlled by Russian intelligence) reported over the turn of the year that three Armenians armed with knives, pistols and a sabre were detained on 23rd December near the residence of GRU-President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin in Novo-Ogarevo. The Russian media sources stated that under interrogation the Armenians had revealed that they were 'paid mercenaries' of MI5 and 'had in their possession travel documents linking them to a recent visit to the Vatican' where, they said, they had been paid more than $1.0 million for their 'mission' to assassinate the Russian President.

This 'information' is included here because sources believe that allegations of assassination threats against the Russian President are likely to be related to the crumbling of the criminalist façade of 'omerta' (silence) that, pre-Wantagate, had hitherto prevented exposure of the scale of the fraudulent finance perpetrated by officials in collusion with the banks.

Recently, a previously unknown figure with 'high Kremlin connections' called Stanislav Belkovsky, who appears to enjoy a 'special licence' to criticise the top Russian leadership, alleged that Putin had amassed a fortune worth $40 billion during his eight years in power, thanks inter alia to his purported ownership of a 37% stake in the oil exploration company Surgutneftegaz, a 4.5% stake in Gazprom, the state energy giant, and at least 50% of Gunvor, a Swiss-based oil trading firm that has won a series of Russian state contracts.

ISRAELIS HOLDING TWO AMERICANS HOSTAGE AGAINST PAYMENT

The Israelis are now holding two Americans hostage, pending receipt of the payment that they say they are owed. We have no idea what sum of money is involved. On New Year's Eve, it was announced that President Bush would be travelling to the Middle East for nine days. On enquiring what the purpose of this trip might be, we obtained from sources the following explanations:

1. Bush Jr. will be travelling inter alia to Israel, to settle up with the Israelis.

2. Bush Jr., will be moving stolen money from locations such as Dubai and Iraq, to various alternative locations where he may consider the funds would be safer. One of the locations falling into that category would be Israel.

Payment to the 'country recipients', who have been waiting patiently since we first 'encountered them' at the time of the IMF/World Bank Annual Meetings back in October 2007, was to have been effected before Christmas, and according to our sources President Bush Jr. signed off on relevant documentation which was handed to Supreme Court Justices ('Black Robes') on or around 23rd December. Bush II then proceeded, as is his wont, to renege on what he had signed.

BERNANKE AND CHERTOFF THOUGHT TO BE NEXT, SOURCES SAY

It is thought that this latest setback was one of the extreme 'last straw' factors that prompted the drastic action that has been taken over the Christmas Holidays, with, it is believed, more to come. We are quite seriously informed that high on the list of people purportedly thought to be in immediate danger of being shot at point-blank range (literally) are Dr Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, and Michael Chertoff, Secretary of Homeland Security.

We merely report what we have been told; and in the context of the confirmed intelligence cited above, we regard this horrendous information as credible.

THE FIRE AT THE OLD EXECUTIVE OFFICE BUILDING

At about 9.30am on Wednesday 19th December, fire broke out in the Old (Eisenhower) Executive Office Building close to the White House (an area that is largely blocked off to normal traffic). The DC Fire Department reported that the fire was brought under control within an hour.

According to the Fire Department's website, the fire was said to have started in an electrical closet in Vice President Cheney's suite of ceremonial offices. Secret Service spokesman Darrin Blackford said that the 19th century building located at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest Washington, was evacuated as a precaution. Firefighters poured water onto the blaze (which should not be done in the case of an electrical fire) and moved furniture onto a balcony.

DC Fire Department spokesman Alan Etter told NBC news that 'there is an adult male who is described to me as being a US Marine, who was known to have been on the fifth floor when the smoke began accumulating up in that area. He apparently had to use his hands to break out of a window on the fifth floor and then climb out onto the ledge. He suffered a laceration to his hand'. He was treated at the scene and refused transportation to hospital'.

The Mayor of Washington, Adrian Fenty, and the DC Fire Chief Dennis Rubin made it clear that 'national security concerns' had made it impossible for them to reveal where and how the fire started (even though it had been reported that it had broken out, see above, in the electrical closet). Yet the Secret Service took over the fire investigation, after preventing Washington area fire investigators from entering the building, and almost at the same time stating that it had already concluded that the fire was not started deliberately. Neither was the fire said to be a terrorist attack. The 'mainstream media' ignored the fire almost as soon it had been featured on CNN.

COVER FOR SPECIAL FORCES OPERATION TO RETRIEVE MATERIALS

Our own special 'deep' sources confirm, however, that the fire was a distraction to provide cover for a Special Forces team that had been sent into the Old Executive Office Building to retrieve sensitive materials needed for the massive investigations that are going on behind the scenes (about which, naturally, the Editor has no information, and cannot be expected to obtain any, for obvious reasons). The Special Forces team was successful in obtaining the materials that it had been tasked to procure. It is believed that the materials are related to the corruption crisis.

The investigations were triggered inter alia when Ambassador Lee Wanta and his diplomatic colleagues were kicked out of Citibank's offices at 399 Park Avenue in Midtown New York on 20th November 2007, as previously reported. On that occasion, when George Bush Sr. was present with Robert Rubin in the bank's executive offices, Rubin ordered the owners of the building, Boston Properties, to have the Ambassador and his colleagues removed from the premises, under the watchful eye of two armed NYPD cops.

That event was one of the factors that resulted in the entire crisis being ratcheted up by several steep notches, although the momentum of events has in any case made the showdown and even the hideous blood-letting - that we predicted - seem inevitable, for some time.

THREE SENIOR OFFICIALS ARRESTED ON 22ND DECEMBER

Sources further confirm that three senior officials were arrested on 22nd December, and that further arrests were likely to follow. It is believed that these arrests refer to Government officials, although we caution that this has yet to be confirmed. On 26th February 2007, three Special Forces teams had attempted to arrest Vice President Cheney abroad an aircraft that was parked on the tarmac at Sydney airport, Australia Three deaths were reported on that occasion.

Separately, and contrary to US disinformation that is circulating, the assassination of Benazir Bhutto has been confirmed by sources special to this service to have been a CIA-directed 'hit' conducted by Special Forces. It is understood that Bhutto was intending to open discussions with representatives of the Taliban; but other factors, not unconnected with the present crisis, may also have been involved. By the way, a three-fold increase in orders for US military combat and basic training fatigue uniforms has been monitored by one of our impeccable sources

WANTA'S FUNDS ILLEGALLY 'REFUSED' BY MORGAN STANLEY

On Friday 21st December, Ambassador Lee Wanta's stolen $4.5 trillion Settlement funds were transferred out of Citibank to Morgan Stanley, which then 'refused' to accept the funds. This was (a) illegal, of course, because, the relevant securities account for AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., has existed with Morgan Stanley, New York, since August 2006; and (b) a fraudulent ruse apparently masterminded, by John Mack, the Morgan Stanley CEO, in apparent collusion with Rubin, Paulson and Bush Sr. to split and steal the funds. The fraud was a variation of Paulson's old gimmick of placing himself in a position ostensibly to be able to claim that the funds had been paid over via Treasury Direct, and that what had happened to them thereafter was nothing to do with him.

Morgan Stanley's action in 'rejecting' Wanta's remittance contrasted with its ready acceptance, as reported earlier, of the funds into a fake account in a name similar to that of AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc, especially fabricated for the purpose, back in November. When the funds were poured into a fabricated account, Morgan Stanley had no problem accepting them. When they were paid into the real account, they suddenly had a problem. The securities house made a serious mistake.

PENTAGON TEAM STATIONED AT CITIBANK DURING THE HOLIDAYS

A DOD Internal Affairs team was reported to be present at Citibank's offices during the holiday period ready to arrest anyone complicit with obstructing the countries' payments and those inter alia of Ambassador Wanta. A separate report was received from highest-level sources on 21st December that a further attempt was made on that date to steal colossal amounts of money, but the Editor is not sure whether that separately reported attempted theft was part of the same 'package' of duplicity referenced immediately above.

THE JAPANESE CHANGED THEIR MINDS AFTER WE REPORTED

It will be recalled that we reported on 19th December that Paulson had used his 'blackmail card' to pressurise President George W. Bush Jr. to contact the Japanese in order to persuade them to release stolen funds stashed in Japan by Bush Sr., to finance Paulson's so-called 'Hope Fund' and the 'Super-SIV' project, after Paulson had failed to raise the money that he evidently 'needed' for these projects (to which he had become publicly committed) from the Jewish community in Florida and separately (for some reason) from Central Command (which surely had no spare cash available for these wheezes). Contrary to Paulson's PR citing the plight of 'subprime' mortgage (fraud) victims, the real purpose of the Hope Fund, as we have pointed out, was to create another off-off-off budget, unaudited account for secret leveraging and hypothecation operations in the future, i.e. corrupt 'business as usual'.

We understand that the Japanese duly agreed, initially, to provide the funds that Paulson said he required. But within ONE HOUR of our report dated 19th December [see Archive], the Japanese authorities, noting our reference to Paulson's use of his 'blackmail card', and presumably aware that they would become complicit in fraudulent financial activity if they complied with Paulson's demand for the seed money that he was seeking to be supplied from Bush Senior's dubious resources held in Japan (courtesy inter alia of the 'carry trade' transactions), withdrew their cooperation, leaving Paulson stranded, and having 'blown' his 'blackmail card'.

When the Japanese let it be known that they would not, after all, be proceeding with release of funds stolen by Bush Sr. to Paulson in accordance with President G. W. Bush's coerced request, European and Chinese parties complained to the Principals that our report of 19th December was inaccurate. However the parties concerned were informed by Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., Executive Vice President and Treasurer of the Ambassador's Commonwealth of Virginia- based corporation, that the information was absolutely correct when posted, but that what had ACTUALLY happened was that, on seeing our report, the Japanese parties had realised that they were being 'used' or entrapped. Apparently this caused consternation among the European and Chinese concerned.

PAULSON HAD RESORTED TO PERMISSIVE USE OF BLACKMAIL

It has subsequently been revealed that Paulson had taken, in recent weeks, to throwing his weight around with the arrogance to which readers of these reports have long since become accustomed. According to several sources, he was using blackmail not just against the President of the United States, but against other 'colleagues' in the rats' nest, as well. Speaking of which, by the way, this is the Chinese Year of the Rat - the year, we believe, when the ratcatchers will finally achieve their long-postponed objective of clearing the lot of them out of the sewer on an ongoing basis, with the pendulum swinging back, at long last, in favour of the Rule of Law.

BASEL II AND THE ACCOUNTING PROBLEMS FACING INSTITUTIONS

Also speaking of which, the Basel II regulations took full effect in the United States at one minute past midnight on 1st January 2008.

Not least given that the outline of the financial frauds underlying the 'subprime' crisis posted by this service on 26th December 2007 has been universally adjudged to be 100% accurate (albeit, of course, by no means complete), it will now be impossible for ANY firm of accountants, surely, to sign unqualified accounts for the likes of Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of New York Mellon, Bank of America and other financial institutions that have been involved in these serial financial fraud operations. None of these institutions, given this background, can possibly be said to be 'in good standing', which means technically that ALL their transactions since that state of affairs became evident are illegal. Furthermore, unqualified accounts usually trigger mandatory tax investigations.

It may be argued that this is too literal an interpretation of the situation, but that does not make it inaccurate. Given their predicament, the only remaining course for these US institutions is to 'go straight' and to cease their criminal operations.

That will not solve their problems, but at least it might prevent them from getting worse in legal terms. In this connection, since the publication of our report dated 26th December, any further corrupt financial transactions would rightly be capable of being interpreted by the Courts as wilful fraud, for which the severest possible penalties would be appropriate. After all, the whole world has had ample notice, now, of what has been going on. And meanwhile, all the considerations itemised in the preceding report apply, with a vengeance. By which we mean that the prolongation of these thefts and frauds has simply exacerbated the predicament that these institutions now face, and that they have run out of rope with which to strangle themselves further.

IMMENSE TAX FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS LIKELY

An imminent stage of the crisis will entangle the corrupt financial institutions in immense tax fraud investigations (if these are not already under way, as we imagine must surely be the case). In this connection, the Principals hold documented proof of massive tax fraud. The Editor was advised that this information, which needs to be reported in the public domain, would be made available for detailed exposure several days ago. So far, the information has been withheld from publication.

But it is likely, we are informed, that if Wanta's funds, and those payable to the countries and other key recipients, have not been paid already - with effect from 12.01 am on 1st January, or during the first banking day after the holidays (2nd January) - this documented tax fraud information will be made available for dissemination. That will escalate matters way beyond the elevated level of avoidable friction already surpassed. For one thing, it will make it absolutely impossible for ANY of the large institutions to persuade their accountants to sign off on ANY future accounts, without qualifying them, which will mean that their share prices will collapse - which in turn will deliver the catastrophic outcome through the back door, crashing the stock market in the process.

Further intransigence by any of Paulson's high-level colleagues will inevitably trigger such an outcome. The 'country' category of payees, the Ambassador and other recipients, having been defrauded for so long, will hardly be to blame.

WANTA'S $4.5 TRILLION USED FOR 'SUBPRIME' FINANCIAL FRAUDS

We are also authoritatively advised that the financial frauds underlying the 'subprime' operations took a 'great leap forward' once Paulson had got his hands on Ambassador Wanta's $4.5 trillion Settlement funds in June 2006.

Most of the speculative capital for these illegal transactions was derived from the $27.5 trillion that Bush Sr. and Clinton stole from Ambassador Wanta after he had been 'taken down' in Lausanne on 7th July 1993, and from the duplicated $27.5 trillion 'borrowed' by George Bush Sr. in 1992 from 200+ banks for 20 years at 7.5% per annum at a massive discount, using the stolen $27.5 trillion.

But when the Wanta $4.5 trillion became available, the 'subprime' category frauds acquired further dynamism, confirming our general statement that the unavoidable exposure of the double-crossing of Ambassador Wanta by Messrs Paulson, the Bushes, Cheney et al since June 2006 was DIRECTLY responsible for the disastrous but long overdue financial fraud unravelling that has taken place.

WARNINGS WENT UNHEEDED, SO THE PREDICTED CRISIS HAPPENED

No-one can say that they were not warned that this would happen. On the contrary, we repeatedly stressed, for the benefit of anyone listening, that allowing Ambassador Wanta to take economic receipt of his agree-upon $4.5 trillion would have prevented the crisis that we predicted, and would have enabled the filth to be bushed under a huge Iranian carpet.

But no, Paulson advised President Bush II otherwise, and his corrupt but extremely reckless and stupid advice fell on willing ears - with the absolutely disastrous consequences that are baffling the 'mainstream' media, which has hitherto, under instruction, avoided any understanding of Wantagate. When the Editor first started these investigations, The Sunday Times, advised of the research, initially grabbed at the idea with enthusiasm.

Within 24 hours, it had informed our intermediary that it wouldn't touch this nexus of financial fraud with a ten thousand foot bargepole. It will be mildly interesting to see whether it has discarded its bargepole now, in the light of its negligence, along with the entire 'mainstream', of what we warned would turn out to be the biggest financial corruption scandal in world history.

ACCURACY OF WHAT WE HAVE PUBLISHED NEVER CHALLENGED

Finally, not a single official or other party has taken issue with ANYTHING that we have published in ANY of these reports. No issues of substance (or AT ALL) have EVER been challenged. None of the high-profile arrests were argued with, except by paid disinformation hacks. Why was that? Because the facts were accurate when posted, and they have stood the test of time ever since.

The Editor would also like to make it clear that he had absolutely NO IDEA that his pro bono publico action in providing the $35,000 for the purpose of procuring the release of Ambassador Wanta from his illegal probation in July 2005, would lead to these events - although he did understand, from his prior research, that when the Ambassador ceased to be dead, the cat would be let loose among the pigeons. The title of the Wantagate book will probably be 'The Man Who Ceased to be Dead', whose emergence from enforced and illegal obscurity 'blew' the CIA's Master Lie and set in train the events recorded in these reports.

Nor did the Editor anticipate that his funds would be diverted and illegally applied by the Wisconsin State Department of Revenue - just in case the corrupt authorities up there were thinking that we had forgotten about that dimension of the crisis.

The ratcatchers need to address the sewers in that State as a matter of priority.

• Note: None of the information in the above report was obtained from the Principals. It was developed from information obtained from multiple sources special to this service.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:02 am
GT Truther

Yes Bonner ;) I have heard the talking heads refer to the planes as missiles on that day.

Yet, in this statement "sure shoot" Dick qualifies the statement with an "AND"

Quote:
Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.

He's clearly referring the planes as "Plastic knives" inferring that they are a diversion an in effective weapon, a toy, a play thing by qualify the statement is is clearly stating that a missile did the damage. Then clearly catching himself mumbles inaudible.

There you have it your own Majestic Twelve boss Admitting that what struck the Pentagon. that KILLED your military colleagues, your former brothers in arms. Was not a plane hijacked by terrorists but a Missile that was most likely stamped "Made in the USA."

Whats that military code Owl, Brent, Mongrel? "Never leave a fallen brother on the field of battle." ... Your own Majestic Twelve Boss and possible your Commander and Chief 'fragged' your own brothers! And the innocents citizens of the United States whom worked in the Trade Center. They are also responsible for the 3,900 plus Military dead in Iraq this day and some 60,000 wounded!

Shady

Quote:
Sir Bone-Ami Mongraal
Administrator

YAYAYAYAYA!

« Reply #709 on Today at 4:53am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been asked something about a missile and Cheney and 911? Blue Beam?

Read this:

http://www.neweaglesforum.proboards107. ... 560&page=5

7. THE ITEM WHICH STRUCK THE PENTAGON WAS A MISSILE?

"As the aircraft struck it was, by definition, a missile. Multiple resources have been examined...including the famous video. Comparisons indicating that it was too small to be an aircraft are inconsistent with the actual size of the Pentagon. Analysis of the crushing of the Pentagon's structure is consistent with an aircraft of reported size striking it."

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/di ... ry/missile

mis·sile (msl, -l) KEY

NOUN:

1. An object or weapon that is fired, thrown, dropped, or otherwise projected at a target; a projectile.

2. A guided missile.

3. A ballistic missile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETYMOLOGY:
Latin, from neuter of missilis, able to be thrown, from missus, past participle of mittere, to let go, throw

Blue Beam is a hoax.

People who think that aircraft were "projected holograms" are either very misguided or crackers.

Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:01 am
GT Truther

Dex, if animal control is not an option in your area contact other animal groups.

I am sure that one of them will help you trap an re-locate the the "cat".

In the little city where I live the animal control is notorious and no one takes animals there by choice. (3 day death sentence) There are several animal support groups in the area that fill the gap - but it is not very public knowledge. They actually own their own traps for all sorts of animals. Mostly stray dogs and domestic feral cats. These groups are often very small and are supported by private citizens.

Seeing as you are so rural - get on the net and also try to talk to the local veterinarians who might have a lead for you as to who to turn to for support.

I suspect someone at the vet office - not necessarily the Dr - can offer some good advice and perhaps even names of those you can start to try to contact.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:38 am
GT Truther

SPACE.com Skywatching Columnist
SPACE.comThu Jan 3, 9:01 AM ET

The Quadrantid meteor shower is due to reach maximum in the predawn hours of Friday, Jan. 4. The Quadrantids are notoriously unpredictable, but if any year promises a fine display, this could be it. Indeed, this may end up being the best meteor shower of 2008. The Quadrantid (pronounced KWA-dran-tid) meteor shower provides one of the most intense annual meteor displays, with a brief, sharp maximum lasting but a few hours. The timing of peak activity favors Western Europe and eastern North America. Weather permitting, skywatchers in rural locations could see one or two shooting stars every minute during the peak.

Annual challenge

Each year, many factors combine to make the peak of this display difficult to observe.
Peak intensity is exceedingly sharp: meteor rates exceed one-half of their highest value for only about 8-hours (compared to two days for the August Perseids). This means that the stream of particles that produce this shower is a narrow one – apparently derived within the last 500 years from a small comet. As viewed from mid-northern latitudes, we have to get up before dawn to see the Quadrantids at their best. This is because the radiant – that part of the sky from where the meteors to emanate – is down low on the northern horizon until about midnight, rising slowly higher as the night progresses. The growing light of dawn ends meteor observing usually by around 7 a.m. So, if the "Quads" are to be seen at all, some part of that 8-hour active period must fall between 2 and 7 a.m. In one out of every three years, bright moonlight spoils the view. Over northern latitudes, early January often sees inclement/unsettled weather.

It is not surprising then, that the Quadrantids are not as well-known as some of the other annual meteor showers, but 2008 may prove to be an unusual exception.

History and mystery

Adolphe Quetelet of Brussels Observatory discovered the shower in the 1830's, and shortly afterward it was noted by several other astronomers in Europe and America. The meteors are named after the obsolete constellation Quadrans Muralis, the Mural or Wall Quadrant (an astronomical instrument), depicted in some 19th-century star atlases roughly midway between the end of the Handle of the Big Dipper and the quadrilateral of stars marking the head of the constellation Draco. (The International Astronomical Union phased out Quadrans Muralis in 1922.) Meteor showers are generally caused by debris from comets. Most of the "shooting stars" result from bits the size of sand grains, which vaporize as they streak through Earth's atmosphere.

The parentage of the Quadrantids was long a mystery, however. Then Peter Jenniskens, an astronomer at the SETI Institute in Mountain View, Calif., noticed that the orbit of 2003 EH1 – a small asteroid discovered in March 2003 – ''falls snug in the shower.'' He believes that this 1.2-mile-wide (2 kilometers) chunk of rock is the source of the Quadrantids; possibly this asteroid is the burnt out core of the lost comet C/1490 Y1.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20080103/ ... bunZSs0NUE
http://www.space.com/spacewatch/080103- ... hower.html

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:43 am
GT Truther

Thank you Starry..It's all taken care of for now.
She'll be fine.

Dex

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:27 pm
Truth Seeker

scary

Looks like a reptile in popes clothing to me. Yep pretty darn scary. Wouldn't want to meet up with him in a dark alley.

Those pope/sanctified types hang out in churches and profess alot of holy sounding things, but....in my experience....they have proven cruel, heartless and scary in the nth degree.

Snake sorts, reptiles. The cold ones. Yes, you nailed it with this picture starry! Just look at all the "love" in those eyes and on that face. God spare the children from these sorts.

Drewski

Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:22 pm
GT Truther

Cross posting:

Maybe running out of time means that God is running out of
patience--in the sense of Dex' recent post re the eventual recycling
of all planets?
Actually. Wyn, I'm not sure all of what that ensues.
One way of picturing this change would be to envision the worlds like energy molecules going through renewal.
I believe our local authorities of which we know so little about, both the inner and outer, have been assessing this program for next step attainments.
I know I've been asked directly to make choices wether I want to stay or leave the earth. I wonder how many others are having these types of discussion with our counterparts?
I'm still in a quandary with what exactly happens to me when I make one or the other choice?
I'm still sharing exchanges with them and with another unknown group.

Some of the people in our dreams are also our visiting extraterrestrials.
So, if the need arises for face to face contact, they can arrange meeting with us in the physical too.

Dex

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:36 pm
GT Truther

Post The Creator Knew Before-hand
Dex wrote:
DonD and all..I want to share this you.

Cross posting:

Maybe running out of time means that God is running out of
patience--in the sense of Dex' recent post re the eventual recycling
of all planets?

God didn't "run out of patience" all of a sudden; he knew well before-hand what would eventually happen on a 3-D world whose measures of success are based in materiality. Once that species acquires the means to destroy the very world they live on, God in His Infinite Wisdom has a plan for clearing away the old and preparing the way for the new. Like those Buddhists (or are they some other religion or sect?) that build huge, beautiful works of art in colored sand and stone, over a period of years sometimes, then wipe it all out in the blink of an eye, the Creator has a plan. Majestic, despite the thousands of IQ points assigned to analyze the myriads of lies told them by the satanic (as in SELFISH, not "luciferian") extraterrestrial allies they consort with, has been unable to understand this basic fact. Which leads me to my next announcement.......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Obama 38%, Edwards 30%, Hillary 29%
Congratulations, Senator Barack Hussein Obama!

Obama 38%, Edwards 30%, Hillary 29%

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

My first choice, Sen. John Edwards, came in second to Obama, but BOTH of them still beat the Establishment candidate, who is at this very moment preparing to eat crow (though well-spun!) for coming in third. In other words, the Majestic-endorsed Establishment candidate LOST to the STO Zetan-endorsed insurgent candidate.

Now the battle moves to New Hampshire, where she is sure to be in for another drubbing. On second thought, she may win there, but lose in South Carolina and Nevada. It's still a contest.

Time to listen in to her concession speech.....

(On an unrelated note, the Republican winner, also NOT the Establishment-approved candidate, happens to be a bass player...... 8) )[/img]

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Now here is a thread that got me going. LOL.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 483241/pg1

Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(On an unrelated note, the Republican winner, also NOT the Establishment-approved candidate, happens to be a bass player......

I wish it were true. Huckster as well as every other Republican with the exception of Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul is a member of CFR.

I can't see where one could join the CFR and still retain any premise of loyalty to the "common" people of the USA.

Read it and weep:

“The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England… (and) …believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established.” - Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton

“Once the ruling members of the CFR shadow government have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of (the) CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition.” - Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

“The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government.” - Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

“Roosevelt was surrounded by members of the various Communist movements… At the Yalta and the Tehran conference, where the acquisition of half of Europe by the Soviets was formalized by treaty after WWII, who was Roosevelt’s top advisor? Alger Hiss, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations who was later convicted of espionage as a Soviet spy.” - “New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies”, by William T. Still, p. 171

“For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the USA. But he didn’t. Most of his thoughts, his political ‘ammunition,’ as it were, was carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money Group.” - Curtis Dall, ex-President Franklin Roosevelt’s son-in-law

“Let us face reality. The framers (of the Constitution) have simply been too shrewd for us. They have outwitted us. They designed separate institutions that cannot be unified by mechanical linkages, frail bridges, (or) tinkering. If we are to turn the founders upside down… we must directly confront the Constitutional structure they erected.” - James MacGregor Burns, Council on Foreign Relations member, 1984

“The sovereignty fetish is still so strong in the public mind, that there would appear to be little chance of winning popular assent to American membership in anything approaching a super-state organization. Much will depend on the kind of approach which is used in further popular education.” - 1944 Council on Foreign Relations Report

“The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank…sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.” - Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton, quote from “Tragedy and Hope”, 1966

“The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has just let the cat out of the bag about what’s really behind our trade agreements and security partnerships with the other North American countries. A 59-page CFR document spells out a five-year plan for the ’security community’ with a common ‘outer security perimeter…. [ie] wide-open U.S. borders between the U.S., Mexico and Canada… at this … meeting [3-23-05]… President Bush pinned the epithet ‘vigilantes’ on the volunteers guarding our border in Arizona… the CFR document calls for ‘a seamless North American market’ and for ‘the extension of full labor mobility to Mexico.’… adopting a ‘tested once’ principle for pharmaceuticals, by which a product tested in Mexico will automatically be considered to have met U.S. standards…. putting illegal aliens into the U.S. Social Security system, which is bound to bankrupt the system. … a major fund to finance 60,000 Mexican students to study in U.S. colleges…. supervision by a North American Advisory Council of ‘eminent persons’.” - The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” - Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg son of Paul Warburg who wrote the Federal Reserve Act, and nephew of Max Warburg who had financed Hitler.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries” - David Rockefeller, Member CFR, in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” - David Rockefeller, of Standard Oil, Chase Manhattan and the Council on Foreign Relations, from his Memoirs in 2002.

“We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money.” - Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995)

“The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down…but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault.” - Richard Gardner, CFR member writing in the April l974 issue of the CFR’s journal, Foreign Affairs.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:36 am
GT Truther

If you look at Huckabees voting record....he voted AGAINST the US taxpayers and voted for in-state tuition for illegals, he helped set up the Mexican consulate in his state as governor, helped make the bogus matricula card a viable form of ID in his state....

...and no, I am not a racist. Laws are laws and my forefathers / relatives fought, shed blood and in some cases died for this Republic. I am not happy that our "elected" officials are giving it away. Remember the words "forced choices" Dondep alluded to it in a recent post re: green energy.....given the choice I do not think there is one rational thinking human being that wouldn't opt for a totally "green" energy policy. But we currently do not have that choice.

Back to Huck....he has consistently voted to erode the sovereignty of the US over and over. It is patently obvious to anyone paying attention to the "immigration" BB's that Gilchrest....or what ever his name is from one chapter of the Minutemen was bought off to endorse Huckster. Huckster than changed his colors and supposedly did a 180 turn and embraced a much more strict version of "immigration reform"...after consistently voting against every single issue it represents in his political career.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:46 am
GT Truther

He who casts the vote decides nothing,
He who counts the vote decides everything.

Joseph Stalin

I remember riding home in a Yellow Cab (Taxi) from work one late day in Decemember of 2000. I had just gotten off work after a 12 hour shift at Macy's Department Store. We just had a manic Post Thanksgiving/Pre-Christian sale. I was exhausted dealing with customers and looking forward to the 8 hours they had given us off before another 12 hour shift. But I found in the sub zero temps that day that my Peugot had frozen rock soild like a galcier in the Ice Age so hailed a cab.

On the radio the news had just broken from Supreme Court that they were just about to rule on Al Gore Camps case on the hanging chad's issue down in Florida. My cabbie was intenetly listening to the news and turned to me saying.

"Its our last hope you know for democracy to work. God I hope they rule in Gore's favor." He said.

In the conversation that followed I learned that my Cabbie was a former C.E.O with one of those High Tech Internet Up Starts which were all the rage in the 1990. Yet he lost his job when his parent company decided to "Outsource" his profession out to India. Thus having lost his job and income he had no other resources left for the hoildays and his family other then taking up a driver for Yellow Cab.

He sat there literally hanging on every word of the N.P.R (National Public Radio) special report out of Washington and the steps of the Supreme Court. There was a high sense of urgancy on his face, and he had a high intent urgancy hearing the next 15 minutes the the press reports. I myself had voted for Al Gore in November but inside, in my gut already knew what the outcome had been ever since they started to count the hanging chads post election night and already prepared myself for 4 years of the Bush Fedual house. But there was stilll a flcker of hope a hope that democracy would win out. That by some chance the voice 'Of The People' would win.

In the long silence that followed between the reports I looked out of the frosted over window at the skyline of Indy, looked out on the rush hour traffic. Bumper to bumper traffic as the 'Mass Consumers" rushed to the malls to spend their hard worked cash on. Non unionized slave labor/wages produced trinkets waiting for them in the mall. Trinkets produced by corprations that concern for them not but the bottom line. Profits at all cost. The Mass Consumers were pouring into the Mall in droves. Even had local Police standing out on the street in the sub zero weather waaving them in while directing traffic which had over taxxed the green arrows of the traffic lights.

Waving them into the parking lot with a silent. "Come! Come! Come One and All! Spend! Spend! Herry before your favorite trinkets are all gone.. Come feed the Machine Feed the Beast!! The Machine awaits for hard earned Cash! Its 50-75% off Day Sale! We have room for you all!" As we passed the Cop, my driver rolled down the window and wished the freezing police officer a Merry Christmas and i then heard and saw the cop wearing jinggles bells..lol In all irony. An then a demonic mockery of the Season of Peace and Love as the horns from the drivers around us urgerry pressing on us to move so that they can get into the over loaded parking lot of "Toy's R Us."

In the silence as we waited for the report from the Supreme Court as I gazed out of the window. I began to wonder myself what the Supreme Court would decide. Would it be "We the People" or the Will of our Feudal Lordships our Courparation Masters. In the silence I prayed myself silently that it would be 'We the People.' An then in the last minute, all that came to my mind was something I had read a demonic voice from the past the Soviet Union..

Quote:
He who casts the vote decides nothing,
He who counts the vote decides everything.

Joseph Stalin

Just then Karl Roe broke in on N.P.R the Supreme Court had decided. They would not here Gore's case thus giving the election to Bush. Old Karl Roe was gloating on the radio declearing this a great great victory for Demonorcy.

I looked over to my driver and though he would never admit it I could see a tear in his eye for our Votes meant nothing, nothing.. There was silence in that cab the rest of way home.. I got out we wished each other a Merry Christmas, but that didn't seem enough for what we shared in that cab ride and conversation. I knew him now, not just some cabbie working for the company. I knew him as Paul a former C.E.O, trying to make ends meet for his kids to give them a Hoilday. Paul a cabbie that listend to N.P.R enjoyed classic music, and the still believed in the American Dream. I turned to Paul and though I couldn't afford it myself, it would mean a week of brown bagging it for lunch and driving on flumes for a few days when I could get my car unfrozen. I gave Paul a $20.00 in a tip and we parted with a Merry Christmas.

It doesn't matter folks whom you vote for in this election. Ron Paul, Hilary or Bozo the clown at this point. The Electronic Voting Boxes are in the Diabold contracts signed and sealed.. It doesn't matter at this point for their are no more Paper Trials. It doesn't matter whom you vote for! What ever is on that ballot when you put it into the black box. It will magically transform into whom ever of the Fedual Lords want in the White House in 2008...

I will tell you who will win though... For it was decided at the Builderberg Meeting in Turkey this past year. I will tell you it will be Poltically Correct Hilary and her token African American (token black) Obama Vice Priesident. For they are "Front office appealable" to the masses. Meanwhile in the back offices of the Eltie. The GUTTING OF AMERCIA AND THE AMERCIAN DREAM by the Globalists will go on un abbated!

Shady

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:59 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next