It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:38 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.8 2007 
GT Truther

"There were more than two" Good luck dude.

I hope you guys still like me.

Bye ya'll

Dex

Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:51 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Dex, relax and don't worry about Victor and his list.

There are many silent readers that look forward to your contributions, along with noisy ones such as myself.

Only love can fill.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Paola Harris was interviewed by Whitley Strieber on 12/22/07. She talked about dan and the timelines. Strange as it might seem, she related that dan told her that the catastrophe timeline was cause by nuclear, not planet X or as I understand dan's info, cause by stargates going berserk when the earth passes through a more energetic part of the galaxy. Did I miss something?

Hear the interview at http://www.unknowncountry.com/

Linda Moulton Howe interview on the same program covers economic 911 occurring before June 2008.

Hey Dex, Paola's new book is subtitled "How does one speak to a Ball of light?"

Look at http://www.paolaharris.com/home.htm

You got to look at the best orb picture ever there under the title "Call It in search of Orbs"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:34 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Paola Harris's interview
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Paola Harris was interviewed by Whitley Strieber on 12/22/07. She talked about dan and the timelines. Strange as it might seem, she related that dan told her that the catastrophe timeline was cause by nuclear, not planet X or as I understand dan's info, cause by stargates going berserk when the earth passes through a more energetic part of the galaxy. Did I miss something?

No, UJ, you didn't miss a thing. I listened to Strieber's interview with Paola Harris too last week and was scratching my head and frowning when Paola Harris recounted some facets of Dan's story. She's clearly pretty rusty regarding the main facts that Dan's told her in the past. I suppose she's been exposed to so many ufer stories and factoids that various strands from these are becoming weaved together and confused in her mind.

----------------------------
Dex, the ufer list isn't worth worrying about. Some of them are so far up their own arses that they haven't got the humility to take on board other people's point-of-views. You're a great contributor to this forum, and it'd be sad to see you go.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:33 pm
GT Truther

Yeah, I agree mjc, Victor and his twenty-six, so he says, quite a disappointment. Thanks mjc. I didn't see any rules posted on the board, so, I went fishing and found the few I was looking for. Neat people.

For the record...
I began communicating on the Internet Jan 1, 2000. It's not quite 2008 yet! Have Happy New Year!!!

(Note: I've met Olof Jonsson and participated in a psychic experiment with him and five others. Truly the most powerful mind I've ever met. He's capable of projecting mental images into your mind, so that you too, can see hidden objects that were part of the testing. He can make objects disappear and reappear clear across town if necessary or materialize poker cards inside of a woman's bra where all can witness them materialize. He can levitate tables and chairs from across the room. The list is too long. There's more I know about him he's told to me himself directly. He found billions in lost gold bullion Marcos of the Philippines had forgotten where he buried it. He was one of the three psychic's, and was successful, that participated in experiments with our astronauts when they were out in space. He is quite adept at leaving his body and travels un-noticed among inhabitants in our world. So, his knowledge is extensive from experiences acquired over a lifetime...Dex)

THE PSYCHIC EVIDENCE FOR REINCARNATION

The young man sat slumped in his chair, speaking in a soft monotone that had begun to accelerate and take on more dramatic fluctuations in voice pattern. Then his eyes widened in fear and he gripped the arms of the large chair in which he sat:

"They swarm over the ship!" he screamed. "Drive them back into the sea! Kill them!"

Olof Jonsson moved forward. "You will relax," he told the young man. "You will be able to see things in a more detached manner. You will be able to tell us everything that is happening around you, but you will feel no fear, feel no pain."

The hypnotized subject was describing an ostensible past life that he had lived as a Dane in about the year 892. He had already told Jonsson and the assembled experimenters that he had lived in Jylland and had been a fisherman by trade. He had a wife, quite plump, and six children. He was called Sten the Weakling, not because of a lack of physical strength, but because he was regarded as a bit mentally slow by his fellows. As a Viking warrior, however, he had distinguished himself in many rugged battles. Now, as his unseen audience listened in silence, "Sten" described the last battle of his life.

"Over the sides with the swine!" he shouted amidst wild battle cries. He and his Danish comrades were doing battle with a marauding Swedish longship, and it was a vicious encounter with members of one tribe of Vikings pitted against another. "By Odin! Feed the swine to the fish!"

In mid-shout, the young man gasped and clutched his side. He clenched his teeth so that he would not whimper his pain.

"Remember, you will feel no pain," Olof reminded him. "What has happened to you?"

"A spear," he cursed. "A spear from that coward. He came at me from behind, and I turned in time to catch the throw in my side."

"Is it bad?"

"Sten" nodded. "I can hear the song of the Valkyrie. They come to take me to Valhalla. One of the Swedish dogs raises his sword and hacks at my throat, but I do not care. I feel no pain. I have died in battle as a true Viking warrior."

The young man "Sten" released a last breath, and one of the witnesses stepped forward to clutch Olof Jonsson's sleeve. "My god, man!" he whispered hoarsely, "don't let him die!"

Olof assured the witness that he retained control of the personality. "Sten," Olof said to the dying man, "tell us what happens now-after the state known as physical death."

"I s-seem..."

"Yes?" Olof prompted after several moments of silence from "Sten."

"I seem to be floating," the entity answered. "Just floating in the sky."

"Can you see your body?"

"Yes," the entity answered. "It is right below me. I can see it on the deck of our longship. How strange it seems to see me down there and yet know that I am really up here My head.. its head.. .has nearly been chopped away from the neck. There is blood all around. It appears that my comrades are losing. The Swedes are too many for them."

"Can you see any Valkyrie around you?" Olof wanted to know. "Are they taking you to Valhalla?"

"I thought I heard them as I was dying," the entity known as Sten answered, "but I do not see them."

"Is there anyone there with you?"

"I seem to sense other presence's," the Viking replied "But I do not see them. I cannot yet see them too clearly." Can you tell anything at all about them?" Olof pursued the matter. "Only that I seem to sense that they mean me no harm,"' Sten answered.

Now Sten I want you to move through time and space until it is July 15, 1950, ten fifteen P.M. You will be once more in the library of Dr. Petersen of Stockholm, and you will be once more the entity known as Lars Torkelsen," Olof commanded. "By the time that I count to three, you will be back in the present. One, drifting through time and space; two, coming closer and closer; three...."

Olof Jonsson: Before I left Sweden, I had placed nearly one thousand people into hypnotic trance and had led them back to what appeared to be former lives. One young woman gave names which we're able to trace through old church records of her family in her former life, and we located records and deeds to support her apparent memory.

There were many other cases in which a great number of details were given by a subject, and we were often able to substantiate a good many of these facts. I have also sent subjects back thousands of years, but even observing historians and investigators may agree that the subject has the flavor of time, there is no way to check a story that goes back so many years.

"What have you been able to learn about the nature of reincarnation in your research?"

Jonsson: One time when I had a subject in deep trance and had moved him from the death experience to a spiritual plateau between lives, I asked him to talk about how the soul progresses.

He said that around the soul is built a body that later develops until the point of physical death. At that time, the soul continues its wanderings in the world of spirit. A span of about 144 years passes before the soul again takes habitation in a new body, and each soul is reborn on an average of twelve times. After the last incarnation, we become wholly spiritual creatures.

When I asked what it was like to live in the world of Spirits between incarnations, he answered that it was wonderful: he felt so in harmony with the Universe.

He also informed me that each soul is reunited with his soulmate, the mate he had in his first incarnation. The soulmate is like one's true "Other half" and one will be whole and happy after his final incarnation.

"Although we have previously discussed what awaits man in the afterlife, let us now examine the matter from the viewpoint of reincarnation. Olof, what do you feel happens immediately after the soul leaves the body in physical death?"

Jonsson: I feel that the soul is translated into a higher dimension. In that dimension, the soul will be born as spirit, not as body. On this plane we are used to seeing bodies in order to identify a Person, but I don't believe that a body structure is necessary in a higher life condition. I feel that the material plane of existence on which we are living now is but a moment in our real lives.

"Where does the soul go after physical death?"

Jonsson: The soul leaving the plane of materialism is very much like a voyager leaving the Mainland and venturing out to sea. As time passes, he drifts farther and farther away from the old. After he has docked in a fascinating new world, he becomes less interested in what he has left behind him and becomes more concerned about developing the new opportunities before him. At first, the voyager may feel a bit insecure while he is getting to know new friends and so forth, but when he has established a new home, the old Mainland becomes only a part of his memory.

"Then why reincarnation? Why do people come back to the Mainland?"

Jonsson: Not everyone does. I do not believe that everyone reincarnates, or at least not so often.

I think it is like when the farmer puts a seed into the earth: sometimes the plant grows and sometimes it doesn't. I think it may be the same with souls. Not all of them grow properly.

"And if they do not grow properly, they must be replanted."

Jonsson: Yes.

"Do you believe in Karma?"

Jonsson: Yes, if you mean the Divine Laws of Compensation and the Supreme Law of Spiritual Growth. If you mean Karma as some kind of punishment of the soul, then I do not accept it. I do not accept punishment in the afterlife or in a series of incarnations. I believe that we may have to endure certain kinds of sufferings to learn important lessens, to clear a situation. I do not believe that suffering is meant by Divine Intelligence to be a punishment for sins.

"At what moment do you believe the the soul enters the physical body?"

Jonsson: I believe the soul enters the body when the infant takes it's first breath of life upon achieving independence from the mother's womb.

"What effect do you think birth control pills might have on the Wheel of Rebirth?"

Jonsson: I don't think birth control pills have any effect at all on reincarnation, if one misses a train, he simply waits for another.

"What about abortion?" How might abortion affect reincarnation or Karma?"

Jonsson: I don't think abortion will interfere with reincarnation in any way. If you do not buy one automobile, you may soon be interested in another. If you don't get into one body, you'll get into another.

"What do you think is the ultimate goal in life in view of the spiritual progress of reincarnation?

Jonsson: I think what we are working for is not something materialistic. We are striving to achieve Harmony

and a great reuniting with the Great Mind and its complete knowledge of the Universe.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:05 pm
GT Truther

Post Get Involved! Damn the campaign in the eye!
Gosh, Dex, what a difference a few days away makes! (First, check your email; I just replied to your request but as you can see, it's now days later and things are quite different now than then.)

Hoping you don't mind me bringing up the nature of that request, but since it's part of an over-arching theme let me lay it out.

You were concerned with the insertion of an element of fear, elicited with my report of redphantom34's channel disappearance from YouTube. The positive feedback from those on Victor's list, together with the good will from regular readers here, was encouraging. You were worried that any fear generated by the news of the possible 'erasure' might impact your positive presentation of the Orbs and what they (hopefully) would represent. I can see that and want to assure you that nothing of the type should happen; there should be no correlation between what the 'Orbs' represent and what a handful of black-ops thugs are doing to hush witnesses up.

The reaction people should have is 't FEAR so much as AWARENESS. It's the AWARENESS of the 'destiny of the message' that's important, not what the punishments might be if you were to stand up for what is just as likely to be the 'truth' as is the Conventional Wisdom. Why the fear? Because the insinutation is that if you are speaking the truth you might be intimidated as was redphantom34, but I just learned that the real
culprits are certain 'negative' posters on a certain forum (not here or even on SNEDs). That forum has been subject to an unhealthy influence from COIINTELPRO-type infiltrations, and their accusations appeared enough to intimidate redphantom24. Even the orb-believers should know what's at stake ---- not just the "marvelous!" presentation, but the "serious" one as well.

This is the same kind of 'fear' that is always 'feared' by others, who bring their own fears to life by encouraging others to share the same value. Nonsense. Let me make it clear that I draw a distinct difference between the fear fed you by those who really fear your fear more than you do, and being realistic enough to prepare for the worst.

Being realistic, pragmatic, practical and prepared is to ..... be prepared! It gives one a great psychic boost, a sense of empowerment, and the ability to concentrate on those things we can work together on.

I liked FDR's famous phrase, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of great Democratic presidents, let me add my own political advice this season. I initiated a thread on the John Edwards website to discuss what I think is one of the biggest issues ever, because it goes to tthe heart of the "NWO" plan:

http://blog.johnedwards.com/story/2007/12/4/122020/148

If it weren't for Obama's naivete about the illegal immigration issue, I might just as easily have chosen him. I think he means well, and in fact would be the most just ruler of all of them - other than Edwards, potentially. I hope all the American readers are famiiliar with all the candidates, and if different at least explain why and stand by their choice.

I've heard DB has, unsurprisingly considering his position as the only male in both the Burisch and McDowell families, endorsed Hillary Clinton, the establishment's candidate of choice this season. I would vote for Republican Ron Paul before I would vote for Hillary, despite my great admiration for her husband's political acumen. Does their choice have anything to do with, say, a certain Looking Glass? hmmmm? What about Zig's advising Obama? Did he watch a different tmeline, or just switched the channel when he was watching it? Ever wonder why most republicans appear to express such 'fear' about Hilllary? Say she would trounce any of their guys? Then you see the poll results which belie any such idea. What's up with that? Obama, Edwards and even Richardson do better in head-to-head matchups. And people DO like to support a winner.

What they are unfamiliar with is how Hillary allowed herself to be led, very naivlely. Sensing that those in power now got there using these techniques, I perceive her to be aware of how they work and show a willingness to be led and mislead if necessary to get the benefit of their assistance.

Despite my appeal to Edwards, I would endorse the concept of "anyone but Hillary", including especially Ron Paul. And no, I'm not saying that just because of DB and MM. I AM surprised at the fact they would be so vocal so early in the campaign, but I can tell you it is part of the carefully-planned strategy in which the losers (Big Dick and Dadmiral) currently hook their hopes for absolution at the hands of those that will 'pardon' them for their crimes in seizing power and exercising it unlawfully. Hillary is scheduled to give Angler and Rancher some form of amnesty, whereas Gore in his one Offal Office meet with Rancher is said to have dissed him and refused his request for amnesty come the day when the Coverup dissolves. I like Barack, but I worry for his potential naivete in being used by the Yorkies, the the way the Scotties did until recently.

Until then, even Gore has to act like his custom-built excuse Global Warming is the be-all and end-all of the problem, but he himself knows this excuse has only limited viability. Unfortunately he too has to wait until the first craack. Meantime, I bet he'd love to chat about Orbs while having an afternoon cookout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incidentally, did it ever cross anyone else's mind that when Dan had his choice to nominate his replacement - for the 'Globalist Chair' #9 - he nominated someone whose only claim to fame (other than being a friend at school) was because of her last name or who her parents happened to
be.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

You got a good head on your shoulders DonD, and eyes that see.
Glad to read things are working out for you.
BTW, thanks UJ.

Dex

Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:30 pm
GT Truther

By: Gregorian Masters of Chant

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... d=22179267

Gregorian Chant Masters - The Sound Of Silence

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtH9Qi7nrjU

Gregorian - Losing My Religion
By The Gregorian Chant Masters - Losing My Religion

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A7hRnPKdQq4

Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:59 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Get Involved! Damn the campaign in the eye!
Its no surprise that Burisch would support Hilary nor give up his chair to a Globalist.

Everything in Burisch's views and Philosophy points to the fact he's a closet Globalist and no Patriot to the USA.

Shady

Dondep wrote:

Incidentally, did it ever cross anyone else's mind that when Dan had his choice to nominate his replacement - for the 'Globalist Chair' #9 - he nominated someone whose only claim to fame (other than being a friend at school) was because of her last name or who her parents happened to
be.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:09 am
GT Truther

Just as a reminder though, on this forum (BTW, Thank you Caspa) we do have some groundrules designed to keep it a friendly place where everybody feels comfortable - so, as long as everybody stays polite, and nobody stoops to racial, gender, or other types discriminatory bashing, it should be fine. We do not tolerate nastyness, or viciousness in any form.

dan wrote:
Current posture resides as "all options remain on the table." Such options reside between allowing her to step back (hoping she does so) without further response from me, to a devastating legal response, assured of not only victory but of the certain financial ruination of her twilight years - including possible incarceration for "Perjury."

Uncle John here: I think ruining your mother for stating her opinion is really nasty and vicious, but sneds is the forum for hypocrites.

There they get all upset over political assassinations elsewhere all the while being swore to a group which practices political assassinations in our country such as Wellstone (R.I.P.) or in a bigger sense, 9/11.

starryeyes wrote:
don Juan wrote:
"Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs; our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. The predators are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations, and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, [* covetousness- an envious eagerness to possess something] greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that.

"In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it.

"They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

UJ: I keep recommending the text containing the above quote, but so far no one has taken me up on this suggestion. It is from the chapter "Mud Shadows" from the book "The Active Side of Infinity" by Castaneda. For a free copy look inside your Yellowbook or all over the internet.

Now I'm going to expand on this subject. I'm going to tell you something that even majestic doesn't know because they are too bush-like (I love that euphemism) to seek out advice from those wiser than themselves. I'll even pose an explanation as to why they are bush-like.

The secret is this: there are more than one race of predators. "Alien versus Predator" was on TV the other night.

These predator species and groups compete, control, communicate and unify between each other using humans as pawn conduits. What a game has been setup!

Another secret: a human can be switched from being controlled from one predator species or group to another.

The predators refuse to let humans in positions of power consider advice from other humans controlled by different predator species or groups because they might be born again to that different predator species or groups.

The above is why d&m&thugs kick out people from their forum for silly reasons, such as Dondep and myself.

All this stuff comes to me in dreams then I wake up and, lately, the following song pops into my head. ROTFLMAO

Insane Clown Posse - "Another Love Song"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Hc3gNqWzM

"I can't get you out of my head. I would cut my head off but then I would be dead."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Get Involved! Damn the campaign in the eye!
Shady Groves wrote:
Its no surprise that Burisch would support Hilary nor give up his chair to a Globalist.

Everything in Burisch's views and Philosophy points to the fact he's a closet Globalist and no Patriot to the USA.

Shady

'Twas late last night and I didn't even finish my thought when I brought that up......I was told while I was away that DB was praising former PM Benazir Bhutto in eulogy, emphasizing how he and Deb (this must have been before Marci became his numero uno female) were friends with Ms. Bhutto and how they all were aware of certain visions told them by the Looking Glass (how those STS zetas are guffawing over the shock n' awe expressed by their human puppets with that device). My initial thought was, if they were such good friends, why didn't DB choose someone like Ms. Bhutto to take Chair #9, instead of someone whose only claim to be anybody was that she was the daughter of a UK PM? Why NOT someone like Ms. Bhutto? Or will we hear how the LG was hauled out and 'informed' a certain someone of what would happen if they did? Or.....maybe the LG showed that she was to be a martyr and not a prophet, making it impossible for her to be named J-9? How CONVEEEENIENT to use the LG to cover for certain 'decisions', and then when it's also CONVEEEEEENIENT to decry the use of it in making decisions? On the one hand, the use of this device (or the original archetype, from which the "current models" were reverse-engineered) has been used as an excuse for J2 "standing down" the military response to 9/11 (which took place in 2001), while on the other hand the 'official' biography of DB available on SNEDs says that the LG was only successfully reverse-engineered in 2003-2004, the period of time in which most of the original travellers of this Golden Thread actually believed in DB as a hero under lock-down against his will because his superiors actually were concerned he would "tell the truth" to the public. :roll: Now he's 'telling the world' with thier fool (er, 'full') support; anyone stop to think about that?

Naturally the critical thinkers have thought these things through and considered that the picture we're being presented with is constantly being re-written to explain changed circumstances; unfortunately many folks have short memories and ostrich-like high-hopes.

Let me reinterate once more: There is nothing wrong with 'Unity'. It's the highest aspiration of mankind's endeavors. BUT - to use it to avoid telling the truth, to use it to hide the criminals who have spent their lives and the wealth of nations to PREVENT it, is a gross perversion of the worst kind. The remains of Majestic, the so-called 'New Group', and all the elitists who thought they would be able to get away with watching the "useless bottom-feeders" die horrific deaths while they sat comfortably in their bunkers (paid for by our tax and drug dollars, btw), will NOT be able to avoid reaping their whirlwind. WHEN (not IF) it makes its appearance, I truly wonder how D&M will react. They aren't stupid, so I'm sure a plan is in place for them to rise up in indignation and shock, saying they too were 'bamboozled' and mislead by the "recently-patriotic" Dadmiral and Big Dick, but rest assured: wisdom knows the destiny of their 'message', no matter how they cry "we were mislead!". Then again, there is the fall-back: "It's Timeline Number Two! Oh poo! Guess it was all true!" Nothing like having an 'alternate time-line' to explain bad choices, or justify one's actions.

Eating 'Crow' is certainly in the offing, mark my words. :wink:

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

They say they have access to the highest muck-ity mucks in national security - unlike the rest of us lesser mortals. One would imagine they either know all about those who they associate with or they really have no intelligence connections at all. Looks like a case of "birds of a feather"...

Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:16 am
GT Truther

another POV -- personally, I really do not trust anything "New Age" it has been a con since the 70's - or maybe earlier..
smells of organization and a "carni" atmosphere(yes there has been Gov "players" behind the scenes manipulating and using their creativity... look at old Ira - total ATT power player wanna be) reminds me of sneds

sarafina from Hidden Mission wrote:
When we are having our morning coffee and perusing the local fish wrap, Oscen and I rate the various stories with an HI scale (Hurl Index)

The buildup to the *great* 2012 happening is promising to have a high HI. It is going to be worse than the Y2K hype.

The New Age movement is stagnant and needs some *great event* to energize it and separate people from their money. Creating fear is an added bonus. I don't know what entities feed upon the fear energy of this planet, but they are like drug addicts that always need more and more to satisfy.

And when Dec 22, 2012 or Jan 1, 2013 or whatever date dawns and the bills still need to be paid and the snake heads still run the world then the sheeple will be somehow be blamed for the *great event* not happening. Maybe they will concoct a story that it has been *delayed* to keep people projecting their energy into the future instead of taking action against those who oppress and control us at the highest levels.

And hey - if I am overly pessimistic and turn out to be wrong about it all - then GREAT!
:applause:

But I don't see that happening.......
:naughty:

Samurai Jane wrote:
Wahya wrote:
l try to keep an open mind about it, to a point, but l also find it interesting how the New Agers, who generally profess a great disdain for christian dogma, are mimicking it with 2012.

And what l mean by that is christians have the Rapture and the 2nd Coming, while new agers are paralleling that ideology with 2012 and the Age of Aquarius.

From how l see it, both seem to be custom tailored to make adherents rely on some magical outside power to save them instead of taking matters into their own hands and changing the course of history for the better.

:naughty:

Just my 2 pesos, senora.

Amen to that, brother!

I was skeered that Clinton was going to use the Y2K thing for a fake terra attack and martial law. He was going nuts writing Executive Orders the year before that.

the thread is here:
http://www.keithlaney.net/TheHiddenMiss ... f=1&t=8736

Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:39 am
GT Truther

about physic vampirism
(my bold...)

hrm at Hidden Mission wrote:
Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands - (Isaiah 59:6)

Maybe they'll give us a family discount lol
from a previous thread here I wrote regarding physic vampirism.
http://www.keithlaney.net/phpBB/viewtop ... 38&start=m

No DJ, from my perspective the simple neurotic personality just plain thinks too much. Frequently genius and ultra empathetic they are far too concerned about what others think of them to hoist a viscous attack without some amount of self reflection. No neurotics are generally too self effacing and undemanding to be good predator material, simply said they don’t posses the chops for psychic vampirism. On the other hand they do make a most perfect and delectable meal. Of course neurosis once it reaches that indefinable tipping place and God knows how or why that happens, does rather flip the switch into the kind of narcissistic sociopathology I’m talking about. We could argue at that juncture the soul itself suffers a death and from that point forward will forever be among the legion of the walking dead as a true narcissistic sociopath rarely if ever will recognize they have a problem and is unlikely to ever seek help. Those that do seek help with some dim recognition that something is indeed wrong with their behavior will rarely continue treatment long enough to ever change their ways. Indeed the very pathology of this dis ease never allows these types to ever self reflect. Their prognosis is terminal. They will never recover.

... Those with APD (Anti-social personality disorder) are grandiose, arrogant, callous, superficial, and manipulative." (Alterman et al. 2000). Those with APD are short-tempered, unable to form strong emotional bonds with others, lacking empathy, guilt, or remorse (Smith 1999). Behaviorally, those with APD are irresponsive, impulsive, and prone to violate social and legal norms and expectations. (Smith 1999). These personalities show traits of "guiltlessness, superficial charm, egocentricity, incapacity for love, an absence of shame or remorse, a lack of psychological insight, bouts of insecurity, emotional shallowness, and an inability to learn from past experience ..." (Alterman et al. 2000). Does this remind you of someone you know?
There is a successful predator in our midst and perhaps within our collective and individual consciousness who goes by several names; narcissist, sociopath or the psychopath.

They are the predators in our midst..

They’re everywhere. Our whole culture right now is filled to the brim with examples so soulessly ghoulish we don’t have to enumerate them here. Remember this is a terminal condition. The prognosis is not good.

"Do not honor our leaders, our military 'geniuses', our captains of industry; they represent the most selfish faction among us. Many are sociopaths and the rest are mostly so; how else could they go through life choosing mass murder and oppression for greedy purpose?"
(A Letter to the Future, Chris Crittenden, Professor of Ethics and Writer)

Val has a thread right now about the children who were recently killed in Iraq, an unspeakable atrocity that has got our attention because Orpheus’ mask while obsessed with Death fell ever so slightly to expose a chink in the sociopathology that let us see reality for a moment and register the horror. To be quite honest it made me think of the millions of children and their mothers in the Sudan being killed in what can only be called an act of genocide. Poisoned by a very good looking International Aid Group with AZT, a drug long given up by the gay community which was approved on a wing and a prayer, massively hyped, overdosed, and over prescribed, all without saving or even prolonging any lives. The perpetrators, like those that you will find in your more personal emotional geographic landscape are good at looking good. Remember the etiology

….Those with APD (Anti-social personality disorder) are grandiose, arrogant, callous, superficial, and manipulative." (Alterman et al. 2000). Those with APD are short-tempered, unable to form strong emotional bonds with others, lacking empathy, guilt, or remorse (Smith 1999). Behaviorally, those with APD are irresponsive, impulsive, and prone to violate social and legal norms and expectations. (Smith 1999).

Remember this is a terminal condition. The prognosis is not good.

In Val’s thread, Military knew children were present ... , I. M Hunami asked

I.M. Huami wrote:
My tolerance and patience with these types is becoming less, Knowing that they are ignorant is not helping. Some of them are not ignorant and know exactly what is going on.

Talking to the notsees seems to become increasingly futile and the frustration continues to build and I hate to say it spills over to my personal life. How do you guys handle that?

I wrote, as did a few other more notable writer's than I at Christmas last year that the Battle for 3 D had been lost. I believe that, from now on out it is a psychic war. Many of us realized then that those who had not “got” it by now had become liabilities we could no longer afford. As Kesey said, “Your either on the bus or off the bus.”

There’s no more waiting for the stragglers, there will be no dress rehearsal for this event, nor do I believe will there be any God given culling of the righteous from the wicked.

The new age clap trap that preaches karmic entrapment and encourages you not to judge for yourself where and with whom the truth lies is just an extension of an age old theme to disempower you. If this opinion pisses anyone here off, so be it.

There is nothing holy about the Bible, nor is it “the word of God.” It was not written by God-inspired saints, but by power-seeking priests. Who but priests consider sin the paramount issue? Who but priests write volumes of religious rites and rituals? No one, but for these priestly scribes were sin and rituals imperatives. Their purpose was to found an awe-inspiring religion. By this intellectual tyranny they sought to gain control, and they achieved it. By 400 BC, they were the masters of ancient Israel. For such a great project they needed a theme, a framework, and this they found in the Creation lore of more knowledgeable races. This they commandeered and perverted – the natural to the supernatural, and the truth to error. The Bible is, we assert, but priest-perverted cosmology - Lloyd Graham (Myths and Deceptions of the Bible)

I know myself and many others here, have in the past few years all had our own battles with the soulless legion. For many of us this has been in our own families, our own communities and right here. For who among us here could deny the internet and our own experiences with this medium have not led us to the same conclusion. Who more personifies this aberrant personality type than the trolls and puppet masters?

As above, so below. The micro is with more certainty mirroring the macro.

We wonder why the bees are dying. They have fled the hive and have left the honey behind. Think about the metaphorical significance of that.

Big questions..

Why is it so difficult for someone with ethics to get by in this society? Why does it appear that the good are punished while the evil are rewarded? Why is a rare event for a checkout operator to get a smile or a thank you from a customer? Why is it the exception and not the rule for a baby calf to grow up into a young bull by his mother's side, without being murdered so we can drink his mother's milk? And why is it so hard for a child to make it to secondary school without being sexually abused? …Why does it so often appear, that something as simple as not having sex with your own children and not feasting on the flesh of murdered sentient beings and their family members is unattainable in this so called 'civilized' human society? This, of course, would be okay, if we accept that there is no right and no wrong. If 'god is dead', then it simply becomes a 'free for all', or a 'survival of the fittest' and 'screw the rest' existence. Then we wonder why we are not happy.

The problem is when the society that participates in this frenzy of suffering and abuse, and then claims to have moral conscience at the same time. The same poets who write poems of outrage about starving children refuse to give even $1.00 in order to feed them. Why is that? What forces are at play within the cosmos and within the human psyche to create such loathing? To give or not to give? To love or not to love? Is the thought of our own humanity so terrifiying that we are unable to reach inwards? Is the shallow, unfeeling, uncaring, non-empathetic hate-ridden path of the psychopath an easier route? We may think we love ourselves, but how can we while we do not love in an overall sense? Compassion is not just a halfway house and without it, the spiritual road block stops all vehicles, so that even our own supplies cannot get through. When the world starves so do we starve, if not in the belly then in our souls, since I do believe that all humans possess some form of moral conscience.

Coral Hull

This above from a most excellent article here
http://www.thylazine.org/archives/thyla8/thyla8d.html

It’s like Pupp always said, guess Matthew said it too, “By their fruits you shall know them.”

One of the most powerful aspects of magic is that of naming. It is time to name it. It is time to name them and their behaviors. It is time to choose, “no not that“. It is time to bring your karmic relationships with these people into present time (and yes, you can do that). It is time to take back your self and your power and give your gift. No one is bound now or ever to past promises made to themselves or any other, in any capacity, whether made by you in sincerity or by some feint of heart.

I believe that God made me/us to be a powerful expression of him/herself. We are constantly finding out who we are in relation to all that is, so we can choose who we are being... to express that. Now is the time, it’s the time of all times. It is the time of all promises kept. I think it’s time to seize the day, take back the night and love fierce or die.

I.M. to answer your question, it’s time to shake the dust on these deviants. Once they stop getting a feed off us they’ll be left to themselves. It may truly be their only chance.

Know your players..

The term "narcissism" was coined by Sigmund Freud, who named the phenomenon after the Narcissus in Greek mythology. Narcissus was a handsome young man who rejected the desperate advances of the nymph Echo who loved him. As a punishment, the gods doomed him to fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. Unable to consummate his love, Narcissus pined away and changed into the flower that bears his name. (Incidentally, Echo also wasted away until she was just a whisper, barely heard).

The clinical syndrome of Narcissism (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) is described in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders - Fourth Edition (DSM-IV) of the American Psychiatric Association as: "A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy."

According to the DSM-IV, the disorder begins by early adulthood and is indicated by the subject exhibiting at least five of the following:

1. An exaggerated sense of self-importance
2. Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or
ideal love
3. Believes he is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. Requires excessive admiration
5. Has a sense of entitlement
6. Selfishly takes advantage of others to achieve his own ends
7. Lacks empathy
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him
9. Shows arrogant, haughty, patronizing, or contemptuous behaviors or attitudes

Narcissists are notoriously spiteful and vicious and usually alienate anyone close to them. Although warned about the individual narcissitic sociopaths; but most people don't appreciate the sociopathic qualities of groups, religions, nations, and ideologies that demand all individuals sacrifice themselves for the good of the latest utopian ideal or some blood-thirsty god.

Named after the Greek god Narcissus, who fell in love with his own reflection and died pining for a love he could never have. The narcissist is a legend in his own mind; he thinks the world revolves around him. When things go well, he's highly productive and creative. Many politicians, artists, physicians, lawyers and corporate leaders have a healthy dose of narcissism. Narcissists are self-aware; they understand themselves. In moderation, self-love and admiration aren't necessarily bad qualities; they're what give people the confidence needed to take risks.

But a narcissist doesn't take criticism or rejection well. When opposed or slighted, she becomes frustrated, angry, sarcastic, even vengeful. She might steam over an insult and, if the opportunity presents itself, retaliate. If she's highly intelligent, her vengeance could be exacted in an unexpected manner, and no one will ever be able to pin the blame.

When confronted, the narcissist will lie and deny any guilt or wrongdoing, and this is where things can turn ugly—even deadly. Think about politicians who've been confronted with sexual indiscretion: They deny the whole thing, even though everyone knows all will be revealed in the end. Narcissists are natural choices for villains in novels about revenge.

A variant of the narcissist is the malignant narcissist. In addition to the previous qualities, there's an element of sadism—a taking of pleasure from another's pain. The malignant narcissist gets ahead by stomping everyone beneath him. Examples include the bullying sheriff, characters who ruthlessly climb the corporate ladder, and abusive spouses who maintain control through a mixture of oppression and brutality. Part of what makes malignant narcissists get ahead is that while they terrorize their subordinates, they kiss up to their superiors—and they do so in convincing fashion. They're wonderful "yes men" to the boss, whom they secretly despise, because in their hearts they know they could do a far better job.

Don't let me rant alone...
What think you ?

:cheers:

http://www.keithlaney.net/TheHiddenMiss ... &sk=t&sd=a

Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:39 pm
GT Truther

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:15 pm
GT Truther

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:19 pm
GT Truther

hey Dex - Victor is a low life wanna be and total e-mail spammer.

don't give him the time of day --

he'll give ya cooties

My United States Of Whatever!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbmarWHlKTQ

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:41 pm
GT Truther

hey Dex - Victor is a low life wanna be and total e-mail spammer.

don't give him the time of day --

he'll give ya cooties

My United States Of Whatever!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbmarWHlKTQ

I got an unfavorable impression of him when he went overboard the first time he wrote me.
Egads...

Dex

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:54 pm
GT Truther

Just want to wish everyone of The Golden Thread (an you to Eagles Disobey peeking in from the shadows!) an early and very Happy New Year! May 2008 bring all of you guys nothing but Blessings and Wonderment!

We've been together so long wouldn't know what to do without you guys ;) So Stay Well and Cool :)

Shady
aka Nightshade 09

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:51 pm
GT Truther

2007 a year of weather records in U.S.

Experts Verify 2007 Has Been a Year of Weather Extremes: 263 Record Temps Broken in U.S.

SETH BORENSTEIN
AP News

Dec 29, 2007 12:15 EST

When the calendar turned to 2007, the heat went on and the weather just got weirder. January was the warmest first month on record worldwide — 1.53 degrees above normal. It was the first time since record-keeping began in 1880 that the globe's average temperature has been so far above the norm for any month of the year.

And as 2007 drew to a close, it was also shaping up to be the hottest year on record in the Northern Hemisphere.

U.S. weather stations broke or tied 263 all-time high temperature records, according to an Associated Press analysis of U.S. weather data. England had the warmest April in 348 years of record-keeping there, shattering the record set in 1865 by more than 1.1 degrees Fahrenheit.

It wasn't just the temperature. There were other oddball weather events. A tornado struck New York City in August, inspiring the tabloid headline: "This ain't Kansas!"

In the Middle East, an equally rare cyclone spun up in June, hitting Oman and Iran. Major U.S. lakes shrank; Atlanta had to worry about its drinking water supply. South Africa got its first significant snowfall in 25 years. And on Reunion Island, 400 miles east of Africa, nearly 155 inches of rain fell in three days — a world record for the most rain in 72 hours.

Individual weather extremes can't be attributed to global warming, scientists always say. However, "it's the run of them and the different locations" that have the mark of man-made climate change, said top European climate expert Phil Jones, director of the climate research unit at the University of East Anglia in England.

Worst of all — at least according to climate scientists — the Arctic, which serves as the world's refrigerator, dramatically warmed in 2007, shattering records for the amount of melting ice.

2007 seemed to be the year that climate change shook the thermometers, and those who warned that it was beginning to happen were suddenly honored. Former Vice President Al Gore's documentary "An Inconvenient Truth" won an Oscar and he shared the Nobel Peace Prize with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, an international group of thousands of scientists. The climate panel, organized by the United Nations, released four major reports in 2007 saying man-made global warming was incontrovertible and an urgent threat to millions of lives.

Through the first 10 months, it was the hottest year recorded on land and the third hottest when ocean temperatures are included.

Smashing records was common, especially in August. At U.S. weather stations, more than 8,000 new heat records were set or tied for specific August dates.

More remarkably that same month, more than 100 all-time temperature records were tied or broken — regardless of the date — either for the highest reading or the warmest low temperature at night. By comparison only 14 all-time low temperatures were set or tied all year long, as of early December, according to records kept by the National Climatic Data Center.

For example, on Aug. 10, the town of Portland, Tenn., reached 102 degrees, tying a record for the hottest it ever had been. On Aug. 16, it hit 103 and Portland had a new all-time record. But that record was broken again the next day when the mercury reached 105.

Daily triple-digit temperatures took a toll on everybody, public safety director George West recalled. The state had 15 heat-related deaths in August.

Portland was far from alone. In Idaho, Chilly Barton Flat wasn't living up to its name. The weather station in central Idaho tied an all-time high of 100 on July 26, Aug. 7, 14 and 19. During 2007, weather stations in 35 states, from Washington to Florida, set or tied all-time heat records in 2007.

Across Europe this past summer, extreme heat waves killed dozens of people.

And it wasn't just the heat. It was the rain. There was either too little or too much.

More than 60 percent of the United States was either abnormally dry or suffering from drought at one point in August. In November, Atlanta's main water source, Lake Lanier, shrank to an all-time low. Lake Okeechobee, crucial to south Florida, hit its lowest level in recorded history in May, exposing muck and debris not seen for decades. Lake Superior, the biggest and deepest of the Great Lakes, dropped to its lowest August and September levels in history.

Los Angeles hit its driest year on record. Lakes fed by the Colorado River and which help supply water for more than 20 million Westerners, were only half full.

Australia, already a dry continent, suffered its worst drought in a century, making global warming an election issue. On the other extreme, record rains fell in China, England and Wales.

Minnesota got the worst of everything: a devastating June and July drought followed by record August rainfall. In one March day, Southern California got torrential downpours, hail, snow and fierce winds. Then in the fall came devastating fires driven by Santa Ana winds.

And yet none of those events worried scientists as much as what was going on in the Arctic in the summer. Sea ice melted not just to record levels, but far beyond the previous melt record. The Northwest Passage was the most navigable it had been in modern times. Russia planted a flag on the seabed under the North Pole, claiming sovereignty.

The ice sheets that cover a portion of Greenland retreated to an all-time low and permafrost in Alaska warmed to record levels.

Meteorologists have chronicled strange weather years for more than a decade, but nothing like 2007. It was such an extreme weather year that the World Meteorological Organization put out a news release chronicling all the records and unusual developments. That was in August with more than 145 sizzling days to go.

Get used to it, scientists said. As man-made climate change continues, the world will experience more extreme weather, bursts of heat, torrential rain and prolonged drought, they said.

"We're having an increasing trend of odd years," said Michael MacCracken, a former top federal climate scientist, now chief scientist at the Climate Institute in Washington. "Pretty soon odd years are going to become the norm."

___

On the Net:

U.S. National Climatic Data Center's searchable records web site:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/records/

U.S. National Climatic Data Center on August heat wave: http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/res ... -event.php. rec ords

World Meteorological Organization on 2007 weather extremes:

http://www.wmo.ch/pages/mediacentre/pre ... 791_e.html

The record for shrinking sea ice: http://nsidc.org/news/press/2007_seaice ... lease.html

Source: AP News

Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:58 pm
GT Truther

[b]Tens of Millions of Birds Disappearing Across North America[b]

CBC’s The National reports that tens of millions of birds are disappearing across North America.

The following video is from CBC’s The National, broadcast on December 28, 2007

http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=372

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:02 pm
GT Truther

Meanwhile at the Vat Pope Benedict XVI gears up to the combat the REAL Reason behind global Warming puts his best men on the case.. LOL

Shady ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... atan=Santa

Quote:
Pope's exorcist squads will wage war on Satan
By NICK PISA - More by this author » Last updated at 16:34pm on 29th December 2007

Comments Comments (8)
Pope Benedict XVI during his Urbi et Orbi

Satanism on the rise: Pope Benedict has unveiled plans to set up specialist exorcism squads
Enlarge the image

The Pope has ordered his bishops to set up exorcism squads to tackle the rise of Satanism.

Vatican chiefs are concerned at what they see as an increased interest in the occult.

They have introduced courses for priests to combat what they call the most extreme form of "Godlessness."

Each bishop is to be told to have in his diocese a number of priests trained to fight demonic possession.

The initiative was revealed by 82-year-old Father Gabriele Amorth, the Vatican "exorcistinchief," to the online Catholic news service Petrus.

"Thanks be to God, we have a Pope who has decided to fight the Devil head-on," he said.

"Too many bishops are not taking this seriously and are not delegating their priests in the fight against the Devil. You have to hunt high and low for a properly trained exorcist.

"Thankfully, Benedict XVI believes in the existence and danger of evil - going back to the time he was in charge of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith." The CDF is the oldest Vatican department and was headed by Benedict from 1982, when he was Cardinal Ratzinger, until he became Pope in 2005.

Father Amorth said that during his time at the department Benedict had not lost the chance to warn humanity of the risk from the Devil.

He said the Pope wants to restore a prayer seen as protection against evil that was traditionally recited at the end of Catholic Masses. The prayer, to St Michael the Archangel, was dropped in the 1960s by Pope John XXIII.

Scroll down for more...
The Exorcist

The 1973 film The Exorcist deals with the demonic possession of a young girl: Now the Pope wants specialist exorcism squads in every parish

"The prayer is useful not only for priests but also for lay people in helping to fight demons," he said.

Father Paolo Scarafoni, who lectures on the Vatican's exorcism course, said interest in Satanism and the occult has grown as people lost faith with the church.

He added: "People suffer and think that turning to the Devil can help solve their problems. We are being bombarded by requests for exorcisms."

The Vatican is particularly concerned that young people are being exposed to the influence of Satanic sects through rock music and the Internet.

In theory, under the Catholic Church's Canon Law 1172, all priests can perform exorcisms. But in reality only a select few are assigned the task.

Under the law, practitioners must have "piety, knowledge, prudence, and integrity of life."

The rite of exorcism involves a series of gestures and prayers to invoke the power of God and stop the "demon" influencing its victim.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:10 pm
GT Truther

scary

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:00 pm
GT Truther

TOP TEN THOUGHTS FOR 2007...

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2007:
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America, but we haven't got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:54 am
GT Truther

Henry Deacon wrote:

There's a project called Shiva Nova at Livermore which uses arrays of giant lasers. These are huge lasers, huge capacitors, many terawatts of energy, in a building built on giant springs [extends his arms to show the size], all focused on a tiny tiny point. This creates a fusion reaction which replicates certain conditions for nuclear weapons testing. It’s like a nuke test in lab conditions, and there's very powerful data collection focused on that point where all the energy is focused.

The problem is that all extremely high-energy events like this create rips in the fabric of spacetime. This was observed back in the early Hiroshima and Nagasaki events, and you can even see it in the old movies. Look for what looks like an expanding energy sphere, and I can send you a link to show you. The problem with creating rips in spacetime, whether they're big or little, is that things get in that you don’t want to be there.

http://etcetrasetcetras.blogspot.com/

Bill,

Do you remember around the year 2000, my posting to you at Skywatch about a guy I met in a Denny's coffee shop in Sonora, Calif.?
Somehow, Livermore Labs entered into our discussion, and it so happened he had been a former linesman employee there at one time with a K-2 clearance? He was assigned to work inside a tunnel system large enough you could run a train through it. He said it was so deep that you could take their most powerful light and still couldn't see the end of the tunnel. That amazed him.
He knew in their underground that they were experimenting with an enormous sized atom smasher ring.
He said it was under Livermore's residence's and was worried that, eventually, the radiation emanation from their experimenting would reach the surface to the neighborhoods, thus, affecting the people living under it.
I think he wanted to protest to the Government about this.
But, he had had another interesting experience when the guards weren't watching him. He said while he worked in the tunnel he was never alone.
One day, by himself, he was able to adventure quietly in restricted area's around the site some. He started talking about buildings at the site that were phony construction. Then is when he began appearing nervous telling me about this.
He said he walked up to one building and opened the door. He went inside and saw two six foot tall poles, one at each end of the building about thirty feet apart with an appox. 2 inch diameter blue beam of energy running from pole to pole without wires.
It must have been impressive looking because he started to unravel a bit telling me this. He asked what the heck could that have been? What could they have been using that for? He said something about the other buildings were of phoney construction too.
Anyway, I think it helps give some validity to the things Henry Deacon's telling about.
Verry interresting...

Dex

Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:02 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next