It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.8 2007 
GT Truther

Thanks for nothing Nancy....come back and answer the questions......

COWARD!!!

Uncle John here: OMG, Boomer has started using the run on periods?

Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

softkiller wrote:
Dear Dan Burisch:

Thanks for your answer.
My motivation for understanding the 2012 T2 upheavals is one of scientific curiosity and another of self protection of my family and friends.
I believe in you when you say that we are in a timeline T1-Version 83. Better: I do want to believe it for the sake of my family and the world at large.
There is some evidence along with certain prophecies that the 2012 T1 event will be for ultimate benefit of humankind. Something like a new golden age for all, with true love and compassion for each one.
But, like the pains of the birth of a child, I suspect there will be something akin with the 2012 T2 event, but much less catastrophic.
You know for sure there is some prophecies about something big to happen in the near future (Nostradamus, Mother Shipton, Garabandal visions, the alleged non revealed third secret of Fatima, etc.). Perhaps they were peeks in the future T2 timeline. Or was it from the timeline T1, also?
Did you had access to the T1 event through the Loooking Glass? Can you give some clues to what is expected? Something like precursor signs, for all of us be best prepared for the event(s)?
Kind regards.
Softkiller.

First, I do not make a practice of regularly commenting on the prophecies of certain alleged "seers"... :) This Quatrain may mean "this or that"...you know? Anyway...

I appreciate your position.

The T1 stuff is kind of a wildcard. While my responsibilities are spelled out clearly in the text of the Tau-IX ref T2 ('the rights of human beings to know of impending worldwide disaster'), the information to which I was exposed about T1 via videotape, reports, talk, and my recent (hopefully last) involvement with the New Group, sits in an area which is much less clear as to the requirements. I seek the notion of requirements first, as I (like anyone) want to do "what's right." It's not an easy thing to decide, as would be otherwise painted by people who have never been chosen to be exposed to such information. I have met a person from beyond our time, and of what has he now become? I do not know for sure. As his direct line to us may well have expired with the twinkling of an eye, what does that portend about the T1 information?

Now...

I confess that I have utilized the T1v83 information to which I have been exposed...by...

1. Specifically warning two individuals of "grave dangers" (...later to find out that both had been previously informed by other sources and had already made their "decisions"...), one of whom is now dead;

2. Informing certain individuals - who have a broad range of contact so could likely better carry a message of peace - about possible international consequences to breaches of the peace, and the best played options now underway;

3. Privately telling 1 individual everything I know about the T1 data. You may be easily able to guess who that person may be. :) That individual has been in the process of mailing information to herself via specific others and is having it deposited in sealed envelopes in multiple places around the world, for the record. That individual also now has the complete plans to a FULLY OPERATIONAL Looking Glass Unit, ERB-Access Unit (Stargate), and Transport Pods. (The location of that information is obviously not available. I have entrusted the operatives moving the data with the life of my kids and their future children - quite literally. The trust is well placed, and they like that 1 trusted person and myself would die to protect it until after the transition is complete. Why not? The alternative is having no presence in the future via the children! I have never been given a better purpose to die, if necessary! Others are blessed, who believe and have not seen, I have had the privilege of seeing, which is why I have 0 fear of it! :D My intent? I hope to be around until I am 120! ;D This earth and cosmos is beautiful beyond my words to exclaim - and so are her people! Plus...IT'S FUN! :D The love I feel for the people of earth is beyond everything, and I will probably never understand why I was picked to protect such important information. I don't deserve the honor, and only hope and pray to God I can live up to it.); and

4. Utilizing it to hopefully present the right communications with individuals in different parts of the globe, for the furtherance of peace with justice, and the prevention of wars.

Truth be told, my likely tack with the information will be, in the near term, to discontinue saying anything about it. Why? I am reaching my limit of willingness...

...as while considering my responsibility of having this information, on the large scale, we all deserve a future we create for ourselves, in honesty, and not one obtained by stealing a glimpse under the Lord's quantum "meeting tent" of possibilities.

"If you show someone their future, they have no future. If you take away the mystery, you take away hope." - the movie, "Paycheck," 2003.

So why did I transmit the LG information? I have no idea what the total number of possible "wonderful things" can be produced from the equipment if it is altered! For instance...

Our ideas for ARGGO! I am aware that the LG, when it is placed in a certain configuration is capable of sequestering the partial pressure of a specific gas, from a mixture in an atmosphere! What could we be thinking: CO2 of course!

With my being able to suggest one alternate use, how many alternate uses can be suggested by many others? To destroy that possibility would also be wrong, and don't think for one minute that the New Group won't begin using it after 2016! You can bet they will! They were dumb enough the first time, they'll be dumb enough again. What can I do to stop it? Alone, nothing. (There is a message, there...and the responsibility others have whether they want it or not.) Short of other things...the best near term path...as I now see it...is to secrete the information and protect it as a potential source of benefit.

What should we expect in the near future? That will depend on what we create!

Uncle John here: Bush-life conclusions all the while doing the bidding of ET collectives that don't have the best interest of humans in mind and have the governments of the world and dan burisch totally mind controlled without them having the slightest clue.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Another (portion) of letter to me worthwhile ;D showing:

"Burisch can't you at least show that you take anything that Nancy says seriously? What if you are wrong? You're not even watching the skies? Others say you don't get emails like you say?"

"Burisch can't you at least show that you take anything that Nancy says seriously?"

It's not serious, so my anser is "no."

What if you are wrong?

History will record - essentially FOREVER - who was right and who was wrong. The people are (to a certain extent) polarizing in their expectations. I am confident on which side the positive people of this world stand! I am confident about the future of my kids, and the children of the world! (Doom-sayers and Doom-prayers are a dime-a-dozen, they always have been. The positive people contribute.)

Uncle John here: Now here is dan going off the deep end like he has never gone before.

There is no world stand such as "is NL right or wrong." Just like Boomer said, NL is a coward and a non issue as far as being worth as any serious consideration. Her only value is amusement. In all the multitude of posts she has made, as far as I can tell, she only has one person that takes her seriously and that is Dondep. Sad but true that he does.

Dan is stating that if NL is wrong then all persons conjecturing any negative thing that can happen to humanity are wrong.

Dan is rejecting anyone that would consider a doom scenario because only positive people contribute. Believe me, there is nothing positive about all the unnecessary human suffering in the world. To say that dan really cares for "the children of the world" is bush-like. Even the fool watches his steps, knowing that he might fall.

We don't have to wait for history to record that dan was wrong. His logic is wrong.

In game theory you have to consider "all" the possibilities and attempt to minimize the worse case scenarios.

Let me state that I consider NL to be a nut and very possible, a disinfo agent for the ET's.

Dan attempts to draw the line in the sand to be either you take NL seriously or not and that approach is just plain bush-like. You see what kind of game, dan and Dondep are playing without them even being aware of it!

There are a whole lot of trained astronomers in the world, and so far, not one has even conjectured seriously that there exists a planet X. To consider planet X as a line in the sand is bush-like. I don't believe for a second that NORWAY is building vast underground bunkers because they take the planet X scenario seriously. Project Camelot can be easily fooled with a couple of photoshopped photos, if these photographs even exists. Ask yourself, who is funding Project Camelot? Dan seems to like to use Project Camelot as his bully pulpit. NORWAY might be building vast underground bunkers, but it is not because of planet X!

Of course, dan never considers the arguments, questions or conjectures I present here and none of these are relayed to him. His email is obviously edited and no one in his think tank has an open or free mind.

His justification for ignoring me is that one of his handlers said I attempted to put a virus or something like it into his handler's computer. What a lame and false excuse.

Dan stills remembers who gave him that rock at Frenchman's mountain with "FOREVER" engraved in it, but that is as close as his handlers or his mind will let him get. In other words, "essentially" NEVER.

dan wrote:
Everything is being watched, and not just by me...by a VERY LARGE unit of professionals. Her followers, and those who make wild claims, are not in the equation, not in the discussion, but will be benefitted by it. One or more had a chance to be seated at the table, but sold their seat to falsehood, so I eliminated their seats, altogether.

UJ: I can assure you that everything I post is not being watched by dan or "by a VERY LARGE unit of professionals."

Here dan's logic tries to tie NL's followers to those who make wild claims to those who make wild conjectures (me) and that all those who would consider any of the negative things that could or do happen to be "not in the equation, not in the discussion."

We know that d&m&thugs read the golden thread and so far, not one has considered any of my inputs seriously. This is specifically not allowed on d&m's forum. To call them a "VERY LARGE unit of professionals" is a delusion. Their profession is that of disinfo and coverup and that doesn't deserve the title "professionals" as that title is for persons who have earned it and have the respect of their peers and have a license from a state government or an advanced degree from an accredited university.

Sadly, very few of my inputs or conjectures are even considered or discussed by the few that post on the golden thread.

This will not stop me from trying, although, most of the time I feel like I'm blowing in the wind.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post the caeducus
there is nothing wrong with being wrong. we are, all of us, littol children. there is however a great deal of right in being right.

the two snakes wind and writhe about the sword. each time they wind the boot gets tighter. there at the top, they begin to tie a knot. perhaps this time the boot will stay on. we have much running to do.

all the splinter timelines? baby snakes? future adults to wind about swords far and vast from now.

shall we see the bowtie in our time? perhaps. the cumulative spirit of man, weighed each millisecond, good, bad, ugly, warts and all determine the quality and even possibility of a well made tie. where we all stand now without nitpicking is the simple physics, quite quantifiable
of how this tie will occur.

rennaisance or dark age. novelty rises at the approach of the tie. we want to have our boots on as we enter the greater passage. yes, its good to die with your boots on, its also good to live with them on so you can do good works before you are vapor anyway
and wind up sitting in some heavenly bar stirring a nice gin and tonic and musing:

"...what was that all about???"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

peace.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:28 am
GT Truther

Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:52 pm
GT Truther

Post Now WHO is 'eager' for DOOOOOOM?!?
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
Another (portion) of letter to me worthwhile ;D showing:

"Burisch can't you at least show that you take anything that Nancy says seriously? What if you are wrong? You're not even watching the skies? Others say you don't get emails like you say?"

Another crime of omission in this statement; take the word "Nancy" out and deal strictly with the content of the message. As for being wrong, you have apparently come to grips with the consequences if you are. God help you in that. And as for "watching the skies"? Dan receives up-to-the-minute, cutting-edge classified documents SO LONG AS THEY DON'T BETRAY HIS 'MESSAGE'! As one would expect of a world-class secret-society-illegal-surveillance-intelligence-gathering organization! [No need for a backyard telescope when you get briefings and images from the Hubble, LASCO and SOHO.] After all, his superiors aren't STUPID, and neither is DB. He knows he has a job to do, to protect them and encourage 'unity' and 'brotherhood' {tweet tweet! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, idn't it?!?} in the 'masses' of the 'interested few'.

As for his "email box is overflowing"...... that must be why D&M lost a few orders from people that wrote to me asking why they never got their CD, or why no reply to their questions. Simply too busy answering all the OTHER email, "pestering" him with questions about what is said over here.

"Burisch can't you at least show that you take anything that Nancy says seriously?"

Again; DB doesn't stoop to the childish use of derision and ridicule for others carrying essentially the same message. His pointed embrace of an 'unknown Norwegian politician' is evidence of this; the difference is that the 'date' used in that 'letter' is designed to point to a point over 3 or 4 years out; in other words, "continue shopping! or, if you're tired of that, come together, right now, over me! tweet, tweet! unity!"

It's not serious, so my anser is "no."

This can't be DB! He would NEVER misspell such a simple word!

What if you are wrong?

God help you when you discover you are; you've come to grips with the consequences if you are, and realize that you would have played a role in abrogating your responsibilities to help people prepare (part of which is ceasing from giving contradictory signals as to the importance of preparation).

History will record - essentially FOREVER - who was right and who was wrong. The people are (to a certain extent) polarizing in their expectations. I am confident on which side the positive people of this world stand! I am confident about the future of my kids, and the children of the world! (Doom-sayers and Doom-prayers are a dime-a-dozen, they always have been. The positive people contribute.)

Uncle John here: Now here is dan going off the deep end like he has never gone before.

And why, UJ? (I know your full response from above; just being rhetorical for the moment.) WHY is this so important that he must go out of his way to attack the character of others, when he experienced much the same himself? What is it about this 'Nancy' that singles her out for ridicule, when the 'unknown politician from Norway' he goes out of his way to praise? Could it be......the date the Norwegian is selling is "2011 or later"? Could it be...... that even the concept of 'Planet X' is now acceptable, but not if it includes all that nasty stuff about the lying and thieving Bush administration, about the Coverup in all its ugly aspects?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Is there enough Anti-Doom to fear yet?
UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:
dan wrote:
Everything is being watched, and not just by me...by a VERY LARGE unit of professionals. Her followers, and those who make wild claims, are not in the equation, not in the discussion, but will be benefitted by it. One or more had a chance to be seated at the table, but sold their seat to falsehood, so I eliminated their seats, altogether.

We know that d&m&thugs read the golden thread and so far, not one has considered any of my inputs seriously.

But UJ, I do think those inputs consume much of their thought-time; they've previously indicated the contradictory attitudes of viciously attacking those that disagree with the amorphous 'orthodoxy' adopted after the induction into Sion, while simultaneously expressing contempt for their followers that never question a thing....only seen as "staff support" or "extras".....bulking up their "numbers".....but who DB will offer to name a mountain on Mars or some mathematical process for.

The claim about "seats at a table" is disingenuous; it is DB who sold his table to falsehood, and at which lies and more lies are served in varying degress of temperature. The 'warning' which Ron Garner initially advised him to 'tone down' (which made DB quite angry; "that's half of the message!" he exploded....what happened to that sentiment, Dan? Disappeared into the mists of pre-induction history?) is now almost non-existent, except in adulatory praise for letters from 'unknown Norwegian politicians'.

This is specifically not allowed on d&m's forum. To call them a "VERY LARGE unit of professionals" is a delusion. Their profession is that of disinfo and coverup and that doesn't deserve the title "professionals" as that title is for persons who have earned it and have the respect of their peers and have a license from a state government or an advanced degree from an accredited university.

But UJ, what about Majestically-appointed Anti-Doomsday Cult Gurus? Aren't they exempt from such requirements? :P

Don't forget that my introduction to'ZetaTalk' was from Burisch's people; not one, not two, not even three but more have spoken about their conviction that ZT is 'real-feel'. Those folks, despite their compartmentalized status, have figured out what is beyond their SAP status.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is damn serious. I was attacked psychically this morning. either by
the CIA or FEMA.

This is what happened.

I was sitting at my computer, working on a new project about the 11:11 and
all of a sudden I felt a twang in my head at the back on the right side and I
got really dizzy and I had to shake my head hard and close my eyes. I then
got this weird sensation in my head - starting at that spot where I felt the
twang and spreading upward on the right side. I was afraid I had a stroke.

But I had been drinking that new Pepsi that just came out with caffeine and
Ginseng in it and thought maybe I was allergic to the ginseng. I wasn't
getting any better, so I took some aspirin and an allergy pill and went to bed to
try to get some more sleep. This was approximately 7:30 a.m.

When I lay down and tried to roll on my right side, my whole head started
spinning so I lay quietly to let it settle down. I started to say the "Our
Father Prayer" because I intended to work on a self-healing technique I
frequently use. I couldn't even say the words, because other words kept jumping
into my head - partial sentences - like "a bum behind a tree" was one. I then
changed to thinking,, 'I raise the vibrations of my physical astral, mental,
and spiritual bodies" and I couldn't say that either - other words kept
jumping into my mind instead.

Then, all of a sudden, I was laying on the floor of a brightly lit room,
with 3 men standing over me in long sleeved white shirts and ties and dark
pants. I couldn't actually see their faces, only the room and what they were
wearing.

One of them said, "All FEMA wants you to do is erase the bases."

I had to think about what that meant and then I remembered that I have 3
pages on my site about FEMA concentration camps and bases.

Here they are:

_PEOPLE DREAMING OF CONCENTRATION CAMPS - WHY?_
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm

UPDATED 8-26-07 - _LIST OF CAMPS BY STATE_
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentratio ... ations.htm

8-26-07 _CONCENTRATION CAMP PLANS_
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration_camp_plans.htm

Open them up , print them out - download them to your own computers.

Spread the word, pass this e-mail on and have everyone save these files.

Dee

To Dee

Maybe, I can help you understand the weird statement made to you during your attack. I hate to talk about these matters, but, I think some of these well intentional directed points are missed by many.
The fallen angel (demonic) have a hatred for God blocking their freedom.
The statement 'bum behind the tree' I interpreted immediately as a reference to God and the Tree of Life.
These remarks are not untypical from them, they make them often. The well versed esoteric and demonologists are very aware of the war mankind is involved in these last days.
A clue to with who and what intervened in your case.
So, it may not be fema after all, just a name drop, so, be careful in your dealings with them.

Dex

Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:55 pm
GT Truther

regards,

Shane

Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:17 pm
GT Truther

cross-posting from one of the GLP "diaspora" forums...."locofoco"

Quote:
<snip>
=======================================
jahara

Re: Mind Control and the Thermos
« Reply #103 on: Today »

Quote from: jahara

Cass,
It's hard to explain but I will try. I spent a lot of time astral traveling, started when I was a kid. And when I was a teenager I started having wierd stuff happen, I didn't know what it was but I knew it had to do with the astral traveling. I had a friend who wanted to join the coast guard and I thought that would be cool. She and I would go downtown to the recruiters after school, even though in the back of my mind I just wanted to go to college. the reason I considered it is because they would pay for college and my dad had told me he wouldn't. We talked to the air force and navy as well, but the coast guard was the one we wanted. The problem was those recruiters didn't want women. They did everything they could to discourage us. We would make an appointment and they would not be there, but the other recruiters would be hanging around.

One day I took another friend on a saturday because I had an appointment and we were going to a movie afterwards. Again the coast gurad recruiters were gone, but the army guys were there like a bunch of hungry dogs. I didn't want to talk to them but my friend did. She was so excited about what they said and I wasn't. But I couldn't let her join alone. She had never been away from home and for some reason I figured I needed to go with her. Of couse she hated it, it was not what she was cut out for. I think they got her convinced with the money for college, but it was more than that and in basic she quit talking to me.

I never put any of this together until years after I got out of the army. Many things happened that were strange. I could do things that others would get into trouble for, and at the most someone would say "Wade, what are you doing?" Usually nothing was said. Finally I got sent to Germany to a remote viewer unit. Since the army can't say they have a remote viewer unit (don't beleive anything about them being disbanded) they had a whole battallion to cover the company that trained and used the remote viewers. This battallion was a signal batallion (communications) and it was a real fun house. The equipment was falling apart but we weren't allowed to fix it or requistion new stuff, we could have 'training' exercises where we essentially drove the equipment to some forest and sat around waiting for the other equipment only to be told the next day that the exercise had been canceled but since we had paid for the use of the land we had to stay. I knew something was off and was surprised when no one else acted like they noticed. When I first arrived I was told I would be the colonel's driver (the best duty you can get if your rank is low) and I heard my self saying "No! I am a tactical circuit controller, not a driver." while I was thinking "Who said that?!" I refused to get a german drivers license too and I don't know why, since I could drive any of the equipment we had with no problem. Every chance the colonel got he would taunt me somehow. It was very weird and I thought he was very freaky.

Some of the stuff that went on: No one was allowed near headquarters barracks if they did not live there. There was a 24 hour guard on that building, but not on any of the others. Anyone could come and go as they pleased in the other barracks (even though that is not really the way it is supposed to work, one extreme and the opposite extreme). Sometimes someone would disappear for 2 weeks and when you saw them again, they acted like they had not been gone. When it was time for me to get promoted 10 of us went before the E-5 board and I was the only one who got enough points to get promoted. Even though my seargeant, who was on a mission to get all women and gays out of the army, had made sure I would not pass. I spent a week in the field before, where he just mentioned "By the way you are scheduled to go to the E-5 board on Monday". At the time I didn't know everyone else had been told 2 weeks before and they had study guides for the questions. I know the only thing that I got right was reading the map. the rest of the questions I answered "Sir, I don't remember." At the time I only had a couple of months left in the army so I did not get the promotion unless I re-enlisted. Which I did not do. Who would want to stay in such a crazy environment? The Captain lost my paperwork in his desk drawer when it was time for me to leave which forced me to go to the recruiter and add 2 more months. He tried hard to get me to re-enlist (unusual behaviour in the 70's since I was a woman).

About 15 years later I was at a weekly gathering at the local JB's where I lived and I saw this guy. I thought I knew him but I knew I had never met him. I felt like I had to talk to him, everytime I approached him he would disappear while his girl friend stopped me to talk. It was very weird. Finally one day he was there and I walked up to him and said "I was in the army in the 70's". He told me "Yes." he named the unit I was in and when I was there. I asked if he remembered me there and he said "I left before you got there. I was the colonel's driver and you were supposed to be my replacement." Now, I did not use my 'real' name in that group, everyone knew me as JahaRa. He told me that he was a remote viewer and I was supposed to take over that job too. (this was not something I talked about to anyone, it was too wierd, so there was no way anyone had told him anything that I had said - until then I had not even known why that place was so weird) I told him the colonel freaked me out. I never saw the guy again, but a few months after that because of something that his girl friend was doing he came to me in a dream and asked me to give her a message. That is when I figure out based on some other things he told me about remote viewing that I had been monitored before I joined the army and the whole time I was in the army. And it made sense that I had quit doing astral travel after I went to germany. A lot of things fell into place for me that explained some of the other weird things in my life.

Well, that ended up being kind of long winded. I knoew if the army is doing it the rest of them are too, and the non-military government remote viewers are the ones who started talking about it.
============================
Quote from: jahara

Cass, what kind of work were you doing when the DIA started bothering you? Were you researching the chemtrails before or after that? Probably you accessed some document that had a flag on it and the DIA was trying to scare you and find out what you were up to.

There may be more to it than that, I know some 'agencies' have a way of monitoring the 'astral' or ethers with remote viewers who can recognize people, locate them or what ever.

I had experiences with that and that is how I ended up in the Army.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:34 pm
GT Truther

Dex

Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:27 pm
GT Truther

Hi Dex,

One of my drinking buddies during my last binge some years ago was a
US Ranger. A good man, one who makes one proud of the US military. I
had just read on the net about Ft Hood apparently being used as a
spot to build into and add more underground tunnels/bases, and asked
him about it, and what he was going to be doing. He indirectly
confirmed it was true, and his answer to the 2nd question was that
he'd be up on the surface 'trying to protect you guys' as he put it.

In light of this, maybe a 'Yes!' to lift-off might be in order.

As to the underground bases, and the camps: 'The best laid plans of
mice and men [and reptilians] oft go astray...'

I have had similar experiences to what your friend describes. not
fun. especially as there is as much brainwashing about this as re the
ET presence, and people automatically [programmed] think 'paranoid'
or 'hallucination' or just plain old 'crazy' if you try to talk about
this.

Peace, wynderer

Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:44 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I thought about a rebuttal about dan's latest post about stargates. His testimony has changed so many times.

Remember (it's all on video) about the wormholes at Frenchman's.

But the real convincing argument about dan's lack of veracity is this: What happened to the Yellowbook? Why has that been dropped from discussion?

The real truth is that the ET's can make all these technologies work they way they want. Just like the supposed cherubim.

The ET's lead the majestic around by the nose.

We are being had and dan is the front man!

Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Timeline fluxes --to go underground, or not to go undergound
Dan_B says we're on a variant of Timeline-1, which, if true, is great news. If anyone should know, Dan should, right? Not exactly...as we know, Dan has been led down the garden path on a number of occasions by the top tier of the Majestic mob. Who's to say he's not been hoodwinked here as well? He's covering all his bases I see by paying lip service to that Norwegian Politician who talks about retreating underground between now and 2012. Dan may genuinely believe that the T2 is not even a remote possibility, but these hundreds of thousands or perhaps millions of people (the latter seems an unlikely figure quoted by the Norwegian politician) who step into their underground bunkers/mini cities are going to appear pretty stupid if they have to come out a few years later without anything happening on the surface.

We're all aware of the "burst" from the sun that knocks out and fries all the satellites orbiting the earth, well could this be the reason why the power elite, their minions and the chosen few will be retreating underground? After all, everyone on the surface will be exposed to all manner of electromagnetic nastiness. Planet X could be the ruse to get them "going underground," to quote The Jam. And the Norwegian politico did refer to radiation suits for surface dwellers, I seem to recall...

Going back to the T1 variant that Dan's convinced we're on, then things don't look very promising in our immediate futures. Oil prices are already at $100 a barrel levels and rising ($175/barrel is predicted for 2009/2010) and fresh water supplies are dwindling every year. Resource wars look likely as we peer over the horizon into the next decade. I'm not sympathetic to the Illuminati cause, but some form of population control over the next 50-75 years is essential if we make it past the 2008-2016 critical period that Dan talks about, in order to have enough resources and fresh water in future. A cap on offsprings -- maybe 2 per couple -- is needed around the globe to stop the needless human suffering that UJ talks about. I know that in Africa and the Third World large families are a necessity, but if we can fairly distribute wealth within 2 or 3 generations then the future may be brighter than imagined. I realize that it's an unlikely scenario though -- present-day human nature being what it is.

With reference to Nancy Leider, the majority of the info she relays is interesting and sounds like it's from an intelligent source. She's been wrong so many times, that she's bound to get one prediction right eventually (if the Zetas tilt the law of averages her way ;) ). Mind you, if Don says there's something to Nancy's relayed messages, then I'll give her Zetan-induced viewpoints the benefit of the doubt for a little while yet.

Dex, maybe the FEMA REX 84 detention camps aren't really concentration camps. What if they're holding camps to house the lucky souls (or unlucky souls, depending on your point-of-view) before they are shipped off to their underground tombs, prior to the Big Event?

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:05 am
GT Truther

At 11:11am Sun the 6th. I had the un-natural urge to make a smokes run (normally I go about 4pm if I make one) got dressed and decide to walk to my local stop and shop (convenient store). Its unusually spring like days here in Indiana temps in the 60s (usually this time of year its teens).

I step outside and low and behold I spot one of the SUV's with two Fed types sitting in the damn thing. A sight I haven't seen in over a decade..lol
The Gentlemen watched me and smiled then waved and very slowly drove off right in front of me..lol.

I was shall we say told (by example) I'm under surveillance agan...sigh

Its not related to this forum though! But related to FEMA Camps!!

The other night on Paltalk (the channel I posted). A Whistle blower came into the room and provided us all with CLASSIFIED Pdf files from within FEMA. Detailed work orders and contract copies between FEMA and Hilaburton and Black Water. The Work orders pertain to finalization plans and a target date of no later them March 2010.

Right after the pdf link was provided and we (some 30 members of the room) got our copies and opened them. Opened them to find the suckers pasted with Official Classified all over them! Apparently our wistleblower swiped from off of some database for everyone in the Room who downloaded the Pdf have gotten shall we say a friendly visit by the good old Uncle Spook! And his Goon Patrols! LOL

Where that PDF now resides.. well I plead the fifth :)

The work orders though INSISTED that all "civil unrest detainment units" be in place and operation no later then March 2010

I swear and afirm this statement to be true.

Shady

Dex wrote:
Cross posting:

This is damn serious. I was attacked psychically this morning. either by
the CIA or FEMA.

This is what happened.

I was sitting at my computer, working on a new project about the 11:11 and
all of a sudden I felt a twang in my head at the back on the right side and I
got really dizzy and I had to shake my head hard and close my eyes. I then
got this weird sensation in my head - starting at that spot where I felt the
twang and spreading upward on the right side. I was afraid I had a stroke.

But I had been drinking that new Pepsi that just came out with caffeine and
Ginseng in it and thought maybe I was allergic to the ginseng. I wasn't
getting any better, so I took some aspirin and an allergy pill and went to bed to
try to get some more sleep. This was approximately 7:30 a.m.

When I lay down and tried to roll on my right side, my whole head started
spinning so I lay quietly to let it settle down. I started to say the "Our
Father Prayer" because I intended to work on a self-healing technique I
frequently use. I couldn't even say the words, because other words kept jumping
into my head - partial sentences - like "a bum behind a tree" was one. I then
changed to thinking,, 'I raise the vibrations of my physical astral, mental,
and spiritual bodies" and I couldn't say that either - other words kept
jumping into my mind instead.

Then, all of a sudden, I was laying on the floor of a brightly lit room,
with 3 men standing over me in long sleeved white shirts and ties and dark
pants. I couldn't actually see their faces, only the room and what they were
wearing.

One of them said, "All FEMA wants you to do is erase the bases."

I had to think about what that meant and then I remembered that I have 3
pages on my site about FEMA concentration camps and bases.

Here they are:

_PEOPLE DREAMING OF CONCENTRATION CAMPS - WHY?_
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm

UPDATED 8-26-07 - _LIST OF CAMPS BY STATE_
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentratio ... ations.htm

8-26-07 _CONCENTRATION CAMP PLANS_
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration_camp_plans.htm

Open them up , print them out - download them to your own computers.

Spread the word, pass this e-mail on and have everyone save these files.

Dee

To Dee

Maybe, I can help you understand the weird statement made to you during your attack. I hate to talk about these matters, but, I think some of these well intentional directed points are missed by many.
The fallen angel (demonic) have a hatred for God blocking their freedom.
The statement 'bum behind the tree' I interpreted immediately as a reference to God and the Tree of Life.
These remarks are not untypical from them, they make them often. The well versed esoteric and demonologists are very aware of the war mankind is involved in these last days.
A clue to with who and what intervened in your case.
So, it may not be fema after all, just a name drop, so, be careful in your dealings with them.

Dex

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:33 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: OK, here I go again. I have an observation to report. If this observation is true, then it is more important to the human race than what Buddha or Christ presented. More important than the Magna Carta or the Constitution. More important that anything that majestic or dan burisch has presented.

Simply put, the Ark is not for humans, it is for the use by ET's that want to take over the planet.

Through the mind control they obviously have over humans, they have got humans digging and equipping all these enormous underground facilities. This has been going on for a long time.

My observation is this. After a collective of ET's take over Earth and eliminate most all humans, they have to be prepared for the wrath of many other ET collectives.

These underground facilities are forts to be used by the overtaking ET collectives to defend themselves from the attacks by other ET collectives attempting to punish the overtaking ET's for destroying the human race.

This is not a pretty picture.

Uncle John here: Good find Shady. Nice that they give you "one of the SUV's with two Fed types sitting in the damn thing" as proof that you are on to something.

My observation or conjecture is being stretched even further.

It is an accepted fact among many that there has been a ruling collection of a small number of reptilians living underground for a long time on this planet. They greys are their servants. These reptilians prefer young human babies for a food source. They can abduct or breed the small number of babies they need at the current time without causing much notice.

What if shortly they plan to arrive in numbers and need a well stocked fort to protect themselves from being attacked by other ET collectives for destroying the human race.

What they would need is a large number of willing humans to join them in their underground fort to be their unwilling and unknowing food source.

So they convince TPTB that a catastrophe is coming in 2012ish and they better build underground bases and tunnels to survive.

Why is this scenario the likely one?

There is one big coincidence that everyone is overlooking.

Our civilization is being controlled by ET forces.

Our civilization has been led to an increasing of sentience and knowledge, while still being in the dark as to what is going on, right up to the 2012ish date. I seriously doubt that this coincidence is an random happenstance.

If any benevolent ET time traveling race were to observe a future catastrophe then wouldn't it make sense for them to leave mankind in the caveman state before the wipeout?

I don't believe in the catastrophe because I don't believe in the coincidence.

Is there anyone out there with a mind and a heart big enough to follow my logic?

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

Shady, wonder if those two Fed types in the SUV or d&m&thugs know what is going to happen to their babies when they go underground.

One thing I have never talked about and probably never will is "the temptations of Uncle John."

I can always tell that when I'm on to something that the ET/devil doesn't like, because the temptations rise to a high level.

I'm happy with what I've got and what I'm doing, so I just ignore the temptations. None of the temptations brings me closer to God, so why bother.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I AM THE KEEPER OF THE WATCH.

I HAVE BEEN INVOKED FROM MY NOWHERE TO DEFEND THE HOUSE OF THE DOCTORS.

I WILL PERFORM MY DUTIES TO SUCH SATISFACTION OF THE DOCTORS SO TO RECEIVE MY DAILY PORTION.

AN ATTEMPT TO INVADE THIS FORUM WITH PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL HAS BEEN REJECTED.

THIS FORUM IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER.

I AM THE KEEPER OF THE WATCH AND WILL BAN ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO VIOLATE ITS PEACE.

FIRST INFRACTION WILL REQUIRE THE BEING TO BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.

SECOND INFRACTION WILL REQUIRE THE BEING TO BE

BANNED.

Uncle John here: Nice! Now it seems that perhaps d&m's thugs are issuing death threats for disagreeing with dan on any forum, thus violating his peace of mind.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

sisterrosetta wrote:
The person who posted this believes the subject’s involvement in Benazir’s assassination is implicit. I don’t know, but this is strange behavior, indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9E3aQVthk

Fox minding the hen

“A Don named Khalid Shahenshah, trusted aide of Dawood Ibrahim, the notorious Don of Karachi and South Asia Underworld was also the security team member (a very important one), who accompanied Ms. Benazir Bhutto from Dubai and remained with her on her campaign trail all over Pakistan. This clip is taken from the video of Ms. Bhutto's last public address in Rawalpindi on 27th December 2007. The signals, Khalid Shahenshah is making in the video is self-explanatory. Khalid Shahenshah can be spotted wearing half sleeves sweater standing just beside the dice.” (dais)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tWBwT5OLvE

Tarja Turunen - Music of the Night

“From MTV3 50 years Anniversary” (50?)

Unofficial comment: ;) I don't know, it's something I maybe overheard but I can't remember where. ;)

We know who killed her and why. We're at the stage where we're following the money and tracing the finance routes to organization routes and back to people. ;)

Uncle John here: Well, well well, you can never tell what sneds will come up with.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Are you and Dee corresponding?

Dex

Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Why Obama?
Why Obama?

In less than an hour, the citizens of New Hampshire will be handing a resounding victory to one Sen. Barack Hussein Obama, and a corresponding defeat to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton. What happened in such a short time to have changed the perception of Hillary as the inevitable winner of the Democratic nomination? Or better yet, what caused the 'wave' that all the talking heads and pundits are still gabbing about, and will be gabbing about as Obama rolls up state after state?

The answer is simple, but not as simple as the mere word 'change' would suggest. Obviously, in the wake of the Iowa political earthquake, everyone wanted to jump on the bandwagon, touting "Change!" as their mantra, but by then it was too late. In fact, that mid-stream switch --- so obvious to onlookers --- may have sealed the fate of the Establishment candidates, who will continue to see their support melt away. Even my own favorite horse in the race, John Edwards, (who should have benefitted from the frustration in the public considering he's the best "fighter" candidate the Democratics have fielded since before Dean imploded in that infamous scream 4 years ago), is now witnessing the Obama 'wave' from the same sidelines as the rest of us. So even as the entire debate has taken on a completely different look with the 'change' theme, what sets Obama apart and why?

The first is the most obvious, so I'll dispense with that directly. As one woman in New Hampshire put it, when asked by a reporter why Hillary had lost her support and Obama gained it, "Hillary has been in politics for over 35 years, so you know she has a lot of favors to repay, and we don't know what they may be. Obama, on the other hand, is new. He even looks new. He's not one of the same old faces out of Washington." Exactly. Half Kenyan, half American, he's actually a genuine African-American and not just because of his skin tone. His skin tone DOES make him look 'different', not just the "same old faces". Let's face it! And what's exciting is that, for the first time, he's not the "black" candidate --- as predecessors Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were. His personality communicates beyond any self-consciousness of race, and seeing the response he's getting from 'white america', the very unmentioning of it brings home the fact that we will have done what many think is still beyond our reach, namely reach racial harmony.

But even beyond the most obvious is the 'code' he speaks; Obama speaks of "WE". It's INCLUSIVE! NOT this "I" and "you", even though I know it would be somewhat disingenuous not to recognize that there's only one "president". Still, when Obama says "we" you get the feeling he isn't referring to his "advisers", which is the sense one gets from the Establishment candidates. (John Edwards can say "we are in this together" and one can feel the sincerity of his convictions - they're certainly genuine. They may be too combative though for the 'independents' that will decide the fate of the nation. Therefore
not as fluent in this new code of idealism, though why they didn't use that terminology before escapes me.)

Independently, another candidate was ALSO discovering this new 'code'. Republican Mike Huckabee is yet ANOTHER man from Hope, Arkansas. (What is it about towns called 'Hope'? While outrunning 7 police forces in that infamous high-speed chase I was responsible for in 1980, it was when we saw a sign for the little town of Hope, New Jersey that we turned and lost them.) The Huckster (aside from having the same organizational bloodties as virtually all the candidates, even I suspect Obama) also refers to a 'we', allowing him to tie into the dissaffection of those angry at Bush for Iraq and a sour economy. He goes further in his analogy to wishing to be perceived as the "guy you work next to, not the guy that laid you off". He tapped into the sentiment of "we're in this thing together", which is great for the body politic, but doesn't auger well for those that have been shall we say 'hiding' things.

Now that Obama is seen as 'electable', and in fact more so than Hillary, it allows all those party hacks to loosen their grip on the constituents, who have basically given the middle finger to the Establishment. Even if Ziggy Brzezinski, his son and another black female surnamed "Rice" are 'advising' Obama, 'we' get the feeling he's not going to compromise on principle. He's the "Negotiator" who, we hope, will move inexorably to enact the changes required while using negotiation to do it when necessary, but he/we want the job done. Even if we have to work with Republicans as equals to do it, we'll embrace it if it works.
Hillary, on the other hand, is the "Compromiser". Having learned the art of compromise in her brutal defeat in the 1994 health-care reform debate, she's become quite solicitous of their support and has been succussful in getting all the party hacks to back her. Edwards on the third hand is the "Determinator". He'll determine who the obstacles are and terminate them. Simple as that. A fighter par excellance, but nonetheless not necessarily representing the 'other side', the one that produced the horror we're now enduring. It's because of that that Obama is exciting even Republican voters. He doesn't blame them.

Okay, news break. The first results from New Hampshire are in, from the little town of Dixville Notch, as they were ranked on the whiteboard:
{Note: The registered Democrats doubled 100% recently there, as a second Democrat moved into town. Meaning, the majority of all voters are independent and can vote as either Republican or Democrat.}

----------------------------------
Guiliani: 1
Huckabee: 0
McCain: 4
Romney: 2

-----------------------------------

Clinton: 0
Edwards: 2
Obama: 7
Richardson: 1
-----------------------------------

As I was saying, about this coming Obama 'wave'.....many will find themselves slack-jawed, using run-on periods to express a thought trailing off.....but the next thing is, they'll be on the bandwagon too. My concern is whether he'll be able to do in private what he claims publicly he'll do. Will he be able to keep Ziggy at arm's length, even as he listens to that advice? Will he avoid the reflexive action away from the imperial use of power, so much that the world senses he's simply using American military power to defend the interests of the 'Federal' Reserve and the rest of the elites? Will he be misled into a false reading of the 'warning' ET came to tell us? Will the 'new group' sink its claws into his backside so deep he's no better than previous puppets? Will he even have the time to ease any of those concerns? We may never know, but there's certainly something happening on the political landscape that's exciting. Maybe it's the Muslim middle-name; almost like the American people understand we can't repudiate the last 7 years out-right but his successor's very name can do so in mute witness and in spades.

I'm still planning on voting for Edwards, even though he went to a Bilderberg meeting and endeared himself to enough players there to get an approving nod. I still think he's more than sincere and has the "fire in the belly" as a fighter, but I still marvel and support the 'wave'. It's brought in a lot of new voters already and if there is a head-to-head matchup between Huckabee and Obama - which I think will be the final competition - the nation should finally have a REAL discussion about what's coming. Though neither I suspect is aware of the poleshift, I think both will have the credibility to say "I knew NOTHING!" and be believed. And in the final analysis, that's what I think will be one of the most important factors in the human reaction to what's pending.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: First, d&m endorse Clinton, then 2nd choice McCain.

Marci has no idea where the expression "well, well, well" comes from of which I just used in a post yesterday. Shows me marci reads the golden thread, actually, vicariously or subconsciously.

It's from the Grateful Dead song "Shakedown Street." I'll never forget one Saturday night at Shoreline Amphitheater. We were down in front and about ten minutes before the band took stage I started repeatedly screaming, "Shakedown." Pretty soon I had the whole crowd of 20,000 screaming with me. Jerry comes out on the stage, smiles at me, turns on the envelop follower special effect, and thank you Lord, it was music to my ears.

"You tell me this town ain't got no heart
Well, well, well--you can never tell
The sunny side of the street is dark
Well, well, well--You can never tell
Maybe that's 'cause it's midnight
and the dark of the moon besides, or
maybe the dark is in your eyes
You know you got such dark eyes"

marci wrote:
Well, well, well, finally! An interesting letter that I will answer. ;)

"What are you and Dr. Burisch registered as Party wise?"

Dan and I are both registered:

REPUBLICAN

marci wrote:
Now the questions in email are getting almost too good!

"Did Dr. Burisch see in the Looking Glass who he would endorse for the election? If so, who?"

Yes. He was showed data about the start of this year. It showed him advocating the election of:

RON PAUL

Due to the nature of the questions and the serious other things happening right now, no further questions will be taken by Team Eagles about the endorsements for the 2008 Election.

UJ: Dan has stated many times that the LG has been shut down due to it possibly causing the catastrophe. One must assume that dan was shown this data after endorsing Clinton. If this story is true then the prior operators of the LG before it was shut down looked into this post and it was saved and given to dan at the current time. This is absurd and most probably a lie. More bush-like behavior from d&m.

I love a parade.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:20 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post The reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080108/bs_ ... ulson_dc_7

Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:17 am
GT Truther

http://www.keithlaney.net/TheHiddenMiss ... 04&start=0

sounds like they are talking about sneds
my bold

Samurai Jane wrote:
Twilight of the Psychopaths
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2008/01/02/02073.html
by Dr. Kevin Barrett

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.” – John Lennon, before his murder by CIA mind-control subject Mark David Chapman

When Gandhi was asked his opinion of Western civilization he said it would be a good idea. But that oft-cited quote, is misleading, assuming as it does that civilization is an unmitigated blessing.

Civilized people, we are told, live peacefully and cooperatively with their fellows, sharing the necessary labour in order to obtain the leisure to develop arts and sciences. And while that would be a good idea, it is not a good description of what has been going on in the so-called advanced cultures during the past 8,000 years.

Civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths. All civilizations, our own included, have been based on slavery and “warfare.” Incidentally, the latter term is a euphemism for mass murder.

The prevailing recipe for civilization is simple:

1) Use lies and brainwashing to create an army of controlled, systematic mass murderers;

2) Use that army to enslave large numbers of people (i.e. seize control of their labour power and its fruits);

3) Use that slave labour power to improve the brainwashing process (by using the economic surplus to employ scribes, priests, and PR men). Then go back to step one and repeat the process.

Psychopaths have played a disproportionate role in the development of civilization, because they are hard-wired to lie, kill, injure, and generally inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling any remorse. The inventor of civilization — the first tribal chieftain who successfully brainwashed an army of controlled mass murderers—was almost certainly a genetic psychopath. Since that momentous discovery, psychopaths have enjoyed a significant advantage over non-psychopaths in the struggle for power in civilizational hierarchies — especially military hierarchies.
Political Satire

Military institutions are tailor-made for psychopathic killers. The 5% or so of human males who feel no remorse about killing their fellow human beings make the best soldiers. And the 95% who are extremely reluctant to kill make terrible soldiers — unless they are brainwashed with highly sophisticated modern techniques that turn them (temporarily it is hoped) into functional psychopaths.

In On Killing, Lt. Col. Dave Grossman has re-written military history, to highlight what other histories hide: The fact that military science is less about strategy and technology, than about overcoming the instinctive human reluctance to kill members of our own species. The true “Revolution in Military Affairs” was not Donald Rumsfeld’s move to high-tech in 2001, but Brigadier Gen. S.L.A. Marshall’s discovery in the 1940s that only 15-20% of World War II soldiers along the line of fire would use their weapons: “Those (80-85%) who did not fire did not run or hide (in many cases they were willing to risk great danger to rescue comrades, get ammunition, or run messages), but they simply would not fire their weapons at the enemy, even when faced with repeated waves of banzai charges” (Grossman, p. 4).

Marshall’s discovery and subsequent research, proved that in all previous wars, a tiny minority of soldiers — the 5% who are natural-born psychopaths, and perhaps a few temporarily-insane imitators—did almost all the killing. Normal men just went through the motions and, if at all possible, refused to take the life of an enemy soldier, even if that meant giving up their own. The implication: Wars are ritualized mass murders by psychopaths of non-psychopaths. (This cannot be good for humanity’s genetic endowment!)

Marshall’s work, brought a Copernican revolution to military science. In the past, everyone believed that the soldier willing to kill for his country was the (heroic) norm, while one who refused to fight was a (cowardly) aberration. The truth, as it turned out, was that the normative soldier hailed from the psychopathic five percent. The sane majority, would rather die than fight.

The implication, too frightening for even the likes of Marshall and Grossman to fully digest, was that the norms for soldiers’ behaviour in battle had been set by psychopaths. That meant that psychopaths were in control of the military as an institution. Worse, it meant that psychopaths were in control of society’s perception of military affairs. Evidently, psychopaths exercised an enormous amount of power in seemingly sane, normal society.

How could that be? In Political Ponerology, Andrzej Lobaczewski explains that clinical psychopaths enjoy advantages even in non-violent competitions to climb the ranks of social hierarchies. Because they can lie without remorse (and without the telltale physiological stress that is measured by lie detector tests) psychopaths can always say whatever is necessary to get what they want. In court, for example, psychopaths can tell extreme bald-faced lies in a plausible manner, while their sane opponents are handicapped by an emotional predisposition to remain within hailing distance of the truth. Too often, the judge or jury imagines that the truth must be somewhere in the middle, and then issues decisions that benefit the psychopath. As with judges and juries, so too with those charged with decisions concerning who to promote and who not to promote in corporate, military and governmental hierarchies. The result is that all hierarchies inevitably become top-heavy with psychopaths.

So-called conspiracy theorists, some of whom deserve the pejorative connotation of that much-abused term, often imagine that secret societies of Jews, Jesuits, bankers, communists, Bilderbergers, Muslim extremists, papists, and so on, are secretly controlling history, doing dastardly deeds, and/or threatening to take over the world. As a leading “conspiracy theorist” according to Wikipedia, I feel eminently qualified to offer an alternative conspiracy theory which, like the alternative conspiracy theory of 9/11, is both simpler and more accurate than the prevailing wisdom: The only conspiracy that matters is the conspiracy of the psychopaths against the rest of us.

Behind the apparent insanity of contemporary history, is the actual insanity of psychopaths fighting to preserve their disproportionate power. And as that power grows ever-more-threatened, the psychopaths grow ever-more-desperate. We are witnessing the apotheosis of the overworld—the criminal syndicate or overlapping set of syndicates that lurks above ordinary society and law just as the underworld lurks below it. In 9/11 and the 9/11 wars, we are seeing the final desperate power-grab or “endgame” (Alex Jones) of brutal, cunning gangs of CIA drug-runners and President-killers; money-laundering international bankers and their hit-men, economic and otherwise; corrupt military contractors and gung-ho generals; corporate predators and their political enablers; brainwashers and mind-rapists euphemistically known as psy-ops experts and PR specialists—in short, the whole sick crew of certifiable psychopaths running our so-called civilization. And they are running scared. It was their terror of losing control that they projected onto the rest of us by blowing up the Twin Towers and inciting temporary psychopathic terror-rage in the American public.

Why does the pathocracy fear it is losing control? Because it is threatened by the spread of knowledge. The greatest fear of any psychopath is of being found out. As George H. W. Bush said to journalist Sarah McClendon, December 1992, “If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.” Given that Bush is reported to have participated in parties where child prostitutes were sodomized and otherwise abused, among his many other crimes, his statement to McClendon should be taken seriously.

Psychopaths go through life knowing that they are completely different from other people. They quickly learn to hide their lack of empathy, while carefully studying others’ emotions so as to mimic normalcy while cold-bloodedly manipulating the normals.

Today, thanks to new information technologies, we are on the brink of unmasking the psychopaths and building a civilization of, by and for the normal human being — a civilization without war, a civilization based on truth, a civilization in which the saintly few rather than the diabolical few would gravitate to positions of power. We already have the knowledge necessary to diagnose psychopathic personalities and keep them out of power. We have the knowledge necessary to dismantle the institutions in which psychopaths especially flourish — militaries, intelligence agencies, large corporations, and secret societies. We simply need to disseminate this knowledge, and the will to use it, as widely as possible.

Above all, we need to inform the public about how psychopaths co-opt and corrupt normal human beings. One way they do this, is by manipulating shame and denial — emotions foreign to psychopaths but common and easily-induced among normals.

Consider how gangs and secret societies (psychopaths’ guilds in disguise) recruit new members. Some criminal gangs and satanist covens demand that candidates for admission commit a murder to “earn their stripes.” Skull and Bones, the Yale-based secret society that supplies the CIA with drug-runners, mind-rapists, child abusers and professional killers, requires neophytes to lie naked in a coffin and masturbate in front of older members while reciting the candidate’s entire sexual history. By forcing the neophyte to engage in ritualized behaviour that would be horrendously shameful in normal society, the psychopaths’ guild destroys the candidate’s normal personality, assuming he had one in the first place, and turns the individual into a co-opted, corrupt, degraded shadow of his former self — a manufactured psychopath or psychopath’s apprentice.

This manipulation of shame has the added benefit of making psychopathic organizations effectively invisible to normal society. Despite easily available media reports, American voters in 2004 simply refused to see that the two major-party presidential candidates had lain naked in a coffin masturbating in front of older Bonesmen in order to gain admission to Skull and Bones and thus become members of the criminal overworld. Likewise, many Americans have long refused to see that hawkish elements of the overworld, operating through the CIA, had obviously been the murderers of JFK, MLK, RFK, JFK Jr., Malcolm X, ChÈ, AllendÈ, Wellstone, Lumumba, Aguilera, Diem, and countless other relatively non-psychopathic leaders. They refuse to see the continuing murders of millions of people around the world in what amounts to an American holocaust. They refuse to see the evidence that the psychopaths’ guilds running America’s most powerful institutions use the most horrific forms of sexualized abuse imaginable to induce multiple-personality-disorder in child victims, then use the resulting mind-control slaves as disposable drug-runners, prostitutes, Manchurian candidates, and even diplomatic envoys. And of course they refuse to see that 9/11 was a transparently obvious inside job, and that their own psychopath-dominated military-intelligence apparatus is behind almost every major terrorist outrage of recent decades.

All of this psychopathic behaviour at the top of the social hierarchy is simply too shameful for ordinary people to see, so they avert their gaze, just as wives of husbands who are sexually abusing their children sometimes refuse to see what is happening in plain view. If deep, deep denial were a river in Egypt, American citizens’ wilful blindness would be more like the Marianas Trench.

But thanks to the power of the internet, people everywhere are waking up. The only obvious non-psychopath among Republican presidential candidates, Ron Paul, also happens to be the only candidate in either party with significant grassroots support.

If “love” is embedded in the Revolution Ron Paul heralds, that is because Dr. Paul — a kindly, soft-spoken physician who has delivered more than 4,000 babies — implicitly recognizes that government is the invention and tool of psychopaths, and therefore must be strictly limited in scope and subjected to a rigorous system of checks and balances, lest the psychopath’s tools, fear and hatred, replace love as the glue that binds society together.

The decline in militarism since World War II in advanced countries, the spread of literacy and communications technology, and the people’s growing demands for a better life, together represent a gathering force that terrifies the pathocracy, (those alternately competing-then-cooperating gangs of psychopaths who have ruled through lies, fear and intimidation since the dawn of so-called civilization).

Since nuclear weapons have made war obsolete, the pathocracy is terrified that its favourite social control mechanism — ritualized mass slaughter — is increasingly unavailable. And if war was the great human tragedy, the pathocrats’ pathetic attempt at a war-substitute — the transparently phoney “war on terror” — is repeating it as sheerest farce.

Truly, we are witnessing the twilight of the psychopaths. Whether in their death throes they succeed in pulling down the curtain of eternal night on all of us, or whether we resist them and survive to see the dawn of a civilization worthy of the name, is the great decision in which all of us others, however humbly, are now participating.

About the writer:
Dr. Kevin Barrett, co-founder of the Muslim-Christian-Jewish Alliance for 9/11 Truth, LINK, has taught English, French, Arabic, American Civilization, Humanities, African Literature, Folklore, and Islam at colleges and universities in the San Francisco Bay area, Paris, and Madison, Wisconsin. Barrett became a 9/11 truth activist in 2004 after reading David Griffin's The New Pearl Harbor and conducting follow-up research that convinced him Griffin had accurately summarized evidence indicating 9/11 was an inside job.

In the summer of 2006, Republican state legislators and Fox newscasters demanded that Barrett be fired from his job teaching an introductory Islam class at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, but the University refused to buckle, and Barrett got high marks from his students. He has appeared in several documentary films, lectures widely on 9/11 and hosts three radio programs on three different patriot networks.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:05 pm
GT Truther

IMHO - Obama is getting the Huxtable vote....
...we all remember that very long running "The Cosby Show"

cute family.
well off.
America has been conditioned since that show in 1984 to accept this visage of a benign Black American Male...

I think he is wishy-washy

lol....
ole Bill has more honorary degrees than all of sneds! including one in music - watch out D+M! The good thing about Bill is that he does not use a "phd" after his name. He understands the difference between receiving an "honorary degree" and earning one

(and degrees where the info is made available to the public too!)
from wiki:

Quote:
Cosby received an Honorary Degree of Doctor of Humane Letters from Carnegie Mellon University at its 2007 commencement ceremony, where he was also the keynote speaker.[9]
Cosby received an Honorary Degree of Doctor of Humane Letters from Yale University on 2003.[10]
Cosby received an Honorary Degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and the University of Cincinnati during the 2001 graduation season.
Cosby received an Honorary Degree in 2003 presented by President William Harjo LoneFight from the Sisseton Wahpeton College on the Lake Traverse Reservation for his contributions to minority education.
Cosby received an Honorary Doctorate from West Chester University of Pennsylvania during the 2003 graduation ceremony.
Cosby received an Honorary Doctorate from Baylor University (September 4, 2003 "Spirit Rally").
Cosby received an Honorary Doctorate from Haverford College, May 2002.[2] (Doctor of Humane Letters, honoris causa)
In a British 2005 poll to find The Comedian's Comedian, he was voted amongst the top 50 comedy acts ever by fellow comedians and comedy insiders.
He received Kennedy Center Honors in 1998. [11]
He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2002.
He received an Honorary Doctor of Music Degree from Berklee College of Music during the 2004 commencement ceremony.[12] Cosby was also a speaker at the school's 60th anniversary concert in 2005.
He won the 2003 Bob Hope Humanitarian Award.
In 1969, he received the third in a long line of prestigious "Man of the Year" awards from Harvard University's famed performance group, the Hasty Pudding Theatricals.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:22 pm
GT Truther

Post a barrel full'o psychopaths
A whole jumbo sized portion of information pertaining to psychopaths. Low fat and lightly seasoned for your enjoyment.

Take your pick...one from column A, two from column B.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath3.htm

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:01 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next