It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
GT Truther

This statement by them shows 100% how they are UNABLE to investigate anything of substance nor control their forum. There is no BESS, there is no high tech NSA, DOD, CIA or FBI tracking equipment nor any in depth computer knowledge. In short, they can not control their forum, skeptics, un believers can’t be kept out when the only thing they want are “Yes men” “Yes women” and those that will make Burisch look good.

These are the words of someone frightened of being exposed! These are not the words of Truthseeker or a Scientist!!

Shady

Quote:
Dr. Marcia McDowell
Administrator

HUMBLY SERVING THE "APOSTLE TO THE APOSTLES"

« Reply #828 on Today at 10:32am »
Hello, everyone!

I have made a decision to keep the Eagles Forum free from the predation that some are trying to inflict upon our good members.

For the time being, I have decided to close the membership of the Eagles Forum. Nonmembers may, of course, still read. If anyone wishes to become a new member, please email me directly and we'll talk.

Dan and I made a decision a long time ago to keep the Eagles Forum free from what has plagued other forums: rampant anger and negativity that tends to eat a forum up from the inside.

As we approach Laughlin and the academic venue, we are noticing an increase in questionable applications for membership to this forum. The Eagles Forum will remain a safe and polite place for the good people to exchange views, share ideas, and explore opinions.

Have an excellent day!

Marci
Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical."

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:13 pm
GT Truther

that was what I was suggesting a while back shady - if they actually had access to intelligence (lol) you know what I mean though - like John/Mike McConnel, that is - they would have no gripes as they could fully vet who ever logged onto their site - or who they associated with before they wasted any of their time or efforts!...

They would have the low down on everyone before they ever met them.

and that bit from M is just too funny...

Quote:
...If anyone wishes to become a new member, please email me directly and we'll talk....

:roll:

caw caw says the crows

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:30 pm
GT Truther

Boy, what a difference a few days away from posting can make!

I see The D&M Show has decided that Shady is -- once again -- guilty of hostile attempts to join the conversation (ah, monoblogue, proclamations, and obsequious queries). Shady, you would tell us if you actually were trying to sign up again at SNEDs, wouldn't you? They seem pretty adamant, but the fact they took the time and trouble to run a search on your malaprop shows they feel pretty threatened. And here I thought you were harmless! :P

I've just uploaded the teaser from our forthcoming documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42KrCNQuErs

I do have to say though that I've been asked by an executive producer for A&E (The Arts & Entertainment network, which includes):
The A&E Channel
The History Channel
The Biography Channel
History International
The History Channel en Español
Military History Channel
Crime & Investigation Network

for permission to use photos in a separate profile of DB as a "UFO fraud", but I shot back that simply because he has refrained from telling the complete truth doesn't mean he is a 'hoaxter' and that I wouldn't be party to yet another character assassination. It's bad enough he often jumps in and engages in it himself these days, but then I blame Big Dick n' Dadmiral as much as anyone, even if he's more complicit than he could be. Speaking of Dadmiral; I see he came up this past Saturday on the weekly GLP chat:

Why is DNI McConnell trying so hard to make sure all electronic communications are fair game to be intercepted without a FISA warrant? His latest comments betray the fact they seem to be running scared more lately.

Those who require control over others in order to feel secure react in predictable ways when they start losing control. They panic, and insist on more control. The Bush White House has become irrelevant, decapitated, with the federal agencies essentially ignoring orders coming from the White House. This has increased to the point where the public sees this, no longer hidden from view to avoid having to explain the new relationship to the public. The media is now commenting that Bush seems to have lost control of the military, as the Navy explained they were mistaken when a story about Iran's guard was promoted recently. This story countered the story Bush wanted in the press during his visit to Israel. The first reaction in one who has assumed they are in control is temper tantrums and more demands. The next reaction is depression and attempts to bribe or manipulate others in order to regain control. Bush is in this second state now, but McConnell is still trying to demand he have the control he feels he needs.

(Thought you might appreciate that, John. Seems like you're being told you don't need to try so hard. Meaning, chill out. Please, sir.)

Dex, looks like the discussion about contactees that you and Dag, (and Tex and UJ) were having on the last page also came up on Saturday. though with a different twist:

You Zetas say that after the pole-shift new mixed communities will form around the world with Service-to-Other survivors and aliens. How can be possible for two such different races to live together and understand each other? How can 3rd density humans interact with 4th density creatures?

You are obviously not a contactee or you would understand how very well intelligent creatures from different planets can interact. Love is the bond, among ourselves and our contactees, who soon relax when they realize they will not be harmed but are meeting future team mates. The focus is on issues, concerns that the contactee has, and finding solutions becomes a mutual effort.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

How can 3rd density humans interact with 4th density creatures?

Good question.

Think about it.

It was avoided by the Zetans.

Nice deflection.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:59 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
How can 3rd density humans interact with 4th density creatures?

Good question.

Think about it.

It was avoided by the Zetans.

Nice deflection.

I don't see why that would be sidestepped...
Higher Intelligence can key into our vernacular pretty easily.
There's universal languages in Light. Mind to mind transmissions that by-pass the regular ways.
I was wanting to share some of that with Dag, but, it fly's and I'll wait a little bit to answer some of your quetions Dag.
These Intelligence are Pro's in communication.

Dex

Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 pm
GT Truther

4D have difficulty "hanging" around in 3D. I'm not talking abut communicating, but rather the physical act of popping back to 3D and spending "time" here in 3D.

Are the "new model" human/ hybrids being stored here on 3D earth at this time?

Do they exist currently in 4D?

Once again it sure sounds like the Z's whole premise is describing earth as it will be in 3D....and not in 4D. Think about the implications of that. That's all I'm gonna say at this time.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:28 am
GT Truther

NOTICE:

At 7:30pm in Las Vegas, the very young son of a retired Majestic agent suffered a seizure and was transported to a local emergency room. The son is undergoing emergency treatment as I write.

It is the tradition of all near Majestic personnel to come to the assistance of a Majestic family in trouble. This is the case tonight. Drs. Burisch and McDowell, and all former Majestic security agents in Las Vegas have responded to the family. The Burisch daughters and daughters of other families are even staying with the sister of the young boy, tonight. Drs. Burisch and McDowell will not even be in the TT tonight, as they will be spending their time assisting the adult family members during this time of need.

Just like with anyone else we may hear about, we ask the prayers of the public to be directed to the well-being of the sick young boy and his family.

p.s. If there are any former Majestic agents in Las Vegas who have not responded, please contact Steven ("Mongrel") on his cell phone, and he will coordinate your assistance. His cell number is still listed at Nav. 2 Node 1.

owl wrote:
I hear Sonny is going to be ok! Yes, don't do a thing. That isn't like a local TV broadcast. If they don't do due diligence through their legal department and contact Dan and Marci the water will be mighty hot! ;D Let's see- book coming out forward by major researcher, presentation at the "University" about Lotus - and the same old tired names saying the same old tired things over and over again. The definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. They are just coming out with this because they are afraid of what Dan is going to say.

I know what he's going to say. They should be afraid.

mongraal wrote:
Everybody wants to pet a pooch, and a pet to a pooch is a lovely way we smooch!

Uncle John here: Remember when Pam got mad at dan for not petting Jerry Garci, our German Shepherd, on Frenchman's mountain. Now they morphed Jerry Garci into a dog along with pictures of Frenchman's on the same page. Let's hope they don't run into any of those active stargates up there. I guess they like to gamble. Remember marci on tape reporting losing majestic agents up there. Didn't seem like she was too upset about their families. Dan doesn't seem to be too upset about some members of his own family that could use a little love.

I get the message, loud and clear.

owl wrote:
Here's what Dan just wrote to me:

"If anyone, ANYONE, feels they can delay or derail the efforts by Eagles Disobey to bring helpful products and insightful research to the world, because they deign to use the internet, small microphones, large microphones, the television, radio, the big screen, or even passenger pigeon -- they will find that as time passes they have only blown hot smoke up their own derrieres! Calling me names, creating smears, applying labels, producing slander and libel, will not stop our efforts! We are working not for us, but for the good people who deserve both better than what they have been getting, and the fruits of research we pray will be helpful. Twice there have been smears against me, and twice I have said, "Still here!" If there is a third or a 60th., you will hear "Still here!" We could have easily just proceeded to the public with Mars anomalies, Solfeggio and Lotus, had we not have been telling the truth with other things. Why risk numbskulls applying labels? The truth will out! The people deserve to know it, and the estimation by the few with microphones and louder mouths than sense, that the people are stupid, will be proved wrong.

We, at Eagles Disobey, are beholden to no one, other than the public, and no thing, other than the truth. If a few don't like it, tell someone who is concerned about the yapping of the few. In the end, the people who are hopefully better served by what we produce, will neither be concerned about those who bear grudges, nor the others who are pledged to falsehood and keeping the people in the dark while selling them science fiction."

UJ: Recorded is dan's reporting of the restrictions of using the Lotus given by the supposed Cherubim.

One word that seems to be forsaken is cooperation. Seems everyone wants the upper hand. Guess they don't dream at night like I do.

Majestic agents are not working for the good of humans of the earth. They are working for their ET controllers. That is the wrong kind of cooperation.

Yes, "The truth will out!"

It seems that seizures occur in majestic families. We did three things with Sugar, our Golden Retriever, when she started having seizures just after Jerry Garci, our German Shepherd, died proscribed by the Vet. Of course, the regular standard dose of phenobarbital. When she started a seizure, instead of blowing smoke out her derrieres, we had an injector of valium to go up it. Finally, placing a ice pack on the small of her back seemed to really work well. Of course, dan didn't pet Sugar either at Frenchman's.

mongraal wrote:
Everybody wants to pet a pooch, and a pet to a pooch is a lovely way we smooch!

sentry wrote:
I get what you say Caspa but they don't stop lying!

Dan petted that guys dog once, after he was told the dog was sick! Marci had to tell them to put the dog on a mat because they were dumb enough to have it out on the hot ground and it was burning on the desert soil.

I hate to say this but no wonder it died! Look how it was let go!

He keeps making statements about Dan's family. Come to Laughlin and be man enough to do it to Dan's face! Seizures running in Majestic families? No the child fell, hit his head and had a seizure and almost died last night. They must think it is funny. Just as funny as letting dogs loose to die alone in Canada and letting them fry on the hot desert ground. They seem to have problems with animals, why?

Stop abusing your animals. They love you, even if you can't understand what that is.

marci wrote:
Sentry, STOP IT! >:(

WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE! REMOVE YOUR COMMENTS OR FACE HAVING THEM AND MORE REMOVED!

dan wrote:
Sentry, I have had a word with you about this, before! Lies? WE KNOW WHAT THEY WORSHIP! >:( Disengage now or feel free to return to the east coast.

caspa wrote:
Owl, thanks but you are screeching to the choir by publishing his statement. He didn't ask you to.

If that wasn't their attitude I wouldn't be here! :) Mongy told me about his associates and how they were snipped from a different robe than the snide whiplashing jerks, who attack them and try to look even handed while they only 'give a damn about their own sales base!' >:(

Dan and others have observed they sound like adolescents with cracking voices saying "I'm not afraid of you! You can't be real! You can't do what you say! If you were real you'd KNOW EVERYTHING!" ;D

T-39 DAYS!

IF SOMEONE SMEARS, LET THEM SMEAR IT ON THEMSELVES!

LET THEM WONDER!

LET THEM PANIC!

THAT'S THEIR PARANOIA, NOT OURS!

LET'S REPRESENT DAN AND MARCI IN A POSITIVE MANNER REFLECTING THE POSITIVE PEOPLE THEY ARE!

8-)

Caspa
Deputy Administrator, THE ONE AND ONLY

EAGLES FORUM!

sentry wrote:
Dan, Marci I apologize to you. I won't apologize to them again though. THEY HAVE NEVER ACCEPTED 1 APOLOGY EVER PROVIDED TO THEM, EXCEPT FROM EDGARS. THINK ABOUT THAT.

marci wrote:
Sentry, we've considered it all! See us in the I.S. please. :)

UJ: BTW, Jerry didn't get sick until two years later.

caspa wrote:
Marci, I suggested an assignment for him. It's in Thread 2, I.S.

marci wrote:
We've seen it, Caspa. Thank you! ;) Dan and I already reassigned him to working in the I.S. monitoring Bess 1,2 for the forum/I.S. and Martha on email. He can work point in Laughlin. Since we've locked the forum we've had 17 attempts to crack in. 4 from our hack in California, 11 from the Av ;D, and 2 from the gov! ;D We contacted the one source of the 2 gov and invited them to look into the I.S. and the archive for themselves.

UJ: I have never attempted to crack into their forum. That is not my style.

caspa wrote:
Your welcome sweetie! :D btw you won the bid on the stromatolite! I bet you forgot it? Tell Dan! :D

marci wrote:
Remember who you are talking to! ;) Was there any doubt? ;D I'll tell Dan. He'll be happy! Hey watch m equipment bids for Dan. 1-3 in the I.S. If anyone tries to outbid on #1, beat them.

marci wrote:
Yea, IM me. ;) (I removed the posts. He may check here.)

dan wrote:
Who "he"? ???

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I really am not carrying on a dialog with d&m&thugs, but with those ET collectives that overlord them. Same with Dex, though I really like Dex.

Dondep wrote:
but I shot back that simply because he has refrained from telling the complete truth doesn't mean he is a 'hoaxter' and that I wouldn't be party to yet another character assassination. It's bad enough he often jumps in and engages in it himself these days, but then I blame Big Dick n' Dadmiral as much as anyone, even if he's more complicit than he could be.

UJ: Don't assassinate the messenger, even their character. For sure, you can poke holes in their character, especially since it doesn't represent what another human would admire in another human.

Dondep wrote:
(Thought you might appreciate that, John. Seems like you're being told you don't need to try so hard. Meaning, chill out. Please, sir.)

UJ: Come on now Dondep. Are you insinuating that I let up on these bush-like ruling families that are ruining our world for the future of the common man. Hey, when I'm hot, I'm hot. Don't try to chill me out.

dan wrote:
Sentry, I have had a word with you about this, before! Lies? WE KNOW WHAT THEY WORSHIP! >:( Disengage now or feel free to return to the east coast.

UJ: Dan hasn't the slightest idea who I worship. Right, Fatso. I can see the tall whites and the reptilians who are worshiped by the majestic lot.

That dialog in the middle of last night was fun. For one thing, the mandolin in the morphed picture of Jerry Garcia tells me it was from a concert with David Grissman. They never played "Scarlet Begonias" together:

"I ain't often right
but I've never been wrong
It seldom turns out the way
it does in the song
Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

Well, there ain't nothing wrong
with the way she moves
Scarlet begonias or a
touch of the blues
And there's nothing wrong with
the love that's in her eye
I had to learn the hard way
to let her pass by--
let her pass by

The wind in the willows played tea for two
The sky was yellow and the sun was blue
Strangers stop strangers
just to shake their hand
Everybody playing
in the Heart of Gold Band
Heart of Gold Band"

Couldn't be a more fitting song for the Golden Thread.

dan wrote:
Who "he"? ???

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post SNEDs Thugs Wax Childish - as usual
Thanks for that short compendium, UJ. The only thing I got out of that is that SNEDs is still as childish, petty, arrogant, sanctimonious and bullying as ever, and still displaying their holier-than-thou attitude. Everyone from outside their elite group (except for the poor, naive "public" they claim they are called to "save" by insisting "all's well! Shop til you drop and just chirp "UNITY!" after me!") is wrong, is a "numbskull" or worse, and their fecal matter is (mal)odorous. If SNEDs can find something hateful to say, they'll say it, and expect that by merely echoing an "apology" they've been ordered to say, that excuses them. They probably think too that simply by making a single prayer to God requesting forgiveness for their sins they're immediately absolved and are free to go back to lying, spewing, screeching, threatening, smearing, attacking and the rest of the usual tripe SNEDs engages in. In other words; the above collection shows "much ado about nothing". A perfect plotline for a Seinfeld episode.

Word has it that the 'ufer' community they seem so eager to join isn't so easily fooled by the D&M Show and holds them up as curiousities, nothing to be concerned about. A "three-ring circus" is how one of them put it to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane, about 3D to 4D; my understanding is that the so-called "STS" (Service to SNEDs) have a very hard time moving between 3D and 4D, but that this isn't that hard for 4D STO. The hybrids that will replace our current model of human are still in fact 3D, but once the percentage of STS souls diminishes through attrition and isolation to less than 11% post-shift, the "something wonderful" spiritual physics of the Transformation will allow the entire planet to then ascend -- 3D hybrids and all -- to 4D. That's how strong the hold is these selfish elites have on the planet; it's not only in the control of the media, the financial markets, the military, polluting industries, etc, but in the mere fact that they exist here and their selfish mental energy is directed hatefully at those they see as their competitors for the inheritance of the earth. When Jesus said "the meek shall inherit the earth", can you imagine someone like, say, "Sentry" in that category? Part of the 'epiphany' I had back in 2002, when the poleshift became more more than an intellectual exercise to me, was the realization that it was only through such a mechanism - a 'poleshift' - that the good-hearted could be truly liberated from the PTB that would continue to exploit us shamelessly until the end of days. Therefore, it would make perfect sense for the Divine to devise such a method of liberation, knowing that on such a free-will planet as Earth it would be nigh-impossible to otherwise step-in and smite the evil ones for their lies and crimes. Besides, "smiting" isn't normally in the lexicon of the meek, except to describe the methodology of their persecutors or their hopes for liberation from them. "Undermining" is therefore the preferred method of undoing the Evil Ones, hence the sad reality of the so-called "White Lie", which has nearly completed its purpose.

"Just my too sense worth", of course. I'm not absolutely convinced in the above scenario (NL's Zetas have admitted they've been wrong before, despite their overwhelming technological superiority), but I think I've explained the discrepancy according to their own paradigm.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

UJ wrote:
UJ: Come on now Dondep. Are you insinuating that I let up on these bush-like ruling families that are ruining our world for the future of the common man. Hey, when I'm hot, I'm hot. Don't try to chill me out.

UJ - DD was addressing that to John McConnell I think.....

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:50 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

UJ wrote:

UJ - DD was addressing that to John McConnell I think.....

Uncle John here: Thanks Starryeyes, you are right. Happy Birthday a few days late (1/18 ).

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 'Know It Alls'
UncleJohn wrote:
Dondep wrote:

dan wrote:

UJ: Dan hasn't the slightest idea who I worship. Right, Fatso. I can see the tall whites and the reptilians who are worshiped by the majestic lot.

She's right, UJ; Dan refers to Dadmiral in private as 'John', which is his given name; he's tried to shrug off his role in this psy-op by asking that all official references to him use his middle name, 'Mike', therefore eliminating the connection to his moniker of "J", from back-in-the-day.

As for your other comment; it beggars description when The D&M Show continues to profess they know what others 'worship', let alone what others think, or what their 'agenda' is. Of course I have to keep reminding myself that they know the future (with their 'Yello Book' and 'Looking Glass'); how can one argue with people that 'know it all'? However; their lying comments will make a nice caption for the next video clip, which is Dan 'apologizing' for the illegal Majestic surveillance. Seems there was also about 10 minutes of conversation on there following the replacement of the sock over the camera lens after the 'apology'. :wink:

While I'm working on that, here's another Mindshaft video, from 1999 in Wash DC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGN_oij7_5Q

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I'm cross posting for Dag..I don't think he reads the p4c, that would cut half the effort.
Thanks UJ.
I have to admit DonD, I like Dan's spirit. He's a fighter, and I don't feel threatened by him and boy! to get anything done, wouldn't that require it?
John, that G is something else.

Dex replies:

I agree with you Michael. He forwarded your input to forum members so we know his reply.

I haven't even gotten into the physical aspect of the ET contact with me that cultured and shaped my mind for approval or acceptance to receive their medical assistance that extended my existence.
It is wild, but, fascinating the way they came into my life that finally caught my attention. I had been singled out for special consideration.
This is an unknown aspect about some of the more interesting method they use depicting their real intent and purpose behind nonsensical charade's designed to baffle opaquely until, that is later down the line we learn to judge these spirits accordingly to their merit.
They're doing us an incredibly amount of good, but, they don't want us to know about this side of themselves yet, so, they cloak themselves in a mystery.
It would be hard still for most of the readers even on this forum to believe of some of the things I've experienced and learned about why the multiple groups disguise their sacred service to our world.

I think Andrew may be right, Guido reminds me very much of Eli. I'm not sure what he portends to accomplish with the dumb downing grounding.
It hinders the difficult process and progress for our discovering why a very complicated Intelligence chooses to dispense information about their activity selectively, so, that we wind up fitting the pieces of this puzzle together collectively.
That's like forming a like mind community.
It's not designed for any single individual to know it all.
Guido runs horizontal and seems to dead end it not only in his own reality array, but, attempts to do the same for us too. I guess he doesn't want to be alone or maybe, he feels it's his mission. Of which IMO I judge to be in misalignment. All of us come into this world measuring, so, as long as I feel it reasonable enough, welcome to the challenges of Solomon. We need to complete the cross with a more vertical understanding to comprehend the ET paradigm, a paradigm, apparently, we've been invited into to solve what our participation is with them and many others we haven't even met yet.
They've been running a long respectful acclimation program with me.
I'd like to share more with everybody, but, I don't think you'd believe me.
Unfortunately, It take's time to overcome our belief impediments.
And that in a nut shell, I think is one of the more important things we're trying to do.

Dex

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 pm
GT Truther

Post 'Fighter'......for what?
Dex wrote:
I have to admit DonD, I like Dan's spirit. He's a fighter, and I don't feel threatened by him and boy! to get anything done, wouldn't that require it?

Yes, it's true that he doesn't lie about you, Dex, only other people. And it's true he hasn't threatened you either, or rather had his thugs threaten you. And I guess you're right; when your job is to fool the public, and you need to get something done, you're bound to be a 'fighter', but then again, Hitler had a lot of 'fighters' working for him too. So did Stalin and George W. Bush, come to think of it. And naturally they all thought they were doing the 'right' thing. Probably all were trained to think they were 'special', and better than other people, like they appear today, and their character-assassination is selective towards those that call into question their semi-divine status they've been taught they have. Yes, I suppose you're right; to get anything done, it requires sharp elbows and the belittling of others. We're seeing the same thing in the ugly underside of the Clintons as they try to pull down Obama's candidacy by implying he's just as bad as they are (what an irony, eh?).

Of course, if none of this is geared towards you, there's no reason to call those ethics to account. After all, it isn't your ox that gets gored! (At least publicly. :wink: ) Only those that stand up and question the underlying assumptions SNEDs makes are allowed the privilege of being so attacked and castigated.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Wounds heal, and make for the wiser.
I think I have a slightly different overview of Dan.
I can't convey this over airwaves. I sense his altruistic purpose is real.
I believe I see where the damages need repaired.
I wonder? I really wonder?

Dex

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:32 pm
GT Truther

LIGHTS, BEINGS, BEAMS
AUSTRALIA

Wed, 09 Jan 2008

On a desert highway in Australia's flat, dry centre sits a petrol station by a watering hole where extraterrestrials have been stopping off for millennia, or so "witnesses" say.

If truck drivers or passing tourists find themselves nodding off on the long drive between Alice Springs and Darwin, a pit stop at Australia's self-proclaimed UFO capital might just revive them.

While filling up the tank or their stomachs at Wycliffe Well's roadhouse, they might notice little green men holding out their hands or staring out at them from nearby walls.

That may be no cause for concern because these are probably just statues and paintings put there for the visitors' benefit. But according to locals the real thing is so common around here that people hardly even blink when they see it.

Lights in the sky, blue domed discs, silvery beings - all common stuff in Wycliffe Well, say locals, who see a secret connection with Australia's nearby spy facility of Pine Gap.

Sceptics, on the other hand, say the large number of sightings may rather reflect the high levels of alcohol consumption, for which Australia's Northern Territory is famous.

"When I came down here it was just a common occurrence. It was just one of those things. Even the previous owner just mentioned it to me in passing," said Lew Farkas, who has run the Wycliffe Well roadhouse and caravan park for 23 years and claims around half a dozen sightings of his own.

This tiny dot on the map, 400 kilometres north of Alice Springs, surrounded by scrub land, now attracts international visits from "experts," occasional UFO conventions and constant local media coverage of the unusual sightings in the vicinity.

"It is recognised throughout the world UFO industry," said Farkas.

Suggestions that the sightings could be caused by such normal phenomena as birds and aircraft landing lights are promptly dismissed by the UFO watchers.

"You take that with a pinch of salt. It's a lot of rubbish," said Farkas.

It's a quiet life for Farkas providing food and petrol for the dozens of cars that drive past daily on the monotonous route up the Stuart Highway punctuated only by flat scrub, termite mounds and the occasional dead kangaroo or wandering emu.

"There were lights doing manoeuvres in the sky"

But the night time visitations are more than enough to liven things up, he says, describing the most memorable of his own encounters.

There were lights doing manoeuvres in the sky, little ones dancing around the big ones, doing figures of eight, he said.

Farkas (59) was a physical training instructor in the Australian navy before he took over the roadhouse and says this sighting reminded him of manoeuvres around an aircraft carrier.

"That is how we used to do exercises, in exactly the same way. It looked exactly the same as we used to do at sea," he said.

"Over the years I have had quite a few sightings, mainly lights. I have had a close up encounter where I have actually seen the portholes - just like you read in the comic books of the past."

Farkas claims Wycliffe Well is one of only four or five places in the world where there are constant sightings of extraterrestrials and UFOs, probably the most famous being the Nevada Desert in the United States.

The remoteness of the Australian outback has made it harder for people to become aware of Wycliffe Well, but it seems the news is slowly spreading.

It was truck drivers who in modern times first noticed the unusual goings on, during World War II, when the waterhole gave rise to market gardens that fed the war effort against the Japanese up north in Darwin. Their stories were mainly of strange lights in the sky.

But local Aboriginals also report that extraterrestrials have been visiting the area for thousands of years, hanging out around some of the area's stunning rock formations, such as the Devil's Marbles, a sandstone formation just to the north along the Stuart Highway.

Recently, a group of Aboriginal women in a local community reported their own close encounter. They were sitting around playing cards when a big beam of light appeared.

"There is no airport so they have got to land somewhere"

UFOs apparently also land in the nearby Tanami desert, according to the believers. "There is no airport so they have got to land somewhere," said Farkas.

It used to be easy to tell when there was UFO activity, he said. The electronic banking and telephone lines would go out. But with a change to fibre optic technology that problem has disappeared.

Farkas dismisses claims that he might want to drum up interest in UFOs to boost business at his roadhouse, saying he has plenty of business from the constant stream of motorists passing by.

Barry Williams, editor of Australia's quarterly journal "The Skeptic" which attempts to debunk all kinds of suspect science, has other explanations for the sightings. Many could be of the planet Venus, others would be aircraft landing lights, he says.

"We are not skeptical of people sighting things. We are sceptical of some of the conclusions they come to from what they have seen. They don't stand up to any crucial thinking at all," he told AFP.

Alcohol or aliens?

The Northern Territory in general has the reputation of having a large number of sightings of UFOs, he said, which he suggests might be connected with the local drinking habits.

"I don't know whether this is in any way connected with the fact that the Northern Territory has the biggest beer consumption of anywhere on earth," he said.

Keith Douglass, a cleaner at Alice Springs hospital who follows UFOs on the side, says he has been up to Wycliffe Well about half a dozen times but has never seen anything.

Nevertheless, he has heard lots of tales, for example of an Aboriginal woman who was chased by a UFO.

"It is a flat disc with a blue dome. It has been sighted around Alice Springs a couple of times. It chased this lady into town. She saw it again up at Wycliffe Well," he said.

"Wycliffe Well - that's been going for years."

AFP

Posted by Sunshine at 7:23 AM 0 comments

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:33 pm
GT Truther

(Note: It appears to be two people in this photo.
On the lower right looks like a hairless humanoid. The alien may have a device enabling it the ability to overcome steep terrain climbing.)

Dex

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

Life on Mars? Amazing photos from Nasa probe reveal image of mystery figure on Red Planet
Last updated at 15:07pm on 22nd January 2008
Comments (13)

Does this photograph really prove that we are not alone in the universe?

Images beamed back from Mars would suggest so - although to sceptics, it could just be a strange rock formation.

Nasa's Mars Explorer Spirit sent back images from the surface of the Red Planet four years ago, and there was initial disappointment among scientists that they lacked any signs of life.

The 'alien' appears to be walking downhill

But space and science fiction enthusiasts are convinced there is more than meets the eye, and after years of studying the images, have found what appears to be an alien figure walking downhill.

The discovery of the life-like figure ambling across the surface of the planet is likely to further boost intrigue in our nearest neighbouring planet.

An earlier rock formation, dubbed "the face of Mars" showed what appeared to be a human head staring into the night sky.

The pictures, found on a Chinese website, are now creating a stir of excitement on the internet.

Alien life: What seems to be a human-like Martian is pictured on Mars

One keen stargazer said: "These pictures are amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked and saw what appears to be a naked alien running around on Mars."

Nasa's Mars Explorer Spirit is now starting its fourth year of exploration.

Painstaking: Space enthusiasts spent four years analysing this image, which on much closer inspection shows the 'alien'

Rovers are deployed because it has so far been too costly and difficult to achieve a manned mission to Mars, and because probes and satellites are too limited to explore the Martian surface.

The Spirit rover was launched on June 10, 2003.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:42 pm
GT Truther

I'm cross posting for Dag..I don't think he reads the p4c, that would cut half the effort.

Please forward me the address and I would be happy to read along.

Dex wrote:
Dex replies:

I agree with you Michael. He forwarded your input to forum members so we know his reply.

I haven't even gotten into the physical aspect of the ET contact with me that cultured and shaped my mind for approval or acceptance to receive their medical assistance that extended my existence.
It is wild, but, fascinating the way they came into my life that finally caught my attention. I had been singled out for special consideration.
This is an unknown aspect about some of the more interesting method they use depicting their real intent and purpose behind nonsensical charade's designed to baffle opaquely until, that is later down the line we learn to judge these spirits accordingly to their merit.
They're doing us an incredibly amount of good, but, they don't want us to know about this side of themselves yet, so, they cloak themselves in a mystery.

Why don't they want us to know about it? It seems to me, if they are of good intension and have prooven themselves to be, as with helping you to survive, it would set a lot of minds at ease with regaurd to their presince here on earth. What would be the benifit of keeping this generousity and humanitarisum secret from the populace?

Dex wrote:
It would be hard still for most of the readers even on this forum to believe of some of the things I've experienced and learned about why the multiple groups disguise their sacred service to our world.

Give me a try. You might be suprised. I can appreciate your hesitation as their are a lot of people out there that are not as open minded as those in here. But know that you are surrounded by love and friends and people that are seeking truths that are alternative to MSM and organized religion. I, for one, don't believe what we are spoon fed, yet I yern for answers that make sense. I'm sure most in here share that sentament. As one great man once said, "their is nothing to fear but fear itself."

Dex wrote:
I think Andrew may be right, Guido reminds me very much of Eli. I'm not sure what he portends to accomplish with the dumb downing grounding.
It hinders the difficult process and progress for our discovering why a very complicated Intelligence chooses to dispense information about their activity selectively, so, that we wind up fitting the pieces of this puzzle together collectively.
That's like forming a like mind community.
It's not designed for any single individual to know it all.

Possibly of no relevance, but this was also a method used by Hitler and Stahlin to control the masses. A community of people living with fractions of the whole picture are usually led by the one with the whole. This sets up dictatorships and places too much power in one person. Better would be all members of such a community to have a general understanding of it all and the direction or focus of the whole.

I'm sure I must have missed the point....I digress...

Dex wrote:
Guido runs horizontal and seems to dead end it not only in his own reality array, but, attempts to do the same for us too. I guess he doesn't want to be alone or maybe, he feels it's his mission. Of which IMO I judge to be in misalignment. All of us come into this world measuring, so, as long as I feel it reasonable enough, welcome to the challenges of Solomon. We need to complete the cross with a more vertical understanding to comprehend the ET paradigm, a paradigm, apparently, we've been invited into to solve what our participation is with them and many others we haven't even met yet.
They've been running a long respectful acclimation program with me.
I'd like to share more with everybody, but, I don't think you'd believe me.
Unfortunately, It take's time to overcome our belief impediments.
And that in a nut shell, I think is one of the more important things we're trying to do.

Dex

I'm ready Dex. I am an open canvess. I await your response.

Dag

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:51 pm
GT Truther

Post Reply to Dex - DB's POV
Dex wrote:
Actually, DonD, I haven't been excluded.

Wounds heal, and make for the wiser.
I think I have a slightly different overview of Dan.
I can't convey this over airwaves. I sense his altruistic purpose is real.
I believe I see where the damages need repaired.

You're right, Dex; I do seem to recall when he made disparaging remarks about you as well. Anyone not acquiescing in his orthodoxy often comes in for attacks and smears. Also, the latest nasties will be swept off the pages of SNEDs, as usual, the better to claim the 'high road' against those 'negative' people 'over there'. It's almost comical sometimes.

As to whether Dan believes his purpose is altruistic, of that I have no doubt. He really and truly believes he is doing the right thing, which is why his information-flow is so tightly constricted, because otherwise he wouldn't be able to display sincerity of purpose in his emotions. HOWEVER; having said that, it doesn't mean that his belief that "the ends justify the means" is moral. Knowing the criminal history of Majestic 12, it's no surprise that those people convince themselves they are justified in attacking the dignity of other human beings. Justified because somehow "the ends justify the means".......I sincerely doubt they realize that the ends ARE the means. Can anyone seriously consider a just God benevolently patting them on the head and murmuring "go get 'em, Tiger!" when they act like that? These people and the people they ostensibly serve (no, not the public; I'm talking about Big Dick n' Dadmiral and their cast of Majestic co-horts that vote with them) are the bane of the Earth, the bane of our existence, and until we're rid of their rampant arrogance we won't have 'UNITY'.

What has me consistently awe-struck in disbelief is how different DB is today from the day when he went on the record talking about how his superiors (who he was then rebelling against) were only interested in "owning the process of getting there [to Disclosure]". One has to pity how easily his head has been turned by his controllers, all the while convincing him this is now his POV.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dagwood wrote:
Possibly of no relevance, but this was also a method used by Hitler and Stahlin to control the masses. A community of people living with fractions of the whole picture are usually led by the one with the whole. This sets up dictatorships and places too much power in one person. Better would be all members of such a community to have a general understanding of it all and the direction or focus of the whole.

Well said, Dag! That's a major point that gets overlooked so often: the entire concept of 'compartmentalization', or 'black-compartments', wherein each agent is given a particular 'cover-story' that only allows them to understand what they 'need to know' as it pertains to a certain paradigm (let's call them what they are: LIES) that will keep them under control, allows a single person (or group of 12) to control all the individual compartments without losing control of the whole.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:47 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Reply to Dex - DB's POV

Dagwood wrote:

DonD wrote:

Well said, Dag! That's a major point that gets overlooked so often: the entire concept of 'compartmentalization', or 'black-compartments', wherein each agent is given a particular 'cover-story' that only allows them to understand what they 'need to know' as it pertains to a certain paradigm (let's call them what they are: LIES) that will keep them under control, allows a single person (or group of 12) to control all the individual compartments without [i][b]losing control of the whole.

I agree...

With every coin there are two sides.
Remember, on this level, there's the one side that want you, as the sincere seeker, to learn all that's possible from parables and mysteries, the 'gift of discovery.
If the other side want you know something you can count on it not being that much to your benefit.
They want to keep it all to themselves.

Dex

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:50 pm
GT Truther

A test

Would would think if I predict Hillary the 'Winner'?

Dex

A test, eh? I do live in Vegas, but I don't think I can place bets on the presidential outcome, if so, I would put it all on Hilary as you have predicted it.

Seriously though, if you made that prediction that Hilary would take it, I would say your in some pretty good company and would advise all of my friends to start selling their stock in privet health care. I would then prepair myself and my family for a whirlwind of tax increases, terroist attacks, and public contravercy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Democrat through and through, as Don will confirm, I just don't think Hilary has a place in politics. Obama scares me too because of his religous upbringing - (for all you haters out their I would like to point out that if he was devout Catholic, I would have the same concern...religion has no place in polotics as it tends to influence the politicians in a negative way). Edwards has a warped since of government control of our lives, offering program after tax payer sponsered program that will also put us in a tax withholding rivialing that of our Europian neighbors. So that leaves me with out a candidate. Frankly, I'm almost ashamed to admit I like Frank Thompson, but it doesn't look like he has a chance.

I hope I pass your test.

Dag

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:19 pm
GT Truther

Shane, about 3D to 4D; my understanding is that the so-called "STS" (Service to SNEDs) have a very hard time moving between 3D and 4D, but that this isn't that hard for 4D STO. The hybrids that will replace our current model of human are still in fact 3D, but once the percentage of STS souls diminishes through attrition and isolation to less than 11% post-shift, the "something wonderful" spiritual physics of the Transformation will allow the entire planet to then ascend -- 3D hybrids and all -- to 4D. That's how strong the hold is these selfish elites have on the planet; it's not only in the control of the media, the financial markets, the military, polluting industries, etc, but in the mere fact that they exist here and their selfish mental energy is directed hatefully at those they see as their competitors for the inheritance of the earth. When Jesus said "the meek shall inherit the earth", can you imagine someone like, say, "Sentry" in that category? Part of the 'epiphany' I had back in 2002, when the poleshift became more more than an intellectual exercise to me, was the realization that it was only through such a mechanism - a 'poleshift' - that the good-hearted could be truly liberated from the PTB that would continue to exploit us shamelessly until the end of days. Therefore, it would make perfect sense for the Divine to devise such a method of liberation, knowing that on such a free-will planet as Earth it would be nigh-impossible to otherwise step-in and smite the evil ones for their lies and crimes. Besides, "smiting" isn't normally in the lexicon of the meek, except to describe the methodology of their persecutors or their hopes for liberation from them. "Undermining" is therefore the preferred method of undoing the Evil Ones, hence the sad reality of the so-called "White Lie", which has nearly completed its purpose.

"Just my too sense worth", of course. I'm not absolutely convinced in the above scenario (NL's Zetas have admitted they've been wrong before, despite their overwhelming technological superiority), but I think I've explained the discrepancy according to their own paradigm.

Thanks for explaining that DonDep...it seems a bit clearer to me now. Yes, I see your point re: the pole shift being the possible mechanism for becoming "the great equalizer" among peoples. Just think about the ramifications of no electricity for a moment and one begins to see that it has the potential for leveling out the playing field. Of course we still will have to contend with all those goobermint types hiding away in their vast tunnel systems....but at least those that can survive the "hard times" above ground if at all possible might still have a chance....

Time will tell.....

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:38 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Reply to Dex - DB's POV
Exactly!

Nor should they be forgiven by the public until McConnell and the rest of twelve (as well as the Majestic families even down the janitors) get down on their knees and beg for forgiveness from the world which they have lied too as an agency for 50 plus years.

Shady

Dondep wrote:
Can anyone seriously consider a just God benevolently patting them on the head and murmuring "go get 'em, Tiger!" when they act like that? These people and the people they ostensibly serve (no, not the public; I'm talking about Big Dick n' Dadmiral and their cast of Majestic co-horts that vote with them) are the bane of the Earth, the bane of our existence, and until we're rid of their rampant arrogance we won't have 'UNITY'

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:10 pm
GT Truther

Quote:

Thanks for explaining that DonDep...it seems a bit clearer to me now. Yes, I see your point re: the pole shift being the possible mechanism for becoming "the great equalizer" among peoples. Just think about the ramifications of no electricity for a moment and one begins to see that it has the potential for leveling out the playing field. Of course we still will have to contend with all those goobermint types hiding away in their vast tunnel systems....but at least those that can survive the "hard times" above ground if at all possible might still have a chance....

Time will tell.....

During that particular hardship I've heard the ships are expected to land all over the world to help assist people who are without food, clothing and shelter.
Before that day comes, there is an expected extraterrestrial delegation appointed to land letting the world know they're here, but, not for solving our political problems. Supposedly, they'll remain only for a short time and then leave.

Dex

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:47 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 31  Next