It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:20 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
GT Truther

The earth's reality game once realized more for it's true intended purpose becomes a gift in sharing with the Greater Sources from home.

UJ :
If these fallen angels would tune into my heart they might find the answer they are looking for.
Love is the reason we are sentient beings.

Ephesians 2
6 God has brought us back to life together with Christ Jesus and has given us a position in heaven with him. 7 He did this through Christ Jesus out of his generosity to us in order to show his extremely rich kindness in the world to come. 8 God saved you through faith as an act of kindness. You had nothing to do with it. Being saved is a gift from God. 9 It's not the result of anything you've done, so no one can brag about it.

What ?
...and has given us a position in heaven with him

Why?
... in order to show his extremely rich kindness in the world to come.

When ?
...in the world to come.

Show ?

To whom ?

Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:06 pm
GT Truther

Post Thumbing a lift to Gliese 581c
Dagwood wrote:
Here is an interesting issue:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5w7NUsBcgyw&feature=related

I would be very curious as to any of your opinions on the subject.Dag

Dag, that YouTube footage brings back memories. I don't know if you remember, but this "super-earth" orbiting a red dwarf was first discussed back at Bill Hamilton's Stargate forum two years ago and was the planet that the JRods used as a jumping off point to Earth in Timeline1, according to Dan_B. It'd be fascinating to see the first real pictures of Gliese 581c and its geological features and lifeforms. It's only 125 trillion miles away too. :P I wonder what it's like living on a planet that orbits its star in reportedly 13 days?

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:20 pm
GT Truther

Post Message in a galactic bottle?
Shady Groves wrote:
Alien Speech Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGeWBiLVn8g

Speech patterns have been found in a radio sign... (more)
Added: June 30, 2007
Speech patterns have been found in a radio signal released by NASA almost 3 years previously in 2004.

Judge for yourself what the voices are saying, it is a very bizarre anomaly but very much worth investigating.

What were those famous lines from the film Alien? "It seems Mother has intercepted a transmission of unknown origin. She got us up to check it out...an acoustical beacon. It repeats at intervals of twelve seconds." This transmission doesn't do that, but imagine this -- that there's 3 years worth of information and data in that short radio signal to decode, despite it being only 12 seconds or so long.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:43 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Thumbing a lift to Gliese 581c
That would come to 3.25 days for each season (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall.)

If there is any plant life on the planet It must have gone truely insane millions of years ago... :-D

mjc wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Dag, that YouTube footage brings back memories. I don't know if you remember, but this "super-earth" orbiting a red dwarf was first discussed back at Bill Hamilton's Stargate forum two years ago and was the planet that the JRods used as a jumping off point to Earth in Timeline1, according to Dan_B. It'd be fascinating to see the first real pictures of Gliese 581c and its geological features and lifeforms. It's only 125 trillion miles away too. :P I wonder what it's like living on a planet that orbits its star in reportedly 13 days?

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:00 pm
GT Truther

Post Historical Research Site: The work of Clifford Shack
http://www.geocities.com/cliff_shack/

It takes a while to load; then click on "Seeking Understanding".

Douglas Adams

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:16 pm
GT Truther

For those of you that may remember Post World War II history Paraguay was the home operating base of the O.D.E.S.A The German Nazi organization that smuggled top former Nazi's out of post WWII Europe and offered this safe harbor in South America namely Paraguay.

Isn't it ironic that the Bush Family (who made their millions banking with the Nazi Germany) now are buying up thousands of acres in Paraguay..LOL

Clearly the Bush Fedual House will not be staying in the United States after bubba leaves the White House They are getting out of dodge city as soon as possible.

The Question that needs to be asked is this. What is coming to United States (or the world for that matter) that is causing them to move their base of operations?

Shady

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5324

Quote:
Bush Buys Land in Northern Paraguay
Prensa Latina – Buenos Aires, Oct 13, 2006

Scroll down for update

An Argentine official regarded the intention of the George W. Bush family to settle on the Acuifero Guarani (Paraguay) as surprising, besides being a bad signal for the governments of the region.

Luis D Elia, undersecretary for the Social Habitat in the Argentine Federal Planning Ministry, issued a memo partially reproduced by digital INFOBAE.com, in which he spoke of the purchase by Bush of a 98,842-acre farm in northern Paraguay, between Brazil and Bolivia.

The news circulated Thursday in non-official sources in Asuncion, Paraguay.

D Elia considered this Bush step counterproductive for the regional power expressed by Presidents Nestor Kirchner, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Evo Morales, Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.

He said that "it is a bad signal that the Bush family is doing business with natural resources linked to the future of MERCOSUR."

The official pointed out that this situation could cause a hypothetical conflict of all the armies in the region, and called attention to the Bush family habit of associating business and politics.
http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID={EBA55617-2676-4091-ABBC-20650EB6FEE1}&language=EN

Update
Bush Family Residence in Paraguay?
Written by April Howard – Upside Down World October 11, 2006
Note: all links are to Spanish/Portuguese websites apart from the final "Moonshine" link.

The Governor of Alto Paraguay, Erasmo Rodríguez Acosta has admitted to hearing that George Bush Sr. owns land in the Chaco region of Paraguay, in Paso de Patria. Acosta says that rumor has it that Bush owns near to 70 thousand hectares (173,000 acres) as part of an ecological reserve and/or ranch. However, the governor said he had no documents to prove the rumor. Acosta said that some stories credited the land to the Fundación Patria, which Bush would be a member of.

The spokespeople of the organization were not available to comment. Supposedly, Timothy Towell, the U.S. Ambassador in Asunción (the capital of Paraguay) is the present administrator of the land. First accounts signaled that Bush had acquired 40,000 hectares (99,000 acres) in the Chaco zone of Fuerte Olimpo, near the Bolivian Border. A spark of the interest in this property may have been Jenna Bush's private visit to Paraguay with Unicef, which started Saturday, October 7, 2006. Supposedly Jenna will travel to the ranch to ''observe'' several indigenous villages are located on the property.
http://upsidedownworld.org/main/content/view/457/0/

Also see:
Moonshine
http://rigint.blogspot.com/2006/10/moonshadow.html

Last updated 18/10/2006

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:24 am
GT Truther

Ya Sentry, you be a good little Majestic Stooge and stay safe in the little girls play ground for the Majestic and Military mind controlled drones.

None of you can seem to hold your ground against me in one to one head on intellectual debate and flee at most ope tune moment or you create a smoke screen (controversy) under the cover of which you run like cowards!

Its sad really, your supposedly the elite of the elite of the intelligence community and all of you are FRIGHTENED of little old me!?!

I remember back in the 70s when your colleagues back then in the black ops community watched my family during the Close Encounters we were experiencing back then. When we used to approach you guys stationed in your cars or caught you outside of them. We used to walk up to and simply ask "What do you want of us?" You should have seen the fear and terror on their military trained faces with trembling hand instantly reaching for their side arm. We felt sorry for them and backed off, not out of fear of that firearm, but for their own sanity.

Things really haven't changed. Your still those crew cut, square jawed, cookie cutter trained military agents. That once the situation reverts outside the perambulate of trained for events. You panic and become frighted little children alone in the dark confronted by the boggy man.

So yes Sentry hide behind Caspa's, Ann's Marci's skirts. Stay safe and protected

Because I'll certianly stampde you! ;)

That's an Alien touched bull btw..

Shady ;)

Quote:
Caspa
Administrator
Eagles Forum Deputy Administrator

« Reply #821 on Today at 5:40am »

Sentry, Owl is right about this. You can't trespass some "thing" they invited under their roof. Stay here as part of the defensive team. Marci and I are protecting this forum from "it." In certain cases Dan steps in, if it becomes necessary. Just stay here where there's peace. Think about what interests you and I will ask Marci to start a thread or board.

Caspa
« Last Edit: Today at 5:41am by Caspa »

Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:13 am
GT Truther

None of you can seem to hold your ground against me in one to one head on intellectual debate and flee at most ope tune moment or you create a smoke screen (controversy) under the cover of which you run like cowards!

Quote:
Caspa
Administrator

Sentry, Owl is right about this. You can't trespass some "thing" they invited under their roof. Stay here as part of the defensive team. Marci and I are protecting this forum from "it." In certain cases Dan steps in, if it becomes necessary. Just stay here where there's peace. Think about what interests you and I will ask Marci to start a thread or board.

Caspa

Uncle John here: It sure is hard sometimes to know what's going on. The ET's are more imbedded in our life and technology than anyone would know. In the immediate world, they are closer to us than God is. And there are a lot of different groups or collections of them. I mean a lot.

Shady, I doubt that you are interested in an intellectual debate because you consistently refuse to have dialog with me.

The way our computer software is molded into restricted spaces is something that none sees.

Where do our dreams at night come from? Who is playing the part in our dreams and for what purpose? Unification of an all encompassing world one step at a time. The steps are linked together by an unseen method.

"Think about what interests you?" What a concept. Who is the "you" that gets to make decisions about your interests? Remember the ICP song, "Another Love Song" that I quoted: "I can't get you out of my head, I would cut off my head, but then I would be dead."

Dan wanders off into the desert hills looking for rocks when he should be looking quietly inside his own head.

Zazen anyone?

Come to think of "it," someone named Sentry shouldn't be allowed to look inside of their head. How good would a security guy be if he only looked inward? Playing on "threads or boards"

"Just stay here where there's peace." Whose board (bored, LOL) has the most peace? I really liked the mixed nuts metaphor. Perhaps conceptualizing things as mixed nuts can bring you a kind of peace. Or at least while there are still nuts left.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I don't debate you because there is nothing to debate we are not in a state of disagreement.

Your Fallen Angel > ET > World WIde Mind Control Theory is not too far off from, the truth of things, the state of reality we all are apart of.

... Although in several branches you go off on tangents which is of the utmost seriousness for you, it only inspries a few chuckles in me.

You still cling to the hope that God (The Divine) is going to step in and save us from this one. No... no Uncle John it will not. Its not going to save us from the Matrix. (period) for we built it instead of what he/she/it had intended for us. An between now 2008-2012 the Global Elite controlled by your Fallen Angels/ETs will do their 1000% to put humanity into the Machine and plug us into it sealing the pod. (using allegory here)

Even if they have to exterminate 5 Billion of us to do it!

No one is going to save us! ONLY ourselves. Better let that sink in UJ before you end up in the lines for implantable microchips or worse loaded off the trains at the FEMA camps and selected for Red, Green or Blue lines as well as seeing your family separated out. Calling out to God is the last thing you’d want to be doing. … I’ll be sure to toss you a machine gun on my way to take out the tower guards.

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Quote:
Caspa
Administrator

Caspa

Uncle John here: It sure is hard sometimes to know what's going on. The ET's are more imbedded in our life and technology than anyone would know. In the immediate world, they are closer to us than God is. And there are a lot of different groups or collections of them. I mean a lot.

Shady, I doubt that you are interested in an intellectual debate because you consistently refuse to have dialog with me.

The way our computer software is molded into restricted spaces is something that none sees.

Where do our dreams at night come from? Who is playing the part in our dreams and for what purpose? Unification of an all encompassing world one step at a time. The steps are linked together by an unseen method.

"Think about what interests you?" What a concept. Who is the "you" that gets to make decisions about your interests? Remember the ICP song, "Another Love Song" that I quoted: "I can't get you out of my head, I would cut off my head, but then I would be dead."

Dan wanders off into the desert hills looking for rocks when he should be looking quietly inside his own head.

Zazen anyone?

Come to think of "it," someone named Sentry shouldn't be allowed to look inside of their head. How good would a security guy be if he only looked inward? Playing on "threads or boards"

"Just stay here where there's peace." Whose board (bored, LOL) has the most peace? I really liked the mixed nuts metaphor. Perhaps conceptualizing things as mixed nuts can bring you a kind of peace. Or at least while there are still nuts left.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:49 pm
GT Truther

New York Times in Iraq: "Blackwater shot our dog"
Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:05pm EST
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The U.S. embassy in Iraq is investigating another deadly shooting incident involving its Blackwater bodyguards -- this time of the New York Times's dog.

Staff at the newspaper's Baghdad bureau said Blackwater bodyguards shot Hentish dead last week before a visit by a U.S. diplomat to the Times compound.

Blackwater spokeswoman Anne Tyrrell said the dog had attacked one of Blackwater's bomb-sniffer dogs while a security team was sweeping the compound for explosives.

"The K-9 handler made several unsuccessful attempts to get the dog to retreat, including placing himself between the dogs. When those efforts failed, the K-9 handler unfortunately was forced to use a pistol to protect the company's K-9 and himself," she said in an e-mail to Reuters.

The U.S. embassy employs about 1,000 armed Blackwater staff to protect American diplomats in Baghdad.

The firm's role became a serious issue in Iraqi-U.S. relations when its guards opened fire on a Baghdad street in September, killing 17 people. Blackwater says its employees acted lawfully in that incident, which is under investigation.

State Department investigators have made two follow-up visits to the Times compound to investigate the shooting of Hentish, correspondent Alissa Rubin said.

"They were very solicitous and I thought took the incident very seriously," Rubin said. "It's not a dog that everyone's close to in the compound.

"But it's a dog that's been around a long time. It lived its whole life there."

(Reporting by Peter Graff; editing by Robert Woodward)

© Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters sphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group of companies around the world.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:46 pm
GT Truther

U.S. company claims it cloned humans
2008 01 19

A California company said on Thursday it used cloning technology to make five human embryos, with the eventual hope of making matched stem cells for patients.

Stemagen Corp. in La Jolla, California, destroyed the embryos while testing to make sure they were true clones. But the researchers, based at a fertility centre, said they believed their ready source of new human eggs would make their venture a success.

Other experts were sceptical about the claims, published in the journal Stem Cells. If verified, the team would be the first to prove they have cloned human beings as a source of stem cells, the master cells of the body.

There are several types of stem cells. Embryonic stem cells, made from days-old embryos, are considered the most powerful because they can give rise to all the cell types in the body.

The Stemagen team said they got five human embryos using skin cells from two adult men who work at the IVF centre. They said they had painstakingly verified that the embryos were clones of the two men.

"We hope it is a bit of a turning point for many more studies," Andrew French, who led the research, said in a telephone interview.

They used a technique called somatic cell nuclear transfer, or SCNT, which involves hollowing out an egg cell and injecting the nucleus of a cell from the donor to be copied -- in this case, the skin cells from the men.

It is the same technique used to make Dolly the sheep in 1996, the first mammal to be cloned from an adult. Researchers hope to use the technique to create tailor-made transplants of cells, tissue or organs for patients, treating injuries and diseases like juvenile diabetes.

"Since a significant percentage of couples undergoing fertility treatments appear willing to participate in this type of research, we believe the method described to obtain donated oocytes is a viable and ethically acceptable strategy," the researchers wrote.

Most Successful so Far
Some cloning experts said the work appeared to be genuine.

"This is the most successful description so far of the use of the cloning techniques with purely human material. However, it is still a long way from achieving the goal of obtaining embryonic stem cells," said Robin Lovell-Badge of Britain's Medical Research Council's division of stem cell biology.

"I hope that the authors have the opportunity to continue their work and derive embryo stem cell lines," Ian Wilmut, who led the team that cloned Dolly and who is now at the University of Edinburgh, said in an e-mail.

The field is controversial for several reasons.

President George W. Bush opposes the use of human embryos to make stem cells and has vetoed bills from Congress that would expand federal funding of this research.

South Korean scientist Hwang Woo-suk made headlines when he was found to have faked key parts of a report that his team had used cloning technology to make human embryos in 2004.

"We need to be ultra-cautious after the Hwang scandal and not make the same mistake all over again," said Dr. Robert Lanza of Advanced Cell Technology, a Massachusetts company that is also trying to make human embryonic stem cells. "I'd really like to believe it, but I'm not sold yet," Lanza said.

Other teams have made stem cells they believe are similar to embryonic cells using a variety of techniques, including reprogramming a human egg cell alone, reprogramming ordinary skin cells into what are called induced pluripotent stem cells, or by taking one cell from a human embryo without harming the embryo.

But most stem cell experts agree it is important to continue trying to make stem cells from embryos too.

Article from: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080117/ ... a53_1.html

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:59 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John,

I don't debate you because there is nothing to debate we are not in a state of disagreement.

Your Fallen Angel > ET > World WIde Mind Control Theory is not too far off from, the truth of things, the state of reality we all are apart of.

... Although in several branches you go off on tangents which is of the utmost seriousness for you, it only inspires a few chuckles in me.

Uncle John here: Well, at least you are getting a few chuckles. I aim to please. I don't wish debate with you, I wish dialog, just as this response by you.

Shady Groves wrote:
You still cling to the hope that God (The Divine) is going to step in and save us from this one. No... no Uncle John it will not. Its not going to save us from the Matrix. (period) for we built it instead of what he/she/it had intended for us. An between now 2008-2012 the Global Elite controlled by your Fallen Angels/ETs will do their 1000% to put humanity into the Machine and plug us into it sealing the pod. (using allegory here)

Even if they have to exterminate 5 Billion of us to do it!

UJ: I hope that God is going to step in, but I doubt it. You've got me wrong on that one. BTW, I met Kevin McCarthy, lead actor of "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers." Talk about pods!

Shady Groves wrote:
No one is going to save us! ONLY ourselves. Better let that sink in UJ before you end up in the lines for implantable microchips or worse loaded off the trains at the FEMA camps and selected for Red, Green or Blue lines as well as seeing your family separated out. Calling out to God is the last thing you’d want to be doing. … I’ll be sure to toss you a machine gun on my way to take out the tower guards.

UJ: I agree with you that the most likely scenario is that only us can save us. I strongly feel that if we can't have dialog about this then we will get nowhere.

You totally misunderstand my calling out to God. I'm calling out to God because I love God. It is not because I think God will come to the rescue. I do it because it makes me feel good to do it. I'm not calling out to God for God to do something for me or us, I'm calling out to God asking what I can do for God.

If the rest of the advanced sentient beings in this universe want to sit back and let this usury go on here then simply put, we are better than them, the few of us that can see what's going on and resist in any way we can. Perhaps by discussion, discourse and dialog we can be better heard throughout the greater universe. It can't hurt, IMO. Besides, perhaps our misunderstandings between us will be the source of many chuckles.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

US Army proto-Dalek combat robots enter testing

UK Register
Posted: 2008-01-18 18:08:46

http://www.thought-criminal.org/article/node/1174

Monster Pentagon contractors Boeing and SAIC jointly announced today that two of their latest offerings for the future robot armies of America have entered military testing early. The machines in question are a relatively dull lightweight groundcrawler job and a frankly splendid ducted-fan flying Dalek.

The two mechanoid warriors are known as the Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle (SUGV) and the Class I (Block 0) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, aka Micro Air Vehicle or MAV. According to a joint Boeing/SAIC release, 25 SUGVs and 11 MAVs will be shipped to US Army test facilities starting this month.

How the Daleks started out. Maybe.

"The decision to accelerate, driven in part by feedback from soldiers in theatre... confirms that we are on the right track to deliver a crucial capability that is needed and desired by our soldiers currently serving in combat operations," said Boeing wardroid veep Dennis Muilenburg.

Both machines are part of the Army's Future Combat Systems (FCS) plan, under which an amazing panoply of vehicles, robots, intelligent minefields etc will be interlinked across a common network - the net also extending to each individual soldier via helmet displays, rifle cameras and so on. Originally FCS included something not unlike a robot tank, but sadly (for fans of Keith Laumer's Bolo novels, at any rate) this has been cut - along with some of the other robots - owing to budget pressures.

The SUGV and MAV survive, however, and now appear likely to reach the battlefield ahead of schedule. There are already large numbers of SUGV-type crawler robots fighting alongside US forces, but the MAV will be something new. Able to fly at 60 mph, climb to 10,500 feet and yet hover about in restricted urban spaces, it avoids the usual robot problems of slowness and inability to cope with obstacles. Both bomb-disposal teams and patrolling infantry might very well find it useful, if it can really do all it says.

The MAV is being handled by Boeing as FCS droid-army lead, but in fact was largely developed by Honeywell. The designers describe it as "a scalable family of systems", suggesting that the current 16lb, wastebasket-sized job might be only a forerunner.

Thus the prospect exists of bigger dustbin-scale versions, potentially armed with lightning beams or laser rayguns currently receiving Pentagon development funding. A sink-plunger attachment would be a trivial, almost inevitable addition at that point. If that isn't a proto-Dalek, we don't know what is*. ®

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.thought-criminal.org/node/749/print

Published on Thought Criminal (http://www.thought-criminal.org)
Future Combat System's 'Skynet' For AI Enabled Precision Strikes And Robotic Military Mettle
By MichaelVail
Created 2007-09-22 21:01

WashPost
Posted [1] : 2007-09-22 15:34:14

Transformers," the summer blockbuster movie about war on Earth between two robot forces, foreshadows a world that may be closer to reality than you think.

As part of the Army's $160 billion Future Combat Systems, to be deployed within the next decade, robot soldiers will be programmed to invade hostile terrain and shoot to kill. If all goes according to plan, there could be virtually no humans on the battlefield -- at least on our side -- by the end of this century. And while "Transformers" remains science fiction today, "RoboCop" is already real: Over the summer, iRobot Corp. [3] and Taser International [4] announced that the iRobot's bomb-disposal PackBot can be equipped with a Taser X26 stun gun, which lets it double as a law-enforcement officer and "engage, incapacitate and control dangerous suspects."

These cyborgs are only part of the coming robotic revolution. Robots are changing the way we live and work. At banks, they provide account balances and dispense cash. They help us through computer glitches and cable TV dysfunctions. On the road, they provide directions and guide us into tight parking spots. Nursebots in hospitals deliver medication and measure heart rates. They vacuum our floors, fulfill orders in warehouses and greet visitors in museums.

We can't -- and shouldn't -- stop technological advancement, but surely there's a difference between helping society and replacing a human with a robot. Take medicine. Surgeons might choose a robotic device as the best tool for a delicate procedure. But now robots in some hospitals are "rounding" on behalf of physicians, who are speaking with patients from their offices -- or their BMWs [5]? -- through the machines. While robots might communicate better than some doctors, this may be pushing the envelope.

And consider the media. The Computing Culture group at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology [6] has developed a robo-scribe called "Afghan eXplorer" -- equipped with a digital video camera, audio-recording capabilities and an intercom system for remote interviews -- for use in areas in Afghanistan [7] where it's too dangerous for Western reporters. And for more than a year, Thomson Financial [8], which owns the AFX financial-news service, has used robots to crunch market numbers and file roundups, sometimes in 0.3 seconds flat.

Meanwhile, on the battlefield or at a crime scene, warfare and police work without casualties -- at least our own -- aregood. But human suffering can be a curb on the impulses of bellicose leaders. Would the current outcry against the Iraq [9] war be raging now if only Iraqis were dying?

So what are the ethical, legal and moral ramifications of the man-to-machine transition? What happens if RoboCop injures the wrong suspect? Do we incarcerate the robot, its manufacturer or its owner? Can robots be evaluated under the same moral values and laws applied to humans? Must we devise a new set of standards for them?

Some of these questions need not be answered right away. Some roboticists contend that we're decades away from confronting them; others think that humans can avoid such glitches through incisive code-writing. In other words, we are supposed to trust scientists and engineers to make infallible machines -- just like us.

Ronald Arkin, a robotics expert at Georgia Tech [10], is developing an artificial-conscience mechanism to govern robot behavior. At some point, he says, robots will be programmed to follow the same ethical requirements imposed on U.S. soldiers. He points to a September 2006 incident in which an armed Predator drone was sent toward a cemetery where 190 Taliban [11] soldiers had gathered for a funeral. U.S. policy bans waging war during funerals, so the missiles, which must be triggered by a human, weren't fired. "An autonomous robot could have been programmed to have made the same decision," Arkin says, "and perhaps in a more effective and safer manner."

I don't find such prospects of a future with robots, with or without consciences, comforting. A quarter of a century ago, we were at a similar takeoff point with computers and the Internet. Who could have imagined that spam would be clogging our inboxes, that we'd be buying shoes online and that blogs, podcasts, YouTube [12] and Google [13] would be molding popular culture? This isn't all bad, but it would have been nice to have had a deliberate hand in shaping these radical changes in the way we live now.

So let us prepare for the inevitable new world of pervasive robotics. We must decide what we want robots to do for us and what we insist on doing ourselves. The time to take charge is now -- before the transformers do.

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.thought-criminal.org/node/1104/print

Published on Thought Criminal (http://www.thought-criminal.org)
3,000 More Combat Robots Ordered
By MichaelVail
Created 2007-12-20 00:34

Strategy Page
Posted: 2007-12-19 18:30:40 [1]

The U.S. Army has ordered another 3,000 Packbot combat robots. This is the second generation Packbot 510, which is lighter, faster, stronger, more rugged and reliable than the thousands of existing PackBots. The army already has about 4,000 of these small robots in Iraq and Afghanistan. While they are mainly used to deal with roadside bombs and booby traps, they are becoming more popular as infantry scouts and sentinels. In this role, the PackBot can explore caves or buildings suspected of containing enemy troops or booby traps, as well as stand guard in dangerous locations.

The PackBot 510 weighs 42 pounds, and can carry up to 46 pounds of equipment. It uses a new controller that looks, and operates, very much like a video game controller. This makes training, and use, of the PackBot much easier. Most troops have video game experience. The wireless controller can operate a PackBot at a distance of up to 1,000 meters. The battery lasts 2-12 hours, depending on mission. The longer time is for when you are using the PackBot as a sentinel, just sitting there with its camera on. It's a compact device (28 inches long, 16 wide and 8 high). It can be tossed through a window into a room, and quickly get to work. Top speed is about 2.5 meters a second, and it can climb stairs. It's waterproof and can travel up to ten kilometers on one charge. This model will cost about $90,000 each. Police departments are also big customers, using the PackBot for checking out bomb threats, and in SWAT type situations.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:10 pm
GT Truther

[ECETI News] Excerpt from unknowncountry.com Jan 18 08:‏
(ecetiwebmaster@yahoo.com)
Sent: Sun 1/20/08 11:16 AM
To: eceti@yahoogroups.com

Reports from both Singapore and Bermuda today confirm that strange
lights are being seen worldwide. In both cases, the lights were
initially thought to be flares, but then maneuvered in a way to
suggest
that they were something else. They are similar to the lights seen in
Stephenville and possibly also Lubbock, Texas, in recent days.

John
Suisun City, CA
Note: An exponential increase will continue. It should keep the "top
secret" boys busy "putting out fires".

Note:ECETI I find it amazing how sites and reports of UFOs are going
down as fast as they come up? Go Figure. Also watch the conspiracy
sites when you click on some of them the virus scanner goes off the
charts. There is beyond a shadow of a doubt the internet war on truth
has begun. So much for free speech.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 pm
GT Truther

Post Droids + Chips
Then they can put your SS# into a bot's program and it can hunt you down and have its way with you; ranging from directed-energy restraint of your movement to making you unconscious or incompetent by a vapor spray, or just killing you outright--- or who knows what else.

Perhaps advanced models could siphon off your soul energy, cutting off your escape into the finer planes.

Douglas Adams

Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:45 pm
GT Truther

An interview with 'John Robie',
a retired investigator

http://www.projectcamelot.org/john_robie.html

"...Out of the four different groups, all humanoid, one group was so human-looking, just like us, they could sit next to us in a restaurant, they could sit next to you in a theater, and you would never know.

"That was the ones that bothered the admirals and the generals the most. That these guys could be walking up and down the corridors of SHAPE headquarters... or the Pentagon... or the White House."

From our interview with Bob Dean (Part 1, 22:23 mins)

Following the publication of this interview, further information on this subject has come our way. We have also been told in no uncertain terms that this information is extremely dangerous to know or reveal.

We therefore invite you, the reader, to copy and distribute this information widely on the internet, as long as it remains unaltered.

We have named our source John Robie, after the charismatic character played by Cary Grant in the classic 1955 movie To Catch a Thief. The following dialog was by e-mail. We have verified the identity and bona fides of our source.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

Let's just say for the record that I'm a retired employee of a major western government. I have contacts in some very high places and have been investigating the areas that Bob Dean spoke of for many years, in many countries.

Can you say what specifically you have been investigating?

I'm now much closer to the complexities involved in the UFO field and the government involvement. There's certainly a serious threat by some visiting UFOs and further problems caused by alien visitors who are integrated into our society, possibly holding high positions in government. These aliens - who look like us - are here for unknown reasons and this is causing many problems for those trying to find them.

We've heard a little about this from Bill Hamilton, and also from Bob Dean, as you know. In your personal opinion: these aliens who are very human-like and are considered a threat, are they a real threat to us, or just considered a threat by the Powers that Be? In other words, are they actually benevolent or malevolent?

There's very little doubt they've been here for many years and they have occasionally had meetings with certain very high ranking people. One very high ranking military officer wrote about one such meeting. These meetings are far and few between and the individual is chosen by the alien for such meetings which take place under extreme secrecy.

These aliens operate above normal government knowledge and they are pursued by highly trained hunter killers of several nationalities who operate to eliminate them. Normal people getting close to the truth of what is happening are getting into very dangerous areas and will quickly have a fatal accident. They will not permit anybody to rock the boat. I was warned I would be killed because of some of my work.

The aliens are highly intelligent and have possibly obtained positions at a very high level and this is of great concern to senior authorities. My information is that the only way they can be recognized is by a deformed finger on one of their hands. To hide this they usually wear gloves or a bandage on the finger as if they have had an injury.

The fact that they look like us and mingle amongst us secretly begs the questions: Why are they here and what are their intentions? Why are they so secretive? There are people in very high places who consider them a threat and have squads out looking for them with intent to kill. This is no doubt why they stay secret. The truth is that we fear what we don't understand.

Have you also learned where they are from – and whether they really do look like us, or whether they have amended their appearance to look like us as a disguise? The deformed finger might seem to suggest that this is their true appearance. Why do you think these beings do look like us - if this is their true appearance? Are they our ancestors, or possibly even our descendents?

It's not known what their true form is. The deformed finger strongly suggests that do not look like us in their true form. Either way they're obviously highly intelligent and far ahead of us technically. It is not known their planet of origin... or if they are time travelers, they've never disclosed this as far as we know.

Do you have any idea what the relationship or connection may be (if any) between these aliens and the various other visitors?

No.

Are there any well-known public figures, anywhere in the world, who you suspect or are suspected to be non-human?

I don't know. If it became known that there was one such person, he would certainly disappear in very quick time. The authorities would immediately subject him to interrogation in an effort to find out how many of them were here and what their intentions were. This is why they remain secret. But once again, we must question what they're here for and what their intentions are. Always remember: throughout the course of history, a more advanced race has always enslaved a lesser advanced race. This is what worries the authorities.

Have any of these aliens actually been 'successfully' killed, to your knowledge? If so, what means are used?

I don't know.

Do you suspect or believe you've ever met any of these aliens personally?

I've met some very interesting people, but none who have admitted being alien. So again, I have to say I don't know.

Are you at liberty to say how you have come by all this information? Can you, for instance, say more about the provenance of your information? Is this single-source material, or have you heard this from multiple sources? If your sources are insiders, what level/ branch of intelligence/ military/ government are they? How much do you trust them?

My intelligence background was very useful and I've traveled the world meeting contacts. My information has come from high level military, scientific and political sources. Enough said.

Is this a situation recognized by and occupying the minds of authorities in countries other than the US?

Yes. After the US, the leading authorities are Russia and the UK.

May we publish this information, given that there would be no clue to any link with yourself?

Be aware that some of the information I've given you can be very dangerous to know. I received many death threats. The information regarding the hunting and terminating of aliens is getting on to very dangerous ground. Be very careful.

Many people involved in this area have met with very nasty fatal accidents.

You can use information I have given you but under no circumstances associate it with me.

This is an entirely separate question. What can you tell us about the real purposes and functions of the establishment shown in the link below - as best you know or believe? We have been clearly told, credibly but non-specifically, that there is a connection with Mars.

http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=54.00979,-1.68975&z=14&t=H

There's no doubt been a race by the major powers to be the first to Mars, firstly to examine structures photographed by satellite. There has also no doubt been a civilization on Mars... or still is.

The question is this: are they our descendants? Or are they truly alien, and if so, what technology can be found? It's possible that landings have already been made by the very advanced flying vehicles being used by the top secret American Space Command. This organization, and the technology they possess, are light years ahead of what the public are permitted to know...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not going to comment on this other then point out some thing. You do more research on your own if you wish. Paulson is the ONLY Government Official who is a dual citizan of two nations (against the law btw for Members of Government); Paulson was directly in charge of the funds that disappeared out of World Trade Center at 9/11; , Study Research and compare his videos/pics pre Dec 28th, and Post Dec 28th; - - - Shady

Pay close attension to the pinky finger.

Quote:
Henry Paulson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Paulson

Henry Merritt "Hank" Paulson Jr. (born March 28, 1946) is the United States Treasury Secretary and member of the International Monetary Fund Board of Governors. He previously served as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs, one of the world's largest and most successful investment banks.

Paulson was nominated by U.S. President George W. Bush to succeed John Snow as the Treasury Secretary on May 30, 2006.[1] On June 28, 2006, he was confirmed by the United States Senate to serve in the position.[2] Secretary Paulson was officially sworn in at a ceremony held at the Treasury Department on the morning of July 10, 2006.

-------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
http://www.worldreports.org/news/109_henry_paulson_has_died_after_being_shot_in_the_chest_

HENRY PAULSON HAS DIED AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE CHEST
TOP AIDE TO VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY SHOT DEAD AT CLOSE RANGE
Wednesday 2 January 2008 02:18

THREE UPDATES WERE APPENDED TO THIS REPORT ON 2ND JANUARY 2008:

UPDATE, 5.00PM 2ND JANUARY 2008:
Henry M. Paulson, the Secretary of the United States Treasury, died today from gunshot wounds suffered as described in this report. The State Department have confirmed this to sources in touch with this service. We do not know, and it may never be known, whether Paulson was shot dead 'in the course of duty' given that he had continually committed gross treason in time of war and had repeatedly (we are informed) been warned of the consequences if he did not cease and desist.

Christians are supposed to pray for their enemies, so a fervent prayer for Paulson and his family is in order right now given the terrible state of affairs that arose due to this man's intransigence. It should be added, in the interests of justice, that although Paulson committed the financial crimes described in these reports, with great arrogance, it is also the case that he did these things at the urging of and in collusion with the Bush Crime Family, as every informed observer is well aware.

It is also reported to us that following our revelation in the report below that Benazir Bhutto was assassinated by a CIA-controlled Special Forces team, Scotland Yard is investigating her murder.

The text of this report is left unaltered from the text that was posted overnight, in the early hours of 2nd January, British time. Account should be taken of the fact that Paulson has died...

UPDATE, 6.00PM 2ND JANUARY 2008:
We have received separate confirmations from military sources that the figure of 127 stated below for the number of 'targets' in the United States (excluding Europe) is ACCURATE. We have also just learned that the fire at the Bush Family property in Odessa, Texas, was associated with a further Special Forces operation to retrieve Bush Family documents hidden there. In the text below, the Editor suggested that documents might be stored there, and this proves to be correct.

UPDATE, 11.30PM 2ND JANUARY 2008:
2 informed sources state authoritatively that the official intention is to claim that Paulson died of a heart attack. The way that he died has been verified by intelligence, official, diplomatic, military and personal sources. A separate source close to the Paulson family has also confirmed that Paulson died on 2nd January and that the cause was precisely as stated in this report and Updates. As is
always the case in such circumstances, a tentative operation is being mounted to claim that our report is false. This is tantamount to asserting that the Editor is a liar which (a) is fatuous given the record of these reports and (b) will have serious consequences if so asserted. There is also the usual category of people who are still at the elementary stage of not believing anything unless it's in the 'mainstream' press. These doubting Thomases ought to take the trouble to look up Operation Mockingbird, the veteran CIA operation to control the media in the United States. And finally, when reporting intelligence-related matters, constraints applicable to what may be stated, do apply. We only report what is in the public domain. By definition, if the information were not made available to us, it could not be reported. We would not report such information unless verified by our sources. Journalists do not reveal their sources when asked to do so. The sources are always confidential.

127 PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES BELIEVED TO BE ON THE HIT LIST

FINANCIAL BRINKMANSHIP LEADS TO THE PREDICTED BLOODBATH

CRISIS HAS ESCALATED WAY BEYOND THE WANTAGATE DIMENSION

By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New York: www.worldreports.org. Press NEWS and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org Home Page for 'Wantagate' reports since April 2006. [Note: A new panel giving details of our latest publications as they are made available, has been added].

Please Make a Donation to help finance Christopher Story's ongoing financial global corruption investigations. Your assistance will be very sincerely appreciated and will make a real difference, hastening the necessary resolution of the worst financial corruption and global financial crisis in history. This website has been calling the shots, because of the hijacking of Wanta's Settlement.

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY PAULSON SHOT IN THE CHEST AT CLOSE RANGE
On or around Friday 28th December 2007, Henry M. Paulson Jr., Secretary of the US Treasury, was shot at close range in the chest. He was reported to be in a critical condition on New Year’s Eve, and was thought unlikely to make it overnight. At about 7.00pm UK time on 1st January 2008, Henry Paulson was still alive, with the bullet lodged in his chest. Sources stated that he was too weak to be operated upon, which implied that he was thought unlikely to survive.

Rest of the story at the above link:

------------------------------------------

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:57 pm
GT Truther

Report from: Sentry
Title: Internet Security Operative, Eagles Forum
Re: Recent attempts to enter Forum ("Duncan," "Excel1488")
Date: Sun 20 JAN 08

From January 15-19, 2008, five attempts to register at the Eagles Forum came from the same IP address, linked to a person listed in our I.S. as "Forever Banned" from the Eagles Forum. Once the person's location caused a Bess Hit on our autosecurity register to near "Indianapolis, Indiana," it was traced to a myspace account where he self lists with a banner, matching the same kind as our previous intelligence pulled from his Photobucket accounts, as a 'Church of Satan Member.' The name was traced to two Open Minds Forum posts, where he registered on January 10, 2008.

Those posts included the statement:

"I'd like to do some home grown tests Into levitation by sound waves and building my own very small scale saucer, based on Carr's Disk." January 10, 10:42pm

This was referenced to the post at the other forum:

"Otis T. Carr and Tesla Saucers" November 9, 2007 6:34am

In an effort to ensure that this wasn't a lookalike error, Dr. McDowell allowed access to Dr. Burisch for a few minutes of his time, to write a letter of clarification to subject from danburisch@yahoo.com . He did so, and I would like to thank Dr. Burisch for taking a few minutes of his valuable time, on behalf of the Eagles Forum. The letter is maintained in record.

Two email letters were received in reply, both dated January 20, 2008.

Those letters provided the information required for a finding that more sophisticated platforms are not required in this case.

Letter 1 (Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:07:42 -0800 (PST) ) contained this statement which is edited for names:

"I am infact Duncan EDIT EDIT, Born: EDIT EDIT EDIT.. To EDIT EDIT and EDIT EDIT EDIT. I have had quite a rough time in my life. The Website is infact mine, also the OpenMinds Forum posts.. I have infact had many questions of the truth of religon and goverment, also the more pressing questions of the reality of unexplained things in our world."

This statement fuses the writer to the myspace website and the open claim that he is a member of the "Church of Satan." It also fuses him to the Open Minds forum posts, linked to the person "Forever Banned" who has threatened Drs. Burisch and McDowell and their families.

Examine a search query obtained from the other forum with the strange use of "infact":

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:58 am
"On occasion following that event that very day infact."

Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:11 pm
"Infact I was standing right there holding the receiver in my hands since Edgars was indisposed." (Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:30:59 –0700)

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:20 pm
"Infact its what we’re being told if we believe the stories of contacts such as Whitney Strieber, Billy Meier and many others indirectly."

Sun May 06, 2007 6:02 am
"OR may infact be living on 581 c themselves instead of 876 c."

Only 4 responses return to that strange syntax, all to the same person: the person "Forever Banned" from the Eagles Forum.

In letter 1, two telephone numbers as obvious ruses were provided. Both numbers come back to Indiana. The Area Code provided (765) returns to

"765 is the area code for Lafayette, Marion, Muncie, Richmond and Central Indiana excluding Indianapolis, Indiana"

The person's myspace website claims he lives in Ohio, and the traces to the Eagles Forum via Bess shows an amateurish attempt to divert to Ohio, like preteen proxy hackers try.

Numerous misspellings, linked to foreign language slip errors, were also found in his posts and letters to Dr. Burisch. Those slip errors are consistent with the person "Forever Banned" from the Eagles Forum.

Letter 2 (Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:28:57 -0800 (PST) ) contains another strange feature, the use of 3 consecutive sentence copy&pastes of the term "Excel:", with the colon in place. This is a feature of IM's and most likely points to the involvement of more than one person in the construction of the letters. (I won't expand on the meaning of the amateur nature of that error.)

Bess 2 has tracked member rises to the other location and equal rises to this forum, in response to each of "Excel's" removals from the Eagles Forum. Bess 2 also tracked the IMN detection increase in response to receipt of Dr. Burisch's letter.

This case doesn't require further investment of time to be concluded. The writer is a person "Forever Banned" from the Eagles Forum and provides an admission from the person himself to his membership status in the so called "Church of Satan." This status is also consistent with the recent findings by other Eagles Team members concerning the festish timings of the posts, adding to exactly "666" days, as presented by the Deputy Forum Administrator, Caspa. The presence of the "IM" signature means these letters were most likely created as a group effort.

Submitted

caspa wrote:
Thank you Sentry. Thank you Marci and Dan! Marci I will store the records before the night is done, including Dan's thoughtful and polite letter, eventhough he knew he was probably dealing with someone so bad. It's a real testament to his good nature. Dan used the terms "in fact" properly, and the otherside slipped. I wonder if Dan knew about that? Marci? The tenderness but sense of humor is easy to pick out though! ;D He knew what he was dealing with.

My Dad used to say that the devil will squint and run when light is shined on him. Dan shined the light in him from God on it, and the devil blinked.

Caspa

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 01:34:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Eagles Forum
To: excel1488@

Duncan:

Dan here. How are you? :) First off, allow me to say that I sincerely hope that none of this letter may be found by you as offensive in any way. It is certainly not intended to be. I am actually off public email, preparing for a major Lotus presentation on the West Coast, a week after the Laughlin Congress, but I have decided to chat with you anyway. :) My concern and best wishes for everyone registering at the Eagles Forum is equal in every way. We deeply value the members of the public whom have chosen to be members.

Let me say that it is generally not the practice of the Deputy Administrator of the Eagles Forum, Caspa (the one running the forum for Marcia and I), to screen memberships. We have 361 members, a pretty fair number, most, about whom we know little to nothing. I understand from her that your registration, for some reason, has caused some kind of concern. This is probably just a series of misunderstandings/misinterpretations, about which you can let me know. Allow me to explain? Some history how this has developed, just to let you see the context...

During the course of my honest public testimony, I have been previously vilified by certain individuals, most of whom sadly appear to be amongst groups of the nearly illiterate, serious drug abusers, and/or the mentally ill. Within that sad spectrum, we have found a subgroup (one most vocal) whom we have affirmatively learned practice certain "arts" which are not from a positive path. In fact, our intelligence more than suggests that they are bent on attempting to destroy any good which we may be able to offer from our humble public testimony, and research we hope will provide some kind of healing benefit to humankind.

One such individual has had a self-declared center of effort, in Indiana, not far (a stone's throw, in fact) from where our trace places the origin of your registration. That "person" has been forever banned from all Eagles Forums due to his seriously aberrant, and even one may conceivably construe "criminal-like" conduct. Lies, destruction, threats, filth-laden statements, and all around low-life street-grade conduct are his currency, and such currency is not permitted on the Eagles Forum. Furthermore, gosh, once the locality rose to the attention of the Deputy Adminstrator, the avatar "excel1488" was checked and this website was located:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=63132184

Might this be yours? If so, as we can decide whom becomes a member and whom does not, given the above information - relating to negative intentions, one can see how we may be concerned as to ones' intent on entry.

(I will say from the offshoot that I had the displeasure of meeting Anton (aka "Howie" ;D ) in 1980. I am also related (only by marriage) to Jayne Mansfield, the late actress who became involved with that sex-driven "weenie." ;D I have said on more than one occasion...I have met true Satanists...Luciferians...and he wasn't one of them! He was (in my opinion) a materialist, showman, and sex-addicted, womanizer.) That said...and back on track...

After the aforementioned website came to the attention of our staff, so did the January 10th registration and posts under the name "excel1488" at the Open Minds forum. :) The contents of those posts, including the mention of "Carr's Disk" on the same day (January 10), eerily matched the "Indiana person's" posts on the same subject, as recent as November 9, 2007! :o Wow, she (Caspa) said! What a coincidence!

Now...several things could be happening here...none of which do I know for certain! Further, I am not of the mind to spend assets to find out! ;D I'd rather just write to you and we chat, a bit. :)

Possibilities:

1. You are Duncan, and are neither/nor the person in (a) the aforementioned website, and (b) the forum posts.
2. You are Duncan, and you are the person in either/or (a) the aforementioned website, and (b) the forum posts.
3. You are not Duncan...and are responsible for God knows what! ;D

I will not bar just a declared "materialist," nor an "Atheist," from the Eagles Forum! I do not consider "Atheism" in-and-of-itself, a negative path. Further, I will not allow an individual working with the person from Indiana, entrance. As negative paths are destructive to the human spirit and soul, we rightly become concerned should we be approached by anyone professing allegiance to an alleged, personified, "Father of Lies." I am also aware that such could not exist without tacit permission of God, and while I personally possess no need to concern myself with it, the potential for a proselytizer amongst otherwise peaceful people becomes bothersome to an Administrator who cares about their members. There seriously exists the possibility that the person from Indiana observed your registration, then used your avatar ID to register at the "Open Minds" forum, declaring interests which so match his own, in order for us to flag your registration. (I highly doubt he was raised right! ;D )

In any of these cases, I bid you best wishes and the Blessings of Almighty God!

Please write to me at your nearest convenience, so that we may both better understand the reality which has led to your not, by now, being approved.

Blessings and Light from God,

Dan

P.S. I have removed my "vacation response" autoresponder, so that you will not receive an annoying "ping" when replying to my letter. :)

cc: Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
Chief Administrator, Eagles Forum

ref: Duncan

'Hello Marcia; I've been trying to no avail, registering to your forum. I've watched most of Dan's interviews and I'm very interested in your groups opinions. I have a few questions about things that have accured in my own life and think that it's very important to keep up on the latest news in the area of events around us that have been hidden to long. If you could assist me in my plite to join the forum I would be greatful. peace be with you. Duncan '

Danny B Catselas Burisch, Sc.D.
International Co-Director, Project Lotus-Isis
Director, Eagles Disobey, Inc.

Uncle John here: The meaning of all of this is very puzzling? What kind of game is going on? I'm must be missing something here?

Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Douglas Adams

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:31 am
GT Truther

Your attacking and suspecting a INNOCENT person Majestic Idiots.

I am NOT associated with this Duncan (aka Excel) nor have I ever been!

This is my Myspace Profile:

http://www.myspace.com/mysticalshadows

You will find he's not on my friends list.

You are really really sad! LOL What gives are you so saddly paranoid now that your banning everyone in the tri state area around Indiana? On the paranoia that they may be associated with me or me in disguise??!!? LOL

Apparently, you haven't a clue how proxy's work! If I want ed to sneak into your board all have to do is switch on certian software (freeware btw on the net) and I can change my normal home IP here in the USA to Hong Kong, Europe, South America, Central America or any damn place in this world I wanted! Btw I registered as Sundance from IP Germany but got lazy and forgot to turn it on when I visited your site as Sundance.

So now you sad freaks are banning anyone from Ohio? Indiana? Illinois? how about Michigan? and Kentucky! LOL

Oh yes I'm registered at Open Mind Fourm too! Under NIGHTSHADE and I post regularly in Dan Smith's forum. I've been registered there since 2005!!! Why don't you start banning anyone from there too and don't forget About Top Secret as well! Shady and his coe horts could be hidding anywere! ROTLASF..

Majestic Security MY ASS!!! Jokers more like it.

LOL

Shady

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------
SENTRY
Administrator

« Reply #828 on Yesterday at 11:29pm »
Report from: Sentry
Title: Internet Security Operative, Eagles Forum
Re: Recent attempts to enter Forum ("Duncan," "Excel1488")
Date: Sun 20 JAN 08

From January 15-19, 2008, five attempts to register at the Eagles Forum came from the same IP address, linked to a person listed in our I.S. as "Forever Banned" from the Eagles Forum. Once the person's location caused a Bess Hit on our autosecurity register to near "Indianapolis, Indiana," it was traced to a myspace account where he self lists with a banner, matching the same kind as our previous intelligence pulled from his Photobucket accounts, as a 'Church of Satan Member.' The name was traced to two Open Minds Forum posts, where he registered on January 10, 2008.

Those posts included the statement:

"I'd like to do some home grown tests Into levitation by sound waves and building my own very small scale saucer, based on Carr's Disk." January 10, 10:42pm

This was referenced to the post at the other forum:

"Otis T. Carr and Tesla Saucers" November 9, 2007 6:34am

In an effort to ensure that this wasn't a lookalike error, Dr. McDowell allowed access to Dr. Burisch for a few minutes of his time, to write a letter of clarification to subject from danburisch@yahoo.com . He did so, and I would like to thank Dr. Burisch for taking a few minutes of his valuable time, on behalf of the Eagles Forum. The letter is maintained in record.

Two email letters were received in reply, both dated January 20, 2008.

Those letters provided the information required for a finding that more sophisticated platforms are not required in this case.

Letter 1 (Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:07:42 -0800 (PST) ) contained this statement which is edited for names:

"I am infact Duncan EDIT EDIT, Born: EDIT EDIT EDIT.. To EDIT EDIT and EDIT EDIT EDIT. I have had quite a rough time in my life. The Website is infact mine, also the OpenMinds Forum posts.. I have infact had many questions of the truth of religon and goverment, also the more pressing questions of the reality of unexplained things in our world."

This statement fuses the writer to the myspace website and the open claim that he is a member of the "Church of Satan." It also fuses him to the Open Minds forum posts, linked to the person "Forever Banned" who has threatened Drs. Burisch and McDowell and their families.

Examine a search query obtained from the other forum with the strange use of "infact":

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:58 am
"On occasion following that event that very day infact."

Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:11 pm
"Infact I was standing right there holding the receiver in my hands since Edgars was indisposed." (Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:30:59 –0700)

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:20 pm
"Infact its what we’re being told if we believe the stories of contacts such as Whitney Strieber, Billy Meier and many others indirectly."

Sun May 06, 2007 6:02 am
"OR may infact be living on 581 c themselves instead of 876 c."

Only 4 responses return to that strange syntax, all to the same person: the person "Forever Banned" from the Eagles Forum.

In letter 1, two telephone numbers as obvious ruses were provided. Both numbers come back to Indiana. The Area Code provided (765) returns to

"765 is the area code for Lafayette, Marion, Muncie, Richmond and Central Indiana excluding Indianapolis, Indiana"

The person's myspace website claims he lives in Ohio, and the traces to the Eagles Forum via Bess shows an amateurish attempt to divert to Ohio, like preteen proxy hackers try.

Numerous misspellings, linked to foreign language slip errors, were also found in his posts and letters to Dr. Burisch. Those slip errors are consistent with the person "Forever Banned" from the Eagles Forum.

Letter 2 (Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:28:57 -0800 (PST) ) contains another strange feature, the use of 3 consecutive sentence copy&pastes of the term "Excel:", with the colon in place. This is a feature of IM's and most likely points to the involvement of more than one person in the construction of the letters. (I won't expand on the meaning of the amateur nature of that error.)

Bess 2 has tracked member rises to the other location and equal rises to this forum, in response to each of "Excel's" removals from the Eagles Forum. Bess 2 also tracked the IMN detection increase in response to receipt of Dr. Burisch's letter.

This case doesn't require further investment of time to be concluded. The writer is a person "Forever Banned" from the Eagles Forum and provides an admission from the person himself to his membership status in the so called "Church of Satan." This status is also consistent with the recent findings by other Eagles Team members concerning the festish timings of the posts, adding to exactly "666" days, as presented by the Deputy Forum Administrator, Caspa. The presence of the "IM" signature means these letters were most likely created as a group effort.

Submitted
-----------------------------------------------

Caspa
Administrator

« Reply #831 on Today at 12:22am »
Thank you Sentry. Thank you Marci and Dan! Marci I will store the records before the night is done, including Dan's thoughtful and polite letter, eventhough he knew he was probably dealing with someone so bad. It's a real testament to his good nature. Dan used the terms "in fact" properly, and the otherside slipped. I wonder if Dan knew about that? Marci? The tenderness but sense of humor is easy to pick out though! He knew what he was dealing with.

My Dad used to say that the devil will squint and run when light is shined on him. Dan shined the light in him from God on it, and the devil blinked.

Caspa

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 01:34:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Eagles Forum
To: excel1488@

Duncan:

Dan here. How are you? First off, allow me to say that I sincerely hope that none of this letter may be found by you as offensive in any way. It is certainly not intended to be. I am actually off public email, preparing for a major Lotus presentation on the West Coast, a week after the Laughlin Congress, but I have decided to chat with you anyway. My concern and best wishes for everyone registering at the Eagles Forum is equal in every way. We deeply value the members of the public whom have chosen to be members.

Let me say that it is generally not the practice of the Deputy Administrator of the Eagles Forum, Caspa (the one running the forum for Marcia and I), to screen memberships. We have 361 members, a pretty fair number, most, about whom we know little to nothing. I understand from her that your registration, for some reason, has caused some kind of concern. This is probably just a series of misunderstandings/misinterpretations, about which you can let me know. Allow me to explain? Some history how this has developed, just to let you see the context...

During the course of my honest public testimony, I have been previously vilified by certain individuals, most of whom sadly appear to be amongst groups of the nearly illiterate, serious drug abusers, and/or the mentally ill. Within that sad spectrum, we have found a subgroup (one most vocal) whom we have affirmatively learned practice certain "arts" which are not from a positive path. In fact, our intelligence more than suggests that they are bent on attempting to destroy any good which we may be able to offer from our humble public testimony, and research we hope will provide some kind of healing benefit to humankind.

One such individual has had a self-declared center of effort, in Indiana, not far (a stone's throw, in fact) from where our trace places the origin of your registration. That "person" has been forever banned from all Eagles Forums due to his seriously aberrant, and even one may conceivably construe "criminal-like" conduct. Lies, destruction, threats, filth-laden statements, and all around low-life street-grade conduct are his currency, and such currency is not permitted on the Eagles Forum. Furthermore, gosh, once the locality rose to the attention of the Deputy Adminstrator, the avatar "excel1488" was checked and this website was located:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=63132184

Might this be yours? If so, as we can decide whom becomes a member and whom does not, given the above information - relating to negative intentions, one can see how we may be concerned as to ones' intent on entry.

(I will say from the offshoot that I had the displeasure of meeting Anton (aka "Howie" ) in 1980. I am also related (only by marriage) to Jayne Mansfield, the late actress who became involved with that sex-driven "weenie." I have said on more than one occasion...I have met true Satanists...Luciferians...and he wasn't one of them! He was (in my opinion) a materialist, showman, and sex-addicted, womanizer.) That said...and back on track...

After the aforementioned website came to the attention of our staff, so did the January 10th registration and posts under the name "excel1488" at the Open Minds forum. The contents of those posts, including the mention of "Carr's Disk" on the same day (January 10), eerily matched the "Indiana person's" posts on the same subject, as recent as November 9, 2007! Wow, she (Caspa) said! What a coincidence!

Now...several things could be happening here...none of which do I know for certain! Further, I am not of the mind to spend assets to find out! I'd rather just write to you and we chat, a bit.

Possibilities:

1. You are Duncan, and are neither/nor the person in (a) the aforementioned website, and (b) the forum posts.
2. You are Duncan, and you are the person in either/or (a) the aforementioned website, and (b) the forum posts.
3. You are not Duncan...and are responsible for God knows what!

I will not bar just a declared "materialist," nor an "Atheist," from the Eagles Forum! I do not consider "Atheism" in-and-of-itself, a negative path. Further, I will not allow an individual working with the person from Indiana, entrance. As negative paths are destructive to the human spirit and soul, we rightly become concerned should we be approached by anyone professing allegiance to an alleged, personified, "Father of Lies." I am also aware that such could not exist without tacit permission of God, and while I personally possess no need to concern myself with it, the potential for a proselytizer amongst otherwise peaceful people becomes bothersome to an Administrator who cares about their members. There seriously exists the possibility that the person from Indiana observed your registration, then used your avatar ID to register at the "Open Minds" forum, declaring interests which so match his own, in order for us to flag your registration. (I highly doubt he was raised right! )

In any of these cases, I bid you best wishes and the Blessings of Almighty God!

Please write to me at your nearest convenience, so that we may both better understand the reality which has led to your not, by now, being approved.

Blessings and Light from God,

Dan

P.S. I have removed my "vacation response" autoresponder, so that you will not receive an annoying "ping" when replying to my letter.

cc: Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
Chief Administrator, Eagles Forum

ref: Duncan

'Hello Marcia; I've been trying to no avail, registering to your forum. I've watched most of Dan's interviews and I'm very interested in your groups opinions. I have a few questions about things that have accured in my own life and think that it's very important to keep up on the latest news in the area of events around us that have been hidden to long. If you could assist me in my plite to join the forum I would be greatful. peace be with you. Duncan '

Danny B Catselas Burisch, Sc.D.
International Co-Director, Project Lotus-Isis
Director, Eagles Disobey, Inc.

----------------------------------------------------

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:32 am
GT Truther

PS... My profile at myspace is set to viewable by MySpace members only and you must be 18 or above. I belong to a certian lifestyle ;) and page is blocked from minors.

Shady

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:43 am
GT Truther

Post From an article on forclosures at rense.com
"Both parties have been complicit over these past decades in the meltdown we're witnessing.

People need to climb down off their elephants and donkeys. They need to discard their red - white - and boo attire and enter into the neutral zone.

As long as people can be kept in the arena of elephant dung and donkey drippings they'll remain ignorant to the facts that will vitally affect their lives and their children."

From

http://www.rense.com/general80/fore.htm

Douglas Adams

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:32 am
GT Truther

Dag

I'm sorry I come off the way you describe. I became more than a contactee when the Divine introduced itself to me.

Dex,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your cander. I was hoping that you might be willing to expand on this a bit more. How did the Divine introduce itself to you?

Dex wrote:
The unfolding written prophecies were revealed to me they're in processes of being fulfilled.
When you learn to open the 'Door' the Divine counterparts begin to consciously guide us.
Unknown teachers helping us realize why the refinement of our consciousness is necessary before we can transmute into immortal domains and societies.

Again, could you expand on this a bit more? How does one go about learning to open the 'door'? I get the feeling that you feel the road to enlightenment is one of self discovery and individualized per ones own journey. However, every journey has it's signs AND it's guides. Some use maps others use books, I rely heavely on people. Especially those who have made the journey, such as yourself. I'm sure you can see the value in helping others achive the awareness you yourself have achived. I am hopeful you will provide me with some guidence.

Dex wrote:
Believe me, it's overwhelming for a mortal mind to integrate things of the infinite.
God created a creation to participate through. The Higher Host are the vehicles for the Divine Minds.
This Creation is in Power. The things shared it seems is conducted in a most perfect way. It prevents the adverse and corruptible from learning important secrets of Life not intended for their eyes to see nor their ears to hear, until it becomes their due time.
This is an open forum.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why not all is in the telling.
I've watched Dan become a quick read with some of the things I've dropped in the past.
He has a sharp mind!
I believe he has sincere interest in the Higher Spiritual, where lies the Power of unrestricted Life.

I think most of us here have a sincere intrest in the Higher Spiritual. However, I don't feel that DB has the power of unrestricted life. He is surrounded by evil to ninth degree. But what I don't understand, and perhaps you could explain, is you say creation is in the Power and sincere intrest in the Higher Spiritual is where the Power resides, therefore are you saying that we have the power to be creators ourselves?

Dex wrote:

He knows about these things. What he 's aware they're aware and that's important for the rest of us. However, we all have failings of one sort or another.
It's never to late with God. Time is the ultimate illusion.
All of us are destined to participate in the Star Programs of Higher Creation.
Like the Lotus, we have to watch and hopefully learn in it's growth how it all unfolds and fits into individualized patterns of consciousness.
This is some of the work assigned to higher Life forms God created.
Like what was recorded in history about Enoch mentioning..."Let us make man in our image." His is an Ascended image now and that of a Great Being of Light.

The ET UJ incessantly complains about I believe considerations of routing them out of the world are on the drawing board. I'm sure that was transmitted to me.
Hanging in there like the rest of us and I always hope for the best.
The problem in this life is our physical is way too vulnerable. Weaknesses galore. Values missed placed or lost altogether and corrupted.
Harm to others is gradually becoming a cultural norm.
Always the 'inevitable' with the absence of Light.
Keep your antennas' up and stay tuned, communication from them is something special to look forward too.
Home will communicate with you Dag. If interested, a mystery to solve.
Whoops, there I go again.

Dex

How do I begin to open the lines of communication? "If interested," interested in what? "a mystery to solve." What mystery? You lost me here. Can you elaborate?

Dex,

I hope you can see what I'm doing here. I'm not trying to get you in trouble or irritate you, I'm trying to get you to help me understand this awareness, which I really want to understand. These secrets are irritating and begs the question..who is enforcing these secrets? Who writes the rules? Who is telling you not to tell us? Can you help me understand this point?

Thanks again for your thoughful response. I look forward to reading more.

Sincerely,

Dag

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:

If there is any plant life on the planet It must have gone truely insane millions of years ago... :-D

mjc wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought our seasons were caused by the axis tilt of our earth not the rotation around our sun. In this fashion we have no idea how long seasons would last on Gliese 581c. Even if the season cycle only lasted 3.5 days I would assume this wouldn't allow for seasons at all, instead you would have constant consistancy, in which I do believe life can exist and probibly does, especially plant life. You would most likely have very fertal areas and very dry areas. Also, the planet temperature ranges from 35 to 104 degrees, that sounds to me like a life sustaining temperature, regaurdless of seasons.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:35 am
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5PQleH2 ... re=related

The most compelling peice of evidence so far, in my opinion. How could their be any doubt whatsoever.

Dag

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:48 am
GT Truther

True, our axis tilt gives us the seasons, but this works together with our elliptical orbit (our orbit around the sun is not circular but elliptical) part of the year we are farther from the sun and part of the year closer.

Its the interplay between to the elliptical and axis tilt that gives us the seasons.

Shady

Dagwood wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

mjc wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought our seasons were caused by the axis tilt of our earth not the rotation around our sun. In this fashion we have no idea how long seasons would last on Gliese 581c. Even if the season cycle only lasted 3.5 days I would assume this wouldn't allow for seasons at all, instead you would have constant consistancy, in which I do believe life can exist and probibly does, especially plant life. You would most likely have very fertal areas and very dry areas. Also, the planet temperature ranges from 35 to 104 degrees, that sounds to me like a life sustaining temperature, regaurdless of seasons.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:34 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next