It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
GT Truther

--------------------------------------------

Quote:
Was there any doubt that anyone would?

XXXXXXX if he was a real researcher and scientist he would have published his research long long long ago, Without publishing there is no way for the scientific community to know if he's the real deal or not and their simply not going to risk their time and reputation on it without peer review.

Edgars F
Nightshade

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:05 pm
GT Truther

It must have been a hell of a day for old Mongrel, Owl, Brent. Without crowds to 'blend in' they must have had to sit in the car and pretend not to look like Jerks!

But then again there is another more rational explination.

THEY DON"T EXIST. A Case of Harvey the Invisible Rabbit.. (Jimmy Stewart Movie) Invisible and non existent as Burisch's degree and Scientific achievements!

Nightshade 09

ROTLASF Three dirty old men sitting in a car on the Caltech Campus.. I bet REAL security was called.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:20 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Lazer Projected 3-d holographic UFO images
Dex and all

here are a couple URL's on Holographic ufo images and aliens projected by Psyops

this is the Airforce concept page from thier own website

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/concepts/900756.HTM

This next one is a 9 year old newspaper stoty outlining the technology.

http://www.public-action.com/911/voice- ... index.html

Spoofing a MILE WIDE UFO OVER Phoenix or Stevensville is No Problem with the Holographic Lazer Tech now in use.

Spoofing an abduction , using latex mask, holographic projections, virtual reality headgear, and hollywood special effects, NO PROBLEM

When the agents include dosing their victem with a hynotic drug such as medved or adved, the victem can be induced to think it was all either real or a lucid dream.

Rog'

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:55 pm
Truth Seeker

Dondep and Starry
have you read this?

raven1.net

Rog'

Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:03 pm
GT Truther

Believe it or not University Based parapsychologist have tracked these things for years. One such story was featured on Dan Akaroid (Old Saturday Night Live Star/ Blues Brother/Paranormal Investigator and Buff) show PSI Factor about the OSIR (a true paranormal investigative society).

Gnomes and Little People Are real folks. Another thing covered up and kept from your eyes and hears. So you will not panic. When I was at IU one of my tenured Anthropology professors (a bit of eccentric) used to track these things in the Hoosier National Forest. His evidence, both artifiact and physical traces (such as camp enclosures, huts, leanto's) was pretty damn convincing! That a primitive tribal based society existed out in those woods that measured no more then 12-15 inches in height. Of course no one would have ever believed him and he would have lost tenure if he came forward.

If this is like a gnome encountered by the OSIR.. those kids have good reason to be afraid.

Shady
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Creepy gnome' terrorises town

A TOWN in South America is living in fear after several sightings of a 'creepy gnome' that locals claim stalks the streets at night.

The midget - which wears a pointy hat and has a distinctive sideways walk - was caught on video last week by a terrified group of youngsters.

See Video at:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 902014.ece

Teenager Jose Alvarez - who filmed the gnome - yesterday told national newspaper El Tribuno that they caught the creature while larking about in their hometown of General Guemes, in the province of Salta, Argentina.

He said: “We were chatting about our last fishing trip. It was one in the morning.

“I began to film a bit with my mobile phone while the others were chatting and joking.

"Suddenly we heard something - a weird noise as if someone was throwing stones.

"We looked to one side and saw that the grass was moving. To begin with we thought it was a dog but when we saw this gnome-like figure begin to emerge we were really afraid."

Jose added that other locals had come forward to say they had spotted the gnome.

He said: “This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighbourhood now.

"One of my friends was so scared after seeing that thing that we had to take him to the hospital.”

PS EDIT ADD : Another South American Gnome Video YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKL9eKRFBYo

What was it about Destini saying that Kids and People in general WILL start to see Paranormal Un earthly creatures as we apporach final days. :)

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:43 am
GT Truther

Another example would be the Dred Scott case, which is where judges, years ago, said that the Constitution allowed slavery because of personal property rights. That's a personal opinion. That's not what the Constitution says. The Constitution of the United States says we're all --you know, it doesn't say that. It doesn't speak to the equality of America.
--George W. Bush

St. Louis, MO
10/08/2004
in the second presidential debate

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am
GT Truther

Post The Most Honorable Prof. Crain Pounding the Podium
cynicalabsurdance wrote:
Hi gain

Dondep and Starry
have you read this?

raven1.net

Rog'

Thanks Rog. I'll look into it shortly.

Just wanted to post a brief link that Victor sent out for those that missed the headline-news-generating earth-shattering Laughlin "ufer" conference; I searched through all "17 hours" of programming and nary a mention or even cameo of Dan and/or Marci. Can anyone confirm that they actually showed up and ate at the Outback Steakhouse at least?

Maybe they're on this link somewhere, "hiding like tiny criminals" as the AT&T ad says:

http://www.ipodshows.net/Laughlin%2008.htm

Thanks for the pic of the Caltech auditorium, Shady. Any pics with Dan or Marci at the podium would be more accurate, as this appears to be an image used to generate rentals of the auditorium which is what I heard had happened....that The D&M Show had rented it, without a faculty sponsor (kinda like the "vanity press" publishing business). Hence the lack of the much-vaunted "PhD"s behind their titles.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Most Honorable Prof. Crain Pounding the Podium
Don,

I'm pretty share my source (which I'm sure has spoken to you in the past and you know who it is) didn't provide me with any as the email I posted said only Victor showed up for the lecture.

I won't name my source (unless you want to identify yourself) and I had been speaking to Victor privately. Victor wanted to hear all sides of story before he made up his own mind. Yet I believe what my source had to say. Right now we're waiting on what Victor will report in the email list of his experiences. Yet he did cellphone my source with details.

Dan and Marci's lecture was a BIG BUST! Empty lecture hall.

Some people have IM'd and emailed me today asking me am I gloating now happy about this? The answer to that is no! Even with what I know about Burisch, there stll was a 2-5% high strangeness that hinted at he might be the real deal after all. I was personally hoping that 2-5% would have panned out believe it or not. For if he was. We ALL of us might have finally witthessed History in the Making, true Disclosure. Something we all hope and wish for, myself even more so!

But ladies and gentlemen he is not, He and Marci McDowell are nothing more then some internet crack pots spinning a yarn of a tale with the likes of Bill Hamilton and Ron "Alien Taco in the Freezer" Garner.

I've actually been depresed today after hearing the news for Caltech with surprises me to no end.

Shady

Dondep wrote:
cynicalabsurdance wrote:

http://www.ipodshows.net/Laughlin%2008.htm

Thanks for the pic of the Caltech auditorium, Shady. Any pics with Dan or Marci at the podium would be more accurate, as this appears to be an image used to generate rentals of the auditorium which is what I heard had happened....that The D&M Show had rented it, without a faculty sponsor (kinda like the "vanity press" publishing business). Hence the lack of the much-vaunted "PhD"s behind their titles.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:58 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Organized Stalking
Ok Don
If you are to believe that MJ12 is behind harassment, then perhaps we should concider that it just may be from a totally seperate source.
MJ12 being a red herring, as is the so called shadow government, as is the supposed Iluminati, as is,,,,,, ad infinitim

Though the organized stalking and sabotage is very real
it is not from where the disinfo freaks have led people to believe it is.

Military is the source, D.I.A. more specific
All cop shops in the U.S. and Canada as well as Mexico and south american countries Have for years been receiving D.I.A. instructors that have been training local cops and federal officers in the harassment techniques. These cop shops are all given a web URL with names and stats of those that are to be harassed

Yours is on that list my friend. as is myown,

Just figured you might like to know what really was biting into your ass, and where and how it was coming down.

Rog'

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:41 pm
Truth Seeker

Go to the federal courthouse Don, and attempt to file for discovery on your 4200 federal profile.

They attach a profile on those to be harassed, it is comonly refered to as a 4200, anytime a cop has contact with you, the red tab pops up, they request from dispatch the 4200 profile and dispatch reads it to them

Seldom is it ever read over the computer screen of a patrol car incase a civillian is monitouring the frequency which is easy to do .

see ya
Rog'

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:46 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Organized Stalking
That's good news, Shady. In more ways than one, and I'll explain shortly.

cynicalabsurdance wrote:
Ok Don
If you are to believe that MJ12 is behind harassment, then perhaps we should concider that it just may be from a totally seperate source.
MJ12 being a red herring, as is the so called shadow government, as is the supposed Iluminati, as is,,,,,, ad infinitim

All cop shops in the U.S. and Canada as well as Mexico and south american countries Have for years been receiving D.I.A. instructors that have been training local cops and federal officers in the harassment techniques. These cop shops are all given a web URL with names and stats of those that are to be harassed

Just figured you might like to know what really was biting into your ass, and where and how it was coming down.

Rog'

Rog, Majestic 12 is the capstone of it all, or more properly Sion is at the pinnacle, as they've always been throughout time as they were back in the mid-1600s when they financed first Oliver Cromwell's Puritan revolution as well as the later William & Mary Glorious revolution in order to remove the Stuarts and establish the sovereignty of the Sionist bloodline. That much is all true, and the problem is of a different nature.

Because the capstone can only be based on the lower tiers, those tiers often have those coming 'up' the ladder, so to speak, and since the military is one of the major groups from which they draw, it's often the generals and admirals that are wrestling for power and imprinting their own impressions on the operations they carry out and the targets they're assigned. I know that whenever needed, they can have illegitmately-originating 'orders' directed to wherever they need, and have any number of levels of a sub-agency such as the DIA or the FBI or the ATF carry out their intelligence-gathering and harassment activities. Then, you have a case where the very people carrying out the "operation" aren't even familiar with the real need for having it run!

Which leads me into what I was going to say to Shady; I think it highly likely and have alluded to this before that D&M are actually what they appear to be, but are knowingly plodding through a false campaign for 'Disclosure' which will end with Dan wandering off the reservation, quietly, to enjoy his Chinese food on the beach with Marci protectively nearby, the two of them having 'fulfilled the mission'. Publicly. Yet, they'll become regulars to the hob-nobbing Boho set, as they've become somewhat lately I'm sure. Outside, the streets are filled with yawns and occasional sneers, inside it's Butterfly Effect Shrimp, corndogs and reports to Sion and the Treehouse Club.

In other words, just as Marci had been ordered to "keep the brakes" on Dan's 'disclosure', she still had to make the appearance of marketing it. She's complied with the DVD part, and a round of interviews, an attempt at being vetted by an academic institution, and I'm not sure about the "leafletting" of the African and other third-world nations that would be "particularly affected by the Catastrophe". I can imagine a bi-plane was rented, and Kinko's employed for a few thousand flyers to be dropped. I may be wrong, and would welcome being corrected on any of the above.

Meanwhile, keep in mind that if the goal was to show how quaint the 'effort' and how poor the results, there's probably a good reason why actions were taken to reap those kind of results. These are smart people; not that they're 'wise', but they would have to show a higher-than-average intelligence to have 'planned' everything the way it's unfolded apparently randomly to some.

BTW, Rog, WHICH 'federal courthouse' would I be going to? The one that would have the records of the criminal proceedings of my time as a bank-robber, back as a teenager? Or the one in my beloved 'home town', which I haven't lived in for over a quarter-century? The one that's nearest to my current location? The one in Dan's jurisdiction, where I lived for a year until a year ago this month? I'll try looking up this 4200 form you speak of but I wouldn't know which courhouse to try first.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

We now pause this forum for a "Awe Isn't That Cute" Moment.

The following pics I found while surfing the net the other night. Allass I lost the url. :(

This guy is French Animal Wispherer. No He's not a trainer, and these cats are not trained or in any zoo or perserve. These are ACTUAL African plains Wild Lions!

The gentlemen in question "Speaks to the animals and gains their trust, using the Big Cat's natural insticts to get up close and intimate with them. Nor is he psychic.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! :)

But this is prime example of what Love, True Love can do!
Im just one afternoon of photo shooting on the plains of Africa.. By the way he also did this with a pack of Hyena's as well.

Shady

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:17 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Most Honorable Prof. Crain Pounding the Podium
Shady Groves wrote:
Don,

I'm pretty share my source (which I'm sure has spoken to you in the past and you know who it is) didn't provide me with any as the email I posted said only Victor showed up for the lecture.

I won't name my source (unless you want to identify yourself) and I had been speaking to Victor privately. Victor wanted to hear all sides of story before he made up his own mind. Yet I believe what my source had to say. Right now we're waiting on what Victor will report in the email list of his experiences. Yet he did cellphone my source with details.

Dan and Marci's lecture was a BIG BUST! Empty lecture hall.

Some people have IM'd and emailed me today asking me am I gloating now happy about this? The answer to that is no! Even with what I know about Burisch, there stll was a 2-5% high strangeness that hinted at he might be the real deal after all. I was personally hoping that 2-5% would have panned out believe it or not. For if he was. We ALL of us might have finally witthessed History in the Making, true Disclosure. Something we all hope and wish for, myself even more so!

But ladies and gentlemen he is not, He and Marci McDowell are nothing more then some internet crack pots spinning a yarn of a tale with the likes of Bill Hamilton and Ron "Alien Taco in the Freezer" Garner.

I've actually been depresed today after hearing the news for Caltech with surprises me to no end.

Shady

Shady, I might as well make the general reader aware that our common source's communication of 2 weeks ago only reached me a short while ago, thanks to you; though I should have received it initially. It appears that channel is still being 'blocked' and I've notified the interested party. Since the interested party is still keeping track of matters, he or she should know that despite double-checking, there's no record of incoming. It confirms to me that I am being 'isolated' by their insidious tracking mechanisms.

For those that refuse to believe it's being done, this interference with our electronic communications, rest assured; they want as many obstacles thrown in the way of genuine transparency. Not to worry, they're only fighting a rear-guard action.

Could I suggest registering and sending PMs here, as our GT Admin. is more trustworthy than GLP, among others. (No snickering; I remember how the brusque comment made to the MAJ brats was seized on for 'cover'.)

Oh, my favorite btw was "emanation of the gigolo"; I still like "emissions of Solfeggio" but the point is the same. Try not to be sad about the lack of audience. It isn't intended for there to be one until it's too late, but you can be sure an invoice for the hall is on file somewhere for the record.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

My take on D&M being Majestic is thus; Assuming for the sake of arguement that he is of course..

From his indoctrination into the Military Industrial complex from 1986 (The Reagan Era) Danny was a ‘team player’ a good little drone followed his orders did not question “The Man” no matter where those orders lead. Being a good little obedient drone to Uncle Sam, “Yes sir, no sir may I lick your boots Sir.“ Mom and Pops and good ol American Pie Jazz gave Danny access to “Special Projects”

Why just look at that pic of Danny with NASA Space Man Jacket and cool Air Force Military Shades. Why is that not a picture perfect well groomed drone and potential Military Industrialist boot lick drone in the making I don’t know what is!

So Danny the post grad was approached by “War Pigs” and given his march in orders. “Uncle Sam needs you! In his super secret Above Top Secret Projects,” Danny, “Yes Sir, I’m In!” Thus from 1986 onward Danny was “In Like Flint”

The Drone became self aware, ie formed a conscious in Gulf War I when his buddy’s brains got splattered in the cockpit by Iraq gunfire while one of those super secret projects. The PTSD effectively short circuited the programming and the drone began to question the nature of his orders and his place in the greater plan of it all. “Is this all I am?” Big no no! In the War Pigs ranks.

Danny’s “What’s your Major Malfunction Solider?!” Did not fully develop nor materialize until mid 1990s and his assignment on the “Visitor” program. The second “Jolt” of self awareness came with the mind meld with the J-Rod. Remember what Danny said was the standing order while in the clean sphere “You shall have NO communication with the guest” Why? Simple ‘the guest’ wasn’t a guest but a prisoner. After the mind meld Danny was major malfunction in Militaries point of view and became a liability.

Evidenced by the recent. Symbolically by the recent pic published at the other forum. A. Danny sitting in a chair. With B a Psychopathic Intelligence Operative drilling a new hole into danny’s head with verbal abuse. If I had been danny I would have gotten up and literally rammed my fist down his throat and killed him but that’s just me talking. (btw My heart broke seeing that pic, I wept) It was post the J-Rod experience Burisch became a MAJOR liability problem for Majestic Twelve. They were in a major problem with him.

A. Danny had turned rouge and was for all practical purposes “Rouge”
B. They couldn’t “cut him loose” at this point for he was too deep. “The Man That Knew Too Much.”
C. They resorted to the “Rubber Hose” in the back room treatment to keep him in line. Evidence by the Beatings, Threats, etc
D. They still needed Burisch because of his knowledge.

It was at point D. Majestic called in one Marci McDowell, a low level obscure potential operative that ended up Dog Catcher. Former love interest, former friend and introduced her to her new assignment. Namely being Dan Burisch’s only and trusted friend, side kick and best best buddy in the world. Danny would relay his most secret confidences to Marci and Marci in turn (wittingly or unwittingly, that remains the question) relayed those back to Majestic. Thus giving Majestic a ‘inside’ beyond the security cams view into Danny most secret thoughts. Giving them the opportunity to plan their next move. Namely minimizing and Danny’s potential danger to “The Operations” While at the same time exploiting Danny’s usefulness to them. It worked Danny Burisch today trusts Marci McDowell more then his own wife by the looks of things.

As the reports from Marci kept rolling in. It became self evident that Dan Crain Burisch was no longer “trustworthy” in Majestic eyes. Dan Burisch from the late 1998 was and still is given “busy work” meaningless nonsensical propaganda to give him the Illusion that he’s stilll “an insider” and privy to “true insider information.” They also illusionary “caved in” on Burisch’s wish for “disclosure” and groomed him for a FALSE disclosure of J-Rod’s from the future, Star Gates, Saving Humanity, all the mombo jumbo about Saving the Future of Humanity. While all along behind the scenes Majestic Twelve and the PTB pre-pare for 2012 DOOMESDAY!

Image”Capt Dan C Burisch has his illusion of normalcy and you have reality. Whose to say your reality isn’t better then his? Leave now and do not disturb his.”

Shady

Dondep wrote:
That's good news, Shady. In more ways than one, and I'll explain shortly.

cynicalabsurdance wrote:
Ok Don

Rog'

Rog, Majestic 12 is the capstone of it all, or more properly Sion is at the pinnacle, as they've always been throughout time as they were back in the mid-1600s when they financed first Oliver Cromwell's Puritan revolution as well as the later William & Mary Glorious revolution in order to remove the Stuarts and establish the sovereignty of the Sionist bloodline. That much is all true, and the problem is of a different nature.

Because the capstone can only be based on the lower tiers, those tiers often have those coming 'up' the ladder, so to speak, and since the military is one of the major groups from which they draw, it's often the generals and admirals that are wrestling for power and imprinting their own impressions on the operations they carry out and the targets they're assigned. I know that whenever needed, they can have illegitmately-originating 'orders' directed to wherever they need, and have any number of levels of a sub-agency such as the DIA or the FBI or the ATF carry out their intelligence-gathering and harassment activities. Then, you have a case where the very people carrying out the "operation" aren't even familiar with the real need for having it run!

Which leads me into what I was going to say to Shady; I think it highly likely and have alluded to this before that D&M are actually what they appear to be, but are knowingly plodding through a false campaign for 'Disclosure' which will end with Dan wandering off the reservation, quietly, to enjoy his Chinese food on the beach with Marci protectively nearby, the two of them having 'fulfilled the mission'. Publicly. Yet, they'll become regulars to the hob-nobbing Boho set, as they've become somewhat lately I'm sure. Outside, the streets are filled with yawns and occasional sneers, inside it's Butterfly Effect Shrimp, corndogs and reports to Sion and the Treehouse Club.

In other words, just as Marci had been ordered to "keep the brakes" on Dan's 'disclosure', she still had to make the appearance of marketing it. She's complied with the DVD part, and a round of interviews, an attempt at being vetted by an academic institution, and I'm not sure about the "leafletting" of the African and other third-world nations that would be "particularly affected by the Catastrophe". I can imagine a bi-plane was rented, and Kinko's employed for a few thousand flyers to be dropped. I may be wrong, and would welcome being corrected on any of the above.

Meanwhile, keep in mind that if the goal was to show how quaint the 'effort' and how poor the results, there's probably a good reason why actions were taken to reap those kind of results. These are smart people; not that they're 'wise', but they would have to show a higher-than-average intelligence to have 'planned' everything the way it's unfolded apparently randomly to some.

BTW, Rog, WHICH 'federal courthouse' would I be going to? The one that would have the records of the criminal proceedings of my time as a bank-robber, back as a teenager? Or the one in my beloved 'home town', which I haven't lived in for over a quarter-century? The one that's nearest to my current location? The one in Dan's jurisdiction, where I lived for a year until a year ago this month? I'll try looking up this 4200 form you speak of but I wouldn't know which courhouse to try first.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:14 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:

Why just look at that pic of Danny with NASA Space Man Jacket and cool Air Force Military Shades. Why is that not a picture perfect well groomed drone and potential Military Industrialist boot lick drone in the making I don’t know what is!

Evidenced by the recent. Symbolically by the recent pic published at the other forum. A. Danny sitting in a chair. With B a Psychopathic Intelligence Operative drilling a new hole into danny’s head with verbal abuse. If I had been danny I would have gotten up and literally rammed my fist down his throat and killed him but that’s just me talking. (btw My heart broke seeing that pic, I wept) It was post the J-Rod experience Burisch became a MAJOR liability problem for Majestic Twelve. They were in a major problem with him.

A. Danny had turned rouge and was for all practical purposes “Rouge”
B. They couldn’t “cut him loose” at this point for he was too deep. “The Man That Knew Too Much.”
C. They resorted to the “Rubber Hose” in the back room treatment to keep him in line. Evidence by the Beatings, Threats, etc
D. They still needed Burisch because of his knowledge.

.... They also illusionary “caved in” on Burisch’s wish for “disclosure” and groomed him for a FALSE disclosure of J-Rod’s from the future, Star Gates, Saving Humanity, all the mombo jumbo about Saving the Future of Humanity. While all along behind the scenes Majestic Twelve and the PTB pre-pare for 2012 DOOMESDAY!

Shady

What pictures are you referring to, Shady? I don't visit the 'other forum' so I've no idea.

Also, it's not 2012 DOOMSDAY, it'll happen far in advance of that famously-deceptive year. Whenever we're offered a date to hang our hats on, you can believe it's part of the attempt to bamboozle us. They don't have our best interests in mind, let alone being transparent with the truth, so I don't trust the so-called "2012" date with a 10-foot pole.

p.s. It's ROGUE, by the way, NOT "rouge". Normally I don't comment on misspellings, but I get seized up with gales of laughter every time I see someone use "rouge", which means "red" in French, as in make-up used to make rosy cheecks. The image that comes up when I read "Danny has turned rouge" has me ROTF&LMAO to no end.....

Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Plans For Doomsday Ark On The Moon
03-10-2008

London Times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 511818.ece

IF civilisation is wiped out on Earth, salvation may come from space. Plans are being drawn up for a “Doomsday ark” on the moon containing the essentials of life and civilisation, to be activated in the event of earth being devastated by a giant asteroid or nuclear war.

Construction of a lunar information bank, discussed at a conference in Strasbourg last month, would provide survivors on Earth with a remote-access toolkit to rebuild the human race.

A basic version of the ark would contain hard discs holding information such as DNA sequences and instructions for metal smelting or planting crops. It would be buried in a vault just under the lunar surface and transmitters would send the data to heavily protected receivers on earth. If no receivers survived, the ark would continue transmitting the information until new ones could be built.

The vault could later be extended to include natural material including microbes, animal embryos and plant seeds and even cultural relics such as surplus items from museum stores.

As a first step to discovering whether living organisms could survive, European Space Agency scientists are hoping to experiment with growing tulips on the moon within the next decade.

According to Bernard Foing, chief scientist at the agency’s research department, the first flowers - tulips or arabidopsis, a plant widely used in research - could be grown in 2012 or 2015.

“Eventually, it will be necessary to have a kind of Noah’s ark there, a diversity of species from the biosphere,” said Foing.

Tulips are ideal because they can be frozen, transported long distances and grown with little nourishment. Combined with algae, an enclosed artificial atmosphere and chemically enhanced lunar soil, they could form the basis of an ecosystem.

The first experiments would be carried out in transparent biospheres containing a mix of gases to mimic the earth’s atmosphere. Carbon dioxide given off by the decomposing plants would be mopped up by the algae, which would generate oxygen through photosynthesis.

The databank would initially be run by robots and linked to earth by radio transmissions. Scientists hope to put a manned station on the moon before the end of the century.

The databank would need to be buried under rock to protect it from the extreme temperatures, radiation and vacuum on the moon. It would be run partly on solar power. The scientists envisage placing the first experimental databank on the moon no later than 2020 and it could have a lifespan of 30 years. The full archive would be launched by 2035.

The information would be held in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish and would be linked by transmitter to 4,000 “Earth repositories” that would provide shelter, food, a water supply for survivors.

Nasa sees light

A Nasa satellite has detected radiation emitted trillionths of a second after the big bang, the closest humans have got to directly observing the explosion that created the universe, writes Jonathan Leake.

The pattern of radiation - at 13.7 billion years, the oldest light detected - shows how the universe expanded. The results give scientists the most detailed timeline on the evolution of the universe.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:01 pm
GT Truther

Don the pic I am speaking about was posted in the last month over there. It was a security cam grab of Dan Burisch mid 90s with hair sitting down in a office while a Intelligence operative basically gave him the riot act for not obeying orders. Supposed Marci and one of other team members were standing in the back ground.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:09 pm
GT Truther

So we have it now eh Danny? You and Majestic were researching the mutation in genome. Of the Iraq War I vets. Dosing them up with god knows what to study the mutation.. Ah was this apart of J-Rod's mutation studies I wonder..

Shady

Quote:
Gulf War syndrome firmly linked to chemical exposure

Published on Tuesday, March 11, 2008.

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Gulf_War_s ... 02008.html

Source: RawStory - AFP

Nearly two decades after veterans of the 1991 Gulf War came home complaining of odd illnesses, enough evidence has been gathered to determine that many of them were sickened by chemical exposure, a study published Monday concluded.

And some of the damage was likely caused by pills prescribed to protect against the use of nerve gas and pesticides used to control sand flies, according to the study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

While the military has subsequently stopped using the pills, the pesticides continue to be used in agriculture and for pest control in homes and offices in the United States and around the globe.

"Enough studies have been conducted, and results shared, to be able to say with considerable confidence that there is a link between chemical exposure and chronic, multi-symptom health problems," said study author Beatrice Golomb of the University of California San Diego's school of medicine.

"Furthermore, the same chemicals affecting Gulf War veterans may be involved in similar cases of unexplained, multi-symptom health problems in the general population."

Golomb examined the results of scores of studies looking at the health impact of the class of chemicals to which the veterans were exposed either through pesticides, the anti-nerve gas pills or the demolition of a weapons depot containing the nerve gas sarin.

Her study linked exposure to the chemicals to Gulf War syndrome, a chronic health problem which affected between 26 and 32 percent of deployed troops.

Symptoms routinely reported by these veterans include memory problems, trouble sleeping, muscle or joint pain, fatigue, rashes and breathing problems.

While the findings "do not imply that all illness in Gulf War veterans" is the result of this exposure it "may account for some or perhaps much of the excess illness seen in Gulf War veterans" she concluded.

Golomb also discovered why some veterans were sickened while others with equal or greater chemical exposure were not affected.

"There is evidence that genetics have something to do with how a body handles exposure to these chemicals," Golomb said.

"Some people are genetically less able to withstand these toxins and evidence shows that these individuals have higher chance of suffering the effects of exposure."

Some 250,000 service members were given the bromide pills as a preventative measure. Those with the mutations that reduced their ability to detoxify the pills were at significantly higher risk of illness, Golomb found.

Previous studies have shown that this mutation is also linked to increased rates of some neurological diseases, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig's disease.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:28 pm
GT Truther

Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:37 pm
GT Truther

by Courtney Brown
from CourtneyBrown Website

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/visio ... ota_25.htm

In his groundbreaking book Cosmic Voyage, Courtney Brown revealed the existence of two extraterrestrial civilizations whose destinies are intertwined with our own. Using a system of subspace surveillance previously exploited by the U.S. military, Cosmic Voyage proved what many have long suspected: that we are not alone ... even here on Earth. In Cosmic Explorers, Dr. Brown takes his research a critical step further in a riveting true story that expands humanity's journey into the deepest mysteries of the cosmos.

Based on unprecedented scientific evidence using Scientific Remote Viewing (SRV), Cosmic Explorers continues the search for extraterrestrial life, and sounds an important warning.
The U.S. military has long used Remote Viewing as a means of spying on potential or actual enemies. Dr. Brown developed the technique further, producing uncannily accurate information about verifiable targets. He uncovered startling proof of a Martian race struggling to survive both on their own devastated planet and in hidden areas on Earth, and of the Greys, a highly evolved humanoid race seeking a new future for themselves. Now he reveals the existence of a third, previously unknown alien civilization: a warlike race that has its own frightening agenda for our planet.

Through detailed transcripts of actual SRV sessions, Mr. Brown provides a rare glimpse into the structure and culture of this aggressive race, the Reptilians, including the nature of their hierarchy, their home world, and their covert activities. He also takes us deeper into the secret worlds of the Greys and the Martians, whose ongoing crises could have a profound effect on the people of Earth. These astonishing discoveries into the civilizations around us carry an urgent message, showing the pitfalls ahead should we ignore our planetary defense, or continue to deplete our natural resources.
A comprehensive study of alien cultures, a detailed description of the methods of SRV, and a fascinating account of one man's odyssey into the unknown, Cosmic Explorers probes the dangers that lie before us—and tells us what we must do to defend and ensure our future.

Courtney Brown, Ph.D., is director of The Farsight Institute, a non-profit research and educational organization dedicated to the development of remote viewing as a scientific method of data collection. Trained and still active as a social scientist, his work uniquely blends the pragmatic realm of governmental policy with the more esoteric matters of spiritual development and extraterrestrial life. The author of four previous books, he lives with his family in Georgia.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:03 pm
GT Truther

Where's UJ posting now a days?

Uncle John here: Dex, I had to go to a funeral for the best part of the last week and have not posted anywhere. I don't like Los Angeles and I really don't like family deaths. Not to worry, it was not someone I was close to or think highly of.

I'm working on a whopper of a post, so just stay tuned.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx for calling me to clear things up. I went to Beckman Auditorium;
Dan's event was held at Beckman INSTITUTE Auditorium which explained why
no one was there!

I found the right location shortly and Bill and Kerry were there and the
place was 2/3 full ... way more then 30 people were there though I
didn't take a count. Thanx for allowing me to clarify things.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:25 pm
GT Truther

NO There were no academics there.

NO There were no colleagues of Danny there in the microbiology and scientific fields.

YES There were thirty or so people that were in the crowds to fill seats. Yet they were made of up predominately a whose who in the UFO/New Age Subculture and fans! Again no colleagues or academics.

If I am wrong provide a list, or perhaps they wish to identify themselves??

I particularly enjoyed that moment of the clip with David "I did too much way to much DMT Dude" Wilcock was standing up there on stage trying to look professional! An apparently he was your new partner in research????

Oh my

Shady

Robbie the Robot from the other Forum

Dr. Burisch will next be in the TT on Friday night, Las Vegas time. He has been placed on mandatory rest for two days, by his loved ones!

We received several inquries about Victor Martinez! Yes, Victor was in the crowd and met with Drs. Burisch and McDowell after the presentation. He was introduced to them by two honest investigators. His words to Dr. Burisch were overhead by this historian however, Dr. Burisch called me and told me that I cannot repeat the private words exchanged between he and Mr. Martinez. I can say that Dr. Burisch shook Mr. Martinez' right hand and they hugged! No further information is available from Eagles Disobey. If Mr. Martinez wished to speak about it, that is business! Dr. Burisch said to me "Mr. Martinez behaved very HONORABLY" and it his "privilege to meet him."

Answering other questions, yes a formal dinner was held for invited guests, in the Athenaeum, after the presentation. Information about that formal multi-course dinner is not available from Eagles Disobey. In Dr. Burisch's words, "It is not our place to speak for whomever was present at dinner. If they wish to say something, that's their decision. If not, that's their decision too! Gentlemen and gentleladies who initiate an invitation to dinner, such as what we did, do not comment thereafter."

Yes, Dr. JJ Hurtak and his wife were present in the Beckman Institute Auditorium during the presentation. Dr. Hurtak is briefly glimpsed in one of the video snips.

http://www.worldpuja.org/

Yes, Dr. Roger Lier was present in the Beckman Institute Auditorium during the presentation. (Their Q/A will probably be released with the rest of the presentation, for educational purposes only.

http://www.alienscalpel.com

Yes, both Drs. Hurtak and Lier asked questions and made statements after the presentation.

Yes, Rob Simone and Ron Garner were present in the Beckman Institute Auditorium during the presentation.

Yes, the slide with the public's name was shown in the Beckman. That will be made public.
Quote:

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:19 pm
GT Truther

Why Robbie your ranted off a entire huge list of of names there big guy. But none of them had a Ph.d or Scientific Colleague of Dan MICROBIOLOGIST Burisch Ph.d.

Surely SOME body of Caltech was there . ... Oh I see they had Representatives and grads.... ok name perhaps you'd be so kind to name them as well. After hall you double triple spaced all the High Big Wigs of the UFO/New Agey subculture that was there.

Surely you'd Post and Boost any and all of the Scientists and Academics!

Shady

Quote:
Robbie the Robot :

"Yes, departments in Caltach were invited, and yes some department representatives and graduate students attended the presentation. Here is the flyer which was distributed around the campus:

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:30 pm
GT Truther

So umm like wow man! What I'd like to know is this dude. What qualifiications does David Wilcock have in microbiologiy and science that he and like Marcia got hooked up to mike... an wow.. like video taped giving part of the lecture at Caltech!

Totally Trippen dude. Like wow if I do narly large amounts of s'rooms and DMT and claim I'm the reincarnated prophet Edgar Caycle.. I too can go to Caltech with the good DOCTOR Dan Burisch and give lectures to Egg heads on microbiology???

Awasome! sign me up Dude!

Shady! ;)

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:53 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next