It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:48 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
GT Truther

Well for one thing UJ...IMO the superior intelligence run things. The Angels!
Greater than our ET.

Uncle John here: I sure disagree with you here. No one would ever convince me that Angels would run things with all the needless human suffering going on this earth!

Dex wrote:
Until God informs us, this is a limited consciousness life program distinctly beyond our understanding.

UJ: Not beyond my understanding.

I must say that I really don't like your everything is in the dark, but life is good, approach.

As Jerry Garcia use to sing in "New Speedway Boggie:" "One way or another, this darkness got to give."

Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Doomsday seed vault
(above)The seeds will be stored in vaults at the end of a 120m long tunnel
(above)Map showing location of Svalbard

>> snips from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7262525.stm

This week sees the formal opening of a vault designed to protect and preserve samples of valuable seeds. The "Doomsday" vault in Svalbard can store more than four million batches of seeds, including the world's major crop varieties. BBC environment correspondent Sarah Mukherjee is in Svalbard for the opening.

SUNDAY 24 FEBRUARY: CHILLY WELCOME

"There are flowers in my garden already; it's very mild."

Professor Tore Skroppa, director of the Norwegian Forest and Landscape Institute, casts his mind back to his garden north of the Norwegian capital, Oslo.

We find ourselves sitting next to each other on the flight from Oslo to Longyearbyen, the capital of Svalbard - the most northerly scheduled flight in the world.

As we pass over one breathtaking view after another, brilliant white peaks set in glittering cobalt seas, the professor points out that much of this water should be ice at this time of year.

He has been going up regularly to see the progress of the vault, set more than 200m deep within the permafrost.

But it's those flowers in his garden that worry him at the moment. "There should be more than a metre of snow in Oslo at the moment - there's hardly any in places."

Climate change is one of the reasons the vault has been created - but by no means the only one.

Professor Skroppa points out those more than 40 countries have had some or all of their seed banks destroyed in recent years - whether through war, as in Afghanistan and Iraq, or through floods or other natural disasters, as in the Philippines.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:41 am
GT Truther

Post Satan rules okay? According to Jehovah Witnesses
UncleJohn wrote:
Dex wrote:
Greater than our ET.

Uncle John here: I sure disagree with you here. No one would ever convince me that Angels would run things with all the needless human suffering going on this earth!

I'm sure many already know this, but Jehovah Witnesses believe that Satan is running the world, according to the man and woman who doorstepped me yesterday as they were going from house to house, "spreading the word." That's why there's human suffering in the world, the younger of the two Jehovah Witnesses explained. I politely rolled my eyes and engaged them in debate, and I must admit that they both came across as fairly modest and unassuming individuals, who weren't trying to push their beliefs down my throat. The Watchtower booklets they left behind weren't quite as pushy and proselytizing to read as I thought they would be, either.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:03 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Greater than our ET.

Dex wrote:
Until God informs us, this is a limited consciousness life program distinctly beyond our understanding.

UJ: Not beyond my understanding.

I must say that I really don't like your everything is in the dark, but life is good, approach.

As Jerry Garcia use to sing in "New Speedway Boggie:" "One way or another, this darkness got to give."

(1) It isn't an approach UJ, more like an observation.
(2) Study up on the cases with angels and fallen angels. They're at war.
Modern times are under attack.
Life is a gift. Subservience to evil isn't being recognized for the havoc it creates. You and I are living in a dark domain of mind. This war clouds the better reasoning and judgement faculties of the world.

How does it give? Have you really been paying attention?

First it was the ranchers, now, it's reported cocaine farmers are destroying all 48 National Forests of Columbia, slash and burn, for new coca growing.
Rebels, FARC, Cocaine trafficker sniper's, all protecting their interest.
These are the most important reserves of bio-diversity and plant life in the world.
It now may be irreparable.
How can it be stopped? Who are the Authorities? What has history recorded as the authoritive voice for the Deity?
Who marched Moses and the merry band for forty years in the desert weeding out the weak progeny? Do you understand a method of their's like that? How do we know it was done for that purpose. They've (Light Angel's) have said so directly.

Angelic's UJ.

Dex

Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:41 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Insulting Our Intelligence - AGAIN
Dondep wrote:
......3) The story of David and Goliath is illustrative; a few well-placed letters, emails, phone calls, etc., can do wonders at tearing away the facade. When this small coterie of cabal-istic bamboozlers insult our intelligence, it doesn't take as much effort as you think to urge your legislature to show some spine, some backbone.

Don,

I know I myself would love to write to my congressmen and for the record, make an honest attempt at change. However, I have no idea what to write so I don't come accross as an extreamist wacko. I know most of the people I know and probibly a lot of people in here are afraid to do anything for fear of reprisal from not only our government but from our peirs. I know it's no excuse to be passive, but it is real truth. Most people would rather sit by and allow these unjustices for fear of looking like a conspiricy wacko.

Given your experiance in polotics, given your knowledge of how our government works, and given your expertise in writting something they will take seriously, could you post a sample letter you think a senator or a representative will take to heart and not simply brush away with sinisizum and mockery? Do you think you could help us write a letter that gets to the point with out sounding outlandish and riddled with conspiricy so that we may make a difference? I think it woyuld be great if we all, together, could create a letter that we all can send to our Senators, Representatives, Govenors, house members, and political/professional leaders. I've got stamps, and I want to take action. Who here would like to see this come to fruition? If you had a letter in your hands that you could mail, would you? Don, would you help us reach that goal?

Dag

Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:42 am
GT Truther

I truly feel sorry for the British.. looks like the UK is heading to a TOTAL Police State in next five years at most...

Blood detection cameras?!?!? That read body fluids in travelers?

What the FU#$ for? Oh I can see it now speeders stopped and throwen into the back of M16 truck.. because their fluids are needed to Queen Reptilian Mum and Charile.

This is some frightening stuff!

Whats next EU fart detection street cameras threw out Europe. So that it can catch and tax violators for the new Global Warming Gases tax?? I can see it now some Tourist in downtown London..

A Bobbie taps the tourist on the shoulder::

"Excuse me Miss, our camera's indicate you passed wind back there at Big Ben, secretly. Thats a violation and a ticket of 100 pounds under EU gas tax. We'll be taking your passport until you pay up."

Blood detection Cameras!?! This is NUTS!

Shady

Quote:
UK To Install Blood Detection Cameras
02-24-2008
Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

Motorists will be targeted by a new generation of road cameras which work out how many people are in a car by measuring the amount of bodily fluid it contains.

The latest snooping device on the nation's roads aims to penalise lone drivers who abuse car-sharing lanes, and is part of a Government effort to combat congestion at busy times.

The cameras work by sending an infrared beam through the windscreen of vehicles which detects the unique make-up of blood and water content in human skin.

The system's inventors believe it will catch out motorists who try to fool existing CCTV road cameras by placing mannequins in passenger seats or fixing photographs to windscreens.

It will at first be used to police car-sharing lanes in Leeds, but councils across the country have already expressed an interest in using them.

Professor John Tyrer, who headed the Loughborough University team which created the device, said it would reduce congestion.

"It allows you to automatically count people," he said.

"That pools through to the congestion charging, so they can charge differently or reduce the rates dramatically if you've got more people in the cars."

But motoring organisations claim the cameras are a further intrusion on private lives and say car-sharing lanes – which are already in operation in Birmingham and Leeds and are being built on the M1 in Hertfordshire – do not work.

AA president Edmund King said: "Most of us work flexible hours. We don't go to work or come home from work at the same time.

"Car-sharing lanes are incredibly difficult to enforce and, if not many people use them, they're actually a waste of road capacity."

Roads Minister Rosie Winterton said last night she encouraged "innovative solutions" to the problems created by congestion.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:05 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Satan rules okay? According to Jehovah Witnesses
It is Christian theologically sound that Lucifer (and the fallen with him) is the lord of this earth (or more to the point he has rule over this earth.)

A sound reading of the Christian texts and Bible. Indicate that Lucifer fell before the creation (or second creation.) He was ‘cast down’ from heaven.

In the ancient Hebrew symbolic cosmology they viewed the earth as flat held up like a plate by the pillars of Shoal (the Abyss) above the earth the cosmic dome with gates which led to abode of God. (an abode above the dome of heaven) If you read the story of Noah for example, it states the the “Gates” of heaven were opened and its threw this the waters that flooded the earth flowed. It wasn’t a massive thunderstorm or rain. But a instant flood as if the dam of heaven were opened. Btw Robert Ballard (Titanic Discoverer) believe this might be an ancient remembrance of the Ice Sheets of the last Ice Age. There was a dam of Ice (Ice wall stretching miles across the mouth of the Black Sea. When this Ice wall gave way it would have flooded the entire Med Sea along with much of Middle East. Approx 10,000, 8,000 BC and this event might have been the “The Great Flood” mentioned in ancient cultures. I digress…

Lucifer and the Fallen were cast down onto the Earth. There are also references in the Talmud and Judic studies that as a punishment Lucifer and Fallen were stripped of all Physical form and became spirit entities.
Cross reference this with the bible where it mentions. That Lucifer and Fallen could not physically harm humans or any creature of the earth, they though retained the power to influence and seduce mankind to do their dirty business. Its also only after Lucifer’s fall that you sets out to turn God’s creation (us) against God’s purpose.

When Lucifer’s rebellion was defeated in heaven and he and the rest of them were cast out. He and them were FOREVER barred from entering the heavenly abode, God even assigns his armies (lead by Micheal the Arc Angel (Lucifer’s old position) at the gates to keep Lucifer out. So that’s the stand off going on right now according the scriptures. Lucifer wants back in to finish the war (the take over) and can’t get in so he and the Fallan are taking out his rage and anger on us. Gods favored creation in a way to get back at God. God allows this because he gave us “Free Will” We have choice in whom we wish to follow.

Again the Fall and Casting out happened in the pre-history of the Bible before the creation of the world and universe. Curiously enough, the book of Gen uses the terminology to suggest that this was the “Second Creation of the Universe” there was one already here in the pre-history of the cosmos most likely destroyed in the Fall Wars.

Now what of Satan???

The terminology again shows that Satan was the serpent in the Garden (not Lucifer) Satan was still an Angel apart of the Heavenly Hosts and not the Big Bad Guy yet. He’s acting in full knowledge of God as Gods prosecuting lawyer a TESTER of the faithful. An what does Satan do?? Well we all know what he did to poor Eve and Adam. Because of Adam and Eve’s ‘weakness” they and the rest of Humanity were cast out of Paradise (Eden) and here we are today.

Later we have the Book of Job (the Faithful) the Book opens up with Satan in the Throne Room of God. Satan is there among his fellow Angelic Beings. As God begins to boost of Job’s Faithfulness to him. Satan steps forward removing his hood and basically says.

“Why of course he’s your most faithful. Look you keep showering him with blessing after blessing. A rich life and fat belly of course he’s going to be grateful to you always. But give him to me let me bring misrory, woe and sorrow into his life and lets see how long he’ll keep praising you!”

God debates this. .. “Alright Satan you have deal, do your best.”

Satan departs on his mission. We all know what happened to poor Job, by the time Satan was done with him. Job was was in loin cloth rags literally living in filth, with boils and skin infections, most of his family were dead and murdered, his vast wealth and holdings keeply gone, with maggots, lice and flies keeping him company. In the very end with NOTHING left to him. Job does not turn and Praises God non the less.

Meanwhile in the end of the book..

God.. “Well you see Satan. I was right! I’m sick of you be gone out of my sight! I don’t want to see you here (In Heaven) ever again.

It is here and only here where Satan himself is cast out of Heaven.. At which point Satan joins Lucifer’s side and becomes his Second In Command.

You have to ask yourself theologically at this point. What type of God is this? Satan was clearly under his charge when they Tempted Adam and Eve and cast humanity out of Eden. What type of God is this that has to “Test” and “Torment” his own creation to see if they will remain faithful to him? What type of God is this that commits Planet Wide Genocide in the days of Noah?? What type of God is this that lets his own flesh and blood be slaughtered on the cross for original sin which he himself in his supposed Omnipotence was DIRECTLY responsible for. … But that’s discussion for another forum.

We later see Satan again in the most mystical part of the New Testament. The Book of John. Here is Jesus, Prophet, Mystic, spending 40 days in the desert on religious Visison Quest, in religious fasting. He’s literally without water or food, most likely being human he was living off insects . Here is Jesus about to begin the mission of his life, looking for that Mystical Vision of his God.. And while he’s wondering around senseless..

(Btw Folks In College I went on a hunger strike apart of Environmentalist Protest. I went 20 days without a bite of food (I did though drink water a lot along with several protein and vitamin drinks a day. By day 14-15 you DO start seeing things, hearing things, aka hallucinating such as dancing steaks or hamburgers..lol)

In his Vision Quest here comes Satan (not his God whom he’s longing to connect to) and what was the third Temptation?? Satan takes him to cliff face looking down into the Holy of Holies in Jerusalem. An shows him the “Kingdoms of the Earth under his power” with all the corruption, Gold, Jewels, Diamonds Power , Fame, women and gluttony, greed, exotic foods. And he says. “All of this, all of this under my command will be yours! If you simply bow down and pay homage to me.

Just imagine that for second.. Your forty days in your religious fast, your nothing and an no body in the Roman World of Empires and god on earth Emperors who rule from Rome, his troops are occupying your towns and villages, while Herod throws orgies at the Palace. You have nothing to your name but the robe on your back and even that is in rags and stinking now. An your being shown, Wealth and Power beyond your imagination.. Satan standing on your side.. “Come on bow to me and its ALL yours. Its just a little small thing.. You just have to give me your allegiance, here take my hand and its all yours.”

Is it hard to imagine how the Illuminati and Elite today Fall. Its not hard to imagine. An though we may hate them for what they do our society and our world in their masters name. We should morn them as well and pitty them for in their weakness they gave up their Eternal Life.

We all know what that HUMAN Jewish Mystic of some 30 year of age in 30AD said to that being. “NEVER!.” and told that being get lost!

So when Lucifer and Fallen Angels were “cast down” they were cast out of the gates and down to the earth. Where they reside today in disembodied form in the form of spirit. We have a good idea on the numbers too!
We are told that each and everyone has a Guardian Angel assigned to us. That ALL of the souls that ever were and will be were already created at beginning of the world. So we have some 6 billion people on the face of the earth today with an Angel assigned to each. Six billion angels. We are told that 1/3 of them joined Lucifer’s side in the Rebellion that’s 2 billion

Two Billion Supernatural beings roaming this Earth with a plan.. One turn God’s creation against him and retake the gates of heaven and take the throne from the man upstairs. Two Billion supernatural beings roaming our streets, our towns and villages. Jumping from one corrupted body to another . All working towards that day when they will put their Leader their Master on the Throne of Universe./ Two billion beings trying in despiration to inflate their ranks with troops. … An you wonder why ALL of human history has been filled with WAR, VIOLENCE, HATRED, sorrow and tears!

We are in the end told in the Christian writings and beliefs that in the very end./ Lucifer will claim this Earth declare himself God on Earth with his corrupted forces behind him and they will be positioned to storm the gates of heaven itself for their ultimate victory.!. An in that last hour when the Earth is destroyed, the faithful martyred… The Gates of Heaven will open. An the Return of the King leading his forces will ride forth to do battle with the Beast.

As John a christian mystic wrote upon seeing this vision wrote.. “An Behold I saw a second war in heaven, and an angels carrying savage weapons.”

In IF the Christian texts are correct we have some idea of the outcome.. Lucifer’s ultimate and complete defeat. With the survivors of his ranks, chained and bound (along with all the human souls he corrupted) all cast down into Shoal The Abyss “Complete and Total separation from God and Man” for a thousand years. When presumably it will start again… In the meantime. Here on the Plate of Earth, Heaven and Earth will be reunited as one and mankind and God will be One.. It makes perfect sense from a mystical point of view that there will only be 1000 years of peace..

See

Christianity like other Dualism based theologies are in a Titanic Locked Battle between Good “The Brothers of Light” and Evil.”The Brothers of Darkness” “The War” won’t be over until there is only one side left. So at the end of this second Battle we have Heaven claiming Earth. Jesus setting up his Kingdom on the physical Earth and chasing off Lucifer and Fallen. BUT Shoal (The Aybss remains to be conquered)

Jesus’ 1000 years of Peace here on Earth is just the shifting of Battle Front lines.. And setting up the Final confrontation which will be assult on the Abyss. That Thrid Battle most likely will entail the total destruction of the Universe and new Re-Creation of it all over again

So … right now from a Christian/Judic point of view.. The Earth right now is under the rule and charge of Lucifer, his second in command Satan and controlled by the demonic forces (The Fallen). THIS is literally Hell/Purgatory (depending on your point of view) Here is the Wheat is separated from the Chaff. In our suffering (our symbolic burning) we are separated out and join either side. An for right now Lucifer and Satan “run the show” here on Earth.

Frank Herbert used the line in Dune “Arakis (Dune) was made to test the faithful!” That is what Earth is and WE are the Fremen.

Just some Theological Observations,

Shady

PS.. Theologically of course I left Christianity and this pissing contest between Yahwah and Lucifer behind long long ago.. At the age of 16 found my Spiritual Home in the Pagan Mother Earth Goddess and Her God of Nature.. and have been healthy and joyously happy ever since. All hail the wisdom of Sophia! The Divine Femine of the Universe. :)

mjc wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
Dex wrote:
Greater than our ET.

I'm sure many already know this, but Jehovah Witnesses believe that Satan is running the world, according to the man and woman who doorstepped me yesterday as they were going from house to house, "spreading the word." That's why there's human suffering in the world, the younger of the two Jehovah Witnesses explained. I politely rolled my eyes and engaged them in debate, and I must admit that they both came across as fairly modest and unassuming individuals, who weren't trying to push their beliefs down my throat. The Watchtower booklets they left behind weren't quite as pushy and proselytizing to read as I thought they would be, either.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:17 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Insulting Our Intelligence - AGAIN
Dagwood wrote:
Dondep wrote:
......3) The story of David and Goliath is illustrative; a few well-placed letters, emails, phone calls, etc., can do wonders at tearing away the facade. When this small coterie of cabal-istic bamboozlers insult our intelligence, it doesn't take as much effort as you think to urge your legislature to show some spine, some backbone.

Don,

I know I myself would love to write to my congressmen and for the record, make an honest attempt at change. However, I have no idea what to write so I don't come accross as an extreamist wacko. I know most of the people I know and probibly a lot of people in here are afraid to do anything for fear of reprisal from not only our government but from our peirs. I know it's no excuse to be passive, but it is real truth. Most people would rather sit by and allow these unjustices for fear of looking like a conspiricy wacko.

Given your experiance in polotics, given your knowledge of how our government works, and given your expertise in writting something they will take seriously, could you post a sample letter you think a senator or a representative will take to heart and not simply brush away with sinisizum and mockery? Do you think you could help us write a letter that gets to the point with out sounding outlandish and riddled with conspiricy so that we may make a difference? I think it woyuld be great if we all, together, could create a letter that we all can send to our Senators, Representatives, Govenors, house members, and political/professional leaders. I've got stamps, and I want to take action. Who here would like to see this come to fruition? If you had a letter in your hands that you could mail, would you? Don, would you help us reach that goal?

Dag

Sure, Dag. Glad you asked! Here's one example; I'll post a few other samples later.

Feel free to customize based on your own perceptions:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send a Letter To Your Congressman and Senator

Dear [Senator/Congressman] ____________________;

Recently I came across a legal affidavit that was signed by a Dan Burisch who claims to be a doctor, a scientist and an employee of a secret gov’t. agency known as “Majestic 12”. In this affidavit, which can be found at

http://danburisch.info/b2/legal/leg_affidavit_1.htm

he claims that this MJ-12 agency uses the other federal agencies to assist them in surveilling and harassing American citizens. He also makes other extraordinary claims, including the claim that he was a participant in treaty negotiations with alleged extraterrestrials in what he calls the “Tau-9 Treaty Conference For The Preservation of Humanity”. He also claims that he has taken part in secret projects such as “Project Preserve Destiny”, due to what these aliens have warned will be a massive poleshift in our very near future – sometime between now and 2012 – during which billions of we humans are supposedly going to die. Lately, this same Dan Burisch claims that he and the rest of the so-called “Majestic 12” have used a device called the “Looking Glass” (which supposedly cost $4 billion of taxpayer dollars; is THIS where our money is going?) to determine that we will probably avoid this poleshift because we are on “Timeline 1, variant 83”. Now, is this nonsense or is it true? Either this Dan Burisch should be jailed for perjury or lauded as a hero, but from the legal claims made it is clear we need public hearings to get to the bottom of it all.

Now, [Sen./Congressman ______], I may not be an expert in all the “conspiracy theories” out there, but I know a legal document when I see it (even though this affidavit is in Canadian court records, it was sworn by an American on behalf of an American) and I know my US Constitution, which says that “no treaty shall be ratified without the approval of two-thirds of the US Senate”. Did you approve of this alleged “Tau-9 Treaty”? Were you even told about it?

If what this affidavit of April 13th, 2005 claims is true, then it appears the US gov’t. (at least part of it that is privy to top-secret information) has been hiding a potentially devastating event from us, an event we could be preparing for. Lately this same Dan Burisch is now claiming that we supposedly have nothing to worry about so long as we “pray for unity” and trust that our military captures some “stargates” in Iraq and Iran. Is that the real reason we went to war over there? This all sounds very bizarre, but ever since Watergate we know we can’t really trust our gov’t. to tell us the truth. We know we’ve been lied to about Roswell, too. Being that this Burisch fellow claims to be an employee of the “secret gov’t.” of Majestic 12, and has also signed another affidavit that names the members of that group as including the current Vice-President, Richard B. Cheney, the current Director of Nat’l. Intelligence John ‘Mike’ McConnell, former CIA directors Porter Goss and George Tenet, former Sec’y of State Henry Kissinger, former Nat’l. Security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Richard Myers, the former director of the Nat’l. Institute of Health, H. E. Varmus, and others of equal stature, I think we need public hearings on these claims of his and the excuses this group known as “Majestic 12” will put forward for not telling us the truth.

Please support a resolution to call for public hearings to get to the bottom of these claims, and please do not insult our intelligence by simply taking the word of the Vice-Pres. or the DNI in these matters; from the looks of it, they are accomplices to covering-up the truth. At the very least, it’s much more understandable why they are so focused on being allowed the right to conduct warrantless surveillance.

Sincerely,

To send to your congressman (or congresswoman), use this link:

https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml

For your two US senators, use this link:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Shady did not go far enough
When the chips are finally implanted in everyone, they will contain a sensor that activates when your penis becomes turgid. Then, momentum sensors will count your humps.

The total will be sent to a low orbit satellite, and then beamed back down to the World Bank International Money Fund. Monthly, you will get an itemized computer-generated bill similar to your cellphone bill.

The stated purpose of the copulation tax assessment exaction will be population control.

Douglas Adams

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Shady did not go far enough
Your not far off..

Both the EU and UN are contemplating and studying a tax on every human couple on the face of the earth. As preposed it will be a world wide tax on couples having more then two children (like China) carried out.

Have more then two children and you will have a fee a tax. I'm serious they are studying the tax of this!

What I want to know is how will they know who is violating the international law.. Informants? Chips? who knows but apparently they have it in place for they are studying the possibility.

Shady

Simmering Frog wrote:
When the chips are finally implanted in everyone, they will contain a sensor that activates when your penis becomes turgid. Then, momentum sensors will count your humps.

The total will be sent to a low orbit satellite, and then beamed back down to the World Bank International Money Fund. Monthly, you will get an itemized computer-generated bill similar to your cellphone bill.

The stated purpose of the copulation tax assessment exaction will be population control.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:05 pm
GT Truther

Now we know what the elites are building seed vaults in the north..

Quote:
Food Riots already happening

Published on Monday, February 25, 2008.

Source: New York Times - ROBERT F. WORTH

AMMAN, Jordan — Even as it enriches Arab rulers, the recent oil-price boom is helping to fuel an extraordinary rise in the cost of food and other basic goods that is squeezing this region’s middle class and setting off strikes, demonstrations and occasional riots from Morocco to the Persian Gulf.

Here in Jordan, the cost of maintaining fuel subsidies amid the surge in prices forced the government to remove almost all the subsidies this month, sending the price of some fuels up 76 percent overnight. In a devastating domino effect, the cost of basic foods like eggs, potatoes and cucumbers doubled or more.

In Saudi Arabia, where inflation had been virtually zero for a decade, it recently reached an official level of 6.5 percent, though unofficial estimates put it much higher. Public protests and boycotts have followed, and 19 prominent clerics posted an unusual statement on the Internet in December warning of a crisis that would cause “theft, cheating, armed robbery and resentment between rich and poor.”

The inflation has many causes, from rising global demand for commodities to the monetary constraints of currencies pegged to the weakening American dollar. But one cause is the skyrocketing price of oil itself, which has quadrupled since 2002. It is helping push many ordinary people toward poverty even as it stimulates a new surge of economic growth in the gulf.

“Now we have to choose: we either eat or stay warm. We can’t do both,” said Abdul Rahman Abdul Raheem, who works at a clothing shop in a mall in Amman and once dreamed of sending his children to private school. “We’re not really middle class anymore; we’re at the poverty level.”

Some governments have tried to soften the impact of high prices by increasing wages or subsidies on foods. Jordan, for instance, has raised the wages of public-sector employees earning less than 300 dinars ($423) a month by 50 dinars ($70). For those earning more than 300 dinars, the raise was 45 dinars, or $64. But that compensates for only a fraction of the price increases, and most people who work in the private sector get no such relief.

The fact that the inflation is coinciding with new oil wealth has fed perceptions of corruption and economic injustice, some analysts say.

“About two-thirds of Jordanians now believe there is widespread corruption in the public and private sector,” said Mohammed al-Masri, the public opinion director at the Center for Strategic Studies at the University of Jordan. “The middle class is less and less able to afford what they used to, and more and more suspicious.”

In a few places the price increases have led to violence. In Yemen, prices for bread and other foods have nearly doubled in the past four months, setting off a string of demonstrations and riots in which at least a dozen people were killed. In Morocco, 34 people were sentenced to prison on Wednesday for participating in riots over food prices, the Moroccan state news service reported. Even tightly controlled Jordan has had nonviolent demonstrations and strikes.

Inflation was also a factor — often overlooked — in some recent clashes that were seen as political or sectarian. A confrontation in Beirut between Lebanese Army soldiers and a group of Shiite protesters that left seven people dead started with demonstrations over power cuts and rising bread prices.

In Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates, inflation is in the double digits, and foreign workers, who constitute a vast majority of the work force, have gone on strike in recent months because of the declining purchasing power of the money they send home. The workers are paid in currencies that are pegged to the dollar, and the value of their salaries — translated into Indian rupees and other currencies — has dropped significantly.

The Middle East’s heavy reliance on food imports has made it especially vulnerable to the global rise in commodity prices over the past year, said George T. Abed, the former governor of the Palestine Monetary Authority and a director at the Institute of International Finance, an organization based in Washington.

Corruption, inefficiency and monopolistic economies worsen the impact, as government officials or business owners artificially inflate prices or take a cut of such increases.

“For many basic products, we don’t have free market prices, we have monopoly prices,” said Samer Tawil, a former minister of national economy in Jordan. “Oil, cement, rice, meat, sugar: these are all imported almost exclusively by one importer each here. Corruption is one thing when it’s about building a road, but when it affects my food, that’s different.”

In the oil-producing gulf countries, governments that are flush with oil money can soften the blow by spending more. The United Arab Emirates increased the salaries of public sector employees by 70 percent this month; Oman raised them 43 percent. Saudi Arabia also raised wages and increased subsidies on some foods. Bahrain set up a $100 million fund to be distributed this year to people most affected by rising prices. But all this government spending has the unfortunate side effect of worsening inflation, economists say.

Countries with less oil to sell do not have the same options.

In Syria, where oil production is drying up, prices have also risen sharply. Although it has begun to liberalize its rigid socialist economy, the government has repeatedly put off plans to eliminate the subsidies that keep prices artificially low for its citizens, fearing domestic reprisals.

Even so, the inflation of the past few months has taken a toll on all but the rich.

Thou al-Fakar Hammad, an employee in the contracts office of the Syrian state oil company, has a law degree and earns just less than 15,000 Syrian pounds, or $293, a month, twice the average national wage. His salary was once more than adequate, and until recently he sent half of it to his parents.

But rising prices have changed all that, he said. Now he has taken a second job teaching Arabic on weekends to help support his wife and young child. Unable to buy a car, he takes public buses from his two-room apartment just outside Damascus to work. He can afford the better quality diapers for his son to wear only at night and resorts to cheaper ones during the day. He cannot send anything to his parents.

“I have to live day to day,” he said. “I can’t budget for everything because, should my child get sick, I’d spend a lot of what I earn on medication for him.”

At the same time, a new class of entrepreneurs, most of them with links to the government, has built gaudy mansions and helped transform Damascus, the Syrian capital, with glamorous new restaurants and cafes. That has helped fuel a perception of corruption and unfairness, analysts say. On Wednesday the state-owned newspaper Al Thawra published a poll that found that 450 of 452 Syrians believed that their state institutions were riddled with corruption.

“Many people believe that most of the government’s economic policies are adopted to suit the interests of the newly emerging Syrian aristocracy, while disregarding the interests of the poor and lower middle class,” said Marwan al-Kabalan, a political science professor at Damascus University.

The same attitudes are visible in Jordan. Even before the subsidies on fuel were removed this month, inflation had badly eroded the average family’s earning power over the past five years, said Mr. Tawil, the former economic minister. Although the official inflation rate for 2007 was 5.4 percent, government studies have shown that middle-income families are spending far more on food and consuming less, he added. Last year a survey by the Economist Intelligence Unit found that Amman was the most expensive Arab capital in cost of living.

Mr. Abdul Raheem, the clothing store employee in Amman, said, “No one can be in the government now and be clean.”

Meanwhile, his own life has been transformed, Mr. Abdul Raheem said. He ticked off a list of prices: potatoes have jumped to about 76 cents a pound from 32 cents. A carton of 30 eggs went to nearly $4.25 from just above $2; cucumbers rose to 58 cents a pound from about 22. All this in a matter of weeks.

“These were always the basics,” he said. “Now they’re luxuries.”

With a salary equivalent to $423 and rent at $176, paying for food and fuel exhausts his income, he said. “But we are much better off than others,” he added. “We are the average.”

Nawara Mahfoud contributed reporting from Damascus, Syria.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:31 pm
GT Truther

All of our food has been turned into Bio-Fueles.. umm whom warned us of the food riots, and this very situlation...

Doctor Doom himself remote viewer Ed Dames, thats who..

Bet the Oil's gone, thus that explains the sharp spike in oil prices what closed today at 102 a barrel.

Shady

Quote:
Shoppers Warned Food Prices Set To Rise
02-25-2008
Financial Times

When William Lapp, of US-based consultancy Advanced Economic Solutions, took the podium at the annual US Department of Agriculture conference, the sentiment was already bullish for agricultural commodities boosted by demand from the biofuels industry and emerging countries.

He added a twist – that rising agricultural raw material prices would translate this year into sharply higher food inflation.

“I hope you enjoy your meal,” Mr Lapp told delegates during a luncheon. “It is the cheapest one you are going to have at this forum for a while.”

His warning that a strong wave of food inflation is heading towards the world economy was met by nods from agriculture traders, food industry executives and western’s government officials at the USDA’s annual Agricultural Outlook Forum.

Larry Pope, chief executive of Smithfield Foods, the largest US pork processor, warned delegates of a wave of “real food inflation” just at the time central banks were under pressure to cut interest rates.

“I think we need to tell the American consumer that [prices] are going up,” he said. “We’re seeing cost increases that we’ve never seen in our business.”

The comments highlighted one of the conference’s main concerns – that rising agricultural prices have reached a stage at which the impact will be felt not only on fresh food but will also filter through the supply chain and raise the cost of processed food.

Tom Knutzen, chief executive of Danisco, one of the world’s largest ingredients companies, said rising vegetable oil costs made it more expensive to produce preservatives, colourings and flavourings.

“Our products are based on vegetable oil. “Our input cost has gone up so we are increasing prices,” he said in an interview in Brussels. He added that preservatives, colourings and flavourings made up only 1-2 per cent of the cost of food but there would be a ripple effect as they were present in almost all the food sold worldwide.

US agriculture officials forecast that food inflation will rise this year at an annual rate of 3-4 per cent, warning that the risks were skewed to the upside. Last year, food inflation rose 4 per cent, the highest annual rate since 1990.

Joseph Glauber, the USDA’s chief economist, said in an interview that until now some companies had absorbed the rise in commodities prices, but that trend was about to change.

He said that wheat prices had previously moved from $3 to $5 a bushel without significant pain for consumers. “But now the wheat price has jumped to nearly $20 a bushel. These large increases will show up [in consumer prices].”

Some people hope a slowdown in the US or global economy would push down agricultural commodities prices. But Mr Glauber said that would have a limited impact on agriculture commodities prices. “I am more concerned about higher prices than lower prices.”

However, Simon Johnson, chief economist at the International Monetary Fund, said in an interview that for most agricultural commodities and metal markets the global slowdown would push prices down.

“The commodities market believes in the decoupling of developing countries’ growth,” Mr Johnson said. “The IMF does not believe in decoupling to that extent.”

But even if commodities prices do slow down, other forces could still push consumer prices higher, food industry executives said.

Companies until now have moderated consumer price increases thanks to large inventories and financial hedges in the commodities market futures. But during the course of this year those mitigating factors would vanish, executives said.

“The final result will be higher prices,” Mr Lapp said. The global economy is “at the beginning of a period in which consumer will face higher food prices”.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:54 pm
GT Truther

Brazil doesn't import any oil for transportation. It's bio fuel is derived from 100% sugar cane. We could do the same in Hawaii...where tens of thousands of hectares of previous sugar cane fields lay fallow.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:30 pm
GT Truther

Before the Honeymoon

After the Honeymoon

And nine months later....

Shady :twisted:

Ps.. Those Ugly Dog Pics come from the Ugliest Dog of the World Contest.. no harm came to them..

Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:37 pm
GT Truther

Post Blast from the past (2005) -- not a brave new world
Dagwood wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Don,

Dag

I recently came across a saved email I'd written to alleged Project Aquarius scientist Nicholas Severs back in October 2005. I didn't get a response from Mr Severs, surprise surprise [he probably thought I was a prized loon 8) ], and I didn't get anywhere when I tried telephoning Imperial College, where he worked in the Faculty of Medicine, either. The opening lines of the email are a bit over-courteous and toe-curling -- I wish I'd got to the point earlier instead of faffing around and being nicey-nice. But the Golden Thread might as well have a record of the email for posterity.

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:52:49 -0500
Subject: 3 questions for you
To: n.severs@imperial.ac.uk

Professor Severs, If I may be so bold, what's the J stand for in your middle name? My middle name also begins with J -- it's Julian, it pains me to say... By the way, I'm British, like you, and I am in awe of the research work you and your colleagues have been doing. I've just read your paper in pdf format regarding: "Gap junction remodeling and cardiacarrhythmogenesis: cause or coincidence?" But that's not the reason I'm contacting you. Professor Severs, I don't expect you to respond to this email, but it would really help me in my quest for certain truths in this funny old world of ours. If your outgoing emails are being monitored, then I would really appreciate it if you could take out five minutes of your busy schedule to email me using another more confidential email address. If you do use another email address to reply to me, please put only: (2003) in the subject line (including the brackets). The three questions I have to ask you are simple and fundamental to my quest: A simple yes or no answer will suffice, but you may expand on them if you wish to. However, without sounding too presumptuous, I do require honest answers. 1) Are you aware of a man called DAN Benjamin Catselas BURISCH (formerly Dan Crain), PhD? 2) Are you aware of the "bird" and the "clock" issues? 3) Have you ever had any dealings with Chi'ielah? I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes.

I also contacted BBC's Newsnight about Don and Starry's case in Canada in 2005, but was ignored too. I only wish I'd lived in and around London, then I could have made a serious stab at getting in touch with Professor Severs on a day off, but the things Shady recently reported on would probably today get my blood analysed by surveillance camera as I'm driving on the M11 motorway towards London, and make me a marked man. :lol: Living out in the sticks has its advantages. You leave the surveillance society behind in the towns and cities...for the time being, at least.

Simmering Frog wrote:

Lol, nice description of a brave new world, Frog.

Shady Groves wrote:
Your not far off..

Both the EU and UN are contemplating and studying a tax on every human couple on the face of the earth. As preposed it will be a world wide tax on couples having more then two children (like China) carried out.

Have more then two children and you will have a fee a tax. I'm serious they are studying the tax of this!

What I want to know is how will they know who is violating the international law.. Informants? Chips? who knows but apparently they have it in place for they are studying the possibility.

Shady

Shady, there are couples in the UK that are receiving state handouts and benefits to the tune of $60,000 per year because they have loads of kids (some have 10+) and are unwilling to go out to work to support themselves and their kids -- all because of the generous social security system we have here in the UK. Why should taxpayers have to put up with that? Fair enough if couples are down on their luck and need financial help, but if it's more lucrative to live off the state/tax payer than go out to work, then there's something severely wrong with the system.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:06 am
GT Truther

Ferret, if you could point out where you or anyone else has pointed out human technology development as a major reason for ET involvement with humans, I would greatly appreciate it.

Bit of crossed wires going on there, I think, UJ. Problem with posting including quotes in quotes I guess. It can get muddled with references.

I've nowhere seen that and wouldn't think it likely. They do seem to be a jump ahead of us in technology, assuming accounts are true.

I was referring to the psychic/vampiric almost aspect to the Grey phenomena.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:47 am
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Ferret, if you could point out where you or anyone else has pointed out human technology development as a major reason for ET involvement with humans, I would greatly appreciate it.

Bit of crossed wires going on there, I think, UJ. Problem with posting including quotes in quotes I guess. It can get muddled with references.

I've nowhere seen that and wouldn't think it likely. They do seem to be a jump ahead of us in technology, assuming accounts are true.

I was referring to the psychic/vampiric almost aspect to the Grey phenomena.

Uncle John here: The ET's are millions if not billions of years ahead of us in technology they can use.

The problem the ET's have is they can't change or adapt their technology because they didn't develop it, thus they really don't know how it works.

I've seen this effect many time in my 42 years as a computer programmer. When all the programmers have quit then the programs are unmanageable, particularly when there was a switch to a new operating system.

IMO, the development of humans to create art and technology for the ET's are the main reasons they are interfacing with humanity and not to play the role of satan to teach lessons to human souls. I just wish majestic were open enough to understand this, but alas, IMO majestic is mind controlled and the wool is pulled over their eyes.

This fact is the real disclosure that needs to be revealed and I seriously doubt that the ET's are going to reveal this. It would not be in their interest.

The ET psychic/vampiric/predation/satan are just a tool used by the ET's to get us to develop technology faster. If technology is developed too slow, then it will be forgotten how it was developed.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

They've told contactees because of our evolutionary advancements made it possible for them to finally, and more openly, contact us.
Progressive steps towards galactic unification processes.

In the early days, for some reason, they wanted us to believe, but, not believe in them too much.
If this isn't beyond your understanding UJ, in a less cynical attitude, can you comment what thoughts you might have about it?

Dex

Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:50 pm
Truth Seeker

For those interested....."Roger" is back posting again.

~~~~~~ Hi Tex
Yep, was bored, thought i would drop into GLP and start a thread
The A/C that stalked Kyra and myself across GLP jumped in with a mouth full of garbage and the thread went south.

Note: whoever posted the link to the Holographic technology of the Military got it exactly right

Remember my abduction in Arizona back in 1996, well, turned out to be Latex Masks on agents
and Holographic UFO display

The Phonix Lights several months later was also a Holographic projection

Word i got was chemtrails are laid out in a grid for the screen of the Holgraphics beamed from satellite

When the Mobile units are used, no need for the chemtrail grid.

On the GLP thread, they banned me, i can't post there now, and i ain't a bit sad.

If you read it, note the paranoia of Avions statements
like this: Who told you to start a UFO thread here Rog' ?

GLP was always a hugh prop for PSY-OPS to drop into and enhance delusions of mind controlled labrats from the MK Ultra experiments.

Lots of intel agents in there messin' with folks brainbox.

I noted by a search engine that M2C/Kyra has stated that i told here she was descended down from Jesus/Mary Magdelene/holy grail bloodline
funny, i never told her that
I doubt it was M2C/Kyra posting that

nice psy-ops ploy if'n anyone was to ask me about it.

Hi Don, Starry, Dex, and you too Uncle John

Have you guys got the feeling that the time to DUCK is just around the corner?

Have you noticed the news today about inflation?

ain't nothing to folks who have lived low budget for years
but sure gonna cause some people some pain to lose what thewy have become a compfort with.

Ok, if you guys want to explore the Holographic projections of UFO's
as a tool of the psy-ops
I can talk a bit on it.
works like this as you know
first, it was hitler,,,,
then the communist and the red scare

now, its the Islamo terrorist

tomorrow for our children
THE ALIENS!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOooooo!

Fear based global mind control for the sheep to kick the GNP for the machine.

and the soilders of tomorrows wars.

wierd world,,, whats it about?

"CYNICALABSURDANCE IS BACK"

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 505194/pg1

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:09 pm
GT Truther

I'm taking the transmission out this rough terrain forklift today. I'm sitting on the tire. Thought I'd share with you.
Greetings Cynical...

Dex

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:40 pm
GT Truther

They've told contactees because of our evolutionary advancements made it possible for them to finally, and more openly, contact us.
Progressive steps towards galactic unification processes.

In the early days, for some reason, they wanted us to believe, but, not believe in them too much.
If this isn't beyond your understanding UJ, in a less cynical attitude, can you comment what thoughts you might have about it?

Uncle John here: I really must get to you Dex. Can't we just disagree without the cynical comments. I would be happy to give my thoughts.

I see humans as an engineered species from apes to present. I don't see any ET collectives waiting for us to reach a certain level to communicate.

I see that all ET's are all working under the same program with their interactions with humans. All of them share the common trait of possessing no common decency. They would not know what compassion was if it hit them in the face. I know that we totally disagree on this.

IMO, all these ET's are going to have major karma to pay. Perhaps one of the side effects of ET's engineering humans is for them to learn about karma.

Slaves are slaves and I don't care what situation you put it in, it is still the same. Humans are slaves to ET's.

"How many roads must a man walk down, before you can call him a man. The answer my friend is blowin in the wind."

"Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land. And I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord."

I've been to the mountaintop too. Someday humans will be just as free and knowledgeable as the ET's. Then the ET's will have to pay their karmic debt for pulling the wool over our eyes.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Welcome back to the golden thread Rog. Missed you.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I reviewed your letter and removed a few things I think might trigger the wrong response and added a few I think might get some resolve. Take a look, tell me what you think:

Dear [Senator/Congressman] ____________________;

Thank you in advance, for taking the time to read this letter, I’ll get straight to the point as I know your time is very valuable. Recently, I came across a legal affidavit that was signed by a Dan Burisch who claims to be a doctor, a scientist, and a former employee of not only our government but a secret government agency known as “Majestic 12”. In this affidavit, which can be found at

http://danburisch.info/b2/legal/leg_affidavit_1.htm (I have attached a copy for your review as well)

he claims that this MJ-12 agency uses the other federal agencies to assist them in surveilling and harassing American citizens. He also makes other extraordinary claims, including the claim that he was a participant in treaty negotiations with alleged extraterrestrials in what he calls the “Tau-9 Treaty Conference for the Preservation of Humanity”. He also claims that he has taken part in secret projects such as “Project Preserve Destiny”, due to what these aliens have warned will be a massive pole shift in our very near future – sometime with in the next 4 years – during which billions of we humans are supposedly going to parish. Lately, this same Dan Burisch claims that he and the rest of the so-called “Majestic 12” have used a device called the “Looking Glass” (which supposedly cost $4 billion of taxpayer dollars) to determine that we will probably avoid this pole shift because we are on “Timeline 1, variant 83”. Now, is this nonsense or is it true? Either this Dan Burisch should be jailed for perjury or lauded as a hero, but from the legal claims made, it is clear we need public hearings to get to the bottom of it all.

Now, [Sen./Congressman ______], I’m not an expert in all the “conspiracy theories” out there, but I do know a legal document when I see it (even though this affidavit is in Canadian court records, it was sworn by an American on behalf of an American) and I know my US Constitution, which says that “no treaty shall be ratified without the approval of two-thirds of the US Senate” so I ask; Did you approve of this alleged “Tau-9 Treaty”? Were you even told about it?

If what this affidavit of April 13th, 2005 claims is true, then it appears the US government (at least part of it that is privy to top-secret information) has been hiding a potentially devastating event from us and potentially from you, an event we could be preparing for. I admit full well that this all sounds very bizarre however, ever since Watergate we know we can’t really trust our government to tell us the truth. We know we’ve been lied to time and time again. Being that this Burisch fellow claims to be an employee of the “secret government” and has also signed another affidavit that names the members of that group, (as including the current Vice-President, Richard B. Cheney, the current Director of National Intelligence John ‘Mike’ McConnell, former CIA directors Porter Goss and George Tenet, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, former National Security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Richard Myers, the former director of the National Institute of Health, H. E. Varmus, and others of equal stature), I think we need public hearings on these claims of his and the excuses this group known as “Majestic 12” will put forward for not telling us the truth.

As a representative of the people, I am hopeful you will support a resolution to call for public hearings to get to the bottom of these claims. Please know that I am not asking you to take my word for any of this, the simple fact that there are very real, legal, and recorded documents that make such outlandish, unconstitutional claims on behalf of our own government all by itself warrants serious investigation and public hearings. All I am asking is that you will find it as important as I do, (along with countless others), to take action on the behalf of the people in your State, as well as for all humanity, as it is your civic duty to take action against these crimes and the criminal’s responsible.

Sincerely,

Dag

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:02 pm
GT Truther

(As I have always said, when I make a mistake, I say it.)

Uncle John here: This will be tested soon.

Of course, you said you never lie because you couldn't stand to face yourself in the mirror.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, the affidavid stops when you asked for the second time what DB's view is on NL and P-X...Did he ever comment on that?

Dag

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:37 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next