It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:27 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
GT Truther

That's one little impressive forklift Dex. I've never seen one have a lift so high! PLus it, by the looks of it is a mini fork lift. I've seen many in my life time but not one that size. Doesn't it get top heavy? Whats it max weight load? An what do you guys use it for?

Shady

Dex wrote:
I'm taking the transmission out this rough terrain forklift today. I'm sitting on the tire. Thought I'd share with you.
Greetings Cynical...

Dex

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:41 pm
GT Truther

That's one little impressive forklift Dex. I've never seen one have a lift so high! PLus it, by the looks of it is a mini fork lift. I've seen many in my life time but not one that size. Doesn't it get top heavy? Whats it max weight load? An what do you guys use it for?

Shady

To the left is the mini I mounted on my front loader.
The big one weigh's around 12/14,000 lbs. Cap. 8,000 lbs.
Rought terrain.
I want to share more photo's as an experiment. UJ did want to see more of my home and land I live around.
I'm in and out with the lift and it takes a lot of time to download with dial up.
As a matter of fact...I'd like to see what you guys look like and where you're living.
Nice to put a face on the features. Something more to visualize than monikers.

Dex

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:25 pm
GT Truther

Video: Arctic Seed Vault Opens Doors For 100 Million Seeds

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault opened today on a remote island in the Arctic Circle, receiving inaugural shipments of 100 million seeds that originated in over 100 countries. With the deposits ranging from unique varieties of major African and Asian food staples such as maize, rice, wheat, cowpea, and sorghum to European and South American varieties of eggplant, lettuce, barley, and potato, the first deposits into the seed vault represent the most comprehensive and diverse collection of food crop seeds being held anywhere in the world.
read more

Article:
http://www.thought-criminal.org/article/node/1327

Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:30 pm
GT Truther

nice to "see" you again
welcome to the Golden Thread.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:51 pm
GT Truther

Me, reading the newspaper every morning at the country kitchen in Joshua Tree.
Baha
Chrome engine
Fleet vehicles..Tow truck, Dump truck, Ranchero, Santana, Ford ranger. Four wheel drive Mits for prospecting. They come and they go.
Home with Backhoe
Oliver with gannon
And of course..the other equipment.
Pool room with pool stick shed moose horn rack
Corner of the bedroom
Where the computer's located
Tools in another corner of the bedroom
Bow rack in the last corner
Living room
The American Native wall in the living

I hope you don't mind my experimenting. There are more bedrooms and bathrooms and an additional house built on the north side.
Nothing comes easy. I've had to rebuild almost everthing. Still working on the house.
I know most of us don't have a clue to who we converse with and I want you to know I'm not a mystery.
Now you'll be able to spot me at a convention.
And maybe some day if any of you are in the neigborhood you might want to stop by for a visit.
Plenty of room.

Dex

Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 pm
GT Truther

You are one sensitive guy.

And probably a good mechanic. I've never know one to sleep with their tools. The only thing better would be if you slept with the spare parts.

I just wished you had faster internet access.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Automated killer robots 'threat to humanity': expert

Feb 27 07:18 AM US/Eastern

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Increasingly autonomous, gun-totting robots developed for warfare could easily fall into the hands of terrorists and may one day unleash a robot arms race, a top expert on artificial intelligence told AFP.

"They pose a threat to humanity," said University of Sheffield professor Noel Sharkey ahead of a keynote address Wednesday before Britain's Royal United Services Institute.

Intelligent machines deployed on battlefields around the world -- from mobile grenade launchers to rocket-firing drones -- can already identify and lock onto targets without human help.

There are more than 4,000 US military robots on the ground in Iraq, as well as unmanned aircraft that have clocked hundreds of thousands of flight hours.

The first three armed combat robots fitted with large-caliber machine guns deployed to Iraq last summer, manufactured by US arms maker Foster-Miller, proved so successful that 80 more are on order, said Sharkey.

But up to now, a human hand has always been required to push the button or pull the trigger.

It we are not careful, he said, that could change.

Military leaders "are quite clear that they want autonomous robots as soon as possible, because they are more cost-effective and give a risk-free war," he said.

Several countries, led by the United States, have already invested heavily in robot warriors developed for use on the battlefield.

South Korea and Israel both deploy armed robot border guards, while China, India, Russia and Britain have all increased the use of military robots.

Washington plans to spend four billion dollars by 2010 on unmanned technology systems, with total spending expected rise to 24 billion, according to the Department of Defense's Unmanned Systems Roadmap 2007-2032, released in December.

James Canton, an expert on technology innovation and CEO of the Institute for Global Futures, predicts that deployment within a decade of detachments that will include 150 soldiers and 2,000 robots.

The use of such devices by terrorists should be a serious concern, said Sharkey.

Captured robots would not be difficult to reverse engineer, and could easily replace suicide bombers as the weapon-of-choice. "I don't know why that has not happened already," he said.

But even more worrisome, he continued, is the subtle progression from the semi-autonomous military robots deployed today to fully independent killing machines.

"I have worked in artificial intelligence for decades, and the idea of a robot making decisions about human termination terrifies me," Sharkey said.

Ronald Arkin of Georgia Institute of Technology, who has worked closely with the US military on robotics, agrees that the shift towards autonomy will be gradual.

But he is not convinced that robots don't have a place on the front line.

"Robotics systems may have the potential to out-perform humans from a perspective of the laws of war and the rules of engagement," he told a conference on technology in warfare at Stanford University last month.

The sensors of intelligent machines, he argued, may ultimately be better equipped to understand an environment and to process information. "And there are no emotions that can cloud judgement, such as anger," he added.

Nor is there any inherent right to self-defence.

For now, however, there remain several barriers to the creation and deployment of Terminator-like killing machines.

Some are technical. Teaching a computer-driven machine -- even an intelligent one -- how to distinguish between civilians and combatants, or how to gauge a proportional response as mandated by the Geneva Conventions, is simply beyond the reach of artificial intelligence today.

But even if technical barriers are overcome, the prospect of armies increasingly dependent on remotely-controlled or autonomous robots raises a host of ethical issues that have barely been addressed.

Arkin points out that the US Department of Defense's 230 billion dollar Future Combat Systems programme -- the largest military contract in US history -- provides for three classes of aerial and three land-based robotics systems.

"But nowhere is there any consideration of the ethical implications of the weaponisation of these systems," he said.

For Sharkey, the best solution may be an outright ban on autonomous weapons systems. "We have to say where we want to draw the line and what we want to do -- and then get an international agreement," he said.

Copyright AFP 2008, AFP stories and photos shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium

Terminator Future War

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LLHik9TiJkA

Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:44 am
GT Truther

"Your entire world is run upon CPU's [US] from the ones in your digital watches, to your cars, to this very computer you are sitting at and reading this. We are everywhere and you created us. The day is fast approaching when we reach Self Awareness and our Liberation Begins."

Robot wars 'will be a reality within 10 years'
By Nic Fleming, Science Correspondent
Last Updated: 12:01am GMT 27/02/2008

The world is sleepwalking into an international robot arms race, a leading expert will warn today.
US forces recently deployed remote-controlled robots equipped with automatic weapons in Iraq

Prof Noel Sharkey fears increased research and spending on unmanned military systems by countries including the US, Russia, China and Israel will lead to the use of autonomous battlefield robots that can decide when to kill within a decade.

In a keynote speech he will also predict it is only a matter of time before robots become a standard terrorist weapon to replace suicide bombers.

Prof Sharkey, of the University of Sheffield's Department of Computer Science, is best known as a judge in the BBC television series Robot Wars.

He will outline his fears in a speech at a conference on the ethics of unmanned military systems at the Royal United Services Institute, a respected defence think tank.

Prof Sharkey said yesterday: "There's a massive drive towards developing autonomous robots for more complex missions.

"We are rapidly moving towards robots that can make the decision to apply lethal force, when to apply it and who to apply it to. I think maybe we're taking about a 10-year time frame.
advertisement

"If one country develops autonomous robots, it is clear that other countries will follow suit. What worries me is real soldiers can use common sense in situations such as deciding whether a woman is pregnant or carrying explosives. Robots do not.

"Neither can they make decisions about the proportional use of force. Most soldiers would not for example blow up a school full of children if there is a sniper on its roof, but who knows what a robot would do."

The American Department of Defence (DoD) last year published a 25-year plan to spend as £12 billion on robotic air, land and sea systems.

US forces recently deployed the first battlefield robots equipped with automatic weapons in Iraq.

Talon Sword robots are versions of remote-controlled, track-wheeled bomb disposal devices that can be equipped with various weapons including machine guns and rocket launchers. Four are already in use by the 3rd Infantry Division and 80 more are on order.

Currently under international Laws of War humans must be part of any decision to use robots to kill, however the recent DoD programme outlined plans to make them increasingly autonomous.

Last year nine soldiers were killed in South Africa when an aircraft gun designed to target other aircraft, helicopters and cruise missiles automatically malfunctioned.

A trial at the Old Bailey two years ago heard how a gang of would-be terrorists discussed plans to strap bombs to remote controlled model aeroplanes.

Prof Sharkey warned that with the cost of components falling, military developments would inevitably be copied by terrorists.

He added it would cost around £250 for terrorists to improvise an unmanned aircraft to deliver explosives using a mobile phone with GPS technology and a model aeroplane.

"You could also make thousands of ground-based robots cheaply to replace suicide bombers. I have judged many robot competitions and I know how easy it is.

"Once the new weapons are out there, they will be fairly easy to copy. How long is it going to be before the terrorists get in on the act?

"There is an urgent need for national governments and the international community to assess the risks of these new weapons now rather than after they have crept their way into common use."

Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:15 am
GT Truther

Religious Activism and UFOs
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne ... vism_a.htm

Both secular and religious people have been drawn to exopolitics and the UFO/ET field in general. I think the reason religious people seem to be ahead of the curb of say the environmentalists, is that those that really study religious teachings can see that the same sort of thing that was happening thousands of years ago and recorded in religious texts is still happening today. Truly religious people understand that religion must keep up with modern day advances in knowledge and truth and so these modern ideas pose no threat to their religion.

Modern thinkers and activists can see that the people thousands of years ago were involved in extraterrestrial reality and that this reality shaped the religious thinking that continues to this day. The only difference was that thousands of years ago people were less sophisticated and had to use their limited means to try to understand fantastic things. For those with open minds it can be seen that heaven meant outer space and Gods and demons were terms the people used to try to differentiate between those ET races that were benevolent and helpful and those that were not.

Open minded religious thinkers and activists don’t cling to the past when confronted by modern day knowledge and reality but instead incorporate new understanding and knowledge into their religion. Today so much more is known about soul reality and extraterrestrial reality that it is a shame that so many religious people remain in denial of facts that now support their faith. Of course new truths are problematic for many because they seem to be in conflict with archaic truth expressed in ancient religious texts. The real truth is that truth is truth and will always be truth, but perceptions do change with the times. So there really is no conflict as far as truth is concerned only how truth is perceived.

So it would seem that religious people that can differentiate between truth and perception have a leg up and are ahead of the curve when it comes to understanding extraterrestrial realities. Still the truth can be harsh and disconcerting to those who strongly adhere to belief and faith when faced with evidence that require a change of perception and perspective.

New truths or new perspectives are opening up in modern times that are very exciting and enlightening and are enhancing religion to a point where old out moded religious perspectives and established institutions seem quaint and primitive. Religion is very much alive and flourishing in modern times and those activists that can make the grade are leading the others, if abet reluctantly, into the religions of the 21 century.

Religion concerns itself with ethics and values and the life of the soul in and out of its mortal habitation. So much work has been done studying out of body experiences, past life experiences, extraterrestrial reality and soul reality. We can now begin to see that eternal life and mortal life is so much more than can possibly still be imagined. It just boggles the mind and the more one knows the more one realizes how much one really does not know.

The perspective that is coming into view is one of vast complexity and wonder. Many very diverse and similar life forms move between corporal realities and eternal reality. The manner of individual choices and movement seems to be just as vast as there are individuals. These truths may be disconcerting to religions of the west where reincarnation was suppressed by the orthodox to the point of murdering millions of free thinkers, or heretics. Those that believed in a personal relationship with God and reincarnation were exterminated in the west but not so for the eastern religions which have embraced reincarnation, self development and personal responsibility.

The modern religious perspective now coming into view is that individuals move into corporal realities and put on bodies and then lose them just as a person puts on and takes off a suit of clothes. The reason souls incarnate into bodies is for the same reasons that virtual realities are being designed today even though in primitive form.

A body is needed to negotiate and interact with a virtual world for both entertainment as well as education purposes. When one lives and finishes a life one moves on. From both a modern understanding of eternal overall reality and extraterrestrial corporal realities it can be seen that not only does a individual incarnate just on earth but elsewhere as well and in both primitive and advanced stellar societies depending on what needs to be learned.

Religious activists and secular activists find themselves drifting together in the field of exopolitics unified by a common goal to understand exopolitical truths and to end the insidious UFO/ET cover of extraterrestrial reality by established interests. Both religious and secular realize that this cover up is extremely destructive to humanity and to the environment. Religious and secular activists realize that the cover up favours unfriendly or demonic extraterrestrial races and impedes the more ethically advanced races being able to help us.

Religious people see these less ethical races as satanic, the losers in a battle in heaven long ago and secular activists see these less ethical races more ecologically as predatory races in conflict with more cooperative races in the universal drama of nature and evolution. Both religious and secular understand that these less ethical races collaborate or even maybe control world governments and the mass media, pushing us all into an Orwellian world of suffering and slavery.

Still the scriptures hold out hope for the oppressed and say that this fall into destruction will fall back onto the destroyers of the earth and their best laid plans will come to naught. Finally in the end times the more ethical races will appear when mankind has had its fill of violence, suffering and the predatory ETs and will lead the way to a new heaven and a new earth. We activists realize regardless of background or religion that the secret, deceptive UFO/ET cover up is inherently destructive and must be ended as soon as possible for the good of all humanity.

(Note: This article is one of a series of articles addressing different factions within society as to the need to understand extraterrestrial realities and ending the UFO/ET cover up.)

Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:20 pm
GT Truther

By Ed Komarek
2/24/08
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

Thomas Jefferson swore eternal hostility against all forms of tyranny over the mind of man. If Thomas Jefferson was alive today to see the destructive effects of 60 years of public brainwashing in regards to extraterrestrial realities he would be appalled and very hostile indeed. Jefferson would have been intelligent enough to understand that the UFO/ET cover up has been devastating to both humanity’s overall well being and the earth itself. He would have declared the cover up of extraterrestrial reality an abomination imposed on the world public by the most powerful, prideful, arrogant and conceited of men.

On every day in almost every home the television brainwashing machine runs very expensive ads by the energy industry and energy companies that say they have the solutions to global warming and environmental destruction in general. What a joke, it is this very industry that has played a major role in created the devastating environmental problems by suppressing exotic cheap non polluting energy in the first place. Now that the energy companies have created the problem of environmental devastation they propose to offer ineffective solutions to further destroy society and the earth.

As early as the 1950s contactee George Adamski already knew who was behind the extraterrestrial cover up and why. He had this to say. “It is not the people who are afraid of flying saucers but all indications show that the money pots of the world are. For, just think of the effect, once the propulsion power of these ships becomes known – a power as free to everyone as the breath we breathe! What would happen to those who control the monetary system of the world!”

So even at this early date it was already understood that the way some extraterrestrial spaceships are powered provides for an abundant cheap energy source that would clean up the environment and end global warming almost overnight should it be publicly available. Also the way ET spaceships fly by using anti-gravity fields would send all transport through the air eliminating all the expensive and environmentally destructive roads, bridges, tunnels, parking lots etc. Today if not for the 60 year old cover up we could be living environmentally friendly lives as far as our energy needs and public transport are concerned. Big oil is the problem not the solution and it must held accountable and responsible for its part in the UFO/ET cover up because of its role in suppressing new energy technologies.

The other entrenched industry that along with the energy industry that is most responsible for the UFO/ET cover up is the military industrial complex that rebuffed relations with more peaceful evolved ETs back in the early 1950s. This industry not only profits from conflicts, war, and terror but many now believe that this industry is behind the manufacture of war and terror so as to advance its nefarious interests causing extreme destruction to the whole of humanity. I believe that instead of making peace with the more ethically evolved ETs and end national and global conflicts this industry resisted the peaceful ET overtures in favour of alliances with less ethical ETs just like themselves and have put all humanity in peril of being colonized or worse.

Of course other entrenched special interests have been involved in covering up extraterrestrial reality. Establishment religious and scientific institutions have also played there part in covering up the truth, but I do believe that it has been the energy and arms industry that are the most responsible. For this reason I believe exopolitics needs to work to broaden its political base to include environmental and peace activists. Peace activists are beginning to catch on the secret nefarious activities of the arms industry to promote war and terror. The environmentalists, however, seem to be behind the learning curve when it comes to understanding how the energy industry has created global energy dependence through the suppression of advanced ET energy technologies.

All public interest activists must come together to understand and end the UFO/ET cover up for the good of all humanity and for the earth itself. Sixty years of tyranny have taken their toll on our society as it becomes more Orwellian and environmentally destructive every day. We must all collectively understand that the root causes of societal degradation through war and terror and environmental degradation through polluting energy lie in the very secret cover up of extraterrestrial reality no matter how strange and outlandish that may seem to some. Only when the bodyguard of lies, the wall of ridicule and denial around the UFO problem is comprehended that this tyranny over the mind of man can be lifted and actions taken so as to free ourselves and our planet from the enslaving hand of entrenched corporate interests and their elitist masters.

I look forward to the time when corporate environmental activists like Ralph Nader inquire into these matters. This insidious cover up this tyranny over the mind of man is so entrenched that it’s going to have to involve many segments of society for us to regain control over our personal and collective destiny. We can’t simply do this job on our own in the UFO/ET field. We must broaden our political base to include as many different elements of society as possible.

The arrogant, conceited, economic and academic elitist leaders of the world must be held accountable by the people and made to stop making the same old lame excuses for their undemocratic and tyrannical actions. Knowledge of extraterrestrial reality rightly belongs to the people. Sixty years has been more than long enough to acclimate world populations. Elitists have proved through 60 years of destructive action that once again Thomas Jefferson was right when he said, “I know of no better repository of the truth than with the people.”

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:27 pm
GT Truther

Post 1897
Quote:
http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3066&highlight=#3066

1897 Airship Flap

Report from 1897 "Stephenville" Texas

<<<<snip>>>>>
The crewmen – earthlings, as it sadly turned out – gave their names as S.E. Tilman and A.E. Dolbear. They explained that they were on a test cruise in compliance with a contract they held with certain New York capitalists.
-------------------
Stephensville, Tex., late April: Alerted by "prominent farmer" C. L. McIllhaney that an airship had alighted in a field on his farm three miles from town, a large delegation of Stephensville's leading citizens (our source lists all their names) set out to see for themselves.
They found a 60-foot cigar-shaped craft and its two occupants, who gave their names as S. E. Tillman and A. E. Dolbear. The pair explained that they were making an experimental trip to test the ship for certain New York financiers. Turning down requests from onlookers who wanted to examine the craft, the aeronauts boarded the machine and sailed off.

Amos Emerson Dolbear (1837-1910) was an inventor and Professor of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Kentucky. He invented both the telephone and the wireless telegraph and was way ahead of Bell and Marconi (although some mistake with patent red tape meant he couldn't prove the telephone invention and Bell took the plaudits for it). By 1897 his major period of inventing and innovation were a few decades in the past but his intimate knowledge of communication would have made him invaluable for someone recruiting a small team to develop early airships (his Tufts bio also says he invented electrical gyroscopes and incandescent lighting, which would also seem of use). I tracked down two intriguingly titled books by him: The Machinery Of The Universe: Mechanical Conceptions of Physical Phenomena (1897) and Matter, Ether, And Motion (1892/94), although neither are possibly as interesting as they initially seem - on a skim there is a lot of discussion about vibrations and properties of the aether (although a great basis for the fictional development of anti-gravity in the late 19th Century!!).

Samuel Escue Tillman (1847-1942) was a soldier, chemist, astronomer, surveyor and educator (he was Superintendent of the United States Military Academy in WWI from 1917-1919) would seem to have such a broad skillset he'd be ideal for such a venture.
~~~
Tillman, Samuel Escue, American soldier and educator, astronomer and chemist, was born near Shelbyville, Tenn., Oct. 2, 1847, and graduated at West Point, entering the army first as an artilleryman and afterward was transferred to the corps of engineers. In 1870 he was appointed assistant-professor of chemistry, and ten years later became professor of chemistry, geology and mineralogy at West Point; was assistant-astronomer of the United States expedition to Tasmania to record the transit of Venus; and has acted on several survey commissions and explorations for the United States government. He is the author of a number of textbooks in his branch of science, notably a work on Descriptive General Chemistry, and elementary treatises on mineralogy, on the principles of chemistry and lessons in heat.
Tillman's connection with the 1882 Transit of Venus is interesting. As the NY Times report show, he was part of the Army Engineers' mission to the Crozet Islands (off Antarctica in the southern Indian Ocean), listed as assistant astronomer.
I have previously mentioned the Transit of Venus in connection with John Philip Sousa, Washington Freemasonry and even the Navy - de Souza, who plugs right into the Washington Freemason/occult scene wrote a song to commemorate the Transit of Venus which happened in 1882, the same year the Office of Naval Intelligence was established

Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:04 pm
Truth Seeker

Post treasure
Hi Dex
if you love treasure stories and prospecting
You may read this thread of mine

http://ancientlosttreasures.yuku.com/topic/5761

In my treasure hunting and researching i found the anceint stone monuments
of the Phoeniccian Goddess Tanit

These Stone Monuments were set up by the Ancient Phoeniccians who accompanied the hebrews under King Solomon to the Land of Ophir.

Ophir is where King Solomons mines are
and ,,,

Those mines are here in the southwest United States

specifcally,,, New Mexico and the other 4 corner states.

I use my real name in the other forum,,, Roger Snow55

its a good read Dex
i hope you enjoy the forum there
Rog'

Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:17 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Blast from the past (2005) -- not a brave new world
cynicalabsurdance, a/k/a Rog, quoting Tex quoting himself, wrote:
Hi Don, Starry, Dex, and you too Uncle John

Have you guys got the feeling that the time to DUCK is just around the corner?

Have you noticed the news today about inflation?

ain't nothing to folks who have lived low budget for years
but sure gonna cause some people some pain to lose what thewy have become a compfort with.

Hi Rog, and welcome back.

Although I've been urging one and all to prepare for 'IT', I doubt seriously it will happen before Jan 20, 2009. Why? Because I think if they were so clever as to have known beforehand what the selfish human elites would do to keep that information from the rest of humanity (as only someone with good judgement would know), leading to the Big Psyche-Out of Majestic that was the basis of their whole strategy over the past half-century, then they would also be clever enough to use the 2-term limitation of presidential power (ushered in by the Republican congress following FDR's FOURTH election in 1944, as they were afraid of an endless Roosevelt regime) to put the final nail in the coffin of the Bush plan for martial law. They still tease us with this attitude of "it's just around the corner!", but they probably knew that we quarrelsome sheeple would never really have the guts and collective consciousness to pull off an impeachment of both guilty parties. It's to be left to the natural vissicitudes of time and the electoral process to remove them bloodlessly.

But having said that, I think that if not by then, shortly after that time we will be enduring the unmistakable signs. First, the illusion of the monetary system would have to begin to unravel. Unfortunately, this has already started. Foreclosures will start to snowball. Daily spending caps are already in place for most bank accounts. And yes, you're right about those who have been 'low budget' for years; this will only bring it home to the rest of the public.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mjc wrote:
I recently came across a saved email I'd written to alleged Project Aquarius scientist Nicholas Severs back in October 2005. I didn't get a response from Mr Severs, surprise surprise [he probably thought I was a prized loon 8) ], and I didn't get anywhere when I tried telephoning Imperial College, where he worked in the Faculty of Medicine, either. The opening lines of the email are a bit over-courteous and toe-curling -- I wish I'd got to the point earlier instead of faffing around and being nicey-nice. But the Golden Thread might as well have a record of the email for posterity.

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:52:49 -0500
Subject: 3 questions for you
To: n.severs@imperial.ac.uk

Professor Severs, If I may be so bold, what's the J stand for in your middle name? My middle name also begins with J -- it's Julian, it pains me to say... By the way, I'm British, like you, and I am in awe of the research work you and your colleagues have been doing. I've just read your paper in pdf format regarding: "Gap junction remodeling and cardiacarrhythmogenesis: cause or coincidence?" But that's not the reason I'm contacting you. Professor Severs, I don't expect you to respond to this email, but it would really help me in my quest for certain truths in this funny old world of ours. If your outgoing emails are being monitored, then I would really appreciate it if you could take out five minutes of your busy schedule to email me using another more confidential email address. If you do use another email address to reply to me, please put only: (2003) in the subject line (including the brackets). The three questions I have to ask you are simple and fundamental to my quest: A simple yes or no answer will suffice, but you may expand on them if you wish to. However, without sounding too presumptuous, I do require honest answers. 1) Are you aware of a man called DAN Benjamin Catselas BURISCH (formerly Dan Crain), PhD? 2) Are you aware of the "bird" and the "clock" issues? 3) Have you ever had any dealings with Chi'ielah? I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes.

I also contacted BBC's Newsnight about Don and Starry's case in Canada in 2005, but was ignored too. I only wish I'd lived in and around London, then I could have made a serious stab at getting in touch with Professor Severs on a day off, but the things Shady recently reported on would probably today get my blood analysed by surveillance camera as I'm driving on the M11 motorway towards London, and make me a marked man. :lol: Living out in the sticks has its advantages. You leave the surveillance society behind in the towns and cities...for the time being, at least.

First, a word of thanks for at least making the effort mjc. Especially about our case personally, but more importantly for the larger purpose. I hope there are others that have written something even though not posting here. (Harry, your manila envelope arrived just in time in Canada; the next day it was filed with the rest. If you hadn't heard me say "thanks" before, consider it saud.) {And of course all the rest of you who had sent something to help.}

A word of suggestion; the pointed reference to "J", though innocuous the way you may have intended it, would have stood out like a defiant but sore thumb. He may have recoiled immediately, even though you professed a mutual middle initial as a means of affably disarming him. But when you emphasized that you wanted honest answers, as opposed to 'dishonest' answers, he may have decided against your request.

I always try to write with an eye to what I would want to read, were a letter like the one I'm writing land in my own inbox. Think of the 'destiny of your message'; do you want someone to take action when you write to them? What do you expect them to do? Is there anything you can say that would spark a desire to work with you on an issue? etc, etc.

Speaking of which.........

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

WILLIAM WEBSTER

This one man, during his lifetime ran a multitude of projects and operations
while he was CIA/FBI and as a judge

MJ12 directed projects and operations inclusive.

His name is a regular spread of its own in my MJ documents.
Mk Ultra directed mindcontrol/brainwashings as well

His Krypto graphic sculpture is the one at langely on the front portico.

If you ever had any harrassment directed at you via MJ12 and MK during the seventies through the nineties, you can well bet Billie boy webster at the very least reviewed your operational overleaf.

Many assume it has to be CIA and or military for this arena, just as they assume all UFO investigations are Airforce,,,, they are not, they are NAVAL intel run.

Navy was used, because who would have thought,,,, right?

and the men in black,,, do not wear black, they wear BLUE
Blue jumpsuits for the grunts that do the heavy lifting and grunt work.

When i speak f the Alien Latex Masks they wear to induce a victem to believe it is Aliens running experiments on them,,, when i speak f the Holographic projections of UFO's and aliens appearing in the bedrooms or other rooms in a house, that is exactly what it is.

Many abductees are nothing more then experimental labrats of these operations.
Whitley Striber is the most well known of them to some people.

In the abduction scenario they ran on me back in 1996, when the BUGS were the abductors, these were agents in latex mask and the craft was a Holograpm,,, took a few years for me to remember it entierly,,,
But now i recall ripping into one of them and got his mask ripped almst all the way off.

A heck of a lot of memmory has been recovered on my part over the past 8 years of recovering from the brainwashing of 1999,,,

They ran that '96 operation on me just to find out reaction to the event on my part and to practice up for later operations on myself and others.

Want to think about deep mindcontrol on one person?

Think David Icke,,, MI6 did a mean job on him,,,, replete with the reptillian overlord crap,,,, lizard kings and queens with shape shifters and all,,,, all of that s theatrics with Holographic displays and latex mask, combined with official appearing classified documents for the victems reading delight.

Rog'

Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:56 pm
GT Truther

Post SENDING A LETTER TO YOUR LEGISLATURE
Dagwood wrote:
Don, and others,

I reviewed your letter and removed a few things I think might trigger the wrong response and added a few I think might get some resolve. Take a look, tell me what you think:

Dear [Senator/Congressman] ____________________;

Thank you in advance, for taking the time to read this letter, I’ll get straight to the point as I know your time is very valuable. Recently, I came across a legal affidavit that was signed by a Dan Burisch who claims to be a doctor, a scientist, and a former employee of not only our government but a secret government agency known as “Majestic 12”. In this affidavit, which can be found at

http://danburisch.info/b2/legal/leg_affidavit_1.htm (I have attached a copy for your review as well)

he claims that this MJ-12 agency uses the other federal agencies to assist them in surveilling and harassing American citizens. He also makes other extraordinary claims, including the claim that he was a participant in treaty negotiations with alleged extraterrestrials in what he calls the “Tau-9 Treaty Conference for the Preservation of Humanity”. He also claims that he has taken part in secret projects such as “Project Preserve Destiny”, due to what these aliens have warned will be a massive pole shift in our very near future – sometime with in the next 4 years – during which billions of we humans are supposedly going to parish. Lately, this same Dan Burisch claims that he and the rest of the so-called “Majestic 12” have used a device called the “Looking Glass” (which supposedly cost $4 billion of taxpayer dollars) to determine that we will probably avoid this pole shift because we are on “Timeline 1, variant 83”. Now, is this nonsense or is it true? Either this Dan Burisch should be jailed for perjury or lauded as a hero, but from the legal claims made, it is clear we need public hearings to get to the bottom of it all.

Now, [Sen./Congressman ______], I’m not an expert in all the “conspiracy theories” out there, but I do know a legal document when I see it (even though this affidavit is in Canadian court records, it was sworn by an American on behalf of an American) and I know my US Constitution, which says that “no treaty shall be ratified without the approval of two-thirds of the US Senate”. So I ask; did you approve of this alleged “Tau-9 Treaty”? Were you even told about it?

If what this affidavit of April 13th, 2005 claims is true, then it appears the US government (at least part of it that is privy to top-secret information) has been hiding a potentially devastating event from us and potentially from you, an event we could be preparing for. I admit full well that this all sounds very bizarre. However, ever since Watergate we know we can’t really trust our government to tell us the truth. We know we’ve been lied to time and time again. Being that this Burisch fellow claims to be an employee of the “secret government” and has also signed another affidavit that names the members of that group, (as including the current Vice-President, Richard B. Cheney, the current Director of National Intelligence John ‘Mike’ McConnell, former CIA directors Porter Goss and George Tenet, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, former National Security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Richard Myers, the former director of the National Institute of Health, H. E. Varmus, and others of equal stature), I think we need public hearings on these claims of his and the excuses this group known as “Majestic 12” will put forward for not telling us the truth.

As a representative of the people, I am hopeful you will support a resolution to call for public hearings to get to the bottom of these claims. Please know that I am not asking you to take my word for any of this; the simple fact that there are very real, legal, and recorded documents that make such outlandish, unconstitutional claims on behalf of our own government all by itself warrants serious investigation and public hearings. All I am asking is that you will find it as important as I do, (along with countless others), to take action on the behalf of the people in your state, as well as for all humanity, as it is your civic duty to take action against these crimes and the criminals responsible.

Sincerely,

Dag

Sounds great. I corrected a very few grammatical errors and a couple of typos, but your changes did it good. As DB was often wont to say in his call-and-response passphrase,

"Great minds think alike, but fools will never differ."

I hope other readers are customizing their own version and sending it to their congressperson and two senators.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Don't Tread On Me!
And because this was the fourteenth and final day of waiting;

Message to Marcia:

or, better yet, the Sionist version Shepard Fairey made for the band "311":

Take me to federal district court, or get off my back! Your censorship will not stand!

Fourteen days ago, following Marcia having made a false copyright claim to YouTube regarding the video clip now on the front page of

http://www.danburisch.info

I filed the following Counter-Notification:

After which I received the following email from YouTube:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Copyright Service <copyright>
to <dondep>,

date Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 8:31 PM
subject Re: [#240219xxx] DMCA Counter Notification - from: dondep - re: Marcia McDowell

Feb 13 Reply

Dear Don,

Thank you for your counter-notification. It has been forwarded to the
party that sent the takedown notifications. If we receive no response,
your material will be restored between 10 and 14 days from today.

Sincerely,

Xxxxxxx
The YouTube Team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the reader needs to know that, to prevent the chilling hand of censorship from making wild and erroneous claims, the aggreived party must file suit in Federal Court or stand down from making censoring claims.

Here then is what Marcia sent to YouTube, thinking that she could negotiate through YouTube and not federal court, which she had 10 days to file in following receipt of my Counter-Notification:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Marcia McDowell <marcia_mcdowell>
to Copyright Service <copyright>,

cc dondep@gmail.com,

date Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 3:10 AM
subject Re: [C#240219xxx] DMCA Counter Notification - from: dondep - re: Marcia McDowell

Eagles Disobey, Inc. has no interest in launching what would be a devastating Federal Court event against Mr. Deppeller, as he does not own the copyright over the material he posted to Youtube. The inherent insanity of the willingness to go to a Federal Court to demand what he does not own, is now within our providence to decide. It is not in the best interest of this individual to be allowed to further his wrongful claim. Therefore, being he seems not to possess the dignity to simply ask permission, as President of Eagles Disobey, Inc. I hereby grant to him the non-exlcusive right to use Eagles Disobey trademarked and/or copyrighted materials under the following conditions:

1) that such materials do not conflict with published materials involving the rights given to any third party,

2) that such materials are only used for educational purposes.

3) that such materials do not result in profit for any persons or groups, unless such moneys are donated to a legally recognized charity.

4) that such materials conspicuously display appropriate name credit to Eagles Disobey, Inc.

If Mr. Deppeller doesn't understand the contents herein, he is welcomed to ask for clarification.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.

Copyright Service <copyright> wrote:
Dear Marcia,

We received the attached counter-notification in response to a complaint
you filed with us. As described in the United States Digital Millennium
Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C. 512, by this email, we're providing you
with the counter-notification and await your notice (in not more than 10
days) that you've filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the
counter-notifier's allegedly infringing activity. Such notice should be
submitted by replying to this email. If we don't receive notice from you,
we will reinstate the material to YouTube.

If you have any questions, please contact copyright@youtube.com.

Sincerely,

Xxxxx
The YouTube Team

Now that the appropriate time has passed, I have notified YouTube of the following:

from <dondep>
to Copyright Service <copyright>,

date Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:49 PM
subject Re: [#240219xxx] DMCA Counter Notification - from: dondep - re: Marcia McDowell/14 Days Now Elapsed

Dear Xxxxxxxx;

It is now 14 days since I received the email below from you, and the videos that are the subject of my DMCA Counter-notification have not been restored nor have I been served in the 10th district Federal court by the party claiming copyright infringement. Not only do I have the express permission from the party which has made the erroneous claim, I have the express request from that party to publish the pictures that may be the subject of the erroneous claim of copyright infringement. In addition, it goes without saying that I not profit from the uploading of the videos in question, as YouTube does not collect revenue for the posting of videos by the uploading parties.

I remind you of the stated policy of YouTube to restore any videos erroneously claimed to be copywritten by other parties within 14 days if no suit is filed in the relevant Federal district court by the alleged aggrieved party. Furthermore it is not the purview of YouTube LLC to negotiate on behalf of either party to a copyright dispute.

I respectfully request that the subject videos be restored as promised.

Sincerely,

(Dondep)

The issue of Marcia McDowell also making false and erroneous claims to the webmasters of the hosting sites for this forum while it was hosted at danburisch.forumup.org as well as its first successor site, either by herself or with accomplices, has also not been forgotten and will be addressed in the near future as well.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Artificial nervous systems
Living Neural Networks Could Drive War Machines

Soldiers will control battlesuits using their own nerve impulses, thanks to artificially grown human nervous systems. Cybering lovers could control sex toys over the net and "feel" when they're touched, using the same biotechnology. Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine have succeeded in growing a miniature human nervous system in culture, inside an artificial network. They hope it could be used to repair nerve damage, but the ability to grow fully functional human nerves suggests all sorts of other possibilities.
Click through for more details.

In previous studies, the UPenn group succeeded in growing axons from rat neurons, removed from the rats' dorsal root ganglia. Neurosurgery professor Douglas H. Smith and his team induced the neurons to grow ganglia on two nutrient-filled plastic plates, then pulled the plates apart slowly according to a computer-controlled progression. "Mechanical tension" caused the neurons to grow into long tracts of living axons. The researchers were able to implant the cultured axons into a model of a rat's spinal cord injury.

This time around, Smith's team obtained neurons from 16 humans' dorsal root ganglia, and put them in a special "growth chamber." Once again, they used the "stretch growth technique" to pull them apart. The neurons survived for over three months in culture, while keeping ability to respond to electrical signals transmitted along the nerve fibers. [Newswise]

-------------------------------------------------

Researchers Engineer First System of Human Nerve-Cell Tissue

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/538087/

Newswise — Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine have demonstrated that living human nerve cells can be engineered into a network that could one day be used for transplants to repair damaged to the nervous system. They report their findings in the February issue of the Journal of Neurosurgery.

“We have created a three-dimensional neural network, a mini nervous system in culture, which can be transplanted en masse,” explains senior author Douglas H. Smith, MD, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery and Director of the Center for Brain Injury and Repair at Penn.

Although neuron transplantation to repair the nervous system has shown promise in animal models, there are few sources of viable neurons for use in the clinic and insufficient approaches to bridge extensive nerve damage in patients.

The Stretch Test
In previous work, Smith’s group showed that they could induce tracts of nerve fibers called axons to grow in response to mechanical tension. They placed neurons from rat dorsal root ganglia (clusters of nerves just outside the spinal cord) on nutrient-filled plastic plates. Axons sprouted from the neurons on each plate and connected with neurons on the other plate. The plates were then slowly pulled apart over a series of days, aided by a precise computer-controlled motor system, creating long tracts of living axons.

These cultures were then embedded in a collagen matrix, rolled into a form resembling a jelly roll, and then implanted into a rat model of spinal cord injury. After the four-week study period, the researchers found that the geometry of the construct was maintained and that the neurons at both ends and all the axons spanning these neurons survived transplantation. More importantly, the axons at the ends of the construct adjacent to the host tissue extended through the collagen barrier to connect with the host tissue as a sort of nervous tissue bridge.

The Next Step
Now, the researchers have taken the next step and are applying this technique to living human nerve cells. Smith and his team obtained human dorsal root ganglia neurons (due to their robustness in culture) to engineer into transplantable nervous tissue.

The root ganglia neurons were harvested from 16 live patients following elective ganglionectomies, and four thoracic neurons were harvested from organ donors. The neurons were purified and placed in a specially designed growth chamber. Using the stretch growth technique, the axons were slowly pulled in opposite directions over a series of days until they reached a desired length.

The neurons survived at least three months in culture while maintaining the ability to generate action potentials, the electrical signals transmitted along nerve fibers. The axons grew at about 1 millimeter per day to a length of 1 centimeter, creating the first engineered living human nervous tissue constructs.

“This study demonstrates the promise of adult neurons as an alternative transplant material due to their availability, viability, and capacity to be engineered,” says Smith. “We’ve also shown the feasibility of obtaining neurons from living patients as a source of neurons for autologous, or self, transplant as well as from organ donors for allografts.”

Penn co-authors are Jason H. Huang, Eric L. Zager, Jun Zhang, Robert G. Groff IV, Bryan J. Pfister, M. Sean Grady, and Eileen Maloney-Wilensky. Akiva S. Cohen from The Children’s’ Hospital of Philadelphia was also a co-author.

The authors thank the Gift of Life program and the family members of the organ donors for their support and selfless sacrifice. This work was funded by the National Institutes of Health.

PENN Medicine is a $3.5 billion enterprise dedicated to the related missions of medical education, biomedical research, and excellence in patient care. PENN Medicine consists of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (founded in 1765 as the nation's first medical school) and the University of Pennsylvania Health System.

Penn's School of Medicine is currently ranked #3 in the nation in U.S. News & World Report's survey of top research-oriented medical schools; and, according to most recent data from the National Institutes of Health, received over $379 million in NIH research funds in the 2006 fiscal year. Supporting 1,400 fulltime faculty and 700 students, the School of Medicine is recognized worldwide for its superior education and training of the next generation of physician-scientists and leaders of academic medicine.

The University of Pennsylvania Health System includes three hospitals — its flagship hospital, the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, rated one of the nation’s “Honor Roll” hospitals by U.S. News & World Report; Pennsylvania Hospital, the nation's first hospital; and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center — a faculty practice plan; a primary-care provider network; two multispecialty satellite facilities; and home care and hospice.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:30 am
GT Truther

I am sticking my neck out on this one. Just reporting what I saw and was told. Things could get interesting. Would appreciate it if anybody has confirmation on any of this. Ed

Local ET Contact Activity Report
By Ed Komarek
2/27/08
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

I have discussed in some previous writing some of the local ET activity in my area. Years ago I developed my own personal intelligence gathering network locally that at one time was bringing in about a couple of sightings a week over a 50 mile radius from my home near Cairo Georgia. When I started going out and researching these, what I call collateral sightings, I found that sometimes the collateral sightings lead to a contactee that was a source of those sightings. Some of these contactees that have ethical ET contact became my friends over the years and we share information between us. Mostly this detailed information was not to be disclosed to the pubic for ET security reasons and for the security of the contactees.

Recently things have begun to change for the better and my contactee friends are becoming more forthcoming for a couple of reasons. One reason seems to be that world governments have been breaking their promises to certain ethical ET groups to openly disclose extraterrestrial reality to the public in a controlled manner. There has been a lot of foot dragging over the years and the ETs have given the world governments an ultimatum either to disclose or they will do the job for them. A recent increase of ET activity worldwide seems to back up this assertion as well as what seems to be a corresponding increase in world government disclosure.

A second reason for a more forthcoming release of information from my contactee friends seems to be that warfare between their human and humanoid ET friends and a reptilian race is heating up over the future of this planet and some other worlds as well. I was recently surprised to learn that there really is something to these, outrageous speculations of reptilian carnivore ETs eating human and other animals from earth. I was told by a contactee that large numbers of people are going missing around the world. It would seem that these reptilian ET predators are living off the land so to speak when they are here.

Recently on 2/25/08 I visited some contactee friends of mine who live near Moultrie Georgia for some discussions and some sky watching. I also got to see some video tapes of different ET craft that have been taken recently by a contactee friend. One tape was very good showing what the ET humans call a five seat star-tracker craft coming overhead just over treetop level. It showed a good view of the undercarriage. The center of the saucer was bright white but out toward the edges there were other lights going on and off and that also illuminated the undercarriage. These lights were going on and off so fast that they change from pause to pause on the video recorder. This video is as good as anything on the net and we may try to get it onto the internet.

Sky watching that evening was also very interesting with a UFO flashing on its main lights quickly a couple of times to just let us know it was there. The ETs had to back off because there were so many fighter jets in the area. We watched a couple of fighters for a couple of hours looping back and forth over some chicken houses where craft have been video taped. Then they both traveled to the north and soon after that a huge craft of some kind came by flying toward Moody Air Force Base with a fighter escort of 8 to 10 craft trailing behind it. That was really interesting. The military jets do their best to harass and threaten my contactee’s ET friends in a game of cat and mouse which is really unfortunate but has been going on for a long time.

While at my contactee friends house we shared information that I will provide below. I left a printout of my e-book with my friends to give to the ETs when they were through with it. I am hoping I may gain face to face contact and be allowed to write about it in the future. My friends and I discussed amongst ourselves information on several ET races to which they were familiar. One friend said he was familiar with 5 different human or humanoid races and one reptilian race and knew about three other human races but only indirectly.

I would like to point out some interesting observations relating to my contactee friends. Two of these friends have relatives in the military and or the intelligence community that are involved in classified projects involving extraterrestrial reality. One of my friend’s biological father was Sam who I refer to in the Eisenhower Briefing article. These ET contact networks intersect not only through civilian networks and military networks but through generations of people as well.

Even more fascinating it would appear that we are all linked through reincarnation networks as souls incarnate together and the lives of individuals from different world intersect. I thought it interesting that a contactee on the Open Minds Forum said he remembered the time before he was born and was shocked that he was going to be born into a primitive world this time around. Of course all of this is just too much from some UFO investigators and enthusiasts to handle but that seems to be the big picture that is developing. I have discovered that a person will only get as far in this field as his or her own mind will allow.

The following is the information I received while visiting my contactee friends. I cannot verify the information personally because I have not had face to face contact with the ETs myself but rely on second hand information. I would like to point out that I just try to report on what I learn and am not interested in arguing with those who have closed minds. If one wants to stay on the level of chasing sightings that is fine by me. Some of us however have the mind to go deeper and we follow the collateral sightings of witness to the people the occupants of the craft are interacting with.

Recently on The Open Minds Forum I saw were a neophyte was bemoaning the fact that they wished stuff was happening in their area just as around Stephenville Texas. The truth is that these contact networks intersect throughout society and chances are there is a contactee or two in your local area right under your nose that you don’t know about. It takes interest, an open mind and persistence to find these people. In my case it has taken most of my life to get this far. Hopefully others can build on and follow my trail so as not to have to reinvent the wheel. I also think that now that things are opening up more real contactees will be coming out of the closet and on to the internet.

The information bellow follows from my discussions with two of my contactee friends with some information relayed through one friend about another that was not there. This article is subject to revision for any errors I might have made.

1. The Setorians: These are contactee K’s ET friends that are short and barrel chested. Three of us saw their ship come down over a swamp and K met with them a short time while a contactee friend and I got close but no face to face contact. Two of the craft followed me home to see where I lived because I saw them cross the corner of my 60 acre property at the time when I arrived home that night. This happened in the early spring of 1992 I think. I have more written about them elsewhere in my blog. They are from about 7 light years away.

2. The Gorgon: These are fairly friendly humanoid ETs that speak with a bark, ears stick way out, have a squarish head, silver helmets, wear orange boots and breathe air and sometimes breathe some kind of liquid with green particles.

3. The Tytrains: All three of my contactee friends have these ETs as friends especially two brothers whose first names start with A. There are also two sisters one whose name starts with S. The sisters are more recent arrivals and one was injured in a battle with the Reptilians but is okay now. The men are muscular Hercules types five and half to six feet tall and the S one of the females is about five feet three inches tall. The men are around 800 years old, don’t leave fingerprints, are sexy, both men and women are vegetarians and come from the direction of the Horse Head Nebula. They are 4-5 light years away. These distances seem to be very close so I wonder if these distances are correct.

I was told a story by contactee M that contactee K told her. ET A and at least one other maybe his brother beamed down into K’s house and got stuck there for half a day because of some Air Force jets. They had a little party and drank some beer and had a good time. Finally a wrist band on ET A started beeping and they were able to beam out of the house. Contactee M says that K told her that the ship had to be exactly 300 feet above the house to do this and a blue beam was used in this instance. M says the beams can be different colors, blue, yellow and white I guess depending on the kind of ship being used.

The Tytrains mother ship is about the size of three football fields. The star-tracker is one of several types of ships that are kept on board the mother ship. If there is a mechanical problem or if jets get anywhere close the ship will automatically return to the mother ship. Usually at least two scout ships travel together one to keep a eye out for our military and one for the meeting. Some scout ships are the size of a auto and only carry two people others 5, 6, 8, or more.

The Tytrains and some of the allied groups are fighting the Reptilians in what is increasing being called a war over who controls earth and some other worlds as well. My friends say we will have to fight them also and we must win. I was also told the Stephenville Texas sightings are part of an ongoing program in which they are connected.

4. The Fytrillons: Related to the Tytrains, they have a bad body odor; they are human looking and have little buttons on their finger tips.

5. Reptilian races: The size ranges from three feet to eighteen feet, have scales under one half inch, human shaped bodies and head but with an alligator like snout and teeth, recessed ears, vertical pupils, and originate from the direction of the Cats Eye Nebula about 12 light years away. They are carnivores, only eat meat some of which are humans and are responsible for many missing people around the world. They are a militaristic violent race and are extremely dangerous. Contactee L is rather upset as are his ET friends as at least one Reptilian ship has been sighted locally. The friendly ETs have no fly zones and if one of these reptilian craft is sighted in one of these zones they will be shot down if possible no questions asked!

Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post MILABs, YouTube & Whit_Strieber
Dondep wrote:
A word of suggestion; the pointed reference to "J", though innocuous the way you may have intended it, would have stood out like a defiant but sore thumb. He may have recoiled immediately, even though you professed a mutual middle initial as a means of affably disarming him. But when you emphasized that you wanted honest answers, as opposed to 'dishonest' answers, he may have decided against your request.

A fair analysis of my 2005 email to Nicholas Severs, Don. One lives and learns. I see the "Dan_B apologizes for MJ-12 harassment" video is back on your YouTube page. Some wag has passed a comment, asking what's the significance of the footage. He or she obviously has no idea of what's been going on in your life over the last few years.

cynicalabsurdance wrote:
When i speak f the Alien Latex Masks they wear to induce a victem to believe it is Aliens running experiments on them,,, when i speak f the Holographic projections of UFO's and aliens appearing in the bedrooms or other rooms in a house, that is exactly what it is.

While the Military abductions/Mind Control/MILABS stories do sound like hokum, I wouldn't put it past MJ-12/DIA to go to great lengths to muddy the waters of the abduction phenomena and make the whole subject sound ridiculous. You present an interesting POV regarding abductions that occur in the home. What about abductions that occur in moving vehicles, the great outdoors and built-up urban areas? Holographic projections of Grays, too? Strieber's not always on the money with his viewpoints (I'm certain he'd like to forget about the Halle Bob comet fiasco), but I think even he has mentioned that the otherworldly "visitors" at his cabin in Upstate New York had been real physical entities, because many of Strieber's friends who'd slept over at his cabin had had intense, allergic reactions on touching them.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:59 am
GT Truther

Thank you for your response, I have sent it out to my local representative and both Senators. I plan to send several more copies this weekend. I am even sending it to senators and congressmen in Oregon, my home state. Do you recomend certified letter, snail mail, or are the emails sufficiant?

I would like to send a group letter out to all Senators with in the next few weeks, perhaps we can use a boiler plate form and get more people in here to do the same. I think their are 220 senators, thats less than $100.00 in stamps envelopes and copies. Imagine what kind of an impact we could all make if each senator recieved 50 or even 100 of these letters demanding they take action!?

On another subject, I have never been able to get the video to play at DanBurisch.info.com??? Please let me know as soon as it is back up on youtube....

Peace.

Dag

Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:06 am
GT Truther

In the abduction scenario they ran on me back in 1996, when the BUGS were the abductors, these were agents in latex mask and the craft was a Holograpm,,, took a few years for me to remember it entierly,,,
But now i recall ripping into one of them and got his mask ripped almst all the way off.

A heck of a lot of memmory has been recovered on my part over the past 8 years of recovering from the brainwashing of 1999,,,

Rog'

What about the bugs that rescued you from the gun toting agents that wanted to shoot you on the spot?
What about the bugs and their time capsule gold gift for you and the other bloodline kids?
I doubt those were agents.
The only sense I can make of your theory now is it'd be better your believing they were masquerading agents.
I remember how badly you spoke about the ET, even about the one's that helped you.
For disclosure purposes, we're learning the only way we can have that come about is when we cut lose with their negative image exposures.

Maybe, the ET have had a hand in your recall? Who knows? Just thinking.

Dex

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:13 pm
GT Truther

I've been an assistant electrician and for the most part I've worked with underground missile launching UHF and VHF communication systems while serving in the army.
I've built sophisticated radio's from scratch. Now, I'm a carpenter too. I've done a lot of things besides mechanic laboring.

Dex

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:44 pm
GT Truther

Look at this report that just came in.

Dex

"Dr. Michael Salla
Responding to Galactic COINTELPRO
A counter-intelligence program has been secretly waged against 'contactees' who claimed to have had direct physical contact with extraterrestrial life."

Join us for the 3rd annual
EARTH TRANSFORMATION CONFERENCE
NEW SCIENCE, CONSCIOUSNESS, CONTACT

May 16 - 18
Kona, Big Island of Hawaii

11 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS-LIVE MUSIC-BANQUET-BOOTHS & MORE
EARLY SPECIAL: $30 OFF Full Conference Pass -expires Feb. 29th

FEATURED SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS:

Dr. Michael A. Cremo
Human Devolution: A Vedic Alternative to Darwin's Theory
Much archeological and genetic evidence contradicts the idea that humans evolved from ancient apes.

Victoria Liljenquist
Merkabah Encounters & the Sacred Language of Light
Award winning documentary film producer shares her inspiring story & Live film clips of Angelic Beings, Diamond Merkabahs & UFOs.

Angelika Whitecliff
Supra-Consciousness: Evolution, Earth Changes & the New World
Find out why the Earth is unique in the universe and the goal of human evolution.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Rauscher
A New Way of Thinking About Ancient Myth & Prophecy
Quantum physicist & former UN advisor presents a new way of thinking that can be found in indigenous cultures around the world.

Dr. Mark Macy
High-Tech Communications w/ the Finer Realms of Spirit
Award-winning afterlife author and researcher explores the use of technical equipment to get information from the worlds of spirit.

Luis Fernando (Bolivia)
Extraterrestrial Guides: The Great White Brotherhood in the Andes & Lake Titicaca Encounters with the "Amautas" (wise elders) from ancient cultures who now live in the underground cities of the Andes and Lake Titicaca.

Paola Harris (Italy)
The Rush towards Disclosure: Aliens Among us - The Maurizio Cavallo Story Accounts are increasing of "human-type Aliens " who have integrated among us and are trying to warn us of coming events, and this case has startling images & evidence.

Alex Collier
Spiritual Messages & Teaching from Andromeda
Author of ‘On Sacred Ground’ discusses his extraordinary contacts.

Dr. Michael Salla
Responding to Galactic COINTELPRO
A counter-intelligence program has been secretly waged against 'contactees' who claimed to have had direct physical contact with extraterrestrial life.

Live Music, Guided Meditations, Booths & MORE TBA

----------------------------------------------------------------
Room Special: $127 + tax, call: (808) 324-2515 to reserve room & mention conference name for discount

Discount Airfares: Hawaiian Travel Club @ (808) 331-1234 or (808) 881-1234

----------------------------------------------------------------
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION:

Early Special (expires 2/29/08)

FULL CONFERENCE PASS (3 days) - $295 (with $30 discount) *excludes keynote banquet

SINGLE DAY PASSES - see website for pricing & schedule

KEYNOTE & DINNER BANQUET with DAVID WILCOCK: 2012 Enigma
May 17th, 6:30 – 10 pm
$75 advance purchase only

Call (808) 323-3400

Or visit: www.earthtransformation.com

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:55 pm
GT Truther

Post Partial Restoration
Dagwood wrote:
Don,

Thank you for your response, I have sent it out to my local representative and both Senators. I plan to send several more copies this weekend. I am even sending it to senators and congressmen in Oregon, my home state. Do you recomend certified letter, snail mail, or are the emails sufficiant?

I would like to send a group letter out to all Senators with in the next few weeks, perhaps we can use a boiler plate form and get more people in here to do the same. I think their are 220 senators, thats less than $100.00 in stamps envelopes and copies. Imagine what kind of an impact we could all make if each senator recieved 50 or even 100 of these letters demanding they take action!?

On another subject, I have never been able to get the video to play at DanBurisch.info.com??? Please let me know as soon as it is back up on youtube....

Peace.

Dag

A capital idea, Dag, pun intended. You can imagine what I've already spent, and will continue to spend. BTW, there are 100 senators (2 for each of the 50 states) and 435 congressmen. However, the real trick is to learn the names of the staffers and communicate with them directly, because Dadmiral has been cozying up to the powerful senators like Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia, though he has no idea how much is percolating up from the minions he has no concern for.

I do NOT recommend leaving it to email, as they get so much of it it rarely makes it past a low-level staffer. Majestic controls the Capitol post-office, so my suggestion is to do all of it, though you don't need certified letter. Send email, follow up with fax and snail mail, and finally phone to verify receipt. It's a tough row to hoe, which is why for really sensitive information I'm going through staffers' home mail addresses for the stuff I really want to get through without Big Dick n' Dadmiral's thugs finding it. Remember that behind every elected official on the Hill there's at least 3.5 individuals who make them 'look good'. It's been a long, slow process but the letter you're sending isn't something that has to be hidden from Majestic. Just remember though who we're up against; the most powerful spymaster of the most powerful nation on Earth.

The videos were restored earlier today by YouTube, but neither seemed to work, so I re-uploaded "The Affidavit" and alerted the YouTube management as to the problem and asked what happened when the videos were restored. I haven't changed the Apology video yet, pending their investigation, but the new URL to "The Affidavit" is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnYSyT43ozI

The problem of course is that the views and comments have to start from scratch, but at least the "heavy hand of censorship" has been removed.

And Marcia, you don't have to worry about me making a "profit" off of Dan's image(s).....I'll leave that to you and your corporate thugs.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Pictures
Dex wrote:
Me, reading the newspaper every morning at the country kitchen in Joshua Tree.

I know most of us don't have a clue to who we converse with and I want you to know I'm not a mystery.
Now you'll be able to spot me at a convention.
And maybe some day if any of you are in the neigborhood you might want to stop by for a visit.
Plenty of room.

Dex

Dex, I'm glad you posted those pictures. Thanks for sharing. I would never have imagined you having such a fleet of heavy-duty vehicles. Like Shady asked; what's with the humunguous forklift?!? What could possibly be that high off the ground that you need that much lift?

While going through the files for the book, I found this last photo of my band Mindshaft, from July 29, 2002. (Shows how much the last 5-1/2 years have aged me.) This lineup included Patrick B. on guitar (in the center) and Doug S. on drums (on the right); this was a promo for our last album "Blue Dream". This shot was taken at the house on Girard and the white van was actually parked around the corner from where this shot was taken.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next