It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
GT Truther

********************************************************************************
ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live
written January 12, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.
When we indicated that some sort of surprise would happen during the Christmas season, something global, we were very careful not to indicate what that might be. The Christmas Hammer of course emerged December 19-22, and will return at an unnamed date. This should suffice, but there is more that is coming shortly. The Earth has moved left, placing Planet X to the right in the view toward the Sun from Earth. This is certainly a factor that would bring back the Second Sun sightings. We hinted that the light towers seen in Iraq, caught on video in Iraq at night, are a taste of things to come. We have frankly stated that an increasingly violent wobble can be expected, bringing exponentially increased earthquakes. Look to any and all of these things to be occurring, on just what date we will not say!

check out the exclaimation mark at the end of this sentence-- and that last statement - hokey hokey hokey

makes it read more like sneds then one might think a ET group...

oh well, whatever.

--------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

Quote:
the gardener wrote:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=117104

"HOLY GRAIL MYSTERY MATH" - "BIOACOUSTIC BIOLOGY"

Posted By: hobie
Date: Monday, 14 January 2008, 11:41 p.m.

Hi, Folks -

Thanks to the Reader who sent us this URL:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/1/prweb608501.html

...which leads to a Press Release about a book that speaks of Sharry Edwards, apparently a "pioneer" in the field of BioAcoustic Biology. Some quotes from the press release:

Albany, Ohio (PRWEB) January 8, 2008 -- Sharry Edwards, the pioneer of the emerging field of BioAcoustic Biology, has been identified by Sylvia Francke as one of the few living Keepers of the Holy Grail mysteries in her 2007 publication, The Tree of Life and the Holy Grail. BioAcoustic Biology attempts to define human health through frequency-based biomarkers.

Three other original thinkers, Royal Rife, Wilhelm Reich and Alfred Tomatis were also named as individuals who helped rediscover the Tree of Life energies. ...

[snip]

t was not evident to Edwards that she had any special place in the world of hidden knowledge until her very unique talent of being able to hear and sing the frequencies that emanate from the human ear was made public. Although this sounds far fetched, Johns Hopkins researcher, Wendell Browne has substantiated that the ear does emit sound which can be used to diagnose disease. Information about these oto-acoustic emissions is being published by PubMed and is believed to be the same frequencies heard by Edwards.

[snip]

Kinda cool, huh? :) It means the ear is both a receiver and a transmitter of sound energies - just as (as some have said) the eye is both a receiver and a transmitter of light energies. Here's another quote:

Many of the ailments investigated by Edwards were considered incurable by conventional standards. Robert Day, a long time sufferer of Macular Degeneration, heard Edwards on the internationally syndicated show, Coast to Coast, hosted by George Noory and thought maybe she might be able to help him with his deteriorating eyesight.

Day visited Edwards' experimental lab and reported, "I never thought my eye problems could be reversed but the very first day I saw Sharry in her clinic, much of my eye sight returned. I could see street signs, I could drive. I could read a newspaper. I have my life back and I'm very happy that George Noory had the vision to have her on his show."

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/1/prweb608501.html

Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:43 am
GT Truther

Post Second Suns and Stolen Ballots
Dex wrote:
DonD and everyone..I revealed a message about the Second Sun (Son) given to me by Higher Intelligence on the 10th of Jan, and Nancy L. adds something about it on the 12th.
Cross posting from the P4C.

Witnesses claim F-16s chased flying saucer across Texas skies

David Edwards and Muriel Kane
Published: Tuesday January 15, 2008

Dozens of eyewitnesses have reported seeing a mile-long UFO being pursued by fighter jets last week in the small town of Stephenville, Texas. "It was very intense bright lights ... and they spanned a wide area," said one woman.
Fox News interviewed Peter Hartinger of the Roundtown UFO Society in Ohio, who was reluctant to offer any conclusions but called the reports "interesting" and said that members of the Mutual UFO Network will be going down to check them out.
NBC News spoke with County Constable Lee Roy Gaitan, who offered a somewhat different description. "I saw two red glows," he said. "They glowed and then they kind of faded and glowed again. ... I thought, boy, that's just not right." Gaitan described the lights changing color, dancing around, and finally shooting away at an incredible speed. "I never seen anything like that, never," he concluded.
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Witnesses ... _0115.html
********************************************************************************
ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live
written January 12, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.
When we indicated that some sort of surprise would happen during the Christmas season, something global, we were very careful not to indicate what that might be. The Christmas Hammer of course emerged December 19-22, and will return at an unnamed date. This should suffice, but there is more that is coming shortly. The Earth has moved left, placing Planet X to the right in the view toward the Sun from Earth. This is certainly a factor that would bring back the Second Sun sightings. We hinted that the light towers seen in Iraq, caught on video in Iraq at night, are a taste of things to come. We have frankly stated that an increasingly violent wobble can be expected, bringing exponentially increased earthquakes. Look to any and all of these things to be occurring, on just what date we will not say!

Dex, I noted your post on the "Second Sun (Son)" and didn't comment on it at the time even though I suspected it might be connected with NL's ZT "prediction". In cases where they tease us with ominous pronouncements of impending events, I know they are primarily engaged in bamboozling Big Dick n' Dadmiral, and the rest of the Maji and their bagmen/bagwomen (the D&M Show). Therefore I "suspend belief/disbelief", and will wait until more signs are visible to my own eyes. Which may mean the "second sun" that's described above, but we'll wait until we all see it, and not just because some seismic graphs from various stations around the world (where no-one feels the quakes anyway) are displayed. Since I recognize you as a 'contactee', it makes more sense that what you're talking about, and what Nancy are talking about, are more likely now that you BOTH have mentioned it. STLL! I'll wait for my own eyes to see it, but that isn't stopping me from continuing preparations. In fact, every reader shouldn't be waiting for that kind of a sign BEFORE preparing. I feel that too many people want a 'sign' like that before they'll even get off their ass and buy a tent, a sleeping bag and a case of ramen noodles (even when a box of 24 packs is only $1.50 at Wal-Mart - the 'Catastrophe Commissary'). So be it.

Interestingly, when the subject came up about how long the "Christmas Season" was in relation to the above post, I was told that the end of the Twelve Days of Christmas was Jan. 6, otherwise known as "Epiphany Day" -- when the Maji allegedly arrived at Jesus' bedside and gave him the famous 3 gifts. While googling that, I read that the Magi/Maji were astrologers, engaged in Looking Glass activities; the same ancient word translated as "astrologers" in the King James version of the Bible was also translated into "sorcerers" for other instances. Also, there were supposedly more than 3, though there were only 3 gifts given. (MJ-12?!?). Jehovah's Witnesses don't hold to the same Catholic celebration of Epiphany, as they logically argue 'why would a UFO Star of Bethlehem guide these Maji to Herod, who when hearing their plans to find Jesus then ordered the Massacre of the Innocent children of the land to prevent Jesus from threatening him?'. So, shades of Magi/Maji, astrology/sorcery/Looking Glass, a Texas UFO/Star of Bethlehem, Massacre of the Innocents/Martial Law waiting in the wings, and Epiphany.....which is now long past. When DOES the "Christmas Season" end?

As for the connection to the Texas UFO? I noted that Anderson Cooper on CNN last night showed some of the footage, but with the usual condescending smirking between he and Erica Hill. When 'IT' happens I can only replay in my mind's ear the shrieks of the smirkers when they eat all those smirks up in a nanosecond, resulting in the most piercing sound one can imagine. When UFOs are seen by a large group, an entire town (in this instance even police officers saw it, as well as the usual cross-section), and the UFO is making a huge display (this one was alleged to be a mile wide) while being chased by some F-16s, it may be a certain sign for the population that they face danger in the coming months from the earth changes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On an entirely different note;

Regarding the New Hampshire recount, ongoing today; few people may be aware of the fact that yesterday, the beginning of the recount, Oracle completed its hostile takeover of BEA Systems, purveyor of their WebLogic, the software used in exit-polling. Here's a snip from an article that was published following the initial theft of the 2000 election, and the following congressional/senatorial election of 2002:

Voter News Service: What Went Wrong?
By Larry Barrett
After two humiliating technology failures, six major news services are disbanding VNS, a consortium formed to count votes and conduct Election Day surveys. How could the system have been overhauled before disaster struck twice?

In November 2000, a "perfect storm" of vote-counting miscues and polling problems led the major TV networks repeatedly to change their minds as to whether Al Gore or George Bush was the next president. In November 2002, a second storm whipped through the networks' election broadcasts.

Unfinished and mismanaged efforts to update the computer systems used by Voter News Service forced executives at the consortium's owners—ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News, NBC and the Associated Press—to abandon the use of exit polling data before it even got all collected. Indeed, by mid-January the failures led to the disbanding of VNS itself. On Jan. 13, the six organizations said only that they were "collectively reviewing a number of strong options'' to avoid another fiasco in the future.

Back up to Election Day, Nov. 5. The balance of power in Congress was up for grabs. Yet by 10 a.m., the TV networks confirmed what they had feared for months: They couldn't derive any meaningful exit-polling data from a system they had just spent between $10 million and $15 million to overhaul.

Disasters were almost comical. Many of the more than 30,000 temporary workers collecting exit-poll information were disconnected from VNS' new voice-recognition system before they could finish inputting data over the phone. Some poll workers were unable to access the system at all. Live operators weren't always a help, as the phone system periodically crashed under the crush of callers dialing in.

How Florida's Voting Machine Failed (Again)
Using computers was not much of an alternative. News organizations and other VNS subscribers were repeatedly instructed to log off their machines, so the new servers running BEA Systems' WebLogic application server could be rebooted.

When users finally were able to access the system, they quickly discovered they were being presented with incomplete and inaccurate information. For instance, early exit-polling data indicated that Erskine Bowles was leading Elizabeth Dole in the North Carolina senatorial race. As the day progressed and more exit-poll data was added, that margin grew.

However, when the actual votes were tallied, Dole won the election by almost 200,000 votes, a convincing victory.

Now, to truly read the tea leaves, one has to look at the boards of directors of these companies. BEA Systems was under the watchful eye of the 'Puppetmaster', as Nancy calls him (or her; it's alleged to be a female head of the Rothschild family) via their agent William Janeway, under the auspices of their holding company Warburg Pincus LLC. Oracle, on the other hand, is tainted by the presence of a Bush appointee (Bush being the 'rebellious puppet'), via their agent Dr. Michael Boskin, former Chairman of Bush's Council of Economic Advisers.

What we are finding in New Hampshire is that there are many many glaring instances in which the "chain of custody" of the ballots and memory cards used to tally the vote were out of the hands of state election officials (and in the hands of LH Silvestros, the sole-source contractor for the DIEBOLD machines used). Thus, tainting the recount tally as well. Too many folks involved in the election process are so naive as to act "willfully negligent", and therefore the 'recount' may prove no better than the first count. One cannot assume that all the people involved with either the State of New Hampshire, LH Silvestros & Assoc., Edison Research, etc. would all honor the sanctity of the ballot, because we have ample proof of voter fraud now. VNS (Voter News Services) wouldn't have been disbanded if there had been no fraud, because exit-polling IS a science, and had been able to be relied upon for years and years, since the perfection of statistics in that field.

The naked grab for power since the beginning of the millenium is because of the nearness of the Event.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The only thing I can add to what was said to me about being able to see the light of the Second Sun (Son), is that it felt to be something special in the positive sense.
The sighting in Texas was to benefit the public, not anything negative related.
I wonder if we have a oil reservoir under that Texas town.
The failing world's consciousness needs raising to a better focus.
The dynamics are planned in steps and stages.
I'll let you know more from the conferences as we go along in our willing participation.
Protecting the innocents from the accelerating violence is a major issue their wanting to deal with.
When I reveal something, try reading between the lines.
It takes connecting the dots to see the prophecy unfold.
It's the way they like to share it.
Some of the more 'miraculous' that's been given isn't known yet, of which of course, I hope will be when the timing is right.
Trust me, after the earth settles down, the future for people here, will be incredibly spellbinding, especially for the novice.

Dex

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:39 pm
GT Truther

Post UFOs Becoming More Prevalent
Dex wrote:
The sighting in Texas was to benefit the public, not anything negative related.

That's the crux of the problem these days, Dex. If a UFO display arrives to 'warn' the public, not simply by appealing to the consciousness of the townspeople but by using the opportunity to transmit a 'coded warning' to their subconsciousness, is that something 'negative' or 'positive'? Virtually everything we have to deal with is connected in some way with the Event and What Follows. Those who will 'lose' their hard-won material worth may fear the Event, so much that denial sets in and they embark on a scorched-earth policy of derision and scorning for those that would be warned. Those who have been oppressed by the tyranny of stupidity would welcome the change, despite the excessive material destruction.

So; one man's 'negative' could very well be another man's 'positive'. And remember my main motto that I used to use as my signature quote: "if it doesn't hurt, it can only help". Meaning: why skip half of a message, if it doesn't hurt? Why play the careless naive? Why not take the full range of possibilities? When it was said "the meek will inherit the earth", they were certainly NOT talking about Big Dick n' Dadmiral, whom DB & MM (and their cast of sock puppets) have worked for most of their adult lives.

Just something to think about when watching these multiplying clips of UFOs.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Wyz wyrld
<snip>

=============================================

Sadly,, Wyz Wyrld has Temporarily Expired (c:

Wyzyrd

post Today, 04:52 PM
Post #1

Apparently the Two Year Deal only lasted One Year.

Kate and I are working feverishly behind the scenes.

The Database is saved.

We'll be back soon, perhaps with a slightly different name.

I saw a certain someone (er - Kate) mention WyzWyrlde

Anyway, if you are a member, and wondered why it is gone,

(HAHAHAHA)

Well! Here is your answer!

Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:33 pm
GT Truther

Marines training with cutting edge holographic technology
http://www.blacklistednews.com/iNP/view.asp?ID=5307

Published on Thursday, January 17, 2008.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Source: San Diego Union Tribune

The Marine Corps is embracing breakthrough holographic technology to teach combat tactics and battlefield ethics at Camp Pendleton as troops there begin another major round of deployments to Iraq.

Marine officials yesterday unveiled the Infantry Immersion Trainer, a high-tech prototype simulator that resides in a former – and decidedly low-tech – tomato-packing plant that still bears directions for truck drivers.

EDUARDO CONTRERAS / Union-Tribune
Marines trained yesterday in Camp Pendleton's high-tech prototype simulator, designed to evoke the conditions that U.S. troops face in Iraq.

Holographic technology is among the high-tech elements of the Infantry Immersion Trainer at Camp Pendleton.

Camp Pendleton's Infantry Immersion Trainer is designed to reinforce ethics, hone small-unit infantry skills and sharpen Marines' combat instincts.

Marines trained yesterday in Camp Pendleton's high-tech prototype simulator, designed to evoke the conditions that U.S. troops face in Iraq.
The 32,000-square-foot, $2.5 million training ground became reality after a request from Gen. James Mattis, former commander of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force at Camp Pendleton. The program capitalizes on 15 years of Navy and Marine research on everything from body movements to urban warfare, coupled with the latest advancements in simulation from defense companies such as Lockheed Martin.

The new training area is “a pretty big deal . . . that's expected to save lives,” said Col. Clarke Lethin, chief of staff for the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force.

He added that it also could help guide Marines through the tough process of making split-second battle decisions involving morality and legality.

“As we go through the war, it's changing out there. There are more no-shoots than shoots,” Lethin said. “We want to make sure that we are shooting the right people.”

During the Iraq war, some incidents in the combat theater have embarrassed the Marine Corps and called into question its leadership and training on ethics.

Holographic technology is among the high-tech elements of the Infantry Immersion Trainer at Camp Pendleton.
The government charged a group of Camp Pendleton Marines with murdering two dozen civilians Nov. 19, 2005, in Haditha, Iraq. Members of another unit from the base were charged with kidnapping and executing a grandfather April 26, 2006, in the village of Hamdaniya.

In a third case, a few current and former members of a Camp Pendleton company have been charged or are being investigated for allegedly killing detainees Nov. 9, 2004, during an offensive in Fallujah.

The eight Hamdaniya defendants struck plea agreements or were convicted during courts-martial, with the mastermind found guilty of unpremeditated murder and sentenced to 15 years in the brig.

The Haditha court proceedings are ongoing. Two defendants are set for court-martial on the charge of involuntary manslaughter, while two others are scheduled for trial because they are accused of not properly scrutinizing the 24 civilian deaths.

Last year, the Pentagon acknowledged that its first-ever survey on the ethics of U.S. troops in Iraq underscored the need for stronger training, intervention and leadership.

The study found that only 40 percent of Marines would report a member of their unit for killing or wounding an innocent civilian. One-third of the Marines surveyed would turn in someone for stealing, and 30 percent would report a unit member for unnecessarily destroying property.

Figures for the Army were about 15 percent higher in those three categories, but even they were depicted by the report's authors as being in clear need of improvement.

Camp Pendleton's Infantry Immersion Trainer is designed to reinforce ethics, hone small-unit infantry skills and sharpen Marines' combat instincts.
The new simulation program is designed to reinforce ethical conduct, hone small-unit infantry skills and sharpen Marines' combat instincts.

It takes its inspiration from a city block in Iraq that U.S. troops typically would patrol, complete with a warren of shops and houses. Hardly a detail is overlooked among the props, modeled with Hollywood set-design techniques: Laundry hangs on the clotheslines. A grill sits against a wall. Propane tanks are placed here and there amid the musky scent of unpaved streets and alleys.

Perched in the rafters are projectors that cast life-size images of civilians and insurgents on wall after wall in the building. Live actors and pyrotechnics round out the integration of sight, sound and smell.

“It's called hyper-realistic training,” Marine Cpl. Eddie Wright said.

During an April 2005 battle in Fallujah, a rocket-propelled grenade blew off Wright's hands. Now, he works as a military training coordinator for the San Diego-based Strategic Operations, the organization operating the Infantry Immersion Trainer.

The simulator “offers an urban environment like the one we are fighting in over there,” said Wright, 32. “It gets you thinking more along the lines of what you have to think over there to be successful.”

A lot of that thinking must be done in a flash, such as when troops have to clear rooms.

So the Marines practice this process during their simulation exercises. After bursting through doors, they have fractions of a second to decide whether to shoot. They use specially modified weapons to fire small-arms marking system rounds, which are similar in concept to paintball rounds.

The training facility opened without fanfare in November. Relatively few Marines have run through the simulation course, but those who have give it high marks.

“It's definitely Iraq,” said Lance Cpl. William Hawkins, 21, of Kokomo, Ind.

“It's pretty good,” said Lance Cpl. Jason Trehan, 24, of Toledo, Ohio, as his men regrouped after clearing a room.

“It has the looks and the sounds,” said Trehan, who has served two tours in Iraq with the 1st Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment.

The immersion program figures to be a central part of future infantry training as the Marine Corps continues its presence in the Anbar province of Iraq and will take on expeditionary combat in Afghanistan this spring.

The converted warehouse provides another training tool for Marines, who already practice in an outdoor simulated town called Mojave Viper, spend months refining their weapons skills, study the dangers of improvised explosive devices, learn basic Arabic, receive cultural training and undergo other preparations for warfare.

Marine commanders would like to make the new simulation trainer more versatile so it can depict additional types of missions – combat and humanitarian.

Yesterday, they asked a group of defense contractors to tour the facility and submit suggestions for enhancing the training's realism and expanding its range of scenes.

On the wish list for Lethin, the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force's chief of staff, are scenarios portraying a meeting with a sheik, vehicle searches and a riot.

Trehan and Hawkins have their own suggestions. They would like to see a much bigger and taller simulation area, one that could accommodate Marines running across rooftops or tackling conflicts not confined to a room.

“Size matters,” Trehan said. “Sometimes a firefight can consist of a house; sometimes it can consist of several blocks.”

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:00 pm
GT Truther

I've warned a few people in Bishop Calif. about the rising magma in the Mammoth Lake area.

I mentioned to business people that if you see strange aerial lights in the sky, what they might think of as UFO's and such, a hot activity of them, try to pay closer attention to any news reports coming out about the underground activity. It could give them an early warning chance to get out and away from the danger zone in time.

The ET scientist have been seen checking into these hot zones for study prior to their eruptions.

Dex

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:14 pm
GT Truther

stargate22 wrote:
About that asterroid TU24.... If that "maj" guy lied to Dan about "Apophis" we're gonna have a really bad Hair day around Jan. 29th.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1_Y6L9-VmK8

gotta find someone to hold my hand right now...bye!

He lied to Dan about the Maji being interested in it up to the level of the scientists. The scientists are even watching but they don't think it's going to hit. The Maji were keeping a track on it, but never told anyone until he said it to Dan and Dan dropped the dime. But find someone to hold your hand anyway! It's nice! :D

Uncle John here: Interesting video.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Second (Sun) Opinion
UncleJohn wrote:
caspa wrote:
stargate22 wrote:
About that asterroid TU24.... If that "maj" guy lied to Dan about "Apophis" we're gonna have a really bad Hair day around Jan. 29th.

He lied to Dan about the Maji being interested in it up to the level of the scientists. The scientists are even watching but they don't think it's going to hit. The Maji were keeping a track on it, but never told anyone until he said it to Dan and Dan dropped the dime. But find someone to hold your hand anyway! It's nice! :D

More than just 'interesting', UJ; it's chock-full of good old-fashioned disinfo! More importantly, it's but one more (no, actually it's TWO in this case alone) case of the Maji lying to Dan, who probably still thinks the paradigm shared by Chi'el'ah is the only one given to the Maji. The continual dishonesty by the Maji about the 'other' explanation for Dan illustrates just how insecure and afraid they are, but if they truly were in tune with what they've been told, they would KNOW that this "Apophis" is only a cruel teaser, and there will be no 'impact' or collision between it and Earth. ETs are doing as they've often done, which is to protect the Earth from any serious interruption on its way to its date with Destiny.

And you know what they're supposed to be saying, "it'll be the fault of the Sun". And sho' nuff! According to the video, it's all the Sun's fault! It's about time we got a Second (Sun) opinion.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Ice cubes and ARCS:a view from a teatotalling Irish explorer
A story worthy of attention, courtesy of Whitley Strieber's website, to anyone who missed it. In a nutshell, it's about an Irish explorer, by the name of Kevin Dempsey. He recently went on an expedition to the South Pole this month and claims to have seen a US-run alien base there. In his blog, he speculates that the base acts like an "alien reception center," processing ETs for eventual release into the various earth's societies. Interestingly, the acronym ARC crops up too in his blog.

http://www.mounteverest.net/news.php?news=16902

Irish South Pole skier unravels Ice Cube scam

Earlier this season, Irish Kevin Dempsey skied the last degree with an ALE team to the SP as a follow up to last year’s trip during which he had to withdraw after a dramatic accident with a Jagged Globe team on Vinson. After being trapped for days on the headwall, Kevin thought he'd seen it all. Not so. Kevin's South Pole story might sound incredible to some, but it should be noted that while ExplorersWeb has previously covered the Amanda telescope; our recent request for a follow up story about the Ice Cube has been met with silence. It was the unidentified flying object at Antarctica (later claimed by Airbus) and its runway paved by laser that prompted Kevin to alert the international community to a dispatch he posted over Contact 4.0 at his arrival on the Pole, January 6 this year. "I’ve just read the reports about the ‘plane’ overflying," Kevin wrote to ExplorersWeb last week. "I’m glad to hear about this because it just adds more credibility to my revelation about what’s really going on down there..!" "One of the radio stations that I did an interview with it, ran with it in a ‘light hearted’ way during the interview & got some weird phone calls & text messages after it went out," Kevin notes. The Ice Cube 'telescope' consists of numerous glass bubbles buried deep in Antarctica's ice in an intricate cube formation. The scientists argue that the bubbles, with Earth as a giant filter, help find mysterious blue sparks that originate from the birth of outer space. In his dispatch over Contact 4.0 headlined 36 hours (at the Pole), Kevin reports his own, contradictory findings.

The Truth Behind The Facade Of The ICE-CUBE Project
By Kevin Dempsey, South Pole Sun 6 Jan 2008

"After our sprint to the South Pole from the 89th degree we then decided to stay up & awake for over 24 hrs to enjoy the limited time we were to have at 90 South. Considering the time difference between our Chilean time we were on & the New Zealand time that the A-S station operates on, staying up was the only way we could get involved in the extensive tours that were going on Open Day in their 'day time'."

"Whilst this left us exhausted physically & mentally exhausted but not enough so to be blinded by the scam or cover up as to what was really going on with the so called Ice-Cube project."

"I'm very aware that by going public with this diosclosure I am risking the lives of not just myself & Lance but also those of our expedition team mates, our families & possibly a lot more people. But at the same time, once this story is out in the public domain & particularily in the USA from where it's being funded, eliminating us is only going to confirm everything as being accurate."

"Myself & Lance began to have some concerns"

"It's a big gamble calling this bluff but if they come to get me, I'm ready. I was watching Die Hard 4.0 last night & that bloke Bruce Willis is 50 yrs old & if he can do all he did & kill off about 40 people in a day or so then I reckon I can do at least as well. If not, then I will have to use my secret weapon...run like hell!. I'd definitely do better than Bruce because he's a bit on the chubby side & so he'd be a bit slower running than me."

"Myself & Lance began to have some concerns at about the same time & I recall just casually dropping my theory on him & I knew by the way he reacted that he wasn't dismissing the possibility. As we talked about it more, the more it seemed plausible. We then bounced the idea off Armand & being an Information Analyst who is used to dealing in real numbers etc he initially didn't take to the idea. But the more we talked about it the more the barriers to his doubts canme crumbling down. We were now the Gang of Three."

"We just nodded in agreement to their answers"

"We considered bringing Stefan in on our thinking but then decided that maybe he just wasn't ready for this yet plus we had noticed a change in him over the previous 24 hrs & we wondered just whose side he may be on. As for Tim our guide, there was never any question of bringing him into the loop. He was with ALE & for all we knew they could also be part of the greater plot. No. Tim had to be kept out & from now on we'd be watching him closely."

"We threw a few trick questions out to a couple of the scientists & their totally implausible answers only added to our concerns. We didn't pursue these any further for fear of raising their suspicions as to why we were asking such questions. We just nodded in agreement to their answers & carried on. Later myself, Lance & Armand met up to discuss the issue further & whilst it can be said that we have very fertile imaginations we believe that it is this very quality that enabled us to see beyond the facade that is Ice-Cube & look deeper into the real world."

"So what is really going on down there?" Think about this first: If you were just carrying out the so called scientific work they day is being carried out, why would you go to all the expense & trouble of doing in such a hostile & distant place as Antarctica. They could carry out this work for a fraction of the cost anywhere else on the planet. They could go to the Moon for less money than is being spent down there. Now think about this: If you wanted to carry out some really top secret work or experiments, where would you do it? You wouldn't do it in the middle of a bog in the west of Ireland, deep in the Alps, in the middle of the Sahara Desert, in Nothern Siberia or even in Nevada."

In Antarctica you could pretty much get away with anything. Why? Because 1000's, even millions of people pass through these places all year round, every year. Therefore the risk of someone finding out the truth would be very high." But in Antarctica... now you're beginning to see it aren't you?..... you could pretty much get away with anything. Why? Because only a handful of people visit every year & the season for visiting is only a short period of 12 - 14 weeks, which means that for the remaining 40 weeks of the year, no one goes there, therefore you could whatever you wanted. It is the optimum place on the planet to carry out whatever secret experiments or activities you want to do. The polar expedition teams such as ours all arrive at the South Pole within a short 4/5 week period of one another & in total only number about 30 people, so the risk of exposure is very low, especially when most arriving teams are mentally exhausted & then gone again within 2 days."

"They don't want anyone to find out about it"

"Why else would they build a new 'space age' type station that according to their figures cost $160m to construct. On top of this they acknowledge that they are spending $276m on the so called Ice-Cube project alone. From what we saw the total spend down there was a hundred times that. So it clearly has to be something so important & huge in scale that they don't want anyone to find out about it."

"I can now tell you that the so called Ice-Cube project is in fact the first of a new generation of ARC, as we believe it is now as internally. Think ARC, think Noah. But not in the same way. Noah used his arc to save all life forms from extinction. This new ARC is in a way a reversal of that process. ARC stands for..... ALIEN RECEPTOR CENTRE."
They are bringing aliens in from outer space & other galaxies, processing & programming them for eventual release into countries, societies, cultures all over the planet, that they ultimately want to control. This is not a simple war on the battle for control of oil. This is total & ultimate control of the planet. And you heard it here & from me first."

"During our stay there we decided to do a little deep investigation & have a good look around the Ice Cube complex. It was obviosly going to be better to do this when most of the staff were sleeping & when there would only be a few security or maintanence people on site." We adjusted our watches to their time zone & waited til night time & cover of darkness to slip out of our tents & carry out this very dangerous surveilance."

"That night after lying in our tents for about 8 hrs we realised where we were & remembered that there was 24 hr daylight here...!! .... that put paid to our creeping around unnoticed. Back to Plan A. Why the rush to get rid of us?"

"We looked at the plans for Ice Cube & it became very obvious that the 2500mt deep bore holes all led down to a vast processing plant deep under the ice. Down there they could carry out whatever 'processing' was required before eventually shipping the clones out to the various sub centres & probably all over the world. We didn't have much time for any further investigations because we were suddenly told that our airlift plane would be arriving within 2.5 hrs. This was odd because it takes 6 hrs from the decision to take off from Patriot to arrive at the Pole."

"So why not give us the normal 6 hrs notice?"
"Was the plane there waiting all the time?"
"Why the rush to get rid of us?"

It was also odd that Tim insisted on 'escorting' (his choice of word, not mine) Armand to the Station when Armand said he need to go & buy some simple gifts he had forgotten about. Were they afraid Armand might see something he shouldn't? Were they afraid he might get to talk to someone they wouldn't want him talking to?"
Tim said he didn't want Armand trying to buy a can of Coke which was against the rules! Yeah right!.... give us a break. Do you think we're idiots & can't see the reality of what's going on? Well you can shove it where ever, because we just wanted out of there."

"Stefan then went missing for a few hours while out on his own supposedly taking more photos. When we next saw him, the pupils in his eyes were dilated down to the size of pin heads & he was in a bit of a daze. Where had he been?What happened to him? Had he been taken for initial processing?After this myself, Lance & Armand kept our heads down & stuck together until take off time. Stefan wanted to stay a few more days!! ....but after a while we managed to get him on the plane & for the full 5.5 hrs back to Patriot he just stared, transfixed out the window. He was beginning to freak us out. Fortunately, by the time we got back to Punta Arenas in Sth America a few days later he was OK."

"How many aliens are being processed?" We have no idea but it has to be a big number because the entire project couldn't be justified just for a few thousand. Plus a few thousand wouldn't make much of an impact in any society in terms of having political, economis & social influence. Then allow for an element of loss or wastage occuring due to mal-functioning clones. This has to be high because all of this is very new technology."

Then consider how many you'd need to have any real influence in even one country or economic zone. Millions & millions, of that you can be sure & by now there could, at a very conservative estimate, be 10 - 20% of the population in some zones, under the influence of the powers behind this plan for ultimate control. Who knows? Will we ever know?" Forget the War on Terror. That's only a smokescreen. This is the real Final Solution."

"If you saw what we saw"

"So there you have it. You're probably sitting there reading this & thinking that I've finally lost the plot & gone over the edge. I can't say I blame you but if you saw what we saw & had looked deep into the eyes of the 'people' like we did, then you'd change your view."

"Think about it. Why should it not be true ? We don't claim to have all the answers & we may not even be the first people to disclose this story. That scares us a bit but we feel we have a duty to everyone on this planet to do something."

"I don't know whether the the 1.5 billion Chinese living in absolute poverty care, but at least they can now make a conscious decision to care or not. They might have more urgent & immediate things to be thinking about but they should at least be informed.

Anyway, I've got to finish up now. I've got hours of two of my favourite TV programmes to watch. Sky TV are showing the full last series of 'Lost' & '24' tonight. Great stuff & so realistic. Or have I just 'Lost' the plot completely after staying up for over '24' hours whilst at the Pole?

Good Bye from the Dark Zone,
Kevin

Sun 6 Jan 2008

Ed: It has to be noted that Kevin has nothing to gain in revealing his findings about the Ice Cube. Dempsey is not a scientist; his emails carry advertisements for stylish blinds and rugs.
(edited for spelling...Devin??? Sorry, Kevin. :P )

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:50 am
GT Truther

Of course Majestic would lie to Dan, Marci, Owl, Brent, Mongrel and the rest if it served Majestic interests. Why? because that is what elite (including Majestic) do!

What mattress to them is 'me, myself, and I" and screw all the rest.

Danny and team live under the false assumption that just because they are Majestic themselves, just because they may come a long line of generational majestic families. That they were apart of "Special Projects" That they are some how privileged and protected by their Majestic bosses..LOL

If push came to shove.. They Majestic board would sacrifice Danny and Team like the pawns they really are in Majestic Eyes. Just like they would sacrifice humanity itself (an most likely are!) If it meant the survival of the Elite.

Majestic Twelve isn't a family (like poor Danny and Team believe) its a Mafia! No different then the crime families of New York, Chicago. Oh sure they may be a better class and social graces then their underworld crime twins. McConnell may speak with a posh New England Intellectual accent. But underneath the skin they are all the same wolves.

I can see it now come 2012, all hell's breaking lose top side. The elite all racing to their bunkers. Marci, Dan, Team and Family have just made it to the bunker doors in the nick of time just as they are hydrologically sealing shut. McConnell and rest are inside the doors.

Danny "Wait! Wait! Hold the Door."

McConnell: "Sorry Burisch, thanks for hard work old chum, but there is no place for you in here, why where would we keep the poodles?"

Warning: Warning: Alert: Indoor air lock doors are sealing: CLANG metal roll bars and tumblers falling into place..

An there just outside banging on door to be let in a pathic Danny hit with the self realization of the ultimate betrail... With Deb clutching their children, Mongrel hugging a weeping Francis, Owl alone struck dumbstruck in shock.. Brent well digging into his secret stash and won't feel a thing, if he's smart. behind them in the valley below over looking the major city.. On the horizon, mushroom like clouds spring to life as the deep impacts from Planet X dis mate the Earth.

Of course Majestic Twelve LIES to Danny today. Danny and rest are simply pawns, an means to a end to assure THEIR, (not his or ours) survival.

If Danny had the brains he says he has, he would have realized this long, long , long ago! Instead of the fool, the patsy he is.

Shady

PS that old addage and catch phrase from the fictional X-Files. Real Majestic pawns should learn and take to heart "Trust No One!"

UncleJohn wrote:
caspa wrote:
stargate22 wrote:
About that asteroid TU24.... If that "maj" guy lied to Dan about "Apophis" we're gonna have a really bad Hair day around Jan. 29th.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:09 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Ice cubes and ARCS:a view from a teatotalling Irish expl
mjc wrote:

"I can now tell you that the so called Ice-Cube project is in fact the first of a new generation of ARC, as we believe it is now as internally. Think ARC, think Noah. But not in the same way. Noah used his arc to save all life forms from extinction. This new ARC is in a way a reversal of that process. ARC stands for..... ALIEN RECEPTOR CENTRE."
They are bringing aliens in from outer space & other galaxies, processing & programming them for eventual release into countries, societies, cultures all over the planet, that they ultimately want to control. This is not a simple war on the battle for control of oil. This is total & ultimate control of the planet. And you heard it here & from me first."

mjc,

Very interesting statment. I wonder why he believes this. From my limited understanding of ICE CUBE, there are no underground facilities, only sensors placed over a mile underground. In otherwords, the only thing out there are holes thousands of feet deep by about 12" in diameter with a base sitting on top. That's not to say they're isn't more to it but he gives no reason for believing what he does in this statement.

Did he see UFO activity? Did he see an ET? What makes him take the leap of faith from the basic understanding that it is a sensative scientific project to being a full fledged ARC?

Perhaps there is more to this story...I just can't find it. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Dag

Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:47 am
GT Truther

Don't forget the Norwigan interview on Project Camelot site.. He stated that the bunkers in Norway are ARC's too. An that the Arc levels were subdivided into "Human, Non-Human, Pure and Not Pure." indicated that several levles in theise Arc / Bunkers were for Alien inhabitants.

He also stated, which I fould HIGHLY interesting that the emblem for the arc guards and workers was a inverted Orange Triangle, with a E like symbol in the middle of it on a black background..

Go back and read the Paul Bennwitts account of the Mibs working at air force base he was watching. Benn wrote that this same exact symbol was the elbem of the Black Helicopters..

Go back and re read the early accounts of the MIB's.. there are numerous of references to MIBs flashing a badge or some sort of identification. Which btw had this SAME exact emblem on it..

Connections.. folks.

Shady

Dagwood wrote:
mjc wrote:

mjc,

Very interesting statment. I wonder why he believes this. From my limited understanding of ICE CUBE, there are no underground facilities, only sensors placed over a mile underground. In otherwords, the only thing out there are holes thousands of feet deep by about 12" in diameter with a base sitting on top. That's not to say they're isn't more to it but he gives no reason for believing what he does in this statement.

Did he see UFO activity? Did he see an ET? What makes him take the leap of faith from the basic understanding that it is a sensative scientific project to being a full fledged ARC?

Perhaps there is more to this story...I just can't find it. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Dag

Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:53 am
GT Truther

Dagwood wrote:
mjc,

Dag

Dag,

Shady makes some fair points about ARKS, but there's nowhere else to look for any follow-up info regarding the adventures of Irish explorer Kevin Dempsey, as far as I can tell. I don't think Dempsey caught visual sight of anything unusual or unexpected during his stay at the Ice Cube base, it was just a sense of the "other" that he and his colleagues got -- such as the odd reactions from scientists and staff members, being escorted continually around the base, the weird phone calls, and the missing friend who they later found drugged up to the nines. Possibly the sighting of the craft over Antarctica back in 2007 short-circuited Dempsey's left brain mode of thinking and made him more amenable to flights of fancy?

I could resort to the stereotype about Irish folk and liquor and spinning yarns to explain his blog entry, but I won't. He does like his drama series, and sounds as if he's watched a load of movies in his time, although he and his friends have specifically stated that he's not the type of man to make things up. Perhaps there's something he's not telling us and he's keeping some explosive info back for another time that will expose the true nature of this Ice Cube base. I won't be holding my breath, though. Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if the Ice Cube base has another purpose hidden away there in its icy depths.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:07 pm
GT Truther

Here is a followup to the story from the same website. Not sure if anybody had a chance to read it. Interesting story nonetheless.

http://www.mounteverest.net/news.php?news=16917

Irish Kevin's own website also has the original story, but no disclaimer.

Jeff

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:50 pm
GT Truther

I see we are on the same page with this one. The telling line is when he says..."remember you heard it here first & from me". I get the impression their lies the truth of the matter.

Here is an interesting issue:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5w7NUsBcgyw&feature=related

I would be very curious as to any of your opinions on the subject.

Dag

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:50 pm
GT Truther

The real truth of the matter is...Icebox or not, the large colony's are here. I know this from first hand to my being second hand.
Security got on us rapidly. They indirectly instructed me not to disclose the whereabouts.
So, you see, not far fetched at all.

Dex

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:12 pm
GT Truther

I don't doubt for one second that their are bases and such kept in remote undisclosed locations. In fact, we know their are. What we don't know is what is in them or what their used for. Perhaps you do but until you decide to enlighten us with more of your undoubtedly extensive knowledge and experiances, you will be one of only a very small few.

Which begs the question, why are you here Dex? Don't get me wrong, I have found great interest in your many posts over the years and thanks to you I have discovered some incredible material. You are seriously in my top 5 all time most influencial people in my life currently yet you are a complete mystery.

You make these statements constantly where you incinuate that you know more than you can devulge but when the time is right you will. Or you post something only to immediatley edit it out. Or like in this case, you give a small clip of the story only to omit the rest.

Look man, I have nothing but respect for you. You can either spill the beans and enlighten us all or you can continue to play games and keep us guessing...it's up to you. All I want to know is why are you here?

Dag

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:54 pm
GT Truther

Dex,

I don't doubt for one second that their are bases and such kept in remote undisclosed locations. In fact, we know their are. What we don't know is what is in them or what their used for. Perhaps you do but until you decide to enlighten us with more of your undoubtedly extensive knowledge and experiances, you will be one of only a very small few.

Which begs the question, why are you here Dex? Don't get me wrong, I have found great interest in your many posts over the years and thanks to you I have discovered some incredible material. You are seriously in my top 5 all time most influencial people in my life currently yet you are a complete mystery.

You make these statements constantly where you incinuate that you know more than you can devulge but when the time is right you will. Or you post something only to immediatley edit it out. Or like in this case, you give a small clip of the story only to omit the rest.

Look man, I have nothing but respect for you. You can either spill the beans and enlighten us all or you can continue to play games and keep us guessing...it's up to you. All I want to know is why are you here?

Dag

Thank you Dag, I appreciate that. Likewise.
No, I won't play games, just following the guidelines.

Kind of like JJ Hurtak can't discuss publicly about his amazing temple city find under a Pyramid. A security issue stamped itself in the works.
The other important experiences are for you and you alone to discover.
You're an Immortal Being in the making.
You have a personal developing relationship with the Deity, and an obligation to understand what that Deity desires of you.
We're all in service to the Truth.
Our battle right now is with the 'Night'.

"First enlightenment... "When out in the field, be gentle like a Dove and wise as the Serpent."

Dex

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:10 pm
GT Truther

Alien Speech Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGeWBiLVn8g

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

Speech patterns have been found in a radio sign... (more)
Added: June 30, 2007
Speech patterns have been found in a radio signal released by NASA almost 3 years previously in 2004.

Judge for yourself what the voices are saying, it is a very bizarre anomaly but very much worth investigating.
Instructions:

1) Download and save the original WAV file from NASA/Cassini website:

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 072504.wav

2)Open an audio editor like Cool Edit or Sonar and raise the pitch/frequency of the file by 12 tones with the pitch shifter..

and there it is, speech patterns.

How can anyone explain this anomaly. Certainly NASA have no explanation for it after we presented the file to them for their opinion. SETI also dont know what make of it. What do you think?
SOURCE:

http://cassini.physics.uiowa.edu/space- ... sini/SKR2/

Enjoy..

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:31 pm
GT Truther

Dagwood wrote:
You make these statements constantly where you indicate that you know more than you can devulge but when the time is right you will. Or you post something only to immediatley edit it out.

Quote:
Dex wrote:

Could you post the 'guidelines' ?

Quote:
Dex wrote:
...and an obligation to understand what that Deity desires of you....

the "informed consent" aspect of that has ALWAYS been troubling to me. It DOES appear like a game .

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:54 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Dagwood wrote:
You make these statements constantly where you indicate that you know more than you can devulge but when the time is right you will. Or you post something only to immediately edit it out.

Quote:
Dex wrote:

Could you post the 'guidelines' ?

Quote:
Dex wrote:
...and an obligation to understand what that Deity desires of you....

the "informed consent" aspect of that has ALWAYS been troubling to me. It DOES appear like a game .

Uncle John here: I like Dex and hope that he will not be offended by my response.

Who is putting the obligation onto us. It surely isn't God.

It is the evil ET's - fallen angels that are trying to work their way back into God's favor and don't have a clue. They are using humans as a grand experiment to attempt to understand how to regain their lost souls.

I will say that I would not know much of anything of God if I hadn't sat at the feet of some very advanced spiritual beings. Those same advanced spiritual beings would hide in the shadows because they would be eliminated if they were too public. I'm glad that I don't have that restriction. It is because that no one takes me seriously. I seem to naturally play the part of the fool.

Getting close to God is real simple and I could care less whether Deity desires this of me or not. Just keep God on your thoughts as much as you can. There is never too much thinking of God. If thinking of God causes you mental anguish, then you are not doing it right and probably under too much influence from the dark side. Find others that can teach you how to concentrate on God. They are out there.

I don't think too much of what God wants me to do outwardly, I concentrate on being in a state of bliss and sharing this with God.

Don't let Dex fool you and Dex, don't fool yourself. God doesn't require or desire secrecy! Secrecy is just the devil's game and method.

As I often say, only love can fill.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I'm watching the Larry King show on CNN covering the Texas UFO sighting.

My favorite part so far was the group of people on the show that witnessed the Phoenix Lights UFO which went right over their house and they stated that it blocked out the stars. The debunker stated that they were not trained observers of stars as if they needed to be trained to see the stars blocked out by a large ufo. The debunker was very bush-like and look a lot like Oberg.

Things are definitely changing. This is the first serious coverage on national news since the UFO fly over Washington D.C. in 1952.

There was an article in the San Francisco newspaper two days ago.

Wonder how long it will be till the news covers mind control by the ET's/devil?

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

We're here and not in the above at the present time for a reason that differs with each and every one of us.
The earth's reality game once realized more for it's true intended purpose becomes a gift in sharing with the Greater Sources from home.
The guidelines are learned as we go along in our truth seeking pursuits.
They're not the same for everyone.

Dag

I'm sorry I come off the way you describe. I became more than a contactee when the Divine introduced itself to me.
The unfolding written prophecies were revealed to me they're in processes of being fulfilled.
When you learn to open the 'Door' the Divine counterparts begin to consciously guide us.
Unknown teachers helping us realize why the refinement of our consciousness is necessary before we can transmute into immortal domains and societies.
Believe me, it's overwhelming for a mortal mind to integrate things of the infinite.
God created a creation to participate through. The Higher Host are the vehicles for the Divine Minds.
This Creation is in Power. The things shared it seems is conducted in a most perfect way. It prevents the adverse and corruptible from learning important secrets of Life not intended for their eyes to see nor their ears to hear, until it becomes their due time.
This is an open forum.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why not all is in the telling.
I've watched Dan become a quick read with some of the things I've dropped in the past.
He has a sharp mind!
I believe he has sincere interest in the Higher Spiritual, where lies the Power of unrestricted Life.
He knows about these things. What he 's aware they're aware and that's important for the rest of us. However, we all have failings of one sort or another.
It's never to late with God. Time is the ultimate illusion.
All of us are destined to participate in the Star Programs of Higher Creation.
Like the Lotus, we have to watch and hopefully learn in it's growth how it all unfolds and fits into individualized patterns of consciousness.
This is some of the work assigned to higher Life forms God created.
Like what was recorded in history about Enoch mentioning..."Let us make man in our image." His is an Ascended image now and that of a Great Being of Light.

The ET UJ incessantly complains about I believe considerations of routing them out of the world are on the drawing board. I'm sure that was transmitted to me.
Hanging in there like the rest of us and I always hope for the best.
The problem in this life is our physical is way too vulnerable. Weaknesses galore. Values missed placed or lost altogether and corrupted.
Harm to others is gradually becoming a cultural norm.
Always the 'inevitable' with the absence of Light.
Keep your antennas' up and stay tuned, communication from them is something special to look forward too.
Home will communicate with you Dag. If interested, a mystery to solve.
Whoops, there I go again.

Dex

Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:13 pm
GT Truther

The ET UJ incessantly complains about I believe considerations of routing them out of the world are on the drawing board. I'm sure that was transmitted to me.

Uncle John here: Dex, I just got a feeling that I've never felt before. It's hard to express hard things in language.

I don't think the best thing is to toss the evil ET's/satan off the world! I think the evil ET's/satan need to be reprogramed! After all they are sentient beings and I've vowed to save them.

These ET's always had a big job meddling in our subconscious mind. Where would we be without them?

Who would want to be a fallen angel? Not me.

If these fallen angels would tune into my heart they might find the answer they are looking for.

Love is the reason we are sentient beings.

Love can solve all our problems. Love, understanding and openness. Secrecy is what needs to be routed out of our world.

I guess that love is not easy, but it is worth the effort.

Let's quit hiding from each other.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31  Next